(10) EXPLANATION TO CONVINCE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All departed to their mentioned places. Kanha and Arjun went with dau to his chamber. Dau was glaring at them with anger and disbelief.

"Dau, we both don't have that much bad appearance to have your this dangerous look." Kanha started the conversation with smile as his companion.

Dau glared more at him while Arjun pulled Kanha by arm indicting that was not the right time to tease dau's calmness. Dau got Arjun's gesture.

"Kanha has the unbeatable mastery in doing mess. Arjun, I didn't expect this from you. From when did you start telling lies? " Dau asked angrily, and Arjun looked at Kanha to explain. But he ignored Arjun's gaze playfully.

"Dau, princess Rukmini had sent that letter to me through her a sakhi when I was at Vidharv during an art exhibition, and had requested me to make reach her letter to Madhav. I didn't know about the content of the letter. When the truth opened up about that letter, and Madhav expressed his plan, I said no to that plan straight forwardly." Arjun started to explain in a worried voice.

"No straight forwardly! That's why you told me that you wanted to explore the serene places of Dwarka as a commoner and vanished!" Dau exclaimed mockingly.

"Dau, all says where Madhav remains present that place becomes Dwarka and......." He was about to continue. But stopped by witnessing dau's sharp gaze.

"And Parth explored many serene sights during journey like smoky waterfalls, high mountains, deep greenish forest and gorgeous shades of flowers adoring nature. So logically Parth's saying isn't a lie dau." Kanha completed still smile was playing on his lips.

"I am fully aware about your witty tricks to counter, Kanha. Leave it, and say why you both went alone? Don't say the excuse that annual day was going on, and someone needed to be here." Dau said in a warning tone. Hearing this Kanha stood bowing his head like an innocent.

"Now why are you silent, Kanha? I thought you only consider me not worthy to share things. But now I am looking that you don't feel necessary to answer me." Dau spoke out with disappointment.

"No,Dau. It's not. Before my answering you said my answer, and warned me to not repeat that as an answer. That's why I was quite." Kanha said innocently which didn't affect dau.

"What do you mean, Kanha? Can you explain it simply?" Dau's annoyance out bursted this time.

"Dau, the same thing which you prevented me to say. My reason of going alone was your presence was needed here during annual day, and Rukmini urged violence not to be joined in this act." Kanha cleared, and took a sigh of relief.

"You want to say that if you had informed me then it would have added violence in your deed! Am I a person who don't consider anything in front of showing strength which cause violence?" Dau asked, and Kanha huffed.

"I didn't mean that, Dau. After knowing all you would haven't let me go alone without army and then army of Vidharv would also have joined in opposite. I was referring violence in that case, Dau." Kanha said, and looked at dau with hope of being convinced.

"What you did was opposite of decency, Kanha." Dau sighed seriously.

"Decency is a straight forward concept, Dau and path of life contains many turns. At each turn decency needs to modify it's shape for smooth proceedings. The level of dedication is higher than decency. Because decency exists in between boundaries while dedication is a free spirit. I just followed this dau." Saying this Kanha again wore an innocent look, and dau shook head nearly with no expression.

So readers, here's the next part.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro