171 - 180

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 171: Actually... I'm Quite Happy...

Ten steps, five steps, three steps... Feng Qing walked to the door, but Xie Jiuhan remained silent. She couldn't understand why Xie Jiuhan agreed to let her go out like this. Why didn't he stop her?

Suddenly, Feng Qing seemed to have thought of something. She turned around and looked at Xie Jiuhan. "Little Jiu Jiu, you actually tested me?!"

Xie Jiuhan was nestled on the sofa with a cigar in his hand. He looked at her with a playful and teasing look on his face. His long and straight legs were crossed, like an emperor looking down on all living things.

"It seems like you're the one playing with me, aren't you?" Xie Jiuhan was evil.

After looking into the man's eyes for a moment, Feng Qing lowered her head and slipped back to the man. She bent her legs and knelt on the ground, looking pitiful and weak.

"Little Jiu Jiu, you know everything?" Feng Qing bit her lips.

Xie Jiuhan raised his head slightly. He had a wild and domineering expression on his face. "What do you think?"

Feng Qing stuck out her pink tongue and apologized, "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm sorry, I was wrong."

The next second, Xie Jiuhan left the sofa. He pinched Feng Qing's chin and leaned his face towards her. He said fiercely, "If I hadn't discovered you, would you have continued to pretend to be blind? Would you still want to go out in such clothes? Don't tell me you don't know what this dress is like?"

Looking at Xie Jiuhan's pale face, Feng Qing's heart ached. Her tears fell uncontrollably. A man could tolerate anything, but not someone who would lie to him, especially someone closest to him.

Feng Qing nodded and admitted, "When Long Yuning gave it to me, I already knew that this dress was transparent because I could see it."

Seeing that she had admitted it, Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. When she broadcasted the last time, he had already started to suspect her. He didn't expect that she had hidden it from him for so long. If not for the sly look in Feng Qing's eyes today, he would have been cheated again.

Feng Qing asked curiously, "Little Jiu Jiu, when did you discover it? Did you know long ago?"

Xie Jiu said coldly, "I don't know anything. In your eyes, I'm just a fool who's been in the dark."

"Jiu Jiu, do you know? When I regain my light, the one thing I want to do the most is to see you immediately. I want to see with my own eyes what the man in my heart looks like. I want to brand his appearance forever in my soul." Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan's face and said affectionately.

Xie Jiuhan did not speak and continued to stare at her coldly.

"You don't know, but I've been looking at you secretly these past few days. I like the feeling of looking at you secretly, and I can't get enough of it no matter how I look at it. I can't believe it. My husband is too handsome!" Feng Qing bit her lips and flattered him.

Xie Jiuhan snuffed out his cigar and looked down at her. His voice was like eternal ice. "You can clearly see, but you're pretending not to see. Feng Qing, are you happy to see me being played?"

Feng Qing lowered her head. "Actually... I'm quite happy..."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Hearing her words, Xie Jiuhan's mentality collapsed. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. The resentment he had accumulated erupted completely.

"Feng Qing, you're a heartless liar. You rely on me spoiling you and treating you like a treasure in my hands. You've lied to me and played with me time and time again. Have you ever considered your own life?" Xie Jiuhan scolded.

Feng Qing burst into laughter.

Xie Jiuhan said hysterically, "Laugh? How can you laugh? Is it that funny?!"

Feng Qing said with a red face, "Little Jiu Jiu is right. I'm heartless because my heart and lungs have long been given to you."

Xie Jiuhan grabbed her neck and pulled her in front of him. He said sinisterly and domineeringly, "Feng Qing, listen carefully. I order you, from now on, there's only one person in your eyes. That person is me!"

Even though the man was strangling her so hard that she could not breathe, Feng Qing did not struggle. She only looked at him with tender eyes. If not for the man in front of her giving her a second life, she would have already died. Even if she died in the man's hands now, it would be worth it.

Feng Qing raised her hand and gently caressed the man's face. She was passionate and gentle. If possible, she wanted to look at the man forever because she really couldn't see enough.

The man pulled Feng Qing into his arms and hugged her tightly, wishing he could fuse her into his body. He pinched Feng Qing's chin and ordered, "Hurry up and say that you love me!"

Feng Qing stood on tiptoe and her pink lips touched the man's lips. She said softly, "Do you know? From the start to the end, there was only one person in my eyes, heart, and every cell.. And that person was you, my husband, the man I loved deeply, Xie Jiuhan!"

Chapter 172: Conquest

Rip... The sound of clothes being torn rang out. The next second, her purple dress was thrown to the ground like trash.

Feng Qing covered her chest and looked embarrassed. Although this was not the first time Xie Jiuhan had seen her naked, she was still extremely shy.

Xie Jiuhan rubbed her face and teased, "Will you still dare to lie to me in the future?"

Feng Qing said pitifully, "Hubby, I was wrong. I won't do it again!"

Xie Jiuhan pinched her other cheek and continued, "Then will you still treat me as a fool in the future?"

Feng Qing shook her head like a rattle drum. "Little Jiu Jiu, spare me. If I lie to you again in the future, I'll be a puppy..."

The man was angry and she did not hesitate to admit defeat. If she continued to be stubborn, her face would be broken.

"Raise your head and look at me!" Xie Jiuhan ordered.

Feng Qing raised her head and looked at the man weakly. Her big watery eyes kept turning around like a frightened kitten.

"Since you can see now., I want you to see with your own eyes how I subdued you," Xie Jiuhan said with a wicked smile.

As soon as he finished speaking, Xie Jiuhan kissed Feng Qing's mouth. He kissed her extremely forcefully and aggressively. Feng Qing's teeth were tightly shut, but she couldn't resist his irresistible tongue. Very quickly, her body turned soft and she let the man do whatever he wanted.

In the sky above the Xie Manor, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. The violent wind blew at the leaves, and the rain poured down. Together with the scene of the lightning and fire in the house, they played a love song.

The violent wind howled incessantly, and the rainwater rippled with love. The rose petals swayed with the wind, and finally, under the violent wind, they scattered on the ground. It was incomparably beautiful.

In Xie Yuhuan's private garden.

Xie Qi walked into the garden, feeling nervous. He saw Xie Yuhuan tending to the flowers in the small courtyard and said respectfully, "Mrs. Long, Ninth Master asked me to apologize to you. As he has an important temporary meeting, he's not able to eat with you tonight."

Xie Yuhuan nodded and asked, "What about Feng Qing? Is she also busy?"

Xie Qi said apologetically, "Mrs. Long, you don't know. On this trip to Zhe City, Young Madam wasn't used to the weather there and accidentally caught a cold. She also had a fever just now. In order not to infect you, Young Madam can't eat with you."

Xie Yuhuan frowned. She was skeptical of Xie Qi's words. However, the young couple had specially arranged for someone to explain the situation. It looked like it was indeed inconvenient. With her breadth of mind, she naturally wouldn't guess other people's hearts. She initially wanted to chat more with the young couple, but she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

"Sigh, so be it. Help me tell Jiuhan to take care of his body. He doesn't have to work so hard. Leave the things that should be handed over to his subordinates, don't do everything himself," Xie Yuhuan sighed and said.

"Yes, Mrs. Long, rest assured. I will definitely pass it to the Ninth Master!" After he finished speaking, Xie Qi bowed and retreated.

Watching Xie Qi leave, Xie Yuhuan shook her head and continued watering the flowers. Anyway, she still had to stay for a period of time. It was impossible for them to not eat with her forever, right?

Glancing at Long Yuning and noticing her disappointed expression, Xie Yuhuan teased. "Alright, don't be unhappy. In a while, you'll personally cook a bowl of bird's nest soup and send it to Jiuhan. Say that I asked you to go."

Long Yuning's face turned red. "Third Aunt, what are you talking about? Who's unhappy..."

Seeing her like a little girl, Xie Yuhuan couldn't help but laugh. Her frustration was swept away. She had also come from Long Yuning's age, so how could she not understand her thoughts?

"I, I'm going to make bird's nest soup..." Long Yuning was extremely embarrassed and escaped. She was not stupid and knew that Xie Yuhuan was giving her a chance.

On the big bed, desire rose. Feng Qing was lying limply on the bed. With every breath, she could feel the charming atmosphere in the room. After the battle, she could not move even if she wanted to. She could not exert any strength.

Xie Jiuhan walked out of the bathroom and picked her up with both arms. Both of them were naked and were honest with each other. Looking at the man's scorching gaze, Feng Qing wanted to escape, but she couldn't.

In the bathroom, mist lingered. Xie Jiuhan carried her into the jacuzzi. The hot water hit her body, and her pores instantly opened. A comfortable feeling traveled from her feet to her scalp, raising goosebumps.

"It's so comfortable..." Feng Qing remarked.

After a few breaths, the soreness in her limbs had been alleviated. The water vapor brought with it a warm current, allowing her to quickly recover her vitality..

Chapter 173: Bring Her To The Secondary Bedroom

Xie Jiuhan sat beside the bathtub and watched Feng Qing soak in the bath quietly. Feng Qing lowered her head and did not dare to look into his eyes, afraid that the bathtub would become a battlefield.

"Ninth Master, Miss Long is here to see you. She said that she's sending supper." Xie Qi's voice sounded from the phone.

Xie Jiuhan wanted to reject her outright. He didn't want to look at this woman at all. However, when he thought of that dress, he changed his mind.

"Take her to the secondary room!" With that, Xie Jiuhan hung up the phone.

In the secondary bedroom, Long Yuning was standing at the door quietly. She was holding a gold-plated food box. There was a bowl of piping hot bird's nest soup on the upper case and a plate of exquisite pastry on the lower case.

Looking at the decorations in the secondary bedroom, she was nervous and expectant, especially the large round bed in front of her. It exuded a suggestive feeling. Her thoughts were running wild. She didn't understand why Xie Jiuhan had brought her to the secondary bedroom. Could it be that he wanted...

Long Yuning's face turned red. She didn't dare to continue thinking. If Xie Jiuhan really wanted to do the deed with her, she wasn't sure if she was prepared.

Although it was a secondary bedroom, it was at least 300 square meters. It had an independent bathroom and all kinds of furniture. There was even a small dressing room. The overall renovation was grand and elegant. It was obvious how wealthy the Xie family was.

Long Yuning was very excited. She suppressed the smile on her lips. She had a feeling that she was a concubine chosen by the emperor and was waiting for her good fortune.

After walking around the secondary bedroom, Long Yuning briefly familiarized herself with the environment. In a while, she might complete the transformation from a girl to a woman.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw that Xie Jiuhan had already arrived. He was sitting on the sofa. The man was wearing a dark blue bathrobe, revealing a firm chest.

Long Yuning's face turned red. Xie Jiuhan was too perfect. His face was so handsome that it was lethal, and his figure was as mesmerizing as a statue. How could such a high-quality man be seduced by Feng Qing, this pig?

After calming down, Long Yuning took a deep breath and walked towards Xie Jiuhan with the food box in her hands. She had a slender waist and lotus-like footsteps. There was a smile on her lips and her eyes were filled with affection. At that moment, Long Yuning took out her most elegant and perfect posture to show her temperament and charm to the man.

Xie Jiuhan's face was expressionless. He sat on the sofa casually, but he exuded the aura of a king who looked down on the world. It was as if his breathing could change the weather and make people shrink back.

"Ninth Master, you've been busy with work and have really worked hard. Third Aunt's heart ached for your health, so she specially asked me to stew bird's nest soup and send it over. Try it?" As she spoke, Long Yuning opened the lunchbox and carefully carried a jade bowl to Xie Jiuhan.

Xie Jiuhan did not speak or look at her. However, the aura on his body became even more fierce. Long Yuning was not angry. She smiled and placed the jade bowl on the coffee table.

Suddenly, a smell that she had never smelled before entered Long Yu's nose. She sniffed carefully and was certain that this smell was coming from Xie Jiuhan.

"A special stench?" Long Yuning frowned.

For such an exquisite man, even his clothes were washed with perfume, so how could he have a foul smell? She subconsciously leaned towards Xie Jiuhan. The foul smell became even stronger. After smelling it for a long time, Long Yuning actually felt a hint of ambiguity from it.

The next second, she seemed to have thought of something. Just because she had never seen it before did not mean that she had never heard of it. It was an essence that only men had. Long Yuning's face turned red like a cherry.

Noticing her change, Xie Jiuhan placed his gaze on the jade bowl and said coldly, "You made the bird's nest soup yourself?"

Long Yuning nodded and acknowledged softly.

"Other than the bird nest, what did you put in there?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

Long Yuning's heart beat rapidly, and her face flushed red to her neck. When this man spoke, he was cold and cool, especially his low and magnetic voice. Her ears were almost pregnant.

Long Yuning's eyes were fixed on Xie Jiuhan. She had never before desired to be with someone other than Xie Jiuhan, who was standing at the pinnacle of the Capital, even though he was always so distant.

Looking at him, she would feel shy and her heart would beat faster. Listening to him speak, her entire body would turn soft. Coupled with his domineering aura as an emperor, Long Yuning's heart could not take it!

"There's the top-grade bird's nest I brought from the Long family, the thunder bamboo shoots that were just harvested from the south, and the broth that was made from scattered roosters in the countryside. In order to nourish your Qi, I specially placed a bunch of wolfberries." Long Yuning answered in detail, as if she was showing off or taking credit..

Chapter 174: My Heart Will Hurt

With that, Long Yuning folded her hands in front of her abdomen and looked at Xie Jiuhan with a bright smile, as if she was waiting for him to praise her.

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He said gently, "Yes, I've troubled you. The nutrition is very rich."

Long Yuning's wish was granted. Xie Jiuhan really praised her. Just as she was about to speak again, she heard Xie Jiuhan raise his voice. "Qingqing, come in and drink this bowl of bird's nest soup. It will nourish you."

The next second, Feng Qing pushed the door open and entered with a blissful smile on her face. Long Yuning subconsciously looked at her and her expression froze instantly.

Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan were wearing the same bathrobes. Her black and beautiful hair fell lazily on her waist. She's a beauty that came out of the bath as her entire body was covered in hazy water vapor, like a fairy in an illusion.

Looking at the messy red marks on Feng Qing's collarbone, even though she had never experienced anything before, Long Yuning knew what had happened between the couple just now.

Feng Qing sat on Xie Jiuhan's legs and picked up the jade bowl on the coffee table. She scooped a small mouthful of bird's nest soup and blew on it gently. Then, she brought it to Xie Jiuhan's mouth and said in a sweet and sticky voice, "Hubby, be good. Just one bite!"

Xie Jiuhan was very obedient. He opened his mouth and took a bite elegantly. Ever since Feng Qing came in, his eyes had never left her for a second. The man took the spoon and fed it to Feng Qing.

Feng Qing leaned into the man's embrace with a lazy and content expression. Her pink lips opened slightly, and the bird's nest soup melted in her mouth, turning into a warm current that fused into her body.

"Is it good?" The man asked softly.

Feng Qing stuck out her tongue and said in disdain, "Hubby, who made this? It's so disgusting!"

"If it's not good, then don't eat it. I'll get the kitchen to make another bowl later." The man said dotingly as he threw the jade bowl into the trash can.

Long Yuning's eyes darkened. Her chest was so tight that she couldn't breathe. She wanted to roar, scream, and throw things away, but in front of Xie Jiuhan, she could only hold it in.

As she looked at Feng Qing, her gaze changed. She could not hide her envy, jealousy, and hatred. How could this blind and stupid woman be doted on by Xie Jiuhan? What right did she have?

A few minutes ago, she did not care about Feng Qing at all. In terms of background and intelligence, she thought that she had completely defeated Feng Qing. However, she had no choice but to face Feng Qing now. It was this woman who could tame the insufferably arrogant Xie Jiuhan to this extent. It was simply unbelievable!

If she had not seen it with her own eyes, she would never believe that this man, who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital, would personally feed a woman and throw away a bowl of bird's nest soup that had been stewed for two hours without hesitation because of a word from her. Shouldn't a man like him have a heart as hard as stone?

She had known Xie Jiuhan since she was young. In her memory, Xie Jiuhan was a cold and heartless robot. Not only was he ruthless, but he was also emotionless. In his life, it was as if he only had the grand ambitions of the Xie Corporation. To him, women were just toys. However, Xie Jiuhan's performance today had completely shattered her morals.

In order to please Xie Jiuhan, she, the daughter of the Long family, had no choice but to lower her stance and endure the burn on her fingers to stew a bowl of bird's nest soup. However, everything she had done was not worth a single cent in the eyes of him. Feng Qing even despised her cooking for being disgusting. What was Feng Qing? Was she worthy of being compared to her?!

"Hubby, I don't like bird's nest soup. A bird's nest is the saliva of a swallow. Just the thought of it makes me feel disgusted." Feng Qing said coquettishly.

Xie Jiuhan pinched her chin and leaned his face close. "No, the bird's nest is rich in nutrition and is very beneficial to your body. You need a good body to serve me. Otherwise, my heart will ache."

Feng Qing's pretty face flushed red. How could he say this in front of outsiders? What did he mean by needing a good body to serve him? And his heart ached for her? When she was on the bed just now, her voice had been hoarse from begging, but she had never seen this damn man feel sorry for her!

"Huh, I think I smell osmanthus cake?" Feng Qing sniffed.

Xie Jiuhan said gently, "There are cakes personally made by Miss Long in the bento box. Do you want to try them?"

Feng Qing asked softly, "Made it personally? What's in it?"

Xie Jiuhan glanced at Long Yuning, who felt a chill run down her spine. She subconsciously handed the box over. She wanted to throw the box down and leave, but she couldn't muster up the courage.

"Osmanthus cake, hibiscus cake, green bean cake..." Xie Jiuhan explained.

"Green bean cake then!" Feng Qing said..

Chapter 175: Help Me Throw The Trash

The green bean cake was squarish and very small and exquisite. There were beautiful patterns on it. After taking a bite, Feng Qing commented, "Oh, Miss Long's cooking is not bad. The green bean cake suits my taste very well, but the bird's nest soup is not very good."

Long Yuning's face turned green and white. She forced a smile and said, "Since Qingqing likes to eat it, I can make it for you often in the future. It would be great if you could see it. Then, I can teach you step by step."

Who was Long Yuning? Even though she was at a disadvantage, she still had to be sarcastic. If Feng Qing dared to comment on her cooking, she would then speak of her blindness.

Feng Qing placed the remaining green bean cake into her mouth and mumbled, "Miss Long, you've misunderstood. I praised your food for being delicious, but I didn't want to dampen your enthusiasm. You can consult the pastry chefs in the Xie manor. They know what flavor and sweetness I like."

Long Yuning : "..."

She finally realized that in Feng Qing's eyes, she was no different from a servant.

"Hah..." Long Yu's brows twitched violently. Anger surged in her, and her fists were clenched so tightly that her veins had popped up.

Feng Qing smiled. "Miss Long, is there anything else?"

Long Yuning controlled her temper and said, "No, I'll go back first."

Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan looked at each other, their eyes filled with amusement. Long Yuning was really too injured tonight. She tried her best to please him and was even despised. It was obvious how she felt.

"Wait!" Just as Long Yuning reached the door, Xie Jiuhan's voice sounded.

Long Yuning was elated and turned to look at the man. If he stopped her at this moment, could it be that he had changed his mind or discovered her beauty?

Xie Jiuhan stood up and picked up a trash can. "Miss Long, please help me throw out the trash. This thing is too dirty. Just throw away the trash can."

With that, he handed the trash can to Long Yuning and she subconsciously took a look. Long Yuning's expression froze and her mind went blank. Wasn't the familiar violet color the dress she gave Feng Qing?

"This..." Long Yuning was speechless.

Xie Jiuhan said in a dull voice, "I heard that this dress is your gift to Feng Qing for the first meeting. Now, I'll return it to you on Feng Qing's behalf. We won't take such a beautiful and unique dress from you. Miss Long, keep it for yourself."

Long Yuning pulled up a corner of her dress, her eyes trembling. "Why, why is it torn?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "There was no time to take off her clothes, so I tore it off. However, this dress is very good-looking. Be it the color or the craftsmanship, it's outstanding. However, if you're going to give any gift to Feng Qing in the future, show me the things first. I know what to accept and what not to accept."

Long Yuning's face was pale. She hugged the trash can and lowered her head, not daring to look Xie Jiuhan in the eye. The matter had already escaped her control. Not only did Feng Qing not embarrass herself, but she had also completely offended Xie Jiuhan.

Raising her head slightly, Long Yuning wanted to explain herself, but her gaze landed on Xie Jiuhan's chest and stopped. There were scratches and hickeys on Xie Jiuhan's chest. Erotic scenes appeared in Long Yuning's mind, and her expression was extremely ugly.

"There was no time to take off her clothes, so I tore them apart!" She finally understood what he meant. It turned out that Feng Qing had seduced Xie Jiuhan with this dress.

"Oh? Aren't you leaving?" Xie Jiuhan's expression turned cold.

Long Yuning retreated. Xie Jiuhan's aura was too strong, like a huge wave covering the top, making her feel suffocated. Looking at the dress in the trash can, Long Yuning gritted her teeth and said in her heart, "Ninth Master, are you so angry because Feng Qing did not wear anything beneath the dress?" Seeing Xie Jiuhan's eyebrows sink, she hurriedly said, "If that's the case, Ninth Master, you might have misunderstood me. When I gave it to Feng Qing, I specially instructed her to wear inner linings."

Just then, Feng Qing's fingers touched the play button as she sat on the sofa and looked at her with a smile on her face. The next second, a recording of the two of them in the cloakroom was played.

Long Yuning's expression froze. As she listened to the recording, her eyes darted around. She couldn't care less about being shamed. Facing Xie Jiuhan, she had to give a reasonable explanation.

Feng Qing's lips curled up. It wasn't that she wanted to be a villain, but that there was a recording device in the cloakroom. Xie Jiuhan had personally installed it. As for why, even she didn't know.

Listening to the recording, Long Yuning pretended to be shocked and covered her mouth. "Oh my, thank goodness there's a recording. Otherwise, I thought I had warned her. It turns out that I was careless. Ninth Master, Qingqing, I'm really sorry. I forgot.."

Chapter 176: Feng Qing Ate It!

At the critical moment, Long Yuning threw caution to the wind. Anyway, she was already being shamed tonight. It would be easy to apologize and it would appear that she was magnanimous.

Long Yuning left dejected and depressed. Feng Qing clinged on Xie Jiuhan to carry her back to the master bedroom. Feng Qing laid on her back and asked curiously, "Little Jiu Jiu, why did you ask Xie Qi to bring her to the secondary bedroom and not the master bedroom?"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly and arrogantly, "The master bedroom is not a place she can enter!"

Feng Qing felt a sweetness in her heart. She held the man's head and kissed his cheek. The next second, the scenery before her eyes spun and she was back on the soft bed. Looking at the man's passionate eyes, Feng Qing asked doubtfully, "Jiu Jiu, if you keep staring at me, I'll be embarrassed..."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's lips twitched as he asked, "You took a bath and ate something. You should have recovered, right?"

Feng Qing was confused and subconsciously said, "I... I'm fine. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to eat you again!" The man untied his bathrobe and pounced on her like a lion in spring.

Feng Qing : "..."

At Xie Yuhuan's villa.

The villa door opened and Long Yuning ran back to her room, sobbing.

Xie Yuhuan frowned and put down the TV remote control. She walked upstairs with a coat on. She wanted to ask Long Yuning what happened and why she was crying and making a scene.

The door was not closed tightly, and Long Yuning's cries came from the room. Xie Yuhuan pushed the door open and entered. She saw Long Yuning sitting at the head of the bed hugging her legs with tears running down her face.

Xie Yuhuan walked over and asked softly, "Yu Ning, what happened to you?"

Long Yuning bit her lips and shook her head slightly. She choked up and said, "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Just let me cry for a while. It's late, Third Aunt, go back and rest." Before she could finish speaking, her tears fell again, and her body twitched with extreme grievance.

Xie Yuhuan's heart ached. She had seen Long Yuning grow up after all. Seeing her cry, she naturally didn't feel good. Pulling out a few tissues, Xie Yuhuan handed them to her and said, "Tell me what happened. Did Jiuhan bully you?"

Long Yuning was the daughter of the Long family and the closest person to her. Other than Xie Jiuhan, who else in the Xie family dared to provoke her?

"Third Aunt, you can't blame the Ninth Master for this. It's my fault for not doing a good job and making him unhappy." Long Yuning sobbed. "When I first met Feng Qing today, I gave her a dress as a gift. At that time, I was so happy that I forgot to ask Feng Qing to wear inner linings. Because the dress was a little revealing, the Ninth Master misunderstood..."

After she finished crying, she even reached out and pointed at the trash can on the ground. She had been so focused on being sad that she had carried the trash can all the way back and let Xie Yuhuan take a look.

Xie Yuhuan did not even look. When she came in, she had already seen it. Compared to the dress, she was more concerned about something else. "What supper did you make for Jiuhan? Did he eat it?"

Long Yuning blew her nose and said, "Feng Qing ate it!"

Xie Yuhuan's eyes darkened as she snorted coldly. "A lawless, wild girl from a little mountain gorge dares to steal Jiuhan's food to eat."

Long Yuning felt warmth in her heart. At least Third Aunt was on her side. Feng Qing wasn't as good as her in this aspect. Her eyes rolled around and she revealed a pitiful expression. "Third Aunt, don't be angry. I'll move out tomorrow morning to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings. This isn't the Long family after all..."

Xie Yuhuan held her hand and patted it. She said gently, "What are you talking about, silly girl? You'll live with me. As long as I'm here, no one in the Xie family will dare to say a word. To tell you the truth, I've long disliked Feng Qing. A gold digger like her won't go far with Jiuhan. When Jiuhan is no longer interested in her, that will be the time she gets lost from the Xie manor. You're the daughter of the Long family after all. How can you lose to a wild girl? You can do whatever you want. I will help you."

Long Yuning was elated, and a sweet smile appeared on her face. She pounced into Xie Yuhuan's arms. "Third Aunt, you're so good to me!"

Although she had suffered a serious setback tonight, Xie Yuhuan's words had undoubtedly given her a boost. As the daughter of the Long family, how could she admit defeat so easily? With Xie Yuhuan's help, as long as she handled it well, it would not be difficult to kick Feng Qing out of the Xie manor. By then, she would naturally become the only woman by Xie Jiuhan's side..

Chapter 177: I Slept With You

That night, another heavy rain fell in the Xie manor. The violent wind attacked wave after wave, and the flowers in the garden swayed and trembled in the wind and rain. The beautiful petals decorated the ground beautifully.

The clouds and rain had just stopped, and the sky was clear. The warm sunlight shone through the curtains and landed on Feng Qing's face. After being tormented by Xie Jiuhan for the entire night, her body had fallen apart. Her two legs, especially, were incomparably sore. Being cherished by a man for the entire night was equivalent to being beaten up by someone wearing boxing gloves.

Feng Qing lay on the bed, the soft blanket wrapped around her delicate body and her long black hair hung down from the side of the bed, appearing extremely lazy. Xie Jiuhan had gotten up early in the morning to go to the office. Only March was lying on the ground and staring at her. She could see now, so as a guide dog, March had lost his job and had completely become a pet dog.

"March, when you see Daddy tonight, bark at him and avenge Mommy." Feng Qing said.

March laid on the ground and raised his head. He wagged his tail. "Mommy, let's be good. Stop fooling around!"

In the entire Xie manor, he dared to call out to anyone and even bare his teeth at Xie Qi. However, he did not dare to treat Xie Jiuhan like this. Every time he heard that he had returned, he would run back to the dog den in the courtyard and hide, afraid that he would become dog meat soup if he was not careful.

Seeing that March didn't agree, Feng Qing patted the bed and shouted, "How dare you, March! You don't even listen to me. Aren't you afraid that I'll make you into a can of dog meat?"

"Ow ow ~ Woman, I can't afford to offend him..." March rolled his eyes, stood up, and swayed away. Shortly after, he ran back with a bottle of wine in his mouth. March opened the bottle and drank.

Feng Qing lay on the bed and was dumbfounded. This was the first time she had seen a dog drink. She watched as March finished the entire bottle of wine and hiccuped a few times.

The alcohol rushed to his head, and March's head lolled to the side. His four legs gave way, and he fell asleep on the floor mat. His silly snores echoed through the room.

"Hahaha... You're too hard working to escape reality!" Feng Qing was amused when she saw March drunk.

The next second, the door lock turned. In the dazzling light, the man came back dressed. Feng Qing smiled as she told the man about March drinking too much.

"Boring!" Xie Jiuhan said and dragged March out of the door.

"Xie Jiuhan, you beast. You bullied me last night and now you're bullying my pet." Feng Qing shouted as she laid on the bed.

Xie Jiuhan took off his coat and wiped his mouth with his hand. He looked like he hadn't had enough. "You're right, I'm a beast. I didn't perform well last night so tonight, I'll tell you what a real beast is."

She wanted to run, to get away from this man, to get as far away as possible, but as soon as she rolled over, her entire body ached. For a moment, she wondered if she had shattered bones all over.

"Little blind girl, after giving you such a long time, have you thought of how to explain to me how you suddenly stopped being blind?" Xie Jiuhan's voice sounded faintly.

Feng Qing was stunned and subconsciously licked her lips. The atmosphere suddenly became tense. What should come has come! Feng Qing wrapped the blanket around her head and peeked out. Xie Jiuhan looked at her coldly and arrogantly, and his aura was gradually rising.

"Little Jiu Jiu, I can tell the truth, but you have to promise not to abandon me and not to have a cold war with me. In short, no matter how angry you are, you can't not want me." Feng Qing pouted.

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything and continued to look at her coldly. No one could tell what he was thinking.

Feng Qing curled up in the blanket and patted her chest. "If you don't agree, I won't say anything. If you agree, I'll tell you everything. Anyway, I've already slept with you, so I'll definitely be responsible for you. So even if you don't want me anymore, I'll still pester you and make sure you can't abandon me for the rest of your life!"

"Speak quickly, or else I'll punish you with the family law!" Xie Jiu shouted coldly.

Upon hearing the words 'family law', Feng Qing instantly felt her butt burn. The so-called family law was being spanked by Xie Jiuhan. Feng Qing hugged the blanket tightly. Xie Jiuhan's spanking was more towards pinch and bite even more. The feeling of it was unimaginable.

"I used the artificial retina that God of Thieves Phantom took from you!" Feng Qing said carefully.

The next second, a gush of anger erupted from Xie Jiuhan, choking Feng Qing back her words..

Chapter 178: Family Law Punishment

Xie Jiu said coldly, "Hmph, I knew it. I've tried everything for you in the past few years, but I couldn't cure your eyes. The only thing that can restore your vision is that artificial retina."

Feng Qing stood up from the bed with a blanket over her shoulders, barely coming to the same height as the man. Since she had already said it, she planned to say everything because there should not be any secrets between her and Xie Jiuhan.

"Because of the technology being sealed, there's only one artificial retina in the entire world and countless forces want it. If you bring people to steal that artificial retina, it will be tantamount to giving the other forces an excuse to band together to suppress the Xie family. Although I can restore my vision that way, the series of consequences are not what I want to see." Feng Qing continued, "So I thought of a good idea. It's to let others steal the artificial retina from your hands. This way, I can get the artificial retina and protect your reputation. At least, the theft of the artificial retina has nothing to do with the Capital's Xie family. In short, I don't want to cause trouble for Little Jiu because of me."

Feng Qing paused for a moment and looked up at Xie Jiuhan. She realized that his eyes were dark like two black holes, as if they were going to suck everything in and crush it.

In Xie Jiuhan's eyes, Feng Qing was barefooted, wrapped in a blanket and was talking like a little adult. She was so cute that he wanted to pull her into his arms and rub her.

"Little Jiu Jiu, do you still remember what happened that day? Especially the note that Ji Yunchen showed you when you woke up." Feng Qing memorized it. "Ninth Master, I'm sorry. The artificial retina belongs to me. Please believe that I have no evil intentions. The day we meet will be the day I give you the answer. At that time, you will fall in love with me—God of Thieves, Phantom."

Then, Feng Qing threw down the blanket and walked up to Xie Jiuhan. She raised her hand and caressed his face, her eyes passionate and gentle.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes were red as he grabbed Feng Qing's wrist. His body exuded an extremely dangerous aura, as if he was a wolf that was about to devour someone.

"So, you're the God of Thieves, Phantom?!" Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth.

Feng Qing stood on her tiptoes and stood extremely close to the man. She said in a gentle voice, "As the God of Thieves, the Phantom is perfect. The Crown of Monoch in Country E, the statue of the Victory Angel in the cathedral in Country Y, and the magical tree in the Red Palace in Country M, every item she steals are priceless. Every time she makes a move, it becomes a legend in the world. What does it count as the God of Thieves? It's not that the thief doesn't leave empty-handed, it's not that she robs the rich to help the poor, nor is it that she never fails to steal the things she wants. It's just that she has successfully stolen a man's heart."

With that, she stretched out her hand and scratched Xie Jiuhan's chest gently. Finally, her entire palm pressed against his heart, as if she was feeling the man's heartbeat.

Xie Jiuhan pinched her chin. Their eyes met in the air and sparks flew. "I see. It's my fault for being careless. I never suspected you. When the treasures in these three countries were stolen, we were coincidentally in the corresponding countries."

Feng Qing lowered her head and said weakly, "Actually, I didn't intend to hide it from you. Back then, I went to steal these things because I wanted to test my skills and see how much of Jiu Jiu's legacy I had. Later on, I was afraid that you would be worried and angry, so I didn't dare to tell you."

Xie Jiu said coldly, "So you're saying that I've taught a good disciple?"

"Hehe, when Jiu Jiu admits that his heart has been stolen by me, I'll be considered to have finished my apprenticeship!" Feng Qing said sweetly.

The man pressed hard with his large hand, and Feng Qing instantly laid on the side of the bed. She wanted to struggle, but the man held her two small arms behind her back. With a tug of his large hand, he pulled down Feng Qing's nightdress, revealing a pair of snow-white buttocks.

"It's time for punishment!" Xie Jiu's face was cold as he raised his hand and slapped her.

"No... Little Jiu Jiu is bad. Little Jiu Jiu hit me." After a few slaps, Feng Qing teared up. Unlike before, this time, the spanking was especially painful. Clearly, the man had used force and her little butt felt a burning pain.

"Don't cry. Aren't you the God of Thieves? How can you cry when you're that amazing?" Xie Jiu scolded coldly and spanked her again.

Feng Qing turned her head around. Her tear-stained face was heartbreaking to look at. Her two eyes looked pitifully at the man, making his heart melt. However, he still had a cold face. This matter was very, very big. He had to let Feng Qing realize her mistakes.

"Hubby, it hurts..." Feng Qing whined..

Chapter 179: My Heart Hurts If You're Injured!

"Then do you know what you did wrong?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

"I shouldn't have lied to you..." Feng Qing said with tears in her eyes.

As soon as she finished speaking, Xie Jiuhan's palm landed on her soft flesh again.

"I shouldn't have stolen those national treasures, nor should I have kept it from you until now," Feng Qing said softly.

"Continue!" Xie Jiu said coldly.

She was completely dumbfounded. She had already admitted that she was the God of Thieves, Phantom, and had admitted her mistakes. What did the man want her to continue talking about?

Xie Jiuhan hooked his arm around Feng Qing's shoulder and pulled gently, and their faces met. Xie Jiuhan stared into her eyes and said coldly, "Do you really not understand, or are you playing dumb with me?"

Feng Qing's eyes flashed. Xie Jiuhan's gaze was too sharp. Even she couldn't take it. Feng Qing lowered her head like a kitten that had done something wrong. "I'm not playing dumb..."

Xie Jiuhan pinched her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. Feng Qing was at a loss for what to do with his sharp gaze. A strong pressure came over, making her feel suffocated.

"You clearly know that I'll be worried, so why did you steal? You might not know your own strength when you're in danger alone. If anything happens to you, believe it or not, I'll let everyone die with you." Xie Jiuhan roared. "Feng Qing, remember this. I don't care if you lie to me or trick me, but I can't forgive you for doing something dangerous behind my back. Your safety is what I care about the most!"

Feng Qing lowered her head and did not dare to say a word. She secretly broke out in cold sweat. When she went to Country M to steal the miracle tree, she had been injured. Fortunately, she did not tell Xie Jiuhan at that time. Otherwise, with Xie Jiuhan's personality, he would have probably razed Country M's Red Palace to the ground. This was a crazy and domineering man who dared to make the world his enemy for her!

"I taught you the art of seizing and grappling, shooting and stealing skills so that you could protect yourself and counterattack at critical moments. Yet, you're causing trouble everywhere," Xie Jiuhan scolded coldly.

"Jiu Jiu, I..." Feng Qing was about to speak when Xie Jiuhan spoke again." Actually, when I taught you this, I knew that you wouldn't be willing to be an ordinary person. After all, whoever suddenly grasped these skills would want to go out and give it a try. The God of Thieves Phantom should be one of your many identities, right? "

Feng Qing was speechless. She indeed had many identities. Any one of them could become a grandmaster-level figure.

Xie Jiuhan took a deep breath and continued, "I've also never told you many identities. After all, even as husband and wife, we have our own little secrets. However, I have to warn you that no matter how many identities you have outside, your most important identity is the Madam of the Xie family, my wife. Therefore, I won't let you hurt a single hair on your body or suffer any grievances. Because my heart hurts if you're injured!"

Tears flowed out uncontrollably. They were crystal clear under the sunlight and slowly fell down her face. Looking at the man's serious face, Feng Qing was filled with gratitude and happiness.

"Mm!" Feng Qing nodded vigorously, her vision blurred by tears. She could only close her eyes and throw herself into the man's arms, her head rubbing against his firm chest.

"Hmph, don't think that just because you squeezed out a few tears, this matter will be over." Xie Jiuhan said faintly.

Feng Qing leaned into the man's embrace and felt a sweetness in her heart. This man was saying the warmest words in his coldest tone. She loved this man too much. Her fingers glided across the man's chest as Feng Qing murmured, "Jiu Jiu can do anything to me!"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up, and his large hand grabbed her perky butt. Feng Qing couldn't help but tremble. She raised her head and looked at the man pleadingly.

The man raised his eyebrows. He wanted to punish her on the spot, but seeing her pitiful expression, he could only grit his teeth and resist the urge. Ever since Feng Qing regained her light, her eyes had become especially seductive. Every time he looked into her eyes, his instincts would surge out, and he could not help but want to get close to her.

"Please, Jiu Jiu. I'm still sore all over..." Feng Qing said with tears in her eyes.

"Hmph, I'll let you off today. I'll save it up for you. You have to get your nourishment these two days. When you're almost recovered, I'll get it back with interest!" Xie Jiuhan's expression was dark..

Chapter 180: You Like Her?

"Ah!" Feng Qing dragged out her words, looking unwilling. Thinking of the man's beastly appearance in bed, she felt a dull pain in her small waist. She would probably collapse on the bed during the last few days of break.

A few days later, the long vacation ended and a new journey was about to start.

Feng Qing rode her scooter slowly towards Capital University. The two rabbit ears on her pink helmet were very cute and made one want to touch them.

"Hiss..." Feng Qing pursed her lips. In the last few days, Xie Jiuhan completely let go of himself. He tortured her until she was exhausted every day and wanted to die.

Since she could see the road, she could definitely speed up to 200 kilometers per hour when riding this modified scooter. But now, her entire body was aching whenever she exerted strength.

In the garage of the Xie manor, the 'Black Cyclone' motorcycle that had been modified by Xie Jiuhan was also his exclusive mount. When they went to Zhe City this time, Xie Jiuhan was riding this. At that time, Feng Qing had decided that after her eyes were healed, she would definitely ride the Black Cyclone and find a mountain road to ride. Anyway, she would go secretly, and Xie Jiuhan would not know.

In a short while, Feng Qing arrived at the school gate. Suddenly, there was a screeching sound of brakes. The black sports car with a face full of gravel stopped beside her. The sports car looks high-tech, its rear domineering, and its silver wheels were obviously not a car that ordinary people could buy.

The car window rolled down and Xie Shihao's annoying face was revealed. He was wearing a gold chain, a gold watch, a pair of brown sunglasses, and a pair of red earrings, looking very carefree.

"Student Feng Qing, are you still in the mood to come to school at this time?" Xie Shihao said gloatingly, "I heard from my little grandaunt this morning that the daughter of the Long family, Long Yuning, has moved into the Xie manor. I'm very curious whether you'll feel inferior when you see her."

Xie Shihao paused for a moment before saying, "I almost forgot. You're blind and can't see at all, so it's normal for you to not feel inferior. However, I can tell you that in terms of looks and background, you can't be compared to Long Yuning. According to what I know, she's the Chief of the Ballet dance of the Sun dance troupe. She has participated in all sorts of competitions and has received many awards. She's been praised as the Light of Dance among the younger generation in Xia country. If not for you snatching her position, she would be the true female owner of the Xie family."

Feng Qing ignored him. She took out her wireless earphones and put them on her head, then rode her scooter towards the school, not caring what he said. Xie Shihao had been ostracizing her for a long time, and she was already used to it. If she really wanted to be serious, Xie Shihao had to call her aunt. Why would she lowered herself to the level of a child?

Compared to Xie Yuhuan, Xie Shihao only felt that she wasn't worthy of Xie Jiuhan, but Xie Yuhuan didn't like her. There was a fundamental difference.

If she wasn't worthy, she could become more outstanding and be worthy of Xie Jiuhan. However, it was too difficult to make others like her instead of disliking her. Therefore, Xie Yuhuan was the most difficult opponent for her.

Xie Shihao drove beside Feng Qing and couldn't stop talking, he was praising Long Yuning to the heavens. Those who didn't know would think that Long Yuning was a fairy who had descended from the heavens.

"Xiao Hao, you've been praising Long Yuning since you met me. Have you fallen for her?" Feng Qing slowed the scooter down and tilted her head to look at Xie Shihao with a smile.

Xie Shihao's expression froze. He quickly rejected, "Feng Qing, don't talk nonsense. Long Yuning is at least four years older than me. How can I like her?"

"Haha, do you believe yourself when you say this?" Feng Qing teased.

"Feng Qing, what do you mean?!" Xie Shihao glared at her.

"You know very well what I mean. Only when your heart is filled with a person will you keep talking about her. Your head will also involuntarily think of her." Feng Qing smiled.

Xie Shihao put on his sunglasses and sneered. "You're talking about an ordinary man. Am I an ordinary man? Although Long Yuning is a rich lady, she's not in my eyes. I have high standards!"

Feng Qing shook her head and didn't want to argue with him anymore. She twisted the accelerator and sped forward, mumbling to herself, "Although Long Yuning has a lot of halos on her, a woman who always wants to hook up with other people's husbands, no matter how outstanding she is, is still disgusting..."

In reality, Feng Qing also did not understand Long Yuning.. Why would a woman as outstanding as her be willing to be a mistress rather than find a love that belonged to her alone?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro