1051 - 1060

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1051: The Lonely Fourth Young Master

Upon hearing this, Xing Yue and Han Jinlu were stunned. The two of them looked at each other and saw confusion in each other's eyes. Then, they turned to look at Feng Qing. In the end, they realized that Feng Qing was also confused. However, Feng Qing could tell from Xian Cheng's words that the fourth young master he was talking about was actually Xing Yue and Han Jinlu's younger brother. Could it be that they weren't the three brothers, but the four brothers?

After Xing Yue hung up the phone with Han Jintian, he said, "Xian Cheng, you're in the Seven Stars Continent all year round, so you should know Fourth Brother's temper better than us. By the way, when was the last time you saw Fourth Brother's true appearance?"

Xian Cheng also felt a little embarrassed. He scratched his head and said, "Uh... I think it was five years ago..."

Not to mention that Fourth Young Master was famous throughout the entire Seven Stars Continent, anyone who had interacted with him knew that Fourth Young Master was a very difficult person to get along with. As he had been forced by Di Tianxing to wear female clothes since he was young, his temperament and personality had been affected. He had already become very withdrawn when he was young. Of course, Fourth Young Master had definitely inherited Di Tianxing's unpredictable and bloodthirsty personality. It was not an exaggeration to say that he was the young version of Di Tianxing.

Xian Cheng remembered very clearly that Fourth Young Master had already started to have character awareness when he was fourteen years old. He insisted on wearing men's clothes back, but Di Tianxing did not agree and still let him wear women's clothes every day. Helpless, Fourth Young Master had been using a mask or gauze veil to cover his face from then on and had locked himself in a dark room. He had not even left that room for three years. He was like a monster living in the darkness.

It was four years ago that the father and son had a huge conflict. Di Tianxing had tried to kill the fourth young master for the second time. In the end, with the cooperation of Di Tianxing's old subordinates and the fourth young master's own subordinates, they had finally saved the fourth young master from the Di Palace. He had also come back after circling around the gates of hell. They didn't know what had happened that time, and no one had asked anything.

After that, the people from the seven families secretly estimated that perhaps it was the news of Feng Yiru's death or that Di Tianxing had snatched Feng Yiru's corpse from the Feng family. At that time, Di Tianxing's condition was already out of control. Coupled with the fact that he had obtained a lot of unfortunate news and the stimulation of the fourth young master, this led to the matter of the father and son killing each other. Of course, this was only their guess. Regardless of whether it was Di Tianxing or the fourth young master, they didn't say a word about this matter.

Xian Cheng couldn't help but sigh when he thought of how Di Tianxing had sent people to snatch the corpse from the Feng family. He didn't know where Feng Yiru's corpse was hidden in the Di Palace. Han Jinlu had also said just now that the Feng family had hurriedly wanted to cremate Feng Yiru. It was said that the corpse had already been pushed to the mouth of the incinerator. In the end, it was finally intercepted by the people sent by Di Tianxing and they cremated a dog's corpse to impersonate Feng Yiru's ashes.

As for Fourth Young Master, he had not seen him for a long time. In his memory, Fourth Young Master's personality was too withdrawn, so much so that he never spoke to people easily. Even when he found out that Xing Yue, Han Jintian, and Han Jinlu were his brothers, Fourth Young Master had never said a word to them. He had only met him once. Therefore, Xing Yue and the other two brothers did not understand what their fourth brother was like.

He still remembered the first time Xing Yue and the rest met Fourth Young Master. At that time, Fourth Young Master was wearing a princess dress, a wavy wig, and a pink veil on his face. He only looked at the three of them expressionlessly. No matter how they greeted him, he did not say a word and even took the initiative to pull away from Xing Yue and the rest. It felt like there was an infectious disease on their bodies. The first time they saw their fourth brother, Xing Yue and the other two were shocked. Wasn't their fourth brother a man? Why was he wearing female clothes? The strong contrast in dressing gave them a strong understanding and visual impact!

In reality, the first time Xian Cheng saw Fourth Young Master, he did not feel any better. He was also shocked by Fourth Young Master's attire. That was the first time in his life that he had seen a man wearing women's clothes with his own eyes. Most importantly, at that time, although Fourth Young Master was not old, be it his temperament, appearance, or figure, he was no different from a real girl. Especially Fourth Young Master's figure, it was simply the standard figure of a nine-headed beauty. If not for the fact that he knew in advance that he was a man, anyone would think that he was a girl.

Chapter 1052: Another Appraisal

Xing Yue stared at Feng Qing's face for a while before turning to look at Xian Cheng and asking, "Then how similar does Qingqing look to Fourth Brother?"

Xian Cheng replied, "Although the last time I saw Fourth Young Master was five years ago, Fourth Young Master already looked very similar to her at that time. Let's put it this way. If the two of them were to stand in front of me in the same attire, as long as they don't speak, I definitely won't be able to tell who is who."

Han Jinlu thought for a moment and said, "Xian Cheng, the last time you saw Fourth Brother five years ago, he was only sixteen years old, right? Although he wears women's clothes every day, he's still a man in essence. It's been five years now, and his appearance should have changed a lot. Perhaps he's very different from five years ago."

In the past, Xing Yue and the rest had also realized that Feng Qing looked a little similar to them. However, at that time, it was normal for her to look a little like them because Feng Qing was their cousin. However, according to the personal appraisal report of the most authoritative organization, Feng Qing was not from the Feng family, so she was not their cousin. So how could they explain the fact that Feng Qing looked a little similar to them when they do not have any blood ties? Could it be a pure coincidence?

After thinking for a while, Xing Yue probed, "Qingqing, why don't we do a paternity test sometime?"

Feng Qing was stunned and said in confusion, "Brother Xing Yue wants to do a paternity test with me? Are you suspecting that we're related by blood?"

Xing Yue smiled and said, "I'm not suspecting, it's actually my sixth sense. Don't you have such a feeling?"

Feng Qing thought for a moment and pulled a few strands of hair from her head to hand to Xing Yue. "Actually, I've already had this feeling. If you didn't say it today, I would have thought that I was hallucinating. Then use my hair for the appraisal. I'm also looking forward to the results."

When Xing Yue said this suggestion, Feng Qing felt like her cold heart had been melted by the sunlight. Then, her warm heart rippled throughout her body.

Xing Yue took the long hair with a smile and carefully wrapped it in a tissue. He had only casually mentioned it, but he didn't expect Feng Qing to really agree to it. Then, he naturally had to appraise it properly.

After tucking the hair away, Xing Yue turned to look at Xian Cheng, who was sitting opposite him, with a vigilant and cautious expression. Xian Cheng didn't know whether to laugh or cry under his gaze. He felt that Xing Yue and Han Jinlu were like Feng Qing's guardians, afraid that he would snatch Feng Qing away. Hence, he hurriedly said, "Haha, I agree with this suggestion. From an outsider's perspective, Feng Qing does look a little similar to the three young masters. It's very necessary to do an appraisal. If Miss Feng Qing is really the Sixth Princess, then everyone will be happy!"

Upon hearing this, Han Jinlu revealed a faint smile and said, "Everyone is happy? What has Qingqing being our sixth sister got to do with you? Not only does it have nothing to do with you, but it also has nothing to do with the man behind you."

Xian Cheng's expression froze and he said unhappily, "Third Young Master, you're wrong. The person behind me is even dreaming of finding the Sixth Princess. He even specially built such a dream castle for the Sixth Princess. He so yearns to have a daughter!"

However, before he could finish his sentence, he felt that the atmosphere in the room was not right. Xing Yue and Han Jinlu narrowed their eyes and stared at him coldly, especially Han Jinlu's eyes. Being looked at by him was as scary as being stared at by a cobra. Xian Cheng immediately reacted. A strong sense of danger and desire to live made him immediately say, "Uh... Young Masters, don't worry. I won't report this matter easily. At least, before your appraisal report is out, I'll pretend that nothing happened."

However, before he could finish speaking, he saw Xing Yue stand up from the sofa and pull out his belt. He did not bring any ropes this time. If he wanted to tie someone up, he could only use his belt.

For the first time, a cold expression appeared on Xing Yue's sunny and square face. He took the belt and walked towards Xian Cheng. "Thank you for your reminder. It's not that we don't believe you, but we don't want to take any more risks. You know better than anyone what the man behind you is like. Our brothers will never allow that man to imprison Qingqing, so we can only let you suffer a little."

Chapter 1053: What Brother Should Do

Xian Cheng wanted to run now, but it was too late. He looked refined, but his skills were actually quite extraordinary. As the descendants of the seven families of the Seven Stars Continent, they had to learn some combat skills from a young age. Otherwise, how could they travel the pugilistic world? They had to at least have the ability to protect themselves.

However, in the face of Xing Yue's attack, Xian Cheng's resistance seemed to be very weak. In just a few moves, he was pressed to the ground by Xing Yue. Xian Cheng fell to the ground and even his phone fell out. Xing Yue used his belt to tie the other party's hands. He raised his head and saw that Xian Cheng's phone screen was lit up. It showed that he was on the phone.

Seeing this scene, Xing Yue's face instantly turned cold, and his heart fell to rock bottom. He knew that the conversation between them and Feng Qing just now should have been overheard by the person on the other end of the phone, and the person eavesdropping was very likely from the Seven Stars Continent...

Han Jinlu controlled the wheelchair to move to the side of the phone. He leaned forward and stared intently at the phone screen. In the end, he saw the name of the head of the Xian family written on it. Han Jinlu's pupils exuded a dark and unfathomable emotion, like a black abyss rolling. He glanced at Xian Cheng, who was pressed to the ground, and then reached out to pick up the phone on the ground and placed it by his ear.

Han Jinlu took a deep breath and ordered on the phone, "Xian Mochou, I'm Han Jinlu. You should have heard our conversation just now. I think you know what to do."

As expected, a few seconds later, another man's voice sounded from the other end of the phone. Unlike Xian Cheng, this man's voice was very deep and heavy. "Second Young Master, your father has been sleeping with your mother's ice coffin recently. It seems that only then can he suppress his condition slightly. If you can really find the Sixth Princess, please bring her back to the Di Palace immediately. You know how serious your father's condition is. His condition is getting worse and worse. Could it be that you..."

Han Jinlu said coldly, "Then let him die!"

When he said this, the expression on his face was very sinister and fierce. His voice was as cold as ice. That heartless look was vividly reflected in his hatred and anger. He had already witnessed his mother's death. He and his brothers had long had enough of Di Tianxing's perverted appearance after he acted up. Therefore, from the moment they decided to look for their sixth sister, the brothers had agreed that even if they really found their sixth sister one day, they would never tell Di Tianxing about this. They did not want their sixth sister to return to the Di Palace to be the Sixth Princess. They only hoped that their sixth sister could live happily outside. Therefore, they would never let Di Tianxing know the whereabouts of his daughter. They could not let another woman in the Di Palace be locked up and suffer the same fate as their mother.

With that, Han Jinlu hung up the phone. He sat in the wheelchair and looked down at Xian Cheng, who was lying on the ground. At this moment, Han Jinlu no longer had the smile he usually had. Instead, there was a chilling coldness between his brows.

Han Jinlu said, "Xian Cheng, I'll take care of the phone for you for the time being. During this period of time, please stay at my place. I want to discuss with your brother and see if he wants your life or Di Tianxing's life!"

Upon hearing this, Xian Cheng's pupils trembled violently, and a terrified expression appeared on his face. He never expected that Han Jinlu would be so daring as to want to kill Di Tianxing.

Feng Qing, who was sitting on the sofa as if she was uninvolved, blinked her fan-like eyelashes. Her two ears were like two small radars absorbing the conversation of the three men. Putting down the teacup, Feng Qing couldn't help but mutter in her heart, "Di Tianxing..."

She seemed to have heard this name before. If she didn't remember wrongly, this person called Di Tianxing should be the current Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent. Thinking of this, she raised her head to look at Xing Yue and Han Jinlu, who had ugly expressions at this moment, and asked, "Brother Xing Yue, Brother Jinlu, did I cause trouble for you?"

Han Jinlu turned around and gave her a gentle smile. Xing Yue walked to her side and gently rubbed her hair. Then, he said in a warm voice, "What are you talking about? Protecting my younger sister is what I should do. How can it be called trouble? Moreover, the results of the appraisal are not out yet, so you don't have to think so much."

Capital, Di Hui Building, 95th floor.

At this moment, in the president's office, there was only a man sitting quietly behind his desk. The man was staring intently at a tablet on the table.

Chapter 1054: I've Been Eating Too Much Sour Food Recently

On the tablet, there was a live broadcast of Feng Jianing's apprenticeship banquet. This time, the Feng family had made a grand apprenticeship banquet and made everyone know about it. They even found many media outlets and Internet celebrities to go to the scene. They even spent a lot of money to buy advertising spots on the live broadcast platform just to make Feng Jianing famous.

But ideals are ideals, they have to come back to reality. Not only did the Feng family not succeed in holding the apprenticeship banquet, but they also completely lost all their reputation and became the laughing stock of the entire Capital. They were even exposed on the spot for lying to the people from the Seven Stars Continent. After this incident, it would probably be very difficult for the Feng family to continue staying in the Capital because almost all the wealthy families would sever ties with them.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the screen. At this moment, Han Jintian was slapping Feng Yuanzhou fiercely. Seeing Feng Yuanzhou's bleeding nose and mouth, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but lick the corners of his mouth. However, no expression could be seen on his face. Just as Xie Jiuhan was enjoying himself, someone knocked on the office door. The man gently pressed a button on the table. Then, the office door automatically opened and Su Yu walked in.

Seeing Xie Jiuhan's expression, Su Yu asked, "Ninth Master, you..."

Xie Jiuhan snorted and said, "I'm fine. I just have a headache."

Upon hearing this, Su Yu's expression changed. As the president's personal secretary, the number one secretary of the corporation, and the senior assistant of the president, Xie Jiuhan's discomfort made him immediately alert.

Su Yu hurriedly said, "Ninth Master, bear with it. I'll get Ji Yunchen to come over immediately."

Xie Jiuhan leaned back in his chair and supported his chin with one arm. He couldn't help but roll his eyes. "No need. Perhaps I've been eating too much sour food recently. I'll be fine after eating more sweet food."

Hearing that his boss actually wanted to eat something sweet, Su Yu was dumbfounded. His expression was as if he had seen an alien. He had served Xie Jiuhan for so many years, but this was the first time he had heard Xie Jiuhan take the initiative to say that he wanted to eat sweet food. He remembered very clearly that Xie Jiuhan hated sweet food the most in the past. Why did he suddenly change today?

Su Yu said, "What kind of sweet food does Ninth Master want to eat? I'll send someone to make it for you now."

In Di Hui Building, there was a special floor that was the canteen. Not only was this canteen provided for all the Xie Corporation's employees, but there was also an inner hall in the depths of the canteen. That was a place specially provided for Xie Jiuhan's food and drink. Moreover, there were three chefs. The three chefs worked three shifts every day to ensure that Xie Jiuhan could eat anything at any time. There were people in the canteen who could make it. However, Xie Jiuhan rarely ate in the company. He usually returned to the Xie Manor to eat or simply cooked in the living area on the 95th floor.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the time on the computer and watched Feng Qing leave with Xing Yue and the rest. The banquet continued as usual, and there should be nothing else to see. Hence, he said directly, "I'll go home and eat after work."

Su Yu nodded. "Alright, then I'll inform the kitchen at home to make a few more desserts tonight."

Su Yu could understand when he heard that Xie Jiuhan was going home to eat. After all, the kitchen in the Xie Manor knew Xie Jiuhan's preferences the best. Moreover, in terms of culinary skills, the chefs in the Xie Manor were much better than the chefs in the company's canteen. The head chef in the Xie Manor was a world-class five-star chef. He was not something ordinary chefs could compare to.

Xie Jiuhan couldn't be bothered with Su Yu. He only glanced at him and said, "Also, inform Xie Qi to get the servants in the residence to decorate the bathroom in the master bedroom."

Su Yu: "???"

In the Capital's Xie Manor.

Feng Qing returned from Diansheng Hotel. Just as she entered the Xie Manor, she saw Xie Qi standing at the door with a smile to welcome her. Xie Qi smiled and said, "Young Madam, Ninth Master came back before you."

Feng Qing acknowledged softly. Other than feeling that it was strange, she was not surprised. Xie Jiuhan usually came home very late. It was not that he did not want to go home, but he had too much work. Feng Qing walked through the long corridor, past the rockery and artificial lake in the house, and entered the master bedroom. Just as she pushed the door open, she saw the man.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan had just taken off his shirt, revealing his perfect muscles. After admiring the man's good figure for a while, Feng Qing said sweetly, "Little Jiu Jiu, you're back so early today ~"

Feng Qing's voice was soft and sticky, and it was filled with sugar. From her expression, it could be seen that she was in a good mood today. Thinking about it, she had been in the limelight at the banquet today, crushing everyone present and slapping the Feng family in the face. It was normal for her to be happy.

Chapter 1055: Help You Relax

However, when he recalled the scene of Han Jintian standing up for Feng Qing at the banquet just now, Xie Jiuhan became very unhappy. He couldn't help but snort coldly, and his abnormally handsome face was covered in a layer of coldness.

Feng Qing sat on the chaise lounge and bent her long legs that were covered with flesh-colored stockings. Her two slender feet were wrapped in stockings, and her ten exquisite toes were moving.

Today was the first time she had worn high heels to a banquet, but because she didn't wear high heels often, she felt that her two little feet were sore and painful after a few hours. Therefore, the first thing she did when she got home was to quickly relax her two little feet.

Without the discomfort brought by the high heels, Feng Qing felt that her two feet were much more comfortable. After watching the man change his clothes, she stood up and ran into the cloakroom. The carpet fur in the cloakroom was long and soft, and standing on it made her feet feel indescribably comfortable. Feng Qing pressed the button to lower the frosted glass in the cloakroom. Then, she reached behind her and unbuttoned her evening gown. The sound of a zipper echoing in the cloakroom.

Feng Qing was holding a hanger and planning to hang up this silk gown when she sensed that someone had entered. She did not look because apart from Xie Jiuhan, she was the only person who had the right to enter the cloakroom at this time. Sensing a scorching gaze, Feng Qing suddenly turned around and saw the man licking the corners of his mouth. His eyes were staring at her with a naughty expression, as if a big gray wolf was looking at a little lamb. This man was admiring his prey.

Feng Qing hurriedly picked up her pajamas and blocked in front of her. She was like a frightened deer, and her bright and clear deer eyes were filled with panic. Xie Jiuhan placed one hand on the wardrobe and leisurely unbuttoned his pajamas with the other. Very quickly, he revealed his seductive muscles, especially his eight-pack. The lines were beautiful and curvy. It was simply too charming. The man took off his pajamas with one hand and threw them to the ground. Then, he looked at her with a naughty evil smile on his lips. Feng Qing couldn't help but swallow. She naturally knew what this man wanted to do.

The man said, "You've been busy for the entire day. Are you a little tired? Do you want me to help you relax?"

The man's voice was filled with magnetism. His voice was like an electric current, making her subconsciously have goosebumps. This man was elegant and noble, like a god sitting on the throne.

Feng Qing bit her lips, her large eyes overflowing with embarrassment and anger. She hugged her clothes tightly in front of her and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm not done changing yet. Hurry up and go out."

However, not only were her words useless, but they also made the man push his luck. The man approached her, his strong body exuding strong male hormones. Feng Qing was like a cat with its fur standing up. She couldn't help but tremble, and then a layer of goosebumps rose on her body.

The man lowered his head and his warm breath landed on Feng Qing's ears. Her ears instantly turned red. "Go take a shower. I'll give you a massage!"

The man's voice was not loud, but it was filled with an unquestionable tone. Clearly, he was informing Feng Qing and not discussing something with her. Feng Qing gritted her teeth and said with a red face, "You-you shower first. After you shower, I'll..."

Before she could finish speaking, the man's arm hugged Feng Qing's waist like a steel bar. Then, he gently exerted strength and lifted Feng Qing up with one hand. Feng Qing felt her vision blur, and then she felt weightless as she was suspended in midair.

Feng Qing struggled in shock and anger. "Little Jiu Jiu, put me down, alright?"

Unfortunately, the man seemed to not have heard her at all, and her resistance was directly ignored by the man. Before she could regain her senses, she was already brought into the bathroom by the man. At this moment, white smoke was rising and water vapor was lingering in the bathroom. The bathroom was filled with a pleasant fragrance. A few incense candles made of smokeless essential oil were burning ambiguously. There was a layer of bright red rose petals in the huge Jacuzzi, and below the flower petals was a milky milk bath. The atmosphere in the entire bathroom was very comfortable and ambiguous. After a day of exhaustion, Feng Qing felt that all the pores on her body had opened up and were desperately absorbing the water vapor to nourish her body.

Chapter 1056: I'll Always Be Me

Xie Jiuhan nibbled on Feng Qing's snow-white skin that was like milk pudding. After eating the real 'dessert', the soreness in his throat was relieved, and the depression in his chest was swept away. The man's kiss was very strong, causing the blush on Feng Qing's face to spread to her collarbone. A few strands of black hair were stuck to the side of her face. Feng Qing sat in the bathroom. She deliberately had her back facing Xie Jiuhan, so she couldn't see the emotions in his eyes at all. However, she could hear the satisfied sound after he ate and drank.

Feng Qing said, "Little Jiu Jiu, I plucked a few strands of hair for Brother Xing Yue today."

Upon hearing this, the man's expression immediately darkened. However, he did not say a word and only stared coldly at the woman's back. To the people of Xia country, their bodies, hair, and skin were taken by their parents. Under normal circumstances, they would especially cherish their hair, especially a woman's hair. It even represented a woman's chastity. Other than their husband, they would basically not give it to anyone. However, Feng Qing had given a few strands of her hair to Xing Yue. Xie Jiuhan could not help but lick his upper jaw. The sourness that had just disappeared appeared again.

Feng Qing did not turn around, but she could feel the change in the man's emotions. Hence, she explained, "Don't misunderstand. I gave Brother Xing Yue his hair to do a DNA test. Brother Xing Yue was the one who suggested this. He suspected that I'm related to them by blood because he realized that we look similar."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing took a deep breath and asked, "Little Jiu Jiu, do you think it's possible that Xing Yue, Han Jintian, and Han Jinlu are really my brothers?"

Seeing the woman think this, Xie Jiuhan snorted. "Brothers? Then do you know their true identity?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing finally turned around to look at Xie Jiuhan. Her long black hair was scattered on her back and shoulders like seaweed. Under the contrast of the sparkling mist, her exquisite face had a hint of beauty. The skin on her face seemed to be delicate and had become more and more charming, making one want to pounce on her and take a bite. Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan without saying anything, but her eyes were filled with questions.

Xie Jiuhan said, "Actually, this is not a secret. As long as one has been to the Seven Stars Continent, they will know. Be it Xing Yue or the Han brothers, they were originally from the Seven Stars Continent. Moreover, they are the biological sons of the current Prime Minister of the Seven Stars Continent, Di Tianxing. Therefore, if the DNA identifies that you have the same genes as them, it will mean that you are Di Tianxing's biological daughter."

Hearing the man's words, Feng Qing only had an "I see" expression on her face, but she was not surprised. In fact, even if the man did not tell her, she had long guessed a little with her high IQ. Now, she had only confirmed her guess.

Feng Qing took a deep breath again and smiled at the man. "Oh, if that's the case, then I'm the daughter of the Seven Stars Continent's Prime Minister. No wonder Xian Cheng said that I was the Sixth Princess."

Xie Jiuhan sat behind her. White mist lingered around him. The man's bangs were wet by the water vapor and stuck tightly to his forehead. Feng Qing looked at his handsome face and murmured softly, "Little Jiu Jiu, are you afraid of losing me?"

The man's fingers couldn't help but tighten on the edge of the bathtub. His nails collided fiercely with the wall of the bathtub. The man's cheeks tensed up, and the lines of his face immediately became fierce. Xie Jiuhan said, "Remember this clearly. From the moment you married me, you've already been mine. It will be the same in the past, now, and in the future. Regardless of whether you're the Sixth Princess of the Seven Stars Continent or not, and regardless of what Di Tianxing thinks, I won't let you leave me by even half a step!"

Listening to the man's domineering words of love, a hint of tenderness and peace appeared in Feng Qing's large eyes. She reached out and held the man's face. "Don't worry, no matter what the results of the appraisal are, I'll always be me and your woman. This has nothing to do with whose daughter I am, nor will it change our relationship because of my change in identity."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing suddenly thought of something and asked, "Eh, that's not right. Why aren't you surprised at all when I said that I would take the DNA test with them? Did you already know? Did Xie Ba report it to you?"

Ever since Little Wu started taking care of Xie Shihao, Xie Ba and Xie Si had automatically become her secret guards. However, Xie Ba was in charge of going out with her, and Xie Si was in charge of the secret guards in the school and Xie Manor.

Chapter 1057: So Mom Has Always Been Here

Xie Jiuhan's expression was still a little ugly. His eyes were filled with awkward emotions as he said, "You trust them unconditionally and like to call them 'brother'. Other than being related by blood, I really can't find any other reasonable explanation. This is also the main reason why the three of them can still live until now. Otherwise, on the second day you call them 'brother', I can make them disappear from the world."

Feng Qing : "..."

Hearing the man say this, she finally realized how much pressure and threat Xing Yue and his brothers had brought to Xie Jiuhan. They had actually made him want to kill them. Now, she really hoped that Xing Yue and the rest were her brothers. If they weren't related by blood, the man in front of her couldn't stand the fact that other men were so close to Feng Qing. This man would definitely attack Xing Yue and the rest.

Feng Qing leaned on the man's chest and looked at the dim and resplendent light above her head. She sighed softly and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, actually, I've suspected before that I'm related to Brother Xing Yue and the rest by blood. After all, they always give me an inexplicable sense of intimacy. I really didn't expect that blood ties are so mysterious and interesting. It's precisely this intimacy that made me hit it off with them."

With that, Feng Qing thought of Feng Yiru again. She said in a low voice, "I never expected that Feng Yiru would actually be my biological mother. No wonder I felt so intimate the first time I saw her. It was a more intimate feeling than when I saw Brother Xing Yue and the rest. In the past, I thought that it was because Feng Yiru was kind and gentle. Now, it really doesn't seem like it. I remember when I first returned to the Feng family, I couldn't sleep every night because I didn't like the place. Every time, Feng Yiru would coax me to sleep with her. It was really magical. I would feel very warm and comfortable sleeping on the big bed with her, and I would relax. Moreover, the special perfume on her body would always make me fall asleep quickly. Those days were really..."

Speaking of her childhood, Feng Qing's thoughts not only traveled back in time to the past, but also back to the first time she met Feng Yiru and the short time she spent with her. At that time, she was too young and didn't know anything. She had no idea that the thing Feng Yiru gave her was called maternal love. It was the most beautiful and valuable thing in the world.

Unfortunately, she had grown up and knew what maternal love was, but Feng Yiru had already passed away. Thinking of this, Feng Qing's eyes were covered in a layer of mist. It turned out that it wasn't that she didn't have a mother, nor was it that her mother didn't love her, but her mother had long been secretly accompanying her.

Seeing her like this, Xie Jiuhan did not disturb her. After a while, Feng Qing sniffled and said in a clingy voice, "When Feng Yiru saw me back then, she already knew that I was her daughter, right?"

Xie Jiuhan shook his head. "This... I don't know."

Feng Qing sniffed again and said, "At that time, she was the one who privately tampered with the appraisal report. Because she was afraid that I would be hurt, she could only think of such a countermeasure. It's not that she didn't want to acknowledge me as her daughter, but she couldn't do this in the situation at that time. If it was in the past, I wouldn't understand her actions. But today, from Xing Yue and Han Jinlu's attitude towards their father, I finally understand why she did this. It's because Di Tianxing is an unstable and dangerous factor. That man who controls the entire Seven Stars Continent is a terrifying threat to us!"

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan naturally understood. Back then, in order to hide Feng Qing's identity, Feng Yiru couldn't acknowledge her even though her daughter was right in front of her. Feng Yiru was afraid that Di Tianxing would find Feng Qing. Her mother was doing her best to protect her. Feng Qing turned around and pressed her soft side profile against the man's chest.

Feng Qing decided. "Little Jiu Jiu, I want to interrogate Feng Yuanzhou personally and get him to tell the truth."

At 11: 30 PM, Xie Jiuhan personally drove Feng Qing to the Feng family's villa. She got out of the car and walked into the Feng family's villa with Xie Jiuhan. The sky was dark, and the moon and stars were sparse. The entire Feng family's villa was enveloped in a sinister and strange atmosphere. At this moment, Han Jintian had already brought people to take over the Feng family's villa. Without Han Jintian's approval, not to mention one person, not even a mosquito could fly out. Before the banquet ended, he had already brought people here. Moreover, he had already interrogated Feng Yuanzhou for a few hours. He was afraid that the three of them would collude with each other, so he specially locked them in different rooms.

Chapter 1058: Hand Feng Yuanzhou To Me

At this moment, Fu Anlan was sitting in the room. Her face was pale, and her expression was filled with panic. Accompanied by Feng Yuanzhou's screams, she couldn't stop trembling.

Feng Jianing's face was also pale, and her eyes were filled with dark and unknown emotions. Feng Yuanzhou had already been held captive for a few hours, but he still wasn't willing to tell the truth about what happened back then. Feng Jianing understood his thoughts. As long as he said that Feng Yiru is the bloodline of the Feng family and his biological sister, it would be useless even if Han Jintian killed him. Instead, if he told the truth, he would become a useless person to Han Jintian. He would die in the end.

Han Jintian was wearing an invisible earpiece. At this moment, a subordinate was reporting to him. "Second Young Master, Ninth Master and Madam Xie just arrived."

Upon hearing this, Han Jintian glanced at Feng Yuanzhou and walked out with a dark face. He was like a bloodthirsty cheetah, and his entire body exuded a murderous aura. When he went downstairs, he saw Feng Qing. However, he did not walk over. Instead, he waited for Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan to walk up to him. However, when he approached, he subconsciously took a step back.

Han Jintian hurriedly said, "Keep a distance from me. I interrogated Feng Yuanzhou just now and my body is covered in the smell of blood."

He was afraid that the smell of blood on his body would suffocate Feng Qing. However, Feng Qing did not care about this. Instead, she walked towards him and said, "Hand Feng Yuanzhou to me!"

On the way here just now, she had already sent a message to Han Jintian and told him that she wanted to interrogate Feng Yuanzhou. Seeing that Feng Qing was serious, Han Jintian looked at Feng Qing with deep eyes. His handsome face was stained with a few drops of bright red blood. Now, the blood had already coagulated, as if pieces of red paint were stuck to Han Jintian's handsome face.

At the same time when Feng Qing sent him a message, Xing Yue also sent him a message. Xing Yue suspected that Feng Qing was their biological younger sister and explained that Feng Qing had handed her hair to him to do a paternity test. After seeing Xing Yue's message, Han Jintian had yet to regain his senses until now. He was still in a daze. Actually, without needing Xing Yue to say anything, he had already treated Feng Qing as his biological younger sister in his heart during the time he was with Feng Qing. Now that he knew that Feng Qing was very likely his biological younger sister in the blood sense, he didn't know how to express the excitement in his heart. When he looked at Feng Qing, who was standing elegantly in front of him, he felt that his cold and arrogant heart was wrapped in a ball of warmth. Especially when Feng Qing smiled at him, it simply broke his defense completely. He had to admit that he had no resistance at all in front of Feng Qing. Now, he was very much looking forward to the results of Xing Yue's test. If Feng Qing was really his biological younger sister, their relationship was destined to be more intimate than before.

Han Jintian couldn't dissuade Feng Qing when she insisted on interrogating him personally. He could only compromise. "Then take care of your safety."

With that, he immediately added, "Why don't I break Feng Yuanzhou's tendons? That way, he won't be a threat to you anymore."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and interrupted, "No need. My wife isn't as weak as you think. You're worried about my wife because you don't know what she's capable of. It's not something your lousy interrogation skills can compare to."

Han Jintian glanced at Xie Jiuhan, his eyes filled with a cold smile. He didn't expect that Xie Jiuhan would boast about his wife to him now. He even deliberately said it as if he knew Feng Qing better than him. If the results of the appraisal personally showed that Feng Qing and him were biological siblings, he would be much closer to Feng Qing than Xie Jiuhan. After all, he and Feng Qing had the same blood flowing in their bodies. Moreover, in terms of understanding Feng Qing, he, as her biological brother, was not inferior to others.

Feng Qing walked past Han Jintian. Han Jintian stood on the stairs and looked into Xie Jiuhan's eyes. Their eyes met in the air, and it was as if a series of sparks had exploded in the air. Xie Jiuhan was like a wild beast, bloodthirsty and violent. His entire body exuded a murderous aura that made one shiver. Han Jintian was cold and arrogant, high and mighty, and his entire body exuded a thick smell of blood. The aura between the two of them collided crazily, filling the entire space with a tense atmosphere, as if the entire villa would explode at any moment.

Feng Qing glanced down at them on the second floor. Seeing the two of them at odds with each other, she instantly revealed a cute smile. Men really never grew up!

Chapter 1059: What Has His Death Got To Do With Me?

The door hinges let out an ear-piercing sound. For the first time in her life, Feng Qing pushed open Feng Yuanzhou's study room. The moment she entered the room, a pungent smell of blood rushed to her nostrils. Feng Yuanzhou was lying on the ground. His entire body was dyed red with blood, and he was wailing weakly. When he heard someone enter, he tried his best to raise his head to look, but because of his wound, he did not raise his head in the end.

Although Feng Yuanzhou was seriously injured and was very weak, his ears were abnormally sensitive. From Feng Qing's footsteps just now, he could tell that the person who had come in was not Han Jintian. Just as he was curious about who had come in, he heard the sound of someone moving a chair.

Feng Yuanzhou was too curious. Who had come in? They actually didn't attack him until now. Hence, he gritted his teeth and endured the pain on his neck to look up. In the end, the first thing he saw was a pair of snow-white and slender long legs. His gaze subconsciously moved up the long legs. Finally, he saw a familiar face, and this face belonged to Feng Qing.

Feng Qing was sitting quietly on a chair, and she was holding a very retro lamp. This kind of lamp was not used to illuminate, but was specially used to store scented candles. At this moment, there was a purple scented candle in the lamp. Seeing that Feng Yuanzhou had finally seen her, Feng Qing placed the scented lamp on the ground. Then, she closed her eyes and counted the time in her heart. When Feng Qing counted to 50, she opened her eyes again and looked down at Feng Yuanzhou.

At the same time, in another room, Feng Jianing seemed to have realized that something was wrong. She hurriedly turned to look at Fu Anlan and said, "Mom, Dad, he..."

Feng Jianing was already used to using the word 'mom'. Especially when she saw Fu Anlan, she couldn't help but call her that. Although Fu Anlan didn't let her call her that again, she still insisted on doing so. If she really changed her form of address, wouldn't that be equivalent to admitting that she was the bastard born of a mistress?

However, before her hand could touch Fu Anlan, Feng Jianing's hand was slapped away by Fu Anlan. She even glanced at her with disgust and disdain. Ever since she found out that Feng Jianing wasn't her biological daughter and that her child had already died young, Fu Anlan's white hair had been sprouting one after another in the past two days. Coupled with the fact that Xian Cheng didn't take Feng Jianing in as his disciple and that the Feng family had been dealt with by the second young master of the Han family, she felt like she was about to lose her breath.

"Mom, why do you think there's no sound over there?" Feng Jianing asked.

"What has his death got to do with me? Also, stay away from me!" Fu Anlan replied coldly. Her voice was filled with hatred. Now, as long as she heard Feng Jianing's voice, she could remember the wicked things Feng Yuanzhou had done. She had raised a child for someone else her entire life. This matter made her take it to heart.

"Mom, how can you say that about Dad? If he really dies, what will you do? You've been husband and wife for more than twenty years after all. Don't you have any feelings for Dad? As the saying goes, a day as husband and wife is a hundred days of grace. You..." Feng Jianing immediately shouted, but before she could finish speaking, Fu Anlan glared at her coldly.

Seeing that she could no longer communicate with Fu Anlan, Feng Jianing could only shut her mouth and walk to the side to sit down. She initially wanted to discuss countermeasures with Fu Anlan, but now, it looked like she had to think of a solution herself.

In the study room, Feng Yuanzhou was lying on the ground, his eyes covered in a layer of haze. Very quickly, under Feng Qing's guidance, he slowly recounted the past. With the effects of the medicine, Feng Yuanzhou had lost consciousness. His brain and mouth were out of control. Now, no matter what Feng Qing asked, he would say the truth. And this had proven that Feng Qing's method was right. The past that Feng Yuanzhou had said was much more detailed than when he was with Fu Anlan and Feng Jianing. Han Jintian and Xie Jiuhan were sitting in the living room. They were both wearing Bluetooth earphones and listening to Feng Yuanzhou tell the secret that had been buried in his heart for many years.

It turned out that when Feng Yuanzhou was very young, his mother went to a temple on the mountain to pray. In the end, on the way back, she met a little girl. The little girl seemed to have suffered a head injury, so she lost her memory. Other than remembering that her name was Feng Yiru, she couldn't remember anything else.

Chapter 1060: Old Past

Old Madam Feng saw that Feng Yiru didn't remember anything and that Feng Yiru was a beauty since she was young, so she felt pity for her and directly brought Feng Yiru back to the Feng family. However, she was discovered by the monks who passed by the temple. After chatting with the monks, she found out that Feng Yiru had already lived in the temple for a period of time. Later on, the abbot in the temple also found out about this, so he simply let Old Madam Feng adopt Feng Yiru. Although Feng Yiru was only eight or nine years old at that time, she was a girl after all. It was not convenient for her to live in a temple filled with men.

However, other than Old Madam Feng, Feng Yuanzhou, and Old Master Feng, no one knew Feng Yiru's true background. In the subsequent daily life, the Feng family discovered that Feng Yiru had many extraordinary abilities. Originally, the Feng family was worried that Feng Yiru had never attended kindergarten or preschool and would not be able to keep up when she was in primary school. Unexpectedly, Feng Yiru had the best results in the entire school even though she had only attended school for half a year. She could also understand high-level functions in the third grade. Only then did the Feng family understand that Feng Yiru should be a child born with high IQ. In order to verify this guess, Old Master Feng specially invited the most famous professor at Capital University at that time to personally do an intelligence test for Feng Yiru. In the end, just as they thought, Feng Yiru's intelligence level had already reached 260. She was a top genius!

After knowing that Feng Yiru's IQ far exceeded that of ordinary people, the Feng family went crazy, as if they had picked up a sought-after item. However, they did not let Feng Yiru continue to study. Instead, they forced Feng Yiru to participate in the Feng family's business at a young age. They squeezed out Feng Yiru's ability to the greatest extent and made her the money tree of the Feng family. The Feng family also relied on Feng Yiru and only used four years to become the strongest wealthy family in Penang.

However, it was also at this time that Feng Yiru finally had enough of being manipulated by others. For the first time, she mustered her courage and quarreled with the Feng family. The trigger for all of this was that when she was sleeping one night, Feng Yuanzhou actually had designs on her. He sneaked into her room in the middle of the night and tried to rape her. However, Feng Yuanzhou never expected that not only did he not succeed, but Feng Yiru also counterattacked and beat him up fiercely. According to Feng Yuanzhou's own account, his screams at that time shocked the entire Penang City.

When Old Madam Feng ran to Feng Yiru's room, she saw Feng Yuanzhou lying on the ground with blood flowing out of his nose and mouth. Hence, she slapped Feng Yiru a few times in anger. Old Madam Feng's indiscriminate actions also made the last bit of gratitude Feng Yiru had for the Feng family completely disappear. Not only that, but as she gradually grew up, Feng Yiru also realized that she was incompatible with the Feng family. The Feng family did not treat her as a person much. Even Old Master Feng and Old Madam Feng silently acknowledged Feng Yuanzhou's lust for Feng Yiru. They wanted Feng Yuanzhou to gain the upper hand and let Feng Yuanzhou take Feng Yiru down so that Feng Yiru could be a money-making machine for the Feng family for the rest of her life.

Faced with such a scene, Feng Yiru was naturally unwilling to spend the rest of her life in the Feng family. Therefore, on a dark night, Feng Yiru secretly climbed over the wall and escaped without leaving any news for the Feng family. The Feng family had indeed searched for Feng Yiru for a long time, but they had never found her whereabouts, much less know what she had experienced outside while she was away from home. However, what shocked the Feng family was that when they had almost forgotten about Feng Yiru, Feng Yiru's figure suddenly appeared on the television one day. After knowing her whereabouts, the Feng family rushed out to capture Feng Yiru. But when they arrived, Feng Yiru was no longer there.

When the Feng family saw Feng Yiru again, Feng Yiru's appearance had already been destroyed, and her stomach was bulging. After seeing Feng Yiru's change, Feng Yuanzhou was also quite surprised. However, at that time, Feng Yuanzhou was someone who was only good at eating, drinking, and gambling. After one round of prostitution, he was extorted by that prostitute. That prostitute was still quite good-looking. Feng Yuanzhou also had some feelings for her, so he arranged for the prostitute to give birth in the same hospital as Fu Anlan. Coincidentally, Fu Anlan's newborn child died prematurely. Feng Yuanzhou had an idea and immediately carried the child that the prostitute had just given birth to to Fu Anlan. At that time, the hospital management was far less strict than now. Coupled with the Feng family's strength in Penang at that time, the hospital pretended that nothing happened even when they witnessed Feng Yuanzhou's actions.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro