(33) WISH OF PROSPERITY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The sun was making the earth blessed with it's divine appearance. The spirit of liveliness was spreading to everywhere with the sunrays. Chirping sounds of birds were giving the sweet message to embrace life to perform better than yesterday.

Subhadra woke up when she felt the protective hold of Arjun around her while changing her side in sleep. She opened her eyes, and witnessed the glowing face of Arjun with his calm smile. She caressed his hairs affectionately. That made him to tighten his hug around her.

Their faces were so closed to each other. In trance of this closeness Subhadra kissed on Arjun's forehead softly. With soft touch of her lips Arjun opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Arya." Subhadra wished him in a slow voice.

"Good morning, Bhadra. Did you sleep well?" Arjun asked with a smile.

"Yes, Arya. I slept all well." She replied reciprocating his smile.

"For this all credits goes to me. Then I should get my deserving also." He whispered in her ear.

"What do you want, Arya?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing much. I gave you clue about what I want. But you couldn't get it. I am not so dominant to demand na! So let it be." He faked a sad expression.

"Ok, I will give you kheer of my share for today." She said smilingly.

"Not needed." He said, and got up.

He was about to leave. But she hugged him from behind. He started to free himself at first. In response she tightened her grip over him. Still he kept trying to break the hug. In order to stop this banter She kissed on his left earlobe, and started caressing his back with her right cheek.

After sometimes she broke the hug, and turned to leave. But felt a pull on her wrist.

"Now why are you stopping me, Arya?" She asked sadly.

"To make you give my complete deserving." He said while pulling her close to him by her wrist.

"Didn't get it, Arya." She told looking into his eyes.

"You kissed only on left earlobe. You need to kiss on right one also to do balance." He told hugging her by waist.

Subhadra knew that there's no way to deny him. So she placed a quick peck on right earlobe, and ran away fastly by taking advantage of his closed eyes which he did to feel the kiss.

Then they both went outside, and greeted elders. When Arjun said about their departure to Hastinapur all faces fallen suddenly which were adorning with smile before sometimes ago. Kanha suggested Arjun to have a small family trip over the famous sites of Dwarka before departure. He agreed happily.

Dau, Revti, Kanha, Rulmini, Arjun and Subhadra went on their trip. Arjun wished to visit Varuneswar Kund as except royal family all were prohibited to that place. Kanha said yes to his proposal with a knowing smile. All reached to that place.

Kanha adviced the newly wedded couple to have blessing of "Varun Dev" in wish of having prosperity in their new life. Both Subhadra and Arjun entered into that kund to seek blessing of "Varun Dev".

After ending of their prayers all noticed that sky blue colour of water in the kund changed into a normal one. Subhadra became astonished by looking the change. She assumed the change as a negative indication towards her new life, and fainted.

When she opened her eyes she found herself in her chamber along with all family members around her. She assured all with her smile. All smiled back, and started to leave. Arjun went behind them till the entrance of chamber.

"Why this happened, Madhav? It didn't suppose to happen." Arjun asked to Kanha who was walking behind all.

"Nothing has happened till now, Parth. The challenging circle is going start. If you will let your panic to be heavy on your patience then you can't be successful in this journey. Moreover you need to make Bhadra prepare to be your companion in this journey also." Kanha said, and patted Arjun's shoulder.

Then he joined others making his Parth determined about his saying.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any thing you expect next?

(3) I have written romantic moments for all first time. How is it?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro