(53) STARTLING STATEMENT

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After entering in Subhadra took Karenumati to her chamber. They chatted for a long which lasted from afternoon till evening. After evening prayer Karenumati suggested to play a game.

"Your bhrata don't have time to play, Renu. He's going pretty busy with schedule." Subhadra told in a heavy voice, to which Renu giggled.

"I suggested to play for both of us only. But looks like you are missing bhrata terribly." After her statement she continued her giggling.

"Fine then. Now say what did you decide to play?" Subhadra asked with a convincing smile to divert Renu's teasing.

Renu whispered something in Subhadra's ears which made Subhadra gasp in surprise.

"What kind of game is this, Renu?" Subhadra voiced out in surprise.

"As if you don't know. You must have done it several times." This statement of Renu made Subhadra tongue tied, and she gave acceptance to Renu's plan.

Both went to a chamber, blew off some diyas of chamber, and scribbled something in mild light, then went out quickly.

At Dinner:

When Nakul entered into dinning area everyone bursted out into laughing.

"What happened? Why are you all laughing like this? If there's something like laughing then say me also. So that I can also join to you guys."  He told in amusement. Arjun was trying to answer him, but his laughing was out of his control.

"If we see a joker then what else will we do except laughing?" Renu managed to say this in between of laughing session.

"Hello, whom did you say joker? I am the joy of girls' hearts and jealousy to each handsome man on this earth." Nakul praised himself with a proud grin while eyeing over Arjun to refer the last part of addressing.

"At first look at yourself. Then say, Nakul." Arjun made him aware about his appearance, to which Nakul screamed, adding more to the laughing session.

"What? Who the hell did this?" He questioned, and in no moment he realised the answer.

His lower garment and upper stole was scribbled with funny arts which was the execution of Renu's plan along with Subhadra.

"Renu,how dare you? How could you do this?" Nakul was approaching towards Renu. But Kunti stopped his steps with a glare when she noticed Renu's saddened face.

"You teased my putri. That's why this happened to you. There's no fault of my putri. So go, and have your seat, Nakul." With Kunti's statement the saddened look of Renu transferred to Nakul's face. Actually to his handsome face.

Renu gave a victorious smile to Nakul, and did hifi with Subhadra.

"Bhabhi, you too joined her in my mockery, in my misery!" He exclaimed with disappointment.

"What to do, bharta? If anyone was available to play with us then we would haven't done that na!" Subhadra replied with an innocent tone to lessen Nakul's sadness.

"Then bhrata Arjun is responsible for all these. He doesn't give you time for anything, and as usual I become victim of his action." Arjun earned a sullen expression of Nakul with his statement.

But despite of countering Nakul's statement Arjun looked at Subhadra who had a blank expression over her face. She didn't even bother to look at him straight. Kunti was about to scold Nakul for his words. But before that,

"Don't say anything in your foolishness. Why my bhrata won't give time to the blessing of his life for whom he had done such a vigorous penance, for whom he had waited for long eight years?" Renu's reply startled everyone.

Kunti, Arjun and Nakul were taken aback by her words in thought that what will they explain to Subhadra if she will ask anything. But to their surprise,

"Now dinner should be started by siding the discussion." Saying this Subhadra started to serve along with the assistance of maids.

Still also both Kunti and Arjun had traces of tension over their foreheads. Arjun passed a light smile to make Kunti erase her timidness towards tension which she reciprocated as per his expectation.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro