181 - 190

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 181: Long Yuning's Invitation

In the school parking lot.

"Hmph, I think you're just jealous that Long Yuning is better than you in everything." Xie Shihao sneered.

Feng Qing parked her scooter and took off her helmet. She curled her lips and said, "Do you think I'll be jealous of a woman who likes to seduce other people's husbands and wants to be a mistress?"

After she finished speaking, she rolled her eyes at Xie Shihao and turned around to walk towards the school building. The daughter of the Long family? Light of Dance? In terms of character, Long Yuning couldn't be compared to her.

Xie Shihao left his sports car and chased after Feng Qing. "Hey, what did you just say? What about seducing someone's husband and being a mistress? Do you dare to make things clear?"

Vaguely, he could smell gossip. It would be a waste not to know about this. However, he did not believe Feng Qing's words. As the daughter of the Long family in the Capital, Long Yuning was born with blue-blooded nobility. The people who pursued her could line up to Zhe City, so why would she need to snatch someone else's husband to be a mistress?

Xie Shihao shouted as he chased after her. Feng Qing wore her earpiece and did not turn back once throughout the entire journey. After turning into the bathroom, Xie Shihao's voice disappeared.

When she came out of the bathroom, Xie Shihao had already left. He wasn't a student from the music school, and lessons were about to start. He had no choice but to leave.

At the entrance of the third floor classroom.

"Qingqing!" Feng Qing, who was walking up the stairs, stopped in her tracks when she heard Long Yuning's voice coming from behind. Feng Qing turned around and saw a group of people surrounding Long Yuning as she walked up. They looked like her fans and were all fighting to greet her.

"Why is it you?" Feng Qing frowned.

"Qingqing, it's really you. Someone said that you're at the Capital Music Academy, so I came to try my luck. I didn't expect that you would really go to school here." Long Yuning pretended to be shocked as she smiled.

This morning, Xie Yuhuan called her over and gave her a copy of Feng Qing's information. Therefore, she knew Feng Qing like the back of her hand. Not only did she know that she entered Capital University as a special student, but she also knew that Xie Jiuhan had secretly gotten someone to do it for her.

However, Xie Yuhuan had told her not to acknowledge Feng Qing in school. Even if she met her, she should pretend not to know her. She should try her best not to make things worse. After all, she was Xie Jiuhan's official wife. She had to know her limits.

"Senior Yu Ning, do you know Student Feng Qing?"

"Feng Qing is a famous person at Capital University. Last time, she participated in the Jia Le audition and even got ten gold points."

"Just like Senior Yu Ning, Feng Qing is the school belle of our cohort. I didn't expect the two of you to be together."

The students were discussing among themselves. Some were curious, while others were surprised.

Long Yuning smiled faintly and casually fabricated a lie. "Speaking of which, Feng Qing and I are considered fated. When she was farming in the countryside, I went there for inspiration and happened to meet her once. At that time, she was black and fat, she wasn't as good-looking as she is now. She really changed a lot since then!"

Feng Qing's lips curled up. From the bottom of her heart, she admired Long Yuning's reaction on the spot and her thick skin. When she lied, her face was not red and her heart did not race.

"What's the matter? If not, I'm going to class!" Feng Qing prepared to leave after throwing down this sentence.

Seeing that she was about to leave, Long Yuning hurriedly said, "Qingqing, at the beginning of next month, I have a performance at the Capital's Hong Meng Theater. Due to some special circumstances, the violinist who originally composed music for me can't return back to the country for the time being. Therefore, I returned to my alma mater today to choose a violinist. I heard from my juniors that you're a violin student. Now, I officially invite you to participate in the performance at the beginning of the next month. Are you willing to help me?"

With that, many students revealed envious and jealous expressions. There were even people who helped Long Yuning persuade Feng Qing.

"Wow, the Hong Meng Theater. It's a dream to be able to perform there, alright?"

"Student Feng Qing, it's rare that Senior Yu Ning thinks so highly of you. This is a rare opportunity, don't waste it!"

"I love her, I love her. I didn't expect Senior Yu Ning to be so kind. She knew that Student Feng Qing was a special student, so she gave her a chance. Not only would she get practical training in the band, but she would also get a performance fee."

Feng Qing turned to look at the students. Many pairs of envious eyes were looking at her, but her expression was indifferent. She did not care what these people thought, nor did she care about any performances.

What do they mean by rare chance or kind heart? Long Yuning specially came to school to talk to her about this. This definitely smells fishy, and she was specially invited in front of so many students, wasn't it just to force her to accept?

In the eyes of her classmates, she was a special student. Faced with such a good opportunity, there was no reason to reject it. To put it bluntly, she had no right to reject it. After all, Long Yuning was the Light of Dance in Xia country.. She was very good!

Chapter 182: Don't Regret It!

"Senior Yu Ning, I object!" Suddenly, Feng Jianing's voice rang out. Everyone looked up and saw her walking down from the fourth floor. "This kind of opportunity is very important to everyone. There are so many students who are learning the violin. Why don't we let everyone have a competition? Only those who are skilled and can play well will be qualified to take this spot."

She studied the piano and the piano classroom was on the fifth floor. When she heard the commotion downstairs, she was curious and specially came down to join the fun. However, when she saw that Long Yuning liked Feng Qing, she was immediately unwilling. Why did all the good things belong to Feng Qing?

A smile flashed across Long Yuning's eyes. The enemy of an enemy was a friend, the information was very clear. Although Feng Jianing and Feng Qing were sisters, their relationship was terrible. It seemed that Feng Qing's blindness was related to Feng Jianing.

Long Yuning shook her head. "Student, you're right, but it's up to me to choose. I believe in Feng Qing's violin skills. As for the other students, don't be discouraged. I still have many performances later on. Perhaps I'll have to look for everyone to help again."

Long Yuning stood against the crowd and supported Feng Qing. Many students looked at Feng Qing with dark eyes. Feng Jianing was right. This kind of opportunity was very precious to anyone. Why did she have to give it to Feng Qing? Just because she was a special student? The students who were learning the violin all stared at Feng Qing with unfriendly expressions. They were full of provocation and didn't hide it at all.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly. It looked like she had dealt with Long Yuning too lightly that night. She actually dared to take the initiative to provoke her and even dared to kill her with praise. She flattered one person and dealt a blow to a group of people. Long Yuning's scheming was seen through at a glance.

Feng Qing sighed in her heart. On the first day of school, she had inexplicably become the target of everyone. Truly, a tree wants to calm down, but the wind doesn't stop. There's always a little slut who wants to harm her.

Looking at Long Yuning's innocent appearance, Feng Qing sneered. She thought that since Long Yuning had been by Xie Yuhuan's side for many years and would have been able to learn some skills from 'Little Aunt Xie'. Now, it looked like she had not learned anything useful but instead learned how to sow discord and scheme. It was really disappointing as expected.

At this moment, another figure squeezed out of the crowd. It was Feng Jianing's good friend, Wu Xue. She said to Long Yuning, "Senior, you value Feng Qing so much, but have you ever heard her play the violin?"

Long Yuning was slightly stunned. She looked at Wu Xue and felt puzzled. There was no such person in the information. It looked like Feng Qing had many enemies in school.

"I'm sorry, I've indeed never heard of it!" Long Yuning replied.

"In that case, I want to compete with Feng Qing in front of all my classmates today. It's the same song. If she can play it better than me, then I have no objections." Wu Xue hugged her arms and said smugly.

"That's right. Compete with her, let Senior Yu Ning listen. Feng Qing isn't the only one who knows how to play the violin."

"Let them compete. Even if Senior Yu Ning has chosen her, we have to work hard to prove that many people are better than Feng Qing."

"Fight, fight..."

Following Wu Xue's declaration of war, the students started to coax her.

Long Yuning pretended to be troubled and probed, "Qingqing, since everyone is so passionate, why don't you compete with this student? Regardless of whether you win or lose, I will choose you."

"Haha, alright. Since she wants to compete so much, I'll satisfy her. However, I want to remind Miss Long that you must not regret choosing me to be in the band to play for you!" Feng Qing chuckled.

As soon as she finished speaking, the crowd suddenly opened a path. Gu Qingye walked out with a calm expression. He was like a cold machine, and his cold aura was five meters tall.

Gu Qingye walked to Feng Qing and said softly, "Tsk tsk, I thought you could hold back from getting involved in this matter. Don't you feel bored competing with them?"

Feng Qing pursed her lips. "She has already declared war in front of me. There's no reason for me to retreat. It's just a game."

Gu Qingye pulled the sunglasses up to his nose and lowered his head to look at Feng Qing. Just as he was about to say something, he was stunned. "Little blind girl, your eyes..."

Feng Qing smiled and ripples appeared in her eyes. However, in the blink of an eye, she immediately returned to her empty and unfocused look, which stunned Gu Qingye.

Seeing that she had accepted the challenge, the students were elated, as if they had all won a battle. Feng Qing felt a wave of pity in her heart. This group of brainless and fun-loving students was destined to be a myriad of living beings for the rest of their lives..

Chapter 183: I've Let You Down

Someone brought the violin to Feng Qing and thought that Feng Qing couldn't see it, so she deliberately played some tricks on the sound of the violin. Feng Qing's lips curled up. She took the violin and played a piece very casually. Not only could she not win this match, but she also had to play it as badly as possible. This way, there would be an excuse for Long Yuning to not choose her to participate in the performance.

Hearing her play, the students all looked disdainful. Although many of them were not professionals in the violin, they could tell whether Feng Qing played well or not with a few notes.

Wu Xue blinked her eyes at Feng Jianing, and her eyes were filled with smugness. She knew that she would definitely win. Feng Qing's performance was so bad, which was equivalent to slapping Long Yuning's face.

Long Yu frowned slightly. Even though she was a pure layman, she could tell that her violin playing was really not good. She sighed deeply and encouraged her gently, "Qingqing, you can't see. There aren't many things that you can do. The violin might be the way out of your life in the future. If you want to be a useful person to society, you have to practice the violin properly. But don't worry, I still decided to invite you to help me."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth twitched. She returned the violin to the 'kind classmate' and said with a faint smile, "Miss Long, I hope you remember what I said just now. Please don't regret asking me for help!"

Long Yuning said with a firm expression, "Don't worry, since I dared to choose you, I won't regret it no matter what happens."

Feng Qing nodded and turned to walk back to the classroom. Long Yuning did not stop her this time. She only looked at her back view, her eyes filled with a sly smile. Inviting Feng Qing today was the best decision she had ever made. What was more satisfying than Feng Qing embarrassing herself in front of thousands of people in the Hong Meng Theater?

Those with conditions and time to go to the Hong Meng Theater to watch her dance were almost people of high society. These people were all well-educated, and many of them knew how to play the violin. With Feng Qing's half-baked standard, she might not even be able to beat the audience below the stage.

The more Long Yuning thought about it, the more excited she became. She couldn't wait to see Feng Qing being mocked, thrown at, and driven off the stage; she, the Madam of the Xie family, would be the biggest joke in the Capital!

"Hmph, I really don't understand. Is Senior Yu Ning deaf? How can a piece of trash like Feng Qing perform in that kind of place?" Seeing Long Yuning leave with the crowd, Wu Xue complained to Feng Jianing.

Feng Jianing's expression changed indeterminately. She didn't say anything because she knew very well that the violin Feng Qing had played just now didn't even show a tenth of her strength. In the past, she had prawled against Feng Qing's door and eavesdropped on her playing the violin. It was definitely not at this level.

When Feng Qing walked into the classroom, Gu Qingye followed behind her like a shadow. Unlike Xie Shihao, who was chattering non-stop, he had been secretly observing Feng Qing.

Pulling out a chair, Feng Qing sat beside Xu Mingqian and smiled. "Hi, Brother Mingqian, I didn't expect you to be here so early!"

Xu Mingqian's face darkened. He did not say anything for a while. Feng Qing frowned and said, "Brother Mingqian, why aren't you saying anything? It feels like there's something on your mind."

After a while, Xu Mingqian said, "Qingqing, I... I've let you down!"

Feng Qing was stunned. She asked in confusion, "Let me down? Brother Ming Qian, what are you talking about? Why don't I understand?"

Xu Mingqian fell silent again. He looked at the score on the table, making it impossible to guess what he was thinking. After waiting for a long time, Feng Qing shook her head and started busying herself with her matters, ignoring him.

Seeing that Feng Qing was changing the music score, Xu Mingqian raised his head to look at her again. His facial features were all tangled up. He blamed himself for not snatching the artificial retina back and making her lose a chance to regain her light.

He regretted it very much. Why did he believe Xie Jiuhan back then? Why didn't he just snatch the artificial retina and give it to Feng Qing? This matter became Xu Mingqian's sore spot. He had been tortured to the point that he had lost weight.

"Qingqing, I..." Xu Mingqian mustered his courage and was about to say something when he was stunned.

Feng Qing looked at him with a smile on her face. Her spirited eyes reflected his figure, and her smile was like the blooming of spring flowers, making one feel relaxed and happy.

"You, you..." Xu Mingqian rubbed his eyes and spoke in disbelief.

"Shh!" Feng Qing gestured for her to keep quiet. The fewer people who knew that she had regained her light, the better. In her opinion, being a blind person was quite good sometimes. Many things could be left out of sight and out of mind.

Gu Qingye sat in the backseat with a music score in his hands, but his eyes were coldly staring at Feng Qing.. Although Feng Qing had turned her body aside just now, he could clearly see that this woman could indeed see!

Chapter 184: Xie Corporation Headquarters

"How did she recover? Did she undergo surgery during the holidays? Isn't she a special student? Where did she get the money for the surgery?" Gu Qingye was confused.

Unable to believe his eyes, Xu Mingqian turned to look at Gu Qingye and said in a low voice, "You came with her. Can she really see?"

Gu Qingye shrugged, indicating that he wasn't sure either. Xu Mingqian could only look at Feng Qing questioningly.

"Hehe, Brother Ming Qian, I can see." Feng Qing chuckled.

Xu Mingqian gasped. Even though he already knew the answer, he was still shocked that Feng Qing had said it herself.

Xu Mingqian went up to Feng Qing and the two of them were very close. "Qingqing, you've gone for surgery? As expected of that master. He's really amazing! He can even snatch back what the God of Thieves Phantom stole for you."

"Master? Xu Mingqian, who are you talking about?" Gu Qingye supported his chin and asked, his other hand gently knocking on the table. As a music student, he did not dare to say anything else, but his hearing was definitely good. No matter how low Xu Mingqian's voice was, it could not escape his ears.

Seeing Gu Qingye interrupt, Xu Mingqian returned to his seat and said impatiently, "Why do you have so many questions every day? What does whoever it is got to do with you?"

Gu Qingye : "..."

Seeing that Xu Mingqian was not telling him, Gu Qingye was in a terrible mood. What the heck was going on? He felt that he was an outsider. Feng Qinghad secrets with Xie Jiuhan, and now, Xu Mingqian and her also had secrets, except for him...

After three consecutive lessons, school ended. The teacher finished giving the homework and left. Feng Qing sent a message to Xie Jiuhan as she packed her things.

"Hubby, my school is ending soon. What time are you going home?"

"You go home first, I'm working overtime!"

"Oh, then I'll go shopping and buy something before I go home. Come back early after work. Love you ~"

"Be careful. Find Xie Qi if anything happens."

Di Hui Building, the only headquarters of the Xie Corporation, had a total of 95 floors, and it was the highest building in the Capital. It was the only building allowed to exceed the standards. Beyond the 90th floor, one could look down on the entire Capital and take in all the scenery.

Feng Qing was wearing a pink helmet and riding a scooter as she drove towards Di Hui Building in a relaxed manner. She initially planned to go to the New World shopping center downtown to take a tour, but she changed her mind halfway. She didn't seem to need anything, so she didn't know what to buy when she went shopping. Xie Jiuhan wasn't at home, and she didn't want to go back to the Xie manor. Therefore, she planned to go to Di Hui Building to give Xie Jiuhan a surprise.

After leaving the scooter by the roadside, Feng Qing stepped into the Di Hui Building. As expected of the Xie Corporation's headquarters, the Di Hui Building looked grand and dignified. The interior was decorated in gold and jade. It was an honor to be able to work here.

"Feng Qing?" Just as Feng Qing was waiting for the elevator, a familiar voice sounded. She turned her head and realized that the person who came knew her. It was Feng Jianing's licker, Cao Beining.

Cao Beining, who was dressed in a blue suit, walked up to Feng Qing. His eyes swept across her body, and his greedy gaze seemed to want to peel off her clothes.

"What a coincidence, Feng Qing. I'm Cao Beining!" Cao Beining said. With that, he leaned towards Feng Qing and even sniffed her surroundings, looking greedy and enjoying it.

Feng Qing's pretty face was absolutely beautiful. Her skin was fair, and her figure was curvy. Her two legs were straight and thin. Coupled with her sweet temperament, she was an existence that couldn't be ignored no matter where she went.

Cao Beining stared at Feng Qing fearlessly. He was especially interested in her pink neck and collarbones. Anyway, Feng Qing couldn't see, he could look at her however he wanted, could see as much as he wanted. He even swallowed his saliva as he looked.

In the past, when he met Feng Qing, Feng Jianing would always be by his side. He wanted to take another look but didn't dare to. Today, Feng Jianing wasn't around so he finally found an opportunity.

Looking at the faint kiss mark on Feng Qing's collarbone, the corners of Cao Beining's mouth curled up. Feng Jianing had once told him that Feng Qing was a bus. On the surface, she looked serious, but underneath, countless men had doted on her.

Cao Beining felt an itch in his heart. Although Feng Qing had served many men, it did not stop him from wanting to kiss her. After all, a woman's youth was only a few years. It would definitely feel great to ride Feng Qing!

Looking at the smooth elevator wall, Cao Beining's lewd and wretched face was reflected in it. Feng Qing ignored him and did not even say a word..

Chapter 185: Looking For My Boyfriend

The elevator arrived. Cao Beining smiled. "Feng Qing, I never expected to see you here. I wonder why you're here?"

Feng Qing said impatiently, "Who are you? Do I know you very well?"

She had no good impression of Cao Beining, in addition, he's with Feng Jianing. Seeing him, she remembered the saying 'birds of a feather flock together'.

"Hehe, look at what you're saying. We're family, after all. How can we pretend not to know each other?" Cao Beining said with a cheeky smile. "I'm now an intern in the marketing department of the Xie Corporation's headquarters. If you don't believe me, look. There's also the employee pass that was just handed down."

Feng Qing sneered in her heart. He was really the same as Feng Jianing. Even if he obtained a little achievement, he didn't forget to boast about himself anytime and anywhere.

Seeing that Feng Qing was ignoring him, Cao Beining shook his employee pass and explained, "I only found out after I came to the Xie Corporation that they are indeed worthy of being one of the top international consortiums. Their internal management is even unique. The entire Xie Corporation has divided its employees into twenty one levels. An intern like me is at most considered a seventh level. However, I didn't come here to climb up the ranks. After all, the Cao family's huge family business is still waiting for me to inherit. I came here to steal skills and make my resume look better."

He sounded very confident. If not for the fact that he had no plans to work for a long time, with his education and ability, it would not be a problem for him to climb up one level in the Xie Corporation in a year. However, he would at most be able to reach the eleventh level. This was because the eleventh level was a watershed. Beyond that would be the core talents of the various departments of the Xie Corporation, and they would be able to hold a share of the Xie Corporation's shares.

The elevator door opened and Feng Qing walked in. Cao Beining wore his employee pass and followed her in, his eyes constantly sweeping across Feng Qing.

Feng Qing frowned and opened her mouth to speak, but she swallowed her words back. She wanted to tell Cao Beining that this elevator was a VIP elevator that led to the 95th floor, and the entire 95th floor was Xie Jiuhan's office.

Probably because he had suddenly met her, Cao Beining had always wanted to take advantage of her, so he did not notice the VIP word before following her in. Feng Qing thought for a moment and reached out to block the elevator door that was about to close. She walked straight to the hall because it was too disgusting to take the elevator alone with a person like Cao Beining.

Seeing her walk out again, Cao Beining followed. He said cheaply, "Qingqing, you haven't answered me. What are you doing here?"

Feng Qing said patiently, "Looking for my boyfriend!"

"What? You have a boyfriend? He works here too?" Cao Beining said in surprise.

Feng Qing nodded and couldn't be bothered to say a word. Cao Beining was indeed Feng Jianing's boyfriend. All of them were like dog skin plaster, there was no end if he started clinging to someone.

"Qingqing, then which department is your boyfriend in? Is he an official employee or an intern?" Cao Beining pressed.

Feng Qing walked around a stone pillar and walked into the hall. She said coldly, "He's an official employee. He works in the hall on the first floor and controls all departments."

Cao Beining was stunned. After thinking for a long time, he could not figure out what kind of job it was to be in charge of all the departments while working in the lobby. Suddenly, an idea flashed in his mind. He thought of a position. Could Feng Qing's boyfriend be the security officer here? Perhaps only the security department managed everything!

If it was anywhere else, he would definitely laugh at Feng Qing for being financially supported by a security guard. However, when he thought that this was the headquarters of the Xie Corporation, he felt that it was normal. According to what he knew, the treatment of the Xie Corporation's security personnel was equivalent to that of the gold collar of other companies. Moreover, they enjoyed all the benefits of the employees.

However, being a mistress for a security guard was not as good as being a mistress for him, the young master of the Cao family. Who asked him to be born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

"Qingqing, although you and Jianing have little contact, we are still a family. In the future, no matter what difficulties you face, feel free to come and look for me in private." Cao Beining emphasized the word 'in private'. His hand hooked onto Feng Qing's shoulder without a trace, hoping to take advantage of her.

A loud thud suddenly sounded. Before his hand could touch Feng Qing, Cao Beining's head made contact with a pillar in the hall. The huge recoil made Cao Beining fall to the ground. He had been focused on Feng Qing just now. Caught off guard, he was struck by the stone pillar until he saw stars. Immediately, a huge bruise appeared on his head.

With great difficulty, he crawled up from the ground and realized that Feng Qing was walking towards the elevator. Cao Beining hurriedly ran over. He had thought it through. As long as he caught up to her, he would give Feng Qing a kabedon.. The best way to conquer a woman was to kiss her forcefully and stun her!

Chapter 186: Welcoming A Big Shot

The elevator door slowly closed till only as wide as a person. Cao Beining caught up in time and jumped in. However, when he stood firm, he realized that Feng Qing was standing outside the elevator, looking at him with a sneer.

Without waiting for him to regain his senses, the elevator door finally closed. Cao Beining was dumbfounded. He had not noticed how Feng Qing had gone out. He thought he was about to kiss the beauty.

"What the heck..." Cao Beining cursed.

He looked at his watch. He had been out for a long time. The Planning Director would be holding a meeting with them later, so no matter how much he couldn't bear to part with Feng Qing, he could only return to his workplace and wait for orders. Anyway, there would be plenty of opportunities to press Feng Qing down on the bed and ravage her.

"Hi, have you played a turbo drop before?" Looking at the four words on the control panel of the VIP elevator, Feng Qing smiled evilly and pressed it without hesitation.

Other than Xie Jiuhan, the president, who else could modify the elevator in the Xie Corporation's headquarters? Not only had this VIP elevator been modified, but the entire Di Hui Building was also filled with the work left behind by Xie Jiuhan. After all, he was a technology demon!

Of course, no matter what changes he made, he told Feng Qing in private. She was Madam Xie after all, the madam of Di Hui Building.

In the elevator, Cao Beining pressed the seventh floor, but there was no reaction from the elevator. It did not activate or open. It was impossible for him to know that after this elevator had been modified by Xie Jiuhan and all the buttons were fingerprint identification. Without matching fingerprints, it was impossible to control. And in the elevator's fingerprint library, only Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan's fingerprints were there.

"F*ck! What's going on? Could the darn elevator be broken?" Cao Beining roared.

Suddenly, he felt a strong sense of weightlessness. Cao Beining stumbled and nearly knelt on the ground. The elevator numbers rapidly jumped. In a few breaths, the number jumped from one to ninety five.

Upon seeing the number 95th floor, Cao Beining was alarmed. He finally realized that something was amiss. Only one elevator in the entire Di Hui Building could reach the 95th floor, and that elevator was the VIP elevator that he's taking.

However, he was not afraid. He even adjusted his hairstyle and revealed his eight teeth. He waited expectantly for the elevator door to open. Since he was on the 95th floor, didn't that mean that he would see that man immediately?

The person in charge of the Xie Corporation, the king who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital. Cao Beining was extremely excited just thinking about it. He thanked the elevator for creating such an opportunity for him. He had to perform well later and leave a perfect impression on the other party.

Cao Beining took a step forward and raised his head and chest. He looked imposing as he quietly waited for the elevator to open!

A few breaths passed, but the elevator door remained closed. Cao Beining frowned, feeling puzzled. Just as he was about to use his hand to pry open the door, a strong sense of weightlessness struck him.

"Ah..." The elevator descended rapidly. Cao Beining was scared out of his wits as he screamed like a pig being slaughtered.

The next second, the elevator suddenly stopped and began rising again. Its speed was even faster than when it was descending. Cao Beining was like a sandbag, bouncing back and forth between the ceiling and the ground.

In the end, the elevator descended from the 95th floor to basement three. It was the underground parking lot and it is Xie Jiuhan's exclusive parking lot.

Cao Beining was sprawled in the elevator, his face swollen. There were blood stains on many parts of his body, and one of his teeth had fallen out. The huge change in weight and weightlessness had given him a thrill he had never experienced before.

Looking at the surveillance camera in the elevator, Feng Qing's lips curled up. Before she left the Feng family, Cao Beining had always wanted to touch her. Today was a good chance to teach him a lesson.

He was in love with Feng Jianing on one hand, and on the other hand, he had evil intentions towards her. He was simply a scum to the bone!

After retracting the hidden panel of the VIP elevator, Feng Qing turned around and walked to the other end of the hall, prepared to take the ordinary employee elevator, but when she passed by the hall, she was squeezed into a corner by a group of suited employees.

"Which department are you from? Why aren't you wearing work clothes at work? Don't block here. Hurry up and hide aside." A female employee said as she pushed Feng Qing.

Seeing that she did not react for a long time, the female employee pulled her aside and questioned, "Looking at your confused look, you should be new here. Interns should report to the Human Resources department on the second floor. Just now, I saw you go to the VIP elevator over there. Let me tell you, that elevator is Ninth Master's exclusive elevator. Other people are not qualified to use it. Let's not talk for now. Hurry up and stand properly. Let's welcome the big shot together.."

Chapter 187: Scared To Death!

'Thump! Thump!' Feng Qing's ears twitched. She could hear the excited heartbeats of the female employees clearly.

Accompanied by a series of resounding footsteps, a group of people walked in from the outside. This group of people had a heavy bearing and were unsmiling. The person in the lead had a handsome face and a slender figure. His pair of pitch-black eyes were filled with boundless dignity. He was the king of the entire Capital, Xie Jiuhan!

Everyone collectively gasped. The gaze they used to look at Xie Jiuhan was filled with reverence and admiration. Feng Qing could clearly hear that the moment Xie Jiuhan appeared, many of the female employees' hearts skipped a few beats.

He was handsome and had a heaven-defying appearance. Wherever Xie Jiuhan passed, everyone marveled at the injustice of the Creator. Why was there such a perfect man in the world?

Today, Xie Jiuhan was dressed in a trendy and simple outfit. He was wearing a black shirt, a gray tie, dark-colored striped leisure pants, a pair of custom-made black leather shoes, and an especially exquisite diamond watch. It made him look extremely noble. Feng Qing had personally helped him match them together in the morning.

Xie Jiuhan was elegant and dignified. He walked in front of the crowd like a host of stars surrounding the moon. His face was filled with confidence, as if everyone was dust in front of him.

Under the crowd's escort, Xie Jiuhan suddenly stopped. As if he was attracted by something, he subconsciously looked in the other direction. A pair of sharp eagle eyes quickly captured Feng Qing.

The next second, he retracted his gaze and turned around to walk towards the elevator. The female employee was extremely excited. She held her face and said to herself, "No way, no way. The Ninth Master was looking over here just now. Was he looking at me?"

"Bah, stop dreaming. If you lower your head, you'll be able to poke yourself to death with your chin. How can the Ninth Master like you?" Another female employee with a little baby fat retorted, "I'm certain that Ninth Master was definitely looking at me just now. Being looked at by him will be worth it for life."

Seeing Xie Jiuhan and the senior executives leave, a few female employees gathered and quarreled non-stop. They all expressed that they were the lucky ones to have been pampered by Xie Jiuhan's eyes.

At the entrance of the VIP elevator, Xie Jiuhan pressed the button to open the door. When the elevator door opened, all the higher-ups of the Xie Corporation were stunned. They saw a person lying on the ground in a sorry state. There were all sorts of vomit everywhere in the elevator, and a nauseating smell rushed into the sky.

"Who are you? Which department are you from? Why are you in the Ninth Master's exclusive elevator?!" Ji Yunchen shouted angrily.

Without waiting for Cao Beining to speak, a middle-aged man ran out of the crowd. He was the manager of the marketing department. As Cao Beining had been interning for half a month, he recognized him at a glance.

"Cao Beining! How dare you use Ninth Master's private elevator? Hurry up and get the hell out!" The man roared.

As the manager of the department, he was most afraid that his employees would make mistakes in front of Xie Jiuhan because it would simply be a large-scale death scene.

After the torment just now, Cao Beining's entire body was in excruciating pain from the fall. His originally clean and handsome face had also turned into a pig's head, and it was covered in bruises. When he heard the department manager call him, he barely raised his head to look out of the elevator.

At first glance, he saw Xie Jiuhan, who was standing in the middle of the crowd. After all, Xie Jiuhan's cold aura was too powerful, it was impossible not to attract attention. Xie Jiuhan hugged his arms and looked down at him. There was no anger in his eyes, no blame, only contempt.

Cao Beining did not know Xie Jiuhan, but his back turned cold from his gaze. To be able to be so high and mighty in front of the company's upper echelons, combined with the manager's words, Cao Beining finally understood who this man with the air of a king was.

The next second, he looked at his crotch. It was replaced by an orange color. A pungent smell rose. Cao Beining had pissed his pants!

Everyone saw this scene clearly. The manager's face darkened to the extreme. He flew into a rage and said, "Security! Hurry up and throw this piece of trash out. Our marketing department doesn't have such a disgraceful thing, and the Xie Corporation doesn't have such an employee!"

Cao Beining was dumbfounded as he hurriedly said, "Manager, I..."

"Don't call me manager. Cao Beining, I'm officially informing you that from now on, you are fired. Hurry up and get out of Di Hui Building. Don't ever step foot in here again!" The marketing manager interrupted him.

The security guards responded in unison. How could they let go of such a good chance to show off in front of Xie Jiuhan? They immediately dragged Cao Beining out. However, the cleaning lady shook her head.. How was she going to clean up this mess?

Chapter 188: There's A Killer!

"Ninth Master, this person's name is Cao Beining. He's an intern in the marketing department. I've already explained the rules to him, but I don't know how he got in here and stained your exclusive elevator. I'm really sorry." The marketing manager bowed.

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. He turned around and walked towards the corner. There was a spare VIP elevator there. It was usually switched off, and now was the time to use it.

After entering the elevator, Xie Jiuhan turned around and looked at the crowd. His gaze pierced through the crowd and landed on Feng Qing's face. He knew very well that Feng Qing was definitely related to the reason why Cao Beining was injured in the elevator. This was because only Feng Qing could control the VIP elevator after it had been modified.

"Give me a new elevator in three days. If you can't finish it, you don't have to come to work anymore." Xie Jiuhan said to the marketing manager as the elevator door slowly closed.

"Yes, Ninth Master, rest assured. I will definitely complete the mission." The marketing manager said as he wiped off his cold sweat.

Accompanying a ruler was like accompanying a tiger. Being with Xie Jiuhan was just that exciting, he could be replaced at any time. Using Xie Jiuhan's words, the Xie Corporation needed an endless supply of fresh blood.

"Wow, I'm so happy. I didn't expect the Ninth Master to look at us twice. He must be interested in me."

"It's over, I've fallen. Ninth Master, you've successfully conquered me!"

"Stop it. The Ninth Master has already made it so obvious. Why don't we be more daring and take a photo with the Ninth Master? I want a hug."

A few female employees chattered as they squeezed towards Xie Jiuhan from all directions, looking like they were about to give him a child.

Feng Qing's lips curled up. She grabbed the female employee who had scolded her just now. "Where are you going?"

The female employee was stunned and frowned. "Let go, don't stop me. I'll go and ask the Ninth Master for his autograph!"

"Have you sought my opinion before asking the Ninth Master for his autograph?" Feng Qing sneered.

The female employee's expression darkened. She pulled her arm back forcefully and wanted to break free from Feng Qing's grasp, but she was held tightly by Feng Qing.

"Since you want to die so badly, don't blame me for being rude!" The female employee shouted and a small dagger appeared in her hand. In the next second, the dagger pierced towards Feng Qing's chest with the sound of wind.

There was a hint of disdain on Feng Qing's lips. How was she a female employee? She was clearly a female killer. Feng Qing grabbed the female employee's arm and pulled hard, causing the female employee to stumble. Before she could react, a hand accurately hit her neck.

Feng Qing shouted, "Jiu Jiu, be careful, there's a killer!"

From the first time she heard their heartbeats, Feng Qing had realized that something was wrong. Although they acted like little fans who had been captured by Xie Jiuhan, their heartbeats had betrayed them. Other than trained killers, how many people could control their hearts to suddenly stop?

Feng Qing knew that when some powerful assassins were on a mission, they would deliberately control their heartbeat and breathing to integrate themselves into their surroundings. It was an extremely powerful concealment technique.

Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was about to leave, these female killers finally couldn't hold it in anymore. They all rushed towards Xie Jiuhan with all sorts of excuses. Fortunately, Feng Qing didn't notice it too late and reminded Xie Jiuhan in time.

"Damn it!" The matter was exposed, and the female killers shouted angrily.

They lifted their skirts and took out their pistols from their inner thighs to aim at Xie Jiuhan. In order to complete the mission, they had infiltrated the Xie Corporation's headquarters for a long time. They only had one chance, so they could not fail.

Outside Di Hui Building, a few security guards dragged Cao Beining and threw him onto the street in disdain.

"Please, let me go back and explain to Ninth Master that I'm the future successor of the Cao family in the Capital. Ninth Master will definitely believe me. I was schemed against by a slut..." Cao Beining rolled and crawled towards the entrance of the Di Hui Building with a sobbing tone.

The security guards sneered. Just as they looked at the coquettish Cao Beining and were about to say something, they heard a series of ear-piercing gunshots coming from Di Hui Building. The security guards were shocked. They did not care about teasing Cao Beining as they ran towards Dihui Building.

Cao Beining was sprawled on the ground as he listened to the gunshots. His face was pale. Although he did not know what was happening inside, he was glad that he had been thrown out. It was better to be embarrassed than being shot.

A woman in a work suit ran out of the door. Her face was filled with panic. Cao Beining knew her. She was none other than the female employee of the marketing department, Lily. After many tests, Lily had just become an official employee at the start of the month..

Chapter 189: Blood Tattoo

Just as Cao Beining was about to stand up and ask Lili what had happened, he saw a bloody hole in the female employee's glabella. Blood was flowing down her nose.

The next second, Lili lost consciousness. Her tall and sexy body fell to the ground. Her eyes were filled with indignation and horror as she looked at Cao Beining who was sprawled on the ground. She died with remaining grievances.

Cao Beining's face was pale. His body trembled uncontrollably. He could not even say a word. Unknowingly, a yellow liquid came out from under his pants. He pissed his pants again!

In the hall on the first floor.

Xie Jiuhan stood at the elevator door with a calm face. A group of bodyguards in casual clothes surrounded him. The bodyguards' expressions were solemn, and they were all holding guns.

The female killers raised their guns and looked at the bodyguards. The two groups of people had received professional training, facing the dark gun barrel, they were not only not afraid, but also excited.

"Little b*tch, it's all your fault!" The female assassin standing at the back shouted angrily. She turned her gun and looked at Feng Qing. It was the female employee with a little baby fat.

The baby fat female assassin was also very close to Feng Qing just now, so she knew that Feng Qing was the one who held up her companion first and reminded Xie Jiuhan. This resulted in their failure.

Xie Jiuhan moved. Everyone felt their vision blur as a black shadow arrived beside Feng Qing. Feng Qing stood on the spot without moving, a confident smile on her lips.

It wasn't because she was confident in herself, but because she was confident in Xie Jiuhan. Under such circumstances, if only one person in the world could save her, that person would definitely be Xie Jiuhan.

"Blood Jasmine, be careful!" Another female killer warned, but she was a step too late.

The baby fat female killer's body flew into the air, and she spat out a mouthful of blood as she flew back. Before she even landed on the ground, she had already completely stopped breathing. The sound of bones breaking and tendons snapping traveled into everyone's ears, causing their backs to go cold.

The next second, the man flipped his wrist and a silver gun spun crazily in his hand. Three gunshots were heard in a row, and the three female killers who had just aimed their guns at him fell to the ground.

The man had a cold smile on his face. He had one arm around Feng Qing and the other holding a gun as he shot. He had a suave disposition and his movements were relaxed. He was as relaxed as if he was playing a computer game.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Another three gunshots rang out. Blood flowed from the brows of the last three female killers, and they fell straight to the ground, dead.

Before Xie Jiuhan could retract his gun, a black figure rushed out of the crowd and pounced on Xie Jiuhan's back. From afar, a chilling killing intent could be felt.

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing and stood still with his back facing the person. He asked Feng Qing softly, "Are you afraid?"

Feng Qing shook her head and smiled. "With you around, I'm not afraid of anything!"

Bang! After the gunshot, the person who had ambushed Xie Jiuhan fell to the ground. There was a bloody hole in his chest where blood was flowing out.

Xie Jiuhan turned around and a plain-clothed bodyguard bowed slightly to him. He was the one who had fired the shot just now. It hit the killer in the heart and killed him with a single shot. Clearly, his marksmanship was very accurate.

The manager of the Human Resource Department ran over and knelt in front of Xie Jiuhan with a loud thud. He said with tears in his eyes, "Ninth Master, I'm sorry. I didn't know that Supervisor Jing was a killer. He has worked in the Xie Corporation for five to six years. He's outstanding and has good performance. I wouldn't have thought that he would do such a thing."

The HR manager was an old man in his fifties. He was not tall, had a big belly, and had a bald head. The person who had ambushed Xie Jiuhan from behind was the HR supervisor under him. The upper echelons of the corporation were shocked beyond words after such an incident.

"Get up. This has nothing to do with you. Actually, I already knew that something was wrong with these few people. I've sent people to secretly investigate them. These people are all stateless killers. They were adopted and trained by Madam Crimson Snow since they were young. If you don't believe me, you can look at their backs. There should be a blood-colored snowflake tattoo." Unexpectedly, not only did Xie Jiuhan not blame the HR manager, but he also explained it to him.

Afterwards, a few plain-clothed bodyguards walked towards the corpse on the ground and removed their clothes. The blood-colored snowflake tattoos entered the eyes of the upper echelons of the corporation.

At this moment, the female killer who had been knocked unconscious by Feng Qing woke up. When she saw her companions lying in a pool of blood, she was dumbfounded.

"Where is Madam Crimson Snow? Why did she send you guys to assassinate me? Tell me the truth, perhaps I can give you a quick death!" Xie Jiuhan said condescendingly when he arrived in front of the female assassin..

Chapter 190: Do It Again

"Xie Jiuhan, Madam Crimson Snow said that if you don't want to be endlessly assassinated, hand over the woman who pretended to be her in Zhe City that day!" The female killer raised her head and looked into Xie Jiuhan's eyes with disdain.

Xie Jiuhan looked down at her. Madam Crimson Snow's threat did not affect him at all.

"According to what I know, Madam Crimson Snow has been hiding overseas for many years. If she wants to kill me, let her do it herself. However, she's already old, so don't let her osteoporosis be shattered by my kick." Xie Jiu sneered.

The next second, black smoke emerged from the female killer's right ear, blood and white matter sprayed out. The female killer's eyes were empty. She was deader than dead.

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. The female killer was wearing a communication device on her ears, so Madam Crimson Snow, who was far away overseas, could hear everything he said clearly.

"Deal with it. Don't let it affect your work," Xie Jiuhan said and turned around to carry Feng Qing towards the VIP elevator. He did not allow Feng Qing's feet to be stained with blood.

Ji Yunchen replied respectfully, "Yes, Ninth Master!"

95th Level.

The entire floor was Xie Jiuhan's office. It was called an office, but it looked more like a multi-functional office center. There was a pool, gym, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and so on.

Feng Qing laid on the man's back, her head rubbing against his neck like a kitten acting spoiled.

"Little Jiu Jiu, I'm sorry, I implicated you." Feng Qing whispered into the man's ear.

Walking to the sofa, the man gently placed Feng Qing down and lovingly rubbed her nose. "Don't worry, I won't hand you over. If Madam Crimson Snow dares to attack you, it's equivalent to attacking me."

There was something else he did not say. Feng Qing is his wife. Which man would give his wife to his enemy?

"Didn't you say that you were going shopping? Why did you suddenly come to the office?" Xie Jiuhan unbuttoned his collar as he asked.

"I was bored at home alone and didn't have anything I wanted to buy, so I wanted to give you a surprise. Who knew that it would become a shock?" Feng Qing leaned on the sofa.

If not for the fact that she had discovered some clues in advance and reminded Xie Jiuhan, she would not have dared to imagine it. Although the mutated bodyguards were not bad, they did not notice the abnormality of the female killers.

If a killer were to kill someone, from pulling the gun to pulling the trigger, 0.1 seconds were enough. They would not give the target a chance to react.

"It's already dinner time. Are you hungry?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, I'm a little hungry indeed!"

Xie Jiuhan picked up the phone on his desk and ordered. Soon, a chef in a white hat walked in. He bowed slightly to Xie Jiuhan and went straight to the kitchen on the 95th floor to cook.

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, I want to eat the food you made personally..."

Xie Jiu snorted coldly. "What do you want to eat?" He felt that Feng Qing was becoming more and more daring. Now, she even dared to order him around. As a successful man, he had never cooked for anyone.

"Stinky mandarin fish, braised prawns, and Gongbao Chicken. It's best if I have a glass of red!" Feng Qing said with her beautiful eyes.

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. He knew that Feng Qing treated him as a servant. Although these few dishes were ordinary, not everyone knew how to make them. Looking at Feng Qing's smug expression, Xie Jiuhan was already thinking about how he should deal with her on the bed tonight. Since she dared to treat him as a chef, he would treat her as a delicacy.

"Juice is fine, but wine is not!" Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing jumped up and puffed up her cheeks. "I don't want juice. I'm an adult already. Why can't I drink?"

When she first met Xie Jiuhan, she was forbidden from drinking alcohol because she was still underage. Now that she was an adult, why didn't he let her drink alcohol?

"No means no. What did you do to me after we drank last time?" Xie Jiuhan's tone was unquestionable.

Feng Qing : "..."

She lowered her head and felt her cheeks burn. The last time they drank alcohol was still vivid in her mind, so how could she forget?

"But you can drink if you want to. But when you're done, you have to do what you did to me last time again." Xie Jiuhan unbuttoned another button and said teasingly.

Feng Qing : "..."

What was going on? She felt like she had been teased by her own husband. How could she bring herself to do something so embarrassing again? Now that she thought about it, she was being stupid back then, no matter how she looked at it, she was the one who had suffered..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro