(40) NEW RESPONSIBILITY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Whole Hastinapur had filled with enthusiasm of fragrance of flowers which were decorated with the special dedication to the ceremony. Each one's engrossment in work was giving the live form to cheerfulness. Commands of organising and discussions of executions were the core components of ongoing.

The queen was getting ready to hold her title officially. Her appearance was so enchanting because of her calmness in eyes and confidence in smile.

Arjun entered into chamber, and praised his queen with eyes. After noticing his presence all maids departed.

"So my queen became ready!" Arjun went near, and complimented with his glowing smile.

"I got ready in view of appearance now. But I became ready with aspirations to be your partner at the very day when I had realized my love for you, Arya." The sweet voice of Subhadra made Arjun kiss on her hairs lovingly.

"I am the luckiest one on earth as I have both dedication and determination that too with delicacy in love." The proud stare of  Arjun made Subhadra lower her eyelids slightly.

"It's equally true for me also, Arya." He placed kisses on her cheeks as the glimpse of blush adorned on her milky skin.

"Sorry, it's extremely wrong time. I know. But i just came to check both of you. Looks like, no not looks like. I surely should haven't come right now." Nakul's voice made both of them parted away.

"Looks like still there's desperacy of continuing the undone part." Nakul said mischievously to Arjun's stern glare.

Hearing this Arjun started to approach near to which Nakul made his way fastly from there.

"Bhrata, do hurry. The decided time for veneration is getting nearer. But if you want comfort in your undone wish then wait for convenient time."  The comment accompanied a loud laughing.

"Nakul, I will deal with you later." Arjun said in a light high pitched voice as Nakul went out of chamber.

"Really? Does this later time belong to me? If it's not then let it be. I don't wanna have anyone else's deserving."  Again a loud laughing echoed to made Arjun shriek Nakul's name in irritation.

Both Arjun and Subhadra reached at place of veneration, and took blessings of their ancestors whose statues were place there. Then Arjun said Subhadra something in ear, and she left.

She went to the private veneration room of palace, and did some gestures with her fingers in front the huge wall behind Shivlingand wall turned into a golden designed door. After opening of that door she entered in, and proceeded towards her destination by going down the stairs.

She so awestruck by that small yet perfectly organised place. Whole place had the aroma of sandalwood. A different kind of pleasant cooling sensation was making her lost in deriving the positivity of that place.

She was continuing to proceed with slow steps. At last she stopped in front of a kund. The crystal  clear appearance of that kund made her astonished.

"So it's the kund from where I need to take water for veneration of mahadev! As per arya's saying I reached here. Now I shouldn't make delay." She said to herself, and was about to have water in small golden pitcher. But suddenly a protective layer appeared to made her bewildered.

"Before having water from this kund give your introduction. If your answer would be satisfactory then only you can have water from here." A voiced echoed and Subhadra was moving her eyes to figure out the owner of the voice.

"I am an unique life spirit." Subhadra answered.

"Justify your answer." The same voice echoed again.

"Each person was a spirit of wish to have this existance before attaining it as even Devtas do penance to get birth as human.

After getting this existance by birth we start to possess spirit of determination and dedication with each move of life cycle. Be it dedication for serving society or determination for accomplishing our achievements.

Till the end of life this spirit plays crucial part in our lives.

I said myself as unique. Because we differ from each other. So spirit also differs in same manner." Subhadra explained her justification.

"You passed your test. Now the responsibility which I am fulfilling from past eight years is yours from now." The voice again echoed, and to surprise the whole kund got enter into the golden pitcher in miniature form which Subhadra was holding.

Though Subhadra was surprised to the core still she sided all, and went. After her coming veneration of Mahadev started.

At last all were praying silently by closing their eyes.

"I am proud of you, Bhadrey. You passed the first test of being my better half with excellency. I am sure you will pass the rest also. I am sorry, Love. I can't be at your side directly or physically in the challenges you are going to face. But your love will be my heart, and my love will be yours. In this way I will be your spirit. No, it's your unique spirit."  Arjun said to Subhadra in mind, and closed his eyes.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture you find worthy to mention specially?

(3) Any gesture of couple you felt adorable?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro