191 - 200

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 191: Showing Off

"Do you still want to drink?" Xie Jiuhan smiled coldly.

"I... I won't drink it anymore, alright?" Feng Qing said angrily.

Xie Jiuhan's lips twitched. "It's too late. Ji Yunchen has already gone to the wine cellar to get the wine."

Feng Qing : "..."

Looking at Xie Jiuhan's burning gaze, Feng Qing swallowed her saliva with difficulty. She was extremely regretful now. Why did she have to drink? It was equivalent to digging a hole for herself.

"Then, then will you personally cook something delicious for me?" Feng Qing lowered her head and didn't dare to look at Xie Jiuhan, afraid that Xie Jiuhan would eat her up before she could eat.

Xie Jiuhan did not say a word. He rolled up his sleeves and stood up to walk to the kitchen. Although he had never cooked, that did not mean that he did not know how to cook or he did not do it well. He could even conquer the entire Capital, much less a few home-cooked dishes.

In the kitchen, Xie Jiuhan was looking at the tutorial on cooking on his phone as he quickly stir-fried the vegetables in the pot. Feng Qing looked at the man with a love-struck expression. No matter when or where, this man would always be so calm and elegant.

The fire surged and hot air rose. Xie Jiuhan cooked with a spatula with one hand. The dishes in the pot flew up and down, looking very beautiful.

"Wow, Little Jiu Jiu is so awesome!" Feng Qing clapped her hands.

Ji Yunchen walked in and held a bottle of red wine. "Ninth Master, this bottle of wine..." Before he could finish speaking, Ji Yunchen froze on the spot. He looked at Xie Jiuhan, who was cooking food, in disbelief. He rubbed his eyes hard, not daring to believe that this was real.

"You're not allowed to say anything. Otherwise, your annual bonus will be confiscated!" Xie Jiuhan said with his back facing Ji Yunchen.

Ji Yunchen : "..."

He turned around and blinked at Feng Qing, meaning to say, "Did the Ninth Master take the wrong medicine?"

Feng Qing smiled and blinked at him. She seemed to be saying, "How is it? I'm amazing, right? Your Ninth Master, the domineering and mighty Ninth Master, can cook!"

Ji Yunchen secretly raised his thumb and whispered, "Young Madam, you're a ruthless person!"

"Ji Yunchen, is that thumb of yours redundant?" Suddenly, Xie Jiuhan's cold voice rang out. Ji Yunchen was so afraid that he turned around and ran. Like a frightened horse, he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Feng Qing covered her mouth and chuckled. She felt that it was quite fun to have a funny player like Ji Yunchen around Xie Jiuhan.

Perhaps it was too hot, Xie Jiuhan unbuttoned all the buttons on his shirt, revealing a smooth and firm muscle. Under the cover of the shirt, his collarbones were vaguely visible, making Feng Qing dizzy.

Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was about to put on the apron, Feng Qing hurriedly went over and wrapped her arms around Xie Jiuhan's waist from behind. She said in a sweet voice, "Little Jiu Jiu, I'll help you put it on." With that, she picked up the apron and tied it. Her slender fingers gently touched the man's lower back, and a warm feeling flowed in their hearts.

Xie Jiuhan stir-fried the vegetables in the pot, his expression solemn. To be precise, this was the first time he had personally cooked since he became the master of the Xie family. Although he was a descendant of the Xie family, he was not a profligate young master who was revered.

Because he was Old Master Xie's illegitimate son, the people of the Xie family had always excluded and suppressed him. There were even more people who wanted to kill him, and throwing poison into his food had become one of the main methods. If he didn't want to be poisoned to death, he could only cook for himself. Later on, he became the King of the Capital and placed all his energy on work, so he no longer cooked.

After tying the apron, Feng Qing wrapped her arms around Xie Jiuhan's waist and pressed her face tightly against his back. She could feel the perfect muscles on the man's back and the indescribable tightness.

"Go to the dining table and wait. It'll be done soon." Xie Jiuhan said.

"Alright!" Feng Qing nodded obediently and walked out with the bottle of red wine.

At the dining table, before Xie Jiuhan came out, Feng Qing picked up her phone and sent Xie Shihao a video.

Feng Qing: "Xiao Hao, look what your uncle is doing?"

In less than a second, Xie Shihao replied, "The man who cooked was Little Uncle?"

Feng Qing: "Little Jiu Jiu is making stinky mandarin fish for me. Isn't he very handsome when he's cooking?"

After a moment of silence, Xie Shihao replied with eight shocked emoticons. "D*mn! What the heck?! Little Uncle actually cooked for someone else in the kitchen?"

Feng Qing: "It's really delicious!"

Xie Shihao said, "Are you guys at Di Hui Building? Tell Little Uncle that his eldest nephew will reach the battlefield in ten minutes."

Feng Qing warned, "Do you believe that your uncle and I will give you a beating together if you dare to be the third wheel? Will you be able to handle the beating? "

Xie Shihao was flustered and exasperated. He wanted to blacklist Feng Qing, but he was also curious about how she would flaunt her husband later on. After all, he was Xie Jiuhan's most loyal fan..

Chapter 192: Lovey Dovey Eating

As Xie Jiuhan's little fan, Xie Jiuhan had always been the god in his heart. He was his eternal idol. This tyrant-like man had completely subdued him with ruthless methods. Therefore, in his heart, Xie Jiuhan was a god high up above. He could only be looked at from afar and not played with.

It was because of this that Xie Shihao had ostracized Feng Qing. He had thought that she wasn't worthy of Xie Jiuhan and had tainted his beliefs.

Seeing that Xie Shihao had stopped replying, Feng Qing picked out a few photos from the photo album and sent them to him. They were all photos of her and Xie Jiuhan. Feng Qing was amused. She didn't expect that her first photo with Xie Jiuhan would be in the kitchen.

After the photo was sent, Feng Qing sent a smug emoticon. Xie Shihao, who was watching from the other end of the phone, was fuming with anger. He wished he could throw his phone to the ground.

Xie Shihao replied with an angry emoticon. "Feng Qing, you're too much!"

Feng Qing sent out a smug emoticon. "Are you envious? We're a talented couple, a golden couple. You didn't lose out on this wave of affection."

Xie Shihao sent a knife emoticon. "Little blind girl, you're finished. I'm going to blacklist you. I won't talk to you anymore. I won't talk to you tomorrow either!"

Feng Qing was laughing uncontrollably. She didn't care that Xie Shihao was ignoring her at all. She picked up her phone and recorded a video of the food that Xie Jiuhan had just served. She even deliberately said in the video, "Look, your uncle's culinary skills are so good. It has the color, fragrance, and taste. I'm practically drooling."

Xie Jiuhan sat opposite Feng Qing. He couldn't help but smile when he saw how she was filming and talking.

Soon, Xie Shihao replied with an emoticon that said he wanted to hang himself. "Feng Qing, just you wait. I'll remember this."

On the other end of the phone, after replying to Feng Qing, Xie Shihao hurriedly saved the photos and videos in the photo album. Coincidentally, Gu Qingye called him at this moment.

"Where are you? Are you going for a drive?" Gu Qingye's cold voice sounded.

Xie Shihao held his chest and said with a bitter face, "Qingye, I'm afraid I won't be able to race with you tonight. I don't know why, but my heart hurts so much. It won't hurt anymore when I eat stinky mandarin fish and Kung Pao chicken. Can you treat me to some?"

After a brief silence, Gu Qingye's heartless voice sounded, "Xie Shihao, are you f*cking crazy?!"

Like many of his good brothers, he said the most heartless words in the foulest tone. In the end, he still scolded and accompanied Xie Shihao to eat the stinky mandarin fish.

"Wow, Little Jiu Jiu, I didn't expect your culinary skills to be so good!" Feng Qing praised sincerely after taking a bite of the stinky mandarin fish.

The stinky mandarin fish cooked by Xie Jiuhan smelt and tasted fragrant. Its outer appearance was crispy, and its interior was soft and tender. When the fish meat entered her mouth, the rich umami exploded in her mouth, bringing about an indescribable pleasure.

Crack! With a crisp sound, Xie Jiuhan picked up a large prawn and peeled off the shell. The prawn meat was gently dipped in the plate and was covered in a layer of orange prawn oil.

"Hu, hu..." Xie Jiuhan blew gently and reached out to feed Feng Qing.

Feng Qing did not stand on ceremony and swallowed it. Instantly, her face revealed an incomparably blissful expression, and she danced excitedly. The man wanted to retract his hand, but Feng Qing grabbed it and licked the juice off his fingertips with her pink tongue. She looked like she wanted more.

The man's throat rolled. Feng Qing's appearance was much more tempting than the food in front of him. He couldn't help but peel another big prawn and feed it to Feng Qing.

At the same time, Feng Qing also handed a peeled prawn to the man's mouth. The two of them met each other's gaze and sparks of love shot everywhere. Both of them opened their mouths and took the prawn in the other's hands into their mouths.

Feng Qing sent the photo of the two of them feeding each other to Xie Shihao and asked provocatively, "Are you envious of the way we feed each other?"

Xie Shihao, who was eating with Gu Qingye, almost burnt himself to death with a mouthful of stinky mandarin fish when he saw the photo. He was anti-fire, anti-theft, and anti-Feng Qing. She released poison in the middle of the night and even showed affection. This woman was too vicious!

Feng Qing's face flushed red when she saw Xie Jiuhan staring at her lovingly. Her eyes were bright and filled with emotions. When she was with this man, she was in a passionate relationship every day. Everything in her life was controlled by the man. The exclusive love made her extremely blissful.

"Ah, Little Jiu Jiu, why did you bite me?" Suddenly, Feng Qing let out a cry of pain. Xie Jiuhan bit her finger, leaving a row of neat teeth marks..

Chapter 193: Are You Full?

"Speak. What were you thinking about just now?" Xie Jiu said coldly.

"I, I'm thinking, what are we going to do after dinner?" Feng Qing lowered her head and said weakly.

The man stared at her with a gaze as scorching as magma, as if he wanted to melt her. As she watched the man eat the prawn, she felt that the big prawn was like her, being fiercely enjoyed by the man.

Feng Qing's mouth was dry and she felt extremely guilty. She had no choice but to take a sip of the red wine to appear less nervous. Xie Jiuhan chewed the prawn elegantly and stared at Feng Qing's flushed face. The man's lips curled up as he gently licked the grease on his fingers. In his eyes, Feng Qing was just a kitten. When she was full, he naturally had to cherish her.

Half an hour later, the romantic dinner of the two of them was over. Feng Qing collapsed on the chair and patted her belly. She let out a burp and had a satisfied expression on her face.

Xie Jiuhan wiped his mouth and drank the last mouthful of red wine. He walked up to Feng Qing and asked, "Are you full?"

"Burp... It's already here." Feng Qing burped and gestured with her hand on her neck.

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. Under the light, Feng Qing's pretty face was slightly red from the wine. Her snow-white skin was crystal clear. That cute and lazy look made him want to grab her and take a bite.

Walking behind Feng Qing, the man held her tightly in his arms. His surging male hormones rushed towards her. Feng Qing looked up at the man and her head was gently pressed against her eight-pack.

The next second, the man bent down and pressed his big mouth on Feng Qing's lips, kissing her until she couldn't breathe and could only barely breathe through her nose. Her heavy breathing instantly ignited the man's instincts.

Endless kisses and lingering lips. The man picked Feng Qing up and made her face him. Feng Qing's body was suspended in the air, and her long legs could only rest on the man's hips. In an instant, the entire 95th floor was filled with an ambiguous aura. From time to time, a woman's soft murmur could be heard in the room.

Passion surged, spring rose, and the tide of love rose, one wave after another. The two young bodies intertwined, forming a sentimental picture on the high ground of the entire Capital.

Just as lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, the office phone rang, instantly breaking the charming and romantic atmosphere. The man's face turned cold and he walked towards the desk helplessly.

"Ninth Master, it's me." Picking up the microphone, a greasy voice sounded from the other end.

The man frowned. He was very familiar with this voice. It was Qi Haojie, the Deputy Director of the Xie Corporation's Big Data Department. However, no matter who he was, he should not have called at this time.

"Speak!" The man said coldly.

On the other end of the phone, Qi Haojie shrunk his neck. With just one word, he could feel Xie Jiuhan's murderous mood. All the hairs on his body stood up.

"Uh... Ninth, Ninth Master, I'm sorry to disturb you. Some important documents were sent from Y Nation just now. According to the company's rules, the content of these documents is considered top secret, so I hope to report it to you in person." Qi Haojie said as he wiped his cold sweat.

Recalling how Xie Jiuhan had shot at the lobby on the first floor today, his legs trembled uncontrollably. Compared to Xie Jiuhan, these senior executives were weak chickens.

"Come in!" Xie Jiuhan ordered.

Qi Haojie hung up the phone and took a deep breath. He hurriedly adjusted his hair and clothes. He's going to see Xie Jiuhan next. To him, it was no different from going to the battlefield.

Feng Qing came to Xie Jiuhan's side and placed her hands on the man's shoulders. "Is he an executive above level-11?"

According to the rules of the Xie Corporation, only employees above level-11 had the right to enter Xie Jiuhan's office and report their work in front of him. This was also a form of welfare for the employees. After all, Xie Jiuhan was not someone anyone could see.

"Deputy Director of the Big Data Department, Qi Haojie, level-10." Xie Jiuhan said.

Feng Qing was stunned. When did the Xie Corporation change the rules? Even a level-10 deputy director could enter the 95th floor?

"Huh? Only level-10? Then, then what should I do?" Feng Qing came to her senses.

Xie Jiuhan had once told her that any employee below level-11 was not qualified to enter the office, much less see Madam Xie's exceptional beauty. Although he said this, it was actually to better ensure her safety.

Seeing that the elevator door had cracked open, Feng Qing could only squat down on the spot in desperation. Then, she crawled under the desk. Xie Jiuhan sat on the boss's chair, stunned by her bold actions..

Chapter 194: Are You Seducing Me?

The moment she got under the table, Feng Qing regretted it because the position and distance between the two of them were very similar to a scene in a passionate movie in another country. The two of them looked at each other and couldn't speak for a long time. They felt something brewing within them!

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth. This was the first time someone had dared to come under his table since he sat on this seat. This was interesting.

The elevator door opened and Qi Haojie, the Deputy Director of the Big Data Department, walked in. He was three meters away from the desk and said respectfully, "Ninth Master!"

Qi Haojie was stunned. He didn't understand why his master was crazy again. One moment, it was sunny and the next moment, it was cloudy. He was still murderous just now, but now, he is smiling.

Qi Haojie took a few steps forward and placed a stack of documents on the desk respectfully. "Ninth Master, the specific situation is like this..."

Qi Haojie did not think much of it and reported with a serious expression. Xie Jiuhan had one hand on the table and his gaze moved down from time to time. From Qi Haojie's angle, it felt like he was dozing off.

Feng Qing hid under the desk and hugged her legs tightly. She curled up into a ball. At first, she felt fine, but after being cooped up for too long, she felt a pain in her lower back and couldn't squat anymore.

The two of them exchanged glances, and no one listened to Qi Haojie's report. The man kicked Feng Qing's butt gently. Feng Qing pinched the man's calf with an angry expression.

Xie Jiuhan swallowed and looked down at Feng Qing. The desire in his heart was unbearable. The places that she had pinched were itchy and sore. This was not punishment for him. She was simply seducing him.

The man's feet hit the ground hard, and his chair slid forward a little more. The distance between them closed again. The man lowered one arm and rubbed his large hand vigorously across Feng Qing's face.

Qi Haojie frowned as he reported. What was wrong with the Ninth Master today? Why was he not done playing with his pants? He was smiling at his pants just now, and now he was reaching his hand down...

Xie Jiuhan suddenly raised his head and looked at Qi Haojie, giving him a fright. His black eyes were filled with a frightening deterrent force.

Qi Haojie's hair stood on end. He felt like he had fallen into an ice cave. He didn't understand how he had offended the Ninth Master.

"This is your report? It doesn't make sense. Many data aren't detailed, and there are even a few mistakes. It looks like you're very comfortable in this position." Xie Jiuhan's face was cold, and his voice was like an ice pick that pierced Qi Haojie's heart.

Qi Haojie nodded and said with a pale face, "Ninth, Ninth Master, I'm really sorry. I was distracted."

Xie Jiuhan raised his hand and interrupted Qi Haojie's explanation. "If you do this again, then go back to where you came from. You're the first in the Xie Corporation who dared to be distracted when you report to me. You're punished to copy this four hundred-page document ten times and have it completed in a month."

"Yes, Ninth Master. I promise I won't do this again!" Qi Haojie said as he wiped away his cold sweat.

Seeing Qi Haojie run away with a thick stack of documents, Feng Qing felt as if she had been pardoned. She hurriedly crawled out from under the table, and before she could stand properly, the man's mouth was on her.

"Um... I..." Feng Qing wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

"Were you seducing me just now?" The man asked.

Finally getting a chance to breathe, Feng Qing took a deep breath and said, "Hubby, you still have so much information to read, so I won't disturb your work. If there's nothing else, I'll wait for you at home."

With that, Feng Qing pushed the man away forcefully, wanting to take the opportunity to escape. Although they were husband and wife, it was embarrassing to do such a thing in the office.

To Feng Qing's surprise, Xie Jiuhan did not stop her. Instead, he leaned against the desk and stared at her with a playful expression. Feng Qing did not dare to stop and hurriedly walked towards the elevator. In the end, the elevator was blocked and not under her control. She then understood why the man did not stop her.

The next second, the scenery flew around her. The man picked her up and smiled evilly. "I'm too tired from work. Let's relax first!"

Feng Qing : "..."

Night fell and the evening lights were on. The sky was filled with neon lights, covering the entire Capital in an orange veil.

Almost every floor of the Di Hui Building was lit up. As the top three financial groups in the world, everyone here had endless work. Moreover, every employee was proud of working overtime. It was precisely this spirit that allowed the Xie Corporation to stand tall.

On the ninety-fifth floor's balcony, the two young bodies were entwined again. Passion surged, and the spring tide rippled. Even the moon, which was inches away, was dyed a suggestive color.

Although she was at the high ground of the Capital, Feng Qing was in no mood to appreciate the night scene of the Capital. Her face was flushed red, and her entire body was drenched in sweat. The railing in her hand trembled, emitting a frequency of love..

Chapter 195: Hubby, I'm Tired

Capital, Xie Manor.

Feng Qing's footsteps were restrained. She pursed her lips and walked towards the room. After fighting for a few hours on the balcony, she felt like she was about to split open. The man followed behind her and licked his lips, looking like he wanted more.

"Ninth Master, you're back?" Long Yuning walked out from the corner with an extremely shocked expression, as if she had bumped into him by chance.

"Miss Long, it's already 11 pm. Why aren't you sleeping yet? Are you waiting for us on purpose?" Feng Qing asked curiously. "I wonder if you're waiting for me or Jiu Jiu?"

Long Yuning's heart was pierced by a knife as she looked at the newly appeared kiss marks on Feng Qing's collarbone. No matter how stupid she was, she knew what the two of them were doing when they came back so late.

Long Yuning pulled off her coat and covered her chest without a trace. She thought that Feng Qing was the only one at home, and Xie Jiuhan was out, so she had specially worn a revealing nightdress. However, it seemed that it was unnecessary.

Without answering Feng Qing's question, Long Yuning looked at Xie Jiuhan and said sweetly, "Ninth Master, I just had insomnia, so I came out to take a quick trip. I didn't expect to meet you guys. However, I have something to tell you. Third Aunt said that she will be holding a small gathering this Saturday. The venue is at the racecourse in the eastern suburbs. Many wealthy families will be attending. I wonder if Qingqing is interested in coming together as this is a rare opportunity."

Xie Jiu's face was cold. Just as he was about to reject it, Feng Qing said, "It's my aunt's banquet. As her niece-in-law, I naturally have to attend!"

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. As long as Feng Qing liked or wanted to do something, he would support her.

Long Yuning was a little surprised. She didn't expect Feng Qing to agree so quickly, so she smiled and said, "Ninth Master, don't worry. It doesn't matter if Qingqing doesn't know how to ride a horse. When the time comes, I can teach her. Actually, it doesn't matter if she knows how to ride a horse. Third Aunt means to let her officially attend the gathering as the madam of the Xie family, so that she will be familiar with these rich ladies who are famous in the Capital." Although she spoke nicely and acted kindly, she was filled with disdain in her heart. It was definitely embarrassing for a wild girl from a poor mountain to attend such a high-end gathering.

"Ninth Master, do you have time on Saturday?" Long Yuning couldn't help but ask.

"Tell Little Aunt that I'm on a business trip to Ning City for an important meeting on Saturday." Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

In his heart, he didn't want Feng Qing to attend the gathering because he was not in the Capital on Saturday. He couldn't accompany Feng Qing to the gathering, afraid that those rich people would look for trouble with Feng Qing.

As if guessing his thoughts, Feng Qing gently tapped his palm with her fingers, signaling him that she could handle it herself.

"Hubby, I'm tired," Feng Qing said softly.

Xie Jiuhan nodded and picked her up. He ignored Long Yuning and walked straight to their room.

Long Yuning's expression darkened. She looked at Feng Qing in Xie Jiuhan's arms with jealousy. Her nails were almost digging into her flesh. She knew very well that Feng Qing was trying to anger her.

In the corridor, the light was dim. Feng Qing turned her head to look at Long Yuning and spoke with a smile on her face. Her eyes were intoxicating. Unfortunately, Long Yuning's attention was on her mouth and did not notice her intelligent eyes.

Two days later, at the racecourse in Eastern suburbs.

A careful gathering that solely belongs to the wealthy ladies of the Capital had begun. When she heard that Feng Qing had agreed to participate, Xie Yuhuan was a little surprised. However, she did not take it seriously. In her eyes, Feng Qing was just a blind and materialistic woman. She was not worth mentioning. If not for the fact that Xie Jiuhan had taken a fancy to her, she would not even have the right to know her.

Xie Yuhuan and Long Yuning stood in the racecourse, arranging the preparations for the gathering as they welcomed the rich ladies who arrived one after another.

"Eh, everyone's almost here. Why isn't Feng Qing here yet?" Xie Yuhuan asked.

"Third Aunt, don't be anxious. I just asked Xie Qi. He said that there's a traffic jam on the way and will be here in 15 minutes." Long Yuning replied.

"Hmph, she's not old and has quite the airs. She clearly knows that all the people who came today are rich ladies from wealthy families. With her status, why didn't she come sooner? She really doesn't have any manners." Xie Yuhuan said unhappily.

Long Yuning held Xie Yuhuan's arm and comforted her. "Alright, Third Aunt, Feng Qing is young and comes from a humble background. It's normal for her to be insensible. You can teach her when we get back.."

Chapter 196: Old Madam Gu

"What do you mean young? Back then, you were even younger than her now. Didn't you represent the country to go out for competitions and win all the major awards? You were even called the Light of Xia country's Dance. Look at this Feng Qing, not only is she blind, but she also doesn't know any manners. I really don't know what Jiuhan likes her for." Xie Yuhuan said disapprovingly.

Before she could finish her sentence, a classic car approached from afar. An old woman with white hair and wearing an old Western gown walked out. The old woman was hale and hearty. From her exquisite facial features, it was not difficult to tell that she was incomparably beautiful when she was young.

When she saw the old woman, Xie Yuhuan hurriedly went forward to greet her with a brilliant smile. "Old Madam Gu, I didn't expect that you would really come. Why didn't you inform me in advance so that I could directly go to your residence to pick you up? It's been many years since I've seen you, but you're still so hale and hearty. I'm really too happy."

"Haha, Yuhuan, it's been so many years since we last met. Your wrinkles don't grow, but your mouth is getting sweeter and sweeter." Old Madam Gu teased as she placed her hand on Xie Yuhuan's arm.

Gu Qingye and Gu Jingtong took a step forward and greeted Xie Yuhuan politely. Xie Yuhuan also greeted them kindly. She did not have the famous 'Aunt Xie' that was rumored to be in the pugilistic world.

"Old Madam Gu, I've been discussing business abroad recently. I heard that your eldest grandson, Gu Qingye, has become successful. In order to treat Old Master Gu, he even invited the Healer from A Dark Organization. I wonder how Old Master Gu is doing?" Xie Yuhuan supported Old Madam Gu and asked.

The Old Madam Gu in front of her was not the original wife of Old Master Gu, which meant that she was not Gu Qingye and Gu Jingtong's biological grandmother. Strictly speaking, she was Old Master Gu's sister-in-law. The real Old Madam Gu died of illness before she was 30 years old. Before she died, she repeatedly reminded Old Master Gu to marry her twin sister, which is the Old Madam Gu in front of her.

The relationship between sisters was deep. Before the elder sister died, she was still worrying about her younger sister, and her younger sister was not bad either. Although she married Old Master Gu, she had never been touched by him in her life, nor had she given birth to a son and a daughter for him. The two of them were only a married couple by name. When she was young, she helped Old Master Gu to manage the Gu family well. After she got older, she moved to the temple and chanted scriptures every day, accompanying Buddha. She was upright and honest her entire life. She was very loyal to her business friends and was very respected in the Capital.

Old Madam Gu smiled and said, "That old fogey is very healthy. He even clamored to come and ride a horse for two rounds today, but I kicked him back to bed."

Upon hearing this, everyone covered their mouths and chuckled. Everyone knew that Old Madam Gu and Old Master Gu had a very intimate relationship. Although the two of them had not done the deed, they were even sweeter than ordinary married couples and were concerned about each other.

"Even though it's a joke, the Healer is indeed good. Not only did he cure the old man's illness, but he also gave him medicine to extend his lifespan. He drank for a while and now looks like he's ten years younger. I think people will believe that he's 50 years old." Old Madam Gu said.

Xie Yuhuan nodded and seemed to be in deep thought. She seemed to be very interested in the Healer. At her age, she had no aspirations for anything. Her only pursuit was health and longevity.

Old Madam Gu looked at Long Yuning and frowned. "Yuhuan, this girl is..."

Xie Yuhuan pulled Long Yuning over and introduced, "Aiyo, look at how happy I am, I almost forgot to introduce her to you. You might have stayed in the mountains for too long and have forgotten about these younger generations. Do you think she's a little familiar? She's the daughter of the Long family, Long Yuning. You even hugged her personally during her babyshower ."

Old Madam Gu looked shocked. She looked at Long Yuning carefully and said with a smile on her old face, "Oh, so it's that little girl from the Long family. She's now like a flower. No wonder I didn't recognize her. I heard that she has been raised and taught by you like your biological daughter."

"Old Madam Gu, you're flattering me. Yuning is talented and smart, and she's diligent and studious. She became the Light of Dance in Xia country at a young age and has even won many major awards. She's the best among the young generation." Xie Yuhuan said with a smile.

Gu Qingye followed behind casually. When he heard Xie Yuhuan's words, he couldn't help but sneer. The best among the young generation? She only got a few lousy prizes, what was there to be proud of?

Old Madam Gu stopped and turned to look at Gu Qingye.. "What are you laughing at?"

Chapter 197: Eastern Suburbs Horse Ranch

Gu Qingye curled his lips and said in disdain, "It's nothing. I just feel that this Miss Long is not worthy of being one of the best in the younger generation."

Arrogance, unrestrained, haughty. These three words vividly portrayed Gu Qingye. Coupled with his carefree appearance, he was simply arrogant and overbearing to the limit.

A cold light flashed past Long Yuning's eyes. She took a deep breath and tried her best not to show her emotions. Gu Qingye's words made her very unhappy.

"Hi, everyone. It looks lively. I wonder if the two of us have missed anything?" Suddenly, Xie Shihao's playful voice sounded, attracting everyone's attention.

Xie Shihao was dressed in a black sports suit and was chewing on a blue piece of gum. When he smiled, his tongue was blue. Standing beside him was the madam of the Xie family, Xie Jiuhan's real wife, Feng Qing.

Feng Qing was dressed in a light purple denim suit and a pair of brown Martin boots. She wore a pair of large sunglasses on her palm-sized face. Just from her exposed chin and forehead, one could tell that she was definitely good-looking.

The rich ladies all looked at Feng Qing curiously. They all knew this profligate young master Xie Shihao, but Feng Qing was really unfamiliar.

A faint smile appeared on Feng Qing's lips. Other than a few people, she did not know any of the remaining noble ladies. Ever since she married Xie Jiuhan, he had hidden her away to protect her better. He rarely brought her to banquets outside, so not many people knew her.

A charming, beautiful woman said, "Young Master Shihao, did you bring your girlfriend here?"

Another middle-aged woman with big breasts echoed, "Tsk tsk, Young Master Shihao, you have good taste. This lady has a good figure, white skin, and a good disposition. I wonder which family she belongs to?"

Not only were the two rich ladies praising Feng Qing, but the surrounding ladies were also whispering and discussing fervently.

Old Madam Gu, Gu Qingye, Gu Jingtong, Xie Yuhuan, and Long Yuning naturally recognized Feng Qing at a glance, especially Gu Jingtong. Her eyes turned red when she saw her enemy. She shouted at Xie Shihao, "Young Master Xie, why don't you take a look at the occasion? Is it a place for someone like her to enter?"

The upper circle had the pride and dignity of the upper circle. Feng Qing, a special student at Capital University, had no right to attend such a gathering.

Xie Shihao sneered. "Gu Jingtong, shut your mouth. If you don't speak, no one will think you're mute. I would like to stuff a bunch of dog food into your mouth when I hear you speak."

Even in front of Old Madam Gu, this young master of the Xie family did not give her any face and scolded her back on the spot. Although he did not like Feng Qing, Feng Qing was still a member of the Xie family. How could he tolerate outsiders bullying her?

Gu Jingtong almost fainted from anger. She didn't expect Xie Shihao to be so rude to her in front of so many famous people. Although she had always been interested in Xie Shihao, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Just as she was about to scold him back, Long Yuning beat her to it.

"Eh, Feng Qing? Why are you here?" Long Yuning asked despite knowing the answer. "This is a horse ranch. You're blind and can't see. Won't riding a horse kill you?" With that, she even looked at Xie Yuhuan without a trace. The two of them exchanged a look and understood each other. Xie Yuhuan smiled and looked at Feng Qing and Gu Jingtong without any intention of interfering.

Long Yuning was smug. Gu Jingtong and Feng Qing were at odds with each other. This was what she wanted to see. She wanted Feng Qing to be embarrassed in front of the wealthy ladies.

Feng Qing was wearing sunglasses and could see everyone's expressions. She sneered. "Miss Long, who told you that you can't ride a horse if you can't see? Even Old Madam Gu can ride a horse, so why can't I?" As soon as she finished speaking, she even nodded slightly at Old Madam Gu. What everyone did not notice was that Old Madam Gu also nodded at her with a smile. The two of them did not say a word and could be considered to have greeted each other.

After treating Old Master Gu's illness the last time, Old Master Gu and Feng Qing had a lot of talk. He asked her to check Old Madam Gu's body and even asked Gu Qingye to bring her along. Therefore, she and Old Madam Gu had known each other for a long time and they clicked with each other.

Seeing that Feng Qing and Long Yuning were at odds with each other and did not care about the daughter of the Long family at all, all the rich ladies had gossiping expressions and guessed Feng Qing's identity..

Chapter 198: The Most Docile Horse

"Alright, alright, since you're so confident, I'll fulfill your wish." Long Yuning gritted her teeth and said, "It's probably your first time coming to a place of this level. It's just nice that I have an extra set of riding clothes that I can lend you. Horse riding here is calculated according to minutes, but you can play as much as you want. I'll pay all your expenses."

Feng Qing curled her lips and said unappreciated, "I'm sorry, I have riding clothes, and someone will help me pay the fees. Thank you, Miss Long, for your kind intentions."

With that, she ignored Long Yuning and walked towards the changing area with Xie Shihao. When they passed by Gu Jingtong, Xie Shihao even rolled his eyes at her. Gu Jingtong was so angry that her face was red. She glared at Feng Qing viciously. If not for this woman, how could she and Xie Shihao have ended up like this?

"Tony, come over here. I have something to tell you." After a while, Gu Jingtong turned around and said to a handsome equestrian not far away.

Tony walked over with a horse and bowed. "Miss Jingtong, how can I help you?"

Gu Jingtong pointed at Feng Qing and said in a low voice, "Do you see that woman? When she comes out after changing her riding clothes, you will bring the Dragon King to her and tell her that the Dragon King is the most docile horse in the ranch in the eastern suburbs."

Tony smiled and nodded. In the past, he was Gu Jingtong's private equestrian coach, so their relationship had always been good. Now that Gu Jingtong had such a request, how could he not agree?

"Miss Jingtong, I understand." Tony said.

"Very good, this check belongs to you!" Gu Jingtong smiled in satisfaction.

Tony didn't stand on ceremony. He took the check with a smile, took a closer look at the six zeros on it, and carefully pocketed it. He loved doing things for these rich people as he got a high reward every time.

"Hehe, Miss Jingtong, you're being too polite. With our relationship, no matter how stupid I am, I won't side with outsiders. Besides, you're a VIP member of our eastern suburban horse ranch. If you have any needs in the future, please let me know. As long as I can do it, I will do my best." Tony flattered.

Gu Jingtong patted his shoulder with a satisfied expression. She enjoyed the feeling of using money to knock someone out and make everyone respectful.

At the door of the changing room, Feng Qing changed into her riding suit and walked out. She wore a white riding helmet and a black riding jacket, which outlined her slender waist so well that it made people swallow their saliva. She was wearing a white seven-section long pants, revealing a pair of bony ankles that exuded an invincible youthful aura.

Compared to her, Xie Shihao was much simpler. From head to toe, he was dressed in white and exuded the aura of the Capital's Crown Prince. He was arrogant and domineering, and he was a good-for-nothing.

Xie Shihao and Feng Qing each had their own temperaments as they walked towards the stable. Along the way, countless rich ladies were staring at them in admiration, infected by their youthful beauty.

"Tsk tsk, it's good to be young. Look at these two little ones. The woman is youthful and beautiful, and the man is outstanding."

"Sigh, it's so enviable to look at them. If I could turn back time, I definitely wouldn't choose to get married or have children. I can go wherever I want and do whatever I want. I'll enjoy life."

"Should I say or not? This young lady's figure is really good. Does anyone know which family's young lady she is?"

A few wealthy ladies gathered together and discussed as they walked. They all looked at Feng Qing and Xie Shihao with smiles on their faces.

"My dear ladies, don't just look at her appearance. The woman that Xie Shihao brought over is just his classmate at Capital University. She was even recruited into Capital University as a special student." Gu Jingtong couldn't listen anymore and immediately exposed Feng Qing.

The wealthy ladies were stunned when they saw Gu Jingtong's serious expression.

"Are you kidding? She's a special student at Capital University?"

"My God, did she read too many Cinderella fairy tales, or did she read too many Ugly Duckling stories? A mere special student wants to climb up the social ladder and change her fate?"

"What? After all this, it turns out that's what happened. With her status, Young Master Xie is only playing with her. When he loses interest in her, she will still be a special student."

Listening to the rich madams mocking Feng Qing, Gu Jingtong felt smug in her heart. She had placed Feng Qing on the opposite side of the crowd with just a few words. This was the effect she wanted..

Chapter 199: The Dragon King Among Horses

Seeing Feng Qing and the rest come out, Tony walked over with a burgundy horse. Seeing this horse, Gu Jingtong sneered. Others might not be familiar with this horse, but as a member here, she knew it very well.

"Dragon King!" The purebred Aharjee golden horse was tall and muscular. It had thick, fluffy mane that reflected the golden sunlight. It was the most violent horse in the horse ranch in the eastern suburbs and had once thrown many professional horse tamers into the hospital.

"Huh? What's going on? This horse is too big. Go and change it to a smaller one." Xie Shihao scolded. Even from afar, he could feel the violent aura on the Dragon King's body. Although he didn't ride horses much, he knew that this kind of horse wasn't easy to ride. Moreover, Dragon King was really too tall. His hooves were half the size of a washbasin, making him look majestic.

"Ha, I think it's useless even if we change. That special student probably can't ride it."

"It's good that she can ride it once. It'll also teach her a lesson. Not everyone can pretend to be a noble."

"Tsk tsk, this horse is powerful and handsome. I don't think she can get up on the horse, much less ride it."

The rich ladies mocked and ridiculed. They stood to the side, prepared to watch a good show. They were filled with contempt for Feng Qing. When has wild chicken ever been presentable?

Tony bowed slightly and said, "Young Master Xie, don't look at how scary it looks. Its personality is actually very docile. It's the only purebred Ahaerj golden horse in the ranch, which is the legendary Ferghana horse. It's very suitable for beginners to ride."

Xie Shihao was skeptical. Looking at the Dragon King's condescending gaze, he actually felt like he was looking into Xie Jiuhan's eyes. There's a Ninth Master Xie among men, and a Dragon King among horses?

"Are you sure it's the most docile horse here?" Xie Shihao swallowed his saliva and confirmed it again. He didn't even dare to approach such a powerful and tall horse, much less ride him. He was afraid that he would be kicked into an idiot.

Tony smiled and said, "Please don't worry, Young Master Xie. It's definitely the best horse in the Eastern Suburbs horse ranch. Even if you set off firecrackers on its tail, it won't go crazy."

Before he could finish his sentence, a huge force came from his hand. Dragon King swung his horse's head and pulled Tony into the air before he fell to the ground. In a flash, Tony performed a vicious dog pounce.

Dragon King raised his body high up and his two thick front legs flailed in the air. He let out a cry that resounded through the entire ranch. That frightening imposing manner made people feel awe in their hearts.

Seeing that the Dragon King had flipped out, Xie Shihao hurriedly pulled Feng Qing back a few steps, afraid that the Dragon King wouldn't like them and would crush them into meat paste.

Looking at Tony, who was lying on the ground and in a sorry state, Xie Shihao raged, "Is this what you call docile? If you have the guts, go and ride him for two laps!" Even a fool could tell that this horse had a fiery temper and was completely out of control. Wasn't riding it like courting death?

Gu Jingtong rode a white horse over. Her horse was almost half the size of the Dragon King. "Feng Qing, are you afraid? Tony treats you so well and specially picks such a handsome purebred horse for you. Don't tell me you don't even dare to ride it?"

Xie Shihao frowned and scolded, "Gu Jingtong, I'm starting to suspect that you're an idiot. Why do you have the right to speak everywhere? Since you think so highly of this horse, why don't you ride it and let me see!"

Seeing that he was protecting Feng Qing behind him, Gu Jingtong was so angry that her nose was almost crooked. Deep jealousy rose in her heart. Just as she was about to say something, she saw Feng Qing walk around Xie Shihao and walk straight towards the Dragon King.

Xie Shihao was shocked. "Feng Qing, come back quickly. That horse is not to be trifled with. Don't ride it..."

Xie Jiuhan was on a business trip, so he had specially asked him to accompany Feng Qing to the gathering. If anything happened to Feng Qing, Xie Jiuhan would probably skin him alive.

"Xiao Hao, don't be nervous. I think this horse is quite good." Feng Qing smiled.

Watching her walk towards the Dragon King, Xie Shihao's heart was about to jump out of his chest. He wished he could bring Feng Qing home immediately. Feng Qing's small body was as weak as a sapling in front of the Dragon King.

"Hiss..." Seeing Feng Qing walk towards it, Dragon King let out a cry again, filled with warning. His black eyes stared intently at Feng Qing.

Feeling that the Dragon King was about to explode again, Tony scrambled to the side and looked at the arrogant horse with a lingering fear. He had been a horse rider for twelve years and was quite experienced, but he still couldn't tame the Dragon King, let alone Feng Qing, a beginner..

Chapter 200: Bet On The Horse Racing

"Miss Jingtong, Young Master Xie is so protective of her. Don't tell me she has a big background?" Tony came to Gu Jingtong's side and said softly. Although Gu Jingtong was the mastermind, he was afraid that something would happen to Feng Qing and she would cause him trouble.

Gu Jingtong pursed her lips and said in disdain, "Don't worry, I've already investigated. She doesn't have any background and is just a special student at Capital University."

"Hiss..." Seeing that Feng Qing was getting closer and closer to it, the Dragon King let out another roar. One of his front hooves dug into the ground fiercely, as if he would attack at any moment.

Walking up to the Dragon King, Feng Qing smiled at it and slowly reached out to touch it. Her slender fingers gently touched the horse's neck. The Dragon King reflexively shook his body and her fingers went all the way up into the horse's mane, caressing it gently.

The woman and horse looked into each other's eyes. The bright sunlight shone on the woman and horse, making them look so harmonious and dazzling. The scene was quiet and warm.

Feng Qing pulled her fingers out of the horse's mane and dragged them along its smooth skin all the way to its mouth. Steam came out of the Dragon King's nostrils. He licked Feng Qing's palm with his pink tongue and rubbed her wrist gently with his cheek.

"Ha, haha, it's so itchy!" Feng Qing said with a smile.

The Dragon King seemed to enjoy being intimate with Feng Qing. He kept playing with her intimately, completely different from his aggressive look just now. His handsome tail was gently wagging behind his buttocks.

After playing for a while, Feng Qing touched the horse's head and asked softly, "Can you carry me?"

A shocking scene occurred. After Feng Qing finished asking, the Dragon King actually nodded at her. Feng Qing smiled and came to the side of the Dragon King. She grabbed the reins and pulled hard, turning her body handsomely in the air and landing on the saddle.

"Hiss..." The Dragon King neighed and raised his front hooves, his deafening voice ringing through the entire horse ranch.

Those rich ladies subconsciously retreated and felt a chill on their backs. Seeing that the horse seemed to be about to lose control again, Xie Shihao's heart clenched again.

On the horse's back, Feng Qing held the reins firmly with both hands. Not only was she not afraid, but she also revealed an excited expression. The Dragon King was wild and difficult to tame and had never allowed anyone to ride him. Although Feng Qing had obtained his permission, he still felt very uncomfortable. His four horses' hooves kept stamping on the ground, appearing very restless.

Feng Qing let out a long cry and used both hands to pull the reins, pulling the Dragon King's huge horse's head up non-stop.

Xie Shihao frowned and looked at Feng Qing, who was taming the Dragon King. He was puzzled. He did not know why, but he felt that Feng Qing seemed to have ridden a horse and was very good at it.

Gu Jingtong swayed on her white horse. "Feng Qing, I didn't expect you to know how to ride a horse."

"I know a thing or two!" Feng Qing looked at Gu Jingtong condescendingly. The Dragon King was much higher than the little white horse, so Feng Qing's aura was also much higher, suppressing Gu Jingtong tightly. The little white horse didn't dare to take a step closer.

Feng Qing ignored her because Gu Jingtong was not worth it at all. No matter what, Gu Jingtong could not be compared to her.

As if he had gradually gotten used to Feng Qing riding on his back, the Dragon King stopped stomping around and his aura gradually stabilized, like a little white rabbit.

Gu Jingtong gritted her teeth. "Since that's the case, how about we have a competition?" Before she could finish her sentence, she continued, "Oh no, I'm sorry. I almost forgot that you're blind. I would be bullying you if I compete with you."

Without waiting for Feng Qing to speak, Xie Shihao coldly reprimanded, "Gu Jingtong, are you done? Are you a toad? You're disgusting even if you don't bite."

"Xie Shihao, why are you always targeting me? I just wanted to run a few rounds with Feng Qing. Didn't I come to the ranch to ride a horse?" Gu Jingtong said unhappily.

Xie Shihao was about to refute, but Feng Qing interrupted him. "It's not impossible if Miss Gu wants to compete with me, but we should have a bet. Miss Gu, what do you think?" Complemented with the Dragon King, Feng Qing's figure was elegant and upright. There was a heroic air between her brows, and she looked like a heroine.

Gu Jingtong sneered. "Sure. As long as you can beat me, I can give you money or a car. But if you lose, kneel down and kowtow to me in front of everyone and call me 'my lady' three times. I wonder if you still dare?"

Gu Jingtong was very confident. After all, she was a member of the Eastern Suburb horse ranch. She would ride here twice a month. She wanted to use this competition to humiliate Feng Qing and beat her back to her original state..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro