(47) LACUNA OF LUCK

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In afternoon of that day Kanha and Rukmini left for Dwarka. Subhadra was deeply sad with their departure.

"If I won't get your smile then serenity will go far from me, and serenity is most needed for a married man. Am I right?" Kanha said to Subhadra while side hugging, and moving his eyes over Arjun.

"Much than married men, this serenity is needed for their wives." Subhadra replied back moving her eyes over Arjun like Kanha.

"Why are you both indicating towards me like that? Even in severe situation also I won't leave serenity, and as I will hold that Subhi also won't be away from that. Because we both pledged to be side by side of each other." Arjun's charming smile reflected on Subhadra's face.

"Remember Parth's this saying always, Bhadra. It's my departing message and along with that our happy memories at the edge of melancholy." Kanha said by looking straight into Subhadra's eyes which was indication of immense importance.

Subhadra hugged Kanha and Rukmini for last time, and the chariot left towards their destination.

After them both Duryodhan and Bhanunati also left.

Subhadra was engrossed in analysing Kanha's words while facing towards balcony. Just then she felt a back hug. She smiled when the owner of hug put his chin on her shoulder by increasing their closeness.

"Is queen upset till now? The one who resides in heart don't let them be associated with the reason of heaviness of your heart anyhow, Subhi." He said, and nuzzled into her neck which made her shook head in affirmation with a small giggle.

"Though your words are simple but still never lack of the sensation to bring serenity." She said in a happy voice.

"We can't have happiness always. But serenity is the one which can make us remain stable in sorrow also. So I always try this for you, and that's what I promised to Madhav today afternoon." His hug was tightening with his words.

"I am lucky to have you as my Arya." The same happy voice of her made him sighed with relaxation on her neck.

"I am not that much lucky as you." She turned back to face him at his saying.

"What do you mean, Arya?" She didn't delay to raise her eyebrows at him.

"I am lucky. But still your love is there to join in my luck." His smirk made her shiver unknowingly.

"Your initiation is too much inviting, Subhi." He whispered in her ears while taking her towards bed.

Her hiding of face in his chest shyly was making him eager to proceed.

After making her lay on bed she turned her side as she wasn't able to meet his eyes which held passion. He started to move her jewelleries with mouth after taking off her veil. He was loosening her blouse strings with his mouth, and was placing kisses on her bare back occasionally.

She was controlling her shiver each time. But it was all recognizable for Arjun.

"Make my luck free from lacuna with your love." A whisper in ear with a love bite on earlobe made her accept his sweet urging.

She turned her face towards him, and was staring into his eyes, to be drown in the love which has registered in her name.

The covering of blanket over them made her back to senses, to realize that they both don't have attire on their upper bodies.

His open mouth pecks on her neck and bosoms had made her hands to raise, to caress his back passionately. He started to respond her back with the same passion while feasting upon her upper body by leaving hickeys.

Her soft and sweet moans were making him thirsty to have taste of that sweetness of her lips with the feeling of blissful closeness. He sealed her lips into his, and was tasting each corner of her mouth. His one hand was playing with her curls, and other one was loosening her skirt.

He was lost while caressing the curve of her waist. She took that opportunity to take the dominance of kissing. He let her to do that. She cupped his cheeks to kiss all over his face. In between her doing that he bit her bottom lips softly.

She gasped. Then he took his turn back in dominance, and sucked her lips passionately. In between of that kiss which lasted till eternity they both became one.

"I love you with all my heart and soul, Arya." Subhadra told in drowsy voice before driving into deep sleep.

"I love you too, my queen." He pecked on her forehead, and slept by cuddling her.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Opinion about romantic moments?

(3) Any guess for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro