201 - 210

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 201: Betting

Feng Qing's lips curled up. "I'm not interested in money or cars. If you lose, you can be my stepping stone for a day."

Xie Shihao frowned. Feng Qing and Gu Jingtong had played a little too big. One had to kowtow in public, while the other had to be a stepping stone. He knew that Gu Jingtong could ride a horse, but why was Feng Qing so confident?

Gu Jingtong pouted and looked at Feng Qing in disdain. She controlled her white horse and walked towards the field. She had her own horse on her twelfth birthday. How could she not win against a blind person?

"Come, Little Dragon, let's go to the field too." Feng Qing patted the Dragon King's neck and controlled him to walk towards the field with the reins. She had just learned the horse's real name from Tony.

The news of the competition between the two of them spread like wildfire. Xie Yuhuan and Old Madam Gu brought a group of rich ladies to the side of the stage to watch the fun.

Looking at the arrogant Gu Jingtong, Old Madam Gu's expression darkened. "Hmph, Jingtong, that brat. The other party can't see but she still has the cheek to compete with her. She even made such an excessive bet, she's really spoiled. Watch how I deal with her when I go back." Old Madam Gu's face turned red and she looked ashamed. Even at her age, she felt embarrassed by Gu Jingtong's actions.

"Grandma is right. This match is not fair at all. Not to mention Feng Qing's eyes, the horse she's riding is the strongest here, so we should stop this match." Gu Qingye said coldly.

Just like Xie Shihao, although he didn't ride horses much, one could still tell whether a horse was good or bad. It was obvious that the horse was irritable or docile.

Old Madam Gu nodded and felt that what Gu Qingye said made sense. Without waiting for her to nod in agreement, Xie Yuhuan said, "Qingye, you're being too serious. The two of them are just quarreling. If they dare to compete, it means that they know what's good for riding. No one will throw their lives away in a fit of anger. Moreover, there are so many jockeys around. Nothing will happen. Let the two of them fight it out." She continued, "Since both of them are betting, we can't lose out to them. I'll pay 10 million. Bet... you guys bet first. I'll bet last."

With a few words, they successfully changed the subject and organized a small game. The rich ladies were instantly interested and announced their bets.

"Five million, I bet Miss Gu will win!"

"I also bet eight million yuan that Miss Gu will win. I only brought so much today so I'll bet everything."

"Miss Gu rode a horse from primary school and is a lifelong member of the racecourse. How can she lose to a blind person? I'll give three million yuan to bet on Miss Gu to win!"

The wealthy ladies were all betting that Gu Jingtong would win. In their opinion, be it in terms of ability or physical condition, Gu Jingtong had no reason to lose.

The servant calculated and obtained a shocking statistic. Feng Qing's odds were as high as 1: 100, and Gu Jingtong's odds were only 1: 2. In other words, only one person bet that Feng Qing would win.

"You guys don't have to guess anymore. I offered 10 million to bet that the little blind girl would win!" Gu Qingye said coldly when he saw everyone discussing fervently.

"Hiss..." The rich ladies took in a cold breath and looked at Gu Qingye as if they were looking at an idiot. Only Old Madam Gu was smiling and her eyes were narrowed into a line. She initially wanted to bet on Feng Qing too, but when she saw that her grandson had already placed his bet, she did not make another move.

"As expected of the eldest young master of the Gu family, you took out ten million just like that. Aren't you afraid that it'll be wasted?" Xie Yuhuan asked with a smile.

"Wasted? Aunt Xie, the competition hasn't started yet, and the outcome hasn't been determined yet. How do you know that the little blind girl will lose? I think she will win. I even heard the sound of a billion being transferred to my account." Gu Qingye curled his lips with disdain. Even when facing Xie Yuhuan, he wasn't afraid.

"Good, very good. I like young people with personalities like yours. I'll be the dealer for today's bet. After the competition ends, if the money doesn't add up to one billion, I'll make up for the difference." Xie Yuhuan said with a flourishing aura.

As the legendary career woman of the entire business world, she had never lost to anyone in terms of imposing manners, let alone a junior like Gu Qingye.

Long Yuning was puzzled. Looking at Gu Qingye's unapproachable face, she refrained from asking. She was curious if Gu Qingye and Gu Jingtong were siblings.. Why would he support an outsider like Feng Qing rather than believe in his own sister?

Chapter 202: Limelight

Xie Yuhuan chuckled and did not say anything else. In her opinion, Gu Qingye was just pretending to be cool. He deliberately stood opposite everyone so that he would appear cool. He's too childlike.

Turning to look at Old Madam Gu, Xie Yuhuan asked, "You don't want to play?"

Old Madam Gu smiled and shook her head. "I'm already old, so I won't play with you guys..."

Seeing that she was not interested, the rich ladies persuaded, "Old Madam Gu, you're so good at playing games. Miss Gu has been learning to ride since she was young, so it's definitely right to bet on her. Although the odds are only 1: 2, no matter how small a mosquito's leg is, it's still meat."

Old Madam Gu still shook her head with no expression on her face, but she felt amused in her heart. She knew Gu Qingye very well and would definitely not act emotionally. Since Gu Qingye dared to bet ten million on Feng Qing to win, it meant that he had the confidence to win. Moreover, she believed in Feng Qing more than Gu Qingye. Although she had never seen Feng Qing ride a horse, her intuition told her so.

Bang! A gunshot rang out. One was red and the other white, the two horses rushed out of the starting line and dashed forward on their respective racetracks. Their hooves flew up and raised a cloud of dust.

Feng Qing sat on her horse and swayed back and forth. Her black and beautiful hair fluttered in the wind, and her pretty face was filled with a relaxed and carefree expression. She was valiant and heroic, and she was extremely youthful.

Xie Shihao stood in the middle of the field, staring at Feng Qing with a pair of binoculars. His face was filled with worry, afraid that she would suddenly fall off the horse.

Under the gaze of the crowd, Feng Qing overtook Gu Jingtong by riding the Dragon King at the first bend. The little white horse was light after all, so it had a fast start, but when it really started running, the Dragon King showed his speed.

The surrounding people exclaimed with admiration and started discussing while pointing at Feng Qing who was flying.

"Look, Young Master Xie's little girlfriend actually knows how to ride a horse. She seems to be quite good. She overtook her at the first bend."

"Nonsense. Who said that she doesn't know how to ride a horse? She clearly rode very well. Did you see her posture? She can maintain such a standard riding technique at such a speed. How can she be someone who has never ridden a horse?"

"Oh my god, this is too fast. I feel that the competition has just begun, but it's already over. Miss Gu, you can do it. Give it your all. Otherwise, you'll lose terribly today."

Seeing Feng Qing riding the horse with ease and being praised by everyone, Long Yuning's expression turned ugly. Her nails were about to dig into her palms. She didn't expect Feng Qing to know how to ride a horse and could ride it so well, causing her to be in the limelight.

A few years ago, Xie Jiuhan had often brought Feng Qing to ride horses. However, they had done so at a larger and better horse ranch. The reason why Feng Qing could ride so well was all because Xie Jiuhan had taught her personally on the horse's back.

With one hand in his pocket, Gu Qingye fixed his gaze on Feng Qing. He never expected that Feng Qing would be so good at riding horses. Feng Qing had a smile on her face that was filled with confidence. She had a graceful bearing and elegant movements, possessing the domineering aura of a woman not inferior to a man. She also had a sweet and adorable side. There was a hint of surprise in Gu Qingye's eyes. The current Feng Qing was too good-looking...

Suddenly, at another bend, Gu Jingtong, who was originally behind, suddenly exerted her strength. The little white horse under her had red eyes, as if it had taken a stimulant. It ran crazily towards the Dragon King, and the distance was slowly pulled in.

"Hmph, are you joking? I'm a semi-professional player after all. How can I lose to you?" Gu Jingtong's expression was solemn as she kicked the horse.

She had loved riding ever since she was young, so she had hired many professional riders to teach her. Not only had she won many awards, but she had even once wanted to become a professional equestrian athlete. However, because she couldn't bear the pain of training, she ultimately chose to give up.

Therefore, be it riding to compete in speed or riding to overcome obstacles, equestrian sports were her forte and had always been her pride. Now that Feng Qing had challenged her, how could she not be angry?

"Wow, look, Miss Gu isn't a pushover. I think she's going to catch up."

"Come on, Miss Gu. We've placed all our money on you. If you lose, we will lose at least a billion yuan."

"That's amazing. Miss Gu, you've indeed received professional training. You just didn't adjust your condition properly. You'll definitely catch up later. Miss Gu, you can do it! You'll definitely win!"

Seeing Gu Jingtong's actions, the rich ladies started to discuss fervently again, cheering her on. After all, they had placed all their money on Gu Jingtong..

Chapter 203: The Black Horse Will Win

The horse's hooves flew and dust rose everywhere. Gu Jingtong quickly chased after Feng Qing. She was only half a horse's length away from her. As long as she stretched out her hand, she could touch Feng Qing.

"Feng Qing, you're going to lose. I don't dare to say anything else, but you can forget about defeating me in the racecourse. You're only worthy of eating dirt behind me." Gu Jingtong sneered.

As soon as she finished speaking, she swung her whip and struck the horse's rump. Instantly, the little white horse beneath her sped up again, and in the blink of an eye, it overtook Feng Qing and quickly pulled away.

As they sped away, a word surfaced in Gu Jingtong's heart. She wanted to leave Feng Qing in the dust and let her lose. She wanted Feng Qing to know what it meant to be humiliated by challenging her strength.

Xie Shihao, open your eyes and watch how I defeated the woman you were so hell-bent on protecting. Special student? I hate ugly ducklings the most. Gu Jingtong thought hatefully as she sped up.

In her eyes, Feng Qing was a gold digger who wanted to climb up a big tree and become a phoenix. She had seen too many women like her, and Xie Shihao loved and protected her only because she was blind and found her novel. After he got tired of her, he would still kick her away.

If Feng Qing wanted to enter the upper circle, she should look in the mirror and see who she was. She had to kick Feng Qing out!

The two of them entered the third bend one after another. To prevent herself from being thrown out by the inertia, Gu Jingtong could only tighten the reins and slow down.

"Little Dragon, charge!" Feng Qing grabbed the reins with both hands and shouted softly. Even though she was overtaken, there was no panic on her face. She remained calm and elegant as if she was born a noble.

"Hiss!" As the Dragon King ran, he neighed again, as if he was answering Feng Qing's words or cheering himself on. The four huge hooves started to accelerate, and there was a deep pit left behind with every step they took.

Feng Qing grabbed the saddle with both hands and lowered her upper body to maintain a parallel with the horse's back, minimizing the resistance. "Little Dragon, when we win later, I'll buy you candy!"

The Dragon King ignored Feng Qing and focused all his attention on chasing after the little white horse. He was so fast that he was like a bullet. The strength of his huge leg made the ground tremble.

In front, Gu Jingtong had just turned the third bend when Feng Qing caught up to her riding the Dragon King. One was red and the other was white, the two horses were riding side by side on the straight path.

Seeing that Feng Qing had caught up, Gu Jingtong was stunned. When she first entered the third bend, Feng Qing was still at least three units away from her. Now, she was caught just after the third bend?

Looking at the Dragon King under Feng Qing, Gu Jingtong frowned. The Dragon King's speed and performance had completely exceeded her imagination, or it could be said that it had overturned her understanding of horse racing. Normally, when one exceeded others, it would be on the straight path. It was very difficult to do so on the curved path. Once one was too fast, there would be accidents.

Seeing that Feng Qing had caught up again, everyone was immediately interested. They initially thought that after Gu Jingtong exerted her strength, the competition would be without any suspense and many people lost their interest. They never expected that Feng Qing would catch up again and all of them stretched their necks out to watch the competition.

"What's going on? This horse is too ruthless. It actually chased after her at such a distance."

"That's too exaggerated. Didn't you guys see just now? What's called super explosive power? The name 'Dragon King' really wasn't called for nothing. It was like he transformed into a red dragon and flew straight over."

"She's good, but now's not the time to be amazed by her. Don't forget, we've all bet on Miss Gu. If she really wins..."

Everyone was discussing fervently. Some were amazed, and some were cheering for Gu Jingtong. On the other side of the racecourse, a man with golden hair and blue eyes started clapping.

"Qingyang, Beining, I bet ten million that the black horse will win!" The blond man said with certainty.

Cao Beining and Gu Qingyang looked at each other and shook their heads. They rarely rode horses and were not interested in horsemanship. They could not tell anything.

Gu Qingyang smiled. "We're not stupid. You're a professional in this aspect. If we bet with you, we'll only lose."

The blond man didn't say anything. Instead, he picked up a monocle and looked into the field. He wanted to take a good look at who the black horse rider was.

"So it's two girls competing with horses. No wonder they look so petite. The two of them look to be at most sixteen or seventeen years old. I really didn't expect that they would possess such riding skills at their age. They are truly extraordinary." The golden-haired, blue-eyed man said sincerely..

Chapter 204: She's An Adult Woman

Gu Qingyang frowned and looked at the field doubtfully. Because the distance was too far and the speed was too fast, he couldn't see the two riders clearly. He could only look into the field with a monocle.

"I know that person on the white horse. She's from my Gu family. Her name is Gu Jingtong. As for the one on the black horse, the sunglasses cover most of her face, so I can't see what she looks like, but I feel that she's a little familiar." Gu Qingyang said as he looked.

He naturally knew Gu Jingtong, but he had little contact with Feng Qing, so he did not recognize her. Cao Beining took the binoculars and looked at it. His expression turned ugly. Although Feng Qing was wearing a helmet and sunglasses, he still recognized Feng Qing at a glance. With her perfect chin and pink lips, it was definitely Feng Qing.

"Gulp..." Cao Beining swallowed a mouthful of saliva as cold sweat broke out on his forehead. When he saw Feng Qing, he recalled what had happened on the first floor of the Di Hui Building that day, as well as the scene of Lili's head exploding and her dying in a pool of blood. There was also the strange VIP elevator. Now, no matter where he went, he did not take the elevator and tried his best to take the stairs. It was obvious that this had left a huge shadow in his heart.

However, from the beginning to the end, Cao Beining only had a glimmer of doubt about Feng Qing. After all, there were only the two of them near the elevator at that time. However, there was also the assassination of Xie Jiuhan. Therefore, he placed the blame on the group of female assassins. After all, they wanted to kill Xie Jiuhan, so it was normal for them to tamper with the elevator.

However, when he saw Feng Qing, he could imagine himself peeing and shitting in the elevator, and being thrown onto the streets by the security guards. It was vivid in his mind and extremely embarrassing.

"Beining, what's wrong with you? Do you know the woman on the black horse?" Gu Qingyang asked. He found that Cao Beining's expression was very ugly.

Cao Beining returned the telescope to him and said in a deep voice, "Her name is Feng Qing. She's my girlfriend's, Feng Jianing, older sister."

Hearing Feng Qing's name, Gu Qingyang was struck dumb for a second. He rubbed his chin and said, "Feng Qing? If I remember correctly, Feng Qing was invited by my brother to my grandfather's birthday banquet last time."

The blond man with blue eyes interrupted, "Qingyang, do you know the age of that girl called Feng Qing?"

Gu Qingyang frowned, not knowing why he was asking this. Without waiting for him to answer, Cao Beining took the initiative to say, "She's the same as my girlfriend. She's a freshman at the Capital University Music Academy. She's only 18 or 19 years old."

When Cao Beining spoke, his expression was very serious. His tone was very respectful, making him look like a blond man with blue eyes. He seemed to have a very noble status.

"Very good, she's an adult woman!" The blond man said with a deeper meaning.

Cao Beining and Gu Qingyang looked at each other again. They could see the surprise in each other's eyes, as if they had guessed the blond man's thoughts.

On the field, Feng Qing rode the Dragon King and traveled as fast as lightning. She overtook Gu Jingtong like a shooting star and quickly distanced herself from her.

"Bah!" Gu Jingtong spat as the rice-sized mud flew into her mouth. Just now, she was mocking Feng Qing, saying that she was only worthy of eating dirt behind her. In the end, the clown was actually her!

But she was not in the mood to consider this now, because Feng Qing had already fallen very far away from her. Looking at the four legs of the Dragon King, which were almost turning into illusions, she could not believe that this was true. Why did Feng Qing throw her far away at a bend? Was the Dragon King really very powerful, or did her little white horse not eat enough?

Slap! Slap! Gu Jingtong was anxious. Her leather whip tore through the air and whipped her white horse's buttocks. She did not allow herself to lose to Feng Qing in the horse race. She definitely did not allow it!

Driven by her desire to win, she whipped the little white horse tirelessly. However, she did not notice that the little white horse's buttocks were already dyed red. Although it was that deep of a wound, it was still a patch of flesh and blood.

The little white horse neighed, and its voice was mixed with a hint of trembling and begging, but Gu Jingtong automatically ignored it. Right now, she was focused on how to beat Feng Qing, and she didn't care if the little white horse lived or died.

"Hurry up, faster! No matter who I lose to, I can't lose to this blind girl!" Gu Jingtong shouted with a murderous look in her eyes, the horsewhip in her hand leaving behind an afterimage.

Perhaps it could feel her anxiety or intense pain, and the little white horse also took out its unprecedented speed, but no matter how fast it was, it could not catch up to the Dragon King in front..

Chapter 205: Are You Crazy!

"Miss Gu's a little too much. Look at what happened to the horse's rump. I really can't bear to look down."

"Poor little white horse, it carried too much. It went all out to win the competition."

"It can't be helped. Miss Gu is focused on the race now. Even if the little white horse's legs are injured, she won't stop."

The jockeys were discussing fervently. Some felt sorry for the little white horse, while others criticized Gu Jingtong's actions. Those in their line of work loved horses. In their opinion, it was just a competition. Gu Jingtong had gone too far.

Unlike them, the rich ladies on the other side were staring at Gu Jingtong nervously. They were all cheering for her in their hearts. They did not care if the little white horse was dead or alive. They were only concerned about whether they would lose money.

"Heavens, I can't believe that the woman on the white horse is so vicious. In order to win the competition, she actually abused that little white horse." The golden-haired and blue-eyed man lashed out.

Ten meters, five meters, one meter... The little white horse ran crazily without a care for its life. It endured the pain in its hip and chased after the Dragon King, and was finally only a meter away from the Dragon King.

Feng Qing, who was lying on the horse's back, turned around and frowned. She could clearly see that the white horse's buttocks were already injured. Every lash of Gu Jingtong's whip would cause blood to splatter.

"Gu Jingtong, are you crazy?!" Feng Qing shouted.

"You blind, low-class citizen, how dare you dream of defeating me? Go to hell!" Gu Jingtong's expression was ferocious as she whipped Feng Qing's back.

She would rather be mocked for breaking the rules than let Feng Qing be the first to cross the finish line. She had also noticed the condition of the little white horse just now and knew that no matter how much she sped up, it could not outrun the Dragon King. The finish line was very close, so interfering with Feng Qing was her best choice. Anyway, Feng Qing was just a special student. Even if she fell to her death, she would at most pay some money.

Feng Qing's expression turned cold. She tilted her body slightly and dodged the whip. However, because her movements were too big, the sunglasses on her face fell. Feng Qing straightened up and turned to look at Gu Jingtong. Light flashed in her eyes and there was an intoxicating charm in them.

"Your eyes..." Gu Jingtong was dumbfounded.

Feng Qing did not say anything and only glanced at her indifferently. She immediately grabbed the reins and rushed towards the finish line. Beside the finish line, those wealthy ladies and the jockeys watched with their own eyes as the Dragon King carried Feng Qing across the finish line.

"Impressive! Impressive!" Xie Shihao shouted as he gave Feng Qing a thumbs up. It was too exciting just now. He had to admit that Feng Qing was too handsome!

Gu Qingye stood by the fence and looked at Feng Qing's silhouette with a smile on his lips.

"Haha, she really did win. It was amazing. She won the match and won my heart." In the stands, the blond man and blue-eyed man cheered.

Gu Qingyang and Cao Beining looked at each other and saw the shock in each other's eyes. They had clearly seen Feng Qing dodge the horsewhip. They had to admit that not only was Feng Qing fast, but she was also very good at riding. She could even win the competition if she was disturbed.

Feng Qing pulled the reins and made the Dragon King stop. The Dragon King let out a neigh and dug his front hooves into the ground, enjoying the admiration of the crowd.

Gu Jingtong also stopped, and her expression was extremely unsightly. The little white horse under her trembled uncontrollably, and it was panting heavily. Both of them looked very pitiful.

Pa! The whip struck the little white horse's wound again, drawing another mouthful of blood. The little white horse produced a cry in pain, and it seemed to have tears appear in the corners of its eyes.

"Damn beast, I lost the competition because of you. It's not good to lose to anyone, to make matters worse, I have to lose to a blind person like her. I'll kill you today." After losing the competition, Gu Jingtong's anger did not go away. She could only whip the white horse again and again.

Everyone was stunned. Looking at Gu Jingtong, who was being violent, many people turned their heads to the side, not daring to look at her. Feng Qing was frowning and could not bear to see the little white horse being beaten. She was about to speak when she was suddenly interrupted by the little white horse's sorrowful cry.

The little white horse's eyes were red as it frantically dug the ground with its four hooves. As it drew circles on the ground, it fluctuated violently. Clearly, it wanted to throw Gu Jingtong away..

Chapter 206: A Close Call

"Damn it, what are you trying to do? You crazy horse!" Gu Jingtong shouted in horror. She ignored the little white horse and grabbed the reins tightly. Everyone was shocked. No one expected the little white horse to suddenly go crazy.

The next second, the little white horse ran. Unknowingly, it bumped into the Dragon King's stomach and made it stumble.

The Dragon King seemed to be stimulated by the little white horse's collision. He was actually shocked and ran towards the track. Caught off guard, Feng Qing almost fell off the horse. Fortunately, her feet were hooked in the stirrups, so she could barely maintain her center of gravity.

"It's over. The horse is shocked. Where's the horse tamer? Hurry up and save them!" A rider shouted.

A few tamers rode their horses into the track, and two other tamers drove their jeeps to stop them from the other side.

In the nick of time, an ear-piercing gunshot rang out in the racecourse. The Dragon King, who was running wildly, let out a sorrowful cry and seemed to have become even crazier.

Gu Qingye was shocked. He rubbed his ears and turned around. The gunshot was very close to him. When he saw Long Yuning holding a gun with both hands, he immediately shouted, "Long Yuning, you dare to shoot Feng Qing?!"

The corners of Long Yuning's mouth twitched as she sneered. "I didn't shoot Feng Qing. Her horse was shocked. If you want to save her, it's best to kill her horse. Another thing is that my marksmanship is very good."

Gu Qingye looked at Long Yuning with an unfriendly expression and clenched his fists. If she was a man, she would be lying on the ground now and wouldn't give her a chance to talk nonsense.

"Hiss!" The Dragon King hissed. Not only did being shot not make him obedient, but it also made him even crazier. He ran around while desperately sticking out his butt, wanting to get Feng Qing off the horse's back.

Feng Qing was very calm. She leaned on the horse's back and hugged the Dragon King's neck with both hands. It was lucky that she hadn't fallen down just now. She had finally grabbed the horse's neck and would never let go.

"Little Dragon, calm down. Don't worry, I'll definitely find the best doctor to treat your leg injury. Can you calm down first?" Feng Qing comforted him gently.

Unfortunately, just as her words were about to work, two horse tamers who were driving came forward. Immediately, the Dragon King was shocked again and this seemed to stimulate him. Not only did his running speed not decrease, but it also became faster.

The horse turned around and rushed out of the track. Its hooves kicked the ground hard. The Dragon King leaped high and jumped over the railing of the ranch. Under the huge impact, Feng Qing could no longer hold the horse's neck. She could only hold the reins with one hand as she was in a state of losing her center of gravity.

Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao were dumbfounded. They knew that Feng Qing was about to fall. In this state, even if she didn't die, she would be severely injured. However, they had no choice but to watch helplessly.

At this moment, a black shadow rushed towards the Dragon King at a shocking speed. Seeing that the Dragon King became crazy, everyone avoided him in fear of being killed. Who would have thought that someone would take the initiative to take him on? Was that person a horse tamer?

Under the gaze of the crowd, the black shadow stretched out two large hands to pull the reins and actually pulled the Dragon King back. The Dragon King kept kicking his hooves, but he couldn't move the black shadow one step.

Feng Qing couldn't hold the reins anymore. Her feet left the stirrups and her body fell to the ground. Although the fall wasn't that high, she still closed her eyes instinctively.

Feng Qing did not expect that not only did she not fall to the ground, but she also fell into someone's arms. She subconsciously opened her eyes to see a handsome face and a familiar smell of incense. Who else could it be but the only man in her heart?

"Little Jiu Jiu, why are you here?" Feng Qing asked softly.

Xie Jiuhan looked at her coldly, his entire body exuding a suffocating aura. She did not say a word. She turned around and grabbed the Dragon King's leash with one hand.

The Dragon King wanted to resist, but when he saw the man's red eyes, he immediately wilted and seemed to calm down. Although the man did not say or do anything, he could feel that this man was very dangerous!

Under the gaze of the crowd, Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing and led the Dragon King back to the stable. He successfully handed the Dragon King back to the horse tamer. It was only when he left that the Dragon King panted heavily..

Chapter 207: Give Me The Gun!

Xie Jiuhan placed Feng Qing on the ground and the two of them walked towards the crowd. However, no one looked at them because everyone was looking at the field.

The little white horse went crazy, and Gu Jingtong fell down because she did not grip the reins in time. She hit the ground hard, causing her left calf to fracture and she fainted from the pain.

Feng Qing walked over and saw that Gu Jingtong's calf was severely deformed. It looked extremely strange and scary. Many rich ladies covered their eyes in fear and gestured a cross in front of their chest.

The ambulance was on its way, and someone had already fixed Gu Jingtong's calf. She had to undergo surgery as soon as possible, or else there would be repercussions.

The ranch's crew found a tow truck and drove the little white horse out of the track. The little white horse had been shot three times and had long since stopped breathing. It fell across the ground and was dyed red with blood.

Seeing the little white horse die with remaining grievance, Feng Qing's expression darkened. She looked at Long Yuning. Although she was on the horse, it did not stop her from seeing that it was Long Yuning who had fired the gun.

Seeing Feng Qing look at her, Long Yuning pretended to be concerned and walked over. "Qingqing, how are you? Are you injured? Do you want to go to the hospital for a checkup?"

Feng Qing said coldly, "Thank you for your good intentions. I'm very good now. You shot the little white horse?" Her sunglasses had fallen on the track and had yet to be found, so her eyes were not covered. The bright sunlight shone on her eyes, emitting a golden glow.

"Qingqing, your eyes..." Long Yuning was horrified to see her divine eyes.

Just as Feng Qing was about to speak, Gu Jingtong's venomous voice sounded. "Feng Qing, you damned lowly person. I broke my leg because of you. Just you wait, I won't let you off!"

Feng Qing frowned and turned to look at Gu Jingtong. She never expected that Gu Jingtong would still threaten her despite being so badly injured. How much did Gu Jingtong hate her?

"I won!" Feng Qing said coldly.

Looking at her bright eyes, Gu Jingtong was stunned. She recalled how Feng Qing dodged her attack and instantly understood.

"The next time you see me, I reckon your leg has already healed. Remember to be a stepping stone for me for a day." Feng Qing said condescendingly.

"Bah! In your dreams!" Gu Jingtong spat viciously.

Feng Qing curled her lips and sneered. "So, you're planning to go back on your words?"

Gu Jingtong's expression was ferocious. "Even if you kill me, I will definitely not be a stepping stone for you, you ugly lowly person!"

"I see. No wonder you've been targeting me. In your heart, we're not on the same level at all, right?" Feng Qing nodded with a cold expression.

"Hmph, at least you know your limits. I've seen too many gold diggers like you. You think that just because you hook up with my brother and Young Master Xie, you'll be considered the upper class in the Capital?" Gu Jingtong said with a look of disdain. "Unfortunately, in our eyes, you're just a rock in the toilet. You're smelly and hard. Everyone treats you as a joke. If you don't believe me, you can ask everyone!"

Gu Jingtong was scolding enthusiastically. If not for her crippled leg, she would have rushed forward to beat her up. Feng Qing looked down at her, indifferent and calm. She did not treat her as a problem at all. The calmer Feng Qing was, the more angry Gu Jingtong became, and the more she scolded.

Feng Qing looked at Long Yuning and reached out her hand. "Give me the gun!"

Long Yuning opened her mouth to say something, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw the man she had been thinking about for a long time walking over. She hurriedly handed the gun over, so that the man could see how bad Feng Qing's character was.

After taking the gun, Feng Qing loaded it with both hands and pointed the gun at Gu Jingtong's head. "Miss Gu, guess what it feels like to have your head blown up?"

Gu Jingtong was dumbfounded as she looked at the black muzzle of the gun and said in disbelief, "You, you lowlife! How dare you point a gun at me?!"

Feng Qing's face was filled with murderous intent while Gu Jingtong supported her body with both hands and subconsciously moved back a few steps. Her voice trembled as she said, "I, I'm telling you, you're committing a grave mistake. I'm the daughter of the Gu family, not someone a lowly person like you can offend. If you dare to do this, even if my brother and Young Master Xie plead for leniency, they won't be able to protect you!"

Before she could finish her sentence, a group of bodyguards in suits and sunglasses surrounded her. They were all Old Madam Gu's bodyguards initially, but when they saw Gu Jingtong being bullied, they could not ignore it.

"Miss Feng, please put down your gun. Let's talk nicely. Don't go too far, or else don't blame us for being rude." The bodyguards said coldly..

Chapter 208: Where Do You Want To Shoot Her?

"You bunch of useless people, why are you wasting your breath on a lowly person like her? Capture her and hand her to the operation team. Let her spend the rest of her life in jail!" Gu Jingtong shouted hysterically.

The bodyguards frowned. Gu Jingtong's words were harsh, but they were the Gu family's bodyguards after all. They could only brace themselves and carry out her orders.

"Hmph, you blind and lowly person. I want to see who gave you the courage to point a gun at me!" Gu Jingtong said viciously.

Feng Qing raised her gun and stood rooted to the ground. She glared at Gu Jingtong through the bodyguards. As long as she pulled the trigger gently, Gu Jingtong would definitely die.

"I gave it to her!" At this moment, a cold voice sounded. "I gave her the gun, and I also asked her to point it at you. Is there a problem?"

Gu Jingtong was stunned and subconsciously looked back. When she saw Xie Jiuhan's cold face, her mind went blank.

"Ninth, Ninth Master..." The rich ladies were collectively petrified as they looked at Xie Jiuhan in disbelief. The King of the Capital's words had completely shattered their beliefs. No wonder this lowly person dared to point a gun at Miss Gu. Who would have thought that the Ninth Master was supporting her?

"Ninth, Ninth Master, are you joking? May I ask what your relationship with Feng Qing is and why you stood up for her?" Gu Jingtong recovered from her shock and asked. She would never understand why Xie Jiuhan, the King of the Capital, had to help Feng Qing. Wasn't this man a cold and heartless snow mountain?

Xie Jiuhan looked at Gu Jingtong coldly and said indifferently, "Feng Qing's my wife. She's the current Madam of the Xie family. Why do you think I helped her?!"

Bang! It was as if a snow mountain had collapsed, and a meteorite had fallen. Regardless of whether it was Gu Jingtong or the rich ladies, everyone's jaws had fallen to the ground and shattered into powder. Everyone couldn't help but look at Feng Qing.

"No, impossible. This isn't true. She's just a lowly person. How can she be..." Gu Jingtong's face was pale as she shook her head and mumbled to herself. She couldn't accept this reality.

Feng Qing removed the safety with her thumb, and the gun was ready to fire at any moment. She sneered and said, "From now on, please call me Madam Xie!"

Xie Jiuhan walked to Feng Qing and hugged her from behind elegantly. He held Feng Qing's arm with one arm and whispered in her ear, "Lass, where do you want to shoot her?"

The entire place was deathly silent!

The man's cold gaze was in line with the gun and Gu Jingtong. A cold killing intent filled the entire field. All the Gu family's bodyguards were stunned on the spot and were shocked by the man's strong aura.

"You, you..." Gu Jingtong trembled uncontrollably and couldn't even finish her sentence. Xie Jiuhan's violent and cold murderous aura was too terrifying. Not to mention that she was crippled, even if she was unharmed, her legs would probably be so weak that she couldn't move.

Everyone's throats rolled. Most of them were from the upper-class circle, so they naturally knew about Xie Jiuhan's deeds. They were very clear that this man, who looked elegant, represented slaughter and blood. Not to mention them, even for the Xie family, Xie Jiuhan had never been soft-hearted.

Everyone looked at Gu Jingtong, their eyes filled with pity and sympathy. Although she was the daughter of the Gu family, she had offended Xie Jiuhan. Even if Old Master Gu came personally, he would not be able to protect her. This was also one of the reasons why Xie Jiuhan made people tremble in fear.

"Lass, she's so ugly. How about shooting her head off?" Xie Jiuhan said coldly. "It would look like an exploding watermelon!"

Everyone's legs went weak. As expected of Xie Jiuhan, he killed people as if he was playing a game. This kind of disregard for life made everyone shiver. Gu Jingtong wanted to cry, but she couldn't, she wanted to run, but she couldn't move. Other than trembling, she couldn't do anything else. She couldn't even say a word.

Feng Qing shook her head and said sweetly, "Hubby, I want to shoot her heart. What do you think?"

Xie Jiuhan did not say a word. He held Feng Qing's hand that was holding the gun and elegantly aimed it at Gu Jingtong's chest. The two of them lean their heads against each other in an extremely intimate position, as if they were a couple passionately in love. They did not treat Gu Jingtong as a problem at all.

Gu Jingtong felt that she was about to go crazy as she watched the black gun barrel roll over her body. A feeling of despair, helplessness, and regret filled her heart. For the first time in her life, she felt helpless. For the first time, she realized that she was nothing..

Chapter 209: Begging For Mercy

Gu Jingtong sat on the ground and looked at Old Madam Gu in the crowd. Her eyes were filled with a pleading look, but what confused her was that Old Madam Gu only shook her head gently, indicating that she was helpless too. It was not that she did not want to save Gu Jingtong, but the entire Gu family did not dare to disobey the King of the Capital, Xie Jiuhan.

Feng Qing closed one eye and peered for a long time. "Let's shoot here!" She pulled the trigger with her index finger. The bullet flew out of the chamber and went straight for Gu Jingtong. The ear-piercing gunshot made everyone tremble.

The bullet pierced into Gu Jingtong's other leg and left a trail of blood. Gu Jingtong was stunned for half a second before she screamed like a pig being slaughtered!

Xie Jiuhan covered Feng Qing's ears, afraid that Gu Jingtong's scream would hurt Feng Qing's eardrums. Feng Qing gently blew on the gun and said coldly, "Miss Gu, am I equal to you now?"

Beads of cold sweat rolled down Gu Jingtong's face. The excruciating pain almost made her faint. Blood dripped onto the ground and it looked scary.

"Madam... Madam Xie, I'm sorry. Please... please forgive me!" Finally, Gu Jingtong begged for mercy. Her tears, mucus, and sweat mixed with blood completely withered the beautiful face she was proud of.

"Oh, Miss Gu is a high-class person and the daughter of the Gu family. How can you beg for mercy from a low-class person like me?" Feng Qing sneered. "Besides, I've already shot you, isn't it a little too late for you to beg for mercy now?"

Gu Jingtong endured the pain in her legs and crawled towards Feng Qing. She said with a look of regret, "Madam Xie, please be magnanimous and forgive the wrongdoing of a lowly person and spare my life. I didn't know that you were Madam Xie. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to look for trouble with you even if I had ten thousand guts. Please let me go this time on account of my brother and Young Master Xie. As long as you are willing to let me go, when my leg is cured, I'm willing to fulfill the bet and be a stepping stone for you for a day. No, I'll be a stepping stone for you for your entire life as long as you're happy!"

With that, Gu Jingtong supported herself with both hands on the ground. She did not know where she got the strength from, but her head was hitting the ground. Dignity? Shame? It was not worth it in front of life and death.

That shot just now had completely awakened her and shattered the last shred of fantasy in her heart. She finally realized that if she didn't beg for mercy and yield, Feng Qing would definitely shoot her without any hesitation. No one would stand up for her.

Seeing that she was incessantly kowtowing, Feng Qing said in an indifferent tone, "Do you know regret now? Do you know what you are? As the eldest daughter of the Gu family, you're pampered and spoiled. However, that's only in the Gu family. No one outside of the Gu family will be pampering you. With the Gu family's power, you're willful, arrogant, and domineering. In order to win the competition, you abused the little white horse and even used a whip to attack me sneakily. In your eyes, other people's lives are so cheap. You always think that you're from the upper-class and superior. But your actions are all embarrassing to upper-class society and defaming the Gu family. You've lost your sense of shame but we have not. Therefore, the one who should get lost from the upper-class circle the most is not anyone else, but a trash like you who has no upbringing. The entire upper-class society is ashamed of you!"

With that, Feng Qing raised her gun. Gu Jingtong was extremely afraid when she looked at the black muzzle. Her legs were crippled now, and she couldn't escape even if she wanted to. She had no chance of survival.

"Madam Xie, I beg you. Please do me a favor and let me off this time. I will remember everything you said. I will definitely turn over a new leaf and be a human again. Please give me another chance." Gu Jingtong begged with snot and tears.

Crack! The sound of a bullet being loaded rang out and Gu Jingtong couldn't help but tremble. Looking at Feng Qing's cold expression, she knew that she was going to die here.

Despair, complete despair. This was the first time in her life that she had fallen into a hopeless situation, and it was also the first time that she was so close to death. The strong sense of suffocation made her eyes turn black. Gu Jingtong tried her best to open her eyes, wanting to see the bright sunlight again because she knew very well that the next gunshot would be the time she bid farewell to this world.

No one could save her, and no one dared to come out to save her. Who asked her to offend the Madam of the Xie family? The prestige of the Capital's First Madam could not be violated by anyone! Thinking about what she had done to Feng Qing previously, it was simply laughable!

Feng Qing walked up to Gu Jingtong and pressed the cold gun against her forehead. The air froze and time stopped. Everyone held their breaths. Many rich ladies turned pale. They were the people who had mocked Feng Qing just now. They were not sure if she would point the gun at them after dealing with Gu Jingtong..

Chapter 210: She's Not Worthy

Looking at Feng Qing's cold eyes, Gu Jingtong closed her eyes with a tremble. She could see the killing intent in Feng Qing's eyes and knew that she would not be able to escape.

Under everyone's gaze, Feng Qing pulled the trigger. The base fire made a cracking sound, and everyone shuddered.

Time froze, and her breathing stopped. Gu Jingtong's mind was blank. She thought that she was dead meat, but after waiting for a long time, there was no pain, nor was there any blood.

Gu Jingtong suddenly opened her eyes and saw that Feng Qing was holding an empty magazine. It was a lady's pistol for self-defense and the magazine could only hold eight bullets. Long Yuning had fired seven shots just now, three hitting the little white horse, one hitting the Dragon King, and three missed. Feng Qing had also shot Gu Jingtong's leg, so there were no more bullets.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. They were so afraid that they forgot about the bullets. However, with their understanding of guns, even if they didn't forget, they couldn't remember if there were any more bullets.

Gu Jingtong felt like she had just taken a roller coaster ride. She flew from heaven to hell and then from hell to heaven. Now that she felt relieved, her vision instantly darkened and she fainted.

Xie Jiuhan wrapped one hand around Feng Qing's thin waist and handed her a silver gun. "Do you want to use mine?"

Looking at the special silver pistol that exuded a cold aura, everyone's hearts rose to their throats again, afraid that Xie Jiuhan would go crazy and kill them all.

Feng Qing shook her head. "Forget it. Who does she think she is? She's not worthy to die under your Moonlight!"

Xie Jiuhan kept the gun. His gun was called Moonlight, and it was a protective pistol he personally made. It never killed nameless people. Trash like Gu Jingtong indeed had no right to die under this gun.

"The ambulance is here, send Miss Gu to the hospital. You must cure her legs with all your strength. I'm still waiting for her to fulfill the bet!" Feng Qing smiled and instructed.

Gu Jingtong's life wasn't destined to end. If she had not run out of bullets, she would definitely kill Gu Jingtong. Gu Jingtong had provoked her time and time again and injured her. Even a rabbit would bite when it was anxious, let alone her, the Madam of the Capital.

"Little Jiu Jiu, why are you suddenly here? Didn't you say that you would only be back late at night?" Feng Qing leaned on Xie Jiuhan's arm and said sweetly.

"I missed you, so I came back." Xie Jiuhan said softly as he rubbed her head.

Feng Qing smiled sweetly, her face beaming with happiness. She enjoyed his head pat!

Seeing the couple being lovey-dovey, Long Yuning's expression turned ugly. Not only did Xie Jiuhan not blame Feng Qing for using a gun to commit murder, but he also supported her. This doting made her jealous.

She was very observant. Xie Jiuhan didn't even change out of his business suit and rushed to the horse ranch in the eastern suburbs. It was obvious that this man's heart was completely on Feng Qing.

After being intimate with Xie Jiuhan for a while, Feng Qing took off her helmet and walked to the wealthy ladies. She said softly, "Ladies, I'm sorry for scaring everyone today!" With that, she smiled kindly and looked at the wealthy ladies.

"Madam Xie, you're too polite. It was Gu Jingtong who offended you. We all support your decision."

"Madam Xie is young and beautiful, and your riding skills are exceptional. It's just that Miss Gu is too competitive and despicable, shaming our upper circle ."

"It's our pleasure to meet the beauty of the Capital's First Madam today. We are really honored. You're a match made in heaven when you and the Ninth Master walk together."

The rich ladies praised Feng Qing one after another, wishing they could praise her to the sky. It was completely opposite to their earlier expressions.

Feng Qing smiled and said innocently, "Everyone, you're too polite. I'm not as good as you say. By the way, I heard that when I was competing with Miss Gu today, my aunt organized a bet. I wonder who bet on me to win?"

The rich ladies gasped. Seeing Feng Qing smiling at them, their faces were filled with embarrassment. They all hung their heads low, not daring to look into her eyes.

Old Madam Gu smiled and said, "Madam Xie, your odds are as high as 1: 100. Only Qingye contributed ten million to bet on you to win. Now that you've defeated Jingtong, Yuhuan has to pay one billion to Qingye.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro