151 - 160

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 151: Why Is It You?

"Ninth Master, don't be nervous. It'll hurt very much next. Although you're not afraid of pain, your body will have a conditioned reflex. I'm afraid that your reaction will be too big and open up the wound." The Healer shook his wrist and a scalpel appeared in his hand.

Xie Jiuhan frowned and slowly lowered his hands. He knew his body well. There were already a few wounds on his back that had abscesses. If he didn't undergo surgery, it would quickly cause infection.

While he was in a daze, the scalpel pierced into his flesh. There was no anesthetic, and intense pain rushed into his mind. The muscles on Xie Jiuhan's face trembled slightly, and sweat broke out on his forehead.

The Healer's knife techniques were precise and skilled. He could clean up a torn wound with a few strikes and minimize the number of cuts on Xie Jiuhan's flesh and skin to reduce his pain.

"The abscess is all dealt with. Now, I'll stitch and bandage you. You can relax here, because my stitches won't hurt." The Healer said with a deep breath.

"You talk too much!" Xie Jiu shouted coldly.

Standing at the peak of the Capital, he had experienced countless desperate straits and had suffered far more injuries than he currently did. This little pain was nothing to him.

The Healer raised his eyebrows. This man really had a bad temper. He even wanted to suppress someone else at such a time. His gaze was fixed on the wound, and his hands were like butterflies flitting through the flowers as they quickly stitched up the wound.

Just as he had said, Xie Jiuhan did not feel any pain. Instead, the heat emitted by the Healer landed on his back, causing goosebumps to rise on his entire body.

Xie Jiuhan frowned. He did not know why, but he felt a sense of familiarity towards the Healer. Especially the frequency of his breathing and the feeling of his hot breath on his body, it gave him a very intimate feeling.

It was lonely at the top, at his status, the number of people who could make him feel close could be counted with his fingers. Not to mention the Healer, even if Ji Yunchen and Xie Qi approached him, he would feel irritated. Most of them would be kicked away.

Xie Jiuhan frowned as he felt the heat emitted by the Healer. He was on high alert. Even though he was suppressing the strange feeling in his heart, his body was very honest and had already begun to react instinctively.

The Healer did not know about the change in his heart. After sealing all his wounds, he took out a handful of medicinal powder and sprinkled it on top of it. Then, he wrapped it with a tight bandage and heaved a sigh of relief after doing all of this.

"Done!" The Healer said.

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and raised his hands. The Healer reached out and shook his hands in the air. A cold light flashed and the rope on Xie Jiuhan's wrists fell.

The next second, Xie Jiuhan grabbed the Healer's wrist tightly with one hand. The Healer instinctively wanted to resist, but Xie Jiuhan slammed him to the ground. Xie Jiuhan pressed one leg on the Healer's lower back and controlled him tightly.

The Healer was flustered and exasperated. This man turned hostile faster than flipping a book. He was too heartless!

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He took off his blindfold and sneered. "I really want to see what the Healer I've invited countless times looks like."

The Healer struggled and said, "Xie Jiuhan, you don't follow the rules. If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have treated you."

Xie Jiuhan ignored him and shouted at the door, "Richard, turn on the lights!"

"It's over..." Feng Qing thought to herself.

The presidential suite of this big hotel had an AI home system installed. Everything in the room could be controlled by language commands. Richard was the name of the AI system.

Instantly, all the lights in the room were switched on!

Xie Jiuhan blinked and quickly adapted to the process of turning from black to bright. He looked at the Healer who was pressed onto the ground.

Black hoodie, black sweatpants, a black mask, and eye veil. From the way he was dressed, the Healer was indeed a man, but he looked a little thin.

Xie Jiu smiled coldly and pulled with one hand. The Healer was flipped over by him. Before he could react, he removed the mask and eye veil on his face.

"Oh? Why are you here?" Xie Jiuhan was stunned.

A feminine face, even more feminine than a woman's, came into view. Who else could it be but Mr. Qingyi?

Xie Jiuhan finally understood. It was no wonder that he had felt such a familiar feeling just now. It turned out that Mr. Qingyi was pretending to be the Healer. That feeling of intimacy was caused by the 'Mandarin Duck Love' between the two of them.

"Hmph, there's indeed a problem. No wonder I feel that it's so familiar..." Xie Jiuhan looked coldly at Mr. Qingyi.

Feng Qing heaved a sigh of relief. Before she came, she was still hesitating about whether she should put on a disguise. Now, it looked like she really couldn't be lazy. Otherwise, she would definitely be spanked by her husband today.

"Hehe, as expected of the Ninth Master, you're still so sensitive under such circumstances. I'm really impressed!" Mr. Qingyi's familiar voice sounded.

Feng Qing spoke from the bottom of her heart. Despite being in a dark and oppressive environment, Xie Jiuhan was still able to remain calm and vigilant. This mentality was definitely not something that ordinary people could compare to..

Chapter 152: It's Too Versailles!

Xie Jiuhan's expression was extremely cold. He wished he could slap Mr. Qingyi's head. This man had gone against him three times and even dared to pretend to be the Healer to treat him. He was simply courting death!

Mr. Qingyi looked at Xie Jiuhan with a smile. "Ninth Master, do you feel comfortable pressing me down?"

The next second, Xie Jiuhan bounced up from the ground. He didn't want to be misunderstood. Mr. Qingyi's words made him feel even more disgusted.

Mr. Qingyi stood up calmly and patted off the dust on his body. He looked at Xie Jiuhan again and smiled. His black and bright eyes rippled with light and were colorful. It was as if the door to a fairy tale world had been pushed open, making people unable to help but feel like they were walking into Xie Jiuhan's heart.

Boom! Xie Jiuhan was stunned. His heart skipped a beat. He had only experienced this feeling on Feng Qing.

"Ninth Master, are you moved by me? Haven't you seen enough after staring at me for so long?" Feng Qing smiled again, her eyes filled with craftiness.

Xie Jiuhan came back to his senses and realized that he had been taken advantage of by a man again. He was instantly furious and reached out to grab Mr. Qingyi. His murderous aura and anger fused into one, forming an ice storm that exploded in the air.

Faced with the large hand that was grabbing towards him, Mr. Qingyi stood on the spot with his hands behind his back, not moving at all, looking fearless. Xie Jiuhan's heart trembled as if he had realized something. But before he could react, his vision darkened.

"Damn it! You..." Before he could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan's body went weak and he fell straight down. Feng Qing dragged him to the bed and even specially covered him with a blanket.

Looking at Xie Jiuhan, who had fallen into a deep sleep, Feng Qing revealed a funny expression. She had just sprinkled some powder on Xie Jiuhan's wound and mixed it with a strong knockout drug. As the blood reached the central nervous system, it would force the brain to enter a sleep state. She knew Xie Jiuhan's character too well and would definitely not let the Healer go easily. Therefore, she had kept a trump card to escape.

Feng Qing kissed the man's forehead and cleaned up the scene before walking out of the room.

"How is Ninth Master?" Ji Yunchen asked at the door.

The Healer said coldly, "Ninth Master can't touch water for the time being, or else his wound will be easily infected. I've just given him some medicine, and it's enough for him to sleep for a night. Tomorrow morning, he'll still be the energetic Ninth Master." With that, she did not even look at Ji Yunchen as she put on her hoodie and left.

Hearing that Xie Jiuhan was fine, Ji Yunchen was elated. He only returned after sending the Healer outside the hotel.

Down the street, a licenseless Maybach.

When the Healer got into the car, Li Shaoqun smiled and said, "Beautiful Godly Doctor, I helped you. Shouldn't you express your gratitude?"

The Healer did not speak. He tore off the disguise on his face layer by layer, revealing Feng Qing's perfect and charming face.

Li Shaoqun's eyes were filled with admiration as he looked at Feng Qing's familiar face. Half an hour ago, Li Shaofeng had found him and said that he was in a hurry.

At first, Li Shaoqun was very hesitant. Later on, Li Shaofeng told him that he was helping Feng Qing impersonate the Healer from A Dark Organization to treat Xie Jiuhan. Coincidentally, Ji Yunchen came to Li Shaoqun to ask for help and so Feng Qing used this opportunity to get close to Xie Jiuhan as the Healer. After all, he was the young master of the Li family. With his status, no one would question the authenticity of the Healer.

Although he didn't know what Feng Qing wanted to do, Li Shaoqun still helped her. After all, they had already gotten their marriage certificate. Who knew what game this young couple was playing?

The only thing that puzzled Li Shaoqun was: was Feng Qing really just an imposter?

The Feng Qing he knew not only had exceptional beauty, but she also conquered the entire internet with her singing. She was also lifelike in disguise as a man, and it seemed like she knew how to disguise herself and medical skills. She was really too Versailles!

"Beautiful Godly Doctor, can you check my brother's body?" Li Shaoqun asked.

"Uh..." Li Shaofeng was stunned.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth did not turn up. "His congenital heart rhythm is irregular, and he had a cardiac arrest. He also has slight atrial fibrillation. The situation with your brother's heart is a little complicated."

Li Shaoqun was shocked and his mouth was agape. What Feng Qing said was exactly the same as the experts.

"Feng... Feng Qing, you really know medicine?" Li Shaoqun was shocked.

Feng Qing smiled and touched her ear. "My hearing is different from ordinary people!"

She wasn't lying to Li Shaoqun. When she first met Li Shaofeng, she had already guessed that there was something wrong with his heart, because the sound of his heartbeat was completely different from being well..

Chapter 153: Ninth Master's Anger Will Turn The World Up!

Li Shaoqun gasped and looked at Feng Qing in shock. How terrifying was this woman's hearing to be able to tell if a person had a heart condition from thin air? It had already exceeded the scope of humans.

Ever since they found out that their cousin Li Shaofeng had a major heart condition, they had been thinking of ways to treat him. They had seen domestic and foreign experts, had used countless devices and medicine, but they had all failed to treat him.

What he didn't know was that if Feng Qing hadn't been trying her best to save him, Li Shaofeng would have had a heart attack long ago, and it would have been impossible for him to live until now.

After a moment of silence, Li Shaoqun said in a heavy voice, "Feng Qing, is my brother's heart really so serious? Even the Healer can't do it?"

Feng Qing sighed slightly. "I can understand your feelings, but the various illnesses in Li Shaofeng's heart are innate and were brought out from his mother's womb. It's basically impossible to cure!"

Feng Qing did not say whether the Healer could treat him, but she said her judgment. To Li Shaoqun, whether she was the Healer or not was not important. If she was the Healer, with Li Shaoqun's understanding of Feng Qing, she would definitely not leave him in the lurch. If she was not the Healer, even if she said that he could be treated, it would only be a word of comfort.

Li Shaoqun fell silent, a hint of melancholy in his eyes. Li Shaofeng's heart problem had always been a worry for him. The darkness in the car made his face look desolate.

The Maybach circled Zhe City several times before finally stopping in front of a park downtown.

In the front passenger seat, Li Shaofeng turned around and said, "Brother, I want to speak to Feng Qing alone."

Li Shaoqun and the driver got out of the car and left the car behind for them to talk.

Seeing that no one else was around, Mr. Qing Er said with a worried look, "Qingqing, when are you planning to confess everything to the Ninth Master?"

Feng Qing smiled bitterly and leaned back in frustration. "What are you talking about?"

There were too many things that she had hidden from Xie Jiuhan. Who knew which one Qing Er was talking about? She was actually very tired too. She had too many identities on her and had to hide every one of them well.

Mr. Qing Er smiled and said, "I'm talking about your sight!"

Feng Qing had regained her vision, and she would become more and more like a normal person in the future. Perhaps she would be exposed one day. It would be too late to explain it to Xie Jiuhan then.

Shaking her head, Feng Qing said worriedly, "Say, if I tell him that I can see with my eyes, will he guess that I'm the God of Thieves, Phantom?"

Don't underestimate anyone's IQ, especially Xie Jiuhan. He would probably guess her identity before she could finish speaking. He might even link the God of Thieves, Phantom, and the Healer. In the end, he would conclude that she was the only one with all three identities, and his wife was the one that Xie Jiuhan had always wanted to devour.

Mr. Qing Er couldn't help but tremble. When he thought about how Xie Jiuhan had found out about Feng Qing's identity, he felt his scalp tingle.

Would Xie Jiuhan tore Feng Qing apart? Or ground her bones and scattered her ashes? His wife had played him like a fool. How could Xie Jiuhan, a man who was the king in the Capital, swallow this anger?

Mr. Qing Er didn't dare to continue thinking. He wasn't sure if Xie Jiuhan would erase them from the world if he went crazy.

Blood flowed like rivers, mountains of corpses, and seas of fire. Ninth Master's anger would turn the world upside down!

"Qingqing, I don't think you can hide this matter for too long. The longer you delay, the worse it will be for you. Once Ninth Master finds out one day, it'll be too late for you to explain. That will hurt him the most." After pondering for a long time, Mr. Qing Er said his thoughts.

Although he couldn't be sure what Xie Jiuhan would do, he felt that she couldn't continue hiding it. Otherwise, it would be more and more disadvantageous for Feng Qing. Moreover, they were husband and wife, so she had to say what she needed to say.

"Sigh... Alright, I've considered this matter too. When we return to the Xie Manor, I'll explain everything to Xiao Jiu Jiu." Feng Qing rested her chin on her hands and sighed lightly.

"God of Thieves, Phantom, Mr. Qingyi, Healer, are you sure you want to tell him all these identities?" Mr. Qing Er asked.

Feng Qing smiled bitterly. As long as she said one of the three identities, Xie Jiuhan would be able to guess the other two. Hence, she couldn't hide it at all. It was better to tell him the truth.

"What else can I do? At most, I'll be spanked and then withdrawn from A Dark Organization..." Feng Qing said helplessly..

Chapter 154: An Unreliable Idea

With that, the corners of Feng Qing's mouth twitched. It was as if she felt the pain in her butt already. When the time came, would it be useful to act coy and cute?

Mr. Qing Er's eyes darted around, and he snapped his fingers. "Hehe, I have an idea. Even if the Ninth Master knows your identity, he can't do anything to you!"

When Feng Qing heard that, she immediately perked up. She glared at Mr. Qing Er. "What idea? Hurry up and say it. If it's useful, I'll arrange for you to have a big meal."

Mr. Qing Er gulped and revealed a cunning expression. "Pregnant!"

Feng Qing's expression froze as her head buzzed. No matter how smart she was, she had never thought in this direction. After all, she was only so old and had no awareness of being a mother.

Seeing that she didn't say anything, Mr. Qing Er continued, "Think about it, you got pregnant first and Little Ninth Master is in your stomach. When that time comes, will the Ninth Master still lay a hand on you? The joy of being a father is greater than everything. Even if you're wicked beyond redemption, he won't care anymore."

Feng Qing : "..."

Ever since she met Mr. Qing Er, the ideas he came up with had never been reliable. Using a child as a shield was very consistent with Mr. Qing Er's IQ.

"Let's take a step back. Even if the Ninth Master is still angry and wants to hit you, you can run away with your child like in the movies and hold the child hostage to make Xie Jiuhan abase himself," Mr. Qing Er continued.

Feng Qing smiled, a very good-looking smile. She gave Mr. Qing Er a thumbs up and said, "Qing Er, you're really stupid. How could you come up with the idea of running away with the baby? I don't know whether Little Jiu Jiu would humble himself or not, but he can definitely make everyone do it together with him, and it's the kind where everyone has to accept it no matter what."

Mr. Qing Er shrank his neck and scratched his yellow hair. He revealed an awkward smile and didn't dare to say anything else.

"Alright, you'd better worry about your little heart. I'll settle my own matters. Actually, it's not a big deal. I was Jiu Jiu's person when I'm alive and I will be Jiu Jiu's ghost when I'm dead. Back then, without him, there wouldn't be me later, let alone these identities," Feng Qing comforted him, thinking very freely.

Mr. Qing Er frowned and asked, "Then aren't you afraid that he won't want you after you've deceived him so badly?"

As a man, Mr. Qing Er thought from Xie Jiuhan's perspective. The answer he got was that if he were Xie Jiuhan, he would not be able to forgive Feng Qing. At least, he would not be able to trust her anymore.

Feng Qing waved her hand and said indifferently, "You don't understand him, nor do you understand me, nor do you understand love. Let's put it this way. If Little Jiu Jiu doesn't want me anymore, I will continue to love and protect him in my own way."

Mr. Qing Er was stunned. He stared intently at Feng Qing. When she said this just now, her eyes were filled with love and her face was filled with happiness.

"Qingqing, sometimes I'm really jealous of you," Mr. Qing Er suddenly said.

Feng Qing was stunned and looked at him in confusion. She didn't know what he meant. How was she worthy of his jealousy?

Mr. Qing Er said, "You have the guts to love and hate, and you would risk your life for love, you believe in the person you love without any reservations, regardless of whether you succeed or fail, at least you've loved someone vigorously in your life..."

At the end of his speech, Qing Er couldn't continue. He turned to look out of the car, not knowing what he was thinking. Compared to Feng Qing, his feelings could only be buried in his heart. Once he revealed it or was discovered, the consequences...

Feng Qing didn't pursue the matter. Everyone had their secrets, especially when it came to matters of the heart. If others didn't say anything, but you had to mention it, it would be a form of hurt.

At the International Hot Spring Hotel.

"How is Little Jiu Jiu?" Feng Qing asked.

"The Healer has already gone back. He applied medicine to the Ninth Master and fed him sleeping pills. The Ninth Master is sleeping now." Ji Yunchen replied.

Feng Qing patted her chest and said as if a burden had been lifted from her shoulders, "That's good. You guys have worked hard too. Leave Ninth Master to me to take care of him. You guys go back to your rooms and rest for a while."

Ji Yunchen and Xie Qi looked at each other and bowed before retreating. Since they followed the Ninth Master, they didn't rest or have any holidays. They were already used to this kind of long term work method. However, since Young Madam was back, there was no point in them staying here.

After closing the door, Feng Qing came to the bed and checked Xie Jiuhan's condition. She found that everything was fine and he was sleeping soundly.

After washing the hot towel in the bathroom, she flipped Xie Jiuhan over and gently wiped the blood on his back. When she was cutting off the rotten flesh earlier on, there was a lot of greenish-black blood clotting..

Chapter 155: As Sweet As Honey

With the strong knockout powder, Xie Jiuhan was in deep sleep. He wouldn't wake up even if she threw him onto the streets, much less flip him around.

His broad back, firm muscles, and unique male figure made her feel more and more enticed the more she wiped them. Ever since her eyes recovered, she would always be mesmerized by a certain part of Xie Jiuhan's body.

Because of the fever, Xie Jiuhan's body was very hot. Sensing the man's body temperature, Feng Qing's heart was in a daze again. In order to not let her thoughts run wild, she simply closed her eyes. However, after wiping a few times, she opened them again. There were many wounds on his back, and it was impossible to wipe them with her eyes closed.

She looked at her phone. From now on, she would wipe Xie Jiuhan's body every hour to cool him down. If necessary, she could also wipe his hands and feet with alcohol.

In his dream, Xie Jiuhan was in a dark room. In front of him, Mr. Qingyi was staring at him with a smile.

"Qingyi, you've schemed against me time and time again. Do you believe that I'll break your neck right now?" Xie Jiuhan snapped.

Before he could finish his sentence, Mr. Qingyi disappeared. The next second, Xie Jiuhan's back was warm. Mr. Qingyi's naked chest was pressed tightly against him.

Mr. Qingyi's feminine face went to his ear and licked his ear. "Jiu Jiu, you're so fierce, but I like it. There's only the two of us here, stop pretending. I know you have me in your heart, come and conquer me!"

Xie Jiuhan wanted to resist, but he couldn't control his body and could only let Mr. Qingyi wrap himself around him. Xie Jiuhan's eyes were red, he couldn't accept this reality, not even in his dream.

In his dream, Xie Jiuhan's teeth were trembling. His muscles were tensed up to their limits, and large beads of sweat covered his forehead. He wanted to regain control of his body.

"Little Jiu Jiu, don't resist anymore, the 'Mandarin Duck Love' is in you. From now on, you can only have me in your heart. Come on, satisfy me fiercely..." Mr. Qingyi moved his hands up and down, his voice seductive.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes were bloodshot. He said word by word, "You... deserve... death!"

An unparalleled aura surged into the sky. Other than Feng Qing, no one was allowed to call him Little Jiu Jiu.

The next second, Xie Jiuhan, who was in his sleep, suddenly opened his eyes. His entire body exuded a fierce killing intent. One of his arms reached out and grabbed Mr. Qingyi's neck. Just as he was about to break Qingyi's neck, his feminine face gradually turned into Feng Qing's.

"Oh... Little, Little Jiu Jiu..." Feng Qing held his large hand tightly and squeezed out the last bit of air in her lungs.

The man's eyes trembled and his mind went blank for a moment. He hurriedly released his grip on Feng Qing's neck and looked around. He then realized that he had just had a dream.

"Cough, cough, cough..." Feng Qing knelt on the bed and coughed as she gasped. She had been changing the towel on Xie Jiuhan's head just now, but he had almost strangled her to death. This man's strength was too great.

Xie Jiuhan reacted and pulled Feng Qing into his arms. He hugged her tightly and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. I had a nightmare just now!"

No matter how much grievance she had, it was melted by the man's bear hug. She blew gently into the man's ear. "I'm fine, as long as you're fine."

The man's mouth twitched. He hugged Feng Qing's shoulders and looked at her unhappily. He didn't like Feng Qing's words. What did she mean by he was fine?

The sunlight shone through the curtains and landed on Feng Qing. It was as if she was covered in a layer of gold. Her long, black chocolate-like hair was scattered lazily in front of her. Her perfect face was so delicate that it looked like it could break with a blow. Just looking at her made one want to rub her fiercely.

Looking at the towel by the bed and then at the blood vessels in Feng Qing's eyes, Xie Jiuhan said softly, "You didn't sleep for the entire night?" Other than her, who would not sleep all night to take care of him? Who would tirelessly wipe his body to cool down?

Feng Qing smiled at him. "It's okay. It's not like I didn't sleep all night. I'll get up every hour. At most, I didn't sleep well."

Xie Jiuhan did not speak anymore. He only looked at his woman quietly. His eyes, which used to be cold and emotionless, were filled with tenderness and sweetness. If possible, he was willing to spend eternity at this moment and look at her forever.

Feng Qing gently caressed the man's face. When her eyes met his, her heart was as sweet as honey!

The morning sun was just nice. Inside and outside the room, it was dyed golden. Only the air had changed into the color of love, drifting wantonly..

Chapter 156: Which Little Fairy Could Resist?

Xie Jiuhan stood up from the bed and hugged Feng Qing in his arms. She had not slept for the entire night. Now that Xie Jiuhan had woken up, she could finally fall asleep in peace.

"Mm..." Feng Qing murmured in a daze.

Feeling Xie Jiuhan's strong arms, she completely let down her guard and fell asleep. Seeing that she was sleeping soundly, Xie Jiuhan hugged her and laid on the bed. He even posed her in the most relaxed and comfortable position.

After an unknown period of time, Feng Qing rolled over while mumbling. Xie Jiuhan's completely numb arms were finally freed. He covered Feng Qing with a blanket and entered the bathroom.

Looking at his back in the mirror, Xie Jiuhan tugged at the corners of his mouth. When his skin and flesh was cut off yesterday, he happened to have a high fever. He realized that it wasn't as painful as he imagined. Instead, ever since he woke up today, his back had been in a heart-wrenching pain.

It had to be admitted that Mr. Qingyi's suturing technique was very good. He had only stitched three stitches on each wound, but he could stitch the wound together perfectly. The special suturing technique not only had the anti-inflammatory effect but also promoted the healing of the wound. There was also powder on the wound. Over the course of the night, all the wounds had begun to scab.

Xie Jiuhan tried to pull his back but stopped halfway. He was afraid that he would use too much strength and open the wound.

With a body full of injuries, it was impossible for him to take a shower. He could only wash his hair. However, his body was not dirty. After all, Feng Qing had wiped him last night.

Xie Jiuhan dried his hair and realized that Feng Qing had appeared at the bathroom door at some point. He looked at the hairdryer in his hand. She had probably been woken up by the noise.

Feng Qing pinched her waist and looked unhappy. "Little Jiu Jiu, your injuries are very serious. You'll get infected if you touch water." Then, she quickly turned her head to the side, her pretty face flushed red.

This man was getting more and more overboard. He actually dared to take off his clothes in front of her...

Feng Qing's face was as red as a candle flame. She couldn't leave now, if she escaped, Xie Jiuhan would definitely be suspicious because she couldn't see. If she didn't leave, she would have to face the naked Xie Jiuhan. Which little fairy could resist?

Xie Jiuhan took off his clothes, not to shower, but to change. "You want to go to the toilet?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, I can't hold it in anymore!"

"Then come in and use it. I'll look for Ji Yunchen and get him to send breakfast over," Xie Jiuhan said before changing and walking out.

Feng Qing heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Xie Jiuhan was blowing his hair and didn't notice her surprised gaze. Otherwise, he would have definitely seen the change in her eyes.

With the sound of the toilet flushing, Feng Qing returned to the bed and was pulled into Xie Jiuhan's arms.

"Hubby, I still want to sleep for a while more..." Feng Qing pulled the blanket over and wrapped herself up. Just now, a large hand seemed to be playing the piano on her body. It played from her chin to her abdomen and then down. Xie Jiuhan probably ate her up as breakfast.

Xie Jiuhan ignored her and picked up his phone to send Ji Yunchen a message. Feng Qing was hiding under the blanket, her face flushed red. Although the man did not lift the blanket, he held her in his arms with one long leg.

Every morning, the man's age was completely reflected. The feeling of being held against made Feng Qing's breathing quicken. Although they already had done the deed before, she was either blind or Xie Jiuhun was under the aphrodisiac, it did not feel as clear as they did now.

Being pressed down by the man domineeringly, Feng Qing's heart almost jumped out when she recalled how the man had taken off his clothes at the bathroom door and revealed a body full of hormones.

Ever since she used the artificial retina, she could not only see, but also see very clearly. With just a glance, she had scanned the man's entire body and imprinted almost every detail in his brain.

Feng Qing wanted to ask her husband if he had also taken off his clothes like this when she was blind. Wasn't he too much?

Hiding under the blanket, Feng Qing did not dare to move at all. She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, afraid that Xie Jiuhan would do another pre-meal exercise with her. It was not that she was unwilling to get close to Xie Jiuhan, but it was because Xie Jiuhan was injured and exercising vigorously would open his wound.

Half an hour later, Ji Yunchen brought over a sumptuous breakfast. Feng Qing took the opportunity to wake up. She really couldn't pretend anymore. After all, the man's thing was pressed against her and she could not sleep.

After washing up briefly, the two of them sat at the dining table. Feng Qing forked a slice of bread and passed it to him.. "Eh, don't you only eat blueberry jam?"

Chapter 157: Hubby, Is It Too Late For Me To Run Now?

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. He asked curiously, "How do you know that I didn't eat blueberry jam?"

Feng Qing's heart tensed up. She realized that she was exposed again and hurriedly sniffed. "Oh, my nose is very useful. I can definitely smell it from this close."

"You have good ears and a good nose. Are you a dog?" Xie Jiuhan snorted.

He spread the peanut butter evenly on the bread and took an elegant bite. From the start to the end, his eyes were fixed on Feng Qing. Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. She could only pretend to be blind and touch the food on the table to eat.

Fried eggs, milk, and black forest ham, Xie Jiuhan put the food in Feng Qing's plate as he ate. Part of it was what Feng Qing liked to eat, and the other was forced by him. Their married life was just that simple. Every day, they would start with a sumptuous breakfast.

As she ate, Feng Qing was stunned. Her husband was too handsome, even when he's eating, he's so stylish!

"Little Jiu Jiu!" Feng Qing suddenly shouted.

"Speak!" Xie Jiuhan frowned.

Feng Qing put down her knife and fork, took a deep breath, and asked, "Little Jiu Jiu, if I lie to you one day because of something, will you be angry with me? Oh, I mean if..."

Xie Jiuhan's eyes narrowed. His expression did not change, but he exuded a cold aura. It was as if an avalanche was about to happen and drown everyone.

"Since you're asking this, it means that you really lied to me. Tell me honestly, what did you lie to me about?" Xie Jiu said coldly.

Feng Qing felt bitter. She knew that Xie Jiuhan's IQ was especially high. When she said 'what if, if', he would be able to guess what she wanted to do.

Feng Qing endured and swallowed the words that were about to come out of her mouth. Xie Jiuhan was not in a good mood now. It was better to wait until they returned to the Xie Manor before finding an opportunity to speak.

"Why are you so fierce? I already said that it was if. I lied to your soul and your person. Bite me?" Feng Qing puffed out her chest and said arrogantly.

After saying it, she regretted it. Xie Jiuhan put down his knife and fork and was licking his lips as he looked at her with interest. His expression seemed to say, "Since you've requested so, I'll definitely satisfy you."

Feng Qing asked weakly, "Hubby, is it too late for me to run now?"

The next second, Xie Jiuhan answered her with his actions. He pressed her onto the bed like a cheetah hunting for food, and kissed her neck and collarbone savagely and aggressively.

On the bed, Feng Qing rubbed her red collarbone. Xie Jiuhan's domineering love made her unable to resist.

In the middle of the next month, it was Xie Jiuhan's birthday. She was thinking about whether she should confess everything on his birthday. Her three identities were undoubtedly the happiest birthday gift for Xie Jiuhan. However, she was also afraid that the surprise would turn into a shock. Then that would be too tragic.

If she didn't want Xie Jiuhan to be angry, she had to calm him down. However, after thinking for a long time, she couldn't think of any new tricks. She could only pick up her tablet and check on the Internet. If a person's intelligence wasn't good, she would consult the netizens.

On a certain forum, the headline was: "How can I coax my husband not to be angry if I lie to him?"

A comment said, "Men are all the same. There's nothing that can't be resolved with a round of coquettishness. If you act coquettishly to him, I guarantee that he won't be able to vent his anger."

Feng Qing shook her head. Acting spoiled was for ordinary men. Was Xie Jiuhan an ordinary man? The more she acted spoiled, the more her butt hurt.

Another comment said, "Isn't that simple? Every time my husband gets angry, he'll be pushed back by me... It doesn't matter if a woman has no chest or butt, but she has to be slutty!"

Feng Qing rubbed her nose. It wasn't like she hadn't done something like reverse pushing before. In the end, she had to suffer pain for three days before she could recover. It could be considered as paying a painful price for reverse pushing.

The third comment said, "I advise the OP to be rational and not be fooled by the first and second comments. You should learn from me. Every time I make my husband angry, I will buy a new set of sexy pajamas for him to see. It's tried and tested!"

The sister for the third comment was very particular. She even attached the link address at the back. Feng Qing entered the link, and her pretty face instantly flushed red and white. Her little heart beat even faster. The third commenter was definitely by far the most stimulating. She didn't expect that there was such a domain in the world that she had never come into contact with.

She decisively gave the third commenter the best comment. She then filled in her address and contact information and quickly made an order. In order to make Xie Jiuhan happy, she decided to give it her all..

Chapter 158: The Intelligence Agency Has Been Trying To Poach Me Too

Jia Le Records Company, recording studio.

The famous producer, Li Zhao, said, "Shaoqun, I don't agree with you. The melody of this chorus has to be adjusted. Moreover, the lyrics have to be considered, including the background sound. Why don't you add the sound of the bubble?"

Li Shaoqun furrowed his brows as he listened to the song that he had just synthesized. His hands were still playing the rhythm as he retorted, "Alright, I'll listen to you. Combining the sound of the bubble will indeed make it feel more like it's from the deep sea. However, I don't think there's a need to change the lyrics and the chorus. If I change it again, it'll lose its soul."

Seeing how heated their discussion was, Feng Qing smiled and said, "I agree with Li Shaoqun. The lyrics are already very charming. As for the chorus, can't we just change the C to B?"

Li Zhao and Li Shaoqun were stunned. They stood up and greeted Feng Qing. Li Zhao said in confusion, "Miss Siren, you're really amazing. No wonder Shaoqun insisted on cooperating with you. You really have great musical achievements."

Feng Qing's suggestion enlightened Li Zhao. He could not help but play the chorus on the electronic violin alone. He immediately felt that the song was perfect.

Feng Qing shook her head. "Teacher Li, you're flattering me. I just like it."

In the recording studio, everyone looked at Feng Qing and were filled with anticipation. This Internet original best female singer was like the fairy of music, subduing them with her talent again and again.

The piano teacher had specially tested Feng Qing just now. Although she couldn't see, she could hear each sound emitted by the piano with incomparable precision. Even Li Shaoqun could only hear nine sounds during the test. Everyone knew that to hear every sound and tune, one needed long-term professional training or someone who had been in music production for a long time to be able to do it. Moreover, not everyone could do it. One needed a certain amount of talent.

Of course, that wasn't the most amazing thing. A few minutes ago, Feng Qing did another test. The guitar teacher brought over two guitars. The two guitars' colors and size are identical. He played the same song with two guitars.

The guitar teacher asked, "Miss Siren, can you tell what's different about two guitars?"

Feng Qing smiled like a flower and said, "The two guitars should be purely handmade. They were made with peach blossom heart wood, but the second guitar should have been broken once, so its high notes are one-sixth lower."

The guitar teacher fainted on the ground with his guitar in his arms. Everyone present was petrified on the spot, feeling a chill run down their backs.

"Genius, an absolute music genius. Is this the legendary God's sense of pitch?"

"Compared to her, I'm like a deaf person. She can even tell the difference in sound by one-sixth. Could it really be that the person was transformed by the siren?"

"D*mn, it's really amazing. She can even tell that the guitar has been broken by a fall. This guitar was indeed borken by me when I accidentally fell off the bridge. Later on, I even begged the higher-ups to help me repair it."

Everyone was amazed and admired Feng Qing to the core. Compared to her, these people were embarrassed to say that they were in the music industry. It was said that the Jia Le musicians quit on the spot.

Li Shaoqun and Li Zhao were dumbfounded when they heard their assistant's report. One-sixth of the sound difference was comparable to professional sound equipment.

Looking at the calm Feng Qing, Li Shaoqun thought to himself, "In the future, Feng Qing will definitely make an unprecedented and future career in Xia country's music industry!"

Li Zhao was older after all and was more steady. He quickly calmed down and teased, "Miss Siren, in wartime, someone like you would definitely be caught and made a spy."

Be it God's sense of pitch or absolute hearing, in that era of war and turmoil in the country, people with such special abilities would be captured to serve a certain force.

Feng Qing's eyes turned into crescents as she said cutely, "Hehe, the Intelligence Agency has been trying to poach me too!"

Everyone laughed loudly, all of them treating this as a joke. Their evaluation of Feng Qing rose to a new height. They didn't expect that this beautiful and talented Siren was actually very humorous.

Feng Qing smiled and did not argue with the crowd. After all, it was difficult for ordinary people to believe such a thing. It was better that no one took it seriously. Anyway, she did not care.

At the entrance of the recording studio, Wang Jingwen was hiding behind the crowd. When she saw that everyone was almost praising Feng Qing to the sky, her face was extremely gloomy. She stood there silently without a word.

Feng Qing glanced at the door and her lips curled up slightly. Wang Jingwen could dodge the attention of others, but she could not dodge Feng Qing. As long as Feng Qing saw her once, she could remember her heartbeat. Even without looking, she knew who was here..

Chapter 159: Crazy Live Stream

Although it was only a glance, Wang Jingwen took two steps back in fear. However, she quickly realized that Feng Qing was blind. What was there to be afraid of? Besides, she did not do anything.

The Human Resource Director said, "Miss Siren, I solemnly and sincerely invite you to consider signing a contract with our Jia Le. I can represent Jia Le to promise you that I will definitely provide you with the best conditions and resources to make you a super rookie in Xia country's music industry!"

Wang Jingwen frowned and looked at Feng Qing again. She quietly pushed the door open and left. If Feng Qing signed a contract with Jia Le, then as the original top gun of Jia Le, she should abdicate and give up her position, it might even be worse...

Feng Qing patted her forehead, picked up her bag, and ran out. Every time she came to Jia Le, she was most afraid of meeting this Human Resource Director. He would surround her and kept nagging. Seeing her slip away, everyone laughed loudly.

At the International Hot Spring Hotel.

In the study room, Xie Jiuhan was looking at his computer. There was a thick stack of documents that needed his approval on the table, and a cup of coffee was steaming.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Siren!"

"Thank you everyone for your support. In order to give back to the public's love and attention towards me, I've been recording an album for the past few days. I even recorded it with a famous male singer in the music industry.

"This album is well-made and has ample preparations. I believe I'll be able to meet everyone soon. When the time comes, everyone can definitely support me."

On the other side of the study room, Feng Qing was broadcasting on her phone. Anyway, Xie Jiuhan already knew that she was the Siren, so there was no need to hide.

"That's crazy, that's crazy, Miss Siren. Your voice is the best I've ever heard in my life. I'm already in love with you. I can't help myself."

"Miss Siren, may I ask what kind of toad you like? As long as you can say it, I can immediately become what you like."

"Sis Siren, go ahead and enter the entertainment industry. If you don't become famous, then all of us are blind."

Rows of comments flooded the screen. The live-stream was lagging for a period of time due to the gift special effects that filled the screen.

The appearance of the Siren was definitely a phenomenal existence. Every day, countless fans were waiting for her to live-stream. Even though she did not stream these few days, the enthusiasm of these fans did not decrease, as if they were intoxicated.

Feng Qing was also secretly stunned. She never dreamed that she would be so popular. Now that she could see it, the feeling the live-stream gave her was completely different.

The broadcast lasted for five minutes and was the most popular on the Internet. In ten minutes, the highest number of viewers on the entire Internet was the live stream. The peak value was 35 million people. In twenty minutes, it broke several of the number one records in the live stream world. The total value of the gifts was 300 million.

The number of people continued to increase, and the popularity crushed all the other live-streaming channels. At this moment, the live-streaming platform's server was overloading, and the platform's officials were also staring at the various data backstage. In the end, they concluded that the data of the Siren's twenty-minute live-stream was approximately three times that of the current A-list celebrities in the entertainment industry, and could compare with those SS-list celebrities.

Jia Le Records Company, artist's studio.

Jia Le's top gun, Wang Jingwen, was sitting on the sofa. She was frowning as she watched the grand scene in the Siren's live stream. This was the first time she had entered the Siren's live stream, but she was completely shocked by the scene in front of her.

Although she was shocked, she couldn't figure it out. Be it the Siren or Feng Qing, she had never received professional training before. How could she work with Li Shaoqun?

Recalling how Feng Qing had passed a few tests this morning and completely conquered the higher-ups of Jia Le, jealousy surged in Wang Jingwen's heart. Envy and jealousy engulfed her as she picked up the tablet and knocked.

"Hmph, how can a lousy Internet celebrity like her be confident enough to make an album? She even wants to work with a top singer. She's too shameless."

When this line of comment flashed across the screen of the live stream, the entire live stream seemed to have stopped, as if everyone was looking at this line of comment.

"What are you looking at? There's no smoke without fire. I heard that the Siren has been appearing at Jia Le Records recently and is even close to many of the higher-ups. This time, she can cooperate with the top singers, I guess she must have slept with the higher-ups."

Before anyone could react, another comment rolled across the screen..

Chapter 160: Li Shaoqun Fanatic Fan

The next second, the live stream exploded. Countless fans started to fight back against the anti-fan whose ID was 'Siren Is Very Slutty'. The two comments just now were sent by this ID.

"Where did this damned anti-fan come from? Hurry up and get out of the live broadcast room. Where's the manager? Why isn't he kicking this kind of trash, is he keeping it for the new year?"

"How dare you come up with such a name. Do you believe that I will post your information on the Internet? I'll give you three seconds to delete your account and log out of the Internet immediately. Otherwise, I'll pull out all your photos and expose you for three years."

"How could I forget about the anti-fan? Don't let me catch an Internet troll like you. Otherwise, I'll slap you to death. Let me tell you, my Siren Goddess is the number one goddess on the Internet. Regardless of looks or strength, she's much stronger than those celebrities."

Faced with the scolding all over the screen, the ID 'Siren Is Very Slutty' did not mind at all. She continued to send out comments. Wang Jingwen had done this many times, so she did not take it seriously at all. "Sigh, should I say that you people are stupid, or are you stupid? Siren who has never shown her face on the Internet before and she relied on her voice to hoodwink you all to this extent. Have any of you seen her or heard her original voice? Let me tell you, the Siren is a trashy woman. She's a scheming woman. On the surface, she looks very innocent, but behind her back, she's just doing some dirty business. Otherwise, it would be impossible for her to live like this, much less have such an ambiguous relationship with the higher-ups of the Jia Le Corporation."

Wang Jingwen's eyes were filled with hatred. If she didn't have some tricks up her sleeve, how would she have been able to get to where she was today and become the top gun in the Jia Le Records? Did she rely on her talent alone?

Seeing this comment, the fans instantly fell silent. Although the ID 'Siren Is Very Slutty' said it explicitly, who could guarantee that what he said was not the truth? Were there not many dirty deals in the entertainment industry?

The ID 'Siren Is Very Slutty': "Jia Le, top singer, everyone should be able to think of someone, right? Friendly reminder, the true love fans of this top singer, keep an eye on your artiste. Don't let him be used by that little slut, the Siren. When the time comes and there's a scandal, tsk tsk... I'll stop talking, think about it yourself."

Regarding the collaboration between the Siren and Li Shaoqun, the higher-ups of the Jia Le Corporation had actually given an order that no matter who dared to expose this matter, the Jia Le Records would fire this person immediately and would pursue legal responsibility.

This was also why Wang Jingwen was smart. With just a few key words, smart fans would immediately know that the person working with the Siren was Li Shaoqun. However, it was useless even if Jia Le found out because she didn't say Li Shaoqun's name.

How could Li Shaoqun's fans not be in the live broadcast? They had indeed been led astray.

"Oh my god, this internet celebrity who doesn't even dare to show her face, could she really be collaborating with my Shaoqun oppa?"

"No! As a member of Brother Shaoqun's fan club, I don't agree with Brother Shaoqun lowering his status to collaborate with a web celebrity on a duet album."

"Sisters, this Siren actually dares to have designs on our idol. Everyone, report her together and make her live stream unable to continue. Our Li-chan doesn't need to work with anyone. Anyone who works with him is a perfect blasphemy to him."

The corners of Wang Jingwen's mouth curled up into a smug smile. Li Shaoqun's fans were crazy, and many of them were crazy fans. Not to mention flaming the Siren on the Internet, they could even jump off a building for Li Shaoqun. And she made full use of this point.

Before noon tomorrow, Li Shaoqun's fans would cause a commotion in Jia Le. They would all object to the cooperation between the Siren and Li Shaoqun. She would see what the higher-ups would do.

Feng Qing looked at the comments that were filled with objections and curses. She was very calm as she said into the microphone, "Since someone has exposed and everyone has guessed it, I won't hide it anymore. The top singer who is collaborating with me on the album is Jia Le's Li Shaoqun."

"D*mn... you're an internet celebrity. Although you know some songs, how can you be compared to my Brother Shaoqun? You even want to work with him on an album. You're so shameless."

"Let me warn you, it's best if you know your position. No matter how good your singing is, you're just an internet celebrity singer. You aren't presentable at all. Don't let your singing pollute Shaoqun's idol's new album."

"Hmph, what is this? After being famous for a few days on the Internet, you started to float. Why don't you look in the mirror and see how you are? You're also worthy of cooperating with our Shaoqun? It's simply disgusting.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro