141 - 150

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 141: I Only Like You To Sing For Me Alone

"Is there a point in running away? Siren?" Xie Jiuhan teased.

Feng Qing stopped in her tracks. She could no longer pretend. She could only lower her head and walk up to Xie Jiuhan, looking adorable as she got ready to be punished.

Her wet hair was placed on her chest. She had just finished bathing and under the light, her entire body was emitting sparkling and translucent water vapor. A few droplets of water that had not dried landed near her collarbone. Coupled with her fair and tender skin, it made one want to take a bite.

"Hubby..." Feng Qing whined.

Xie Jiuhan's stomach started to burn. Feng Qing had said this in a mature lady's voice, instantly triggering his biological instincts. If not for his strong self-control, he would have immediately pounced on her like a hungry wolf.

"Is this how you usually sing online?" Xie Jiu asked coldly.

"Yeah..." Feng Qing nodded obediently, not daring to say another word.

Xie Jiuhan pulled her into his arms and pinched Feng Qing's face hard, without caring that her wet hair was falling on his face.

Feng Qing's face was very smooth and soft, like a newborn baby's. Every time he pinched her face, it was a punishment for Feng Qing but a pleasure for Xie Jiuhan.

Xie Jiuhan's large hands were thick and strong, but his skin was well-maintained. No matter how he pinched her, it did not feel like her skin was being ground. Instead, it brought about a small current that traveled throughout her body. It was mixed with the masculine aura of a man, and it quickly made her unable to take it anymore.

Feng Qing begged pitifully, "Hubby, if you keep pinching my face like this, it'll make my face fat."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "That's better than you singing for others online all day. You should know your own voice, right? Do you know how attractive such a voice is to men?"

As her husband, he was very angry. His wife had been singing on the Internet all day long and had been hiding it from him. She had even become the dream of countless nerds. If not for Li Shaoqun's words today, he would still be in the dark.

Feng Qing explained, "Hubby, I didn't do it on purpose. If I had known that this would happen, I wouldn't have participated in the Internet original singer competition. At first, I was just interested. I usually wrote songs and wanted to test my skills, so I signed up for the competition online, and I became like this in a daze."

Xie Jiuhan released his grip. Feng Qing hurriedly rubbed her face, afraid that her face would become fat. Xie Jiuhan threw the cigar aside and continued to look at her coldly.

"Jiu Jiu, don't you like me singing?" Feng Qing asked.

She did not think much of it, but she did not expect Xie Jiuhan to have such a big reaction. From his posture, it was obvious that he cared a lot. If he did not like her to sing, she would not sing in the future.

"I only like you to sing for me alone!" Xie Jiuhan replied in his standard style.

Feng Qing was stunned. She walked behind Xie Jiuhan and leaned her head against his ear to sing softly. There was no accompaniment, no sound card, no microphone at all, it was purely her own voice.

Xie Jiuhan did not speak or move. He closed his eyes and listened quietly. This was the first time Feng Qing had sung for him, just for him alone. Feng Qing's voice was beautiful and strong. Her words were clear, and no sound of breathing could be heard the entire time. Her voice was sometimes high and melodious, and sometimes low and mellow. Xie Jiuhan followed her voice, sometimes going to the grassland, sometimes going deep into the sea, sometimes standing at the peak of the mountain, and sometimes flying in the air. He finally understood why Feng Qing's singing was so popular online. Even he, who never listened to music, was filled with admiration.

After singing a song, Feng Qing picked up Xie Jiuhan's glass and drank it. Xie Jiuhan turned his face and asked, "Your voice when you sing is completely different from your usual voice. Who did you learn this from? Other than a mature lady's voice, do you also know the loli voice?"

Feng Qing drank the water in the glass, stood up, and went to Xie Jiuhan. She started to act out the scenes in the movie. One moment, her expression was mature as she spoke in a mature lady's voice. The next moment, her expression was innocent as she spoke in a loli voice. After that, she spoke in an old witch's voice.

What shocked Xie Jiuhan was that not only was Feng Qing's voice changing, but her expression and limbs when she was acting were also lifelike. She even imitated the sounds of animals to make them seem real.

Xie Jiu said in a low voice, "Lass, how many secrets are you hiding from me? I'll give you a chance. It's best that you tell me everything honestly.. Otherwise..."

Chapter 142: Sing One Song For Me!

"Hubby ~ Do you not like me joining the entertainment industry?" Feng Qing asked coquettishly.

Xie Jiuhan remained silent for a moment before pulling her into his arms. He picked up the hairdryer and blew her hair. Feng Qing closed her eyes and enjoyed it quietly. The room was filled with warmth. After the bustle, calmness was the most real.

"Forget it. Do as you wish," Xie Jiuhan said after a long sigh.

Feng Qing smiled slightly. She knew that Xie Jiuhan would say this. As long as she liked something, Xie Jiuhan would support her. He would also do his best to give her what she wanted.

"Jiu Jiu, do I sing well?" Feng Qing asked eagerly. It didn't matter if others liked her singing. She wanted to know if Xie Jiuhan liked it too. This was very important to her.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "I like it!"

Feng Qing turned her head and said sweetly, "Then Little Jiu Jiu, sing a song for me too. Sing for me alone, how about that?"

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Pushing Feng Qing aside, Xie Jiuhan prepared to hide in the bathroom for a while. Singing was too unfamiliar to him, and he instinctively wanted to reject her. Feng Qing jumped and wrapped herself around Xie Jiuhan, not letting him escape.

"Little Jiu Jiu, you're so outstanding. Singing will definitely not stump you, right? Sing for me!" Feng Qing said coquettishly.

Before she could finish her sentence, she picked up the wireless earpiece and stuffed it into Xie Jiuhan's ear. She then played a song that she had recently written on her phone. This is one of the catchy songs. The melody was simple and the lyrics were easy to remember. It was the kind of song that could be hummed along without knowing how to sing.

Xie Jiuhan felt helpless as he looked at Feng Qing, who had her head on his shoulder and was looking forward to it like a cute pet. Since Feng Qing wanted to listen, he would sing it once.

Listening to the sound coming from the earpiece, Xie Jiuhan quickly memorised. The second verse had just begun, and he immediately understood how to sing it. He took a deep breath and was about to sing when he realized that Feng Qing had fallen asleep with her eyes closed.

Xie Jiuhan was stunned for a moment before his lips curled up. It looked like he had escaped a calamity. Carrying Feng Qing on his back, Xie Jiuhan walked softly to the bed and placed her gently on it. He picked up a blanket and covered her with it. His large hand couldn't help but gently stroke Feng Qing's face. After he had enough, Xie Jiuhan turned around and entered the bathroom.

The next day, at five in the morning, the sun had just risen. Feng Qing slowly woke up from her sleep. The first thing she did when she opened her eyes was to pat towards her side.

He had firm muscles and a warm body. Occasionally, she would touch a few scars. Without looking at him, Feng Qing could confirm that this was her man.

Feng Qing secretly turned her head and admired Xie Jiuhan with her big eyes. Ever since her vision recovered, this was the first time she saw Xie Jiuhan. She finally knew what it meant to have the looks of a god.

It was not an overstatement to say that among the men she had seen, no one's looks could be compared to Xie Jiuhan's. He could even crush most women.

White and smooth, his facial features were perfect. He had long eyelashes, a high nose bridge, a pair of sharp and handsome eagle eyes, and thin lips that made one want to kiss them. They were very lethal to women.

Xie Jiuhan's brows twitched. Feng Qing was shocked and hurriedly adjusted her eyes. Her eyes, which had been incomparably bright just now, had lost their glow again. Xie Jiuhan did not wake up. Feng Qing heaved a sigh of relief and waved her hand in the air. A light blue powder landed on Xie Jiuhan's face. In the next second, Xie Jiuhan's brows relaxed and his breathing became more uniform.

Feng Qing continued to admire Xie Jiuhan. She had been completely conquered by a man's looks. She couldn't find any adjectives to describe him. She didn't know how to praise Xie Jiuhan's looks. He was tall, rich, domineering, and doted on his wife...

In short, Xie Jiuhan was perfect. He satisfied all of Feng Qing's fantasies about a man. After admiring the man's face, Feng Qing wanted to admire the other parts of the man's body. Hence, she snuggled her head into the blanket.

Xie Jiuhan was only wearing a pair of pants, revealing his well-defined muscles. The area around his lower abdomen seemed to have been carved with a carving knife. Feng Qing salivated and couldn't help but touch it. It was firm and tight, and it felt very good.

Eh, this is that so-called Phoenix Eye tattoo. Why does it look familiar? Feng Qing thought to herself as she looked at the palm-sized tattoo on Xie Jiuhan's waist.

Feng Qing reached out and touched it. What did the phoenix eye tattoo represent? Why did the Sword God and the mercenaries switch sides at the last minute and worship it? The tattoo was red and looked very ordinary..

Chapter 143: Put Out My Desire First

The good-looking v-line stretched down towards his hard thigh muscles. Feng Qing gently poked them. Even in his sleep, the thigh muscles were still tight. His skin was flawless and shone like diamonds.

Xie Jiuhan was too perfect. His appearance was like a sculpture, and his figure was like a work of art. Even when he was lying there, the King's aura could not be concealed.

"Aiyah ~" Feng Qing exclaimed as she flew into the air. Xie Jiuhan pulled her out of the blanket with one hand, as if he was holding a little dog.

Seeing Xie Jiuhan's doubtful expression, Feng Qing's face turned red. She felt like a criminal who had been caught red-handed. Looking at her still empty gaze, Xie Jiu asked coldly, "Why aren't you sleeping? What are you looking for under the blanket?"

He was sleeping soundly when he suddenly felt something scratching his body from time to time. Occasionally, he could feel an itch. He released his grip and Feng Qing fell into Xie Jiuhan's arms. The man's thigh was on her, as if he was pressing a little puppy that was prepared to escape.

Seeing the fire of desire in Xie Jiuhan's eyes, Feng Qing immediately raised her hands and surrendered. "Hubby, I didn't do it on purpose. It's too cold outside, so I want to lean on you."

Every autumn and winter, she would treat Xie Jiuhan as a heater. Xie Jiuhan's body was too hot, and his blood was surging with energy. She could feel waves of heat from afar. Whenever she was hugged by him in summer, Feng Qing felt like she was about to get a heat stroke.

Xie Jiuhan yawned sleepily. It was rare for him to have a long break. He wanted to sleep soundly, but Feng Qing's sneaking under the blanket woke him up. The itchy and hot feeling stimulated his instincts.

After stretching, Xie Jiuhan flipped his body and pressed onto Feng Qing. Feng Qing knew what he wanted to do. She struggled to escape, but her hands were firmly pressed onto the bed.

Sensing the heat from Xie Jiuhan's lower body, Feng Qing hurriedly said, "Little Jiu Jiu, let me up, alright? It's 8: 30 in the morning. I still have to find Li Shaoqun to compose a song."

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He removed her pajamas and said, "Put out my desire first. We'll talk about your matters later!"

At Excellent Era's headquarters.

Feng Qing walked slowly. She was bullied early in the morning and felt very helpless. Xie Qi followed behind her with a smile. He was holding a bag in one hand and a cup of milk tea in the other.

In the building, on the 36th floor, in the multimedia conference room.

Feng Qing, Li Shaoqun, and his manager Han Yu were sitting in a row. Opposite them were the big shots of Xia country's music industry, and on both sides were Excellent Era's senior executives.

Han Yu glanced at Feng Qing. Last time at the school's audition, he went too. The entire time, he watched how Feng Qing kicked Feng Jianing out. In Han Yu's opinion, Feng Qing was a typical scheming girl and a gold digger. Otherwise, she wouldn't be sitting here for a meeting.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She could naturally feel Han Yu's hostile gaze, but he didn't say anything, so she could only pretend not to see anything. Besides, she was collaborating with Li Shaoqun, what did it have to do with Han Yu?

When the last big shot in the entertainment industry walked into the conference room, the meeting officially started. As Li Shaoqun's manager, Han Yu was the first to speak.

"I've gathered everyone here today to discuss the problem of Shaoqun's next album. Miss Feng, to be honest, before you decide to cooperate with Shaoqun, the company has already found a more suitable female singer. Her voice is very special and is very recognizable, making it easier for her to influence the listeners." Han Yu knocked on the table and said bluntly.

As soon as he finished speaking, the big shots of the music industry looked at Feng Qing. Every gaze was scrutinized. Feng Qing frowned. She didn't expect such a situation.

"Han Yu, what are you doing? Everyone is busy. Did you call us here because of this?"

"In my opinion, there's no need to discuss this matter at all. According to what I know, this Miss Feng is still a university student, right? She has no experience in producing albums or officially acting. Isn't it nonsense to let her work with Young Master Li?"

"I remember that Miss Feng's major is the strings, could an instrumentalist be better than those professional female singers who have been in the music industry for many years?"

In the meeting room, be it the music producer, production manager, or manager, none of them were optimistic about Feng Qing and Li Shaoqun's collaboration. The competition in the music industry was so intense now. As long as one album wasn't satisfactory, Li Shaoqun's status in the music industry would start to waver. He was the company's money tree, and no one dared to gamble with his future..

Chapter 144: I'll Wait For You At The Recording Studio!

Compared to higher-ups of the company, the big shots of the music industry were silent because they were staring at a camera in front of them. According to the company's rules, every time an important meeting was held, it had to be recorded in case someone spoke nonsense and denied it afterwards.

The big shot, who was dressed in a flowery manner, looked at Feng Qing in the camera and swallowed back the words that were about to come out of his mouth. Feng Qing was too photogenic. In the camera, that perfect face, that skin that could blind people without needing to be made up, made him exclaim repeatedly. How could there be such a beautiful woman in the world!

Feng Qing sat elegantly. Even though everyone was making things difficult for her, she was still calm. Her expression was calm and collected, and it was impossible to tell that she was a fresh graduate.

The big-shot had been in the entertainment industry for most of his life, and she knew very well that even if Feng Qing didn't work with Li Shaoqun, with Feng Qing's qualifications, she could still succeed as an actress. If she was lucky, she could star in a few big IP movies and become famous very quickly. She would definitely have a place in the entertainment industry.

"Alright, let me say a few words!" The big shot from the music industry said.

The next second, the meeting room fell silent. Everyone looked at him respectfully. This big shot was called Wu Wenshan. He was a living legend in the current music industry and is a high level songwriter in the Xia country's music industry. He had created a thousand famous classical songs in his life.

Wu Wenshan looked at Feng Qing, and Feng Qing raised her head to look at him. Wu Wenshan was stunned. He realized that Feng Qing looked much better than in the camera. Her clear and bright eyes almost made him lose his focus.

"Ahem, Miss Feng, I wonder if you're willing to be the female lead in Shaoqun's music video? If you really can't, can you take an art photo and be his cover?" Wu Wenshan asked.

Feng Qing shook her head. "I'm sorry, please call me Siren. I came here to work with Li Shaoqun on the new album, not to be his contrast. If you all object to me working with Li Shaoqun, then I won't disturb you."

Feng Qing looked at Li Shaoqun and was about to leave.

In the meeting room, one could hear a pin drop. The music producer, distribution manager, and executives of all departments were collectively dumbfounded. Feng Qing did not even look at them as she walked out with her milk tea.

The moment Feng Qing pushed open the door, the music director stood up abruptly and looked at Feng Qing in disbelief. "Siren?! She's the Internet God Siren"

The music director was extremely excited. He subconsciously grabbed his hair but pulled off his wig, revealing a bright head. The director of the Commerce Department, who was sitting not far away, retorted, "There are many people with similar nicknames online. She might not be the Siren you're talking about. Since last year, our Commerce Department has been inviting the Siren to cooperate with Young Master Li every month. The emails and news we sent were all like stones thrown into the sea. How could she suddenly come here?"

Feng Qing didn't say anything when she heard the two directors' words. She couldn't be bothered to explain anything to them. It was Li Shaoqun who had tried so hard to cooperate with her. It wasn't her who was begging Li Shaoqun, nor was it the Excellent Era. It was just that if she wanted to debut as a celebrity, Xie Jiuhan could set up a management company for her anytime.

Shaking her head, Feng Qing pushed the door open again. However, the door opened by itself and a tall woman with exquisite makeup appeared at the entrance of the conference room. When the woman saw Feng Qing, she was stunned for a moment before her eyes filled with hostility. Feng Qing was expressionless and didn't care about her hostility. Feng Qing understood that this woman was likely the female singer Han Yu was talking about.

The woman was about the same height as Feng Qing. She was wearing a black miniskirt, a white t-shirt, and a mink waistcoat. Her body was covered in large brand jewelry, and her light purple hair was draped behind her. The word 'trendy' was written on her face.

In order to appear unnecessarily awkward, the woman was arranged to listen in the next room. When she heard Feng Qing say that she was the Siren, she couldn't help but want to see what this legendary Internet singer looked like.

The woman sized Feng Qing up from head to toe and said with a disdainful look, "You're the Siren?"

Feng Qing ignored her and took a sip of milk tea. She turned to the people in the conference room and said, "It's useless to say anything more. I'll use my voice to show whether I'm the Siren or not. I'll wait for you at the recording studio!"

With that, Feng Qing walked around the woman and walked towards the recording studio accompanied by Xie Qi..

Chapter 145: If She Isn't The Siren, Who Is?

The recording studio was filled with people. Everyone looked at Feng Qing as she walked into the studio. Some were looking forward to it, while others were disdainful. If Feng Qing was really the Siren, they would be the first people to listen to the Siren sing live.

The woman stood in the corner, her lips filled with mockery. Regardless of whether Feng Qing was the Siren or not, they were destined to be rivals. In order to cooperate with Li Shaoqun in the new album, she had spent a lot of effort. In addition, she already had feelings for Li Shaoqun, so how could she be happy that Feng Qing's appearance had ruined her plans?

"Hello, Feng, no, Miss Siren, can you hear me?" Han Yu, the manager, said into the microphone.

Feng Qing adjusted her earpiece and gestured an OK sign to the glass of the recording room, signaling that she could hear it. Han Yu nodded and continued, "In order to prove that you are the Siren herself, I specially downloaded her original song. You just need to try the first part."

Considering that Feng Qing couldn't see, he deliberately chose the Siren's song. This way, it would save her the trouble of looking at the lyrics. It was also an implicit test. If she couldn't even remember the lyrics of the song she wrote, then...

Feng Qing nodded and took another sip of the milk tea. Xie Jiuhan had specially gotten the chef to make the milk tea for her. Other than pearls, fruits, and many other things, every bite tastes different.

The woman sneered and said, "This is too amateurish. She even drank dessert before she sang. Doesn't she know that it will affect her vocal cords?"

Li Shaoqun raised his brows and glanced at the woman, but he didn't say anything. The woman's name was Wang Jingwen. She was a female singer who had just signed with the company at the start of the year and was also the focus of the company this year. She had just finished walking the red carpet overseas a while ago and had even won the Best Newcomer Award.

"Singer, please get ready. Next, let's enter the accompaniment of 'Windmill Fairytale'. 3, 2, 1, start!" Han Yu said skillfully as he pushed a button on the stage.

"Hmph, wasting a group of people's precious time for a blind person. Young Master Li's next album is called the work of God. Do you think you can rely on a blind person..." Wang Jingwen mocked. Before she could finish speaking, Feng Qing's song reverberated in the shed.

Instantly, the recording studio fell silent. Everyone listened attentively and only heard one sentence. Everyone looked into the recording studio in shock.

The music director revealed a look of enjoyment. The Commerce Department director at the side rubbed his ears fiercely. Be it the executives or the big shots in the music industry, they were instantly conquered by Feng Qing's voice. Feng Qing's voice was melodious, and the strongest female voice on the earth appeared perfectly in the recording studio, giving everyone an incomparably shocking impact on their hearing.

Wang Jingwen's body trembled. She was engulfed by Feng Qing's voice. Han Yu, the manager, felt like his chin was going to fall to the ground. Feng Qing's singing today was completely different from her voice at the audition. It was as if the Siren was singing on the reef. She was just like her name!

Feng Qing sang very devotedly, and everyone was intoxicated by her singing. 'Windmill Fairytale' had pulled everyone back to that young and frivolous, innocent and naive era. Han Yu was wearing a listening earpiece and listening to the music without the original sound of the accompaniment. The words were clear, the pronunciation standard was extremely high, and there was no sound of breathing at all. It was stable like he was listening to a fixed sample.

Unknowingly, Feng Qing had finished singing the entire song. Han Yu had already forgotten that she was only allowed to sing the first part. The music in the recording studio was still ringing. Everyone was immersed in their memories and did not react for a long time.

The corners of Li Shaoqun's lips curled up as he looked at Feng Qing, his eyes flashing with a myriad of stars. In the past, he had always listened to Feng Qing's recorded audio on the Internet. Now that he had listened to her live singing, it caused all the muscles in his body to twitch with excitement. How could there be someone who could sing so well in the world!

When Feng Qing was singing, he even secretly followed her. The conclusion was that he couldn't seem to keep up with Feng Qing and his emotions weren't as full as Feng Qing's.

"Good, that's great!" Li Shaoqun exclaimed and clapped.

He was very glad that his insistence was right. To be able to work with a singer like Feng Qing was the most important thing on his music path, and also the thing he was most proud of.

Everyone applauded. Facts spoke louder than words. After the song was finished, no one questioned whether Feng Qing was the Siren. If she wasn't the Siren, then who was?

Wang Jingwen also clapped her hands in agreement. Her expression was very unnatural, and the look she gave Feng Qing was extremely complicated. She knew very well that she had lost terribly, but she didn't want to admit it.

"Jingwen, you should go in too. It's a rare chance. If you sing a song with the Siren, there might be new sparks," Han Yu suddenly suggested..

Chapter 146: Without Excellent Era, I'm Still A Classic Song Queen!

Wang Jingwen's face was pale as she mumbled, "I... I guess I'll pass..."

For the first time in her life, she lacked confidence when it came to singing. With her unique voice, she had thought that she was better than many people since she was young. Today, Feng Qing had used her strength to tell her that there was always someone better.

Feng Qing's voice was like the jade spring falling onto the jade wall, a true heavenly sound. But her voice was like a sword taking a slanted path and unpresentable. If she sang with Feng Qing, it would be like a firefly competing with the bright moon, seeming laughable.

Looking at Feng Qing's beautiful face and thinking about what she had said just now, Wang Jingwen instantly felt ashamed of her inferiority. To be able to conquer the entire Internet and command the nerds, Feng Qing's strength and looks had indeed crushed her.

Han Yu took off the monitor, his eyes filled with shock. Feng Qing looked sweet and charming, but she could sing a song that was so different from her age. It was amazing, Feng Qing had given him a vivid lesson.

Wu Wenshan's old face beamed. Feng Qing's singing made him have the urge to compose songs and lyrics. He had not had such a feeling for many years. Looking at Feng Qing, who was drinking milk tea, he seemed to see a future star of the Xia country music industry rising.

The music director announced, "Everyone, I hereby announce that I officially invite Miss Siren to participate in the production of Young Master Li's new album. The various departments of the company will cooperate with them to create an album that will blow up the Xia country's music industry. I believe that when the new album is released, it will be the day the two of them become gods!"

Wang Jingwen was dumbfounded. She wanted to fight for more but the music director had already made his decision. So, her collaboration with Li Shaoqun was over. All her previous plans were for naught.

Li Shaoqun walked into the recording room and stretched out his hand. "Miss Siren, I wish us a happy cooperation!"

Feng Qing smiled lightly. "It's a pleasure to work with you. I won't shake your hand, in case he gets jealous. If there's nothing else, let's call it a day."

With that, she walked out of the recording room with the milk tea in her hands. When she passed by Wang Jingwen, she deliberately stopped and took a deep sip of the milk tea. Wang Jingwen lowered her head, her aura completely suppressed.

Feng Qing's principles were very simple. If I don't provoke you, don't provoke me either. Otherwise, I'll keep stepping on you until you die. Wang Jingwen was the first to show hostility to her. When it was time to suppress her, she naturally wouldn't let go.

Below Excellent Era's building.

A group of Excellent Era's higher-ups took the initiative to send Feng Qing off. Many managers and producers surrounded Feng Qing sincerely.

"Miss Siren, this is my name card. You'll definitely be famous throughout the country in the future, and you'll need a reliable manager to help you. I've been in Excellent Era for ten years and am an experienced manager. I have a lot of connections and resources in the industry, so I'll definitely become your capable manager!"

"Goddess Siren, are you lacking a guide dog? The kind that can be an assistant or manager. I'm of reasonable price, capable, and thick-skinned. I can shield you from alcohol and shelter you from the rain. It's not a loss to look for me."

"Do you want to be the queen of songs? Do you want to be the legend of the music industry? Do you want to sweep all the awards in the music industry and become a famous female singer? Little Missy Siren, join Excellent Era Media. Trust me."

Everyone fought to introduce themselves. In order to fight for a chance to speak to Feng Qing at a close distance, they almost fought. Those in their line of work had very sensitive noses. For them, Siren entering the entertainment industry was definitely a huge opportunity. Becoming the manager and producer of the Siren would allow them to do whatever they wanted in front of their peers for the next ten years.

Under Xie Qi's escort, Feng Qing got into the car. She rolled down the window and smiled. "You're mistaken. I want to enter the entertainment industry, not Excellent Era Media. Without Excellent Era, I'm still the queen of classic songs!"

After saying that, she looked past the crowd and looked at the Excellent Era higher-ups not far away. Then, the car started and left, leaving the crowd standing there in shock.

Watching Feng Qing leave, the higher-ups of the Excellent Era sighed. The music director was so angry that he grabbed his wig again.

At the Water Tsing Court's dining room.

The interior design of the dining room was simple and fashionable. The sound of flowing water added some elegance to the dining room.

"F*ck, F*ck! Brother, do you know how to play? Don't you know that the opposite jungler is here? Not running back, you even dare to go up for a 1V3. You're here to shit, right!"

"What?! Brother, I'm on the road. You can't beat the other party because I didn't teleport to help you? I strongly suggest that you uninstall the game. Your IQ is not suitable for playing games. Really, I'm not joking."

As Li Shaofeng played games, he complained about his teammate. He spat on the screen and looked at the 'defeat' on the screen, then he reported his teammate..

Chapter 147: Feng Qing's Hidden Talent

Feng Qing sat beside Li Shaofeng with her bowl of rice. She looked at his phone screen, wanting to see what had made him so angry.

"Brother Yi, this game is very fun. Not only does it improve your intelligence, but it can also improve your eyes' flexibility. I strongly suggest that you play it when you have nothing to do," Li Shaofeng said.

Feng Qing found it very novel while looking at the vivid game characters on his phone. When she was young in the mountain village, there was only one landline phone in the entire village, let alone a handphone. After she returned to the Feng family, she had a phone, but it was not a smartphone. She could only call and text. A few years after she went blind, smartphones became popular, so she had never played phone games.

Feng Qing nodded. "Sure, I'll download now."

The King of Glory is currently the most popular mobile game. Countless players stayed up and played all night long. They were never tired of playing. In order to advance to the next level, they often didn't eat or drink, playing for more than ten hours.

Feng Qing created her account and logged in, and it thoughtfully taught her how to operate, such as Flash, Supplementary, Skill Usage, and so on. She learned it very quickly.

Li Shaofeng said, "You're a newbie. You can go to the newbie training camp and play a few games with the NPC. That will be the battle between your character and the character controlled by the computer. When you can easily win the computer, you can match up with a team in the hall. When you reach the Gold rank, we can team up and play together."

Feng Qing did not say a word and started playing with her phone. She had played three consecutive games with the NPC and had won all three times; the system had even given her a newbie gift bag. Her account level had also risen to level three. Feng Qing was addicted to playing and activated the matching mode, quickly forming a team.

Li Shaofeng took a look and reminded her, "From now on, your opponent is a person. There are new players in this round, and there might be old players. Old players are usually high-level Gods. They created their alternate accounts to deliberately torture people in the low-tier game. If you meet me in a while, I can help you fight."

The game started, and Feng Qing concentrated on the battle. Her hands were nimble as she pressed on the screen. Under her control, the character moved smoothly. Five minutes passed. Li Shaofeng glanced at her phone to see how she was developing, but he was stunned on the spot.

"K-killing at the resurrection point?" Li Shaofeng was in disbelief.

The character controlled by Feng Qing was standing beside the resurrection point with two axes. If any of the opponents revived, they would be instantly killed by Feng Qing's character's combo.

Feng Qing looked at him and asked doubtfully, "What's wrong? Can't we play like this?"

Li Shaofeng : "..."

What did she mean by this? This idea was too good! Li Shaofeng's worldviews were shattered. From the time he created the account until now, Feng Qing had only played for more than an hour, but she had already killed her five opponents in the resurrection point. It was too exaggerated.

Feng Qing continued playing the game. Li Shaofeng switched off his phone and picked up his chopsticks to eat. No matter how fun a game was, it couldn't compare to the fragrance of food.

"Eh, I think I have a spot. This special effect is so cool," Feng Qing suddenly said excitedly. She had just won another round.

Li Shaofeng drank his soda and looked over. The next second, he choked on the soda and coughed. Feng Qing hurriedly patted his back. After a long time, Li Shaofeng recovered and looked at Feng Qing as if he was looking at a monster.

"Brother Yi, your rank is platinum. I only reached silver this season and played for a few days before I rose to platinum." Li Shaofeng smiled bitterly.

The two of them added each other as friends and played together. Very quickly, they matched up to a team. The two of them chose their characters and pressed the 'ready' button. The game started to count down. Suddenly, on the team channel, a teammate sent a message. "F*ck! What the hell? I actually matched two women. I'm afraid this advancement match will be over. How unlucky!"

Feng Qing's game ID was 'Arrogant Three Year Old Sis'. Her profile picture was a rose. Li Shaofeng's game ID was 'The Little Sister Next Door is A Beauty'. His profile picture was a cat with a pacifier in its mouth.

"What are you panicking for? Just hold on for five minutes and restart it. It's very difficult to bring one woman along, not to mention playing with two women. Even God can't bring them along."

"Just don't play once the game starts. At most, there will be reinforcements below the tower. There are too many female players, and none of them are good."

The other two teammates sent out messages one after another, their words filled with discrimination against female players. It looked like they had been cheated by female players a lot recently.

Li Shaofeng couldn't stand being despised by his teammates. He replied in the team channel, "Shut up... If you don't speak, no one will think you're mute!"

Chapter 148: Ninth Master Is In Trouble!

"Silly girl, noob!"

"Oh my, I like how you can't stand me and can't do anything to me."

"Girls shouldn't play games. Just like girls shouldn't learn to drive. They're road killers in real life and they increase the difficulty for their teammates in the game."

Li Shaofeng was about to explode from anger when his three teammates retorted. Before he could reply, the countdown ended and the game began. Li Shaofeng glanced at Feng Qing and saw that she was calm. He didn't say anything. This kind of thing happened every day in the game.

The game started and the characters landed. Feng Qing opened the game settings and directly closed the chat. Then, she controlled her character to walk towards the middle lane. Li Shaofeng controlled his character to walk towards the top lane, while the other three teammates gathered in the wilderness.

Three teammates were lying in ambush in the grass, preparing to ambush the other party's jungler. They had made the right bet, the opposite jungler did come, but the ones who came were the five opponents. The three teammates died in battle, and in exasperation, they scolded Feng Qing and Li Shaofeng in the game, blaming them for not helping, but unfortunately, Feng Qing couldn't see at all.

Ten minutes later, those three teammates were completely defeated. They were beaten up by the other party all the way to the high ground defense tower. The five enemies surrounded the tower and killed the three of them. Li Shaofeng rushed forward but was instantly killed before he could do anything. At the crucial moment, Feng Qing made a move. She activated her tool, became invisible, and used her ult. She killed a severely injured enemy with a swing of her ax. Her ult successfully killed a player, and it could reset her invisibility. She was invisible, so the enemy could not attack her. Five ult were executed consecutively. With the help of the high ground defense tower, the five enemies' souls returned to the resurrection point.

Feng Qing obtained the first five kills in the entire battlefield, establishing her level and equipment advantage. After obtaining some jungle resources, her combat strength was already off the charts. Every time there was a group battle, she would come out halfway and easily defeat the other players.

Twenty minutes later, she re-enacted the magnificent feat of blocking the resurrection point. She beat the other five until they all voted to surrender. The game ended and her side won.

"Brother Yi, you're too perverted. It's hard to believe that this is your first time playing games," Li Shaofeng said in disbelief.

"It's alright. I don't feel very proficient. It should be better if I play a few more rounds," Feng Qing said disapprovingly.

Li Shaofeng wanted to kneel before her. He had played for so long, but he had never realized that he could block the resurrection point. Feng Qing had just downloaded a game two hours ago, but she had easily done it. Could it be any more Versailles?

The Gu family in the Capital.

Xie Shihao looked at his phone in confusion. Gu Qingye's cigarette was about to burn his hand, but there was no reaction. The scene of Feng Qing blocking the resurrection point alone was too shocking. The two of them looked at each other and checked 'Arrogant Three Year Old Sis' achievements.

"D*mn, what the heck? This female player must have used a cheat code. She created her account for two hours and played a total of ten games. Not to mention that she won all of them, but every game was an MVP. Moreover, her rank was platinum." Xie Shihao was dumbfounded.

"Sigh, it's probably a high-level god who came down to torture people. Fortunately, I took a few heads. Otherwise, I would have suffered a huge loss." Gu Qingye sighed.

Xie Shihao suggested, "It's even better if it's a god. Let's add her as a friend and let her play with us. With her around, we won't have to worry about advancing."

As soon as he finished speaking, his friend request was accepted. Xie Shihao sent a private message.

"God, please guide me. It would be even better if I could play with you. You can name any price!" Xie Shihao was filled with confidence. No one would go against money. However, not only did the other party not reply, but she also went offline. Xie Shihao wished he could throw his phone away.

Xie Shihao was defeated. Gu Qingye laid on the sofa and laughed loudly. Xie Shihao glared at him and pounced on him. The two of them fell into a mess.

At the Water Tsing Court's dining room.

Feng Qing had just opened the private message from Xie Shihao when she heard Xie Qi walking over. She hurriedly exited the game. If Xie Qi saw a blind person getting eight MVPs in a row in a game, she would be in big trouble.

"Young Madam, Young Master Li, has your interview ended? Ninth Master has something on, let's go back early," Xie Qi said.

Feng Qing was stunned, and she hurriedly asked, "What happened to Jiuhan?"

Xie Qi looked at Li Shaofeng and hesitated. Feng Qing immediately understood and said something to Li Shaofeng before leaving.

After leaving the dining room, Xie Qi said in a low voice, "Ninth Master's wound is infected, causing his high fever to not go away. Ninth Master's status is special. This isn't the Capital, and I was afraid that someone would harm the Ninth Master, so I didn't invite a doctor. Su Yu couldn't decide, so he could only let me invite you back."

Feng Qing nodded. "You guys did the right thing. We can't reveal anything about Ninth Master's fever. All the forces in Zhe City are eyeing him covetously. We have to be careful."

With that, she subconsciously sped up. Her heart tensed up when she thought of how Xie Jiuhan had fallen ill..

Chapter 149: You Can Call Me Madam Xie

Inside the car, Li Shaofeng sent a message. "Brother Yi, what's going on?"

Feng Qing thought for a while and replied, "Ninth Master has a high fever and urgently needs me to go back and deal with it. There's something that you can help me do..."

Half an hour later, under Xie Qi's escort, Feng Qing successfully returned to the International Hot Spring Hotel. As soon as she got out of the car, she felt that there were people watching her. She looked around with empty eyes, but she didn't find anyone suspicious.

Feng Qing understood that the 72 forces in Zhe City must have not given up and sent people to monitor outside the hotel, so the matter of Ninth Master's illness had to be kept secret. She had studied medicine for many years and was known as the Healer of A Dark Organization. Today was her chance to show off her skills.

When they entered the presidential suite, Feng Qing was stunned. She didn't see Xie Jiuhan. Su Yu hurriedly said, "Young Madam, Ninth Master is having a meeting in the suite. Please wait a moment."

Feng Qing frowned and questioned, "How do you guys do things? Ninth Master has a high fever and you actually let him have a meeting?"

Su Yu looked ashamed and said with difficulty, "Young Madam, you know Ninth Master's temper. In his eyes, work is everything. In his words, a fever and a meeting are two different things."

Feng Qing took a deep breath and retracted her aura. She walked towards the innermost suite. Su Yu wiped the cold sweat off his forehead. In that instant, he felt that Feng Qing was like an iceberg pressing down on him, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Su Yu shook his head and turned to leave. This Young Madam seemed to have become more and more mysterious. Previously, she pretended to be Madam Crimson Snow and relied on her own strength to scare tens of thousands of people away. This courage and boldness was definitely not what ordinary people could compare to. It was no wonder that she was Ninth Master's woman!

In the suite, Xie Jiuhan was sitting in front of the computer. He was wearing a white shirt, a black tie, and a suit jacket. His expression was strict and serious. Due to his fever, his face was slightly red. He was still working at a high fever of 41 °C. He was simply risking his life.

In the video conference, the directors of the overseas company were doing a report. No one noticed Xie Jiuhan's abnormality. Everyone stood straight and listened to the conference meticulously. Facing Xie Jiuhan, this big shot, they were as obedient as primary school students.

Feng Qing pushed the door open and looked at Xie Jiuhan angrily. Her heart ached when she saw him. He had a high fever of 41 °C and still had to attend a meeting. Was he tired of living?

Xie Jiuhan listened attentively to the report and did not notice that someone had entered. Feng Qing walked over and looked at the camera. She wanted to see what kind of important meeting could make Xie Jiuhan give up his life.

Feng Qing's sudden appearance on camera made one of the directors who was reporting stop. All the attendees frowned. When they saw Feng Qing on the screen, they were all shocked.

She had a beautiful face and exquisite facial features. Even though she was frowning and angry, she still had an elegant and noble disposition. Feng Qing's appearance stunned the entire scene. The directors were a little stunned and didn't know what was going on.

Knowing that he had many enemies, in order to protect Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan had never let Feng Qing reveal her face publicly. He had always been in a concealed marriage state, and the directors didn't know Feng Qing at all.

Looking at Feng Qing's beautiful face, the directors associated her with Xie Jiuhan's delicate wife. According to the rumors, Xie Jiuhan had married an ugly girl, so he had never allowed her to go on the streets. Some people even said that Xie Jiuhan had gotten married on winter break. There were even rumors that Xie Jiuhan had married an old woman who was 30 years older than him. They even said that he had a unique taste.

Now that Feng Qing had revealed her face, the rumors were naturally broken. He was obviously hiding a princess in a golden house, a perfect match made in heaven.

Feng Qing didn't care what they were thinking. She said coldly, "You can call me Madam Xie. I'm very dissatisfied with your report. You're each punished to write a self-reflection letter and send it to the Administrative Department of the headquarters. Meeting dismissed!"

After, Feng Qing closed the computer while the directors were confused. Feng Qing had a proud look on her face. How dare they let her husband attend a meeting with a high fever? This group of people should be punished!

Xie Jiuhan frowned and said in a hoarse voice, "Don't cause trouble. This meeting is very important!"

Feng Qing held his face and snorted. "In my heart, nothing is as important as my husband. You even held a meeting at 41 °C. Are you trying to anger me to death?"

"Yes, your eyes..." Xie Jiuhan forced himself to focus.

Feng Qing blinked and became lifeless again. She had been so concerned about Xie Jiuhan that she had forgotten about her eyes. "What happened to my eyes? Oh, I wore eye makeup today. Don't I look good?"

Xie Jiuhan shook his head and thought that he was hallucinating due to his high fever. Feng Qing's eyes were very bright just now. She was obviously looking at him, but now, she had become unfocused..

Chapter 150: So What If My Brain Is Burned? You Will Take Care Of Me!

"Tell me, are you up to something again by clinging to me like this?" Xie Jiuhan said as he pulled Feng Qing into his arms.

Feng Qing raised her pink fist and lightly punched his chest. "Since when did I do such bad things to you?"

Xie Jiuhan chuckled and said, "Don't tell me you've gotten some aphrodisiac from Mr. Qingyi and are planning to harm me? Actually, you don't have to. No matter what position you like, your husband can make you wish for the seventh heaven."

Feng Qing : "..."

This man was insensitive. How could he still be thinking about this at a time like this? She had touched Xie Jiuhan's back just now. His white shirt was drenched in sweat, and his body was hot.

"Jiuhan, your wound is so inflamed. Did you shower yesterday? If you're still in the mood to tease me now, your brain is probably burnt!" Feng Qing said angrily.

Xie Jiuhan didn't mind. "What are you panicking for? I'm an iron man. What can a mere fever do to me? I've suffered more serious injuries in the past. Besides, so what if my brain is burned? You can take care of me!"

Feng Qing : "..."

Xie Jiuhan wasn't saying this casually. Long after they registered their marriage, Xie Jiuhan had changed the name of nearly half of the enterprises under his name to Feng Qing. He had even bought himself a sky-high risk accident insurance policy. The beneficiary was Feng Qing. Other than that, Xie Jiuhan had bought many properties, luxury cars, and land around the world and had given them all to Feng Qing. In his words, this was a betrothal gift for Feng Qing.

"Little rich girl, if I'm ill, are you willing to support me?" Xie Jiuhan teased.

Feng Qing hit him again and said angrily, "I don't allow you to talk nonsense. You'll definitely be fine. Go and lie on the bed now, or else I'll... I'll ignore you. Hmph!"

Seeing how adorable she was, Xie Jiuhan was amused. He carried her back to the bed. Feng Qing flipped him over and examined the wound on his back.

"The wound is indeed inflamed. It's red and swollen, and there's also pus and blood." Feng Qing pressed the area near the wound and said with heartache.

"It will take at least four hours for Ji Yunchen to rush over from the Capital. Therefore, before you came back, I contacted Li Shaoqun. He heard that my wound is infected and have a high fever. He agreed to help me hire a good doctor," Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing was stunned. She asked, "Who is the good doctor?"

Xie Jiuhan said playfully, "Healer of A Dark Organization. In order to treat your eyes previously, I couldn't even invite him at a high price. I'm looking forward to meeting him today."

At the mention of the Healer, he recalled the scene of him personally catching the Healer at the Gu family's residence. Thinking about it now, it was still very interesting.

Half an hour later, the presidential suite was pitch-black. All the curtains and lights were closed. Xie Jiuhan's eyes were covered by a towel, and only the Healer and Xie Jiuhan were in the room.

"Healer, are you so afraid of being seen by me?" Xie Jiuhan asked as he sat on the sofa.

"Ninth Master, I'm sorry. This is my habit. Please bear with it for a moment." The Healer's slightly-aged voice sounded.

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. "You seem to have another habit, right? Other than A Dark Organization, what made you willing to treat me?"

The Healer said calmly, "The enemy of an enemy is a friend. I have had dealings with Mr. Qingyi. One of us saved someone, and the other killed someone. We are destined to be enemies for life. I heard that Ninth Master was drugged with the two aphrodisiacs, 'Chen Jiu' and 'Mandarin Duck Love'. I'm very interested in this. I'll take this opportunity to study the remaining medicine in your body."

At the mention of Mr. Qingyi, Xie Jiuhan's eyes widened, and a gust of cold air rushed to the ceiling. He had been played by Mr. Qingyi again in the hotel, and he was still holding a grudge.

"Ninth Master, what do you think of the 'Mandarin Duck Love'? I heard that the two of them will fall in love with each other until death." The Healer started talking about it.

"Death my ass. I'm straight. How can I fall in love with men?" Xie Jiuhan shouted angrily.

"Ninth Master, don't be agitated. I'm going to give you an injection now." The Healer said.

Xie Jiuhan calmed his breathing and closed his eyes. The silver needle in the Healer's hand flew out and pierced into his acupoints with extreme accuracy.

"Ninth Master, not bad. You didn't cry out in pain. There was an acupuncture point just now and it will be extremely painful when you administer acupuncture to that point." After the Healer finished administering the acupuncture, he couldn't help but praise.

Xie Jiu smiled coldly. He had suffered injuries that were a thousand times more painful than this before, but he had never shouted 'pain'. Was the Healer looking down on him?

The next second, a rope tied Xie Jiuhan's hands.. He instinctively raised his hands and questioned, "What are you doing?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro