(54) TALK, AFTER A LONG

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After dinner Arjun thought to talk to Subhadra as he bore her silence from long. He was planning to create a convincing environment in which she won't feel hesitate to be frank with him. He decorated the swing for her in garden like she did for him on their one month anniversary. Then he took her there by himself. She was moving eyes around silently.

"Didn't you like the decoration, Subhi?" He asked making her look at him.

"No, it's not." She told this much, and became silent again.

He hold her shoulders to make her sit on the swing. But a sudden realization spread terrified vibes in him. He discovered Subhadra's body has the same kind of heat which he had experienced during the period of his self realization.

His POV:

It's same heat which had made me sense that I have a part of Lord Shiva as my personality. This heat ignites the inner potentials and leads to realization. It means Subhi knew the fact that she has a part of maa Aadishakti complimenting to my part of personality! The severity of self realization process disconnected Subhi from outer world. That process curtailed her cheerfulness in it's own way, and we assumed that as her coldness.

But now she needs my care and support to overcome this process or else if this process continues, and if she comes to know about the mission behind her reality then it would be disastrous.

POV Ends

"Subhi, wanna have a stroll?" He asked, to which nodded her head in no.

"I wanna have rest. I am feeling tired." She told in slow voice, and started to leave followed by Arjun.

After reaching in chamber he lifted her in arms. She didn't protest. He made her lay down. She was staring at him silently.

"Wanna say something, Priye?" He caressed her hairs.

"I know I couldn't able to give you much time. Even couldn't fulfill your wish of outing. If you are upset with me then I deserve it, and I will accept it also." She was listening him silently.

"But please now don't be silent, Subhi. Without your cheerfulness my world will be collapsed." She felt his broken voice with his utterance.

Still she was silent which made his eyes moist from corner.

"You left me alone with silence, Arya. My silence appeared by following your action." Hearing this he realized towards which she was indicating.

"I am sorry, Subhi. I thought to give you a little time with yourself. "  He expressed sadly.

"But I didn't like your idea, Arya." She also answered in the same voice as of Arjun.

"I won't repeat this next time. Please forgive me, Subhi." She side glanced him making him disappoint.

"Arya, did you forget that getting anything from me isn't that much easy?" With this statement she smiled making him smile.

He was about to hug her. But,

"Sleep now, Arya." Saying this she pinched his nose making him pout.

At Sindh:

"Did you execute the plan in the way I said?" Shakuni asked to Jayadrath which responded by a smirk.

"Yes, Gandhar Raj. I sent the agent of our of achievement to Kaling along with the gifts from my side as an apology." Jayadrath answered with the same smirk.

"We faked the war like situation with Kaling basing over a boarder issue just to gain Arjun's attention. So that he couldn't take Subhadra to the place where he wanted to, and that same happened also." Shakuni stated with proud grin.

"Everything will take place in the way we wished. Soon both Arjun and Subhadra will be separated." Jayadrath laughed having company of the silent smirk of Shakuni.

"Not we, it's I. I didn't inform you about the actual goal. So the greatest achievement will be in my name. After that greatest achievement nothing will be left for you." Shakuni thought in the same state.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro