221 - 230

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 221: 300,000 For Two Bottles

After a while, Li Shaofeng took out his phone and sent a message. "Qingqing, why did you chase me away?"

In less than three seconds, Feng Qing replied, "Don't worry, believe in me. It's not a problem to settle the small fries. You go back first. When you're free another day, I will treat you to a good meal."

Immediately after, she sent a few smiling emoticons. Li Shaofeng was speechless. He could only put his phone away and leave. However, he was not worried about Feng Qing at all. After all, she was a big shot in A Dark Organization. However, Feng Qing's gaze just now made him feel worried. He did not know what she had experienced. Grief, anger, pain, etc. All sorts of negative emotions were entangled.

On the fifth floor, in the trendy restaurant, in the private room.

"Qingqing, sit beside President Liu." The moment they entered the room, Feng Yuanzhou instructed.

Feng Qing did not speak or show any expression. She sat down beside President Liu. From the moment they boarded the elevator, President Liu had been staring at her intently. His eyes were filled with greed and thirst, as if he wanted to swallow her up.

The waiter walked into the private room and handed over the menu. Feng Qing was the closest to him. She took the menu and flipped through a few pages before ordering two bottles of white wine.

"Miss, are you sure?" The waiter confirmed.

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, two bottles first!"

Feng Yuanzhou frowned and took the menu. When he found out that Feng Qing had ordered two bottles of wine worth 150,000 each, he was so shocked that he almost ate the menu. This wine was indeed good, but the price was too expensive. Typically, when treating someone to a meal, very few people would order it. One bottle was 150,000, and two bottles were 300,000. However, in front of President Liu, no matter how much pain he felt, he would not change the wine.

"It's rare to see President Liu again. Consider these two bottles that I've ordered for him." Feng Qing said expressionlessly.

Since she wanted to scam Feng Yuanzhou, she would do it the big way. Besides, it was only 300,000 yuan. It was not a big deal to the Feng family. What she did not know was that the Feng family had been dealt with by Xie Jiuhan previously and there was a huge financial problem. 300,000 yuan before was really not in Feng Yuanzhou's eyes, but now, he could not bear to part with it.

Feng Yuanzhou gritted his teeth. She had already ordered, so he could only let it be. He couldn't appear petty in front of President Liu. After quickly ordering a few more dishes, the waiter left with the menu.

Fu Anlan looked at Feng Qing and asked, "Qingqing, what happened to you? Why didn't you inform us that your eyes were recovered? But how did your eyes recover? Did you undergo surgery?"

Everyone looked at Feng Qing. This was what they wanted to ask as well.

Feng Qing nodded and said expressionlessly, "During the long vacation, I underwent retinal surgery!"

"According to what I know, doing such a surgery requires a lot of money, right? Where did you get so much money?" Fu Anlan asked again. Compared to recovering her vision, she was more curious about this.

Ever since Feng Qing escaped the marriage and left the Feng family, the Feng family had never spent a single cent on her. As a blind person, even if she was talented, it was impossible for her to earn so much money before she graduated from university.

Feng Qing looked at Fu Anlan. This woman, who was like her stepmother, really did not disappoint her. In her eyes, she was blind and poor and could not be any more pitiful.

"My boyfriend funded it, and I saved a lot myself. I happened to be in time to match the donor, so I underwent surgery." Feng Qing said calmly.

Fu Anlan was stunned. She said curiously, "Oh my, I didn't expect Qingqing to have found a boyfriend. Let us help you check when you have time to bring your boyfriend home."

A hint of disdain flashed past Feng Jianing's eyes. She didn't believe a word of Feng Qing's words. Her boyfriend funded it? He was probably someone stupid and rich. Glancing at President Liu, who was sitting opposite her, Feng Jianing guessed that the rich man that Feng Qing had hooked up with should be about the same as him. He should be old, ugly, and greasy. Just the thought of it made her feel disgusted.

The waiter brought over the wine and Feng Qing took the initiative to pour a glass for President Liu. When President Liu saw Feng Qing take the initiative, a layer of wrinkles appeared on his old face. Feng Yuanzhou nodded and was very satisfied with Feng Qing's performance. His eldest daughter was finally sensible..

Chapter 222: He Will Definitely Be Angry

"Qingqing, you'd better move back home quickly. Everything is in the past. As long as you break up with that wild brat outside, you'll still be the eldest daughter of the Feng family." Feng Yuanzhou said happily. After a pause, Feng Yuanzhou looked at President Liu and emphasized, "Don't worry, I will definitely find you a better man. His status is at least on par with Cao Beining's family."

Feng Qing didn't say anything. As she listened to Feng Yuanzhou's boastful talk, she poured wine for everyone at the table. Feng Jianing declined saying that she couldn't drink, but she still poured a glass for her. Feng Jianing was so angry that she rolled her eyes at her.

"Hello, Qingqing, did you hear what I said just now?" Feng Yuanzhou emphasized.

Feng Qing sat back on the chair and poured herself a glass. She smiled lightly and said, "I heard you, but if I break up with him, with my understanding of him, he will definitely be angry!" After saying that, Feng Qing ignored everyone else and picked up her glass to take a sip.

President Liu stared at her without blinking. The more he looked, the more his heart fluttered. He wiped his mouth as he almost drooled. He had played with countless women in his life, but he had never played with a woman like Feng Qing, who could seduce people with a smile. She was seductive and pure. The two different styles merged into one on Feng Qing's face. It was sweet but salty, soft and elegant.

Looking at the crystal wine stains on Feng Qing's pink lips, President Liu secretly decided that no matter the price, he must ride Feng Qing tonight.

After pouring another glass, Feng Qing swept her gaze across the crowd and said, "Dad, Mom, and Jianing, I've already left home for many years. It's rare that I'm eating with you guys here today. I wish us a happy reunion."

Feng Yuanzhou picked up his glass and smiled. "That's right! You're the daughter of the Feng family, after all. As long as you realize your mistake, we're still family."

Fu Anlan smiled as well. "That's right, that's right. This is my good daughter!"

The three of them clinked glasses and drank a large mouthful of wine. Under Feng Yuanzhou's gaze, Feng Jianing could only brace herself and take a small sip. She didn't like to drink, let alone the wine Feng Qing had poured. The most important topic wasn't right. Why would she want to reunite with Feng Qing?

"Sister, this bottle of wine is 150,000. One glass costs tens of thousands. Our family is reunited today. Since you didn't drink, does that mean that you are unwilling to reunite with me?" Feng Qing asked.

After so many years, she opened her mouth to call Feng Jianing 'sister' again. Her mind couldn't help but be a little muddled. In an instant, all kinds of memories surged in her mind, especially when her eyes were blinded by Feng Jianing's poison. She was still naive to call Feng Jianing 'sister'.

Feng Jianing was also slightly stunned. It had been a long time since she heard the word 'sister'. However, she still reacted quickly and immediately shook her head. "Qingqing, what are you saying? This wine is 150,000 per bottle, so it's naturally good wine. How can I not like to drink it? It's just that I haven't rested well these two days, so..."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "That's good. Let's have a toast together. Drink more and go back to sleep." With that, she didn't care if Feng Jianing agreed or not. She lifted her glass and downed it in one shot, even turning the glass over her head.

Feng Jianing smiled bitterly and could only raise her head and finish the glass. Even though she innately couldn't hold her liquor well, she was still very unconvinced by Feng Qing's provocation.

Putting down the glass, Feng Jianing said pretentiously, "Qingqing, listen to me. Hurry up and break up with your poor boyfriend. Go back to the Feng family and continue being the eldest daughter. It's been a long time since we sisters have talked about our troubles together."

President Liu was not tempted by the sumptuous and delicious dishes on the table at all. His lecherous eyes would steal glances at Feng Qing from time to time. After drinking a few mouthfuls of wine, his face was dyed red. It was a flush of impatience and excitement.

Taking advantage of the alcohol's emboldenment, President Liu finally couldn't control himself and secretly reached out to touch Feng Qing's thigh under the table. No matter how good the food was or how fragrant the wine was, it wasn't as delicious as Feng Qing!

The next second, his large hand missed. He touched around, but he still didn't feel anything. President Liu frowned and subconsciously turned his head to look. He realized that Feng Qing had stood up at some point and didn't let his perverted hand take any advantage of her.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up.. She looked at Feng Jianing and said, "Sister, do you want to go to the toilet together?"

Chapter 223: Ninth Master Is Going To Kill Someone!

Not long after the two sisters left, President Liu stood up and said, "I'm sorry, you guys eat first. I'll go and relieve myself."

"Haha, President Liu, come back quickly. The food has come, when you come back, us brothers will have a few drinks." Feng Yuanzhou said with a smile.

After seeing President Liu leave, Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou looked at each other and nodded. They had all seen President Liu's feelings for Feng Qing and were very happy.

At Di Hui Building, on the 95th floor of the Xie Corporation's headquarters, in the board of directors' meeting area.

Xie Jiuhan, who was in the middle of a meeting, suddenly turned cold. A suffocating killing intent seeped out of his body. The glass of the meeting room seemed to be covered in a layer of frost.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes were filled with endless killing intent as he stared at the phone screen. "Ninth Master, according to the information from our informants, Liu Changjiu, who has been overseas, is finally back. He is currently eating in the 888 private room in the trendy restaurant on the fifth floor of Keith Shopping Center."

"Hah..." Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and let out a terrifying sound.

In the meeting room, the atmosphere was suppressed to the extreme. Although no one knew what was happening, everyone knew that this master of the entire Capital was about to kill someone!

Liu Changjiu was a scum who traveled between Xia country and the other countries in the name of a businessman. Xie Jiuhan wanted to kill him because the Feng family forced the blind Feng Qing into a wedding dress and stuffed her into the car of the boss surnamed Liu. The boss surnamed Liu was Liu Changjiu.

Because Liu Changjiu had always been overseas, Xie Jiuhan had never had the time to deal with him. Now that he had returned alone, there was no reason for Xie Jiuhan not to make a move.

The director who was reporting couldn't help but wipe the cold sweat off his forehead. It was already not bad that he could still stand still, let alone continue reporting. He couldn't help but wonder if he had reported wrongly and angered the Ninth Master.

"That's all for today. Meeting dismissed!" Xie Jiuhan swept his gaze across the crowd and said disdainfully. Without waiting for everyone to regain their senses, Xie Jiuhan had already brought Ji Yunchen out of the conference room. Everywhere he passed, ice would freeze.

The director who was reporting felt his legs go weak and he fell to the ground. He looked at the HR Director and said trembling, "I... am I going to be kicked out of the company..."

The HR Director laughed evilly and deliberately teased him. "Yes, I think that's what Ninth Master means. Otherwise, why did he leave early when it's your turn to report?"

After hearing his analysis, the director's face turned pale. He held his heart, and his eyes darkened. He directly fainted. The other directors were at a loss whether to laugh or cry as they frantically pinched his philtrum.

On the fifth floor of the Keith shopping center, Feng Qing and Feng Jianing entered the bathroom one after another.

"Sister, are you going to pee?" Feng Qing asked as she sat on the toilet bowl.

"Qingqing, there's something I have to remind you about. Our family's business hasn't been very good recently. Dad invested in a project some time ago and lost all his money. We welcome you back to the Feng family this time, as the eldest daughter of the Feng family, you have to contribute to the Feng family." Feng Jianing said softly through the wooden door of the bathroom.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth twitched. She knew that Feng Jianing wasn't holding back anything. She also knew that Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan didn't have any good intentions.

"So?" Feng Qing said indifferently.

Feng Jianing hugged her arms and said coldly, "So, you have to marry President Liu again. This time, when he came back from abroad, he was willing to invest two billion yuan in the Feng Corporation to help it survive the crisis. And President Liu specifically wanted to marry you as his wife. President Liu is rich and has a career, but he still can't forget you. You didn't marry him last time, so quickly marry him this time!"

"Is this what Mom and Dad want?" Feng Qing asked.

"It's what we all want. When you were young, Mom and Dad invited a master to read your fortune. Although you were born to prosper your husband, you have to marry far away if you want to dissolve the curse on our parents." Feng Jianing said proudly, "Although President Liu is middle-aged, he's very rich. Most of his career is overseas. If you go abroad with him, you'll definitely lead a good life. Besides, aren't you born to prosper your husband? You can still make him earn more money and let him invest in our Feng Corporation in the future.."

Chapter 224: Innately Flirtatious

Feng Qing sat on the toilet bowl and listened to Feng Jianing's words. Every word felt like a bullet that struck her heart fiercely. It had been so many years, but the Feng family's attitude towards her had still not changed. Even if she wasn't blind, it was the same.

"If I remember correctly, President Liu's youngest son is older than me, right?" Feng Qing said coldly.

Feng Jianing didn't care and said, "Isn't that better? Marry President Liu first and serve him properly. After all, he's so many years older than you, he'll definitely die before you. At that time, you can hook up with his youngest son. From what I see in school, I think you're quite good at seducing men. Young Master Gu and Young Master Xie are all surrounding you. I believe you're very experienced in this aspect."

"Sister, in your eyes, am I the kind of person who hooks up with men?" Feng Qing asked again.

Feng Jianing curled her lips and said disdainfully, "You're asking the obvious. Don't you know what kind of person you are? We're all family, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

A cold smile appeared on Feng Qing's lips. Feng Jianing's ugly face hadn't changed at all. She could even say such words. She was really disgusting to the point of not hiding it at all.

"You're also a daughter of the Feng family. Why didn't you marry President Liu?" Feng Qing asked.

Feng Jianing said arrogantly, "Don't compare me with you. The two of us were born in different worlds. Do you think that after returning to the Feng family, you're already a rich young lady? Why don't you think about it? You're a wild girl who grew up in a poor mountain ditch. You've never received a good education. How can Dad and Mom treat you as their beloved daughter? Although you have some talent in music, you're innately flirtatious. Therefore, our family did as you wished. Marrying you to President Liu can be considered as finding a rich man for you and letting you live a good life for the rest of your life. From this perspective, you still have to thank our family."

The toilet flushed as Feng Qing pushed the door open.

Feng Jianing stood at the door and gave her a disdainful smile. She looked at Feng Qing as if she was looking at an ant on the ground. The two canine teeth that were revealed were like green-faced monsters.

The two of them didn't speak and walked out of the bathroom one after another. Just as they reached the door, they met President Liu. Feng Jianing chuckled and said, "President Liu, what a coincidence. You came to the toilet too. Then, you two can chat. I'll go back first."

With that, she did not even look at Feng Qing. She took out an 'Out of Order' sign from the bathroom and placed it at the bathroom door before leaving with a smirk.

From the start to the end, President Liu did not look sideways. His eyes were fixed on Feng Qing. If not for the fact that he was afraid that Feng Qing would shout loudly, he would have had Feng Qing on the spot.

At the corner, Feng Jianing secretly glanced over, her eyes filled with coldness. She originally planned to go back directly, but she couldn't help but want to see how Feng Qing was played by the middle-aged greasy uncle.

She knew very well what kind of person Liu Changjiu was. In his eyes, women were just tools to vent his desires. There was no love at all. If Feng Qing were to marry him, she would at most be able to enjoy a period of happiness. When he was done playing with her, Liu Changjiu would kick her away unceremoniously and then look for another prey.

The next second, Feng Jianing's vision blurred. A strong wind blew her feet away. Before she could steady herself, she heard Feng Qing's voice ringing in her ears. "My good younger sister, are you hiding here to watch the fun? But take a closer look, who is that person?"

Looking at Feng Qing who was inches away, Feng Jianing's mind went blank. She subconsciously turned her head and saw a familiar man lying on the ground.

"Beining? Why are you here?" Feng Jianing asked curiously.

Cao Beining fell onto the ground and did not say a word. Feng Jianing frowned and ran over, planning to help her boyfriend up.

At this moment, Liu Changjiu transformed into a vicious tiger and pounced Feng Jianing into the bathroom. Listening to the screams in the bathroom getting weaker and weaker, and the sound of the man kissing frantically, Feng Qing left with a smile.

Before she entered the room, she had already poisoned Feng Jianing and Liu Changjiu. As long as the two of them dared to scheme against her, Feng Qing would activate the poison in their bodies and let them have their merry time..

Chapter 225: Ninth Master Is In The Bathroom

On the third floor of the Keith shopping center, at the tea shop.

Feng Qing found a seat by the window and sat down. She ordered a cup of caramel flavored milk tea and sipped it as she observed the passers-by outside.

The Keith Shopping Center had a special floor for children, so many couples usually brought their children here for dinner and entertainment. At this moment, a family of three passed by the window.

"Dad, Mom, can I have Matcha ice cream today?" A little girl of seven or eight years old asked as she sat on her father's neck.

"Of course you can. My precious daughter can eat whatever she wants today. Not only matcha ice cream, but I'll also buy you a cup of strawberry-flavored one. As long as my daughter wants it, Daddy will buy it all for you." The girl's father said dotingly.

"Sigh, don't spoil her too much. If she eats sweet food everyday, sooner or later, her teeth will rot." The girl's mother said helplessly.

Feng Qing held the milk tea and looked at the warm scene of the family of three in front of her. Her eyes were covered in a layer of mist. The Feng family was an eternal scar in her heart. She might as well have stayed in the mountains.

In the corner of the milk tea shop, Little Wu looked at Feng Qing and frowned slightly. Even from afar, she could feel the sorrow emanating from Feng Qing. However, she did not disturb Feng Qing. She had heard the conversation in the private room and the bathroom clearly and knew why Feng Qing was so dejected.

Feng Qing took a deep breath and took a few deep sips of the milk tea. The sweet and smooth taste made her mood much better. She took out her phone and sent a message.

"Little Wu, how's the situation in the bathroom?" Feng Qing asked.

She had deliberately forced Feng Jianing to drink a glass just now. The high alcohol content would speed up the effects of the poison in her body after it was stimulated. She naturally knew how potent her poison would be, as she was the one who concocted it. Although Feng Jianing deserved to die, she didn't want her to die so quickly yet. There was still a long time ahead. There would be many chances to deal with her slowly in the future.

Little Wu sent a message: "Madam Qingqing, Ninth Master's in the bathroom!"

Feng Qing was shocked and her milk tea almost fell to the ground. If she didn't know that Little Wu never joked, she would have doubted the authenticity of this message. Why was Xie Jiuhan here?

At this moment, a tall and strong figure walked towards Feng Qing. It was the blond foreign man from the ranch. He was going to the coffee shop next door, but he saw Feng Qing from afar. He met her everywhere he went. Was this fate?

He didn't know Feng Qing's true identity. The last time they were at the horse ranch in the eastern suburbs, the three of them had been watching the fun, but Xie Jiuhan had brought someone to chase them away. Now that he saw Feng Qing, he instantly had the idea of getting close to her.

To his embarrassment, before he could walk forward, Feng Qing suddenly stood up and left her seat.

"Hi, you..." The blue-eyed man wanted to talk to her, but Feng Qing ignored him and walked past him, quickly disappearing from the coffee shop.

Fifth floor of the shopping center, bathroom.

When Feng Qing arrived, Little Wu was waiting at the door expressionlessly. When she saw her walking over, Little Wu stopped her. "Madam Qingqing, you'd better not go in..."

Unfortunately, Feng Qing wasn't listening at all. She walked around her arm and went into the bathroom. She was very curious about what was going on inside.

In the male toilet, Feng Qing had just reached the door when she smelled a foul smell of blood. This was the first time she had smelled such a smell. She endured her disgust and pushed the door open to enter.

Xie Jiuhan's familiar figure entered her vision. His back was facing Feng Qing, and his entire body was covered in blood. The bathroom was also dyed red. The walls, wooden doors, and urinal were covered in blood.

Feng Jianing fell into the corner with her arms and legs spread out. Her clothes were in a mess, and her shirt collar was wide open, her bra and underwear were scattered around her. She had already lost consciousness. It looked like she and Liu Changjiu had enjoyed their time just now.

As for Liu Changjiu, his head was being held by his hands. His eyes, ears, and nose had completely disappeared, like a blood-colored ball.

Xie Jiuhan suddenly turned around, his eyes emitting a fierce killing intent. After seeing Feng Qing, the killing intent on his body dissipated instantly. He said in a hoarse voice, "Close your eyes... Don't look!"

Chapter 226: Relapse Of Illness

The killing intent on Xie Jiuhan's body dissipated, but his eyes were still red. When he rushed in just now, he saw Liu Changjiu exerting force on a woman. He didn't expect that it would be Feng Qing, after all, Little Wu had been protecting her secretly, so killing Liu Changjiu was easy for her.

At that time, he was so angry that he tore off Liu Changjiu's head and broke all his limbs, only then did he vent his anger. Later on, he realized that the woman who had fainted was actually Feng Qing's 'good sister'.

Xie Jiuhan thought that Feng Jianing was knocked out by Liu Changjiu, but he didn't know that she had fainted from his killing god-like heroic bearing. Who wouldn't faint from looking at the entire process of someone's head being torn off at a close distance?

Xie Jiuhan took out a tissue and wiped the blood on his face. He had long wanted to kill Liu Changjiu. He would die ten thousand times over since he dared to have designs on his woman.

Originally, if Liu Changjiu had stayed overseas, Xie Jiuhan might not have had the time to kill him to vent his anger. After all, he was only a smuggler and was not presentable at all. It was not to the extent that Xie Jiuhan would personally go overseas to arrest him. If he had to blame someone, he could only blame himself for having run out of luck and returning home to give up his life!

After wiping his hands clean, Xie Jiuhan reached out and closed Feng Qing's eyes. He didn't want Feng Qing to see such a bloody scene, nor did he want her to see him, who looked like a god of death. This was because he didn't want his woman to be afraid of him. If that happened, how could they live together in the future?

Although he had also killed people in front of Feng Qing in the past, Feng Qing couldn't see it then. Now that she could see it, he had to be careful in this aspect. He didn't want Feng Qing to think of him as a murderer.

"Lass, go out first!" Xie Jiuhan said, not daring to look at Feng Qing. He wasn't afraid of Feng Qing. He was afraid that he would see fear and disgust in Feng Qing's eyes. If that happened, he might raze this place to the ground.

After a while, there was no movement behind him. Clearly, Feng Qing had not left. Xie Jiuhan's throat rolled, and he became a little nervous. He wondered if Feng Qing was scared stiff. If not for the fact that his body was covered in blood, he would have carried Feng Qing out immediately and let Little Wu handle the scene.

The more he thought about it, the more agitated he became, and the more afraid he became. Xie Jiuhan's breathing started to become heavy, and his eyes became even more blood-red. There was a hint of ferocity on his face, and the restless genes in his bones seemed to have been activated.

Feng Qing frowned slightly. She knew that Xie Jiuhan was acting up again. As long as he acted up, he would become a demon. He couldn't help but want to kill. He craved blood and the thrill of killing. It seemed that this was the only way to make him feel safe.

"Jiu Jiu!" Feng Qing said softly.

Every time Xie Jiuhan acted up, his heart would beat at a very strange frequency. He didn't seem like a human at all. He had occasionally acted up all these years, so Feng Qing was not phased at all.

Seeing his chest rise and fall violently, Feng Qing immediately ran forward. She wanted to go up and hug Xie Jiuhan and use herself to bring him warmth. Only this could stop him from continuing to fall ill. Otherwise, the Keith Shopping Center would become a slaughterhouse.

As she ran too quickly, Feng Qing stepped on Liu Changjiu's eyeballs. Her feet slipped, and she lost her balance and fell. Xie Jiuhan took a step forward and caught Feng Qing firmly.

The next second, two white arms wrapped around the man's neck, and her warm and fragrant lips gently landed on his forehead. Feng Qing didn't care if there was blood on the man at all. She only cared that the man could calm down again.

"Little Jiu Jiu, be good. Let's not be angry. Breathe with me... Breathe..." After a kiss calmed Xie Jiuhan down, Feng Qing's voice was gentle. Her small hands gently caressed the man's back rhythmically as she stroked his hair.

"No, don't leave me. Don't despise me. Don't be afraid of me..." The man kept repeating. He hugged Feng Qing tightly, but his body was trembling non-stop.

Even when he was faced with a magnificent army, he still pressed forward courageously. When he fell into a trap, he had never retreated. However, when faced with Feng Qing's unknown attitude, he felt extremely terrified and uneasy.

Feng Qing kept consoling him. She seemed to understand why he became like this. It turned out that this was what he was most afraid of. However, this time, she seemed to be unable to calm him down..

Chapter 227: You're Scarier Than This In Bed

Xie Jiuhan's body trembled uncontrollably. Unlike before, as long as he could feel the warm blood coating him, he would gradually calm down. However, no matter how much blood he dyed his body today, it was useless.

Feng Qing kissed the man's lips again, her fragrant tongue prying open the man's teeth and allowing her warm breath to enter his mouth. It was soft and fragrant, and his expression froze before it instantly melted.

The man hugged Feng Qing tightly and kissed her as warmly as he could, as if he wanted to melt her into his body. Feng Qing could clearly feel that the man was no longer trembling and that his body temperature was gradually rising.

It was only when the man's chest was hot that the two of them gradually separated. Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing and licked his lips. The only thing in the world that could calm down his relapse was the kiss of this woman in front of him.

Looking at the wildness in Xie Jiuhan's eyes, Feng Qing held his face and said softly, "My Little Jiu Jiu, are you better?"

"Yeah..." Xie Jiuhan hummed. As his body temperature rose, his sanity returned to normal. "Aren't you afraid of what I looked like just now? "

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes and said with her bright eyes, "I'm not afraid. You're scarier in bed than this."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

At the bathroom door, Ji Yunchen and Little Wu looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief. This was not the first time they had seen Xie Jiuhan go crazy, but every time they saw him, their legs would still tremble.

"It's all thanks to Little Madam that Ninth Master's relapse has been getting longer and longer all these years. Otherwise, our lives would have been really hard." Ji Yunchen said softly.

Little Wu nodded. "I remember that there was once that the Ninth Master had a relapse. The entire secret guard team and a hundred international mercenaries couldn't control him. If Madam Qingqing didn't rush over in time, based on the Ninth Master's situation just now, after the relapse, this place would definitely become hell on earth. It would be too late for us to send people to seal this place off."

As the two of them spoke, Feng Qing helped Xie Jiuhan out. Ji Yunchen and Little Wu looked at him worriedly. Xie Jiuhan said in a low and hoarse voice, "Get someone to clean up!"

Ji Yunchen bowed and nodded. Through the gap in the door, he saw Feng Jianing who had fallen in the corner. Hence, he asked, "Ninth Master, what about the one who didn't die?"

Feng Jianing only fainted as she saw Xie Jiuhan personally killing someone. According to convention, he should kill her to silence her too. However, she was Feng Qing's younger sister after all, so he could only ask Xie Jiuhan for instructions.

Xie Jiuhan didn't say anything. He only looked at Feng Qing, as if waiting for her to make a decision. Feng Qing could kill her or let her live. Feng Jianing's life and death were insignificant in his eyes.

"Let her live so that I can play with her. If she wakes up during the cleaning, let her continue to sleep for a while." Feng Qing instructed.

"Yes, Young Madam!" Ji Yunchen replied respectfully.

Thinking about how Liu Changjiu was rutting on Feng Jianing, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but frown. If he didn't remember wrongly, when he went in, not only did Feng Jianing not resist, but she even tried her best to cater to Liu Changjiu. Her moans and abnormally flushed face...

Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing. Seeing that she had no intention of saying anything, he did not intend to ask further. It was fine as long as Feng Qing was not bullied. If what happened today happened to Feng Qing, he did not mind taking all the lives here.

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan arrived at the entrance of the bathroom on the fifth floor. They had no choice but to look for them as none of the three people who came out from the meal went back. They wanted to see what had happened.

"I'm sorry, the bathroom is temporarily closed. If you want to go to the toilet, you can go to the other floors." A security guard stopped them.

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan were dumbfounded. Looking at the black and yellow warning line at the bathroom door, they felt like their heads were about to split open. They couldn't enter and didn't know what was happening inside. They could only stand there helplessly.

After a while, Fu Anlan took out her phone and called Feng Jianing. She wanted to see where her precious daughter had gone and whether she had gone to the toilet on another floor. Even so, it had been too long!

Feng Jianing's phone rang from the bathroom. Fu Anlan subconsciously looked in and happened to see a cleaner in a protective suit walking out. Through the opened door, Fu Anlan saw Feng Jianing lying on the ground. Her eyes rolled up and she fainted..

Chapter 228: We Understand!

In the bathroom of the Capital's Xie Manor.

"Little Jiu Jiu, shall we shower together?" Feng Qing asked softly as she took off Xie Jiuhan's dirty clothes that were stained with blood.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was dark. The gaze he used to look at Feng Qing was filled with danger and warning. He didn't want Feng Qing's hands to be stained with blood. Without waiting for him to reject, Feng Qing pulled off her bathrobe and pounced into the man's arms. Instantly, the spring tide surged in the bathroom and the strong wind swept up the autumn waters, causing ripples.

In the living room of the Xie Manor, Su Yu returned.

For the past few days, Su Yu's family had something on, so Ji Yunchen had been serving Xie Jiuhan on his behalf. He was Xie Jiuhan's private doctor and good friend, but now, he was half an assistant.

"I just came back. I heard that the Ninth Master acted up today?" Su Yu asked.

"That's right. It's all thanks to Young Madam being by his side. Otherwise, the consequences would be unimaginable." Ji Yunchen said.

Su Yu continued to ask, "Where is Ninth Master? Is it convenient to see him now?"

Xie Qi walked over from the side and said to Su Yu, "I was leaning on the door just now and heard that the Ninth Master is bathing."

Ji Yunchen was stunned. "What's going on? The Ninth Master has been bathing for two hours..."

The three of them looked at each other and revealed the same expression. Bathing? It was obviously a passionate battle in the bathroom. Since that was the case, they could only wait outside.

"You're finally back. I can finally hand over my work as a dabbler assistant. I've been tired to death these past few days." Ji Yunchen leaned on the sofa and said in relief.

Su Yu smiled. "Mr. Ji, it's been hard on you. I'll definitely treat you to a meal later."

He understood Ji Yunchen's feelings very well. Accompanying a king was like accompanying a tiger. Being Xie Jiuhan's assistant was definitely considered a high-risk profession and single minded fools would have died long ago.

Xie Qi brought a few servants and brought over a table. Looking at the hot pot and mutton rolls on the table, Ji Yunchen smiled and said, "Xie Qi, are you crazy? How dare you eat hot pot here?"

Xie Qi teased, "Hehe, I'm here to welcome Mr. Su. Anyway, the Ninth Master shouldn't be out so soon. You understand!"

Ji Yunchen and Su Yu took their seats and picked up their chopsticks to eat as they said to Xie Qi, "We understand, we understand!"

In the room, after a fierce battle, Feng Qing blew her hair. Her wet hair was thick and black, and it was as beautiful as silk. Xie Jiuhan leaned against the head of the bed and admired Feng Qing as she blew her hair. This woman was too perfect.

After drying her hair, Feng Qing fell onto the bed and said with a bitter face, "Little Jiu Jiu, my waist is sore!"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. In just two to three hours, it had become his turn to comfort Feng Qing. He pulled Feng Qing into his arms and started massaging her waist gently and forcefully. The battle just now was very intense so he knew very well that it would be strange if Feng Qing's waist didn't hurt.

"Mm... it's so comfortable..." Feng Qing's face was still flushed red. The man was massaging her so comfortably that she could not help but murmur. She pursed her lips lightly, but it hurt so much that she grimaced. The man had been too crazy just now and had kissed her lips till it was swollen.

After massaging for a while, the man seemed to be interested again. He sandwiched Feng Qing between his legs. Feng Qing wanted to resist with both hands, but she was held tightly by the man. Their bodies were wrapped together like a vine.

Seeing that the man was about to start a big battle again, Feng Qing said weakly, "Little Jiu Jiu, my classes tomorrow morning are very important. The teacher is teaching new knowledge, so I can't oversleep or be too tired."

Xie Jiuhan smirked and said, "Alright, I'll help you apply for leave tomorrow. As for the new knowledge, I can ask the teacher to explain it to you alone at home."

Seeing that she couldn't escape, Feng Qing looked at the man pitifully. She had fought for two hours and hadn't recovered at all, but the man still wanted her. Could his body really take it?

"Then... then help me apply for half a day's leave." Feng Qing said weakly.

The man did not speak. He pinched the woman's chin and kissed her warmly. Two hot hearts and two young bodies intertwined again.

In the second half of the night, Feng Qing fell asleep. Xie Jiuhan came to the living room. Su Yu and Xie Qi were not around. Only Ji Yunchen was asleep on the sofa.

"Go back and sleep." Xie Jiuhan said coldly..

Chapter 229: A Deep Love Does Not Last Long

Ji Yunchen shuddered. When he saw Xie Jiuhan standing in front of him, he fully woke up. Seeing that his face was still red from the 'exercise', Ji Yunchen rubbed his eyes and said, "Ninth Master, take care of your body. It won't be good if you overdraft. I'll open two boxes of nourishing kidney pills for you to eat tomorrow, okay?"

"Hmph, I'm in good health. I don't need you to worry." Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Ji Yunchen was his private doctor. He was concerned about his health every day and would come up with ridiculous food for him to eat from time to time.

Ji Yunchen grabbed Xie Jiuhan's wrist and closed his eyes. He calmly took Xie Jiuhan's pulse. Xie Jiuhan's pulse was beating steadily. Every time it beat, it was full of strength, as if a surging vitality was about to emerge from his body.

"Tsk tsk, looks like I've been worrying for nothing. If you continue to nourish your body, it'll probably explode on the spot. It's time to prescribe some medicine for Little Qingqing." Ji Yunchen clicked his tongue as he took his pulse.

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. It was necessary to nourish Feng Qing's body. After all, her waist was already sore today. Thinking of illness, he thought of the scene of him acting up today.

Sitting on the sofa, Xie Jiuhan said in a deep voice, "It looks like I can't cure my illness anymore. When I acted up today, it seemed to be even harder to control than before. This kind of inherited illness will ultimately make me like that woman..."

Ji Yunchen did not say anything. He knew who 'that woman was'. She was Xie Jiuhan's biological mother. Back then, when her illness acted up, she became a crazy woman and was called the most beautiful crazy woman in the Capital.

After a long silence, Ji Yunchen said, "Sigh, I thought that Little Qingqing could control your illness. I didn't expect that she would become one of the reasons why you fell ill. From the situation today, it will only be harder for Little Qingqing to calm you down in the future."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "Don't implicate her. My relapse has nothing to do with her. Don't forget, I've had this illness since I was young."

Seeing that he was so protective of Feng Qing, Ji Yunchen sighed and stood up from the sofa helplessly. He looked at Xie Jiuhan and said seriously, "Ninth Master, listen to my advice. Break up with Feng Qing as soon as possible. This will be good for both of you unless you want to be as crazy as your mother."

Before he could finish his sentence, a surging murderous aura swept through the living room. Xie Jiuhan looked at Ji Yunchen. If these words came from anyone else, they would be a corpse on the ground now.

"Ninth Master, do you still remember what your mother said?" Ji Yunchen tried his best to persuade him. "A deep love does not last long, and extreme wisdom will definitely hurt!"

Xie Jiuhan's pupils trembled. He was too familiar with this sentence. Before his mother went crazy, she often said that the deeper one loved someone, the deeper one's injuries would be. In the end, it resulted in her death at a young age.

"You can go back, I want to be alone for a while." Xie Jiuhan said after a long while. Ji Yunchen shook his head helplessly and left the Xie manor.

The next morning, Su Yu called Feng Qing's dean. "Chief Shen, I'm the uncle of Feng Qing, a freshman in the Music Academy. She needs an injection because of her cold and fever, so she will be taking half a day off."

"Hmph, asking for leave again. It's not that I want to criticize your Feng Qing, but she asks for leave every few days. Those who don't know would think that your family owns the school." On the other end of the phone, Shen Suying scolded, "Alright, on account of her being sick, I'll approve her leave."

"Thank you, Chief Shen. I've troubled you. Feng Qing's health has been poor since she was young and she could catch every flu. I'm really sorry. Don't worry. After she's done with her injections, I'll definitely send her to class personally." Su Yu smiled apologetically.

Shen Suying could recognize Xie Jiuhan's voice, so this call could only be handed to Su Yu. Su Yu could only brace himself and be scolded by Shen Suying. After all, he still had to take care of the Shen family's reputation in the Capital.

"Eh, wait. Are you Feng Qing's biological uncle?" Just as the call was about to end, Shen Suying's voice sounded.

Su Yu hurriedly said, "Oh, I'm not her biological uncle. I'm just her maternal uncle. She's in the city alone so I'm her only guardian."

"I see. Then, it's fine." Shen Suying sneered and hung up..

Chapter 230: Leave

Su Yu had a face full of question marks. He did not understand what Shen Suying's final sneer meant. He thought for a long time but did not understand what was wrong.

On the other end of the phone, Shen Suying mumbled to herself, "Hmph,uncle? Only a guardian? I think it's just that little girl who got herself a rich man."

After packing her things, Shen Suying stood up and walked out of the office. She planned to patrol the school building. As the dean, this was something she had to do every day.

At this moment, her phone rang again. Shen Suying took it out and took a look. It was still an unknown number, but she still picked up. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Hello, Chief Shen. I'm Feng Jianing's mother. We met once before. You should still remember, right?" Fu Anlan's familiar voice sounded.

Shen Suying's expression froze. This morning was too unlucky. The two consecutive calls were actually related to Feng Qing. However, she still controlled her temper and said, "Mrs Feng, what's the matter?"

"Haha, it's nothing much. I just have something on at home today, so I wanted to apply for a day off for Feng Jianing." Fu Anlan smiled obsequiously.

Shen Suying was completely speechless. Feng Qing and Feng Jianing were really sisters. Even their leave application was on the same day, but one was taking half a day and one was taking the entire day. Clearly, the two of them were not taking leave for the same thing. As for excuses like being sick, she did not believe them at all.

In the Feng family's villa.

Fu Anlan walked into Feng Jianing's room with a bowl of hot noodles. "My precious daughter! Are you still throwing a tantrum? It's all in the past. Mom cooked some noodles for you. Hurry up and have a bite."

Feng Jianing was wearing pajamas and leaning against the head of the bed with her arms crossed. From afar, she could see the kiss marks on her neck and collarbones. They were all left behind by Liu Changjiu who had used too much strength yesterday. She wasn't afraid that others would see it, but she was afraid that Cao Beining would see it. How was she going to explain it then?

Feng Jianing didn't reply. She looked at the bedsheets in a daze. Her face was extremely haggard, as if she had a serious illness. Fu Anlan looked at her worriedly, not knowing how to comfort her.

"Mom, is there any news from the operation team? Who killed President Liu?" Feng Jianing asked with a hoarse voice.

Fu Anlan shook her head. "There's no news yet. I heard that this case is very complicated and involves a lot of things. Your father has already been called to investigate a few times. Don't think too much. Nothing is more important than eating." After saying that, she picked up a mouthful of noodles and fed it to Feng Jianing's mouth. However, Feng Jianing seemed to have turned a blind eye to the fragrant noodles.

"Sigh, the operation team said that Liu Changjiu is an international smuggler. The operation team has been watching him for many years. This time, he came back because he had a huge amount of smuggling material to sell. I didn't expect him to die for no reason." Fu Anlan said in a deep voice. "The operation team also said that they checked all the surveillance cameras and found that all the surveillance cameras had been tampered with. Other than Feng Qing, there were no other suspicious people, so the surveillance cameras lost their effect. What did you see in the bathroom at that time?"

At the mention of the word 'bathroom', Feng Jianing couldn't help but tremble. She turned to look at Fu Anlan and said with certainty, "I saw the Ninth Master. He rushed into the bathroom and saved me!"

"Ninth Master? What Ninth Master?" Fu Anlan asked curiously.

"Mom, in the entire Capital, only one person can be called Ninth Master." Feng Jianing said.

Looking at Feng Jianing's serious face, Fu Anlan said in disbelief, "You, are you seeing things? Who is that Ninth Master? How could he have run to the bathroom to save you?"

"I've thought about it for a long time. The only explanation is that the Ninth Master happened to pass by the bathroom and heard someone calling for help in the bathroom, so he rushed in and saved me." Feng Jianing deduced.

Fu Anlan shook her head. Her eyes were filled with heartache as she looked at Feng Jianing. She thought that her precious daughter must have been too shocked and had hallucinations.. What kind of existence was that Ninth Master? Not to mention whether he would rush into the bathroom to save her, with his packed schedule, how could he have the time to go shopping?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro