(8) REVELATION OF SECRET

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What I did was the last option for me to adopt. I know what would have taken place next at the scenario. Now no problem will occur till bhratashri's arrival. I am sure tomorrow till evening he will come.

But what would happen when the truth would be revealed? Dau's anger will be the most welcoming guest absolutely. But bhratashri will handle it. I know, and in front of the reason of his going dau can't be strict. If no one then that reason will pacify dau, and will give a respectful farewell to his anger.

But bhratashri still didn't reveal all secrets to me. He didn't reveal that mysterious companion of him about whom he just mentioned before his journey. Who could be that much trust worthy and dear to him whom I didn't know?

POV ENDS

With these thoughts Subhadra slept. At morning Subhadra decided not to come in front of anyone's sight. So she kept a letter in her room mentioning that she and Kanha has long scheduled program for today. Because she knew after Vasudev's order of not disturbing their time no one will even think to question about their schedule also. So she thought leaving this letter would be enough to handle situation till revelation of secret. Exactly same happened also.

It was nearly evening. Subhadra was checking out through the window of her chamber impatiently.

Subhadra's POV:

Why didn't bhrathashri came till now? It's evening already. He went, and left me trapped here. If he won't come today then the secret would come out by itself. Apart from that numerous question balls would be dropped on me.

POV ENDS

Subhadra was thinking like that. Suddenly she heard unclear sounds of beating of drums. She knew what was indicating that. She ran out quickly, and saw dau's raged glare on Kanha. After she reached the spot dau eyed her also once, and she bowed down her head in guilt.

Then dau gestured through eyes, and Revti came in front to welcome Kanha along with her new sister in law, princess Rukmini by doing aarti.

Subhadra was witnessing all these silently. She was aware of the reason of dau's anger not being out bursted. It's because he didn't want Rukmini to feel sad at very first day of her arrival in family. So he was upholding the calm expression on his face only for the occasion in front of him.

In between all these Subhadra's eyes caught the sight of a person who was standing behind at a little distance. She looked at him more keenly as his half side of face can be seen because of his caressing to horse.

"Bhratashri, who's that person?" Subhadra asked out of curiosity. After her asking everyone's eyes fall on him.

So readers, here's the next part.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of this work of mine as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro