231 - 240

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 231: The Love-struck Feng Jianing

Feng Jianing's face was suffused with a faint red blush, and her dull eyes were filled with love. The scene of Xie Jiuhan rushing into the bathroom with a murderous look on his face kept reverberating in her mind. That kind of unparalleled hero's heroic bearing that could pierce through the mountains and rivers—the more she thought about it, the more infatuated she became.

"Mom, believe me, I won't be wrong. I've met the Ninth Master once. The person who rushed into the bathroom to save me yesterday looked exactly like him, so it must be him." Seeing that Fu Anlan didn't believe her, Feng Jianing hurriedly said.

Fu Anlan said doubtfully, "Then you mean... the person who killed President Liu was..."

Feng Jianing nodded. Her voice carried a hint of sweetness as she said, "He was angered for the sake of beauty. When I was bullied, the Ninth Master killed President Liu in his anger. Mom, do you think the Ninth Master is interested in me?"

The corners of Fu Anlan's eyes twitched. She felt that Feng Jianing could be crazy. What kind of status did that Ninth Master have? What kind of woman had he not seen before? How could he fall in love with Feng Jianing at first sight? And even kill someone for her?

Looking at the love-struck Feng Jianing, Fu Anlan didn't want to hurt her too much. After all, she was emotionally unstable now. If this could make her feel better, she would let her be.

With a thought, Fu Anlan asked, "If that's the case, what about your engagement with Cao Beining?"

At the mention of Cao Beining, Feng Jianing curled her lips and said disdainfully, "Who does he think he is? He's not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as Ninth Master. If the Ninth Master really likes me, I'd rather be his servant than marry Cao Beining. They're not on the same level, alright?"

"Alright, alright, you're right. Hurry and eat some noodles, Little Madam." Fu Anlan coaxed her and picked up another mouthful of noodles to feed her.

This time, Feng Jianing was very cooperative. She opened her mouth and started eating. Thinking that Xie Jiuhan would take a fancy to her, the haze in her heart was swept away and she instantly had an appetite.

Capital, Xie Manor.

After a night of intense romp, Feng Qing slept through the night in exhaustion. When she opened her eyes, it was already lunchtime. Just as she was about to get up, she felt pain all over her body. It was so painful that she gritted her teeth. The aftereffects of sex are getting worse.

Xie Jiuhan went to work early in the morning. It was said that there were many documents waiting for him to sign. Feng Qing moved her arms and legs a few times. After the pain subsided, she started to wash up.

Half an hour later, under the care of the servants, she had a sumptuous and nutritious lunch. After changing her clothes, she prepared to go to school.

As soon as she left the bedroom, Xie Qi said respectfully, "Young Madam, Little Aunt had sent someone to invite you to her place."

Feng Qing frowned slightly, not knowing what Xie Yuhuan wanted to do again. Hence, she asked, "Did she say anything?"

Xie Qi shrugged, indicating that he didn't know either. Feng Qing took a deep breath and turned around to walk towards Xie Yuhuan's private territory. She would deal with whatever came her way. No matter what happened to her, she was the real madam of the Xie family. What could Xie Yuhuan do to her?

In fact, it was the same for her. She was a junior. Even if Xie Yuhuan deliberately made things difficult for her, it was not appropriate for her to say anything. After all, she still had to consider Xie Jiuhan's feelings.

In the garden, Xie Yuhuan was holding a pair of scissors to trim the branches of the flowers. She was also wearing a pair of reading glasses. Although she was only in her early fifties, her eyes had long turned blurry.

Seeing Feng Qing appear at the entrance of the small courtyard, she took the initiative to greet her, "Haha, you're here. Quick, come and take a look. How is my newly grafted camellia?"

Feng Qing walked over and looked at the camellia that was half the height of a person. She smiled and said, "Yes, its shape is unique. There are many colors when the flowers bloom. This flower is really well nurtured."

Xie Yuhuan put down the scissors and pushed her reading glasses. She looked at Feng Qing and asked, "I asked you here today because I have something to confirm with you. I heard that Jiuhan fell ill in the mall yesterday, and it was because you agitated him. Is this true?"

Xie Jiuhan has had this illness since he was young. As his aunt, she was naturally very clear about it. In the past, she had been worried about this matter a lot. Later on, she realized that it couldn't be treated at all. In addition, she was busy with the company's matters so she slowly let go of it. However, it didn't mean that she didn't care..

Chapter 232: No One Can Separate Us

Feng Qing was speechless. She felt that Xie Jiuhan was born in the year of the monkey. She turned against her just like that. One second, she was still amiable, but the next, she was berating her. She seriously suspected that she had a split personality.

"I understand everything between you and Jiuhan, and I've also talked to Ji Yunchen alone. All these years you've been with Jiuhan, you've indeed reduced his relapses. Moreover, every time he relapses, you can quickly calm him down. You've indeed done very well in this aspect, but now, you've become the cause of Jiuhan's relapses. This is something I can't tolerate." Xie Yuhuan said bluntly. Xie Yuhuan's expression was dignified, and her voice was cold. Her icy cold gaze swept across Feng Qing, and there wasn't a trace of human emotion.

"So? Speak your mind!" Feng Qing pursed her lips.

"I know that your relationship with Jiuhan is very good. If it's possible, I don't want to be the bad guy either. But if something like yesterday happens again, I hope that you can take the initiative to leave Jiuhan. Either that, or his condition worsens. Then you have to leave as well. Otherwise, it's fine even if I, this old bag of bones, become the bad guy." Xie Yuhuan said coldly.

This was the gentlest attitude she could muster. If it was anyone else, she wouldn't have needed to say so much because she was 'Aunt Xie', Xie Jiuhan's biological aunt. The third branch of the Long family had yet to die, and she is one of the big shots in the Capital's business world. Her decision was unquestionable.

Feng Qing looked straight at Xie Yuhuan and said without backing down, "Little Aunt, if I were you, I would definitely do my best to cure his illness. Perhaps the situation isn't as pessimistic as you think?"

Xie Yuhuan sneered coldly. "Are you teaching me how to do things? If you can keep Jiuhan's condition under control and not let it relapse, as his aunt, I have nothing to say. After all, you've already registered your marriage, but not only are you unable to help him, but you also have to aggravate his condition. Then, I will definitely separate the two of you. To be honest, I don't have any expectations for you."

Feng Qing nodded. Through these words, she finally understood how Xie Yuhuan hated her. In Xie Yuhuan's eyes, she was afraid that she was not even a strand of hair on Long Yuning's feet.

"Little Aunt, thank you for your trouble. Jiu Jiu and I have a deep relationship. Our relationship is stronger than gold. Unless we die, no one can separate us. As long as I still have a breath, no matter what Jiu Jiu turns into, I will face it with him." After retorting, Feng Qing turned around and walked out of the small courtyard.

Just as she reached the entrance of the courtyard, Xie Yuhuan sneered. "Little girl, you're still too young. Let me remind you, sometimes, you shouldn't be too confident. Love is worthless in the face of life and death. Think about it. Guess what Jiuhan will do if he finds out that he'll get worse or even die from madness if he's with you."

Feng Qing turned around and looked at Xie Yuhuan, who had picked up the scissors again. Today, she was wearing a white cheongsam. Even though she was doing rough work, she still had an elegant and noble aura, making it impossible to ignore her.

She smiled amorously and said, "Little Aunt, I suspect that the Xie Jiuhan you know is not the same man as the Xie Jiuhan I know. You know too little about him!"

With that, she did not stay any longer and turned to leave the small courtyard. Xie Yuhuan's expression was extremely ugly. She remained silent for a few seconds and held the scissors as she crazily cut the camellia. The branches and leaves and flower buds were scattered everywhere.

"Damn it, damn it. Who do you think you are? You only came to the Xie family for a few days, and you dare to challenge me?" Xie Yuhuan ravaged the camellia as she spat out evil words. "A wild girl who has no background and no talent. Just because Jiuhan dotes on her, she thinks she can be the madam of the Xie family. It's laughable."

Long Yuning walked out of the villa and looked at the furious Xie Yuhuan. She comforted her. "Third Aunt, why are you angry with her? It's not worth it to be angry at her!"

Xie Yuhuan took a deep breath. Looking at the unrecognizable mountain tea tree, she said coldly, "Write an invitation personally and send it to Feng Jianing of the Feng family to invite her to attend the banquet you're about to hold."

Long Yuning said respectfully, "I'll listen to Third Aunt!"

Three days later, in the Feng family's villa.

Fu Anlan said excitedly, "Jianing, take a look. The daughter of the Long family, Long Yuning, just sent someone to send you an invitation.. It's simply unbelievable!"

Chapter 233: Long Yuning's Banquet

Feng Jianing rushed down from upstairs. Her feet slipped and she almost fell. She took the invitation letter excitedly and looked at it carefully. Although the Feng family was big and powerful, compared to the Long family, it was still like heaven and earth.

"Eh, what does Miss Long mean? Why did she ask me to bring Feng Qing there?" Seeing Feng Qing's name written on the invitation, Feng Jianing's expression darkened.

"What? She even invited that girl, Feng Qing?" Fu Anlan frowned.

Feng Jianing gritted her teeth. If not for the fact that the invitation letter was still useful, she wished she could tear it apart immediately.

"Forget it. Then let's bring her there. With Miss Long's status, she's probably filled with sympathy, so she invited her out of courtesy." Fu Anlan speculated.

Feng Jianing said bitterly, "Mom, you don't know. Miss Long knew Feng Qing in the past. Last time, she specially gave Feng Qing the chance to attend a performance at the Hong Meng Theater. At that time, everyone was against it, but Miss Long still gave it to her without any hesitation."

Fu Anlan's expression froze. She never expected that Feng Qing and Long Yuning had such a relationship. However, on second thought, she felt that it was strange. Since they knew each other, why was there only one invitation? Moreover, it was given to Feng Jianing?

"What a joke! What kind of place is the Hong Meng Theater? How can Feng Qing, that dabbler violinist, perform there? At that time, not only will she be shamed, but our Feng family will also be embarrassed." Fu Anlan said unhappily.

"Forget it, Mom. Her going to the performance is already set in stone. Two days ago, I heard that Miss Long's music group seemed to be short of a pianist, so I've already sent out an application. By then, I can also perform in the big theater. I'll definitely make the Feng family proud!" Feng Jianing said firmly.

At this point, Fu Anlan had nothing else to say. She could only hope that Feng Qing would not embarrass them too much and that Feng Jianing would make them proud.

"Jianing, you'd better not bring Feng Qing to the banquet. When the time comes, make up an excuse for Miss Long so that Feng Qing won't embarrass herself at the banquet and make the Feng family a laughing stock in the Capital." Fu Anlan suggested.

Feng Jianing looked up and said, "Mom, aren't you curious? Yesterday, I fainted on the ground. Liu Changjiu even lost his life. Only Feng Qing disappeared after going to the bathroom. She didn't even greet us when she left, so I want to find her and ask her face to face. Perhaps she knows everything about the bathroom."

Fu Anlan nodded and didn't say anything. Since Feng Jianing had this intention, she would naturally support her. Moreover, she was also very curious about what happened in the bathroom that day and why Feng Qing left without a word.

In fact, Feng Jianing had another idea that she didn't say. She wanted Feng Qing to attend the banquet with her and think of a way to embarrass her in front of Miss Long so that she could become the clown in the entire circle of socialites!

"Mom, give Feng Qing a call to inform her, I don't have her phone number." Feng Jianing said.

After returning to school on the long vacation, she had privately asked Feng Qing for her phone number, but Feng Qing had ignored her at all. She even told her that she never used her phone and only used a roadside phone booth. At that time, she was almost angered to death. Feng Qing could say it clearly if she doesn't want to give her number to her. What kind of era is this? There were no roadside phone booths anymore.

They called Feng Qing three times in a row before she picked up the phone. Fu Anlan rebuked her, "Stupid girl, you're putting on airs. It took you so long to answer my call."

"Madam Fu, if you're calling to lose your temper with me, I'm sorry but I don't have time to wait on you." Feng Qing's lazy voice sounded.

"I have something to ask you. Yesterday, when we were eating, you went to the bathroom with Jianing. Later on, you didn't come back for dinner, so I wanted to ask where you went afterwards. Do you know what happened to Jianing?" Fu Anlan asked, holding in her anger.

After a while, Feng Qing's confused voice sounded. "My boyfriend looked for me for an urgent matter, so I left at the last minute. But what happened to Jianing?"

"Hmph, you wretched girl. You're not taking us seriously at all. You left without even finishing your meal. You didn't even greet us. That's simply outrageous. I'll settle the score with you later." Fu Anlan said angrily..

Chapter 234: Are You Humiliating Me?

"I called you today to inform you that Jianing has been invited to attend Miss Long's banquet. Jianing wants to bring you along so that you can gain some experience." Fu Anlan added.

After a long time, Feng Qing said, "Miss Long's banquet? Which Miss Long?"

Fu Anlan rolled her eyes. She knew that Feng Qing was a bumpkin with no foresight. She didn't even know about the Long family's Long Yuning. When she first brought Feng Qing back, she wanted to teach her properly. In the end, she had been fooling around outside for so many years. Now, she was completely disappointed in Feng Qing and didn't count on her at all.

"The Long family in the Capital is famous and powerful, and Long Yuning is the daughter of the Long family. She was the one who sent Jianing an invitation. The Feng family hasn't been doing well recently. If we can build a good relationship with the Long family, it will be beneficial to us without any harm. Jianing misses you, so she wants to bring you with her. When you attend the banquet, remember to listen more. Don't embarrass the Feng family." Fu Anlan said patiently after taking a deep breath.

Fu Anlan didn't tell Feng Qing that Long Yuning had invited her too because she didn't want Feng Qing to go at all. If Feng Jianing hadn't insisted on bringing her, she wouldn't have called.

"This is a high-end banquet. Those who can attend it are all from the upper circle. According to the rules, girls have to wear gowns. If you have time tomorrow, come home and get one. If you're unwilling to come back, give me an address. I'll mail it to you." Fu Anlan continued.

"No need. I have a gown." Feng Qing replied.

"Hmph, don't you think that it's embarrassing to wear a gown that you bought from a stall for dozens of dollars?" Fu Anlan said disdainfully, "It would be embarrassing if you don't attend a banquet of this level with a piece of clothing that cost at least 100,000 and a bag that costs more than 100,000."

"Got it. I have everything you said, so you don't have to mail me clothes. If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up." Feng Qing said casually and hung up. Looking at the phone screen, Feng Qing's expression was cold. The Feng family had hurt her repeatedly, especially since Fu Anlan had never treated her as her daughter. She was already used to it.

Shaking her head to throw away the negative emotions, Feng Qing picked up her tablet and started picking out the clothes for the banquet through the smart home system.

"Who called?" Xie Jiuhan asked.

As Feng Qing flipped through her tablet, she said, "Fu Anlan informed me that my good sister received an invitation to Long Yuning's banquet and wanted to bring me along. So, I'm searching for a gown and bag that cost more than 100,000 yuan to avoid wearing such poor clothes and embarrassing the Feng family!"

Xie Jiuhan's expression turned cold. "Are you humiliating me?"

Before he could finish his sentence, he snatched the tablet and personally flipped through it for Feng Qing. In order to let Feng Qing have new clothes to wear every day, he specially arranged for the servants to update the clothes in the cloakroom every month, including many limited edition and high-end things. However, Feng Qing said that she was flipping through to see if there were gowns and bags that were worth more than 100,000 yuan. She was obviously trying to anger him.

He looked at the screen coldly. He wanted to take a closer look and see if the dressing room was as unbearable as Feng Qing had said, that there wasn't even a hundred thousand yuan dress. If that was the case, he would immediately fire the servant in charge of the dressing room.

To his satisfaction, there were quite a few dresses in the cloakroom, and the lowest price was 500,000.

"Did you just say that Feng Jianing wants to bring you to the banquet?" Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up.

Feng Qing leaned on his arm and nodded gently. "That's what she said on the phone, but I don't think the Feng family or Feng Jianing will be so kind as to invite me."

Xie Jiuhan didn't say anything. He didn't want to comment on the Feng family because they weren't worthy. If they dared to go overboard, he didn't recommend killing this ant. He had already been polite enough to get someone to teach the Feng family a lesson last time. After all, it was Feng Qing's maiden home. No matter how dissatisfied he was, he had to give Feng Qing some face. Otherwise, the Feng family in the Capital would have disappeared long ago..

Chapter 235: Don't Worry

"If I didn't guess wrong, Long Yuning wanted to invite you, the First Madam, to the banquet. She was afraid that you wouldn't give her face, so she sent an invitation to the Feng family to bring you there." Xie Jiuhan speculated.

Feng Qing laid in the man's embrace, her beautiful eyes looking around with a sweet smile on her face. The man's words coincided with her thoughts. Moreover, she had guessed that Long Yuning would definitely play dirty at the banquet. Otherwise, would she still be Long Yuning?

Coupled with what Xie Yuhuan had said to her, perhaps Xie Yuhuan was the one who had instigated the banquet organized by Long Yuning. She didn't really care about Long Yuning because her only opponent was Xie Yuhuan.

At the thought of Xie Yuhuan, Feng Qing rubbed her temples and felt a headache. Xie Yuhuan was a sly old fox and was the only senior close to Xie Jiuhan. Therefore, she had to be able to suppress Xie Yuhuan and not make things too awkward with her so that Xie Jiuhan would not be caught in the middle. However, this balance was too difficult to control.

"What's wrong?" Xie Jiuhan asked when he saw that Feng Qing was troubled.

"Little Jiu Jiu, do you think I should attend the banquet?" Feng Qing asked.

Xie Jiuhan said calmly, "You make the decision. It's up to you whether you want to go or not. No one will say anything if you don't go. If you do, Long Yuning won't be shamed. Should I accompany you if you really do not want to go?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "I'll go alone. If you go, it won't be fun anymore!"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He understood what Feng Qing meant. If he brought Feng Qing there directly, he could indeed prevent Feng Qing from being bullied by anyone. However, after knowing that she was the Madam of the Xie family, many people would hide their foxtails. The scene would become more fun if he didn't go or went later.

"Okay, don't worry and play. I'll get someone to pay close attention to you. I won't let you suffer any losses." Xie Jiuhan said.

If someone dared to go too far, he did not mind teaching that person a lesson. The First Madam of the Capital could not be humiliated by anyone.

Feng Qing wrapped her arms around the man's neck and leaned against him. Her pink lips gently pressed against the man's nose tip, and she said in a soft voice, "Little Jiu Jiu, your relapse this time is serious and very tricky. I'm very afraid that I won't be able to control you the next time you fall ill, so I plan to ask the Healer of A Dark Organization to treat you. Do you agree?"

Xie Jiuhan closed his eyes and greedily inhaled Feng Qing's fragrance. He said softly, "I invited the Healer countless times when I wanted him to treat your eyes previously, but he rejected all of them. Could it be that you have a way to invite him?"

"I can't invite him but there are people who can. For example, Li Shaoqun." Feng Qing said.

Hearing the name Li Shaoqun, Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. He said coldly, "Forget it. I don't have a good impression of the Healer. Moreover, Ji Yunchen has been following up on my illness, so I don't want the Healer to interfere."

Looking at Feng Qing's disappointed expression, Xie Jiuhan felt extremely bitter. Ji Yunchen's words rang in his ears again. "Ninth Master, if you don't want to end up like your mother, I advise you to separate from Feng Qing. A deep love does not last long, and extreme wisdom will definitely hurt."

In the Capital, on the 72nd floor of the Xiyue Hotel, the interior was luxuriously decorated. It was like a golden castle in the sky. Those who could book this place for a banquet were either rich or noble. In order to gain fame in the Capital's upper-class circle, Long Yuning had booked this place a month in advance to hold a high-level banquet.

Feng Jianing had just walked out of the elevator when she saw Long Yuning walking over. She grabbed Feng Jianing's little hand and said enthusiastically, "Jianing, you're finally here. I've been waiting for a long time."

"Miss Long, you're too polite." Feng Jianing said, flattered.

Sensing the gazes of the surrounding people, Feng Jianing's heart surged. It was as if she had become a princess with tens of thousands of eyes.

Long Yuning was wearing a light yellow dress. The collar was opened very low, and a very special diamond necklace was hanging on her pink neck, simply blinding Feng Jianing.

"Miss Long, you're really good-looking. If I'm not wrong, this little gown you're wearing should have been personally made by a famous fashion designer in Country H, Master Kashura, right?" Feng Jianing flattered.

"Jianing, you have good eyesight. It was indeed made by Master Kashura. It only arrived this morning." Long Yuning said with a smile..

Chapter 236: Late Arrival

"It's worth three million and it's the only one in the world. Only Miss Long can wear it." Feng Jianing continued to flatter.

Feng Jianing couldn't feel any desire to compare as she looked at Long Yuning who was blooming like a tulip. She only felt envious. She wanted to possess clothes of this level even in her dreams. Unfortunately, with the Feng family's strength, even if they could afford it, they wouldn't be able to buy it. It was something that couldn't be bought with money.

"Haha, Jianing really knows how to talk. Eh, where's Feng Qing? Why isn't she here yet?" Long Yuning asked.

"Oh, don't worry. She'll be here in a while. When I came, there was a traffic jam. I reckon she's about the same." Feng Jianing said obediently.

Seeing that Long Yuning was so concerned about Feng Qing, she felt very uncomfortable. She was clearly the protagonist, and Feng Qing was just a bystander, but Long Yuning cared so much about Feng Qing.

"What? Traffic? That can't be. Ever since the Eight-Nine Loop was built, the traffic in the Capital has become very smooth. Even if it's a morning rush hour, there won't be any traffic jams in the inner loop."

"Stop acting cute. You have never experienced any traffic jams because you drive a Bentley every day. When 95% of the cars on the road meet you, they will consciously stay away from you. After all, they'll lose their entire family fortune if they rub off the paint."

"You're right. Whether there's a traffic jam in the Capital or not has a lot to do with what car you're driving. I drove here in a Lamborghini today. The journey was smooth and I could even race with others."

At the mention of traffic jams, a few rich ladies started discussing at the side. Feng Jianing smacked her lips secretly. These people were too capable. Compared to them, she was simply a child's play.

When Feng Jianing was in a daze, a young lady with long gray hair said, "Miss Jianing, I didn't expect you to come too. I'm your little fan. I've even participated in your offline mini birthday party before."

Another young lady in a black gown also said, "Miss Jianing, I've heard of you in the past. You're the piano princess of the Capital University's Music Academy, the dream goddess of countless boys!"

"Miss Jianing, Miss Long also invited your sister. Why didn't you come with her?" A young lady with very full breasts asked curiously.

A few ladies took the initiative to talk to Feng Jianing. Feng Jianing was both excited and happy. Before she came, she was afraid that she would be ostracized. She didn't expect that she would be so popular.

"Oh, my sister doesn't usually stay at home, so I came first." Feng Jianing explained.

"If I had to say, as a younger sister, you should have warned her earlier. If you knew that there was a traffic jam, you should have informed your sister's driver in advance to let them leave earlier to avoid the peak." The big-breasted lady said.

Feng Jianing's eyes darted around and she pretended to be innocent. "My sister doesn't have a car and doesn't have a driver. She'll probably take a taxi or bus when she attends the banquet."

"What? A taxi!" The ladies were collectively dumbfounded.

Long Yuning glanced at Feng Jianing without leaving a trace and smiled secretly in her heart. The banquet had yet to start, but Feng Jianing had already started to spread malicious rumors about Feng Qing. Presumably, today would definitely be a very interesting day.

Unlike the rich ladies at the horse ranch in Eastern Suburbs a few days ago, the people who came to attend the banquet today were all young ladies and young masters from wealthy families. They had only heard of Feng Qing before, so they were all curious.

Just as Feng Jianing was chatting fervently with the ladies, the elevator door opened and a beautiful figure walked out. It was Feng Qing, who arrived late. Unlike other ladies, who had service personnel accompanying them when they came, Feng Qing came alone, no service staff welcomed her the entire time.

"Miss Long, Feng Qing is here!" Feng Jianing said.

All the ladies looked over. At the entrance of the banquet hall, Feng Qing walked in in a black dress. She was slender and had snow-white skin. At the bottom of her exposed thigh, there was a red rose. A pair of silver high heels that were reflecting the light wrapped around her mesmerizing feet. Every step she took exuded a mysterious and charming aura.

Under the bright lights, Feng Qing walked calmly onto the red carpet. With every step she took, it was as if a lotus flower could bloom under her feet. Her figure was elegant and her temperament was outstanding. Pure and seductive combined perfectly on her body. Coupled with her perfect face, she instantly attracted everyone's attention.

Feng Jianing was stunned.. When she regained her senses, she realized that her hands couldn't help but clenched into fists...

Chapter 237: I Have To Know Her

The ladies present had good eyesight, so they naturally could tell that the dress on Feng Qing was extraordinary. Although the color and the style was simple, the material, workmanship and design were obviously done by a famous person.

Damn it! Where did she get such a set of clothes? It actually suits her temperament so well! Feng Jianing thought to herself.

Everyone was staring at the dress on Feng Qing's body, wanting to see which master made it. That way, they would be able to guess the approximate price. However, what made the ladies confused was that there was no logo on Feng Qing's dress. They couldn't recognize it.

Unlike Long Yuning, Feng Qing was not wearing any jewelry. She did not even apply nail polish, but she was like a moving diamond. No matter where she went, she emitted a light that could not be underestimated.

The ladies looked at each other. Many of them glanced at Feng Jianing in confusion. The Feng Qing they heard from her just now was simply a bumpkin and that she wasn't a daughter of a wealthy family at all. Everyone planned to laugh at Feng Qing, but now, they felt like they had been played.

"My good sister, you told me that the banquet will start at 9 AM, but the hotel waiter just told me that the banquet started at 8 AM. Aren't you going to explain?" Feng Qing asked with a smile as she went straight to Feng Jianing.

Feng Jianing's expression froze. She hurriedly explained, "Aiyo, Qingqing, if I really informed you that it was nine o'clock, then I must have said it wrong in my hurry. I'm really sorry!"

After saying that, Feng Jianing smiled awkwardly to hide her embarrassment. She didn't expect Feng Qing to be so direct and actually exposed her in public.

The ladies looked at Feng Jianing meaningfully. No one was stupid. They immediately understood what was going on. Traffic jams? She clearly gave Feng Qing the wrong time. She was playing with Feng Qing.

Long Yuning smiled and tried to smooth things over. "Alright, let's not talk about this anymore. Since Qingqing is here, the banquet has officially started. Let's go over there and try the five-star chef I specially invited from Y Nation. The various dishes they make will definitely satisfy you. You must have fun today."

Long Yuning walked in the middle, pulling Feng Jianing with her left hand and Feng Qing from the right hand. The three women formed the most beautiful scenery. Long Yuning walked in the front, like the mistress of the house.

The young masters who came to attend the banquet focused their eyes on Feng Qing. Looking at her perfect and delicate back view, many people swallow their saliva.

In the booth, Gu Qingyang smiled. "Lord Duke, I feel that you're very interested in Feng Qing?"

Sitting opposite him, the blond man with blue eyes was sipping his wine. Like many young masters, he had also been invited by Long Yuning. He was initially not very interested and planned to leave after drinking two glasses of wine. Now, seeing Feng Qing come, he was instantly interested.

Putting down the glass, the blond man with blue eyes said, "Qingyang, do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't believe it in the past, but this time, when I came to Xia country, I believed it!"

"It seems that I was right. You're in love with a lady from Xia country. If she finds out your identity, she'll definitely faint from happiness." Gu Qingyang said with a smile.

"Including the time at the milk tea shop, this is the third time we've met. Although we haven't spoken, she has conquered me three times, so I have to get to know her today." The blond man said firmly.

At the long dining table, a chef from Y Nation was cooking Teppanyaki, the fragrant smell made Feng Jianing drool. Feng Qing and the other two sat together and admired the chef's cooking.

"Qingqing, I want to eat that lemon foie gras and sweet prawns. Can you peel the shell for me later?" Feng Jianing said.

The ladies all looked at Feng Qing and stared at her with mocking expressions. They wanted to see how she would answer or react. Everyone could tell that Feng Jianing was treating her as a servant by saying this.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up, and she said indifferently, "Don't you have hands?"

Feng Jianing's expression turned bitter. She said coquettishly, "Aiyah, you're my older sister, aren't you supposed to take care of me, your younger sister? Besides, I've never peeled a prawn shell myself since I was young.. What if I pricked my fingers?"

Chapter 238: Feng Qing Strikes

"Sister, you grew up in a mountain ditch. You know how to take care of yourself since you were young. Don't talk about peeling the shell of a prawn, you even know how to climb trees and dig out bird's nests. Besides, you countryside people have rough skin and thick flesh. You're not afraid of being pierced by the shell of a prawn." Seeing that Feng Qing was ignoring her, Feng Jianing added. Her expression was very serious, but her tone was very innocent.

Long Yuning pursed her lips and tried her best to hold back her laughter. She invited the Feng sisters over because she wanted to see this scene. Feng Jianing really didn't disappoint her. The good show today will definitely happen one after another. Just the thought of it made her excited.

Feng Qing said expressionlessly, "Silly sister, you don't know how to peel the shell of a prawn, so you can get the waiter to peel it for you. There's no need to make me peel it for you."

Feng Jianing chuckled and said, "Other people don't peel it well. How can they catch up to you in serving people? Otherwise, how could those little handsome guys in school be served by you? As an older sister, why did you become so petty when it came to helping your younger sister peel the prawn shell?"

The ladies looked at each other and smiled. They felt that the Feng sisters were invited by Long Yuning to the scene to fight and scheme. The two of them spoke one after another. Before they could eat or drink, the smell of gunpowder had already filled the air.

"Feng Jianing, it's been a few days since we last met, and I'm seeing you in a different light. Your dog mouth can even spit out ivory. At the banquet hosted by Miss Long, you can say things like I'm serving all kinds of men in front of everyone. It looks like you, a born and bred city dweller, are full of dirty thoughts. You have really made your Feng family proud!" Feng Qing raised her pretty face and said coldly.

Feng Jianing's expression turned cold. She wanted to flare up, but Long Yuning gently pulled down the corners of her clothes. She could only suppress the anger in her heart and continue to pretend to be innocent. "Qingqing, why are you saying this about me? You must have misunderstood my meaning. I just wanted to praise you for being gentle and considerate and knowing how to take care of people. I didn't say that your private life is extremely messy and your lifestyle is impure."

"Yeah, you're right. I really know how to take care of people. As an older sister, I'll take good care of you today." After saying that, Feng Qing picked up the green tea cake sent by the waiter and patted it on Feng Jianing's face.

"Pu!" Caught off guard, Feng Jianing fell to the ground along with her chair. The green tea cake fell everywhere.

Looking at Feng Jianing who had fallen to the ground, the ladies all took a step back. They never expected that Feng Qing would actually dare to hit someone.

Feng Jianing was also stunned when she fell to the ground. She kept grabbing the cake on her face. In order to attend the banquet, she had woken up at 4: 30 in the morning and started to put on makeup. In the end, it was completely ruined in Feng Qing's hands.

Clang! Feng Qing threw the tray containing the cake aside and clapped her hands. She said with a look of disgust, "My good sister, do you need me to peel the prawn shell for you now?"

With that, without waiting for Feng Jianing's reaction, she threw a plate of sweet prawns that the chef had just prepared onto Feng Jianing's head. She controlled her strength and angle perfectly and poured it on Feng Jianing's head.

"Ahhh..." Feng Jianing screamed. She kept grabbing her face and head with both hands. All kinds of sticky and oily things were stained everywhere. The ladies all distanced themselves from her, afraid that they would be implicated.

Following her scalp, the oil of the teppanyaki sweet prawns flowed down, completely giving Feng Jianing no chance to remedy the situation. She definitely couldn't continue attending this banquet.

"Jianing, what's wrong with you?!" Cao Beining's voice sounded. When he heard someone making trouble here, he walked over to watch the fun. In the end, he saw Feng Jianing looking miserable with a plate of prawns over her head.

After helping Feng Jianing up, Cao Beining looked at Feng Qing and said viciously, "You blind girl, what are you trying to do?!" He was the young master of the Cao family after all. How could he not be angry when his girlfriend was bullied like this?

Moreover, the people who came to attend the banquet were all the younger generation of the Capital's upper circle. Feng Jianing had been bullied in public. If he didn't get back at her, then regardless of whether it was the Feng or Cao families, they wouldn't be able to survive in the Capital.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. With a flick of her wrist, a freshly roasted foie gras was thrown out by her and flew straight into Cao Beining's mouth. Following that, the knife in her hand flew out and struck Cao Beining's knee. Cao Beining screamed as he held his throat and fell to one knee..

Chapter 239: Lord Duke

"Feng Qing, you wild girl, little slut, go to hell!" Feng Jianing wiped off the things on her eyes, picked up a glass of fruit juice on the table, and splashed it on Feng Qing's face.

She had wanted Feng Qing to embarrass herself in public today, but she never expected that she would become a clown. She could not take this lying down even if she was beaten to death. Besides, Feng Qing had even beaten Cao Beining. Now, she had an excuse to counterattack.

Feng Qing's reaction was extremely fast. She quickly left her seat, picked up the plates in front of the chefs, and threw them at Feng Jianing. In terms of accuracy in throwing things, Feng Jianing couldn't compare to Feng Qing even if she practiced for another fifty years. This was because this was her original frisbee throwing technique. Within ten meters, she would hit wherever she pointed.

The next second, a plate slammed into Feng Jianing, causing her to stagger. She accidentally stepped on the cake and fell to the ground again.

"Enough, Feng Qing, stop!" Finally, Long Yuning spoke.

Feng Jianing fell to the ground and pointed at Feng Qing. She shouted angrily, "Where are the security guards? Hurry up and throw this crazy woman who caused trouble at Miss Long's banquet out!"

Feng Qing threw the plate back onto the table and looked disdainfully at Feng Jianing. Outside the banquet door, several security guards and waiters ran over. They looked at Feng Qing with an unfriendly expression and were obviously prepared to attack her.

At this moment, a tall figure blocked in front of Feng Qing, making the security guards and waiters stop in their tracks. When everyone saw this man clearly, they were collectively stunned.

Long Yuning frowned slightly as she looked at the blond foreign man with blue eyes. She did not expect him to stand up for Feng Qing and was momentarily at a loss.

Feng Jianing rubbed her calf. It hurt a lot from Feng Qing's plate just now, and she even felt like her bones were breaking. She supported herself against the table and forced herself to get up. When she saw the man with golden hair and blue eyes, her pupils constricted!

The man's hair was pure gold, and his eyes were mesmerizing in shape. His dark blue eyes in particular seemed to have an infinite melancholy to them, making one want to look at them. But the most fascinating thing about him was his two canine teeth. He looked like the vampire prince in a foreign blockbuster. He was noble, mysterious, and wild. With exquisite facial features, skin as fair as snow, sexy lips, and a perfect hooked nose, the man looked like a character from a fairy tale.

Looking at such a breathtaking man, Feng Jianing was instantly smitten. She even forgot that she had just been taught a lesson by Feng Qing. Her eyes were filled with infatuation, and she was instantly entranced. Regardless of whether it was his appearance, figure, temperament, or smile, the man was the closest to her ideal man.

Long Yuning hurriedly went forward and said, "Lord Duke, I'm really sorry. I didn't expect that something like this would happen at the banquet and affect your mood."

"It's fine. I can't stand seeing others being bullied, especially such a beautiful lady. I saw very clearly just now that the person who bullied her seems to be her biological younger sister." The foreign man was very smooth in Xia country's language and could only hear a faint foreign accent.

Feng Qing hugged her arms and snorted. "Sir, you're wrong. We're just sisters in name, not biological sisters."

The man looked at Feng Qing and found that her skirt was actually stained with some green cream. Hence, he looked at Feng Jianing and asked, "Did you get this cream on her skirt?"

Seeing the man take the initiative to speak to her, Feng Jianing hurriedly came back to her senses and admitted, "That's right. I threw it at her when I splashed it on her just now. However, she slapped my face with the cake first and poured the sweet prawns on my head before I fought back." With that, she looked at Feng Qing and said viciously, "This gown and high heels of mine are very expensive!"

The more Feng Jianing thought about it, the more furious she became. She didn't understand when Feng Qing hooked up with this golden-haired, blue-eyed foreign man. From Long Yuning's attitude just now, this man had a high status and was called the Duke? She didn't know what his title meant. It was the first time she had seen this foreigner and she didn't know how strong he was in Xia country.

Everyone was whispering and discussing in low voices. Everyone could tell that Feng Jianing had been beaten up by Feng Qing. Feng Qing, who had made the first move, was the most unreasonable, but the Duke still stood up for her. It could be seen that Feng Qing's methods were indeed extraordinary.. Her ability to fish up rich men was superb!

Chapter 240: Can You Afford It?

"I know that your outfit is very expensive, but no matter how expensive it is, there will always be a price. Just say it, I'll pay for Miss Feng Qing." The blond man said arrogantly.

Feng Qing frowned and immediately said, "Sir, I don't think I know you. There's no need for you to do so."

She nimbly passed the man and picked up her bag, looking at Feng Jianing coldly. "This is a banquet organized by Miss Long. We shouldn't have caused a scene, after all, we're all respectable people. You can only blame yourself for having a foul mouth and spreading those rumors of me in front of everyone." Feng Qing took out her phone and said, "I just beat you up and destroyed your outfit, so I'll compensate you. How much is it?"

Feng Jianing looked up at Feng Qing. She felt that Feng Qing seemed to be different today. There was an aura on her body, and she had only seen this kind of aura on a very few people. It was the kind of aura that only people who had been at the top for a long time would have.

"Why, are you deaf?" Seeing that she was looking at her without saying a word, Feng Qing urged.

"You're the one who's deaf!" Feng Jianing said angrily.

Feng Qing pulled up her skirt. "Since you want to settle the score, and you had dirtied my gown just now, let's compensate each other and put an end to today's farce. What do you think?"

She did not care about Long Yuning's banquet at all. After all, Long Yuning was not worthy of being her opponent. She only cared about Xie Yuhuan behind Long Yuning and did not want to make things too ugly. Since she made the first move, she would settle it and give Long Yuning a way out.

Feng Jianing's expression was cloudy. She glanced at Long Yuning and found that her face was gloomy. Although she was very unhappy, she didn't dare to continue quarreling with Feng Qing. She didn't expect that Feng Qing would be so ruthless today and actually hit her at the banquet. She thought that it was rare for her to come to such a high-level banquet and that even if she was humiliated, she would brace herself and continue staying at the banquet. Who knew that she had guessed the start but didn't predict the outcome. Instead, she became the one who suffered the most.

She looked at Feng Qing viciously. She had lost to this wild girl from a poor mountain ditch again. She had already pinned the word 'bastard' on Feng Qing in her heart. When she went home and told her parents this, Feng Qing would never be able to return to the Feng family as the rich young lady anymore. She would continue to be a bastard outside!

After a while, Feng Jianing sneered coldly. "Alright, I'll do as you say. But my makeup, hair, and clothes are very expensive. Can you afford to pay?"

Feng Qing curled her lips and said coldly, "Cut the crap and say directly!"

"The gown is 900,000, the high heels are 200,000, the bag is 100,000, the hairstyle and makeup are 50,000, a total of 1.25 million!" Feng Jianing said proudly.

She looked at Feng Qing arrogantly, her brows brimming with disdain. Although her attire couldn't be compared to those real wealthy ladies, she was considered average in the Capital. If she were to exchange it for cash, it would be enough to buy a suite in a third-tier city. Feng Qing was just a student. Although she had served many men, Feng Jianing didn't believe that she could fork out so much money at once.

The next second, her phone vibrated slightly and an AI sound effect sounded. "Xia country's bank account XX. 250,000 yuan received in account. Please check!"

"Uh..." Feng Jianing was dumbfounded. She quickly opened her phone and took a look. A huge sum of money had indeed just entered her account, and the account that transferred the money to her was an account under Feng Qing's name. This account was opened by her for Feng Qing, so their accounts had each other's account details.

She looked at Feng Qing doubtfully. She knew that Feng Qing and Li Shaoqun had earned a lot from collaborating to publish the song, but wasn't this too much? Moreover, Feng Qing's outfit didn't look low either. She should have spent a lot of money. Why was she still able to compensate her?

Oh, I understand. If she can take out this money to compensate me, it means that the outfit she's wearing doesn't have much money. It's very likely that she bought a fake dress from somewhere and came out to swindle people. Feng Jianing reflected on her thoughts and finally came to a conclusion that she thought was perfect.

She had a reason for thinking this way. After all, none of them had found the label of Feng Qing's gown, as if it had been deliberately erased. Now, it made sense..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro