161 - 170

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 161: Paying Thousand Of Gifts In A Single Breath

Looking at the comments that were getting more and more malicious, Feng Qing said calmly, "There are many reasons why I worked with Li Shaoqun on the album. It's not convenient for me to explain things here. Those keyboard warriors who are attacking me, hope that you can remain calm and objective. So what if I'm an internet celebrity singer? Can't internet celebrities sing well? Can't internet celebrities enter the industry?"

Feng Qing was a little agitated as she spoke up to this point. She paused for a moment before continuing, "If you haven't heard my song, please go and listen to it first before commenting on me. Otherwise, you wouldn't know that you were being used as a shield. There's also this netizen with the ID 'Siren Is Very Slutty'. Seeing that your account is only level one and you haven't even done any newbie missions, you should be newly registered, right? You came to my live stream for no reason and even let Li Shaoqun's fans attack me. No matter who you are, if you have the guts, go on your main account!"

How could such a person who is hiding behind a fake account be a good person?

Although Feng Qing was very angry, her voice was still clear and gentle. Her grainy voice was very strong, and it sounded as comfortable as if she was giving someone a massage. There was even a numbing feeling as if electricity was flowing through one's entire body.

This time, it was Wang Jingwen's turn to be dumbfounded. Hearing Feng Qing's provocative words, she felt that her brain wasn't enough. "Isn't Feng Qing blind? How did she see these comments?" She thought about it for a long time but still couldn't figure it out. She could only attribute it to the fact that the app was so powerful that it had some kind of function to support blind people.

She picked up the tablet and took a deep breath. Wang Jingwen's hands quickly tapped on the screen. She didn't dare to fight Feng Qing head on. Couldn't she teach a stinky blind person a lesson on the Internet?

"Hehe, I can't wait!" Wang Jingwen rubbed her hands excitedly.

She had just typed a sentence and planned to expose the fact that the Siren was a blind person. She wanted to see how the fans who liked the Siren would react. Would they defect?

However, when she pressed the 'Send' button, the typed text did send out, but the system reminded her, "I'm sorry, your comments do not conform to the platform's rules. This comment cannot be read by others."

Wang Jingwen was stunned as she typed the message again. She stared at the screen for a long time but did not notice any words or phrases that were out of line. She refused to believe it and chose a few dispensable words to delete. Wang Jingwen pressed the 'Send' button again, and the result was the same as the comment she had just posted.

Rolling up her sleeves, Wang Jingwen was extremely indignant and repeated herself. This time, she had deleted a lot of the content, but the result was still the same. This made Wang Jingwen extremely angry.

At this moment, a rich golden special effect flashed on the screen. Then, a golden red line of text reminded the live stream.

[Siren's Hubby]: Give the host a golden house in the sky!

[Siren's Hubby]: Give the host an aircraft carrier!

[Siren's Hubby]: Give the host a carnival park!

From this moment on, all the comments in the live-stream disappeared. They were all flooded by the gift special effects one after another. All kinds of dazzling gifts were flooded.

Half an hour passed, but the gifts in the live broadcast were not over yet. It was as if it was not expensive to send gifts. Everyone was shocked by the crazy bombardment of gifts. They even suspected that there was a problem with the system. They specially exited the live broadcast and contacted the management on the platform. The answer they got was that there was no problem with the system. There were indeed people who had been sending gifts.

"10 million, that's more than 10 million. Oh my god, where did this Versailles come from? They're sending 10 million gifts in one go."

"Tycoon, what breed of dog do you need? No matter what breed, I can easily do it. I only ask that you give me a gift for five minutes."

"He's crazy. He's supporting the Siren Goddess too much. Is this a betrothal gift for her?"

As more than half of the netizens were disconnected by the gift effects, a few netizens with better equipment finally posted a few comments. The result was only displayed for a few seconds before it was flooded by the new gift effect.

When Wang Jingwen re-entered the Siren's live stream, she realized that the screen was still filled with gift special effects. No one could comment on the live stream at all. Wang Jingwen was completely shocked. At first, she suspected that the Siren had found someone to do it, but now, it doesn't seem that way because any host would not send tens of millions of gifts to herself unless they were abnormal in intelligence.

At this moment, a new ID appeared on the public screen in the live-stream room, instantly blocking the ID 'Siren's Hubby' from just now..

Chapter 162: If I Don't Let You Kneel Down And Call Me Daddy Today, I'll Take Your Surname From Now On!

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: Send the host a golden house!

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: Send the host a super diamond mine!

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: Send the host a super time machine!

Another nouveau riche was crazily sending gifts. The viewers in the live-stream were completely excited. They all pressed 666 on the public screen, but none of them could be sent out. The entire screen was replaced by gift special effects.

All the viewers in the live broadcast were holding their breaths, their eyes fixed on the upper left corner of the screen. This was because there was a gift tabulation. Every time a gift was refreshed, the number on the tabulation would increase.

The number of the most expensive gifts, such as the golden house, the aircraft carrier, the super carnival, and so on, was rising rapidly. The number of the golden house reached 9999, which meant that this gift was already maxed out. Even if one had money, they would not be able to buy it.

The audience's hands, which were holding their phones or tablets, were trembling. They were even more excited than the Siren herself. They would probably only see such a crazy and real scene once in their lives.

"Oh my god, this Siren Goddess is really going to become a god. She's the god with the highest income in Xia country's internet live stream!"

"Who do you think the Siren Goddess will fall for if both of these rich people are so stubborn?"

"Did those haters see this? Our Siren Goddess relies on her strength. She doesn't need to cooperate with Li Shaoqun to have popularity. There are countless big shots who are willing to spend money for the Siren Goddess."

The fans barely managed to spam a few comments, defending the image of the Siren.

In the Capital, in the Gu family's courtyard.

Xie Shihao was lying on the sofa, staring at his phone screen with a sinister look on his face. His fingers seemed to be attached with an engine as he crazily touched the screen.

"F*ck you, who are you talking to?" Xie Shihao tapped the screen and said sweetly, "How dare you call yourself the husband of the Siren? You're courting death. If I don't make you kneel down and call me daddy today, I'll take your surname from now on!"

Just as he pressed send again, a white charging page suddenly appeared on his phone screen, indicating that his account was out of money. Xie Shihao was stunned. This account was connected to his bank card, which meant that he had no money in his bank card.

Seeing that 'Siren's Hubby' had the upper hand again, Xie Shihao looked to Gu Qingye for help. "Qingye, stop watching the fun. Hurry up and transfer 20 million to my bank card. It's an emergency!"

As the young master of the Capital's Xie family, how could he allow himself to fail especially in terms of finances. Gu Qingye glanced at him and hurriedly sat on the other end of the sofa. It was best to stay away from such a fool, or else he would easily become an idiot.

"Did dog shit enter your head? You emptied your bank card for an Internet celebrity. According to what I know, this money will be your living expenses for the next six months, right?" Gu Qingye said coldly.

Xie Shihao pulled his hair and looked at his phone screen in pain. He watched helplessly as Siren's Hubby sent her gifts one after another. The dazzling special effects seemed to be mocking him.

"What do you know? You don't understand at all!" Xie Shihao threw his phone aside and shouted, "The Siren isn't an internet celebrity at all. She's the future star of the Xia country's music industry. She's my ideal type. She's the woman I want to get at all costs."

Gu Qingye : "..."

He had already been completely defeated by Xie Shihao's idiocy. A web celebrity could mesmerize him to death. He really needed money to cure his brain.

Looking at the increasing difference in the amount of gifts, Xie Shihao felt like he was being pressed against the ground. In front of the Siren Goddess, he had lost, and he had suffered a crushing defeat!

Holding his chest, he fell onto the sofa and stuck his tongue out of her mouth, looking like he had nothing to live for. Gu Qingye looked at him and wanted to kick him away. This person was hopeless.

Xie Shihao looked at the ceiling and said pitifully, "Qingye, I'm afraid I'm going to die soon. In the game last time, not only was I beaten up by the god, but I also lost face in front of the Siren Goddess today. I'm a useless person. I'm so ashamed..."

Gu Qingye made a cup of tea and sipped it gently. "Yes, you're indeed useless. If I were your uncle, I would definitely slap you to death if I knew that you're such a prodigal for an internet celebrity!"

Xie Shihao sat up from the sofa abruptly, shocking Gu Qingye. The hot tea scalded his tongue, and he wished he could pour a cup of tea on Xie Shihao's face.

Xie Shihao picked up his phone and sent a friend request to 'Siren's Hubby' excitedly!

Chapter 163: Mourned For Xie Shihao For Three Seconds

Gu Qingye looked disgusted. "Aren't you cheap? You just lost to him and now you're adding him as a friend?"

Xie Shihao raised his head and said arrogantly, "What do you know? This is called being unable to beat him. Then join him and let the big shot bring me along to show off."

Gu Qingye shook his head and was speechless for Xie Shihao. He left with the teapot.

Tang City, International Hot Spring Hotel.

Ji Yunchen held a document and placed it respectfully on Xie Jiuhan's table. "Ninth Master, this is the information that the app officials sent over just now. The information about the ID 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy' is inside."

"Okay, you can leave," Xie Jiuhan said softly.

Ji Yunchen nodded and turned to leave the study room. Three minutes ago, Xie Jiuhan got angry. He wanted to see who the owner of this ID was. How dare he compare gifts with him in the live stream. Was he tired of living?

What made him most angry was the name of this ID, 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy'...

Flipping open the information, Xie Jiuhan's face was covered in frost after one look. However, his eyes were filled with strangeness as he picked up the phone and dialed a number.

On the other end of the phone, Ji Yunchen said respectfully, "Ninth Master, please instruct!"

"Inform the financial department of the corporation to freeze all the bank cards under Xie Shihao's name, including his credit cards and debit cards." After saying that, he hung up the phone, leaving Ji Yunchen dumbfounded on the other end.

Shaking his head, Ji Yunchen did not dare to ask any more questions. It was better for him to ask less about the matter between the uncle and nephew. Anyway, he was following Xie Jiuhan's orders unconditionally.

Feng Qing asked curiously, "Little Jiu Jiu, why did you freeze Xie Shihao's account?"

Xie Jiuhan's face darkened. "He's spending money recklessly!"

Feng Qing : "..."

Black lines streaked across her face as she mourned for Xie Shihao for three seconds. What did he mean by spending money recklessly? It seemed like her husband had just sent tens of millions of gifts in the live stream.

In reality, what Feng Qing didn't know was that Xie Jiuhan had a reason for doing this. From the information just now, he knew that Xie Shihao had been occupying the position of the top gun on the Siren's live stream for a long time. Just now, he had been competing with his biological uncle in the live stream. How could he not control Xie Shihao?

Xie Jiuhan had already decided. Even if Xie Shihao came to beg him for mercy, he wouldn't unfreeze his account. Wasn't he the top gun on the board? He would freeze his bank account for as long as he stayed on the board.

Sitting back in front of the computer, he realized that there was a friend request. It was from the ID 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy'. Xie Jiu laughed coldly and rejected it.

In the Gu family's courtyard.

"Qingye, my good brother. You're my best brother. Can you lend me two million? I'll repay you with a kiss!" Xie Shihao clung onto Gu Qingye to borrow money.

Gu Qingye pushed him away and said in disgust, "Bullsh*t, stay away from me. For the sake of two million, you've lost your lower limit."

Seeing that two million had arrived, Xie Shihao flew up in joy and almost threw his phone out. Although two million wasn't a lot, it was still better than nothing. At the very least, he could make a name for himself.

The next second, Xie Shihao's face turned into an eggplant. He realized that his bank card had been frozen. "Impossible. Why are all my bank accounts frozen?"

In the study room, Xie Jiuhan clicked his mouse helplessly. The ID 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy' had sent him friend requests repeatedly. Without exception, he rejected all of them.

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: God, no discord, no concord. Don't be so petty. Add me as a friend and let me posture with you in the future. "

[Siren's Hubby]: "Get lost!"

[Kneel down and Call Me Daddy]: "F*ck! Are you still trying to be strong? Do you think I'm not qualified to be your friend? Are you looking down on me?"

[Siren's Hubby]: "That's right!"

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: "..."

[Kneel and Call Me Daddy]: "Haha, the ignorant are fearless. Calling you big shot, do you really think you're big shot? Do you know who I am?"

This time, 'Siren's Hubby' didn't reply to him. Instead, he added him as a friend. Xie Shihao was so angry that he almost died on the spot. He wanted to use his identity to posture, but the other party didn't give him a chance.

"F*ck! You haven't added him yet?" Gu Qingye said in surprise after playing a round.

Xie Shihao pointed at his phone and gritted his teeth. "This bastard deliberately set a friend request and even wrote the answer behind the question.."

Chapter 164: How Dare This Trash Slander His Woman?

"Question?" Gu Qingye had a puzzled look on his face as he went over to take a look. He instantly couldn't help but laugh. The other party really had Xie Shihao under his thumb and he couldn't even resist.

"What are you laughing at? I'm going all out. A real man knows when to yield and when to stand tall." Xie Shihao shouted angrily and picked up his phone.

Xie Shihao cursed. After inputting the words "I'll kneel to you", a good-looking special effect appeared, indicating that he had successfully added him as a friend. Seeing these words, Gu Qingye couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed loudly. Xie Shihao's face turned red and white.

In the Siren's live stream.

After all the special effects of the gifts disappeared, Feng Qing said in an extremely seductive voice, "Thank you, 'Siren's Hubby', thank you 'Kneel and Call Me Daddy'. You're really too supportive to send so many gifts. There are also many other friends who have just sent gifts. In order to thank everyone, I've prepared to sing a song for everyone."

Then, Feng Qing raised her hand and slid her slender fingers across the strings of the guitar, producing a rhythmic sound.

The next second, the elegant and moving song of the Siren passed through the live-stream and entered the ears of every audience. Whether or not she had any skills in singing and whether her voice was pleasant depended on whether she grabbed everyone's ears with the first sound.

In that instant, the live-stream seemed to have stopped. No one posted any comments or sent gifts. Everyone simultaneously raised their volume and listened attentively to the Siren's singing.

In the Gu family's courtyard, Xie Shihao was carefully holding his phone and listening to the Siren sing. Even Gu Qingye was sitting quietly beside him.

In the Jia Le Artists Studio, Wang Jingwen's expression was conflicted. She wanted to turn off the sound, but her fingers could not do it. She was jealous of Feng Qing's talent, but she had to admit that the Siren's voice would definitely crush the entire Xia country's female singers.

In the study room, Feng Qing was holding a guitar and wearing an earpiece. Her face was filled with a blissful smile as beautiful songs floated out of her mouth. Every word was filled with emotions.

Xie Jiuhan held his coffee and leaned against the table, quietly listening to Feng Qing sing. In his eyes, Feng Qing, who was singing, was glowing like a music fairy who could play the violin.

From Feng Qing's angle, she couldn't see Xie Jiuhan. As long as she didn't stand up, her vision would be blocked. However, from Xie Jiuhan's angle, he could see her face.

She had not planned to do a live broadcast in the study room, afraid that she would disturb Xie Jiuhan's work. Her man was a business legend and a business tycoon and she thought that he would definitely not be interested in such a small matter. In the end, Xie Jiuhan had asked her to do a live broadcast in the room, and she had no objections.

Feng Qing was very engrossed in singing, and she was also very familiar with playing the guitar. The pleasant voice caused the audience in the live-stream to collectively be intoxicated by the beauty of the song.

However, she did not know that Xie Jiuhan was staring at her unblinkingly. Her perfect face and her pair of bright eyes were looking at the screen from time to time.

Xie Jiuhan frowned. From his angle, he could only see the side of Feng Qing's face. For some reason, he felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't say what was wrong. He had been with Feng Qing for so many years, but this was the first time he had such a feeling.

Recalling the scene where he competed with Xie Shihao to send gifts, he was also curious. How did the blind Feng Qing know what was written in the comments?

Staring into Feng Qing's eyes, he wanted to know what had happened to Feng Qing, but she was singing, so he could only sit back down in front of the computer and do other things.

The black computer screen d quickly turned green. Complicated and difficult to understand programming words flashed across the screen. Xie Jiuhan's hands rapidly tapped on the keyboard. In the next second, he successfully hacked into the server of the app.

"Ha, Jia Le's top gun? She's just a clown," Xie Jiuhan raised his lips and said disdainfully.

In less than two minutes, he had successfully infiltrated and found the address of the ID 'Siren Is Very Slutty'. Her account was registered with her cell phone number, and she registered her cell phone with her real name. Therefore, he found Wang Jingwen in minutes. At the same time, through another channel, he obtained all the information regarding Wang Jingwen in less than ten seconds.

When Wang Jingwen was attacking Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan had already blacklisted her... How dare this kind of trash slander his woman?

Chapter 165: Live Stream For Two Hours And Occupying The Hot Search

Wang Jingwen was very angry. Watching the changes in the live stream, her mood hit rock bottom.

Originally, she was feeling good when the two families' fans argued with each other. She was watching the scene excitedly, but suddenly, the rhythm was disrupted by two rich people who came out of nowhere, causing the scene to completely lose control. It was completely not something she could control.

As the Siren sang, many of Li Shaoqun's fans, who had been criticizing her just now, had a 180-degree change in attitude. They praised her for her good singing and looked forward to her collaboration with Li Shaoqun on the album.

Wang Jingwen was about to explode from anger. She logged onto Weibo and planned to upload the photos that had been taken during the fight just now. If one position was gone, then another would be created.

"Good! It feels great to be working with the Siren Goddess for the first time. I'm willing to call her the strongest female singer in Xia country. Fans, the new album is coming. Are you ready?" Li Shaoqun updated a Weibo post with a few photos attached.

The corners of Wang Jingwen's mouth twitched, and the veins on her forehead throbbed. She had originally wanted to cause trouble and also wanted to see if there were any trending topics regarding the Siren's live stream. In the end, Li Shaoqun forced her to feed on a basket of lemons. It was too sour!

In reality, when Feng Qing announced that she would be collaborating with Li Shaoqun in the live stream, Li Shaoqun immediately replied on Weibo. They were just cooperating, not having an underground relationship. There was nothing shameful about it, so it was fine for him to admit it in advance.

Li Shaoqun's Weibo comment section had fallen. Unlike the live-stream, his fans were all expressing their support.

"Wow, is my idol going to have a new album? I'm so looking forward to it..."

"I just heard the Siren sing. How should I put it? It's like the sound of nature. I wonder if sparks will fly when Li Shaoqun collaborates with her."

"One of them is the dream of hundreds of millions of young girls in Xia country, and the other is the goddess of hundreds of millions of otakus on the Internet. Her singing is equally outstanding, and her voice is equally charming. I was so excited that I immediately pulled my husband up and beat him up. The new album is on the market. Remember to help me post it to the hospital."

Wang Jingwen felt bad, it was as if she was about to split apart. After manipulating for a long time, not only did she not ruin the Siren's reputation, but she also advertised her collaboration with Li Shaoqun in advance, and the effects were especially good.

She looked at the trending topic and as expected, it occupied the top three trending topics with the words "Siren".

The number one trending topic: "Shocking, the original goddess Siren has broken a new record again!"

The second trending topic: "Which one has the strongest fan reward? The Siren Goddess has broadcasted for two hours and has earned more than 100 million."

The third trending topic: "Everyone is looking forward to it! Siren and top singer Li Shaoqun will be collaborating on an album."

Wang Jingwen was about to go crazy. Just as she was about to throw her phone out, her manager sent a message. She opened it and her mind instantly went blank.

The manager: "Jingwen, I just received news that your new song has been shelved. It'll not be released for now."

After being stunned for a while, Wang Jingwen picked up her phone and replied, "What exactly do you do as a manager? You can't even do such a simple thing. I put a lot of effort into that single. It was fine initially, so why didn't you release it?"

The manager was also in a very bad mood. She changed from her usual self and retorted, "Wang Jingwen, I've tolerated you for a long time. Who do you think you are? What the heck did you do outside and which god did you offend? Did you know that just now, all the international brands were about to blow up my phone? They were all trying to terminate your contract!"

Bang!

It was as if an atomic bomb had exploded and a huge mushroom cloud appeared in her brain. It destroyed all of Wang Jingwen's thoughts. The new single had been stopped, and the endorsements of the various brands had been canceled. The series of unforeseen events left her completely dumbfounded.

"Lisa, are you guys mistaken? I've been staying in the company and didn't do anything. I didn't break the contract. What right do those brands have to cancel our collaboration?" After a while, Wang Jingwen snapped back to her senses and hurriedly asked.

Her manager, Lisa, snorted coldly. "Wang Jingwen, your good days are over. If nothing goes wrong, your next step will be harder than the last."

With that, Lisa hung up the phone. She did not have the slightest sympathy for Wang Jingwen's encounter. She would never forget how she treated her in the past. Now was the time to settle things with her.

A few days later, Feng Qing and Li Shaoqun finished recording the entire album. She rejected the urging of the higher-ups in the Jia Le Records and took a private jet back to the Capital with Xie Jiuhan.

When they sent her off at the airport, Li Shaoqun, Li Zhao, and the rest went. It was rare that Wang Jingwen appeared. Although she didn't say anything to Feng Qing, it wasn't difficult to tell from her eyes and expression that she wasn't as domineering as before.

Feng Qing had no idea what happened to her, and no one told her. In Jia Le's eyes, Wang Jingwen had lost her ability to make money, which was equivalent to losing her value. After Li Shaoqun's new album was released, the company would then consider whether to terminate their contract with Wang Jingwen. Even if they didn't terminate the contract, they would probably freeze her..

Chapter 166: What Was Wrong With Craving For Her Husband's Body?

Capital, Xie Manor.

Feng Qing came out of the bathroom with the hairdryer in one hand and a dry towel in the other.

"Lass, come over. I have something to tell you," Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing was slightly stunned. She turned around and was instantly shocked. She hurriedly turned her head aside. Although her reaction was fast, no matter how fast she was, it was not as fast as her eyes. Xie Jiuhan was naked and wore a gray silk bathrobe. The bathrobe was not tied at the waist and it was wide open. Feng Qing's face was slightly red. She had seen everything that she should and should not have seen.

Even when she closed her eyes, Xie Jiuhan's bare chest would involuntarily appear in her mind. This man was really becoming more and more casual. He did not seem embarrassed in front of her at all.

"Huh? Why is your face red?" The man asked casually, holding a glass of red wine.

"Huh, oh, no, it's fine. The bath water must have been too hot just now. I'll be fine after I cool down." Feng Qing didn't dare to look at the man and said guiltily.

Xie Jiuhan raised his head and drank all of it. He stood up and walked to the wardrobe, slowly taking off his bathrobe. Coincidentally, Feng Qing stole a glance at him and almost shouted in fright. Feng Qing's ears trembled. From the sound, she could tell that the man was wearing clothes. To hide her guilt, she turned on the hairdryer and blew her hair.

"I'll blow it for you later. Come over and help me tie my tie first," Xie Jiuhan suddenly said.

Feng Qing rejected, "I can't see, how can I tie it for you?"

"You can't see it usually, but you still help me button my shirt," Xie Jiuhan insisted.

Feng Qing was helpless. She could only throw down the hairdryer and walk to Xie Jiuhan. Her slender fingers touched his body. After finding his tie, she gently tied it up.

Feng Qing was very careful with this operation. She was very nervous as she had to maintain her empty eyes and had to help him tie his tie. Otherwise, Xie Jiuhan would notice her.

Feng Qing gently buttoned up his shirt and collar. As she touched Xie Jiuhan's firm muscles through his shirt, a feeling that made her blood boil rushed to her mind.

She shifted her gaze down. The black shirt was very fitting, and Xie Jiuhan's eight-pack showed through the shirt. It felt as good as the patterns on the tortoise shell. Feng Qing couldn't help but reach out and touch his eight-pack. Her fingers caressed it gently, carefully feeling the outline and firmness of his abs. Unknowingly, even her breathing became heavier.

Xie Jiuhan pinched her chin and said softly, "Lass, what are you thinking about?"

Feng Qing was enticed by the beautiful touch of his abs and subconsciously replied, "I'm thinking about Jiu Jiu's body!"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up as he looked at her with amusement in his eyes. Feng Qing snapped back to reality and her face flushed red. She wished she could immediately hide under the blanket. She could only change the topic. "Little Jiu Jiu, your abdominal muscles are really good-looking, it feels even better."

"Comparatively, I prefer the muscles on my back. If you don't believe me, feel it," The man said confidently.

Feng Qing did not hesitate. She reached out to touch his back, wanting to take a look at the wound on his back at the same time. After a few days of recuperation, most of Xie Jiuhan's injuries had already healed. Only the biggest wound had not completely healed, so it was still wrapped in a layer of gauze.

As Feng Qing rubbed his back, she sighed in her heart. This man's physique was really enviable. He had suffered such a serious injury and actually recovered so quickly. However, this wouldn't have happened without her help. The powder that she sprinkled previously contained the effect of rapidly healing the wound and wouldn't leave a scar.

Feng Qing's chest was pressed tightly against the man's chest. The soft and elastic touch and the unique fragrance on Feng Qing's body kept seducing the desire in the man's heart. A heat rose in the man's abdomen and his throat rolled. He controlled Feng Qing's arms and didn't dare to let her rub against him anymore. He had something important to do later and couldn't get laid now.

"What ~" Feng Qing's voice was soft and seductive, as if she was in pleasure.

"Not now. I still have something to do!" Xie Jiuhan's voice was hoarse and low as he suppressed his instincts.

Feng Qing lifted her feet and closed her eyes, gently kissing the man's lips. Her two hands climbed onto the man's chest like a kitten stepping on milk, gently rubbing against the man's body. What was wrong with craving for her husband's body?

She was soft, fragrant, and gentle like water. Feng Qing was like a piece of honey, sweet and clingy. The pervasive desire turned into an electric current, making Xie Jiuhan's entire body numb. Soon, his breathing started to become heavy. He couldn't hold it in anymore!

If this continues, Ji Yunchen might have to wait for him for a very, very long time...

"Wait for me at home!" Xie Jiuhan forced himself to remain calm. He picked up his coat and rushed out. He didn't dare to turn back, afraid that he wouldn't be able to leave.

Seeing that he had escaped, Feng Qing covered her mouth and chuckled.. Just now, he had taken the initiative to look for her, and now he wanted to escape...

Chapter 167: Xie Yuhuan

Feng Qing's eyes darted around and she followed secretly behind him. She wanted to see who he had met with since he was dressed so seriously today.

In order not to be discovered, she stayed far away. She was confident that she could dodge Xie Qi's senses but not Xie Jiuhan's. She followed him all the way and finally arrived at the parking apron in the backyard of the Xie Manor.

Feng Qing was surprised that apart from Xie Jiuhan's private jet, there was another plane on the tarmac. Only one person in the Capital had the right to park a private jet here.

"Ninth Master, Mrs. Yuhuan is here," Ji Yunchen said respectfully.

Xie Yuhuan was the youngest in the Xie family's previous generation. However, her temper and strength ranked first. She was Xie Jiuhan's aunt. Xie Yuhuan's husband was called Long Zhantang, and the Long family in the Capital was also a super wealthy family second to the Xie family.

However, good days never last long. Perhaps it was because everything was too smooth-sailing that Long Zhantang died in an accident at a young age. Their three-year-old son died at the same time too. The consecutive blows made a huge change in Xie Yuhuan's character.

Because of the reputation of the Long family, the Xie family seemed to be polite to Xie Yuhuan on the surface, but they had schemed against her a lot behind her back. Without her husband and child, and with the Xie family secretly scheming against her, Xie Yuhuan couldn't stay in the Long family anymore. She simply left the Long family and returned to the Xie family. She even took over a portion of the Xie family's businesses and started to dominate the business world.

Unlike the other elders of the Xie family, Xie Yuhuan had always taken care of Xie Jiuhan. As long as she was in the Xie Manor, no one dared to bully Xie Jiuhan. She even treated him as her biological son.

Back when Xie Jiuhan brought his men to kill his way back to the Xie family, Xie Yuhuan had helped him a lot in the dark. Xie Jiuhan respected his youngest aunt very much. After taking control of the Xie family, only Xie Yuhuan and Xie Shihao were left in the Xie family. The others were killed, exiled, and placed under house arrest. None of them were spared.

With Xie Jiuhan's support, Xie Yuhuan had gained a firm foothold in the Xie Corporation. She often represented him in all sorts of important events. Because of her outstanding wisdom and tough methods, she was respected by the business world as "Aunt Xie." No one dared to be disrespectful to her.

All these years, Xie Yuhuan was the only person who could enter the Xie Manor at will. Therefore, Xie Jiuhan would not be surprised if she appeared at any time.

"Little Aunt, long time no see!" Xie Jiuhan went forward to support Xie Yuhuan, looking very gentlemanly.

A layer of killing intent appeared on Xie Yuhuan's dignified face. "Jiuhan, how are you? I heard that the seventy-two factions attacked you during your trip to Zhe City?"

To dare to touch Xie Jiuhan was tantamount to declaring war on the Capital's Xie family. As Xie Jiuhan's aunt, after knowing about this, she specially flew back from abroad. She didn't mind destroying the seventy-two factions in Zhe City personally before she retired.

Xie Jiuhan said softly, "Little Aunt, don't mind it. I can handle this small matter myself. For the sake of the Li family in Zhe City, I'll give the seventy-two factions a chance."

Xie Yuhuan nodded. Since Xie Jiuhan had already made up his mind, it wasn't appropriate for her to say anything else. The killing intent around her dissipated. With Xie Jiuhan's accompaniment, the group arrived at the inner courtyard of the Xie Manor. There was only one villa in the courtyard. The overall shape was like a palace. It was Xie Yuhuan's private territory in the Xie Manor.

After entering the villa, Xie Yuhuan sat on the sofa elegantly. Feng Qing walked over with a cup of coffee and handed it to Xie Yuhuan with a smile.

This was the first time Feng Qing and Xie Yuhuan had met. In the past, she had only heard Xie Jiuhan talk about this aunt. She secretly sized her up and couldn't help but praise her.

As expected of Xie Jiuhan's aunt, she was actually 50 years old. However, she looked like she was 28 years old. Her skin was extremely well-maintained, and it was smooth and tender. Only the corners of her eyes had faint wrinkles, and that was the mark of time. She did not have the obesity and grease of a middle-aged woman, nor did she have the depth of experience. She was only filled with vigor.

She wore a deep colored cheongsam, a jade bracelet. A silver hairpin tied up her glossy black hair, making her look classical and elegant.

"Hello, Little Aunt!" Feng Qing called sweetly.

Xie Yuhuan sized her up without a trace and quickly shifted her gaze back to Xie Jiuhan. She looked at Xie Jiuhan with a smile. Xie Jiuhan was the favored one in her heart. It was as if she would never get enough of him.

Xie Yuhuan took the coffee and nodded gently at her. It could be considered as a greeting. She placed the coffee aside and had no intention of drinking it. The smile on Feng Qing's face did not change. She had long expected this situation. This was the first time she and Xie Yuhuan had met in person. However, in reality, the two of them had crossed swords many times in secret..

Chapter 168: Gift

Like many parents, Xie Yuhuan did not fancy Feng Qing and had always disagreed with her marriage with Xie Jiuhan. However, Xie Jiuhan was persistent on this matter, so as his aunt, it was not appropriate for her to say anything. In order to take care of Xie Jiuhan's face, she maintained an unfamiliar and polite relationship with Feng Qing.

"Ninth Master, it's been so long since we last met, but you're still so handsome." Suddenly, a delicate female voice sounded. Another woman walked into the villa, holding a large bouquet of flowers.

Xie Jiuhan's expression froze. He had obviously recognized who the woman was. However, he did not turn around. Instead, he asked Xie Yuhuan, "Aunt, why didn't you inform me that you came back early?"

This time, Xie Yuhuan went abroad not for a holiday but for business in the Fei Nation. Since she returned to the Xie family, Xie Yuhuan had always been in charge of the Xie family's jewelry business. He wondered how her discussion went this time.

"We'll talk about that later. I'll stay in the Xie manor for a while, and Yuning will accompany me. You two won't be frustrated, right?" Xie Yuhuan smiled.

"Aunt, you're regarding me as an outsider. I'll always welcome you here. You can stay as long as you want." Xie Jiuhan said frankly.

To Xie Jiuhan, Xie Yuhuan was one of the few relatives by his side. Therefore, she could come and leave whenever she wanted. Not to mention bringing one person to stay, it was not a problem even if she brought ten people. Anyway, the Xie manor was very big, and there were many empty villas and courtyards.

Long Yuning walked into the living room and opened the bouquet. After tidying it up a little, she placed the flowers into vases in every corner of the room. These flowers were Xie Yuhuan's favorite.

Xie Jiuhan did not look at her the entire time. In his eyes, Long Yuning was just a servant. He had never taken her seriously, much less placed her in his heart.

Long Yuning was the daughter of the Long family's third branch. Ten years ago, the third branch of the Long family, husband and wife, were killed by their enemies overseas. Only Long Yuning, the lonely girl, was left to guard the huge assets of the third branch, attracting the coveting of many people in the Long family. It was Xie Yuhuan who had been meddling in it, helping her in the open and bringing her along. Only then did she safeguard the assets of the third branch.

Long Yuning had a gentle personality and she speaks gently. She liked the piano,violin, chess, calligraphy, and traditional culture. Moreover, she had studied ballet since she was young and had even won many international awards. She was deeply liked by Xie Yuhuan, and she had always been by her side serving her.

"Alright, I'm very happy that you're willing to let Yuning move in," Xie Yuhuan said with a smile.

A moment later, the two of them went to the study room, leaving Feng Qing and Long Yuning in the living room. The atmosphere changed slightly. Feng Qing stood up and prepared to return to her room. She didn't know how long they would be talking for. She couldn't keep waiting here, right?

"Feng Qing, wait a moment!" Long Yuning shouted and took out something from her suitcase. "This is the first time we've met. This is a gift I brought back for you from abroad."

Feng Qing took a look and found that the thing in Long Yuning's hand was light and thin. It was completely purple and looked like a piece of clothing. However, she had been maintaining her empty eyes.

"Haha, you're too polite. When Aunt came back this time, she brought us a lot of gifts. And now you've spent money, I really feel sorry," Feng Qing said sweetly.

Although her words sounded pleasant, her heart was filled with vigilance. Although she had long heard of Long Yuning's famous name, the two of them did not have any relationship, and inexplicably gave her a gift...

Long Yuning smiled sweetly and handed the dress to Feng Qing. "Don't say that. Although we just met, we're still considered a family. The gift Aunt gave you is her heart, and this dress is my heart for you."

With that, Long Yuning held her hand and walked towards the cloakroom on the second floor. After closing the door, Long Yuning smiled and stuffed the clothes into Feng Qing's hands.

"Qingqing, let me call you this in the future. This will seem friendly. You can also call me Ningning or Yuning." Long Yu Ning said softly, "Since you can't see, let me tell you. This dress is violet-colored. It's a color dyed with a special dye from the Fei Nation. The dress is very light and has a simple appearance. When worn, it's elegant. Moreover, you're so white, and it suits you very well."

Feng Qing reached out to touch her dress. Her eyes were still empty and lifeless as she stared at the dress. The corners of Long Yuning's mouth curled up into a faint smile.

"Yes, it's very soft to the touch. It must be very comfortable." Feng Qing smiled very naturally.

Long Yuning said proudly, "This dress was handmade by the most famous fashion designer in the Fei Nation, Regor. It's the only dress in the world. When you accompany Jiuhan to the banquet in the future, you'll definitely be the most eye-catching woman in the entire venue.."

Chapter 169: Blind And Stupid?

"Is it the very revealing kind?" Feng Qing asked, although she knew the answer.

"Don't worry, it's not revealing at all. Although this dress is very light, it has completely inherited the conservative ideals of the Fei Nation. Other than the slightly lower chest, the rest of the dress is covered very tightly." Long Yuning smiled.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "If not for the fact that I couldn't see, I would have worn it right now. Is this dress really suitable for me?"

"Qingqing, please don't doubt your beauty. In my opinion, this dress was simply made for you. Only you can fully show its beauty." Long Yuning said sincerely, "Why don't you try it on now and let me feel your brilliance!"

Feng Qing sneered in her heart. If not for her restored vision, she would probably have been played to death by Long Yuning. From the handiwork and materials, this dress was indeed made by a famous person, but this dress was too transparent. There was not much difference between wearing it and a naked body. It was clear what style and color of undergarments were inside. They were not long skirts but the king's new clothes.

"Someone, help Miss Feng Qing change her clothes." Long Yuning clapped her hands.

The next second, the door of the cloakroom opened and two maids in their forties and fifties walked in. They reached out to Feng Qing and were about to help her change into a dress.

Feng Qing's expression did not change. She moved her feet slightly and the two maids missed their hands. These two maids were not servants of the Xie family. They were brought here by Xie Yuhuan. They were originally servants of the Long family and had been serving Long Yuning since she was born.

"No rush. Since it looks so good, it's best if you keep it for yourself, Miss Long. I rarely wear skirts, and you're taller than me and can dance. Your figure should be very good, and you'll definitely look better than me in it." Feng Qing said with an innocent look.

In terms of acting skills, she was definitely good. She didn't dare to say that she was all-powerful in the entertainment industry, but she could still act realistically. Anyway, she had nothing to do. Since Long Yuning wanted to play with her, she would play with her.

It wasn't easy for her to give it away, so how could Long Yuning take it back? She said earnestly, "Qingqing, if you say this, you're slapping my face. Although it's not a precious gift, it carries my kind intentions. You should accept it. Besides, how can any gift be taken back?"

Long Yuning's words were filled with sincerity. Feng Qing almost laughed out loud. She pretended to be innocent and romantic. "Alright, in that case, I'll wear this dress tonight at dinner."

Hearing her say that, Long Yuning smiled and said, "Sure, I'm looking forward to it too. With Qingqing's figure and looks, she will definitely stun everyone with this dress."

The two of them chatted like bosom friends for a while before Feng Qing left with her 'gift'. This was Xie Yuhuan's private territory after all, and it wasn't appropriate for her, a niece-in-law, to stay here all the time.

Watching her leave, Long Yuning sneered. "You two know what to do at dinner tonight, right?"

The two maids nodded. "Don't worry, Miss. We understand!"

Long Yuning nodded and turned to leave the cloakroom. She went to the living room to pick up the flowers and returned to her pure and indifferent appearance.

In reality, she had encouraged Feng Qing to try on her dress just now because she wanted to secretly take a few photos and post them on the Internet. Just think about it, if Madam Xie's photos were to be exposed, it would cause a huge commotion on the Internet.

To her surprise, Feng Qing was so materialistic that she suggested wearing it at dinner, so she didn't force Feng Qing to try it on.

Long Yuning couldn't wait any longer. She wished that night would come soon. She wanted to see the reaction of the Xie family when Feng Qing came out in this dress.

At that time, not only would she embarrass herself, but the entire Xie family would also be humiliated by her. Xie Yuhuan would not be able to tolerate her and would have a lower opinion of Feng Qing. She might even force Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing to divorce. Moreover, with Xie Jiuhan's temper, he could not tolerate Feng Qing dressed like this. Even if he did not divorce her, he would still hate her to the core.

Gently pinching off a flower, Long Yuning was extremely smug. Feng Qing was like this flower. Although it was bright and dazzling, it was stupid and blind. She was being played by her and could do whatever she wanted.

Xie Jiuhan and Xie Yuhuan talked alone for about two hours before leaving. When he returned to his room, he did not find Feng Qing. He walked around the room and searched all the rooms, but he did not find Feng Qing. He could not help but frown.

Although he didn't find Feng Qing, he could clearly feel that there was someone in the room. Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up and he revealed a dangerous expression. "Ha, you're hiding from me, right? Then you better hide well. Don't let me find you.. Otherwise..."

Chapter 170: Hurry Up, I Agree!

In the cloakroom, Xie Jiuhan pushed the door open and entered. He could clearly sense that there was definitely someone here.

"Meow!" Accompanied by a sweet and sticky kitten's cry, a purple figure dashed out of the pile of clothes. Feng Qing was in the air, and she stretched out her two cat claws to pounce on Xie Jiuhan.

The next second, the man was pounced on by his wife. He had no choice but to open his arms and catch the kitten firmly. He did not notice her clothes for a moment.

"Hubby, I want you to carry me on your back," Feng Qing said coquettishly.

Xie Jiuhan did not hesitate at all. He bent down and lifted Feng Qing's hips. He exerted strength in his arms and carried her on his back. The couple often played such games. Regardless of whether it was hugging or memorizing, as long as Feng Qing requested, he would satisfy her.

"Ah... Haha..." Feng Qing shouted excitedly. The man kept spinning her around on his back, making her as happy as a child.

As they walked around, they came to the full-length mirror in the cloakroom. The man stopped in his tracks and stared at Feng Qing in the mirror. To be exact, he was staring at her clothes.

"Huh?" The man raised his eyebrows and let out a low sound.

Feng Qing turned her head to the other side and pretended not to see anything. The man's gaze was unbearable for her.

Xie Jiuhan seemed to have stopped breathing. His black eyes explored Feng Qing's body repeatedly. His scorching gaze made Feng Qing incomparably shy. In the eyes of the man, Feng Qing's figure was graceful, and her waist was mesmerizing. Her perfect and exquisite curves aroused his instincts.

Xie Jiuhan's stomach felt hot and his mouth was dry. He felt that he could not take it anymore. In the mirror, their eyes met. The ambiguous atmosphere filled the cloakroom.

Xie Jiuhan's throat rolled. He asked in a hoarse voice, "Where did you get this dress?"

Feng Qing said in a bone-chilling voice, "Long Yuning gave me a gift for our first meeting!"

Xie Jiuhan frowned slightly. With his intelligence, he instantly understood what was going on.

"It was really given to me by Miss Long. She said that this dress was specially bought for me. I'll definitely look good in it." Feng Qing continued, standing up on the man's back. Her semi-transparent chest was vaguely exposed, making one's blood boil. "Miss Long also said that this is the only dress in the world. It's a dress that can't be bought with money, so I promised her that I would wear it to dinner. What do you think?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. An ice storm surge in the cloakroom.

"What did you say? You're wearing this for dinner?" Xie Jiu asked coldly.

Feng Qing nodded and said with an obedient expression, "Yes, yes. I've already agreed to Miss Long's request. She also said that if I accompany you to a banquet in the future, I'll definitely become the most dazzling woman in the banquet with this dress."

Xie Jiuhan's face was covered in frost. He gritted his teeth and warned, "Feng Qing, listen carefully. If you dare to walk out of this room in this dress and be seen by anyone other than me, you're dead!"

The next second, Feng Qing was thrown onto the bed and mumbled to herself, "Why are you so fierce to me? Miss Long gave me a dress out of goodwill, why can't I wear it? I'll wear it out now. Not only will I show it to Miss Long, but I'll also show it to Little Aunt. Hmph!"

With that, she had just sat up when the man pounced on her and pressed her back. The man was as strong as a lion and she could not resist.

Feng Qing was being pressed down. She knew that Xie Jiuhan would stop her. Which man was willing to let his woman go out naked to be admired? Men were very selfish. They couldn't even let their wife wear slightly revealing clothes, but they don't care about other people's wives. And this includes Xie Jiuhan.

"Show it to Little Aunt? Alright, go!" Xie Jiuhan suddenly said and let go of Feng Qing.

Feng Qing : "..."

Seeing that Feng Qing was stunned, Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. When he was leaning on Feng Qing earlier, he saw the smug and sly look in her eyes. Hence, he changed his mind at the last minute.

Feng Qing was indeed a little confused. She did not know whether she should lie on the bed or not. She was puzzled. She did not know what went wrong with Xie Jiuhan's brain. How could he allow her to go out in the 'king's new clothes'?

"What are you waiting for? Didn't you want to wear this dress out? Hurry up and go. I agree!" Seeing that she did not react for a long time, Xie Jiuhan urged.

Feng Qing gritted her teeth and got up from the bed. She pretended to walk out of the room slowly, praying in her heart that Xie Jiuhan was joking with her and would call her back in time..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro