(60) PROMISE FULFILLED

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After departure of Arjun Subhadra was trying to convince herself to share her life and space of life with the would be wife of Arjun. But each time she couldn't able to go ahead from her start. Of course it was difficult for her to imagine her husband with any other woman. But along this difficulty there was one more hindrance to her attempts.

Somehow she was hoping that whatever she was thinking can't be true. Upcoming time may have some other outcome. But didn't want to nurture that hope. So she was concentrated over the marriage preparation. Arjun had instructed to make all preparations of marriage in temple of Mahadev.

Preparations were proceeding towards completion. Now there was wait for arrival of the bride. Drums and conchs started to ring in air at high pitch indicating the arrival of the most awaited persons for the marriage. As per Arjun's saying Subhadra was ready at the premises of temple to welcome the new bride.

But whom she saw as the new bride made her astonished. Not only she but everyone present there were sharing the same astonishment at first with the still gaze towards the bride, and later that gaze moved towards each others among themselves.

"Who's she, Arya?" Subhadra asked amidst the air of silence.

"Don't you know her?" Arjun shot a question at her in return.

"What's all these, Bhrata?" Nakul came forward to join Subhadra.

"I brought the bride for marriage. Why are you all staring at me like this?" Arjun answered drawing confusion more instead of conclusion.

"But how she can be the bride, Bhrata? She's just a idol." Karenumati asked the straight question with fact.

"This idol is of mata Parvati. I brought her from Salva, and here she will marry to Mahadev." Though Arjun revealed half of the reality still the confusion of everyone hasn't cleared.

"I know which questions must be roaming around all of your minds. So does anyone remember the exact statement of Salva king for which I said yes?" Arjun asked eying over everyone.

"You have promised him that his daughter will come to Hastinapur for marriage as a bride." Nakul answered with a quick pace, so that knots of confusion can be opened up.

"Exactly, I have agreed for this. King Salva has proposed that his daughter will come as a bride. He hasn't mentioned anything neither about his daughter, princess Swastika nor about me in his statement. Am I right?" All nodded to him as that was the only response they could give at that time.

"Reality is Salva king had longing for a daughter. So he had adopted mata Parvati as his daughter as per the suggestion of his kulguru, and had taken care of her as his daughter wholeheartedly. After some years he had blessed with princess Swastika due to his selfless devotion. So, basically mata Parvati is his elder daughter, and before elder ones how can younger ones get marry?" With this explanation everyone understood that how Arjun has fulfilled his promise given to Salva king.

"So, shall we proceed with marriage?" This question of Arjun pulled everyone out of their submerged state.

Rest of everything got arranged in no time, and the marriage of ShivShakti solemnised with enthusiasm. But in between the whole on going as expected Subhadra didn't glance at Arjun even for once. He was sure about her this response. With the glowing fire of marriage ceremony he was also getting determined to confess everything to her from his side.

At Gandhar:

Shakuni was shocked to core when he received the news about the marriage at Hastinapur. He really hadn't imagined about this outcome.

"See, Pitashri what your plan has resulted in to! Nothing, absolutely nothing." Duryodhan told in a mocking tone provoking Shakuni's irritation.

"The outcome about which you are talking is just the physical appearance of it. In actual no effort can go in vain. This incident also will have it's certain gain in Arjun and Subhadra's life, in their relationship." He answered by stressing his last statement.

"Till now surely Arjun would have found out your conspiracies against him. I think he will attack us. We should be prepared." Duryodhan shared the possibility which was keep poking in his mind after knowing that Arjun has overcome the trap of marriage successfully.

"Don't worry, my child. Arjun won't attack over us. Don't you know that he's so soft hearted? The one who had been witnessing the suffering of his subjects how can push the subjects of any kingdom to be suffered?" Saying this Shakuni chuckled indicating the disgust of his thought.

"You always used to say that in order to be safe do doubt even on the truth also. So, how can you be relaxed with this thought that Arjun won't attack over us? What if we have to face him at one or some other point?" Duryodhan asked about another possibility cum soon to be penned down incident on the pages of time.

"Wise question, my dear. I have solution for that also." Shakuni's reply made Duryodhan a bit thoughtful, but then he dismissed that thought with the fact that his solution must be nothing except another conspiracy.

"What's that, Pitashri?" He asked as he knew that his father doesn't have any usual way to follow in conspiracy.

"Bhanumati!" Hearing Bhanumati's name Duryodhan got startled.

"Yes, my dear. Bhanumati is a dedicated devotee to Lord Shiva. As a wife her devotion will always be in your favour irrespective of the path you follow. Now the part of Lord Shiva which belongs to Arjun can't stand against the dedication of Lord itself. It was the reason I had told you once that don't be opened up in front of Bhanumati with all your evilness." Shakuni's explanation made Duryodhan shocked for the first time that how his father didn't hesitate to use even his daughter in law as pawn.

But later his selfishness overtook his shock cum hidden care behind that shock, and mentally he became agree to Shakuni's words.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectations for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro