(59) COMFORTING HER FROM FAR

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The news of Arjun's acceptance to Salva king's proposal reached to Subhadra with the speed of appearance of light during thunderstorm. She was utterly shocked. Her senses were numb to react. For a moment she wanted to shout at the news by denying that's existence, and at the another moment she wanted to scream her heart out.

"Arya, did I hear right that you promised Salva king about marriage?" Subhadra asked to Arjun in disbelief, to which he conveyed his yes through eyes.

"I wanna hear your words, Arya." She told in a chocked voice.

"Whatever you heard is right. But truth isn't so straight to get only with mere words." He answered her in a serious tone which had increased the amount of tears gathered at her corner of eyes.

"You mean whatever I understood isn't true. Arya, you gave your words for marriage, and after that also you are expecting me to be calm being an understanding wife!" She questioned after gulping the lump of her throat which was hindering her voice.

"I can't explain you anything much, Subhi. You have to hold yourself by your own." His statement made a spark of anger ran into her body.

"You did this same during our marriage also. This time also the same! Fine then." Anger was expressing itself clearly from her utterance, to which he remained silent for sometimes. Because the truth she said has become heavy on his words to come out immediately.

"I am going to salva. Will come back after three days. Be ready to welcome the bride." He informed her, and went out leaving her to deal with hurt and havoc.

While departing from chamber he saw Kunti on her way to his chamber.

"Mata, you shouldn't go to her now. She is burning from inside due to the clash of fact and her feelings. You can't bear the closeness with her." Arjun tried to stop her mother.

"Whatever, but I can't let her be alone during this severity. Don't forget that I am a mother, Arjun. No possession of my children can harm me." Saying this she went inside as she was eager to go near Subhadra.

After going inside she felt the truth of Arjun's words. Whole chamber had the heat of the mid afternoon of summer season which was enough to make skin feel like burning. She felt difficult to go ahead, to nearer.

"Subhadra!" Kunti called Subhadra affectionately despite of the heat which was agonising her senses.

After hearing her name Subhadra looked at Kunti. She got melted at Kunti's affectionate gesture, and tears made their ways out. Kunti went near to Subhadra to soothe her in embrace. As she shed tears her suppressed wrath cooled down, and temperature of the chamber became normal.

Arjun was gazing at night sky from his studies. He couldn't comfort Subhadra. That's why trying convey his message to her through his words towards night sky as Subhadra always loved to admire this sight.

"I am sorry, Subhi. Whatever you told is right that in each tough time I didn't stand with you physically. But it was necessary. Because you are the driving force here who will set our Hastinapur free from the drastic days which had been continuing from ages." The seriousness of his tone was making the pace of wind flow heavy.

"Subhi, you need to compose yourself as you have the responsibility of the wellbeing of kingdom, even more than me." With this statement he seemed lost in past days.

"The day on which we did veneration of Mahadev due to the occasion of your holding of queen title officially that day you got this responsibility. I had sent you to bring sacred water from the secret place of private veneration room of palace. The kund from where you had brought water was the form of my penance I had done during past eight years with "Jal Abhishek" of Mahadev. The water of that kund had all the powers accumulated from my penance." He paused to reminiscence those eight years.

"You had brought that whole kund in your pitcher by answering the question of the spiritual power resided in that kund. That kund was ensuring the safety of kingdom spiritually. Now you are entrusted with the same, Subhi. I hope the best for you with this responsibility." He stopped with a sigh and watched at night sky silently while wishing the upcoming days to be easy on his family and subjects.

Next day Arjun departed for Salva with Salva king. Before departure he met Subhadra, but she listened to him without any eye contact.

At Gandhar:

"My child, you know Arjun left to Salva!" Shakuni told to Duryodhan while entering into his studies.

"Whatever, but I don't feel that your plan will be worked." Duryodhan's statement made Shakuni to a take short breath to control his anger.

"Pitashri, can you clear one doubt of mine?" Duryodhan asked with curiosity.

"Sure, go ahead." He gave his permission while looking at son to figure out his question.

"According to your narration grand paa had promised Shri Sheshnaag that you will help the parts of Mahadev and mata Aadishakti to be united who are none other than Arjun and Subhadra. Now you are conspiring to make them distanced. Like this won't you earn the divine wrath?" Duryodhan asked making Shakuni laugh in his evil way.

"You are too naive, my child. I had fulfilled the promise of my father by helping in marriage of Arjun and Subhadra. Now if they will be separated then no one can be blamed in this. Because their marriage is their personal responsibility to hold up." Saying this he again continued to laugh.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro