1011 - 1020

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1011: I'm Feng Yiru's Biological Niece

Compared to their conflict and argument, Feng Jianing valued the present more because no matter what happened in the past, it couldn't be changed. All they could do was work hard to live in the present and fight for a beautiful future.

Fu Anlan sat on the ground and rolled her eyes. "Since Feng Qing is Feng Yiru's biological daughter, hand her over to Xian Cheng."

Feng Jianing sat on the sofa and said softly as she held her stomach, "Mom, you're right, but you brought so many people to catch Qingqing, didn't you still return empty-handed?"

Upon hearing this, Fu Anlan glared at him. "Go and deal with her if you have the ability. Also, from now on, don't call me Mom. I'm not your mother because I can't give birth to a bastard like you."

Seeing that Fu Anlan's reaction was so strong, Feng Jianing's brows furrowed tightly. There was a hint of disgust between her brows. However, she didn't flare up. Instead, she quickly concealed the expression on her face. "Mr. Xian Cheng made it very clear previously that he wants to take Feng Yiru's biological niece to the Seven Stars Continent and not me, the adopted daughter of the Feng family. In other words, Feng Yiru's biological niece must be very important to the Seven Stars Continent. Moreover, it's so important that the Seven Stars Continent specially sent people to look for her. They're even willing to satisfy all our requests for this. But now, no one in our family can bring Feng Qing back."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Jianing took a deep breath and glanced at Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan with a serious expression. "In fact, even if we send Feng Qing to the Seven Stars Continent, with Feng Qing's temper and nature, she will definitely not provide the Feng family with any help or benefits. Instead, Feng Qing will obtain a lot of benefits because of Feng Yiru's influence in the Seven Stars Continent. That will simply be raising a tiger for trouble for our Feng family. The next time we see her, she might even use the power of the Seven Stars Continent to suppress the Feng family. At that time, the Feng family will fall into eternal damnation. Feng Qing might even find each of us for revenge."

As soon as these words were out, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan were instantly enlightened. It was as if the clouds had parted and the sky was clear. Feng Jianing was right. If Feng Qing really went to the Seven Stars Continent, then the Feng family might very well have made an indescribably powerful enemy for themselves. Just the thought of it made their backs turn cold. They knew Feng Qing's temper and nature too well.

However, if they were to give up on establishing a relationship with the Seven Stars Continent because they were afraid that Feng Qing would take revenge, be it Feng Yuanzhou or Fu Anlan, they would be indignant. Hence, Feng Yuanzhou asked, "Then are we going to forget about it? We won't do anything?"

Feng Jianing shook her head but didn't answer this question. Instead, she looked at Fu Anlan, who had fallen to the ground, and asked, "You went out to catch Feng Qing and came back like a different person. Moreover, you know so many secrets. Someone must have told you, right?"

Fu Anlan looked at Feng Jianing in disgust. She didn't know why, but when she heard Feng Jianing speak now, she felt nauseous. However, she still answered this question. "I found the Di Hui Building. Feng Qing gave me a few paternity test reports there. Feng Qing secretly collected our hair for the test. Moreover, it was the test report from the most authoritative and top-notch appraisal organization in Xia country."

After understanding the reason, Feng Jianing couldn't help but nod and say, "Yes, she was indeed the one who told you. The current situation is that Feng Yiru has already been dead for many years, and only the three of us know Feng Yiru's true identity and background. Therefore, as long as Dad keeps quiet forever, the matter of Feng Yiru being Feng Qing's biological mother will forever be a secret. No one will know that there's such a blood relationship between them."

With that, she thought for a while and looked at Fu Anlan again. "Mom, have you seen the report of the paternity test? Did you bring those reports back?"

Although she hated Feng Jianing very much, Fu Anlan still resisted the urge to vomit and threw a few pieces of paper to the ground. These were the personal appraisal reports of her, Feng Jianing, and Feng Yuanzhou. When she walked back just now, she looked at them all the way. There were still her tears on them.

Feng Jianing didn't mind either. After sitting on the sofa and reading the two test reports, she smiled and said, "That's great. Mom, go and ask Feng Qing for two more test reports on her and you and Dad. When the time comes, we'll show these test reports to Mr. Xian Cheng for review. This way, Mr. Xian Cheng can understand that they've found the wrong target. Feng Qing isn't the bloodline of the Feng family at all, and I'm the real daughter of the Feng family, Feng Yiru's biological niece!"

Chapter 1012: Xian Cheng's Other Identity

Upon hearing Feng Jianing's words, Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou looked at each other and instantly understood what Feng Jianing meant. Since Feng Jianing was Feng Yiru's only niece and the only bloodline of the Feng family, why don't they send her to the Seven Stars Continent? That way, Xian Cheng would have completed the mission and their Feng family could use this opportunity to rise rapidly. As for Feng Qing, let her continue to be a small intern in the Xie Corporation.

Feng Yuanzhou said, "Yes, Jianing's idea is very good. We don't have to send Feng Qing to the Seven Stars Continent to create a powerful enemy for the Feng family. At the same time, as the bloodline of the Feng family, you will definitely bring a lot of benefits to the Feng family after you gain a foothold in the Seven Stars Continent."

Feng Jianing nodded. "That's right. It's fine as long as the three of us never say the secret about Feng Yiru isn't related to the Feng family to outsiders."

With that, Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing looked at Fu Anlan. As long as Fu Anlan nodded, this matter would already be half successful. Therefore, it still depended on Fu Anlan's attitude.

Fu Anlan slowly stood up from the ground. Her cold gaze swept across the Feng father and daughter without hiding anything. "Alright, I'll look for Feng Qing now and ask her to give me the two appraisal reports."

Fu Anlan turned around and walked out of the door. However, she was limping as she walked. Feng Yuanzhou's kick just now had made her lose her balance and her ankle was a little sprained. She gritted her teeth and could still walk. Looking at Fu Anlan's back view as she left, Feng Jianing's eyes revealed a hint of coldness that made people shiver.

Three days later, in the living room of the Feng family's villa.

Feng Yuanzhou placed the four paternity test reports on the newly bought coffee table. Xian Cheng from the Seven Stars Continent sat opposite him with his legs crossed. Unlike the respect on Feng Yuanzhou's face, Xian Cheng's face was calm, as if he was already used to Feng Yuanzhou's respectful attitude.

"Mr. Xian, these four are the paternity test reports released by the most authoritative appraisal agency in Xia country. They are the paternity test reports of us, Feng Jianing, and Feng Qing. According to the test report, Feng Jianing is my biological daughter, and Feng Qing is not related to us by blood at all. She is not of our Feng family's bloodline. If Mr. Xian doesn't believe me, we can do another paternity test at any time." Feng Yuanzhou said humbly. His flattering expression was just short of calling Xian Cheng 'Daddy'.

There were a total of seven families in the Seven Stars Continent, and the Xian family that Xian Cheng was in was one of them. Although Xian Cheng wasn't the head of the Xian family, he was very famous in the Seven Stars Continent and the outside world because he was the number one top piano master in the Seven Stars Continent. Because Feng Jianing had learned to play the piano since she was young, the Feng family was also familiar with the name of the Seven Stars Continent's Xian Cheng.

Even when Feng Jianing was young, she had fantasized about marrying Xian Cheng when she grew up. Xian Cheng had started learning the piano at the age of four and had already started performing at the age of nine. At the age of twelve, he had already started the world's piano performance. At the age of sixteen, he was already called the top piano master in the world. Many people wanted to hear him talk about a song, but they couldn't. Coupled with his identity as the member of Xian Family of the Seven Stars Continent, he was famous throughout the Seven Stars Continent and the outside world. Many people wanted to see him, let alone hear him play the piano.

Although Xian Cheng crossed his legs and had a calm expression on his face, he still had good taste in clothes. From head to toe, from the inside out, they were all high-end private custom-made. There was elegance in the retro style, and amidst the elegance, there was also fashion and vitality. However, his figure was not very good. Because he had been playing the piano for a long time, it was inevitable that he would develop a small stomach. His fair and slender fingers had also become abnormally thick because of long-term piano practice, but his palms were especially wide, allowing him to easily complete the large span of playing the piano keys. It could be said that his hands were born for the piano.

After hearing Feng Yuanzhou's report, Xian Cheng couldn't help but narrow his eyes. He picked up the appraisal report on the coffee table and looked at it carefully. Actually, Feng Yuanzhou had already told him about this three days ago. He had also sent someone to investigate and verify it at the first moment. He had even specially arranged for Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing to do another paternity test to verify if they were biological relatives. The truth was certain. After the most authoritative appraisal in Xia country, Feng Jianing was Feng Yuanzhou's biological daughter. His people had also found out that Feng Qing and Feng Yuanzhou were indeed not related by blood. The possibility of tampering with it was almost zero.

Chapter 1013: How Much Does She Look Like Feng Yiru?

In reality, Xian Cheng didn't care who was of the Feng family's bloodline. He only had one goal for coming to the Seven Stars Continent this time, and that was to bring Feng Yiru's niece back to the Seven Stars Continent to treat the president. Therefore, be it Feng Qing or Feng Jianing, as long as one of them confirmed that she was Feng Yiru's niece, she could go back with him to report. Moreover, he was very confident in completing this mission. After all, the Seven Stars Continent was a holy land to the outside world, a place that everyone had to squeeze in no matter what. Therefore, as long as the candidate was confirmed, the rest would be easy to do.

At the thought of this, Xian Cheng said, "Other than these test reports, I have another question I want to confirm with you."

Feng Yuanzhou replied, "Of course, of course. No matter what problems Mr. Xian has, as long as I know, I will definitely tell you everything I know."

Feng Yuanzhou wished he could kneel down and lick the feet of the big shot from the Seven Stars Continent, Xian Cheng. Although he was considered Xian Cheng's parent according to age, in front of Xian Cheng, Feng Yuanzhou was about the same as his third grandson.

Xian Cheng's face darkened. He looked at the test report in his hand carefully again and finally his gaze landed on Feng Jianing. "My question is, how much does Miss Feng Jianing look like the deceased... Madam Feng Yiru? Do the two of them look alike? Or rather, in terms of looks, how much does Miss Feng Jianing look like Madam Feng Yiru?"

As soon as these words were out, Feng Yuanzhou was a little stunned. He replied in confusion, "Doesn't she look like Yiru? She looks quite similar. She's only 70 to 80% similar."

Hearing his answer so quickly and looking a little confused, Xian Cheng couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. His slender phoenix eyes stared intently at Feng Yuanzhou.

Feng Yuanzhou felt guilty under his fierce gaze. Afraid that Xian Cheng wouldn't believe him, he hurriedly added, "Mr. Xian doesn't know. Although Yiru often goes missing for years, she will look for our Jianing immediately every time she comes back to the Feng family. Not only will she bring Jianing all sorts of delicious and fun things, but she will also personally enlighten Jianing's love and interest in making perfume. I believe Mr. Xian also knows that Feng Yiru is called the number one Nine-Star Fragrance Master in Xia country. The fact that she can value and nurture our Jianing so much is enough to show her love for Jianing."

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng's brows relaxed a little, but there was still some confusion in his eyes. Feng Jianing, who was as quiet as a virgin at the side, seemed to have seen something and hurriedly added, "Mr. Xian, if you don't believe me, I can prove that there are still notes in my room that Aunt Yiru personally taught me how to mix perfume when I was young."

As expected, Feng Jianing's words immediately aroused Xian Cheng's interest. The corners of Xian Cheng's mouth curled up as he said with interest, "Oh, I really want to admire those fragrance notes taught by Madam Feng Yiru."

Although Xian Cheng was not from Feng Yiru's era, he had heard of Feng Yiru's famous name. It was not only because Feng Yiru was the wife of the President of the Seven Stars Continent, but also because of her unparalleled perfume-making skills. Until now, when the people of the Seven Stars Continent mentioned Feng Yiru, they would call her the number one beauty in the history of Xia country and the number one Nine-Star Fragrance Master. However, it was a pity that although Feng Yiru was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, the information about her perfume techniques and skills were very rare. It was said that there were only two to three books in the Seven Stars Continent's Di Palace, and he had found another one in the Feng family. Although it was an exercise notebook to tutor children, it was an existence that made people flock to it in the entire perfume world. To put it bluntly, only the master of the Di Palace could read this kind of thing, and he was considered lucky today.

Hearing that Xian Cheng had understood, Feng Jianing immediately stood up. "Alright, Mr. Xian, please wait a moment. I'll go upstairs and get it for you."

Before she could finish her sentence, Feng Jianing held her stomach and went upstairs. If not for the fact that she was worried about the child in her stomach, she would have run upstairs in one go.

Seeing that Feng Jianing had left, Feng Yuanzhou stood up and respectfully poured tea for Xian Cheng. Then, he asked with a smile, "Mr. Xian, please forgive me for asking, but where are you planning to bring Jianing to in the Seven Stars Continent? Why do you have to bring her there?"

Xian Cheng looked at the tea leaves in the cup, but he did not reach out to take it. He did not need to taste it. Just by looking at it, he knew what level this tea was. This kind of tea leaf, which was worth tens of thousands of yuan per pound, was considered to be presentable for a guest of the Feng family, but to him, who was born in the Seven Stars Continent, it was no different from trash.

Chapter 1014: Got Pregnant By A Scumbag

Looking at Xian Cheng's expressionless face, the smile on Feng Yuanzhou's face turned into an awkward smile. Xian Cheng did not drink tea or answer his question. Instead, he just looked at him. Feng Yuanzhou's eyes darted around and he braced himself to ask another question. In his opinion, if Xian Cheng did not speak, it must be that the question just now had touched Xian Cheng's bottom line or touched a sensitive area, so he planned to ask something else.

"Mr. Xian, you mentioned my sister, Feng Yiru, a few times just now. Is she very famous in your Seven Stars Continent? Or does my sister have any friends in the Seven Stars Continent?" After Feng Yuanzhou finished asking, he looked at Xian Cheng eagerly, obviously waiting for his answer.

However, what made him feel even more awkward was that Xian Cheng was still looking at him expressionlessly. He had no intention of answering at all. Feng Yuanzhou was instantly a little confused. He didn't understand what Xian Cheng was doing. If not for the fact that Xian Cheng's eyes were still open, he would even suspect that Xian Cheng was asleep.

If it was a normal person who encountered this situation, they would definitely not say anything else in this extremely awkward atmosphere. After all, everyone did not want to be shameless. Xian Cheng's attitude was already very obvious. He would definitely not answer those questions or he would not bother to explain anything to you. However, Feng Yuanzhou did not care about his shame at all and played his shamelessness to the extreme.

Feng Yuanzhou asked, "Mr. Xian Cheng, from your words, it's very likely that you've seen or know my younger sister, Feng Yiru, right? Then you should also know that my younger sister got pregnant out of wedlock more than ten years ago. She only gave birth to that child after returning to the Feng family. But no matter how we ask her, my younger sister has always kept quiet. She doesn't say who the scumbag who made her pregnant is!"

Upon hearing the word 'scumbag', Xian Cheng's expressionless face fluctuated for the first time. His good-looking thin eyebrows knitted together, and the corners of his eyes twitched. Before he could say anything, Feng Yuanzhou continued, "Mr. Xian Cheng, do you think there's a possibility that my sister went to the Seven Stars Continent and got pregnant by a scumbag there?"

Feng Yuanzhou was originally worried that the people from the Seven Stars Continent had come because Feng Yiru was considered someone from the Seven Stars Continent. However, when he heard Xian Cheng say that he wanted to take away Feng Yiru's niece, who was also his daughter, Feng Jianing, Feng Yuanzhou finally confirmed that be it Xian Cheng or the Seven Stars Continent, they might not know that Feng Yiru was not related to the Feng family by blood. They did not know that Feng Yiru was only an adopted daughter of the Feng family.

At least, through Feng Yuanzhou's observation and probing, he could tell that the Xian Cheng in front of him definitely didn't know about this matter. Even if Xian Cheng found out about this matter from somewhere, or if he had doubts in his heart, it was useless because Feng Yiru had already been dead for many years. It was useless for anyone to confirm the true relationship between Feng Yiru and the Feng family. It was even harder for people from the Seven Stars Continent because they had no place to look for news in all aspects.

It was also because of this that Feng Yuanzhou dared to say that Feng Yiru and Feng Jianing looked 70 to 80% similar. Anyway, with Xian Cheng's age, he might not have seen Feng Yiru before. Even if he had seen her, it might only be the Feng Yiru after her face was disfigured. Therefore, it was very difficult for Xian Cheng to know Feng Yiru's true appearance. After all, all Feng Yiru's photos had been burned. Otherwise, Xian Cheng would definitely not ask the question of whether Feng Jianing looked like Feng Yiru. As long as he grasped this, Feng Yuanzhou could spout nonsense wantonly in front of Xian Cheng.

Xian Cheng pondered for a while and finally replied, "Mr. Feng, I'm sorry, I can't answer any of your questions. At least, I have no right to answer without the permission of my superiors."

Feng Yuanzhou said in disappointment, "Oh, I see. I was rude. Please don't blame me, Mr. Xian."

Xian Cheng continued, "Mr. Feng, please remember that you're working with the Seven Stars Continent. You should know the rules of the Seven Stars Continent to the outside world. I'm going to take your daughter, Feng Jianing, away later. You know what to do, right?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Yuanzhou hurriedly nodded. "Don't worry, Mr. Xian. I still know the rules. You can take my daughter away. I won't mention this matter to anyone again. I'll pretend that nothing happened. I guarantee that you'll be satisfied."

Chapter 1015: Feng Yiru's Notebook

Xian Cheng sat up straight on the sofa and said with a serious expression, "Mr. Feng, on account of your cooperation and sensibility, our Seven Stars Continent will definitely not let you down. I can guarantee that as long as Miss Feng Jianing returns to the Seven Stars Continent with me, regardless of what her or your Feng family's needs are, our Seven Stars Continent will do our best to satisfy your needs."

Upon hearing this, Feng Yuanzhou instantly beamed with joy. Xian Cheng's words meant a lot to him and the entire Feng family. It could also be said that he was trying his best to please him was all for Xian Cheng's words. It was very likely that the Feng family would successfully enter the Seven Stars Continent because of this.

Just as Feng Yuanzhou was so happy that he wanted to jump up, Feng Jianing walked down from the second floor. She protected her stomach with one hand and handed an old notebook to Xian Cheng with the other. She even said in a nostalgic voice, "Mr. Xian, please take a look. This notebook is what Aunt Yiru left with me. Although my aunt has a very good relationship with me, she didn't leave me much. This is also my only thought."

Xian Cheng nodded and reached out to take the notebook from Feng Jianing. Then, he carefully flipped through it. Xian Cheng's movements were very slow, but he looked very serious and careful. Feng Jianing explained at the side, "This notebook is something I used to record when I was learning perfume from Aunt Yiru when I was young. A small portion of it is the content I wrote. Most of it is Aunt Yiru's perfume design manuscript."

As he flipped through the notebook and listened to Feng Jianing's words, Xian Cheng's eyes gradually became blurry. He carefully flipped through every page of the notebook. This was filled with Feng Yiru's handwriting, but the paper was a little yellow, giving off a feeling that everything was in the past. When he was young, he had even seen Feng Yiru's figure from afar at a grand ceremony in the Seven Stars Continent. Although he couldn't see Feng Yiru's appearance clearly, he was shocked by the special temperament emanating from Feng Yiru, so much so that he couldn't forget it until now. It was just that when he thought about it now, he felt a little dazed.

When he was young, many stories about Feng Yiru were circulated in the Seven Stars Continent. These stories were both true and false. In his impression, Feng Yiru was a strange woman and a very mysterious woman. It was said that every time Feng Yiru appeared in front of everyone, she would wear a good-looking golden mask. There were even people who said that not only had no one seen Feng Yiru's true appearance, but even her voice, handwriting, and so on were all deliberately fake. From this, it could be seen how mysterious and strange Feng Yiru was.

Looking at the notebook on the last page, Xian Cheng couldn't help but sigh in his heart. Humans live for a life, vegetation lives for an autumn, and when one dies, all would be gone. Back then, the woman who could affect the Seven Stars Continent with every smile and every move, was only left with these few lines of words, proving that she had once existed. Looking at the elegant pen words on the notebook, Xian Cheng understood that this should be Feng Yiru's true handwriting.

After being in a daze for a while, Xian Cheng closed his notebook and finally shifted his gaze to Feng Jianing. He said, "Miss Feng Jianing, I have a presumptuous request. I wonder if Miss Jianing can agree?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Jianing was slightly stunned. She subconsciously said, "Mr. Xian, feel free to ask for anything. As long as I can do it, I will definitely satisfy you."

Xian Cheng said, "Miss Jianing, you're being too serious. Actually, it's nothing. I just want to ask if you can give me this notebook. There's Madam Feng Yiru's handwritten manuscript in it. It's very important to a friend of mine in the Seven Stars Continent. I believe that friend of mine will be very happy to see this notebook."

Xian Cheng's words made Feng Jianing very curious. Hence, she subconsciously asked, "I wonder who your friend is?"

The next second, Xian Cheng's expression turned cold. His slender phoenix eyes glanced coldly at Feng Jianing, making her tremble involuntarily. There was no aura on Xian Cheng, but his gaze made people feel like they had fallen into an ice cave, as if they would fall into a bottomless abyss in the next second.

Feng Jianing smiled awkwardly and hurriedly changed the topic. "Mr. Xian, this notebook left behind by Aunt Yiru has been with me for many years. Every time I miss Aunt Yiru, I will take out the notebook to take a look. Only in this way can my longing for her calm down. Therefore, this notebook is very important to me."

Chapter 1016: Only Disciple

Speaking up to this point, Xian Cheng frowned. He thought that Feng Jianing would reject him, but before he could speak, he heard Feng Jianing change the topic. "I think that person must be Aunt Yiru's good friend. Since Mr. Xian requested it personally, and this notebook is especially important to your friend in the Seven Stars Continent. In that case, I'm willing to fulfill your wish and give this notebook to Mr. Xian's friend. Anyway, I've long memorized the content of the notebook."

Hearing that Feng Jianing wanted to give the notebook to him so readily, Xian Cheng was a little surprised. However, he quickly reacted and said, "In that case, I won't stand on ceremony. Of course, I won't take Miss Jianing's things for nothing. I wonder if Miss Jianing has any needs?"

Feng Jianing almost blurted out, "I want Mr. Xian to take me in as your disciple and teach me how to play the piano!"

Xian Cheng was slightly stunned. This request was something he had never thought of. Xian Cheng looked at Feng Jianing meaningfully. No wonder she agreed so readily. It turned out that she had long thought about it. Previously, the information showed that Feng Jianing was a freshman in the piano department of the Capital University's Music Academy. Moreover, Feng Jianing had been learning to play the piano since she was young. She also had a basic piano foundation. She was once called the piano princess of the Capital University.

Worried that Xian Cheng wouldn't agree, Feng Jianing said obsequiously, "Mr. Xian, actually, I've always been your fan because I've loved playing the piano since I was young. I even went crazy for it. I hope to be able to get your guidance on this."

Xian Cheng hesitated for a moment and finally agreed. "Alright, no problem. I'll take you in as my disciple."

Hearing that Xian Cheng had really agreed, Feng Jianing was so happy that she almost flew up on the spot. Her eyes couldn't help but turn red. The famous piano prince of the Seven Stars Continent, the world-class piano master, Xian Cheng, was actually willing to take her in as his disciple. This was simply too dreamlike!

Feng Jianing couldn't hide her excitement and couldn't even speak properly. "Re-really? Is Mr. Xian really willing to take me in as your disciple? I heard that you have been in the industry for ten years and have never taken in any disciples..."

Xian Cheng said with a dignified expression, "Miss Feng Jianing, please believe me. As long as you're willing to follow me to the Seven Stars Continent, not only will you be my first disciple, but you'll also be my only disciple."

After obtaining Xian Cheng's confirmation, Feng Jianing was so excited that she felt like she was about to explode on the spot. She had already used all her strength to control the excitement in her heart. The youngest piano master in the world had taken her in as his disciple, and she was his only disciple. Just the thought of it made her so excited that she didn't know how to express it. If not for the fact that she had to maintain her image in front of Xian Cheng, she would have screamed out loud.

Compared to her, Feng Yuanzhou's expression was more realistic. He bent his legs on the spot and knelt down to Xian Cheng. His daughter had been taken in as Xian Cheng's disciple, which was equivalent to finding a backer in the Seven Stars Continent. This made Feng Yuanzhou feel happy and proud for Feng Jianing from the bottom of his heart. This was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Feng Yuanzhou said excitedly, "Mr. Xian, I was only prepared to hold a small farewell ceremony for my daughter, but since you've agreed to take my daughter in as your disciple, this is a joyous occasion for our Feng family, so we have to hold a grand apprenticeship banquet. Only then will it be considered official!"

Hearing Feng Yuanzhou's words, Xian Cheng waved his hand and said, "There's no need to trouble yourself. I prefer quiet and don't like to be disturbed and have unnecessary social engagements. Moreover, the secular red tape is meaningless to me. As long as Miss Feng Jianing goes to the Seven Stars Continent with me, she will be my only disciple. I never go back on my words and will definitely do what I say. You can rest assured about this. When the time comes, I naturally won't treat her badly."

Seeing that Xian Cheng rejected, Feng Yuanzhou didn't give up and said, "Mr. Xian, in my opinion, we still have to hold this apprenticeship banquet. It's not because our Feng family wants to swagger around, but purely to follow Xia country's tradition. Only by holding the apprenticeship banquet can our Jianing be considered your real disciple, and everyone can be a witness. Otherwise, it's just a verbal agreement between us. Firstly, it will show that our Feng family doesn't value this matter and is disrespectful to you. Secondly, I'm afraid no one will believe it if word gets out. It will be a little unofficial."

Xian Cheng said, "It's between us if I take her in as my disciple. There's no need to spread it everywhere. Besides, this matter can't be hidden. At that time, the world will naturally know. At least, this will spread throughout the music world very quickly."

Chapter 1017: A Sudden Question

Feng Yuanzhou persuaded again, "Mr. Xian, you're the top piano master in the world and the youngest piano master. Coupled with your status and background, your every move is not a small matter, let alone taking in a disciple. You have to hold a grand apprenticeship banquet. Only then can it match your status. As long as you hold an official apprenticeship banquet, I'll immediately let Jianing go to the Seven Stars Continent with you. Mr. Xian, please agree!"

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng finally understood. If he didn't agree today, Feng Yuanzhou would definitely not let the matter rest. Feng Yuanzhou said that he didn't care about his reputation, so why did he have to force him to agree? Moreover, through their conversation just now, he had a rough understanding of Feng Yuanzhou. He knew that this old man only had benefits in his eyes, and he was ambitious and exceptionally vain. This also made Xian Cheng despise him even more. He even wondered if Feng Yuanzhou was Feng Yiru's biological brother. Why was he so mercenary and spineless? He was completely not from the same world as Feng Yiru!

Although he was disdainful, in the end, under Feng Yuanzhou's insistence, Xian Cheng still reluctantly agreed. Most of the reason was because he had considered completing this mission. Otherwise, just based on Feng Yuanzhou's words, he would definitely not agree. "Alright, get up quickly. Don't keep kneeling. Since you want to do it, do it. But don't make it too grand. The simpler the ceremony, the better. Moreover, it has to be as soon as possible. I have to bring Miss Feng Jianing back to the Seven Stars Continent within three days. This matter can't be delayed for a moment."

Feng Yuanzhou was incomparably excited. He hurriedly stood up and promised humbly, "Alright, alright. Don't worry, Mr. Xian. I will definitely do as you say. Not only will I do a good job at the apprenticeship banquet, but I will also let Jianing leave with you within three days."

After settling the matter, Xian Cheng stood up from the sofa and prepared to leave. He didn't want to stay any longer. Otherwise, he was afraid that he would vomit if he looked at Feng Yuanzhou again. Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing hurriedly sent him off. The father and daughter both looked humble. Xian Cheng walked to the entrance of the villa and suddenly thought of something. He turned around and said, "By the way, there's something else I want to ask. Just now, you said that Madam Feng Yiru suddenly returned to the Feng family after disappearing for many years, but she was already pregnant at that time. I wonder if you remember what year it was?"

The sudden question stunned Feng Yuanzhou, and he subconsciously replied, "Yes... pregnancy... I think... it was nineteen years ago. I remember very clearly that Yiru's child was also born in the hospital with Jianing. However, Yiru's child had a short life. That child died of congenital heart disease. The pain of losing the child also made Yiru suffer for a long time. She was even in extreme depression for a long time."

Hearing Feng Yuanzhou's words, Xian Cheng nodded slightly. The anticipation in his eyes gradually dissipated. He had suddenly thought of this just now because he wanted to see if Feng Yiru's child was wandering outside. If she was, he could bring the child back to the Seven Stars Continent along the way. This would definitely be a great contribution to him.

Xian Cheng confirmed again, "You said that the child died prematurely? Is that true?"

Feng Yuanzhou opened his mouth and said, "Of course it's true. How could I dare to lie to you about this? At that time, the child was not saved because of a heart attack. After that child died, I followed Yiru's request and found a place to bury the child after the child was cremated. Because the child was too young, there was no funeral form or tombstone. You won't be able to find it even if you want to."

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng couldn't help but sigh softly. He had planned to ask where the child's ashes were. He didn't expect that the burial would be so hasty back then. However, this was also normal. According to Xia country's funeral tradition, if a child wasn't born or had just died after he was born, there wouldn't be a funeral ceremony. Usually, the child would be cremated directly or simply handed over to the hospital for processing. It was already very good that Feng Yiru could let Feng Yuanzhou bury the child's ashes.

In reality, when he first heard that the child had died prematurely, Xian Cheng's first reaction was disbelief. However, on second thought, he couldn't find any reason for Feng Yuanzhou to lie to him. Moreover, he had suddenly asked and didn't give Feng Yuanzhou any time to prepare. He had a reason to suspect too. Back then, the eldest young master, second young master, and third young master of the Di Palace were also rumored to be dead, but in the end, they were still found by the President. The person who had been spreading the fake news was the mistress of the Di Palace—Feng Yiru. She was the one who had always wanted to hide the truth.

Chapter 1018: Kill

At the thought of this, Xian Cheng asked, "Is the dead child a boy or a girl?"

Feng Yuanzhou pretended to be sorrowful and replied, "It's a girl. Unfortunately..."

When he found out that it was actually a girl, Xian Cheng couldn't help but shake his head and sigh. How good would it be if that child was still alive? That was the only daughter of the President and his wife. Originally, Xian Cheng didn't believe that the sixth child of the Di Palace was a daughter. Now, it looked like it was really the case. Until now, Di Tianxing was still sending people to look for the whereabouts of the sixth princess. If he found out that his only daughter was already dead, would he have a relapse on the spot? Just the thought of that man acting up made his back turn cold and all the goosebumps on his body fell to the ground.

Up until now, the people from the Di Palace and the other seven families of the Seven Stars Continent had been searching for the whereabouts of the sixth princess, but there was still no news for almost twenty years.

As time passed, they were also privately discussing whether the sixth princess was alive or if this was simply a rumor. They didn't expect that they would finally obtain news about the sixth princess, but the sixth princess had already died more than ten years ago.

Although it was a little difficult to accept, Xian Cheng had no choice but to face the reality. It made sense when he thought about it. Unless she was no longer in the world, otherwise, how could they not find any whereabouts of her with the strength of the entire Seven Stars Continent?

As if seeing the anticipation in Xian Cheng's eyes that was gradually dimming and the disappointment on his face that was difficult to hide, Feng Yuanzhou couldn't help but ask, "Mr. Xian, please excuse me for asking. You're so concerned about the child Feng Yiru gave birth to. Could it be that the child is yours?"

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng, who had one leg out of the villa door, paused. Then, Xian Cheng turned around and looked at Feng Yuanzhou. His slender eyes were filled with a light that wanted to devour someone. Feng Yuanzhou subconsciously took two steps back under his gaze. Xian Cheng had never had any aura, but it made his heart tremble. It was as if his heart was about to be dug out at any moment.

Feng Yuanzhou trembled a little and said, "Mr... Mr. Xian?!"

Xian Cheng narrowed his eyes, and for the first time, killing intent rose from his body. Feng Yuanzhou felt his legs start to go weak. He knew that it must have been that question just now that made Xian Cheng like this. However, Feng Yuanzhou was getting more and more confused. He didn't know why a pianist like Xian Cheng would have such a terrifying killing intent. He didn't doubt that Xian Cheng had really killed people before, and he had killed a lot of them. However, he really couldn't accept this fact. He could only attribute it to the fact that Xian Cheng was from the Seven Stars Continent and had been pampered since he was young. His status was extraordinary, and it was only after a long time that he developed such an aura. After all, in the eyes of the Seven Stars Continent, they were just trash.

Xian Cheng's voice was filled with threat. "Feng Yuanzhou, you're already so old. You should know what to ask and what not to ask. You have to know that trouble comes from the mouth. This time, I'll forgive you. If you dare to criticize the father of Madam Feng Yiru's child again, I guarantee that you won't see the next day's sun. Even if I don't touch you, someone will destroy your Feng family. You have to remember forever that the people and matters of the Seven Stars Continent are not something you can discuss."

With that, he glanced at Feng Yuanzhou coldly again. Then, Xian Cheng left without looking back. Feng Yuanzhou knelt on the ground again. Looking at Xian Cheng's departing back, he wiped the cold sweat on his forehead with a trembling hand. Xian Cheng's words had already completely scared him. After leaving the Feng family's villa, Xian Cheng took a car and walked towards the foothold. The conversation with Feng Yuanzhou just now reminded him of many things that happened between his father, Xian Feng, and Di Tianxing.

Xian Feng said, "Tianxing, we've already found your eldest son. It turns out that he's really not dead. Those are all rumors. He's really alive, and he's the adopted son of the current Member of Parliament in Country F. This is a photo of him. You don't say, his nose really looks like yours."

Di Tianxing: "He looks like me? Then send someone to kill him!"

The heads of the seven families: "???"

Although Di Tianxing had only said it casually, the heads of the seven families knew that Di Tianxing was definitely not joking because this man never joked.

Xian Feng said, "Tianxing, there's news. It turns out that Second Young Master and Third Young Master are being adopted by the Han family in Xia country's Capital. They've been adopted by the First Master and Second Master Han."

Di Tianxing: "How much do they look like me?"

Xian Feng: "Uh... From the photo, it's about seventy to eighty percent. You mean..."

Di Tianxing: "Oh, kill them."

Xian Feng : "..."

Chapter 1019: Tagged You In The Group

Back then, after Di Tianxing and Feng Yiru's fourth child was born, Feng Yiru escaped on a rainy night. When Di Tianxing found out about this, he rushed into the nursery immediately and picked up Fourth Young Master and threw him out the window as if he had gone crazy. The bodyguards beside him jumped out of the window with the child. The bodyguards would rather fall and have a concussion to save Fourth Young Master's life.

Feng Yiru left quietly again. Di Tianxing also ordered people to look for her again. This search lasted for a few years before Di Tianxing finally captured Feng Yiru and brought her back to the Seven Stars Continent.

Not to mention the young Xian Cheng at that time, even Di Tianxing did not know how many times he had captured Feng Yiru. He even suspected that Feng Yiru herself was not clear. It was also at that time that Feng Yiru got pregnant again and gave birth to the Fifth Young Master before disappearing again. This was also the longest Feng Yiru had left. When Di Tianxing found her again, Feng Yiru said something that shocked him. "Tianxing, you don't know, right? I gave birth to a daughter outside this time. She's very good-looking."

Upon hearing this, Di Tianxing couldn't help but ask, "Where is my daughter?"

Feng Yiru replied, "She's already dead."

Xian Cheng sat in the car, but his thoughts returned to the past. The scenes of the past seemed to have happened yesterday. Back then, when he followed his father, Xian Feng, in and out of the Di Palace, he often saw the tyrant who controlled the entire Seven Stars Continent. He had also seen that man go crazy countless times. His entire childhood was almost filled with that man's coldness and bloodthirsty ruthlessness. In his impression, only Feng Yiru could subdue that tyrant and calm the man down from his violent madness, making that man willing to be her lapdog.

In front of that tyrant, they were all just subordinates. In front of Feng Yiru, that tyrant seemed to have become a subordinate. Sometimes, he was even inferior to a subordinate. Xian Cheng knew that Di Tianxing liked his daughter. If the Sixth Princess was still around, Di Tianxing would definitely dote on his only daughter to the heavens. Unfortunately...

At the thought of this, Xian Cheng couldn't help but sigh deeply. He didn't dare to report the news that the Sixth Princess had died early to Di Tianxing. That would only make Di Tianxing's condition worse. If Di Tianxing found out that the Sixth Princess he had been thinking about was no longer around, the entire Seven Stars Continent would probably not be peaceful. With his understanding of Di Tianxing, that man would very likely end his own life.

In the Capital's Xie Manor.

Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan were sitting in the dining room and eating. Shortly after, they saw Little Wu walking in with Xie Shihao in her arms. Feng Qing couldn't help but smile when she saw the two of them. Xie Shihao started to shout in Little Wu's arms, "Little Aunt, Little Aunt, did you see the trending topic on Weibo today?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "The trending topic on Weibo?"

Xie Shihao hurriedly said, "The biggest trending topic today is the news that the youngest piano master in the world, Xian Cheng, is going to take Slut Feng in as his disciple!"

Upon hearing this news, Feng Qing couldn't help but stop eating. She looked into Xie Shihao's eyes, who was in Little Wu's arms. It had been a while since she came back from Sacred Island. Although Xie Shihao's injuries had recovered a lot, he still needed to continue recuperating so that there wouldn't be any repercussions. Xie Shihao had been resistant to Little Wu's service at the start, but he was already used to it now. He didn't feel awkward lying in Little Wu's arms.

Feng Qing's thoughts were pulled back from the matter between Xie Shihao and Little Wu. When Xie Shihao mentioned Slut Feng just now, she finally remembered who he was talking about. It was her good younger sister, Feng Jianing. Slut Feng was a nickname Xie Shihao had given her. Usually, when Feng Jianing was mentioned, Xie Shihao would call her by her nickname 'Slut Feng'. In Xie Shihao's eyes, Feng Jianing was a slut. If not for her, many things wouldn't have happened. Many people were unlucky because of Feng Jianing, so he gave her such a nickname.

Xie Shihao looked at the clock on the dining room wall and hurriedly shouted, "Little Aunt, Qingye even asked me to remind you that Feng Jianing seemed to have tagged you in your music school's group."

With that, Xie Shihao frowned and muttered to himself, "That's not right. Previously, Feng Jianing had already been dissuaded by Capital University because of what happened in Country F. Why is she still in your music school's group? Could it be that she didn't leave the group?"

Chapter 1020: She's The Ugly Duckling

Feng Qing was expressionless. She picked up her phone on the table and swiped the screen to look. She had the same doubts as Xie Shihao. She remembered very clearly that when Feng Jianing first came back from Country F, she was ordered by Capital University to leave the school before she could settle down.

Due to the various scandals she had created in Country F's Fragrance Competition, the entire Capital University had lost their reputation internationally. How could Capital University tolerate her continuing to complete her studies? It was already very embarrassing that they didn't directly order her to be expelled. Moreover, accompanying the school's expulsion was the school's chat group.

However, she quickly understood why Feng Jianing could return to the group. Wasn't it said on the trending topic that the world's piano master, Xian Cheng, wanted to take her in as his disciple?

Feng Qing first opened the music school's chat group to take a look. She wanted to see what Feng Jianing had said. As expected, when she opened the chat group, she saw an unread @ message. "@Feng Qing, I'm very sorry. I can only invite the students and teachers in my class to this apprenticeship banquet, but I can't invite you because you're no longer a member of the Feng family and have no blood relationship with our Feng family. Moreover, you've severed ties with my parents, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't invite you. However, you can see the elegance of my teacher, Master Xian Cheng, on the Internet when the apprenticeship banquet is broadcasted live!"

Feng Jianing only sent this message. The rest were all messages from the other students of the music school. Some were envious, some sighed, and some were discussing the Feng family's matters. The entire group was extremely lively.

"Tsk tsk, that's Master Xian Cheng. He's the most talented, youngest, and most handsome piano master in the world. Oh, no, I should call him a pianist. Student Feng Jianing is too lucky to be Master Xian Cheng's disciple!"

"Student Feng Jianing, I'm envious that you can become Master Xian Cheng's disciple. Just this identity is enough for you to have a place in Xia country's music world, or even the entire world's music world. Moreover, you're the piano princess of our school. Your future is limitless."

"Eh, after hearing Student Feng Jianing's words, it turns out that Student Feng Qing isn't from the Feng family. Why do I feel that after not seeing them for a few days, their identities in the Feng family have changed? In other words, Student Feng Jianing is the real daughter of the Feng family?"

Looking at the various comments and discussions in the school group, Feng Qing didn't have any reaction. On the other end of the phone, Feng Jianing was paying attention to it at all times. From time to time, she would answer some students' comments. For a time, the entire group was extraordinarily lively with a lot of information.

Feng Jianing tagged a student and said, "It's not that our identities have been swapped, but we've only figured it out recently. It turns out that the paternity test report back then was tampered with by someone, so they turned me into an adopted daughter. However, the most authoritative appraisal agency in Xia country has released a report that shows that I'm from the Feng family, and Qingqing has nothing to do with the Feng family. Actually, not only you, but I also didn't expect such a reversal. I can only say that this is the unquestionable truth."

Ten seconds later, Feng Jianing replied to another female student, "Actually, I want to invite Qingqing to attend the apprenticeship banquet with you from the bottom of my heart so that she can experience the elegance of the people from the Seven Stars Continent on the spot and witness Master Xian Cheng's aura. However, if Qingqing goes, my parents will probably not be happy. After all, she's no longer a member of the Feng family. Moreover, she was so heartless previously, so let's forget it. I can't let my parents be angry. I only hope that Qingqing can understand my difficulties and understand my parents' feelings."

All sorts of slutty replies from Feng Jianing filled the entire music school's chat group. She kept repeating the words that she was the real daughter of the Feng family and indirectly belittled Feng Qing's identity, saying that she was the ugly duckling. The students in the chat group were all shocked when they found out that the strongest piano master in the world, Xian Cheng, wanted to take Feng Jianing in as his disciple. This huge news stunned everyone and even made everyone forget Feng Jianing's unbearable past. It also made them forget that they had once trampled on Feng Jianing's dignity. In the past, Feng Jianing was once called the shame of the Capital University because of her bad performance in Country F's Fragrance Competition. Her premarital pregnancy also became the joke of the entire Capital, so all the students scoffed at her and mocked her. There were even many hot-tempered students who scolded her in public.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro