5, surprise, surprise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A duck walked up to a lemonade stand as he said to the man running the stand "hey!" Bum bum bum "got any grapes?!" The man said "no we only sell lemonade you, care for a glass?" "Mmmmm I'll pass!" So he waddled, waddle waddle so he waddled away waddle waddle till' the very next day)

(I now officially feel stupid.... Well, on to the story,shall we!?)

Jeremy's POV

I'll admit my dad was a jerk to me, taking literally EVERYTHING away from me but I still love the guy somewhat, somehow in some twisted way I still love him. So after a quiet and awkward dinner with a polite end to the night I went up to my room in the attic 'in which I love this room by the way' it's got my bed, my drawing supplies, a dresser for my clothes, a nice window of the trees and surrounding environment but.. With as good as I have it and my dad gone, I still feel somewhat... Homesick..

Aw, come on kid what's wrong? You seem so, what do you meat sack's call it? Oh yeah! Emotional... Well you see the thing is I DID hate my dad but I still miss him. Is that disturbing? Yeah! On like sooooooooooo many levels kid, but that's ok kid! It is? Yeah! I LOVE disturbing things, it's what I live for! 'It's also part of the reason I came into your emotional and mental brain in the first place! Oh, ok... You know is that the only reason why your in my head? Nope! I'm planning something big for you kid! I want you to meet someone! He's got a blue hat.. Ringing any bells? No, well that's ok you'll meet him soon enough! Ok, whatever you say, good night... Yeah, a good night to you to kid hahaha, good.. Night... You know I'll bet you'll have a dream about something~

Vincent's POV (man, it's been a while!)

So I may or may not have gone home and watched Jeremy through his window while he and his perfect little family ate dinner. That was until someone mentioned Jeremy was sick the smaller girl and there father say in a way, Jeremy's facial expression and the others as well for all that matter had shifted into a not so happy one not so perfect after all? Huh.. And then all of a sudden in almost a blink of an eye all the food was eaten the chores were done and Jeremy went up to his.. Room? I think... But it sounded like someone else was with him but he was simply talking to himself.. In two very different voices one was stuttering the other was rather, monotone.

But aside that, what was up with his family? more importantly him, what did they do to that little marshmallow!? Just then, I noticed that I had been crushing a can of Pitt without notice... Maybe I should see if they'll let me in.. I might just ask, but what if they say no? I guess I'll just walk back to my house then if that's the case... It's worth a shot, right? I then hesitantly walked toward the small house. I knocked on the door and in an instant, the door swung open revealing his mother. as she stood there her husband came up from behind her, both of them with piercing eyes I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to stop my trembling.

"I- I was wandering if I c-could see Jeremy.." I said to them there look didn't falter they only glanced back "Jeremy! there's a friend for you!!" Screamed his mother. I took the moment to scan both the parents, who, looked nothing like him they were both blonde where Jeremy is Brunette. Then it hit me like a brick , He's adopted?! They moved aside letting me in "please, come in" geese, he has some creepy parents I thought to myself. "he should be up in his room" said both mother and father at the same time CREEPY!! I walked up to the attic getting a certain look from his "brother" as I went up. What does he think I'm gonna do..? Murder him?~ nah, he's to cute~ I said licking my lips. The stairs were steep and hard to walk up, but in the end I managed to make it to the attic.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro