211 - 220

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 211: Remember To Change Your Form Of Address

Xie Yuhuan's face darkened. As a big shot in the business world, this was the first time she had lost so badly. Looking at Feng Qing's lazy appearance, she was even more irritated.

The Dragon King was the strongest horse here. Not to mention winning the competition by riding it, ordinary people couldn't even ride it. Moreover, Gu Jingtong had been riding a horse since elementary school. Therefore, she was confident in making a bet with Gu Qingye. Who knew that she would shoot herself in the foot? She was going to lose a lot of money this time!

Taking a deep breath, Xie Yuhuan forced herself to calm down. Even if she lost a billion, she had to maintain her elegant composure. Besides, one billion was not enough to hurt her.

Seeing Gu Qingye looking at her with a sinister smile, Xie Yuhuan gritted her teeth and said, "Qingye, I'm very curious. When you placed the bet, everyone bet that your sister would win, but as her older brother, why did you place the bet on Feng Qing and bet ten million?"

Gu Qingye coldly said, "What's the point of everyone being the same? I hate going with the flow the most. All of you think that Jingtong will win, but I think that Feng Qing will win. Besides, so what if I lose? It's only ten million. But if I win, I'll definitely make a killing."

As soon as he finished speaking, Long Yuning took a step forward and interrupted, "Young Master Gu, when I went to Capital University last time, I saw you following Qingqing into the classroom for lessons. Today, you bet on Qingqing again. It looks like your relationship as classmates is really not ordinary good?"

Gu Qingye's expression turned cold as he glared at Long Yuning. Everyone could understand what Long Yuning meant. She was just trying to provoke a conflict between him and Xie Jiuhan.

Gu Qingye said coldly, "Feng Qing and I are classmates, so our relationship is naturally closer than that of ordinary people. But she's already the Madam of the Xie family, so we know to avoid arousing suspicion when we interact. On the other hand, Miss Long, I'm very curious about you. I heard that you've been living in the Xie manor recently. How do you usually interact with the Ninth Master?"

Gu Qingye glared at Long Yuning like two cold lasers that wanted to freeze her into an ice sculpture.

Long Yuning gritted her teeth and looked at Gu Qingye with a dark gaze. She wanted to maintain her elegant expression, but because she was too angry, it turned into a fake smile.

As a single woman, she had always stayed in the Xie manor. Everyone knew what her intentions were, but no one said it out loud. Today, Gu Qingye said it out loud in front of everyone. How could she not be angry?

Long Yuning opened her mouth and wanted to explain, but she didn't know what to say. The situation would become worse if she explained. She felt that whatever she said was very pale and was at a loss for what to do.

"Little Aunt is Miss Long's Third Aunt. She was raised by Little Aunt since she was young. The two of them have a deep relationship. Now that Little Aunt is old, she needs someone to take care of her. Therefore, Miss Long volunteered to stay in the Xie manor to serve Little Aunt. Qingqing and I are very supportive of this." Xie Jiuhan explained, but his voice was very cold.

Gu Qingye smiled. "Oh, I see. I never expected that Miss Long would be willing to be a servant in the Xie manor to be filial!"

Many rich ladies from wealthy families almost laughed out loud. As the daughter of the Long family, she had the looks and talent, but she just had to lower herself to serve Xie Yuhuan in the Xie manor. To put it nicely, it was filial, but to put it bluntly, she was being a free servant.

Long Yuning's face was pale. Xie Jiuhan and Gu Qingye's words were like a combination punch that dealt her a ton of damage. Xie Jiuhan's meaning was clear. He was telling Long Yuning that in his heart, he only treated her as a servant.

"Young Master Gu, don't say that. Yuning is not a servant. She has been by my side since she was young. I treat her as my own daughter." Xie Yuhuan scolded coldly, "Jiuhan, Feng Qing, Yuning will be your cousin in the future. Don't bully her."

Xie Jiuhan glanced at Long Yuning and said in a playful tone, "Since Little Aunt said so, from now on, Long Yuning is my cousin. When you see me and Feng Qing in the future, remember to change your form of address!"

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

Long Yuning was about to cry. She scolded Xie Yuhuan for being a stupid teammate in her heart. To say that she was Xie Jiuhan's cousin in front of all the wealthy ladies was equivalent to completely cutting off the possibility of her and Xie Jiuhan becoming husband and wife..

Chapter 212: I Always Thought You Were Gay

Xie Yuhuan's expression darkened. She regretted the moment she finished speaking. Xie Jiuhan took the opportunity and used her to push Long Yuning into the pit.

However, she felt relieved after thinking about it. If she didn't say that Long Yuning was Xie Jiuhan's cousin, Long Yuning would have been treated as a servant. After all, she was the daughter of the Long family. How could she continue to walk around the upper-class circle in the future?

"Hubby, let's go to the stable to take a look at Little Dragon. It was shot just now, and I don't know how it is now. It's all because of it that I can win Gu Jingtong today." Feng Qing suggested.

Xie Jiuhan hugged her shoulders with one hand and said, "Okay, I'll accompany you wherever you want to go."

Seeing the couple leave, the rich ladies started discussing fervently.

"Look at the couple. They're so loving. They're like magnets glued together."

"Sigh, I really envy Madam Xie for being pampered by the Ninth Master like this..."

"I can't take it anymore. I have to go home quickly and catch my husband off the bed and beat him up. They're both husbands but the difference is too great!"

Long Yuning clenched her fists tightly. She had originally planned to embarrass Feng Qing in public today, but not only did Feng Qing not lose face, but she even established her prestige in the hearts of the rich ladies. Moreover, she had even become their younger cousin. In the eyes of the crowd, she had completely lost the chance to become Madam Xie.

Looking at Feng Qing's back view, Gu Qingye's expression darkened. No one could tell what he was thinking. Xie Shihao came over and said slowly, "Qingye, we can't ride horses anymore. Why don't we go back and race?"

Gu Qingye said coldly, "Why didn't you tell me that Feng Qing is Madam Xie?"

Xie Shihao took off his sunglasses and smiled bitterly. "How can I say such a thing? Besides, have you ever been close to women?"

Gu Qingye roared, "F*ck you, what do you mean by not getting close to women? What did I do to make you have such weird thoughts?"

"What? You're interested in women?" Xie Shihao shrugged. "D*mn, I always thought you were gay!"

The next second, Gu Qingye picked up a brick from nowhere and looked like he was about to hit him. "Xie Shihao, you're dead meat today. I'm going to smash you into pieces."

"D*mn, you have to calm down! You can't blame me for this! Who asked you to have a cold face every day and no girls dared to talk to you, making me think that you were gay. It made me feel so pressured when I was with you. Why didn't you say it earlier?"

"Shut up! You lunatic!"

"Oh no, are you saying that you don't love me anymore..."

The two of them ran around the racecourse happily. Xie Shihao was glad that he had run fast enough. Otherwise, he would have followed Gu Jingtong's footsteps.

After climbing over the fence, Gu Qingye asked, "Did you know that Feng Qing could see? Why did you hide this from me?"

Xie Shihao walked around a wooden stake and smiled bitterly. "I just found out, alright? But what has her recovery of her eyes got to do with you?"

"I..." Gu Qingye choked and blushed." Of course it's related. We're classmates and good friends. Isn't she your friend? "

Xie Shihao ran forward again and turned around. "Are you joking? Is she worthy of being my friend?"

Gu Qingye threw the brick aside and sat down on the spot. He didn't care if it was dirty or not. Anyway, he was in a mess now. Seeing that he wasn't chasing anymore, Xie Shihao came over humbly.

"Brother Qingye, now that you know Feng Qing's identity, stand on my side. Let's ostracize her, suppress her, and bully her. What do you think?" Xie Shihao said.

Gu Qingye glared at him. "How dare you bully Feng Qing? I'll kill you with a brick."

Xie Shihao said sadly, "Oh my god, you treat me like this for Feng Qing. Have you really changed your mind?"

"I'll count to three. If you don't get lost, I'll kill you with a brick!" Gu Qingye roared. With that, he reached out to grab the brick. Xie Shihao was shocked and ran away. He didn't understand why Gu Qingye was crazy, but there wasn't much fun to watch here today, so he took the chance to escape.

Gu Qingye found Xie Yuhuan. He was here to ask for that one billion. Old Madam Gu might be embarrassed to ask for this sum of money, but he wouldn't let Xie Yuhuan have her way. It would be a waste if he didn't get the money..

Chapter 213: Secret Guard

Being chased by a younger generation for money, Xie Yuhuan's face alternated between red and white. In the end, she waved her pen and signed a check for 500 million yuan to Gu Qingye. She then agreed with Old Madam Gu that she would cooperate with part of the Gu family's business in the next three years to repay the remaining 500 million. Xie Yuhuan had no choice. She couldn't take out a billion yuan at once. A lot of money was being transferred, so she could only solve the problem in this way.

Watching Gu Qingye pocket the check for 500 million, Xie Yuhuan's veins twitched and her heart ached!

Capital, Xie Manor.

As they walked along the long corridor, Feng Qing frowned slightly. She looked back occasionally. For some reason, she felt that someone was behind her. Xie Jiuhan said softly, "Stop looking. It's Little Wu."

"Little Wu?" Feng Qing asked doubtfully.

Xie Jiuhan nodded and said, "Yes, I asked her to come out and meet you." He then clapped his hands gently, and the crisp applause echoed in the long corridor.

In the next second, Feng Qing felt a chill on her back. She subconsciously turned around and saw a woman about her height appear behind her. Feng Qing was secretly shocked and size up the woman curiously. Even though she had an absolute sense of hearing, she still did not hear how the woman got behind her. It could be seen how strong this woman was.

"Little Wu!" Xie Jiuhan said.

"Ninth Master, I'm here!" The woman said respectfully.

Xie Jiuhan nodded and introduced, "Lass, her name is Xiao Wu. From now on, she will be your secret guard. She will follow you everywhere you go."

Feng Qing nodded slowly and looked at Little Wu, her eyes sparkling. She had heard Xie Jiuhan say the word 'secret guard' before. It was said that everyone in the group was super powerful.

Little Wu had a high ponytail and was dressed in a black sports suit. Her hands were covered in calluses, and Feng Qing knew very well that they were formed by long-term training of knives and guns. For some reason, Little Wu looked very blurry, belonging to the kind of face that couldn't be recognized in a crowd. Feng Qing suspected that she was also wearing a human skin mask.

"Greetings, Madam Xie!" Little Wu knelt on one knee.

Feng Qing's eyes narrowed into crescent moons as she helped Little Wu up. "Don't be so polite. You're already my shadow. In the future, we'll be good sisters. It's too distant to call me Madam Xie. Why don't you call me Qingqing?"

With that, Feng Qing returned to Xie Jiuhan's arms. After smiling at Little Wu, the two of them returned to the room.

Xie Qi went up to Little Wu and lowered his voice. "How is it? Little Madam is very gentle, right?"

Little Wu looked at her hands, which were still warm from Feng Qing's touch. Little Wu murmured, "Little Madam's hands are fragrant and soft like cream. Besides, she's too good-looking!"

Monday morning, Capital University.

As soon as Feng Qing walked into the school building, she felt the strange atmosphere around her and couldn't help but listen attentively.

"Hey, have you guys heard? Li Shaoqun's new song is released at 11am today."

"That's great. Our class ends at 11am. When the time comes, I will definitely go online to listen. Shaoqun's song will definitely be exquisite!"

"Headphones and members' subscription, I've prepared everything. Now, I'm only waiting for Young Master Li's new song to be released. I must be the first woman to hear his new song..."

A few female students' chatter could be heard. After a while, another few male voices sounded.

"That's great. In a few hours, I'll be able to hear the new song of the Siren Goddess. I heard that she's collaborating with Li Shaoqun this time. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Tsk tsk, the Siren Goddess is the love of my life. I have to listen to her songs every night to sleep. It's too healing!"

"Why do you all like the Siren? I think she's just an internet celebrity. If not for Young Master Li, she probably wouldn't even be able to produce an album."

Feng Qing smiled slightly and did not care what others thought about her. She could not make everyone like her either. She took out her phone and sent a message to the app officials to put the new song on her live stream and get them to match the largest server to prevent the live stream from collapsing..

Chapter 214: New Song Released

At 11 a.m. sharp, following the sound of the bell signaling the end of class, the new song that Li Shaoqun and the Siren were working on caused a music craze on the Internet. Hundreds of millions of users flooded the entire Internet. Even though all the major platforms had made preparations, they were still paralyzed...

In the classroom, the students took out their phones and prepared to listen to Li Shaoqun and the Siren's singing.

"D*mn, what's going on? The purchase page is 404!"

"Me too. Last night, I subscribed to this page as a member, but now I can't even open the web page. If I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have subscribed to this platform."

"It's hard to imagine how many people are fighting to listen to a new song at this moment. We can't even access eleven online music platforms."

The students were chattering. Some complained, some criticized. They thought that they could listen to new songs without any obstructions after becoming members, but all the major music platforms were paralyzed.

"Don't panic, everyone. I just went to the Siren's live stream. We can buy the new songs there, and it's not jammed at all. If you don't believe me, try it." A male student shook his phone as if it was a very honorable thing to be the first to buy a new song.

Similar scenes were played all over the country. Countless fans started to rush to the app. Fortunately, the officials listened to Feng Qing and matched her live stream with the biggest and best server. Only then did the system not break down.

The app officials and all the backstage staff were crazy. They hugged each other happily. They never expected that they would be the biggest beneficiaries after the new song was released. The sales of the new song rose exponentially every second. Not only did it make their platform famous, but they also earned a lot of channel fees.

The male students who bought the new song were not stingy. They immediately played it on their phones and turned the volume to the maximum. The students listened quietly. After the beautiful prelude, Li Shaoqun's voice sounded, causing the girls to scream.

The girls cupped their faces and danced excitedly. The moment Li Shaoqun opened his mouth, they were all smitten. They wished they could give birth to Li Shaoqun's babies!

After Li Shaoqun finished singing his part, an alluring woman's voice sounded. It was the famous Siren.

"Hiss..." Everyone gasped. Regardless of whether they were men or women, they were all stunned by the Siren's singing. Everyone held their breaths, afraid that their breathing would be too loud and ruin the beauty of the Siren's voice. It was ethereal and tactful, beautiful and pleasant to the ears.

Without the Siren's voice, Li Shaoqun's album was still successful. His singing was still pleasant to the ears, but with the Siren's voice, the entire song was raised by a level. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this was Li Shaoqun's best song.

After the song ended, everyone seemed to have only just remembered to breathe, and their faces were flushed red.

"It's so good! I feel like my ears have been pierced through!"

"No wonder you all like the Siren. I didn't expect her to sing so well. Her throat should have been kissed by an angel."

"Of course. Not only is the Siren Goddess good at singing, but she's also very talented. Otherwise, why would Young Master Li cooperate with her?"

The students were not stingy with their compliments. They discussed fervently, wishing that they could boast about the Siren. The students who only liked Li Shaoqun had nothing to say. Based on this song, the Siren's performance was indeed better.

"Eh, Student Feng Qing, are you the composer for this?" Suddenly, a male student who usually spoke very little asked.

Hearing this, the students all looked at the song details on their phones. The lyrics were Li Shaoqun, and the composition was Feng Qing.

In the next second, everyone's eyes shifted to Feng Qing. There was shock, surprise, and confusion...

Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. She thought that no one would pay attention to the details of the song, so she agreed to write her real name. If she had known earlier, she would have changed it to Siren.

Seeing everyone staring at her, Feng Qing nodded helplessly. From the looks in their eyes, if she didn't answer this question, they would probably eat her alive..

Chapter 215: I'll Speak Frankly

"What?! You really composed it? You're so amazing!"

"Wow, then won't you have a chance to meet Shaoqun in private? I'm so envious."

"Did Jia Le sign you? How lucky..."

Her classmates surrounded Feng Qing and chattered non-stop. They were all envious and jealous. The news that Feng Qing was Li Shaoqun's new song composer spread like wildfire and caused a sensation at Capital University.

In a corner of the classroom, Wu Xue looked at Feng Qing coldly and gritted her teeth. "Hmph, Feng Qing is lucky. Not only was her composition chosen by Jia Le, but her real name was also included in the new song details. It's really unbearable!"

With that, she took a look at Feng Jianing, who was sitting beside her. Seeing her cold expression, she said, "Sigh, I thought you would be chosen by Jia Le. I didn't expect that she would sign a contract with Jia Le first. I hate people like her who think one way and do things the other way. Previously, she said that she wouldn't sign with Jia Le, but in the end, the album was released. I reckon she'll be famous in school again!"

Feng Jianing clenched her fists tightly. She had specially gone to Zhe City and spent a lot of money to look for the paparazzi in order to create a scandal with Li Shaoqun and use it to raise her reputation so that she could officially enter the entertainment industry. In the end, she was slapped by reality. Not only did she fail to achieve her goal, but she also almost lost her reputation.

Most importantly, she couldn't stand the feeling of being overtaken by Feng Qing. At this rate, Feng Qing would become the star of the entire school. There would be no place for her to shine.

Feng Qing was surrounded by her classmates and forced to answer all sorts of questions. Most of them were detailed information about her and Li Shaoqun when they composed their new song. It would occasionally cause a group of girls to scream.

Feng Jianing and Wu Xue walked past her desk. Their expressions were extremely ugly. First, Long Yuning chose her to be the chief violinist, and then she worked with Li Shaoqun on a new song. Why did every good thing fall on Feng Qing?

Wu Xue hugged her arms and deliberately raised her voice. "By the way, Jianing, I remember that you wrote a few songs for Young Master Li before. I think Young Master Li used them quite a lot."

Seeing her classmates looking at her, Feng Jianing jumped in fright. She hurriedly covered Wu Xue's mouth. "Xiao Xue, don't talk nonsense. It all happened in high school..."

As Wu Xue held Feng Jianing's hand, she continued shouting, "Why can't I say it? Back then, in Young Master Li's second album, at least half of the songs were composed by you. I saw that you were also quite low-profile and never wrote your name on the album. You're not like a certain person who started to drift after obtaining a little bit of results!"

The students were doubtful, but since Wu Xue said it so confidently, they couldn't question anything. Wu Xue was famous for being difficult to deal with in the class, so no one was willing to argue with her.

"Don't say anymore. It's all in the past. Back then, I did write many songs for Senior Li, but now, it sounds like there are many shortcomings. Moreover, I don't intend to compare myself to Qingqing. I'm also happy for her from the bottom of my heart that her songs could catch Senior Li's attention." Feng Jianing said with a smile.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips twitched. She didn't look at Feng Jianing and Wu Xue the entire time. She was already sick of these two people.

Feng Jianing walked up to Feng Qing and continued, "Qingqing, if you have anything you don't understand in the future, feel free to ask me. After all, I've cooperated with Young Master Li earlier. I'm still very experienced in this aspect."

Feng Qing looked at her expressionlessly until she felt a little scared. "You're so good to me. I'm really touched."

"Hehe, look at what you're saying. Let's not be so polite as a family. If you need anything in the future, just tell me." Feng Jianing said with a smile.

Feng Qing nodded. "In that case, I'll be frank. When do you intend to return the music book I left in the Feng family, including the various notes, and the fragrance manuals of my aunt?"

Feng Jianing : "..."

She felt that Feng Qing didn't know how to chat. Feng Qing didn't want those things, she was obviously just trying to warn her. Other people didn't know what those songs were about, but Feng Qing knew..

Chapter 216: Little Wu's Suggestion

"Qingqing, I really didn't expect that you would still remember those things. It's a pity that those things were lost. Previously, when we were doing spring cleaning, I even paid attention to it, but in the end, I didn't find anything." Feng Jianing rolled her eyes and pretended to be regretful.

Feng Qing ignored her. She packed her things and prepared to leave. Talking to Feng Jianing was a waste of her life. After being kicked up a fuss by Feng Jianing and Wu Xue, the students were embarrassed to continue surrounding Feng Qing and could only leave.

Seeing that she was about to leave, Feng Jianing shouted at her, "By the way, Qingqing, I almost forgot to inform you about something. It's Little Aunt's death anniversary in the middle of next month. At that time, our entire family will go to Gui City to sweep Little Aunt's grave. I wonder if you have time to come with us?" When Feng Jianing said this, her tone was aggrieved and filled with worry. It was as if Feng Qing was a wild child who never returned home.

After the last audition, there were many legends about the Feng family in the school. One of them was that Feng Qing was the biological daughter of the Feng family. Feng Jianing seemed to have confirmed this before. Feng Qing was portrayed as an unfilial daughter, not only did she run away from home, but she also never listened to her parents. She was heartless.

At the thought of this, many students who had not left looked at Feng Qing differently. They no longer admired her like before, but had a faint look of disdain.

Feng Qing nodded. "Got it. I'll sweep Little Aunt's grave on the 15th next month." With that, she no longer paid attention to Feng Jianing and left the classroom directly. Seeing that she agreed readily, a cold smile appeared on Feng Jianing's lips.

Outside the school building, on a green path.

Feng Qing had only taken a few steps when she frowned and felt that someone was following her. Before she could react, Little Wu's calm voice sounded. "Madam Qingqing, do you need me to help you get rid of that Wu Xue?"

Feng Qing was stunned. She looked at Little Wu, who didn't seem to be joking, and couldn't help but be speechless. Little Wu was indeed Xie Jiuhan's secret guard, she could kill someone just because of this. Moreover, she spoke as casually as if she was cutting melons and vegetables.

"Why would you want to kill her?" Feng Qing asked.

"Madam Qingqing, I've received professional training. I can feel a person's true emotions. That person called Wu Xue is filled with strong hostility towards you. Although she hasn't done any substantial harm to you at the moment, I suggest that we kill her to prevent future trouble." Little Wu said with a murderous look on her face. "And Feng Jianing, according to the information, she's your younger sister. However, her hostility towards you is even stronger than Wu Xue's, so I suggest that we kill her too!"

Cold sweat broke out on Feng Qing's forehead. She hurriedly looked around and after confirming that there were no other students around, she heaved a sigh of relief. If anyone else heard Little Wu's words, they would probably think they were crazy. Those who were more sensitive would probably call the police.

Seeing her like this, Little Wu continued, "Please don't worry. I'm especially good at assassinations. Even among the secret guards, there aren't many who are better than me. As long as you agree, I guarantee that the two of them will evaporate and no one will be able to find their corpses. I won't bring you any trouble."

Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. Xie Jiuhan had not found her a bodyguard, he had obviously found her a killer who was about to kill people in less than three sentences. She did not doubt Little Wu's strength. If not for her absolute hearing, she would not have discovered that anyone was approaching. It could be seen how strong Little Wu's assassination skills were.

"Little Wu, I'm here to study. Why did you follow me?" Feng Qing asked.

"Madam Qingqing, I'm your exclusive secret guard now. According to Ninth Master's instructions, I must follow you like a shadow, other than you returning to the Xie manor." Little Five said respectfully.

What killers liked the most was naturally to carry out missions and assassinate their targets. Little Wu was in this state now. She looked at Feng Qing without blinking. As long as she gave the order, Feng Jianing and Wu Xue would disappear from this world.

"It's already noon. Little Wu, you haven't eaten yet, right?" Feng Qing smiled.

Little Wu froze and looked at Feng Qing in confusion, but she still answered, "Madam, I haven't had lunch.. Do you want me to buy lunch for you?"

Chapter 217: Love Is A Ray Of Light

Feng Qing shook her head and held Little Wu's hand. "Let's go then. Have lunch with me!"

Little Wu : "..."

After taking a few steps, Little Wu struggled free and stood on the spot, refusing to leave. She looked at Feng Qing in shock.

Feng Qing sighed and grabbed her arm before continuing to drag her out of the school. Little Wu's pupils constricted and she looked like she was dumbfounded.

After walking for a while, Little Wu said, "Madam, Madam Qingqing, did I do anything wrong?"

Feng Qing said in confusion, "What are you talking about? You didn't do anything wrong!"

"Then, why did Madam detain me?" Little Wu asked hesitantly.

Feng Qing : "..."

She then realized that Little We should have received killer training since she was young. She only had the thought of how to complete the mission and had no other normal thoughts at all. Hence, she had no idea how girls communicated with each other.

"Little Wu, you're mistaken. Firstly, you didn't do anything wrong. Secondly, I'm not holding you captive. Holding your arm is a way to show that we're intimate. Did you see those girls? They also walk with their arms around each other. We girls are all like this. You can get used to it slowly." Feng Qing explained with a smile.

Little Wu nodded, not fully understanding. She said with difficulty, "But... I'm not a woman. I'm Ninth Master and Madam's secret guard. I can't be like ordinary women, we secret guards have our own rules."

Feng Qing : "..."

She felt that Little Wu was like a robot and didn't have the mentality of a normal person at all. It seemed that she had said all this for nothing. However, she didn't blame Little Wu. After all, those who could be secret guards had experienced hell. She could only slowly change her.

With Feng Qing's arm around her, Little Wu seemed to not know how to walk. She was much taller than Feng Qing and was estimated to be at least 1.73 meters tall. She was dressed in a neutral manner and the two of them looked like a couple when they walked together.

Along the way, Feng Qing's chest kept rubbing against her arm and Little Wu's face and neck turned red. She sniffled from time to time, she kept feeling that something hot was about to spew out of her nose.

Capital University, canteen.

Feng Qing picked up a piece of pork rib and asked, "Little Wu, Wu Xue and Feng Jianing are hostile to me, so what do you think they can do to me?"

Little Wu spat out a bone and said calmly, "If I'm not wrong, even if the two of them attack Madam together, the damage they cause will be infinitely close to zero."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Since that's the case, then leave the two of them to me to deal with. Don't make a move. You're a secret guard, so you only need to make a move at the crucial moment."

Little Wu nodded. "I'll listen to Madam Qingqing!"

There was no need to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Feng Jianing and Wu Xue are not worthy to have Little Wu to deal with them. According to Xie Jiuhan, before Little Wu joined as a secret guard, she was already a famous killer on the international assassin rankings. The people she targeted were at least rich big shots.

"Come, Little Wu, eat more beef and papaya so that your chest grows." Feng Qing smiled and picked up some food for Little Wu.

Looking at the papaya in the bowl and then looking down at her chest, Little Wu's face immediately turned red. She picked up a small piece of papaya and bit it gently.

Half an hour later, Feng Qing and Little Wu were prepared to go home after eating and drinking their fill. Feng Qing just turned around for a while and Little Wu had disappeared. With a bitter smile, Feng Qing could only ride her scooter out of the school.

Just as she reached the school gate, Feng Qing's eyes were blinded by a green light. She smiled and said, "Hi, Li Shaofeng, your hair..."

It had been a few days since they last met, and Li Shaofeng had changed his appearance again. His yellow hair had turned green, and he was dressed in a hip-hop outfit. There was also an exaggerated wireless earpiece hanging on his neck. He walked around unsteadily as if he was having a seizure.

"Hehe, love is a ray of light, so green that you're flustered. My new hairstyle is not bad, right?" Li Shaofeng smiled. "Eh, you ride this every day to school?"

Li Shaofeng couldn't understand. She was already Madam Xie.. Why couldn't Xie Jiuhan bear to give her a good car?

Chapter 218: The Arrogant Female Salesperson

"Why did you suddenly come to the Capital when you were doing well in Zhe City?" Feng Qing asked.

Li Shaofeng smiled radiantly. "For you!"

"For me?" Feng Qing frowned.

"You're really powerful now. All the major factions in the world are looking for you. Madam Crimson Snow said that she would find you no matter what. She even forced the Ninth Master to hand you over. Otherwise, she would assassinate him endlessly." Li Shaofeng sat in the backseat and lowered his voice.

Feng Qing didn't say anything and handed a helmet to Li Shaofeng. Li Shaofeng put on the helmet and held it up with both hands. "Are you sure this scooter can carry us?"

The next second, Feng Qing suddenly twisted the accelerator and the scooter shot out like an arrow leaving a bow, almost throwing Li Shaofeng away...

Di Hui Building, multimedia conference room.

Xie Jiuhan, who was listening to the report, suddenly received a message. "Hubby, I just finished school. Li Shaofeng came to look for me. I'll go shopping and have dinner with him and then go home."

The person reporting stopped abruptly. It was obvious that the atmosphere in the conference room had changed subtly, and a cold wind was blowing into everyone's backs.

"Ji Yunchen, order dinner for everyone. The meeting will be delayed for another three hours." Xie Jiuhan instructed.

Everyone : "..."

They had already held the meeting for the entire day, and their buttocks were almost bleeding from sitting. They were supposed to be off work in half an hour, but they did not expect the meeting to be delayed by another three hours. Everyone was howling in their hearts!

The director of the marketing department lowered his eyes and said, "Ninth Master, it's already so late. Young Madam should have finished school. Aren't you going back to accompany her?"

Xie Jiuhan looked at him coldly until his head was covered in sweat. "You've discussed matters unrelated to work at the meeting. I'll deduct your salary and annual performance pay."

The director of the marketing department turned pale. One sentence made him suffer a huge loss. He felt extremely regretful. The other department directors and managers all couldn't help but laugh.

Downtown, Keith Shopping Square.

"Qingqing, you want to buy perfume?" Li Shaofeng asked.

Feng Qing stood at a counter and picked up a bottle of perfume. She sprayed it on her wrist and sniffed it a few times. She immediately felt refreshed.

The salesperson walked over and snatched the perfume from Feng Qing's hands. She rolled her eyes at her and said, "Don't touch it if you're not going to buy it. This perfume is a limited edition, not just anyone can buy it." With that, she sprayed the perfume bottle with disinfectant and wiped it with a tissue. Then, she placed the perfume back and threw the tissue into the trash can with a look of disgust.

Feng Qing's lips curled up. The logo of this perfume was extremely familiar. It was the product of a certain perfume company under the Feng Corporation. She had wanted to see the quality of the perfume that the Feng family had recently produced, but she was despised by the female salesperson.

"Look carefully, this is a new limited edition perfume from the Feng family. It's called Peach Powder. It's a mixed perfume made exclusively by the daughter of the Feng family, Miss Feng Jianing. The Feng family has specially set up a production line for her. Miss Feng is also the spokesperson for the 'Peach Powder' perfume." The female salesperson said arrogantly, "Now that the new product is on the market, and there's a discount activity, a bottle will cost 12,000. Just from the few puffs you sprayed just now, 200 to 300 will be gone."

"So what if it's 12,000? Is it very expensive?" Li Shaofeng was displeased.

The female salesperson smiled in disdain and sized up Li Shaofeng before she sneered. "Aren't you afraid that your tongue will be struck by the wind? You're so young, yet you dare to say anything. Why don't you look in the mirror? The two of you combined probably can't even afford a bottle cap, yet you still dare to talk nonsense here."

Li Shaofeng's face was flushed red, and he was so angry that smoke was about to come out of his nose. He pointed at the female salesperson for a long time and said, "You, you condescending fellow. What's so great about a bottle of lousy perfume? How dare you look down on us? Do you believe..."

Before he could finish her words, he was interrupted by the female salesperson. She held a mop and dragged it towards Feng Qing and Li Shaofeng. Although she did not say anything, her actions had already expressed her intention to chase them away.

"Listen to my advice, this perfume isn't suitable for you. To be precise, your status doesn't match this perfume. There's a general supermarket in the basement level. The Three Deer perfume sold there is more suitable for you. It seems to only cost 20 yuan a bottle." The female salesperson said as she mopped the ground..

Chapter 219: Encountering The Feng Family Of Three

Feng Qing's lips curled up. She took out a hundred yuan bill from her little bear bag and handed it to the female salesperson. The female salesperson was stunned and looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"50 for once, 100 for twice!" Feng Qing said.

"Ha, you're really interesting. On account of the money, I'll spray it on you twice and let you experience the joy and beauty of high-end perfume." The female salesperson said with her nose in the air.

Sizzle! She sprayed twice in the air before hurriedly putting the perfume back.

"Ah choo..." Feng Qing couldn't help but sneeze. She didn't have rhinitis but her nose had always been very sensitive. As long as it was a slightly inferior perfume, it would make her nose feel uncomfortable.

"Qingqing, are you alright?" Li Shaofeng handed her a tissue.

Feng Qing did not speak. She only stared intently at the bottle of perfume, her pretty face still suffused with a cold glow. This smell...

"I'm fine. Let's go." A moment later, Feng Qing retracted her gaze and said.

Just as she turned around, three people walked over. It was Feng Jianing, Fu Anlan, and Feng Yuanzhou. Feng Qing was slightly stunned. She didn't expect to meet the family of three here. Should she say that she was too lucky? Or was it too unlucky?

"Hi, Qingqing. I really didn't expect to meet you at my perfume counter. We're family. If you want perfume, just tell me. Why did you come to buy it?" Feng Jianing was the first to speak.

Seeing them come, the female salesperson, who had been looking down on them just now, rushed over and greeted the Feng family's three members obsequiously. "Miss Jianing, do you know them?" The female salesperson pretended to be calm, but she was sweating in her heart. If she really offended the VIP, wouldn't she have to change jobs?

"Of course I know her. Her name is Feng Qing. She's my older sister." Feng Jianing said with a smile. Although she was smiling, a cold light flashed across her eyes. She only noticed Li Shaofeng after introducing Feng Qing.

Feng Jianing was stunned. Li Shaofeng's appearance was really strong. He had dazzling green hair and was wearing a hip-hop suit with a skull pattern. Coupled with his skinny appearance, he simply looked ridiculous.

"Qingqing, this is..." Feng Jianing teased.

In her eyes, Li Shaofeng was a little gangster that was idling around. How good could Feng Qing be when she was with him? She was really becoming worse the more she lived.

Before Feng Qing could speak, Li Shaofeng puckered his lips and said, "Shh, why are you not professional at all as a thief? Don't you know that you have to speak softer when there are so many people?"

Feng Jianing was slightly stunned. She frowned and said, "What do you mean? Who are you calling a thief?"

"Haha, have you ever seen a thief put a sign on his body and say that he's a thief?" said Li Shaofeng with disdain.

Feng Jianing's pretty face darkened. Even a fool knew that Feng Qing must have slandered her a lot in front of her friends. Otherwise, why would he speak to her in such a weird tone? Holding back the anger in her heart, Feng Jianing smiled and invited, "Since you bumped into me, let's have a meal together, you should bring your friend along."

If not for the fact that Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan were present, she would have scolded them long ago. Why would she invite them to dinner? Wouldn't that be making trouble for herself? In front of her parents, she had to appear magnanimous enough so that Feng Qing, as her older sister, would appear even less dignified.

Feng Qing smiled coldly. She knew Feng Jianing too well. She didn't invite her to dinner out of goodwill. She was obviously hiding some bad intentions.

Feng Yuanzhou took a step forward and said with a dignified expression, "Qingqing, listen to Jianing. Since we've met, let's have a meal as a family."

Feng Qing raised her head and stared at Feng Yuanzhou with her bright eyes, not saying a word.

Feng Yuanzhou looked at her and couldn't help but frown. He kept feeling that something was wrong, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

At this moment, a middle-aged man in a suit walked over and stood straight beside Feng Yuanzhou. When he saw Feng Qing, he had a wretched expression on his face, one that was greasy and disgusting.

Feng Qing frowned. She didn't know this man, but from the man's eyes, she could tell that he was up to no good..

Chapter 220: Will Help Her Husband To Be Prosperous

"Qingqing, your eyes... can see?" Feng Yuanzhou was shocked. Feng Qing's eyes were filled with vigor, completely not as empty and unfocused as before.

Autumn waves swirled around her beautiful eyes. Feng Yuanzhou was dumbfounded. Feng Qing's eyes were too beautiful. They were completely not like his triangular eyes. It was simply a genetic counterattack.

Fu Anlan and Feng Jianing turned to look at Feng Qing. When they saw Feng Qing's intelligent eyes, their expressions froze.

Feng Jianing leaned forward, wishing she could lie on Feng Qing's face. She looked at Feng Qing's eyes from all angles, as if there was some treasure in her eyes. Feng Qing's eyes also moved up and down with her, looking at her like she was an idiot.

"Qingqing, your eyes... really recovered?" Feng Jianing said in disbelief.

"Why, I can see, and it makes you feel very unhappy?" Feng said coldly.

Feng Jianing hurriedly shook her head and pretended to be aggrieved. "Qingqing, you're mistaken, I didn't mean that. Your eyes have recovered, and I'm happy for you from the bottom of my heart. However, your eyes have clearly recovered. Why are you still pretending to be blind in school?"

Feng Qing curled her lips. She knew very well what Feng Jianing was thinking in her heart. Even an outsider like Little Wu could see how strong her hostility towards her was. How could she believe Feng Jianing's words again?

"Yuanzhou, is she your eldest daughter?" The middle-aged man asked.

"That's right. She's my eldest daughter, Feng Qing. She couldn't see initially, but I never expected that she could see again. You say this... This is really great. Hahaha..." Feng Yuanzhou said.

The middle-aged man looked at Feng Qing and subconsciously licked his lips. His appearance was as wretched as it could be.

"Qingqing, do you still remember me? I even hugged you when you were young. My surname is Liu, you have to call me Uncle Liu!" The middle-aged man swallowed his saliva and said, "Tsk tsk tsk, girls really change drastically when they grow up. The more they change, the more they look good. You're slender and pretty."

Seeing the middle-aged man's behavior, Feng Qing wished that she was blind again. This man had really interpreted disgust to the extreme. Fortunately, she had eaten little this morning, or else she would have vomited.

Feng Qing looked at the middle-aged man in disgust. Uncle Liu? He was completely an old pervert. She hadn't grown up yet when she was young, so the man wasn't very interested in her. Now that she had grown up, the man had finally exposed his nature.

Feng Jianing sneered in her heart. As long as she wasn't a fool, anyone could tell that President Liu had designs on Feng Qing. In her opinion, Feng Qing's pretty face was the original sin.

Seeing that Feng Qing was ignoring the man, Feng Yuanzhou tried to smooth things over. "Haha, President Liu, Qingqing is already 19 years old this year. Do you still remember? Back then, we brought her to the temple to play. There was a senior monk who calculated her fate. He said that she had delicate bones and had a good eight characters. She would help her husband to be prosperous, whoever married her would be marrying a treasure."

President Liu chuckled and said, "That's right. However, Qingqing was still young back then, so we didn't think much of it. Now, it looks like Qingqing is beautiful and outstanding. She will definitely help her husband. I wonder... does the promise back then still count?" As he spoke, President Liu touched his bald spot and looked at Feng Qing lecherously.

Li Shaofeng's face darkened. Even though he was a man, he still felt a chill run down his spine when he saw President Liu's gaze. His strong sixth sense told him that the promise they had made back then was definitely not a good thing.

Li Shaofeng looked at Feng Qing to see her reaction, but he was shocked by Feng Qing's black eyes. Feng Qing looked at President Liu with a pair of bottomless black eyes that were as cold as death.

"Qing, Qingqing, what's wrong with you?" Li Shaofeng tugged her sleeve.

Feng Qing snapped back to reality and took a deep breath. She said to Feng Yuanzhou, "By the way, didn't you say you wanted to eat? What were you waiting for?"

Before she could finish her sentence, she turned around and walked towards the elevator. Halfway there, she seemed to remember Li Shaofeng. She turned around and waved at him, signaling him to go back first. Li Shaofeng was a little dumbfounded and stood rooted to the ground..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro