(9) IT'S YOU!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Subhadra's asking caught attention of everyone Krishna also saw towards that sight of a person caressing horse. Kanha called him loudly as "Sakha". He turned fully towards all, and smiled. Then Kanha gestured him to come near.

He came near to all. When all got his full view then,

"Arjun, It's you!" This phrase escaped from dau's mouth in amusement.

"Greetings to all" Arjun greeted all by bowing head with folded hands.

"Arjun, Son you also started joining Kanha in his messes!" Vasudev expressed in surprise.

"Yes, Arjun. You too!" Revti exclaimed.

Subhadra was standing there with confusion about the on going. All family members were talking dearly with Arjun. Devki and Rohini were caressing him affectionately. She went near her sakhi Lalita.

"Lalitey, who is this person whom all are treating so dearly?" Subhadra asked slowly.

"He's the King of Hastinapur, Maharaj Arjun. Best friend of your bhratashri." Replied Lalita.

"But I don't know about this." Subhadra said with disbelief.

"It's because you were at Kanyakul. It has been eight years they both are best friends. There's a story behind how they both came close." Lalitey said increasing the curiosity of Subhadra more.

Subhadra was about to continue her interrogation. But,

"Subhadre, come here." Kanha called her.

She went near him, and Kanha side hugged her.

"Parth, she's my younger sister Subhadra. Returned from Kanyakul just a few days before, and Subhadra, he's my Parth." Kanha introduced both of them to each other.

But they both were staring at each other with the influence of a feeling which has never rised, not even touched to the premises of their hearts.

This session interrupted when dau hugged Subhadra from another side and,

"Kanha not mine, she's our sister. While saying about Bhadra you always make me side. Why so?" Dau asked with possessiveness.

"Dau, when I introduced her as my sister then it was clear for Parth to get that she's both of ours sister." Kanha stated in between his melodious laughter.

"Ok, kids. Now you all come inside. Rukmini must be tired because of journey, and she's standing here from long. Revti, show Rukmini her chamber." Rohini instructed.

"You both, come with me." Dau ordered by eyeing over Kanha and Arjun.

In response Kanha smiled charmingly, and Arjun responded with an obedient nod.

So readers, here's the next part.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of this work of mine as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro