(58) AN UNEXPECTED URGING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Arjun's casual reaction towards Subhadra's discomfort regarding that floral essence hair oil which was a pure conspiracy again coldness had returned back to their relationship, exactly in the same way after the revelation war cancellation in between Kaling and Sindh.

Arjun was worried after sensing the same seriousness in their situation. Along with that he was concerned for the reason that Subhadra's power doesn't has any limitation unlike him. Yes, Subhadra's power after realising her divine traits can't be bounded by anything. It will grow day by day whether the surrounding is serene or severe. It doesn't matter. His power has the role to just to initiate, but she has the capability to influence.

There in Gandhar Shakuni was happy over his cunningness which was about to create another chaos in between Arjun and Subhadra.

"Why are you seeming so much happy, pitashri?" Duryodhan asked after noticing his father's smirk which couldn't be seen mostly.

"Arjun and Subhadra's relationship is going to be hit by a disaster." Shakuni answered with the same smirk.

"When did you plan it?" Duryodhan's straight forward question made Shakuni chuckle weirdly.

"When I went to Sindh I met king of Shalva as he was invited for a get to together." Shakuni answered making Duryodhan hit with a thought internally.

"But Shalva is an old ally of Hastinapur. Then how was he there at Sindh which is a harsh rival of Hastinapur?" The obvious question from Duryodhan made Shakuni chuckle again.

"I mentioned already that he was invited for a friendly get together. From past few days Sindh was trying to get hold over Shalva." Shakuni answered to his son's curiosity. But curiosity isn't something which can be calm with a single answer instead of the full revelation.

"Is there any special interest of Sindh behind capturing Salva?" Again Duryodhan asked a question making Shakuni stare at him for some while.

"You came to right point now. Recently Salva king has acquired the knowledge of creating numerous soldiers at battlefield with his magic. That's why Sindh was trying to make an alliance with Salva. Moreover here's no such rule that a king will follow always old allies, and can't make new ones. Everyone has interest in newness." Shakuni revealed the reason of Sindh's trials to befriend with Salva.

"I also heard about this magical achievement of Salva king. But how can he brought disturbance in Arjun and Subhadra's life?" Along with Shakuni Duryodhan was asking this question to himself also out of astonishment.

"Salva king was concerned about his daughter's marriage. I suggested him about Arjun, and he was too happy with my suggestion. Now he will approach Arjun for marrying his daughter, princess Swastika." Shakuni explained his trap with a happy voice.

"So what? Arjun can deny him simply. What do you think that Arjun will accept this proposal in fear of the magical power of Salva king?" Duryodhan mocked over Shakuni's move.

"No, no my dear. Arjun will be bound to accept the proposal due to some other reason." Shakuni bursted into laughter at the end of his statement.

At Hastinapur:

King of Salva has reached Hastinapur, and gave Arjun the proposal straight forwardly in front of the whole court.

"But I can't accept your proposal." Arjun denied to him at first place.

"But why? Hastinapur and Salva had been allies from a long time. Moreover Salva was there with Hastinapur in it's tough time." Salva king reminded Arjun about those years when Hastinapur was struggling to bring stability in the severe situation which was caused due to the curse of Shri Garud Dev.

"I haven't forgotten your goodness, and I respect your friendship towards Hastinapur always." Arjun told only this much as he didn't like the approach of Salva king.

"Then isn't it your duty fulfill this heartily wish of mine? Remember, A true Khatriya can never deny to a wish of his friend in need. It's the decency of royalty." Salva king put the argue as Shakuni told to him. This time Arjun was speechless.

"So say what do you want? Your this one statement will be finalised to be fulfilled by me." Arjun asked making the court members murmur in a low voice.

"I want that the bride from our kingdom, my daughter will come to Hastinapur for wedding." Salva king told his final statement with internal happiness of getting that surely.

"Ok, granted." Arjun gave his acceptance after thinking a while.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro