7, worry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vincent's POV
I left the house storming, I believe that his parents weren't pleased by my leaving. Anger filled my mind, my veins. But than... What did I do wrong..? Did I say something? Did I hurt him? Unusually, I honestly didn't want to hurt the small boy.. I just wanted to get to know him. I continued to walk in the dark night sky, soon, all the lights were behind me and I knew I was close to my home. Unafraid, I went home.
Jeremy's POV
The next day I woke up to the sun shining through my window and down onto me and my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes like a tired child uh oh.. What time is it..?! I quickly got up and dressed. I ran and grabbed my school stuff, including my backpack than I grabbed a cold waffle and dashed out the door oh no! I-I'm gonna be late for school! And sure enough, when I got there the bell rang. I ran to my locker went through my stuff and I locked m locker, and ran to class just as the teacher called my name "here!" "just in time Fitzgerald." I nodded and sat in my seat, my breath was heavy. I could feel everyone looking at me, I blushed and hid my face in embarrassment. I heard a few people laugh as the teacher continued calling names. He continued with class and gave us some paper work(/homework) to do, he first explained a few things like, how we're supposed to read it over and work with another person. One problem, I don't have any friends in this class.. I'll just see whoever is left, and with the flick of the teachers hand everybody got up and found their partners in a frenzy of teenage children. I felt someone tap my shoulder "hey, want to be partners?" I looked up at the Orange haired man/teenager he had glasses and was dressed pretty casually. I blushed at his offer and slowly nodded "y-yeah, sure.." "Good, now c'mon, we got some work to do" he helped me stand and we both walked into the lab room next door to our classroom. We sat at a table with some bird pictures on it and read over the paper and questions. Soon we finished, were good partners in hope we're partners again. I smiled to him when the bell rang and went to my next class, English. I was the first one to my English class and I just watched as other if my fellow students walked in. That is, until the bullies shown up, I put my head down as they walked in, Vincent was with them like he always was. They sat in their seats, I happened to be in the middle of all of them completely vulnerable. Like the other class, but by ourselves, we did our work and class was over. Scared, I ran out before the bullies but they followed. Im scared.. I held back my tears as we went to my next class.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro