1041 - 1050

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1041: Xian Cheng's Decision

"Of course, if Mr. Xian insists on taking her in as his disciple, I will also give you my blessings. However, Mr. Xian will have to bring her away from here. After all, the banquet hall next door is where the apprenticeship banquet is held. But if Mr. Xian wants to take me in as his disciple, please explain it to Feng Jianing."

"Feng Qing, you're too much. There's a limit to bullying people," Feng Jianing shouted.

At this moment, her eyes were filled with burning anger as she looked at Feng Qing. It was also at this moment that she started to realize that the 'Madam Xie' the hotel security guard had been talking about just now should be Feng Qing, right? Only someone from the collateral branch of the Xie family like Feng Qing could take a fancy to a four-star hotel like Diansheng. Thinking of this, Feng Jianing understood everything. If 'Madam Xie' was referring to Feng Qing, then everything could be explained clearly. The reason why she held the banquet here was because she was deliberately going against her. She was completely trying to cause trouble for her.

Now, she even wanted to snatch Master Xian Cheng from her. A crazy smile appeared in Feng Jianing's eyes. She was guessing that Feng Qing probably didn't know yet. The reason why Xian Cheng agreed to take her in as his disciple wasn't because she played the piano well, but because she was Feng Yiru's 'niece'. It was because the blood of the Feng family flowed in her veins, and she, Feng Qing, had nothing to do with the Feng family!

Now, Feng Qing was actually shamelessly forcing Xian Cheng to make a choice. In her opinion, this was completely asking for humiliation. After guessing Feng Qing's motive and heart, she felt relieved because she believed in Xian Cheng.

However, what Feng Jianing didn't know was that at this moment, Xian Cheng was completely caught in a dilemma. The word 'embarrassed' was written all over his heart. Feng Jianing's piano skills were indeed not worth mentioning. It was still passable if she didn't compare herself to others, but if she were to compare herself to others, she wouldn't have any advantage at all. For example, if she were to compare to Feng Qing, they would be on completely different levels. It was just like how one was a high school student and the other was a primary school student.

Yet, this was the most awkward part. Feng Jianing's piano skills were indeed very ordinary. But it couldn't be helped that she was Feng Yiru's biological niece and the real daughter of the Feng family. On the other hand, Feng Qing not only had extraordinary talent in playing the piano, but she also had a beautiful face that was identical to the Fourth Young Master of the Di family.

Thinking of this, Xian Cheng was also confused and puzzled. As the Fourth Young Master was Feng Yiru and Di Tianxing's biological child, the Fourth Young Master definitely looked a little like Feng Yiru, and Feng Qing looked so similar to the Fourth Young Master. In other words, Feng Qing should look similar to Feng Yiru. But the Feng family had specifically taken the test report, and according to the test report from an authorized organization, Feng Qing had no blood ties with Ferng Yiru. Then how could he explain why the one that wasn't related had similar looks while the one that was related did not have similar looks?

Moreover, Feng Qing and the Fourth Young Master had different personalities and auras, although they look similar. In his opinion, the Fourth Young Master was the younger version of Di Tianxing. He was temperamental, and is like an unstable bomb that could go off at any time. On the other hand, Feng Qing had a sweet temperament, she could attract attention anywhere she went. Anyone who had interacted with her would have a feeling of warmth, just like being bathed in sunlight. As long as they look at her, they would feel sunny and great.

Xian Cheng looked at Feng Qing's sweet face which was filled with a warm and pure smile. The more he looked, the more he liked her from the bottom of his heart. His like had nothing to do with the feelings between a man and a woman, it would more of an admiration.

"Ever since the Fourth Young Master left the Seven Stars Continent, coupled with the Sixth Princess who has never been found, Di Tianxing's condition has become more and more uncontrollable. If I can bring this girl who looks almost identical to Fourth Young Master to Di Tianxing's side, perhaps Di Tianxing's mental state will improve." Looking at Feng Qing, who was smiling at him, Xian Cheng couldn't help but think. At the same time, he finally made a decision.

After considering everything, Xian Cheng took a deep breath and looked around the entire banquet hall. "Miss Jianing is right. I did say that I would take her in as my disciple, and I would only take her in as my disciple. However, I met Miss Feng Qing today. This made me realize that I've underestimated the talents of the world. I didn't expect to hear such a beautiful piano sound here."

Chapter 1042: Become A Joke

Xian Cheng looked at Feng Qing and said sincerely, "Miss Feng Qing, I can promise you that if you're willing to take me as your master, I'll only take you in as my disciple in my life. As for Miss Feng Jianing, I can choose not to take her in as my disciple. It can be considered that I've broken my promise to her once."

As soon as these words were out, the entire banquet venue was incomparably quiet. Everyone looked at Feng Qing with anticipation and envy. But Feng Jianing felt as if she had been struck by lightning and couldn't help but stumble. Xian Cheng's words were like a huge hammer smashing onto her head. The expression on her face was also covered in cracks, as if someone had smashed her with a hammer.

Because Feng Jianing suddenly left banquet hall number one and ran to banquet hall number two to chase after Xian Cheng, many guests invited by the Feng family and her also came to watch the fun. When the guests standing at the entrance of the hall heard Xian Cheng's words, they instantly looked at each other.

Xian Cheng had actually changed his mind at the last minute and didn't intend to take Feng Jianing in as his disciple. Was the grand apprenticeship banquet canceled just like that? Then why did they come here today? Wasn't Xian Cheng's action the same as stepping on the faces of the Feng family and Feng Jianing? Once that happened, the Feng family would once again become the laughing stock of the entire Capital. It had to be known that almost all the upper-class people in the Capital were here today. How could the Feng family raise their heads in the Capital in the future after making such a big joke in front of these people?

"Tsk tsk, this is too dramatic. A good apprenticeship banquet actually turned into such a scene. What a joke!"

"Feng Jianing's reputation is already not good. She's made such a big scene, but in the end, it's all for someone else. If this matter gets out, I would probably want to commit suicide by jumping off a building if I were her."

"Hmph, I knew it. How could Master Xian Cheng take her in as his disciple? As expected, he will immediately change his mind when he sees a better person. Don't ever be too confident, nor can you be too smug. Otherwise, you will realize that the clown is actually you."

Very quickly, the news of what happened in banquet hall number two spread to banquet hall number one. When the Cao family heard that Xian Cheng didn't intend to take Feng Jianing as his disciple but Feng Qing instead, they wished they could pretend not to know the Feng family. They all turned around and prepared to leave this unlucky place.

After hearing this news, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan finally couldn't sit still. The two of them ran to banquet hall number two one after another. After seeing Xian Cheng and Feng Qing standing face to face, Feng Yuanzhou seemed to have gone crazy and pounced on Feng Qing. "You damned little beast, where is your shame? Who do you think you are? You actually dare to snatch things from Jianing. Why don't you die!"

However, before Feng Yuanzhou could touch Feng Qing, he saw a slap coming towards him. Feng Yuanzhou's body spun three times uncontrollably and he fell to the ground with stars in his eyes. Blood flowed out of the corners of his fat mouth. He didn't even see who made the move before he realized that he had already fallen to the ground.

Seeing this scene, Feng Jianing screamed, "Dad!"

With that, Feng Jianing looked at the tall figure standing in front of Feng Yuanzhou. In the end, she saw a man with an extremely arrogant expression. It was the young master of the Han family whom she had met once before—Han Jintian.

Feng Jianing was stunned. Everything had happened too quickly just now, so much so that she didn't see who had made a move. She thought that it was Feng Qing's bodyguard, but she never expected that it would be Han Jintian. This was a heavyweight figure who was famous in the entire Xia country's entertainment industry and a famous genius director in the world. He was a man she had always wanted to curry favor with, but she couldn't get close to him no matter what. Because Fu Anlan had set up her dream of being a celebrity since she was young, Feng Jianing still had longing for entering the entertainment industry. Therefore, Feng Jianing wanted to know Han Jintian even in her dreams. She wanted to build a relationship with this man. With this man's care, not only could she gain a foothold in the entertainment industry, but she could also have resources that others couldn't snatch even if they fought their heads off. She could even transform into the most sought-after love in the entertainment industry with a few words from Han Jintian.

Although she had already made a name for herself in the entertainment industry at the age of sixteen, she lost her shine in the competitive entertainment industry very quickly. Very few people could remember her. Now, the famous director, Han Jintian, was standing less than three meters away from her. This stunned her on the spot. Including the slap Han Jintian gave Feng Yuanzhou just now, it made her feel even more unrealistic. It was as if she was in a dream. The famous director slapped her father in public?

Chapter 1043: Xian Cheng's Hint

Han Jintian stood in front of Feng Yuanzhou aggressively, his hands clenched so tightly that they creaked. He had an expression on his face that said, "Feng, watch your mouth. What dog, what little beast? If you have the ability, get up and say it again."

Han Jintian grabbed Feng Yuanzhou's collar as he spoke. The huge force pulled Feng Yuanzhou's face in front of him. Before Feng Yuanzhou could regain his senses, Han Jintian raised his arm and slapped Feng Yuanzhou's fat face again. He was slapping him back and forth, and the ear-piercing sound of slap reverberated throughout the banquet hall.

Han Jintian lashed out and scolded, "F*ck you, weren't you quite awesome just now? You even dared to hit Qingqing? Why aren't you scolding anymore? Why don't you continue? Let me hear if you can spit out ivory from your dog mouth!"

Han Jintian looked at Feng Yuanzhou with a fierce expression. He slapped Feng Yuanzhou's face one after another with great strength. Every time he slapped, the hearts of the surrounding guests would beat along with it. Other people only knew that Han Jintian was a descendant of a wealthy family and was also the youngest director with a box office of ten billion in Xia country. However, they didn't know that he still had many unknown skills. For example, he knew boxing and mixed martial arts. Even his Taekwondo level was close to the black belt. Not to mention beating up Feng Yuanzhou, he wouldn't be at a disadvantage even when facing a professional boxer.

Han Jintian was obviously really angry. He attacked without any hesitation. Every time his wide and fat palm slapped Feng Yuanzhou's face, it would make his head spin. After more than ten slaps, Feng Yuanzhou's face was already badly mutilated. The blood flowing out of the corners of his mouth dyed his chest red. Feng Yuanzhou was already fat enough, but at this moment, his face was swollen like there was a pig's head on his neck.

Another slap. Feng Yuanzhou could no longer hold on. He opened his mouth and spat out a mouthful of blood. If one looked carefully, they could still see two white teeth mixed in the blood. Han Jintian finally stopped after seeing this. He was not afraid of killing Feng Yuanzhou, but he was afraid that the blood would stain his hands. That way, he would be disgusted for a long time.

After his collar was released, Feng Yuanzhou fell to the ground like a pool of mud. However, Han Jintian did not seem to intend to let him off. He raised his foot and stepped on Feng Yuanzhou's chest fiercely. His face was filled with a condescending expression that looked down on all living beings.

The entire banquet hall number two was silent. All the guests focused their eyes on this arrogant man. Han Jintian took off his suit jacket, revealing a black and white checkered vest and a gray shirt. He placed his hands on his waist and lowered his head to look at Feng Yuanzhou coldly. He really wanted to crush Feng Yuanzhou's sternum with his foot and made this old man shut his mouth forever!

Suddenly, Feng Jianing, who had just recovered from her shock, finally spoke. "Director, Director Han, please let go of my father. There must be a misunderstanding. My father also..."

Before she could finish speaking, she was glared at by Han Jintian's fierce gaze. With just a look, Feng Jianing felt like she had fallen into an abyss, as if she would be pinched to death at any moment.

Looking at the violent Han Jintian, Xian Cheng couldn't help but frown. He didn't expect Han Jintian to be here either, but before he could go forward and say anything, he saw two more people walking out of the crowd. They were Xing Yue and Han Jinlu, who was sitting in a wheelchair. Xian Cheng was even more puzzled. He didn't expect the three brothers to be here.

Han Jintian shouted at Xian Cheng, "Xian Cheng, Second Young Master Xian, you've grown up. I heard that you want to take Feng Jianing in as your disciple, and your only disciple. You even want to bring her into the Seven Stars Continent. I recommend you to go to the hospital and register for a brain surgery later to see if you have a malignant tumor in your brain or something. Otherwise, why is your IQ so worrying?"

Hearing Han Jintian insult him in public, Xian Cheng frowned and said, "Second Young Master Han, according to our investigation, Feng Jianing is the bloodline of the Feng family and is Feng Yiru's biological niece. That's why we want to bring her into the Seven Stars Continent. I think you should understand."

Afraid that Han Jintian wouldn't understand, Xian Cheng even deliberately said Feng Jianing's identity. This was equivalent to hinting to Han Jintian that Feng Jianing was the antidote for Di Tianxing. However, apart from Xing Yue and the Han brothers, no one else could understand.

However, what he did not know was that the moment he came to the Capital and found the Feng family, Xing Yue and the other two already knew what his goal was and guessed what he wanted to do.

Chapter 1044: Kneel Down

It was not that the three of them had sent people to investigate Xian Cheng, but Xian Cheng's position in the Seven Stars Continent was very special. Although he was only in his thirties this year, he was one of the most capable trusted aides of Di Tianxing. He was a person whose mind was filled with Di Tianxing's orders. A few days ago, there was an order from the Di Palace to bring Feng Yiru's niece, who was wandering outside, to the Di Palace. Coupled with the fact that Xian Cheng had suddenly arrived in the Capital, they naturally knew why Xian Cheng was here.

Han Jintian naturally understood the hint in Xian Cheng's words, but he crossed his arms and raised his chin. With a teasing and cold expression, he said, "Very good, then I'll officially inform you that a woman like Feng Jianing, who has a bad character and has lost her moral bottom line, no matter whose niece she is, is not qualified to take half a step into the Seven Stars Continent!"

As soon as these words were out, Feng Jianing instantly said, "Director Han, why-why are you saying this to me? When did I offend you?! Director Han, I hope you know that Master Xian Cheng was the one who wanted to bring me to the Seven Stars Continent. The Xian family is one of the seven families in the Seven Stars Continent, and you're only the second young master of the Han family in the Capital. What right do you have to order Master Xian Cheng to do things? How dare you question Master Xian Cheng's decision?"

Feng Jianing glared at Han Jintian with hatred and anger. If not for the child in her stomach, she would have probably pounced on Han Jintian and bitten him. She was even more furious. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but glare at Feng Qing. She blamed everything on Feng Qing.

Hmph, Feng Qing, you're really a slutty fox. Since you've already married a member of the Xie family, you should abide by the women's ethics. However, you're still fooling around outside. I wonder what kind of bewitching drug you gave to Han Jintian to make him protect you so willingly. Does your cuckold husband know that you're so slutty outside? Feng Jianing glared at Feng Qing as she scolded fiercely in her heart.

Han Jintian chuckled and said with a teasing look in his cold eyes, "Haha, interesting. You actually asked me what right I have? Very good, very good!"

With that, he continued to step on Feng Yuanzhou. He half turned to look at Xian Cheng and ordered coldly, "Xian Cheng, kneel down!"

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng couldn't help but take a deep breath. However, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart. Feng Jianing was really a troublemaker. She was the one who caused all the trouble today, including Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan. Their greed was only for profit, and they were anxious for quick success. Their hearts were higher than the sky, and their lives were thinner than paper. It simply made him feel disgusted. Originally, this matter didn't have to develop to this extent. Even if he changed his mind and didn't take Feng Jianing in as his disciple, he would still bring Feng Jianing to the Seven Stars Continent. But now, Feng Jianing thought that she could look down on Han Jintian just because she had his care, she still didn't know that she had already personally destroyed her future.

Who was Han Jintian? Not only was he the second young master of the Han family in the Capital, but he was also the second young master of the Di Palace in the Seven Stars Continent. He and Han Jintian had a relationship like that of a master and servant. Now that Han Jintian had given the order, he could only cooperate. It's a pity that Feng Jianing's face would suffer. She would probably be completely beaten up today, but she deserved it.

The next second, Xian Cheng took two steps forward and stopped about two meters away from Han Jintian. Then, he clenched his right fist and placed it on his left chest. He knelt on one knee respectfully and shouted, "Yes, Second Young Master!"

This was the etiquette of a ruler and minister. He followed Han Jintian's words. According to the traditional rules of the Seven Stars Continent, Xian Cheng bowed to Han Jintian in a very standard manner. Seeing this scene, the entire banquet hall instantly fell silent. One could hear a pin drop. The silence was so silent that it made one's hair stand on end.

Everyone was dumbfounded. Their hearts were filled with question marks. What was going on? They never expected that Han Jintian would really make Master Xian Cheng bow to him in front of everyone with just a sentence. Even in ancient times, this was an etiquette that only kings and ministers had. The dignified Second Young Master Xian of the Seven Stars Continent bowing to the second young master of the Han family in the Capital was too fantastical!

It had to be known that even if an ordinary person from the Seven Stars Continent came to the Capital, their status was not inferior to these wealthy families in the Capital. They even faintly suppressed them. After all, they could become permanent residents of the Seven Stars Continent. Just this point alone was already better than many so-called wealthy families. It was a qualification that those wealthy families could not exchange for with all their wealth.

Chapter 1045: I'm Targeting You On Purpose

Looking at Xian Cheng, who was kneeling down to Han Jintian, Feng Jianing was petrified on the spot. Her jaw was about to fall to the ground and shatter. The visual impact of this scene was simply unimaginable.

Han Jintian was very satisfied with Xian Cheng's performance. The corners of his mouth curled up as he turned to look at Feng Jianing. The disdainful expression on his face couldn't be concealed as he said, "Eh, why are you dumbfounded? Weren't you quite arrogant just now? Continue shouting at me! You want to be Xian Cheng's disciple and his only disciple with your character? Dream on. The Seven Stars Continent doesn't need trash like you."

Feng Jianing took a step back in fear of Han Jintian's aura. She turned to look at Xian Cheng with tears in her eyes. "Mr-Mr. Xian..."

However, Xian Cheng did not even look at her. Instead, he stood up and turned to look at Feng Qing. At this moment, Feng Qing had already sat back on the piano stool. Seeing Xian Cheng look over, Feng Qing said sweetly, "Master Xian Cheng, I have to tell you the truth. I haven't studied the piano for a long time, and I don't have the time to study systematically. Other than the piano, I know many other instruments, but these are only what I usually use to kill time. If Master Xian Cheng wants to teach me how to play the piano, you can come to the Xie Manor to be my private tutor in the future. That way, I can still call you my teacher, but if you want me to officially acknowledge you as my master, then forget it."

Feng Qing spoke very sincerely. Hearing her words, Feng Jianing was so angry that she almost died on the spot. Her eyes were filled with ferocity and madness as she shouted, "Shameless boasting! What Xie Manor? You're just married to a mere member of the Xie family branch, and you dare to call the place you live in the Xie Manor? You're simply shameless!"

With that, she looked at Xian Cheng. Due to her anger, her voice trembled as she said, "Also, since you don't intend to acknowledge Master Xian Cheng as your master, why did you force Master Xian Cheng to choose between you and me? Feng Qing, you're too bad. You're deliberately targeting me and trying to ruin my plans."

"Yes, that's right. You're right. I'm deliberately targeting you." The smile on Feng Qing's face did not change as she admitted openly.

Upon hearing this, Feng Jianing was so angry that her face seemed to have gained weight. Her two eyes that were staring at Feng Qing were about to fly out. The expression between her brows was incomparably sinister. She endured her anger and asked Xian Cheng, "Mr. Xian, you heard it too, right? Feng Qing is simply playing with you. She never thought of acknowledging you as her master at all. She never thought highly of you in her heart. Since she took the initiative to give up this qualification, can I acknowledge you as my master now?"

Xian Cheng still didn't look at her. Instead, he turned to look at Han Jintian. When he saw Han Jintian hugging his arms and his eyes narrowed into a line, Xian Cheng smiled bitterly in his heart. He could tell that if he dared to agree to take Feng Jianing in as his disciple, he would definitely be beaten up by Han Jintian on the spot. Before he could regain his senses, he felt a chill on his back. Then, he turned around and realized that Xing Yue and Han Jinlu were also staring at him coldly. The warning in their eyes was not concealed at all.

Faced with the death stares of the three young masters, Xian Cheng took a deep breath and turned to look at Feng Qing. "Miss Feng Qing, may I ask if you're willing to go to the Seven Stars Continent with me? If you're willing, I..."

Without waiting for him to finish, Feng Qing interrupted with a smile, "Master Xian Cheng, I appreciate your good intentions, but I don't have any plans to go to the Seven Stars Continent yet. Any conditions you offer won't be able to shake my thoughts too. If I really go to the Seven Stars Continent one day, it will definitely be because I have something important to do, or I want to see the local customs of the Seven Stars Continent on a whim. Therefore, even if you're from the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent, I won't go with you easily."

Finally, Feng Jianing couldn't hold it in anymore. She roared hysterically, "Feng Qing, don't f*cking pretend anymore. You're a little slut. You're a coquettish fox. You just can't stand seeing me being better than you. You don't want to be Master Xian Cheng's disciple, nor do you want me to be his disciple too, so you deliberately came to ruin my good deed. You don't want to go to the Seven Stars Continent, so you want to set up a method to stop me. You're too bad and wicked. What right do you have to treat me like this? What right do you have to stop everything that should belong to me?!"

Looking at Feng Jianing's crazy roar, Feng Qing still had a smile on her face. She said in a calm and clear voice, "I heard from Madam Fu that Mr. Xian wants to know the daughter of the Feng family and Feng Yiru's niece. Then has the Feng family said anything else to Mr. Xian?"

Chapter 1046: Secret Exposed

"You just said that all of this should have belonged to you, but is it really as you said? It's true that you're of the Feng family's bloodline, but you're not Feng Yiru's biological niece because Feng Yiru isn't from the Feng family at all. She's the daughter adopted by the Feng family back then, so Feng Yiru is the same as me. She's not related to your Feng family at all. Since she's not from the Feng family, how can you, the daughter of the Feng family, be her biological niece?" Feng Qing exposed the biggest secret of the Feng family in front of everyone.

Hearing that Feng Qing actually knew about this, Feng Jianing was stunned at first. Then, she hurriedly shouted, "You, shut up. Don't talk nonsense there!"

At this moment, Feng Yuanzhou, who had fallen to the ground, wanted to get up. In the end, he fell to the ground again just as he stood up. He had been beaten up too badly by Han Jintian just now, so his head was dizzy now. However, what Feng Qing had said just now made him insist on waking up. Hence, he crawled towards Feng Qing on the ground. He looked at Feng Qing in disbelief, not knowing how Feng Qing knew this secret. Could it be that she had installed a listening device in the Feng family's villa?

Of course, these were all secondary. It was a small matter if Feng Qing exposed this matter. But if Xian Cheng found out about this, he would definitely get back the three million yuan that he had already paid the Feng family. This money had already been used to pay off his debts. If Xian Cheng wanted to get it back, where could he get three million?

"Feng Qing, you little beast, you're simply talking nonsense!" Feng Yuanzhou gritted his teeth and shouted. He said this while he endured the dizziness.

Unfortunately, it was too late for Feng Qing to regret what she had said, not to mention that she would not regret it at all. Everyone present had already heard her words, including Xian Cheng, Han Jintian, and the rest.

Originally, Xing Yue and Han Jinlu wanted to stop Han Jintian. Although they were not afraid that Han Jintian would really kill Feng Yuanzhou, there were still so many people watching here after all. They had to pay attention to the impact. Moreover, Feng Yuanzhou was their uncle after all. Even if they were very unhappy with Feng Yuanzhou, they had to let Feng Yuanzhou off on account of their mother. However, the three of them had the same opinion, which was that they did not allow Xian Cheng to bring Feng Jianing to the Seven Stars Continent.

They knew what Xian Cheng was thinking. He wanted to use Feng Jianing to suppress Di Tianxing's condition, but they were all Di Tianxing's sons. Naturally, they knew their biological father's situation better than anyone else. They were very clear that in this world, apart from the dead Feng Yiru, no one could really suppress Di Tianxing's condition. It was useless even if they found their fourth brother and sixth sister. At most, they could ease Di Tianxing's condition a little.

Most importantly, Di Tianxing was an unpredictable person. Moreover, he was decisive and merciless. His temper was also unfathomable. With Feng Jianing's dirty heart, even if she went to the Seven Stars Continent, her head would ultimately be blown up by Di Tianxing. Even if he didn't kill her, just being by Di Tianxing's side could scare her to death. Di Tianxing was far more terrifying than the rumors outside.

Han Jintian suddenly turned to look at Feng Qing and said, "Qingqing, what did you say? Say that again?"

Feng Qing looked at him and smiled. "Brother Jintian, I said, Feng Yiru isn't related to the Feng family by blood because she's only an adopted daughter of the Feng family."

Han Jintian's pupils trembled violently. He asked with a trembling voice, "How-how did you know?"

Feng Qing said directly, "Of course I investigated it. If Brother Jintian is interested, I'll tell you in detail after the banquet."

With that, she turned to look at Xian Cheng and said, "Master Xian Cheng, you should have seen Feng Jianing and Feng Yuanzhou's reaction just now, right? If what I said isn't true, then why did they have such a strong reaction?"

As soon as these words were out, Feng Yuanzhou, who was still crawling towards Feng Qing, instantly froze. His old face looked awkward again. Feng Yuanzhou laid on the ground and turned to look at Xian Cheng with all his might. He opened his mouth to say something, but because his face and mouth were too swollen, his words were all slurred. Moreover, the intense pain from his mouth and face made him break out in cold sweat.

However, Feng Yuanzhou did not give up. He endured the pain and explained vaguely, "Master... Xian, listen... She's a slut... She's talking nonsense..."

Chapter 1047: Two Choices

Without waiting for her to finish, Han Jintian kicked Feng Yuanzhou over again. He grabbed Feng Yuanzhou's hair and forced him to look at him. Han Jintian's voice was as creepy as if it came from hell. "Feng Yiru isn't from your Feng family. You guys knew about this long ago, right? Tsk tsk, you're really daring. You even dare to lie to the people from the Seven Stars Continent. Feng Yuanzhou, you really have the guts!"

Feng Yuanzhou said vaguely, "No, I, no..."

Han Jintian grabbed Feng Yuanzhou's collar and dragged him towards the entrance of the banquet hall. Han Jintian said with a look of disgust, "Look at you. You're so fat that your stomach is filled with fat. How dare you pollute the air here? You're simply affecting my mood to attend the banquet. I'm happy today, so I'll throw you out for free."

However, Han Jintian pulled Feng Yuanzhou with both hands and walked towards Feng Jianing. When he walked towards Feng Jianing, Feng Jianing felt that she was about to pee her pants after seeing the fierce expression on his face.

Han Jintian walked up to her and asked coldly, "You have two choices. One is that I'll personally throw the two of you out, and the other is that you get lost!"

Feng Jianing felt like her entire body was about to split open as she listened to Han Jintian call her trash over and over again. She used the only brain cell she had left after being shocked to frantically think of countermeasures. At this point, she and the Feng family had already lost the right to continue fighting with Feng Qing. If this continued, with Han Jintian's temper, it was very likely that he would ruthlessly attack her. That would completely embarrass her.

Moreover, she couldn't count on Xian Cheng anymore. After all, even Xian Cheng had to kneel down to Han Jintian in public. Although she didn't know why the Xian family, one of the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent, had to bow down to the Han family in the Capital, it wasn't the time to think about this matter now. In any case, she had no way to understand the matter. After all, she didn't have any channels to inquire about the Seven Stars Continent.

But she was already certain of one thing. The seven families of the Seven Stars Continent weren't as powerful as the legends said. At least, that was the case in the Capital. It was understandable when she thought about it. After all, the Han family was the leader here. No matter how powerful the Xian family was, it was only limited to the Seven Stars Continent. He had to be humble when he's trapped in an inferior situation.

Feng Jianing was shocked by Han Jintian's fierce gaze and his aura. She took a step back. This time, she was really afraid. She wanted to say something ruthless, but looking at Han Jintian's gaze, she didn't even have the courage to say anything. She could only turn around and run out dejectedly.

"Feng Qing, good. You're very good. I'll remember today's grudge. We have a long time ahead of us. I'll definitely repay you ten times the humiliation today." Before walking out of the door, Feng Jianing turned around and looked at Feng Qing viciously. At the same time, she thought fiercely in her heart.

However, seeing that she was about to leave, the students from the music school who had been watching the fun instantly couldn't take it anymore. They all shouted at Feng Jianing, "Feng Jianing, you're leaving just like that? Then what about us?"

"Oh my god, Feng Jianing, are you serious? I came all the way here to attend the banquet. I haven't even eaten anything yet, and you're not going to care about me?"

"D*mn, are you serious? What are you doing? What do you think we are? Do you think we're at your beck and call?"

The guests were confused when they heard Feng Qing say that 'Feng Yiru is not related to the Feng family by blood'. They only understood one thing from Feng Qing's words. The reason why Xian Cheng agreed to take Feng Jianing in as his disciple was entirely because Feng Jianing and the Feng family had worked together to hoodwink Master Xian Cheng.

At the thought of this, the students of the music school were shocked. Han Jintian was right. The Feng family was really daring. They even dared to lie to the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent. Anyone with a brain had already thought that they had to completely sever ties with the Feng family in the future. Otherwise, it was very likely that they would be implicated.

Xing Yue pushed Han Jinlu to Feng Qing's side. After this period of continuous information, Han Jinlu could already stand up on his own. However, because he had been sitting for a long time, the muscles in his legs were very stiff, so he still needed to exercise for a period of time before he could walk normally. Therefore, in order not to embarrass himself, he still chose to sit in a wheelchair when he came out.

Feng Qing knew that they should have many questions, so she said, "Let's go and find a place to talk."

Chapter 1048: Is Madam Xie Feng Qing?

At this moment, Xian Cheng also walked over. Feng Qing's gaze swept across Han Jintian and Xing Yue. The way Xian Cheng was so respectful to Han Jintian just now was enough to show that the three brothers had a transcendent status in the Seven Stars Continent and were even above the seven families.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing smiled and said, "Mr. Xian, I know you are very curious about Feng Yiru, but whether you can know these things must be decided by Brother Xing Yue and the rest."

From her perspective, Xian Cheng was just a stranger she had just met. Compared to her relationship with Xing Yue and the other two, Xian Cheng was still an outsider. Therefore, without Xing Yue and the other two's permission, she could not tell Xian Cheng about Feng Yiru.

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng also understood what Feng Qing meant. He looked at Xing Yue and Han Jinlu pitifully and said in a fawning tone, "Young Master, Third Young Master, I'm also doing this for the Palace Master…"

In front of Feng Qing, Xian Cheng only used the title 'Palace Master'. Feng Qing couldn't understand what this title meant in the Seven Stars Continent. After all, she didn't know much about the Seven Stars Continent. Moreover, the internal information of the Seven Stars Continent was strictly confidential to the outside world. Therefore, in Feng Qing's opinion, the Palace Master that Xian Cheng was talking about shouldn't be referring to his older brotherâ€"the head of the Xian family. Perhaps he was referring to Xing Yue and Han Jinlu's biological father?

From the start to the end, Feng Qing had never thought of Xing Yue and the other two as members of the Seven Stars Continent. It was only after Xian Cheng had publicly bowed to Han Jintian that she realized that these three brothers were all from the Seven Stars Continent. Someone who could make the second young master of the Xian family bow respectfully was probably rare in the entire Seven Stars Continent.

The internal hierarchy of the Seven Stars Continent was strict and the system was perfect. The entire Seven Stars Continent was composed of three parts of authority, namely the Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent, the Supreme Court, and the Seven Stars Continent's Council. Below the Council and Prime Minister were the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent.

The people of the seven families occupied the core positions of the three major rights institutions. It was only in the recent years that Di Tianxing had appeared out of nowhere and relied on his own strength to deter the people of the seven families. Before Di Tianxing, if the seven families joined forces, they even had the right to directly dismiss the Prime Minister.

The Xian family that Xian Cheng was in had been ranked at the end of the seven families in the past few decades. Now, among the seven families, the youngest family head, Xing Wudi, was the most famous. However, the other families were the most stable and powerful. Of course, Feng Qing did not know the internal relationship between the seven families.

In reality, it was not difficult for her to know if she wanted to. She only needed to call Xing Wudi and everything would be clear. However, it was precisely because of Xing Wudi's existence that she avoided the Seven Stars Continent. She was already Madam Xie now and did not want to have anything to do with the Seven Stars Continent anymore.

Feng Qing called the waiter over and instructed them that the banquet had officially begun. She also invited all the guests and students of the music school to attend the banquet in banquet hall No. 2. As for the wealthy families who had a good relationship with the Feng family, they were all chased out by the security guards. The students of the music school sat in the corner of the banquet hall. They looked at the socialites who were coming in and out. Some had timid expressions on their faces, while others had looks of envy and admiration. One of the students even secretly pulled a waiter and asked, "Little Brother, I want to ask who organized the banquet in banquet hall number two?"

The waiter immediately said respectfully, "Of course it's Madam Xie."

When he said the words 'Madam Xie', the waiter raised his head and puffed out his chest. He looked imposing, as if the words 'Madam Xie' made him feel honored.

The student asked again, "Can you tell me who the Madam Xie you're talking about is?"

Upon hearing this question, the waiter looked at the student in front of him as if he was looking at an idiot and said, "You came to attend the banquet, but you don't even know who Madam Xie is?"

A female student at the side couldn't help but interrupt. "May I ask if the Madam Xie you're talking about is Feng Qing?"

The waiter nodded and said, "Isn't that nonsense? If not her, then are you? She's the one who booked the entire hotel for the banquet today."

After obtaining the waiter's confirmation, all the students from the music school who had surrounded them were in an uproar. However, some of them quickly started to sweat cold sweat, and many of them turned pale. After the waiter left with the tray, the students immediately started discussing in low voices.

Chapter 1049: No Evidence

"As expected, we guessed right. I didn't expect that the Madam Xie they're talking about is really Feng Qing. What should we do now?"

"Don't be so worried. I feel that Feng Qing, this Madam Xie, isn't the Madam Xie we're thinking of. It's very likely that she's just married to someone from the Xie family's side branch."

"That makes sense. After all, that Madam Xie is the First Madam of the Xie Corporation and the Madam Xie who controls the entire Capital. No matter how outstanding Feng Qing is, it shouldn't be her turn."

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect the mystery to be revealed today. I finally understand why Xie Shihao took care of Feng Qing so much in school. It turns out that they're considered relatives."

"Although she's only married to a collateral branch of the Xie Corporation, to be able to hold a banquet of this scale and even invite so many big shots from the Capital, it's enough to say that Feng Qing's husband is also a decisive figure in the Xie Corporation. He's very likely the capable general beside the Ninth Master."

Listening to the discussions of the students, a student who usually did not speak much said in a very small voice, "Actually, I have a different opinion from you. Didn't you notice that the man who used Student Feng Qing's phone to speak in the group, the man who called himself Feng Qing's husband, has a voice very similar to Ninth Master?"

As soon as these words were out, the students from the music school gasped. After this reminder, everyone recalled the voice message in the group. Instantly, everyone fell silent.

After a dead silence, someone mumbled, "We should be thinking too much. After all, they're all of the Xie family's bloodline, so it's normal for their voices to be similar. Why don't we search for video information about Ninth Master on the Internet and compare it to the voice message in the group?"

Another student shook his head and said, "Ha, dream on. Who is Ninth Master? Who dares to casually spread video information about him on the Internet? In the entire Xia country, only the Xia Academy of Science has such rights."

The student who had spoken to the waiter just now said, "Ninth Master has been to our school a few times before, but there are too many bodyguards around him. Other than the school leaders, we have no right to approach him at all, so we've never heard him speak. Since you've never heard his voice, how do you know that Ninth Master's voice is very similar to Feng Qing's husband's?"

The students of the music school discussed for a long time, but they did not come up with an answer that satisfied them. Hence, they did not continue discussing. Anyway, they were all outsiders. No matter what relationship Feng Qing had with the Xie Corporation, it had nothing to do with them. However, one thing was certain. Regardless of whether Feng Qing is that Madam Xie, Feng Qing's identity had already firmly crushed poor students like them.

Before this, many of the students in the music school were jealous that Feng Qing had majored in the finance department of the business school. What right did Feng Qing, a specially recruited freshman, have to enter the Xie Corporation's financial center for an internship? Previously, she had cooperated with the top dance troupe in Xia country at the Hong Meng Theater, and later on, she was favored by the international director, Han Jintian.

Any of these achievements were difficult for students like them to achieve in their lives, but Feng Qing had achieved them all. Feng Qing had also distanced herself from them because of these achievements, making her seem incompatible with them. Therefore, many students complained and slandered her. That's why they were all siding with Feng Jianing in the music school group and talking nonsense about Feng Qing.

However, not only did Feng Qing not pursue the matter, but she also invited them to the banquet. Just this magnanimity made them feel a little ashamed of their inferiority. Moreover, they were eating at her banquet. No matter how thick-skinned they were, they all felt embarrassed. Hence, they all tacitly stopped criticizing Feng Qing behind her back.

On the top floor of Diansheng Hotel, in the VIP tea room.

Under the personal lead of the hotel's general manager, Feng Qing, Xing Yue, and the rest came here to drink tea. Just as they sat down, Feng Qing opened her mouth and explained what she knew in detail.

After Feng Qing finished speaking, she picked up the tea in front of her and took a sip. This speech made her mouth dry. Xian Cheng, who was sitting at the side, sneered and asked, "So, all of this is just your personal speculation? You don't have direct evidence to prove that Feng Yiru isn't from the Feng family, right?"

Feng Qing said neither servile nor overbearing, "Yes, at least for now, I can't produce direct evidence, but you saw the reaction of the Feng father and daughter just now. If Feng Yiru is really from the Feng family, they definitely won't have such a reaction."

Chapter 1050: I Never Doubt Anything

Feng Qing emphasized Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing's reaction just now. Anyone could tell that Feng Yuanzhou's guilty expression at that time also confirmed that Feng Qing's speculation was very likely the truth.

However, towards this explanation, Xian Cheng's eyes revealed disappointment and dissatisfaction. When Feng Qing said that in the banquet hall just now, he thought that Feng Qing would take out some direct evidence. However, it turned out that this was only Feng Qing's guess. Moreover, Feng Yiru was no longer alive. Unless he could find Feng Yiru's real relatives, it was useless to say anything. That would not prove anything.

After thinking for a while, Xing Yue said, "How about this? I'll call Jintian and get him to bring people to arrest all the Feng family members. Then, we'll interrogate them strictly and force them to tell the truth."

Before he could finish his sentence, Xing Yue took out his phone and prepared to call Han Jintian. Han Jinlu, who was sitting in the wheelchair, frowned deeply. He thought for a moment and said, "I'm afraid it's useless to do this. If we really arrest the Feng family and interrogate them about this matter, they will definitely not tell the truth. They're not fools, so they naturally know why Xian Cheng is here this time. In order to build a relationship with Xian Cheng and let the Feng family enter the Seven Stars Continent, they will not let go even if we torture them. Anyway, there's no evidence for this matter. As long as they endure the torture and kept their mouths shut, Feng Yiru will forever be a member of the Feng family."

This time, Xian Cheng had come to the Capital to look for the Feng family to take Feng Yiru's niece away. The Feng family was also very clear about this matter. Even if Feng Qing had already guessed the truth of the matter, it was useless even if she had already exposed this matter in public. As long as the Feng family kept quiet, no one would know Feng Yiru's true identity. There was also another important point. If the Feng family insisted that Feng Yiru was from the Feng family, Feng Yuanzhou and Feng Jianing would still have a chance of survival in the future. Otherwise, with their suicidal actions of lying to the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent, it wouldn't be long before the Feng family evaporated from this world.

Feng Qing asked, "Brother Jinlu, do you believe my speculation?"

Upon hearing this, Han Jinlu controlled the wheelchair with one hand and faced it in Feng Qing's direction. His expression was gentle and smiling as he looked into Feng Qing's eyes openly. His gaze was not as domineering and arrogant as Xie Jiuhan's, nor was it as arrogant and cold as Han Jintian's. Instead, it was always filled with warmth. He replied in a clear voice, "I've never doubted your words!"

With that, he shifted his gaze to Xian Cheng. After looking into Xian Cheng's eyes, he said his opinion firmly, "I think Feng Qing's speculation just now is very reasonable, and the logic is very meticulous. Moreover, I've sent people to investigate this matter. My mother died very suddenly back then. Originally, the forensic doctors and police wanted to investigate and perform an autopsy. However, according to my investigation, after my mother died back then, the Feng family seemed to be very evasive about this matter. Not only did they not cooperate with the police and forensic doctors' investigation, but they also hurriedly buried my mother's body. When the outside world asked about the reason for my mother's death, the answer the Feng family gave was even more unbelievable. They said that my mother died of a sudden heart attack in her sleep. According to my investigation, my mother's health was very good at that time. How could she suddenly die?"

Speaking up to this point, Han Jinlu couldn't help but narrow his eyes. His face, which had always been smiling, was filled with a coldness that made people feel suppressed. "Although I don't have any direct evidence to prove that my mother's death is related to the Feng family, the Feng family's actions clearly explain everything. Therefore, before the truth is out, I won't allow any Feng family members to step into the territory of the Seven Stars Continent under my mother's identity. Even they can forget about staying in the Capital."

After hearing Han Jinlu's analysis and attitude, Xian Cheng sat on the chair and couldn't help but rub his temples gently. Before he came to the Capital, he had never thought that things would become so complicated. Just the Feng family had already troubled him badly. Now, he had to face the pressure of the three young masters of the Di Palace. For a moment, he didn't know what to do. If possible, he wished he could return to the Seven Stars Continent immediately and pretend that nothing had happened.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Xian Cheng looked at Xing Yue and Han Jinlu and pointed at Feng Qing, who was sipping her tea. "Young Master, Second Young Master, do you know that she looks almost identical to Fourth Young Master?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro