(7)COMBO RETURN

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day passed somehow without any problems. Because Subhadra had made all believe that both she and Kanha were roaming fair in disguise of commoners. Dau remained all totally engaged in work, and except him no one could have chance to figured out the truth. After passing of day Subhadra returned palace with alertness of not being caught.

She entered in her chamber, and made herself relaxed after being freshen up.

Subhadra's POV :

At morning I handled with that excuse. But now what will I do? I have said that bhratashri promised me to be with me whole day, and now the whole day has passed. I need to cook up a new excuse.

POV Ends

Then she made her way out of her chamber.

At dau's chamber:

A maid informed him that his urgent presence is needed. He was having relaxation at that time by closing his eyes on couch because of the uninterrupted schedule of whole day. After being informed by maid he departed from chamber, and reached at the summoned place.

"Pranipat pitashri!" Dau greeted to Vasudev by folding his hands. But in return he got slightly complaining glare from him instead of blessing. Dau became surprised with this gesture.

"Why do you always prioritize work so much by pushing everything aside, Ram? Why accomplishing of tasks holds importance for you by ignoring all?" Vasudev questioned dau strictly.

"What happened, Pitashri? You are seeming angry." Dau asked with confusion.

"Why you always love to be with the seriousness of state affairs? You are neither having time for yourself nor letting others to have." Vasudev again put question with mixed emotions of affection and disappointment.

"Sorry, Pitashri. But I didn't get anything till now. Please explain." Dau requested. Still the confusion was there on his face and in his voice.

"Did you say Kanha to ensure the harmonious enjoyment of annual fair for commoners?" Vasudev put another question in response.

"Yes, Pitashri. I wanted not to ignore the comfort of commoners by being focused on royal guests. Kanha is never interested in being limited to formal sphere of royalty. So I alloted him that responsibility." Dau explained fully.

"That's why Kanha couldn't be able to give full time to Bhadra. His promise remained incomplete, and Bhadra was sad about that. She came to me before sometimes, and was utterly dull. I promised her that from now no one would disturb them, and Kanha won't take hold of any task till the time she wants. Now I want you to ensure that the value of my promise won't fall down." Vasudev told in orderly tone, and dau nodded.

Dau's POV:

I just handed Kanha a responsibility. That too considering his field of his liking. But in return I got accusation of not letting anyone have time for themselves, scolding for putting pressure of work field on relations, and in addition to that I got a responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of pitashri's promise. What a combo return!What a fortune I awarded with!

So readers, here's the next part.

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro