(42) PAMPER AND PROMISE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arjun rushed into chamber by having Subhadra in his arms followed by Kanha, Rukmini, Kunti and Nakul. He laid her on bed.

"Nakul, check her please." Though he told this in calm tone, but still the worry lines on his forehead were indicating his concern.

"Don't worry. Nothing serious has happened. She fainted just because of the triggered emotion which flow she couldn't bear." Nakul assured all, and normal expressions of being relieved appeared on everyone's faces.

Arjun sat near her head, and assured all to take care of her.

"Nakul, you please check the feast, and make sure about it's well wrap up." Nakul's obedient node at his saying made a light smile play on his lips.

All were leaving. But Arjun's gesture stopped Kanha.

"Madhav, today's happening made me terrified. Subhadra should know about the reality of her existance soon. Then only she can have a margin of control over her trait which belongs to Aadishakti." Arjun stated in a serious tone.

"Journey of self realization is never easy, Parth. You know this truth well as you had passed this journey." Kanha told with the same serious tone.

"Yes, Madhav. The journey of self realization is adventurous and amazing at the same time. I became astonished when I had realized that my this birth is blessed by a trait of Mahadev." Arjun exclaimed in remembrance.

"Parth, as you know we can't say her truth directly. Situations will make their ways towards her realization. We just can try to handle those harmoniously." Kanha said, and Arjun affirmed it with a slight node.

After Kanha's departure slow growling sound made Arjun turn. It was Subhadra who was growling by clutching her head.

Arjun went to her, and caressed her hairs.

"Are you fine, Subhi? " He asked still caressing her hairs.

"Head is feeling heavy, Arya." She said in a slow voice.

"Don't worry, Subhi. Give it time. It will be fine till morning." At end of assuring he pecked her forehead gently.

"Arya, you know pamper can shu away pain very rapidly." She said while getting up, and sitting straight.

"You can say directly to me to pamper you na!" He raised his eyebrows playfully.

"What's the need to say? You should do it from your side for me. But here I needed to give you hint." She made a sullen face to which he huffed.

"Sorry, my love." He giggled, and took he head near his heart in hug.

Arjun started to took off her veil, and hair accessories to open her smooth hairs. Then he combed her hairs lovingly. In response he felt Subhadra's tight hug over him. Suddenly she broke the hug when she sensed their closeness is hurdled by her Jewelleries which she was wearing.

She was about to remove her Jewelleries. But Arjun took that task instead of her.

"It should be my pleasure." He whispered near her left ear while removing the ear rings, and kissed her earlobe.

He started to remove her dupatta.

"What are doing, Arya?" She rolled her eyes not to blush. But that didn't happen fully.

"It's really not needed now, my love. You shouldn't burden yourself with unnecessary." He pinned off her dupatta slightly revealing her cleavage.

She was lost in his eyes. He made he lay again. Then hovered over her comfortably. Still she was staring into his eyes.

He started to erase distance. When she felt his heart beat over her chest she blushed. He brushed his lips all over her forehead, and she closed her eyes in delight.

Her slow caressing on his back was igniting his passion. After showering kisses on her face he claimed her lips into his. His passion was taking her senses away by replacing with one feeling only, and that was ecstasy. Pure ecstasy.

He was kissing her passionately. She also kissed him back. But couldn't meet with his pace in passion. He was sucking her lips as he was thirsty for her lips from long.

When he released her lips  found her shutting eyes with relaxation. He also laid beside her by hugging her.

Next morning schedule was going usually. Subhadra went to practice arena to see Arjun. On her way she saw Bhanumati talking to one of her personal maid. She was surprised over this as per her knowing Bhanumati doesn't interact with maids and attendants much.

She sided her thought, and proceeded ahead. After reaching practice arena she saw Arjun was still practicing. So she waited for him to halt. After sometimes he came to her with heart capturing smile.

"So queen came here to me! Really I am fortunate." He said smiling.

"I don't like much your addressing me as queen." She complained.

"You are always queen, my love. Be it to my kingdom or to my heart. I think my wife is smart enough to figure out my meaning behind addressing her queen each time. Whether it refers to my kingdom or to my heart." This time his smile made her sweet giggle ring in air

"You are undefeated not only in weapons. But in words also, Arya." She complimented while giggling.

Then both made their way to return.

"Arya, you said me to take me out for change of air. You remember na!" She asked in her sweet voice.

"If I say no then will you spare me? So yes. I remember." His teasing made her pout.

He pecked her lips quickly.

"Let the guests go off to their kingdoms. It's our duty to bid them farewell with same respect as we invited them with. Then I promise that we will surely have our time away from this tight schedule." As she had the blush because of his action few times ago she only nodded by lowering her eyelids.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here in this part?

(2) Any comment about romantic moments of our protagonists?

(3) So here I revealed a secret. Anyone wanna mention it?

Give respose according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro