1021 - 1030

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1021: Hubby Will Help You Settle It

Coupled with the school's expulsion order, Feng Jianing could only choose to drop out of school obediently. But now, Xian Cheng has directly changed everyone's opinion and attitude towards Feng Jianing. It was as if they had collectively lost their memories. In order to flatter Feng Jianing, the students quickly pointed the spearhead at Feng Qing.

"Ah? I see. In other words, Student Feng Qing already knew that she wasn't from the Feng family, so she live-streamed her severing ties with the Feng couple on the spot."

"I didn't expect Student Feng Qing to have such deep thoughts. She's never mentioned it to us, but I'm very curious. Who are Feng Qing's biological parents? Then can't her surname be Feng in the future?"

"The ultimate question is, why was Jianing's paternity test report from four years ago tampered with? Feng Qing was the one who benefited from this..."

The students each sent a message in the music school group. Although the spearhead had already turned to Feng Qing, they were still very restrained. They more or less took into account the feelings of being fellow students. However, they had already privately discussed that in order to be the daughter of the Feng family, Feng Qing had joined forces with the paternity testing agency to tamper with the report and label her as a scheming bitch.

Feng Jianing deliberately replied in the group, "Qingqing hasn't mentioned changing her surname, but she has completely left the Feng family and is no longer a member of the Feng family. It's only a matter of time before she changes her surname."

A student from the music department said in the group, "I have a feeling that Student Feng Qing might not want to change her surname. Although the Feng family isn't a wealthy family, it's still much better than ordinary families. After leaving the Feng family, her status will naturally plummet."

Seeing this, everyone in the group understood. If Feng Qing didn't change her surname, she could still deceive people who didn't know anything and tell them that she was the daughter of the Feng family in the Capital. She could more or less support herself. However, once Feng Qing changed her name, how could she fool others when she went out in the future? Thinking of this, the students all chuckled in secret and agreed with this student's words.

Xie Shihao looked at his phone. He had been pulled into the music school's chat group by Gu Qingye. Because of his status as the young master of the Xie family, the administrator in the group could only pretend not to see anything. Xie Shihao saw a bunch of people in the group gossiping and watching the fun. He was so angry that he wished he could smash his phone.

Xie Shihao said angrily, "Little Aunt, give me your phone. I'll scold them!"

However, before he could reach out, he saw a hand snatching Feng Qing's phone. The owner of that arm was Xie Jiuhan. Xie Jiuhan had been sitting at the side and listening just now. Actually, he didn't need to look. Just by listening to Xie Shihao's noisy words, he had already guessed that what Feng Qing's phone showed wasn't anything good. Xie Jiuhan's fingers swiped across the phone screen and looked at the chat records in the music school group. He snorted coldly. The man was already considering sending Little Wu to secretly cut off their tongues.

Feng Qing asked softly, "Little Jiu Jiu, how do you think I should reply to such a situation?"

She had been thinking about this matter since just now. Faced with her classmates' doubts and guesses, as well as Feng Jianing's malicious bewitchment, she really didn't know how to deal with it. She couldn't really give her phone to Xie Shihao to scold them, right? Not only would that not solve any problems, but it would also put her in a worse situation.

Xie Jiuhan did not answer Feng Qing's words. Instead, he looked at the chat on her phone. His abnormally handsome face revealed half of his face to Feng Qing. If not for the fact that he had been snorting coldly, Feng Qing would have thought that he was not here. Xie Jiuhan flipped through all the chat records and finally said, "It's just a small scene. I'll help you settle it."

With that, the man held his phone in one hand and quickly pressed on the screen with the other. Soon, he sent a message to the group. "Qingqing is already married. According to Xia country's traditional customs, once a woman gets married, she has to have her husband's surname. In other words, Qingqing is no longer a member of the Feng family, so the surname Feng is dispensable to Qingqing. Moreover, it's not important whether her surname is Feng or not. After all, she's already Madam Xie."

However, less than three seconds after the message was sent, the man pressed the screen again and retracted the message. Then, he pressed the voice button on her phone and said what he had just typed. The man's voice was not loud, and his tone was neither cold nor hot. He spoke neither quickly or slowly. After saying that, he released his fingers. Then, a voice message appeared in the music school's chat group.

Chapter 1022: Because You're Not Worthy!

Seeing that Feng Qing had finally replied in the group, the students and teachers in the group couldn't wait to open the voice message and listen. They had finally waited for Feng Qing to reply to Feng Jianing. She had actually sent a voice message. Feng Qing sending a voice message meant that she was very angry, right? She was so angry that she couldn't even type. They were very curious what Feng Qing would say to Feng Jianing in front of so many people. Was she flustered and exasperated, or was she hysterical, or was trying to save her dignity?

However, when everyone heard the voice message, they realized that it was a man's voice. Moreover, this man's voice was too sexy. It rang in their ears like a low cello, like the morning bell and evening drum, cleansing their souls. Xie Jiuhan's voice entered everyone's ears, especially those who were wearing earphones. After hearing the man's sexy voice, they had goosebumps all over their bodies. Their hearts beat crazily, and their hearts surged with emotions.

On the other end of the phone, Feng Jianing finally received a message from Feng Qing. Moreover, it was a voice message. She couldn't wait to click on the voice message and listen to it. Then, a man's voice that almost made her ears pregnant sounded from the phone. After hearing the man's words, she was even more stunned. Then, her expression changed drastically. In the end, all her emotions gathered into a strong confusion. Feng Jianing clicked on the voice message again and listened. She asked in her heart, "Who does this voice belong to?"

At this moment, everyone had basically heard that voice message. At the same time, the music school's group was dead silent. It was completely opposite to the lively scene just now. Originally, the students were still speaking enthusiastically. Some were gossiping about Feng Qing, and some were congratulating Feng Jianing. However, no one spoke anymore. It was as if everyone was strangled by a hand at the same time.

The silence lasted for five minutes before a message finally popped up in the music school's chat group. The person who sent the message was indeed Gu Qingye, and he had sent a few messages in a row.

"I'm just saying, did you idiots eat too much and overload your brains? Oh, you must have played the instruments and sung all day long to make your brains stupid. A bunch of stupid people who jumped to conclusions from insignificant evidence, I really don't know how you grew up. Is your head just for show?"

"And you, Feng Jianing. You're a f*cking b*tch. Haven't you already been expelled by Capital University? How can you still have the cheek to come to the music school's group chat to show off?! Feng Jianing, I advise you to look in the mirror and see what you look like before coming out to be smug. A person like you is as disgusting as you can be. You're the f*cking shame of Capital University. Do you think you can clear your name by acknowledging a master? Stop dreaming. The dirty things you've done in the past will become a stain that you won't be able to wash away in your life, especially that bastard in your stomach. You still don't know who he belongs to. You still have the cheek to put on a show and hold an apprenticeship banquet. It's simply too disgusting."

"Didn't you invite me to the apprenticeship banquet? Very good. Tomorrow, I'll go to your apprenticeship banquet to congratulate you. I'll set up ten large screens in the banquet hall and play the video of you playing poker with that old fellow in Country F 24 hours a day to liven up your apprenticeship banquet. There's one more thing that I can answer you. Our Qingqing won't go to your messy apprenticeship banquet because you're not worthy!"

Because Gu Qingye was considered a celebrity at Capital University, most of the people in the group recognized his voice. However, everyone was puzzled as to why Gu Qingye didn't use his own account to curse but Xie Shihao's. However, before anyone could react, a few new messages popped up. According to the profile picture and voice of the account, Xie Shihao was using Gu Qingye's account to curse. All the students in the group were stunned.

Xie Shihao used Gu Qingye's account to curse again. He had never lost to Gu Qingye in terms of scolding. He sent more than twenty curses in a row and bombarded the music school's chat group like cannonballs. However, after cursing, he still felt that it wasn't enough and started typing in the group.

"What's wrong? Weren't you guys discussing quite enthusiastically just now? Why are you all silent now? Are you deaf or mute? I suggest you collectively go to the hospital and register. It's best if you register for a brain checkup and see if there's anything serious illnesses!"

Chapter 1023: Scold The Group

"@Feng Jianing, Slut Feng, I sent so many messages, why didn't you reply? Weren't you quite proactive when you replied to the others just now? What's wrong now? Are you blind?"

"@Feng Jianing, hey, come out and f*cking talk to me. Weren't you quite good at chatting just now? Why are you afraid? Ah? Slut Feng!"

Just as Xie Shihao tagged Feng Jianing for the fifth time in a row, the chat group finally showed that Feng Jianing had already left the group. Looking at the phone screen, Xie Shihao sneered. "Hmph, bitch, how dare you be smug on the Internet? Don't think that everything will be fine after you posture on the Internet. Tomorrow, I'll go to your crappy apprenticeship banquet to have a good chat with you."

Xie Shihao scolded in the group again indignantly and prepared to contact Gu Qingye to find trouble with Feng Jianing tomorrow. The scolding in the group just now made him feel extremely good. However, he hadn't had enough yet, so he had to curse straight to Feng Jianing's face tomorrow.

However, just as Xie Shihao opened Gu Qingye's dialog box, a message notification came from the top of his phone screen. "Dear customer, your account in our bank has just received a cash transfer of 1,000,000 yuan. The total balance in the card is: 1,000,000.03 yuan. Please check it in time."

Looking at the long string of zeros, Xie Shihao opened his phone with trembling hands. After refreshing a few times and confirming that the total balance was 1,000,000.03 yuan, he turned to look at Xie Jiuhan at the dining table with red eyes. He shouted in an extremely obsequious voice, "Daddy ~"

Xie Jiuhan glanced at him in disdain and ordered, "Little Wu, carry him back to rest."

Little Wu nodded. "Yes, Ninth Master."

Before she could finish her sentence, Little Wu carried Xie Shihao and walked out of the dining room. She was Xie Jiuhan's secret guard to begin with. Although she was now Feng Qing's secret guard, Xie Jiuhan's orders were still her first orders. This was a habit that was engraved in her bones.

However, Xie Shihao laid in Little Wu's arms and promised loudly, "Daddy, don't worry. Leave this to me. Even if my legs are broken, I'll look for Feng Jianing tomorrow and tear her mouth apart!"

Xie Shihao's words were still echoing at the entrance of the dining room while he had already been carried away by Little Wu. Seeing this scene, Feng Qing didn't know whether to laugh or cry. At the same time, the phone on the table suddenly rang. Feng Qing subconsciously lowered her head and realized that it was an invitation for a voice call. Feng Qing glanced at it. It was Han Jintian who had invited her for a voice call, so Feng Qing picked it up.

The next second, four avatars popped up on the screen. Other than her and Han Jintian, Han Jinlu and Xing Yue were also there. Feng Qing's eyes were wide open and she revealed a curious expression. Such a scene was relatively rare. For some reason, Feng Qing felt much better when she saw the three of them. The unhappiness she felt because of Feng Jianing just now had dissipated.

Feng Qing revealed a sweet smile and greeted, "Hi, Brother Xing Yue, Brother Jinlu, you two are here too. Brother Jinlu, how are your legs?"

Ever since she used the Ten Thousand Fragrance Wood to treat Han Jinlu's legs for a while last time, Han Jinlu's legs finally started to feel better. Moreover, he gradually had knee-jerk reactions. This brought Han Jinlu great confidence. He believed that he could definitely stand up again, so Feng Qing felt that the three brothers had probably initiated a video call with her because of Han Jinlu's legs.

Han Jintian was the first to say, "Let's not talk about the cripple first. We video called you because the Feng family has already exposed that you're no longer the daughter of the Feng family."

Feng Qing tilted her head and said in confusion, "So be it. I can't wait for that to happen. Besides, I'm indeed not from the Feng family. Is there a problem?"

Han Jintian said indignantly, "It's fine if this matter is only exposed, but the damned Feng family maliciously distorted the truth and slandered you as the culprit for faking the test report with the testing organization. They said that in order to become the daughter of the Feng family, you did everything you could, and they labeled you as a scheming woman."

With that, Han Jintian roared murderously, "I've long disliked this Feng family. Do you believe that I'll directly send an armed helicopter to blow the Feng family's villa into ruins?"

Half an hour ago, when Han Jintian saw the trending topic on Weibo today, he jumped up like a monkey. He wished he could immediately find the Feng family and teach them a lesson.

Chapter 1024: Entertainment

Han Jinlu still had a smile on his face as he said, "The Feng family did go a little overboard this time. They were clearly the ones who made a mistake back then, but they still wanted to push the blame to you. They wanted to slander you again because you no longer have anything to do with the Feng family."

Just now, his subordinates had replied that the Feng family had spent money everywhere to hire Internet ghostwriters to set the stage. Firstly, it was to publicize the fact that Xian Cheng had taken Feng Jianing in as their disciple. Secondly, it was to smear Feng Qing. The Feng family had made it so grand that many media outlets would definitely focus on the apprenticeship banquet tomorrow.

Han Jintian snorted coldly. "Qingqing, don't worry. As long as the Feng family dares to hold that crappy apprenticeship banquet tomorrow, I'll personally bring people to cause trouble. A mere Xian Cheng actually dares to be someone's master. Did he get my permission?!"

Feng Qing blinked her clear eyes in confusion and asked, "Brother Jintian, from what you're saying, you know that piano master, Xian Cheng?"

In the video, Han Jintian crossed his arms and curled his lips. He said disdainfully, "Hmph, that's for others. How dare he call himself a master in front of me? Although he can play the piano quite well, it's only enough to barely entertain us when we're eating and drinking."

Feng Qing said in disbelief, "Entertain you? Brother Jintian, you're bragging again. According to what I know, Xian Cheng is the second young master of the Xian family in the Seven Stars Continent, and the Xian family is one of the seven great families of the Seven Stars Continent. How can he play music to entertain others?"

Han Jintian's said arrogantly. "Ha, what bullsh*t seven great families. That's in the eyes of others, but in front of me, they're trash. Xian Cheng, Xing Wudi, they're all useless!"

"Alright, Jintian, stop talking nonsense. Just as Jinlu said just now, the Feng family went overboard this time. How dare they slander Qingqing? We definitely can't let this matter go. Tomorrow, you'll bring people to attend that so-called apprenticeship banquet and teach the Feng family a lesson." On the other end of the video, Xing Yue's magnetic voice sounded, making people feel comfortable. Xing Yue was obviously saying ruthless words, but his voice was very intoxicating.

Xing Yue deliberately interrupted Han Jintian because he didn't want to reveal their other identities to Feng Qing for the time being, or rather, he didn't want Feng Qing to know too much about the Seven Stars Continent.

Han Jintian seemed to understand Xing Yue's intentions, so he did not refute anything. Instead, he said with a fierce expression, "The Feng family is unlucky this time to have met us. I really don't know where they got the courage to slander Qingqing. Let's see how I deal with them tomorrow."

With that, he thought for a while and asked, "Qingqing, why don't you come with me tomorrow? I'll let you enjoy the scene of how I destroyed the Feng family's banquet and smashed that crappy apprenticeship banquet."

However, before Feng Qing could speak, Xie Jiuhan's cold voice sounded. "Han Jintian, you've already affected my meal with my wife."

Xie Jiuhan only gave the camera a side profile and did not look at Han Jintian at all. Hearing his cold and blaming words, Han Jintian instantly lost his temper. Just as he was about to argue with Xie Jiuhan with his eyes wide open, he saw Feng Qing looking at him sweetly. Instantly, the tempered steel softened. All his anger was suppressed by Feng Qing's smile, and Han Jintian's anger instantly dissipated.

"Haha, since Qingqing is eating, we won't disturb her anymore. You must eat properly so that you can be healthy. You don't have to worry about smashing the Feng family's apprenticeship banquet. Don't worry, with the three of us around, we definitely won't let anyone bully you. Even if they bully you, we will bully them back on the spot," Han Jintian said with a doting and domineering expression.

Feng Qing was amused by Han Jintian's violent and fast expression while Xie Jiuhan's eyes sank. His black pupils landed on the woman's cute and exquisite face. But Feng Qing's attention was on her phone, so she did not notice the man's gaze.

Feng Qing took a deep breath and said to the three men on the phone, "This time, Feng Jianing and the Feng family publicly wanted to declare war with me. Although I don't want to pay attention to them, I still have to teach them a lesson. However, I have my own plans for this matter."

Upon hearing this, Han Jintian was interested and hurriedly asked, "No matter what you plan to do, we will support you. Do you need our help?"

Chapter 1025: I'll Be Responsible For Feeding You

Feng Qing placed a finger on her chin and revealed a thoughtful expression. However, the corners of her mouth quickly curled up. Hence, she said into the phone, "Brother Xing Yue, are you still in the Capital?"

Feng Qing remembered that Xing Yue had come to the Capital for a friendly visit on behalf of Country F a few days ago. He probably hadn't returned yet. After all, it wasn't easy for him to come from Country F. How could he not have fun in Xia country?

Xing Yue replied gently, "Yes, I'm still in the Capital."

Feng Qing said directly, "Then is Brother Xing Yue free tomorrow?"

Xing Yue nodded. "Of course."

Feng Qing continued, "Then I'll have to trouble Brother Xing Yue, Brother Jintian, and Brother Jinlu to attend the apprenticeship banquet held by the Feng family tomorrow."

There was something Han Jintian was wrong about. She wasn't there to cause trouble, nor was she there to discuss right and wrong with Feng Jianing. She was there to crush Feng Jianing in public. Feng Jianing was so arrogant just because of Xian Cheng from the Seven Stars Continent. Feng Qing wanted to teach Feng Jianing a lesson and let her remember forever that she couldn't be compared to Feng Qing because the two of them weren't in the same world at all. How could a firefly compete with the bright moon?

Upon hearing this, the corners of Xing Yue and the other two's mouths curled up. They naturally understood what Feng Qing meant. Be it the status of the Han family in the Capital or the adopted son of Country F's President, both of them were heavyweight existences.

Han Jintian chuckled and said, "Alright, we'll do as Qingqing says. I'll definitely be there on time tomorrow to see that bullsh*t apprenticeship banquet."

Just as Xing Yue and the other two were about to hang up the video call, Han Jintian suddenly looked at Xie Jiuhan through the phone screen. He said in a very domineering tone, "Xie, let me warn you. Since you're Qingqing's man, you have to do your duty as her husband. If you let our Qingqing suffer any grievances outside, I'll..."

Without listening to Han Jintian finish, Xie Jiuhan snatched Feng Qing's phone and said coldly, "I'm warning you too. Qingqing is my wife. Whether I treat her well or not is between us. There's no need for an outsider like you to worry. Also, as long as I'm alive, no one can let my wife suffer. Even the people from the Seven Stars Continent are no exception."

With that, the man hung up the video call and returned the phone to Feng Qing. The Second Young Master of the Di Palace was really arrogant. He actually dared to underestimate his ability?!

Feng Qing was already used to Xie Jiuhan and Han Jintian's bickering. Previously, when Han Jintian accompanied Han Jinlu to the Xie Manor every day to treat his legs, Han Jintian had to fight Xie Jiuhan every day. However, neither of them could do anything to the other.

Feng Qing pocketed her phone and wiped the corners of her mouth with a tissue. "Hubby, I'm full."

Looking at the remaining half a steak on Feng Qing's plate, Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and said, "No appetite? You ate so little."

Feng Qing took a deep breath and supported her chin with both hands. She blinked her large and beautiful eyes and looked straight at the man. They were clear and clean, and her crystal-like eyes were filled with coquettishness. "I'm really full."

Xie Jiuhan did not force her. Instead, he shrugged and placed the last piece of steak into his mouth. "Alright, if you're hungry tonight, I can be responsible for feeding you."

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes, and her charming eyes were covered in shyness. She naturally understood what this man meant. Thinking about what might happen in the bedroom later, Feng Qing's snow-white face was instantly dyed red. Even her breathing subconsciously became heavier. She could only grit her teeth and keep herself awake. Recently, because the two of them needed to control the worsening of the poison in their bodies, they maintained their restraint even when they were sleeping together. Especially Xie Jiuhan, he felt that he was about to suffocate. Every night, he was on the verge of a volcano eruption, but he would forcefully give up at the critical moment.

However, in order to vent the desire in his body, the man also found some other methods and channels. At first, Feng Qing rejected these extremely embarrassing things. But when she saw that the man was about to explode from holding it in, she could only cooperate with the man and satisfy him in various ways to help him vent his anger. But this man was getting more and more insatiable!

Sensing the man's evil gaze, Feng Qing snorted and turned her face away. Then, she pretended not to see anything and stood up to leave. However, just as she thought that everything was fine, her wrist was grabbed by the man. The next second, she sat on the man's thigh.

Chapter 1026: You Don't Need Me Anymore

Feeling the man's scorching chest, Feng Qing hurriedly said, "I-I don't need you to feed me. If I'm hungry, I can get the kitchen to cook. Moreover, I won't be hungry..."

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing's stomach with one hand and gently grabbed her hand with the other. He deliberately brought his mouth to Feng Qing's ear and said in a very sexy voice, "The three of them will help you vent your anger tomorrow. Then tell me, what can I do for you?"

He asked Feng Qing. Xie Jiuhan knew that Feng Qing was going to cause trouble, but he indulged her without any bottom line. Even if his woman wanted to kill someone, not only would he not stop her, but he would also take the initiative to hand over a gun. So what if Feng Jianing became Xian Cheng's disciple? If Feng Qing was willing, he would stand on Feng Qing's side without hesitation even if he had to shoot Feng Jianing on the spot.

Feng Qing pushed away the man's chest with one arm and said with a smile, "I don't need Little Jiu Jiu to do anything for me. I'll handle tomorrow's matter myself."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's expression instantly turned cold. His black eyes were very deep, like an abyss that wanted to devour the world.

Xie Jiuhan's voice was cold. "You mean you don't need me anymore?"

Feng Qing's words made him feel very hurt, especially the feeling of not being needed. It pains him. Feng Qing had invited Xing Yue and the rest to her banquet, but she didn't need him, her husband. Could it be that admitting to the public that he was her husband was very embarrassing? Or was he inferior to Xing Yue and the other two?

Seeing the man's reaction, Feng Qing turned around on the man's lap and sat facing him. She placed her hands on the man's shoulders and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm the madam of the Xie family, the first lady of the Xie Corporation. To put it bluntly, the entire Capital is prostrating at the feet of us. And what is the Feng family? In front of the Xie family, the Feng family is like an ant. As long as you raise your leg gently, you can ruthlessly crush it. How can we use a true dragon like you to deal with a small ant like the Feng family? There's an ancient saying in Xia country that goes, 'Why use a sledgehammer to crack a nut'?"

Feng Qing placed her hands on Xie Jiuhan's shoulders and spoke her thoughts with an orchid-like breath. After saying that, she even leaned forward and rubbed against the man's face. Her face was filled with a sweet and blissful smile.

"Alright, Little Jiu Jiu is the best. You will definitely understand me. Look at how jealous you were just now. Are you not full? Why don't you eat the remaining steak I ate?" Feng Qing kept coaxing the man.

Feng Qing turned around and was about to look at the bowl Xie Jiuhan had used when his voice sounded in her ear. "Qingqing, didn't you notice?"

"Noticed what?" Feng Qing subconsciously asked. She didn't understand what the man meant.

Xie Jiuhan's voice was especially cold. "Don't you think you're a little too close to Xing Yue and the Han brothers? In fact, from the way they address and care about you, your relationship seems to be a little too intimate."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's gaze shifted back to Xie Jiuhan's face. Her eyes were filled with surprise as she said, "No way, Little Jiu Jiu, are you really jealous of them?"

This time, Xie Jiuhan did not avoid it. Instead, he admitted generously, "That's right, I'm indeed jealous. I'm very jealous. Not only that, but I also feel a strong threat from the three of them. I feel like they want to take you away from me. It's as if my wife is going to be taken away by others!"

Speaking up to this point, the man looked at the woman with his black eyes and said in a dry voice, "Most importantly, you seem to trust the three of them very much, as if you're not guarding against them at all. This makes me very uneasy."

Xie Jiuhan had always been very unhappy about the relationship between Feng Qing, Xing Yue and the Han brothers. And today's video call had completely exploded the thoughts that he had suppressed for a long time. He wasn't throwing a tantrum at Feng Qing. He just didn't feel safe. He was just too afraid of losing her. His heart is in a mess which he had never felt before. It was as if he was wrapped in a huge spider web, filling his entire heart. At the mention of Xing Yue and the Han brothers being too intimate with Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan's body burned with an unknown fire. There was also a hint of disgust in his tone.

In the past, he could still suppress the feeling of jealousy because he didn't want to admit that he was jealous. He was the president of the Xie Corporation, a high and mighty existence. How could he be jealous of those Tom, Dick, and Harry? Were those people worthy?

Chapter 1027: Beg Me Then

"I don't like seeing you talk to them, and I don't like you smiling at them even more," Xie Jiuhan said bluntly.

Feng Qing frowned. "But I also smiled at Xiao Hao and spoke to Xie Qi and Xie Ba?"

"That's different." Xie Jiuhan shook his head and rejected this idea. After saying that, his eyes drifted to the side, as if he was embarrassed or avoiding something.

Feng Qing asked curiously, "What's different?"

"In short, I don't like to see you interact with them, nor do I want you to get too close to them. That will make me very uncomfortable. Even if there's nothing between the two of you, I won't allow it because I don't want to share you with others, especially those three brothers. I want to lock you up and keep you in the room so that you won't have any contact with them." Xie Jiuhan continued to speak his thoughts.

Feng Qing finally understood what the man was thinking. She also knew that the man was not only jealous, but he also wanted to completely occupy her alone. Feng Qing held the man's abnormally handsome face with both hands and said softly, "Little Jiu Jiu, I feel a very warm feeling from Brother Xing Yue and the rest. Moreover, there's an inexplicable intimacy in the warmth."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's pupils constricted. The moment he looked at Feng Qing, Feng Qing sensed that this man wanted to kill someone again. Hence, she hurriedly hugged the man's waist, afraid that he would immediately get up to kill someone.

Xie Jiuhan's face was filled with evilness as he said, "Feel warm and intimate?"

Snow fell from his eyes. The man held Feng Qing's thin waist tightly and pressed her against him. The man raised his chin and questioned wantonly, "Why? Haven't I given you enough warmth? Do you still need to be warm?"

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan's eyes gradually turned red, like a prehistoric beast that was about to flare up. It was as if he would open his bloody mouth and swallow the woman in his arms in the next second.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "I don't want you to get warmth from others. If you want it, I can give you as much as you want."

Feng Qing shook her head. "Little Jiu Jiu, that's different. You're different from them."

The man's large hand hugged the woman's thin waist fiercely. Perhaps because he was too excited, the strength on his arm was great, as if he wanted to integrate her body into his own. The man's red eyes were filled with wildness and danger. He looked at the woman in his arms aggressively, taking in every strand of the woman's hair, skin, and pores. His greedy look was like a wild beast that had been hungry for a long time.

Feng Qing looked into the man's red eyes. Xie Jiuhan said, "I'm different from them? What's different?"

Feng Qing frowned and said, "You're my husband, and they're like my brothers. You can't bring me the warmth and intimacy they give me. It's completely different."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Since I can't let you experience warmth, I can open my chest and dig out my heart for you. That hot heart and scalding blood should be able to offset the warmth Xing Yue and the rest gave you, right?"

As soon as the man finished speaking, Feng Qing's hand rubbed his face. The man's handsome and devilish face seemed to have been generated by a 3D printer. His outline was clear and his skin was tight.

The man's skin was too tight, so tight that Feng Qing couldn't pinch a piece of flesh on his face. In the end, she could only rub the man's face gently with her hands, as if she was playing with plasticine.

Feng Qing asked with a smile, "Little Jiu Jiu, are you so afraid of losing me?"

Xie Jiuhan did not speak. His expression was very gloomy. He looked into Feng Qing's eyes for a long time before replying, "You're my woman. Unless I die, no one can snatch you away from me. Not Xing Yue, not Han Jintian, and definitely not Han Jinlu. I will treat anyone who has such thoughts as my enemy and personally tear them apart."

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and said the word 'tear'. After saying that, he raised his hand and made a violent fist. There was a ruthless look in his eyes.

Seeing the man's fierce look, not only was Feng Qing not afraid, but she also revealed a funny expression and curled her fingers at the man. "Oh, since you're so afraid of losing me, beg me then. If I'm happy, I can consider it. Haha..."

Chapter 1028: The Man's Punishment

Feng Qing deliberately smiled evilly. Xie Jiuhan stared at the woman's face without blinking. The woman coaxed him. "Beg me not to leave you..."

She was clearly this man's prey, but Feng Qing controlled this man tightly. She was favored to the point that she was forever fearless, and what she couldn't get would always be stirred up. This sentence was vividly portrayed by the woman. She sat in the man's arms and was under the man's powerful and terrifying pressure. Not only was she not afraid at all, but she also swayed her body smugly. Her two slender and straight legs swayed. The woman opened her pink thin lips and revealed her snow-white teeth. She looked at the man with a smile, looking forward to this high and mighty man begging her.

The man only looked at her. Seeing that the man was unwilling to yield, Feng Qing pouted and snorted. She pushed the man's hand away and prepared to get off the man's lap.

Feng Qing pretended to be angry and mumbled, "Hmph, what's so great about that? If you don't beg, then don't. I'll leave."

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a huge force on her waist. Then, she was pulled back into the man's arms. The man wrapped his arms around her thin waist and clasped his hands behind her back, holding her tightly on his lap and forcing her to face him. However, Feng Qing still pouted and turned her head to the side, pretending not to look at him, only leaving him with a cute and exquisite side profile. The other half of her face was filled with a smile.

However, before she could be smug for a few seconds, she felt her body rise into the air. Then, she made intimate contact with the solid wooden dining table. When she came back to her senses, she realized that she was facing the ceiling of the dining room. The dazzling crystal chandelier was greeting her. Every crystal on the crystal chandelier was reflecting a colorful light. The light shone on her body, covering her in a dazzling beauty. In particular, her long black hair that was scattered on the dining table was decorated like silk. Before she could prop herself up with her arms, she saw the wild beast pressing down on her and pressing her firmly under him. Then, his nose spewed out hot air and started to slowly bite her collarbone.

As the man nibbled on her collarbone, he panted heavily and said, "I'll satisfy you. I beg you. Am I sincere enough? I'm willing to submit to you, I'm willing to lower my head to you, I'm willing to let you step on my head. Do you think this is enough?"

The man bit harder and harder as he spoke. A low and sexy voice jumped out of his throat. "If this doesn't count as begging you, then I have more methods..."

In an instant, Feng Qing was swallowed by the tide of love. It was as if she was suddenly dragged to the bottom of the sea. The suffocating, exciting, and trembling feeling made her barely able to speak. "Little Jiu Jiu... Please... change places..."

As soon as Feng Qing spoke, she suddenly thought, shouldn't the man be begging her? Why was she begging the man instead? This man was too much. He was really becoming more and more unrestrained with her!

Xie Jiuhan let out a sexy and arrogant evil laugh from his throat. His eyes, which were looking at her, were filled with teasing. Every kiss and every hot breath could give her goosebumps.

Feng Qing pouted, her eyes covered in a layer of mist, looking stubborn and especially indignant. This was the Xie Manor, and everything was under this man's control. Although no one dared to disturb the two of them when they were having fun here, she didn't like the environment of the dining room. It made her feel like she was a delicacy that the man could enjoy. Fortunately, the man listened to her wishes. After chewing on her collarbone, he picked her up from the dining table and returned to the bedroom.

Looking at the woman's stubborn expression, the man put her on the bed and raised his hand to pat her soft butt a few times as a punishment. The man snorted and said, "How dare you threaten your husband? Tell me, who gave you the courage?"

Feng Qing's arms were weak as she resisted the man's bite. Her fair face was flushed red as she said, "It's all because my husband gave me courage!"

The man did not seem to be convinced by this flirtatious answer. He did not say anything else and continued to nibble on the woman's other collarbone. Although he had used this method to 'punish' the woman and she had begged him, it did not mean that this matter would be left unsettled.

Chapter 1029: What's Their Relationship?

Ever since Feng Qing followed him, she had known many people inside and out. Why did she feel the so-called 'warmth and intimacy' from Xing Yue and the Han brothers? Xie Jiuhan was also puzzled by this matter. He had even secretly sent someone to investigate Xing Yue and the other two. He suspected that the three of them had some conspiracy against Feng Qing in private, so they were obedient to Feng Qing and cared for her especially.

However, after investigating for a long time, he found nothing. This was also what puzzled him the most. It had to be known that be it Xing Yue or the two Han brothers, their backgrounds were not simple, and their connections was not something ordinary people could compare to. Xie Jiuhan did not believe that they did not have a goal in everything they did. Therefore, why did they come into contact with Feng Qing?

However, no matter what Xing Yue and the other two's motives were, Xie Jiuhan had always been suspicious of the three of them. He disdained the so-called warmth and intimacy between Feng Qing, Xing Yue and the Han brothers. Of course, he would continue to send people to investigate the reason why those three had come into contact with Feng Qing and whether there was any other connection between them and Feng Qing.

Before the results of the test report came out personally, they all thought that Feng Qing was the pearl left behind by the Feng family in the Capital and was Feng Yiru's biological niece. Therefore, she was considered the three brothers' cousin. They had also developed a hint of kinship because of their blood relationship. This was still barely acceptable to Xie Jiuhan.

However, the most authoritative appraisal agency had released a report that Feng Qing was not from the Feng family and was not related to the Feng couple by blood. In other words, it was impossible for Feng Qing to be Feng Yiru's biological niece. Since she was not her biological niece, there were no blood ties between her and the three brothers. How could the warmth and intimacy that Feng Qing mentioned still exist? Therefore, in Xie Jiuhan's opinion, this matter definitely did not make sense! Thinking of this, Xie Jiuhan was even more determined in his heart. He wanted to continue investigating and find out what was going on.

—-

Just as Xie Jiuhan was 'punishing' Feng Qing, on the other side of the Capital, in the Feng family's villa, there was a different scene.

At this moment, Feng Jianing was sitting on the sofa with a cold face. Xie Shihao's scolding voice kept coming from her phone. Just now, she had been scolded by Xie Shihao more than twenty times in a row. Xie Shihao was obviously standing up for Feng Qing, but as the eldest daughter of the Feng family, she didn't dare to refute Xie Shihao at all. Although she was going to acknowledge Xian Cheng as her master soon, Xie Shihao was still the young master of the Xie family. It was best not to offend him if she could. She could ignore Xie Shihao, but she had no choice but to take the Xie family seriously. Otherwise, before she could go to the Seven Stars Continent, she might lose her life in the Capital.

With the thought that a little impatience would spoil great plans, Feng Jianing simply gritted her teeth and exited the group chat. This way, Xie Shihao wouldn't be able to continue scolding her, and she could also pretend not to hear anything. Anyway, if she wasn't embarrassed, others would be. Most importantly, by retreating for the sake of advancing, she could avoid a direct conflict with Xie Shihao and let her classmates and teachers witness how Xie Shihao bullied his classmates with their own eyes. From there, she could become the weaker party and obtain the sympathy of her classmates and teachers.

However, as soon as she exited the group, she stomped her feet in regret and almost threw her phone away. She was angry at herself for being so anxious. She should have kept the voice message of the wild man behind Feng Qing first so that she could listen to it repeatedly in the future. Only then could she better figure out and infer the meaning of Feng Qing's cheap husband's words in the group. Unfortunately, not only did she not keep it, but she had also almost forgotten that voice. There was only a faint memory in her head. She believed that this memory would completely disappear in a while.

Feng Jianing looked at her phone and tried her best to recall Xie Jiuhan's voice message just now. She even analyzed it herself. "It looks like Feng Qing is married. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a man who would say such things with her phone. A tradition in Xia country? After marriage, a woman will have her husband's surname? Just now, Feng Qing's husband said that Feng Qing doesn't care about the surname Feng at all because she's already Madam Xie now, which means that Feng Qing's husband's surname is Xie!"

At the thought of this, Feng Jianing thought of another person. It was Xie Shihao, who had scolded her crazily just now. Didn't Xie Shihao have the surname Xie? Moreover, he had been protecting Feng Qing in school. As long as Feng Qing went to school, Xie Shihao would follow Feng Qing like a pug.

Chapter 1030: Feng Jianing's Thoughts

At the thought of this, Feng Jianing's chest rose and fell violently. Her originally cold face was even more unconvinced. She never expected that Feng Qing would actually have such a good life that she could even hook up with the Xie family. Moreover, the Xie family was so protective of her.

However, in her opinion, the person Feng Qing married was very likely only a member of the Xie family's collateral family. Although his surname was also Xie, it was impossible for him to be that powerful. Perhaps his status was not as high as Xie Shihao's in the Xie family. After all, everyone knew that Xie Shihao's main family had very few people. Other than Xie Shihao and Xie Jiuhan, almost everyone else was dead or missing. The people from the Xie family's collateral families were very strong, and there was no lack of capable elites. Many elites from the Xie family's collateral families also held important core positions in the Xie Corporation, contributing to the Xie family's prosperity.

This time, when she returned to the music school's chat group, she even heard many students in the String Department discussing Feng Qing. They said that Feng Qing's fate was really good. She had just transferred to the Finance Department and had obtained the chance to intern at the Xie Corporation's financial center. Previously, she couldn't figure out the reason, but now, it looked like Feng Qing could obtain this internship opportunity 100% because of her husband behind the scenes. Otherwise, with Feng Qing's ability, no matter how smart she was or how good her studies were, how could she stand out from the group of students and obtain such a precious internship in just a few days after transferring to the Finance Department?

If she had known this news in the past, she would definitely be envious, jealous, and even indignant. She would even be upset for a while. However, she does not feel this way now. She even felt some pity in her heart. The current her was about to have the Xian family, one of the seven major families in the Seven Stars Continent, as her backer. The second young master of the Xian family, Xian Cheng, was her master. In the future, no matter where she went, she was destined to be a high and mighty existence. Only a very few people could swagger in front of her. Moreover, she had to follow Xian Cheng to the Seven Stars Continent. As long as she could gain a foothold there, what would happen then? Not only would the wealthy families in the Capital want to curry favor with her, but even the Xie Corporation would have to bow down to her.

"Hmph, didn't she just marry a member of the collateral of the Xie family? What's there to posture about? When I return from the Seven Stars Continent, I'll settle the old and new grudges with you. At that time, I'll ruthlessly press you to the ground and let you beg for mercy from me personally." Feng Jianing said in high spirits. Her eyes were filled with yearning for the Seven Stars Continent and longing for a beautiful life in the future. Ever since she returned to Country F, she had been living in misery every day. She suffered and endured. Now that she finally saw the light, she naturally had to sigh fiercely.

Suddenly, Feng Jianing's hand touched her pointed stomach. She was instantly stunned. Then, her eyebrows knitted together. Ever since she got pregnant, this was the first time she felt that her baby was in the way.

Feng Jianing lowered her eyes and looked at her stomach. Back then, when she found out that she was pregnant, the first thing she wanted to do was to abort this child because she couldn't be sure who this child belonged to. However, at that time, she was serving her sentence in Country F's prison. She remembered the rules of imprisonment and knew that Country F's legal system was completely different from Xia country's. In Country F and most other countries in the world, if a criminal was pregnant, they would get a suspended sentence or bail, even a reduced punishment, and so on. This also gave her a chance to find an opening. Therefore, she decided to give birth to this child. She wanted to rely on this child to escape the punishment of Country F's laws. In other words, the one who really saved her from prison was the child in her stomach.

However, this child saved her and also harmed her. When she was expelled from Country F and returned to Xia country, she realized that her reputation had become a mess in the entire Xia country. The various companies of the Feng family had also shrunk crazily because of her. This made the Feng family, which was already not very prosperous, instantly collapse even more. They almost declared bankruptcy a few times. The perfume brand she founded was also completely taken down in all the major shopping malls in the country. Now, no one wanted it even if it was given away for free.

Under such circumstances, Feng Jianing thought about it and finally placed her gaze on the child in her stomach. She wanted to tie Cao Beining down and tie the Cao family and the Feng family tightly together. The child was the only way, so she ate and slept more every day. Her goal was to give birth to the child steadily and safely.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro