241 - 250

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 241: Heavenly Rainbow

"Now, it's my turn to compensate you. How much is your outfit worth? Hurry up and tell us so that we can have some fun." Feng Jianing snorted coldly. She would never believe that Feng Qing's clothes could exceed a hundred thousand because she wasn't a celebrity and was just a producer behind the scenes. She definitely couldn't earn that much money.

Feng Qing smiled. "Auspicious number, 8.88 million!"

Feng Jianing : "..."

The crowd at the banquet was stunned as they looked at Feng Qing in a daze. Feng Qing's words were like a bomb that exploded in their minds, causing their minds to go blank.

If not for the same expression on everyone's faces, Feng Jianing would have thought that she was hallucinating. She said in disbelief, "You, say it again. How much?"

"8.88 million!" Feng Qing said.

"Ha, haha... I'm very sure that this is the funniest joke I've heard this year."

"Pfft! She's crazy, she's really crazy. Her skin is too thick. She doesn't even blush when she lies."

"She really did say that! I've seen a lot of things in my life, but I've never heard of a dress that's worth 8.88 million."

Everyone came back to their senses and looked at Feng Qing as if they were looking at an idiot. Their mocking voices filled the entire banquet hall.

Feng Jianing sneered and said, "Qingqing, you carried your joke too far. According to what I know, this dress on Miss Long is only worth three to four million, and this is already the best among the gowns. You actually dare to say that the clothes on you are worth eight million? Aren't you ashamed at all?"

Her words were agreed by everyone. Although the little gown on Feng Qing was very good-looking, there were no brand labels. Who would believe that it was worth 8.88 million?

Afraid that Feng Qing still didn't understand, Feng Jianing said, "Let's put it this way. The amount of people who can wear a gown worth more than three million in the entire upper circle of the Capital can be counted with five fingers, and you are definitely not among these five. Do you understand now?"

Feng Qing sneered and said, "Then how can I prove it for you to believe?"

Feng Jianing took a step forward and looked straight at Feng Qing. "It's very simple. You said that this outfit is worth 8.88 million, so there should be a transaction record or a payment slip or something. You only need to show these things to us. After everyone confirms that it's true, then even if I go out to borrow money naked, I will definitely pay you back."

Everyone nodded. Feng Jianing was right. She didn't deliberately make things difficult for Feng Qing, because that was how she could prove that what she said was true. Otherwise, who could believe that a little gown was worth more than eight million?

"If you can't take it out, or if the receipt you took out is fake, it means that you've deceived everyone. Then, your punishment would be to take off all your clothes and run from the 72nd floor to the hall on the first floor before you can leave. Qingqing, do you dare?" Feng Jianing smiled wickedly.

Feng Qing frowned. "I don't have the receipts you mentioned because this gown and high heels were not bought. They were given to me by the designer of Heavenly Rainbow for my birthday."

All the ladies gasped. Even Long Yuning's eyes were filled with envy and hatred, but she concealed it very well.

"What did she say? This dress was given by the designer of Heavenly Rainbow? What is her identity?"

"No wonder she dares to say that it's worth 8.88 million. If this dress is really from Heavenly Rainbow, this price is really not high."

"Oh my god, it's actually Heavenly Rainbow. I kind of believe it. It's precisely because it's a gift that there's no label."

The ladies started discussing fervently again, all of them staring at Feng Qing's gown.

Feng Jianing was a little dumbfounded. As she listened to the discussions of the crowd, she didn't understand what they were discussing at all. What was a Heavenly Rainbow? Was it very impressive?

The big-breasted lady from before was the closest to her and explained kindly, "Heavenly Rainbow is the top female fashion brand in the world. Behind it is the International Fashion Design Alliance and the most famous fashion design school in the world. It is said that among the ten billion people in the world, only a hundred people are qualified to be their clients.. And these hundred customers undoubtedly exist akin to kings!"

Chapter 242: Hidden Logo

Feng Jianing finally understood what the ladies were discussing. It turned out that her status was too low, so she couldn't come into contact with the top luxury brands like Heavenly Rainbow.

"Haha, my good sister, you really dare to say anything. This boast has been blown to the sky. But since you said that this little gown was produced by Heavenly Rainbow, please show us the evidence." Feng Jianing teased.

"Because it's not a product that is sold, there is no trademark on this dress. However, in order to prove that it comes from Heavenly Rainbow, the designer embroidered a hidden logo on the inner edge of the dress." Feng Qing said. With that, she pulled up the corner of her dress. There was a tall logo embroidered on the corner. It was the trademark of the world's top luxury brand, Heavenly Rainbow.

Everyone looked at each other. They didn't even have the clothes of the Heavenly Rainbow dress, so they couldn't tell if it was real or fake at all. They could only tell that the dark patterned logo seemed to be embroidered with very thin golden threads.

"I can prove it. The tie on me also has the hidden logo of the Heavenly Rainbow. On my father's birthday last year, I ordered a customized business suit from the Heavenly Rainbow. However, no matter how much I offered, they didn't accept my orders. In the end, they were annoyed by me and used this tie to chase me away." The Duke said in a self-deprecating manner. With that, he removed his tie and flipped open the inner shirt to show everyone. There was indeed a logo identical to Feng Qing's dress embroidered on it.

The Duke waved his tie and said, "At that time, I even took this tie to the Christie Auction to consult. Their appraisers even specially held a small meeting for this. The result of the discussion was that if I agreed to the auction, they could guarantee that this tie would be sold for no less than two million, but I rejected it."

"Wow..." Everyone was in an uproar. Even as the young masters of wealthy families, this was the first time they had heard of a tie that could be sold for more than two million. Even if it was made of pure gold, it should not be much, right?

"Therefore, I can guarantee to everyone in a very responsible manner that only one fashion designer in the entire world knows such an embroidery technique and such a hidden pattern logo. This designer is the last disciple of the chief designer of Heavenly Rainbow." The Duke continued.

The big-breasted lady said, "Lord Duke, may I ask what's so special about these hidden patterns?"

Everyone knew that with the Duke's status, he would definitely not lie in public. Hence, everyone wanted to know how amazing the hidden pattern design of the Heavenly Rainbow was.

The Duke smiled and said, "You've asked a good question. The hidden pattern design of the Heavenly Rainbow is impossible to imitate. Even the most advanced machines can't imitate it, because under the strong light, this hidden pattern can reflect a peach color. If you don't believe me, I can show it to everyone now."

As soon as he finished speaking, the Duke took out his phone and turned on the flashlight. A strong white light shot out of the back of the phone and brought the light closer to the hidden pattern on his tie. The next second, the originally dull golden color disappeared. The entire hidden pattern turned peach red, and the outermost part of the peach red was covered in a thin layer of fluorescent green.

Looking at the colorful hidden patterns on the tie, everyone believed the Duke's words. They couldn't help but turn to look at the hidden patterns on Feng Qing's dress.

Feng Jianing's expression was gloomy. She clenched her fists tightly, and her nails dug into her flesh. Even if the Duke had proven it, she didn't want to believe that this was true. How could a wild girl like Feng Qing, who came from a poor mountain ditch, be qualified to obtain the clothes produced by Heavenly Rainbow? F country's Duke could only take a tie, so who was she? Why is she able to get a dress from them?

"Feng Qing, do you dare to let the phone shine on it?" Feng Jianing gritted her teeth.

"You still refuse to give up?" Feng Qing asked.

Feng Jianing sneered. "Ha, this hidden pattern of yours should be fake, right? That's why you don't dare to verify it in public."

"Why wouldn't I dare? Feng Jianing, open your dog eyes wide and look carefully!" Feng Qing said coldly.

As soon as she finished speaking, she switched on the flashlight and shined it on the hidden pattern. In an instant, the dark gold color seemed to come alive, turning into a green peach. The bright and beautiful color was imprinted on everyone's faces, making them forget to breathe..

Chapter 243: Black Glorious Silk

As the hidden pattern on the side of Feng Qing's dress was more than twice as big as the hidden pattern on the Duke's tie, the light reflected by her hidden pattern was also larger, enough for everyone in the banquet hall to see clearly.

"That's right. This color is the same as the color Lord Duke made just now. It's both green and peach."

"I couldn't see clearly when it was still a hidden pattern. Now that it's lit up and changed color, it's indeed the trademark of the Heavenly Rainbow. This color is really good-looking, and the method of making hidden patterns is indeed incredible."

"Tsk tsk, it can't be fake when it's real. It looks like this dress was indeed made by the Heavenly Rainbow designer. Miss Feng isn't bragging."

The crowd at the banquet gasped repeatedly. They all believed in Feng Qing. Even if they didn't believe Feng Qing, they had to believe in the Duke.

Looking at the sweet peach red and green color that was filled with vitality, Feng Jianing was stunned. It was as if someone had slapped her face with a fly swatter.

"No wonder this gown is so expensive. I didn't expect that a small hidden pattern would contain so many tricks. Not only is the product unique, but the anti-counterfeit design is also unparalleled."

"If Heavenly Rainbow is also willing to sell me one, not to mention 8.88 million, I would even be willing to pay ten million for one. Having such a dress in the wardrobe is definitely a symbol of status."

"I didn't come for nothing today. I actually saw the legendary Heavenly Rainbow dress with my own eyes, and I even saw two of them at once."

Everyone sighed. The way they looked at Feng Qing changed.

Looking at the disdainful Feng Qing, Feng Jianing's worldview shattered. She couldn't accept this fact. That was a gown worth more than eight million yuan, and it was even made by the designer of Heavenly Rainbow. How could Feng Qing wear it?!

If she were to wear the gown from Heavenly Rainbow, she would probably have to hire bodyguards to accompany her the entire time when she went out. Perhaps she could only wear it at home and did not dare to wear it outside at all, she would cherish it like it was her one and only treasure. She wished that she could worship it. Not only did Feng Qing wear it, but she also beat her up...

"Then, I, you... I..." Feng Jianing stammered for a long time, but she couldn't say a word. It was as if her language function was in chaos.

After taking a few deep breaths and forcing herself to calm down, she organized her words and said, "Qingqing, it would have been fine if you had said earlier that the dress was produced by Heavenly Rainbow. I was angry just now and didn't think too much about it. I accidentally dirtied your dress. How about this? I'll help you wash it and guarantee that it will be clean. What do you think?"

The more she spoke, the more flustered Feng Jianing became. In particular, Feng Qing's cold expression made her heart sink to the bottom. She looked around, wanting to find a piece of cloth or a wet wipe.

"Haha, your name is Feng... Feng Jianing, right? You might not know, but this dress on Miss Feng Qing's body is made of Black Glorious Silk. According to what I know, this kind of material is the latest technology developed last month. Just the fabric alone cost a million for one meter. And to produce a meter of Black Glorious Silk, it will take at least ten days. This also means that all the Black Glorious Silk produced in the world should have been used to make this dress." The Duke slowly explained.

"Gasp..." Everyone gasped.

The Duke's voice was not loud, but everyone could hear him very clearly. The name Black Glorious Silk was firmly remembered by them. They did not expect that not only was Feng Qing's gown expensive, but it was also so trendy. Everyone felt envious.

The Duke smiled. He was very satisfied with everyone's reaction. He continued, "Although Black Glorious Silk is noble and rare, it has one major characteristic, and that is that it can't be washed after being stained with oil. And just now, Miss Jianing threw a small piece of cake's cream onto the corner of Miss Feng Qing's dress. Everyone can take a closer look. The part where the cream was had been completely stained and turned white."

Bang!

Feng Jianing felt her vision turning black. It was as if a bolt of lightning had fallen from the sky and struck her forehead ruthlessly, making her mind blank..

Chapter 244: Pay The Interest First

She was on the brink of tears and was at a loss. The situation had completely exceeded Feng Jianing's control with the way things had developed. She wished she could slap herself. That was 8.88 million yuan. This huge sum of money was enough to cause the Feng family to fall into an economic crisis. When it rains, it pours. It was really adding insult to injury!

Most importantly, she did not have that much money. All she could do was turn to look at Cao Beining. To her despair, Cao Beining's head was lowered and acting like a blockhead. She immediately understood what he meant. He would not be of much help this time.

"Qingqing, I'm sorry. I was wrong today. We're sisters after all. Can you make an exception..." Helpless, Feng Jianing could only grit her teeth and negotiate.

Forget about money, even if she had money, she wouldn't compensate Feng Qing. Compensating more than eight million for a piece of clothing? What an international joke. No matter how rich you were, you couldn't spend it like this, let alone paying Feng Qing!

Feng Qing curled her lips. "Sure. Since you can't afford it at once, let's split it up into eight installments. One instalment per month, a total of eight months. You're the beloved daughter of the Feng family, and if you work hard enough, you can still get the eight million yuan."

Seeing that Feng Qing had stepped back a little, Feng Jianing said in relief, "Qingqing, thank you. I will definitely return it to you as soon as possible."

Although she sounded grateful, she sneered in her heart. As long as she didn't have to compensate her on the spot, it would be easy. Eight months wasn't a long time nor was it a short time. She could totally find all sorts of excuses not to return it. Feng Qing can't possibly kill her if she doesn't pay, right?

"Feng Jianing, don't be happy too early. There's still interest." Feng Qing continued.

"Qingqing, don't worry. As long as you give me enough time, I will definitely return all the eight million plus interest." Feng Jianing said without hesitation.

Since she was already planning to go back on her words, there was nothing for her to worry about. Regardless of what Feng Qing wanted, she could agree to it and muddle through the current situation first. After they left the banquet hall, who would still remember what they had agreed to just now? Let Feng Qing continue dreaming if she wants her to compensate!

"No, no, no. You're mistaken. The interest I'm talking about isn't money. I'm asking you to strip naked and run from the safe passageway to the hall on the first floor. Do you understand?" Feng Qing shook her head.

Feng Jianing was petrified on the spot. Her little face alternated between green and white. Fortunately, her face had already been tortured into a color palette, so no one could see what it looked like.

Everyone at the banquet watched coldly from the side. What goes around comes around. The scene of Feng Jianing bullying Feng Qing earlier was still vivid in their minds. Now, Feng Qing was giving her a taste of her own medicine. It was considered reasonable.

No one felt sorry for Feng Jianing, and no one sympathized with her either. She deliberately gave Feng Qing the wrong time to attend the banquet and slandered Feng Qing at the banquet. All of this was her own fault as a younger sister.

Feng Qing twirled her beautiful hair and looked at Feng Jianing with her big black eyes. On her perfect face, there was a faint cold smile. "Have you thought it through? Either you compensate me 8.88 million at once, not a single cent less, or you pay it in installments and pay the interest first."

Feng Jianing was in a dilemma and in an extremely sorry state. Even though Long Yuning had invited her, and Feng Qing was just just invited out of courtesy, in the end, Feng Qing became the protagonist while she became a dispensable clown. She was completely shamed today!

"Miss Jianing, please make a choice quickly. Everyone's time and life are more precious than yours. Don't waste everyone's time because of you." The Duke said in a timely manner.

Looking around, Feng Jianing knew in her heart that she wouldn't be able to help her anymore. All she could do was lower her proud head and beg for mercy. "Qingqing, we're sisters. Can't you spare me this time?" Feng Jianing looked at Feng Qing with reddened eyes. Her trembling voice was filled with supplication. At this moment, the only thing she could do was play the emotional card.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up and she said coldly, "Enough, cut the crap.. Why didn't you think of us as sisters when you asked me to strip naked?"

Chapter 245: Wait And See

Looking at Feng Jianing's hypocritical look, Feng Qing said coldly, "Stop calling me 'sister'. You have to understand something. You're the adopted daughter of the Feng family, and I'm the biological daughter with the Feng family's bloodline."

When she said this, Feng Qing's tone was a little self-deprecating. She was the biological daughter of the Feng family, but her parents couldn't differentiate between them. They doted on Feng Jianing and she felt that she was the adopted daughter.

Everyone was enlightened. They then remembered that Feng Jianing was an adopted daughter while Feng Qing was the biological daughter of the Feng family. This was the first time many people had heard of this.

"D*mn! After all this, Feng Jianing is actually an adopted daughter?"

"Miss Feng Qing, you've taught her a good lesson. She's just an adopted daughter, not a biological daughter. What right does she have to step on a real daughter?"

"Hmph, so she's a fake lady. Miss Feng Qing is the real lady. What was Miss Long thinking? She actually invited a fake lady to the banquet. I feel like I've been pulled down by her."

The ladies who were still chatting happily with Feng Jianing earlier all turned their faces over and looked at Feng Jianing with disgust.

The upper circle was this simple and cruel. They had noble bloodlines and extraordinary backgrounds, so they were naturally respected. However, those who were born lowly and had low bloodlines would not be able to integrate into this circle.

Feng Jianing's face was pale. Her body trembled lightly. Although she was very flustered in her heart, her brain was working at high speed, weighing the pros and cons.

After some thought, she decided to take off her clothes. Since she was already shamed, she might as well take off her clothes in public. Otherwise, she would not be able to fork out more than eight million yuan.

Under the gaze of everyone, Feng Jianing gritted her teeth and reached behind her to unbutton her clothes. Her hands were trembling terribly, but she still forcefully controlled them. She thought very clearly. She could either be shamed or lose money. She could only lose one of the two.

The last button was twisted open and unbuttoned. The gown slipped down her body and instantly revealed a beautiful and clean body. The gown was low-cut, so she was not wearing a bra. She only had nubra on, barely covering two of her soft breasts.

"D*mn! Her breasts are good. It's quite full!"

"That's so fucking slutty. I can't believe she's not even wearing a bra. But I like commandos."

"Tsk tsk, if I remember correctly, Feng Jianing debuted as a youthful jade maiden, right? Are you sure you didn't get the persona wrong?"

Her naked body was shown in the banquet hall. Everyone was looking at her intently, especially the rich young masters. It would be a waste not to take advantage of this.

Cao Beining's face alternated between red and white. He felt like he was being cuckold. He could see very clearly that apart from the nubra, Feng Jianing had nothing on her. Her graceful waist, snow-white skin, and voluptuous chest were all seen by everyone. He never expected that Feng Jianing would really take off her clothes. Feeling the strange looks from everyone, Cao Beining couldn't breathe as though he would die of suffocation at any moment.

He walked over and used his coat to cover Feng Jianing's body. In just a few breaths, he thought a lot. He even wanted to part ways with Feng Jianing. After all, even if he didn't consider himself, he had to consider the reputation of the Cao family. However, after hesitating for a moment, he still couldn't bear to part with Feng Jianing.

Feng Jianing's tears fell rapidly and said sadly, "Feng Qing, are you satisfied now? I've paid the interest!" With that said, she did not stay any longer. She wrapped Cao Beining's coat around her and ran out of the banquet hall. She looked pathetic.

"Feng Qing, we will remember this grudge." Cao Beining said as he looked at Feng Qing.

"You are welcome to seek revenge on me anytime. Remember to remind Feng Jianing to repay the 8.88 million that she owes me within eight months. Otherwise..." Feng Qing looked straight at Cao Beining and said without fear.

She knew Feng Jianing too well. After leaving this place, Feng Jianing wouldn't acknowledge her debt and would think of ways to default on this money. However, it was all in her calculations. If Feng Jianing really went back on her words, her outcome would only be worse.

"Alright, very good. Let's wait and see!" Cao Beining threw down his threat and chased after Feng Jianing.

Looking at the gown on the ground, the Duke asked, "Miss Feng Qing, how should we deal with this gown?"

Feng Qing smiled lightly and called the waiter over. "Take this dress and sell it on the Internet. Sell it under the name of the piano princess, Feng Jianing. The money in return will be used to compensate for the plates I smashed just now.."

Chapter 246: Bullying The Young

The corners of the Duke's lips curled up. He felt that Feng Qing was really amazing. She had played this killing blow to perfection. He was becoming more and more interested in Feng Qing.

"Qingqing, aren't you going a little overboard by doing this? After all, both of you are surnamed Feng. Although she's in the wrong, selling things on the Internet under her name will probably affect her path to stardom." Long Yuning came close and whispered.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth twitched as she said leisurely, "Miss Long is really kind-hearted. As expected of my role model. However, I think Miss Long's actions are a little unnecessary."

Long Yuning frowned. "Qingqing, what do you mean? What's so unnecessary?"

Pointing at the invitation letter on the ground, Feng Qing said coldly, "I don't understand. Do you want to invite me or Feng Jianing? If you want to invite me, why didn't you look for me directly? Why did you have to go through Feng Jianing? You even specially instructed her to bring me along. Isn't this unnecessary? Perhaps you do not want to admit my identity, or are you deliberately humiliating me?"

From the moment she stepped into the banquet hall, she realized that she did not know any of the ladies who came today. In other words, no one knew that she was the Capital's First Madam. Clearly, Long Yuning or Xie Yuhuan had deliberately arranged it.

Long Yuning's expression did not change as she said, "Qingqing, you've misunderstood. When I returned to the Capital this time, I heard that your relationship with Jianing was not good, so I wanted to help you ease your relationship in this way. I didn't expect it to become like this. But don't worry, everyone knows you now and will naturally stand on your side in the future." After a pause, she continued, "It's good that everyone doesn't know you too. After all, you have a special status. If they find out that the Capital's First Madam bullies the young, then..."

Pa! A crisp sound rang out. Before Long Yuning could finish speaking, she was slapped by Feng Qing and stumbled. Long Yuning had said that she was bullying the young, so she would let her know what it meant by bullying the young.

Everyone was stunned and looked at them in disbelief. The host of the banquet, Long Yuning, the daughter of the Long family in the Capital, had actually been slapped in public. Everyone was shocked, including the Duke.

Looking at the five finger marks on Long Yuning's face, everyone felt that time seemed to have frozen. The air in the banquet hall seemed to have been sucked dry, and the nervous atmosphere instantly engulfed everyone.

"I... I didn't see anything wrong, did I? Feng Qing actually hit Miss Long?"

"I suspect that Feng Qing is crazy. She even dares to hit Miss Long. She's courting death."

"How arrogant! The Feng family is just an ant. Does she really think that she's the daughter of a rich family? I think the Feng family is going to be removed from the Capital."

After a long time, everyone came back to their senses and scolded Feng Qing. In their eyes, she was already close to death, and the Feng family was finished because of her.

The corners of the Duke's mouth twitched as he smiled bitterly. He had never expected that Feng Qing would be so warlike. She would start fighting whenever there was a disagreement, completely disregarding the occasion and not caring who the other party was. What was the saying? Fight with each other rather than quarrelling. Feng Qing had done this precisely!

Long Yuning's expression was blank. She stared at the ground in a daze and touched her face in disbelief. She never dreamed that Feng Qing would dare to hit her in public and her mind went blank.

"I came today to tell everyone that I'm bullying the young. Who can do anything to me?!" Feng Qing said domineeringly. She had been by Xie Jiuhan's side for too long and had more or less been affected by him, causing some changes in her personality. If it was in the past, she would not have been able to say such words.

"You..." Long Yuning pointed at her, speechless from anger.

"Do you think I won't dare to hit you just because you're the eldest daughter of the Long family?" Feng Qing said coldly, "You think too highly of yourself. If you dare to say another word of nonsense, I don't recommend slapping a piece of cake on your face. Don't say, the green tea's taste is quite suitable for you and Feng Jianing."

As soon as she finished speaking, she looked around the hall. She was clearly 169 meters tall, but she exuded a domineering and cold aura that made everyone gasp for air..

Chapter 247: Raymond

"Let me ask you one more question. In the entire Capital, who dares to say that I bully the young?" Feng Qing approached Long Yuning and asked.

Long Yuning was in a daze. At that moment when she's facing Feng Qing, she actually had the illusion that she was facing Xie Jiuhan. The suffocating pressure made her shiver.

"I will officially inform the entire upper circle of the Capital. From now on, if anyone dares to provoke me, slander me, maliciously spread rumors about me, or plot against me, my husband will definitely make them pay the price!" Feng Qing looked disdainfully at the crowd. Then, she looked at Long Yuning and said word by word, "That includes you too."

Looking at Feng Qing, who was half a head shorter than her, Long Yuning felt a chill run down her spine. She actually didn't have the slightest thought of resistance. The Feng Qing in front of her was like a different person compared to the Feng Qing she knew usually.

Others did not know Feng Qing's identity, but she knew it very well. Even though Feng Qing's words were very arrogant and ear-piercing, she was right. Who in the Capital dared to look down on her, provoke her, slander her, and plot against her?!

That sentence 'that includes you too' shocked Long Yuning's heart. She finally realized that Feng Qing was the Madam of the Xie family, the First Madam of the Capital. Her husband was the king of the entire Capital. If he stomped his feet, the Capital would tremble. They don't mean much in front of him. They couldn't afford to offend Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing. As long as Feng Qing revealed her identity, no one would think that she was talking nonsense. Instead, they would think that she made sense.

Feng Qing stared at Long Yuning for a long time. Seeing that Long Yuning had her head lowered and didn't dare to say a word, Feng Qing seemed to have lost interest. She snorted coldly and walked out.

Under the light, her silver high heels flew across the red carpet. Feng Qing seemed to have transformed into a moving gemstone, attracting everyone's attention.

It wasn't until she disappeared into the elevator that everyone came back to their senses. They all guessed her identity in their hearts. Who was this woman who dared to slap Long Yuning and Feng Jianing in public and could still escape unscathed?

The ladies didn't dare to make a sound. They could smell something different. No matter how stupid they were, they could see fear in Long Yuning's eyes. What could make the eldest daughter of the Long family feel fear...

Long Yuning clenched her fists tightly, and her body trembled lightly. She was forcing herself to remain calm. She was the organizer of the banquet, so even if she were embarrassed, she had to maintain her final dignity.

When she invited Feng Jianing, she wanted her to torture Feng Qing and add some fun to the banquet. She didn't expect Feng Qing to give them a 'Double Kill'!

"Miss Feng Qing, please wait!" Just as Feng Qing reached the hall on the first floor, she heard someone call her. She looked back and saw that it was the blond and blue-eyed Duke who had caught up.

The Duke said gentlemanly, "Hello, Miss Feng Qing. Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Raymond, the Duke of F Nation. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Feng Qing's expression was indifferent. "Hello, Duke Raymond. I'm in a hurry to go back. Goodbye!"

She doesn't care whether he was a Duke or a Count, in her eyes, Raymond was a foreigner. He had nothing to do with her. If they hadn't met here, they would never have crossed paths.

"I..." Raymond opened his mouth but did not know what to say. He wanted to stop Feng Qing and say a few more words to her, but Feng Qing's attitude left him at a loss.

A few seconds later, a group of bodyguards in black suits appeared around him. All of them had solemn expressions and looked intimidating.

"Investigate this woman named Feng Qing. I'm too interested in her. I'll give you an hour. I want to know everything about her." Raymond instructed.

After all, Xia country was not his home ground. There were many things that he could not do. If it was in F country, three minutes was enough.

The next afternoon, in the violin classroom at Capital University.

"Brother Ming Qian, why are you always staring at me? Is there a flower on my face?" Feng Qing suddenly asked Xu Mingqian.

From the start of class, Xu Mingqian had been staring at her. Although she was very familiar with Xu Mingqian, she felt strange being stared at by him. Every time Xu Mingqian looked at her like that, it meant that he had something to say..

Chapter 248: Talent

Xu Mingqian leaned into her ear and whispered, "Qingqing, you've heard of the International Fragrance Competition, right? When I went to look for Chief Shen just now, I heard her talking to the counselor. She said that Feng Jianing took two weeks of leave consecutively. It seemed like she was preparing for the International Fragrance Competition, so she didn't come to school today."

Feng Qing glanced at the empty seat beside Wu Xue. Feng Jianing really hadn't come to class. It looked like what Xu Mingqian said was true. She thought that the incident at the banquet yesterday had dealt her a huge blow and made her too ashamed to come out.

"Okay. What has it got to do with me?" Feng Qing said coldly.

At the mention of the International Fragrance Competition, she couldn't help but think of her aunt, Feng Yiru, and the process of learning how to mix perfume with her when she was young. Although her aunt had died for many years, her gentle and clear eyes had always been fresh in Feng Qing's memory.

"I remember when I was young, in order to prevent mosquitoes from biting while we were playing in the mountains, you casually found a few wild flowers and grass on the mountains and made a sticky protective cream. Although the color was not good, the smell was very fragrant and unique. Later on, when you were playing in the flower valley, you unintentionally came up with something similar to a perfume. Because it was really too fragrant, it even attracted countless bees and butterflies. At that time, it even caused a sensation in the entire village. You even gave the perfume a name. It was called 'Attracting Wind'. You should still remember these things, right?" Xu Mingqian spoke of the past as if he was familiar with it.

Feng Qing nodded and a smile appeared on her face. The scenes of her childhood in the mountains replayed in front of her eyes like a movie.

"I think you should sign up for the International Fragrance Competition. For you to be able to make that kind of perfume under the primitive conditions in the mountains, it shows that you're very talented in this aspect. Although you might not be able to obtain a ranking, I believe you'll definitely perform well." Xu Mingqian continued.

Feng Qing didn't say anything. She casually opened the International Fragrance Competition's official website. To her surprise, the first thing that greeted her eyes was a photo of Feng Jianing. She was the contestant for this year's International Fragrance Competition and was also the ambassador for publicity. After all, she was considered half a member of the entertainment industry.

On the second page was a familiar and amiable face. It was none other than her aunt, Feng Yiru, who had been the highest-level perfume maker in the world. Her story had been circulating throughout the fragrance industry. It was said that the legendary perfume maker, Feng Yiru, had died young because of a serious illness.

However, Feng Qing would forever remember that on the day of Feng Yiru's accident, she had specially instructed her to destroy the perfume recipes, including her perfume notes.

Feng Yiru patted her head and said gently, "Qingqing, you're more talented at making perfume than me. Although you've learned a lot of knowledge on making perfume from me, you must remember Auntie's words. Before you can protect yourself, don't reveal your ability to make perfume in front of the Feng family. You're still young now and don't understand many things. When you grow up, you'll understand Auntie's intentions."

When Feng Yiru said this, her eyes were bloodshot. She knew very well what the Feng family was like. Ever since she became a top-notch perfume maker, the entire Feng family had been like a hungry wolf that had devoured her cleanly, without even leaving behind any bones.

"How is it? Are you interested?" Xu Mingqian asked.

Feng Qing browsed the web for a while more before nodding. "I'm not interested, but since I have nothing to do, I can play."

Seeing that she was finally moved, Xu Mingqian nodded with a smile and returned to his computer to work. He just felt that Feng Qing was talented in this aspect. She should at least give it a try. Otherwise, it would be too wasteful.

Feng Qing pressed the mouse and clicked the registration button. There were still three days until the registration deadline. What Xu Mingqian did not see was that after Feng Qing clicked the registration button, information automatically filled in the registration form and the identity information certification was completed.

In the contestant column, her name was written in the three letters 'YLL'. In the ranking column, it was written 'Nine Planets'. Perfume makers were divided into nine levels. Nine Stars was the highest, which was also a top-notch perfume maker, and they were often called a Nine-Star perfume maker.

After checking and confirming that there were no mistakes, Feng Qing closed the official website and listened attentively to the teacher's lecture...

Chapter 249: Nine-star Fragrant Master

Fragrant Car Island, International Fragrance Alliance Center, President's Office.

"Angus, you came at the right time! A Nine-Star has appeared!" Charles exclaimed in surprise.

The vice president, Angus, started slightly and immediately went to his computer. He looked at the screen and saw the words 'Nine Planets'. His face went flushed in an instant.

Charles said, "I've decided. I want to watch this International Fragrance Competition personally. I want to see it for myself. I can guarantee that this will be an unprecedented Fragrance Competition."

Angus objected, "You're the president of the International Fragrance Alliance, so you don't have to attend the preliminaries personally. According to the rules of the previous competitions, you can only attend the finals on the last day."

As if he knew the vice president would say this, Charles smiled and shook his head. He reached out and pointed to the three letters 'YLL' on the contestant's column.

Angus said in disbelief, "How is that possible? YLL was already a Nine-Star Master a few years ago. She even said that she would never participate in public fragrance competitions."

To an ordinary person, the three letters 'YLL' were meaningless. However, to the International Fragrance Alliance, these three letters represented the ninth person in the world to be called a Nine-Star Fragrance Master since the establishment of the International Fragrance Alliance. However, YLL was very low-key and never made public appearances. She had rejected the invitation to important meetings of the International Fragrance Alliance for several years.

Angus's reaction was within Charles's expectations. He had already informed his secretary to book a flight to Xia country. This was a rare opportunity. He had to see for himself who this YLL was.

"Xia country is indeed worthy of being called the Fragrance Kingdom. First, there was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, Feng Yiru, and now, there's a YLL. I can't wait to see what kind of shocking performance she can bring to this year's Fragrance Competition." Angus said excitedly.

After the two lessons ended, Feng Qing carried the pink bag that Xie Jiuhan had bought for her and walked out of the school. Xie Jiuhan said that he would pick her up from school today, so she did not ride her scooter.

Just as she left the school gate, two figures approached her rapidly. Feng Qing flipped her wrist and grabbed a handful of blue powder. As long as these two people dared to make a move, she could instantly put them down.

"Beautiful Miss Feng Qing, hello! We're from the flower-giving company in the same city. We were commissioned by a man who admires you. Please accept this bouquet of 99 golden roses. They were shipped from H Nation this morning. The man who admires you asked us to pass on his message. His love for you is like this bouquet of golden roses, never to wilt!" Two flower-giving young men dressed like clowns said.

Feng Qing raised her brows. Through the gap between the two delivery men, she saw a silver business car parked by the side of the road. This business car was cool and had a sense of technology.

"Thank you!" Feng Qing said.

After receiving the golden roses, she ran towards the business car. She was very curious why Xie Jiuhan didn't send her flowers in front of her. Moreover, it was not her birthday today nor was it their anniversary. Why would he send flowers for no reason? It was even golden woven roses. Although it was very romantic, it was completely not in line with Xie Jiuhan's character to do things in such a high-profile manner.

Just as she approached the business car, the door slid open automatically. Su Yu walked out of the front passenger seat and welcomed her with a smile. Feng Qing threw the golden roses to Su Yu. "It's too heavy, I can't carry it. Put it in the trunk!"

Su Yu nodded and was about to walk towards the rear of the car when Xie Jiuhan stopped him. "Su Yu, throw the flowers away!"

"Uh..." Su Yu was stunned. He looked at Xie Jiuhan in confusion and saw that the man's face was as cold as ice. His eyes were exuding the aura of a beast.

"Little Jiu Jiu, what's wrong with you? The flowers are not bad. It should look good when we bring it home as a decoration." Feng Qing said doubtfully.

Xie Jiuhan frowned coldly. "I said, throw it away!"

Feng Qing looked straight at the man and said in confusion, "Why would you want to throw it away? It's made of gold after all. We shouldn't use such a method of squandering!"

"You said that these flowers are pretty?" Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing nodded obediently. "That's right. My Little Jiu Jiu gave it to me. It looks good no matter what.. The delivery boy just said that the golden roses represent Little Jiu Jiu's love for me that will never wither!"

Chapter 250: I Might Relapse!

Looking at Feng Qing's blissful expression, Xie Jiuhan's eyes spewed fire. He pulled Feng Qing into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Little Jiu Jiu, be gentler. You're hurting me." Feng Qing rubbed her head. Xie Jiuhan used too much strength and made her head hit his chest. She felt that Xie Jiuhan might have been stimulated and was about to relapse again.

"Who gave you these flowers?" Xie Jiuhan's voice was hoarse. "Tell me!"

Feng Qing's expression froze as she asked in confusion, "Flowers? Didn't you send someone to give them to me?"

Xie Jiuhan: "..."

He finally realized why Feng Qing wanted to bring the flowers back. In the end, they had misunderstood each other.

After being stunned for a few seconds, Xie Jiuhan said, "I didn't give it to you. I didn't get anyone to customize these golden roses."

Feng Qing came to a realization. "Oh, I see. I thought you gave it to me!"

Her beautiful eyes swirled as she turned to look at Su Yu. She took a few careful looks at the golden roses in his arms and a strange smile appeared on her lips.

"Su Yu, why are you still standing there? Hurry up and put the golden rose in the trunk. This is the first time I've received flowers made of gold in my life. I'll admire it when I get home." Feng Qing said seriously.

"Yes, Young Madam!" Su Yu replied respectfully.

Watching Feng Qing struggle out of his embrace, Xie Jiuhan's face was covered in frost. He wanted to pull her into his arms again, but when he saw that her wrist was red from being pinched, he restrained himself. He knew that Feng Qing was saying this to anger him on purpose.

"The Xie Manor doesn't need something of unknown origin. If you like it, I can get someone to make ten thousand flowers for you." Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Feng Qing raised her head and said angrily, "The background isn't important. What's important is that he has the heart. As a husband, you didn't cherish your wife. Naturally, someone will cherish her for you."

Xie Jiuhan's breathing paused. Anger surged in his chest, and it hurt slightly. What did she mean by someone else would cherish her for him? Who dared?

After putting the golden roses away, Su Yu sat back in the front passenger seat. He couldn't help but shiver. The murderous intent emanating from Xie Jiuhan's body made his back turn cold. The driver in the driver's seat was feeling the same as him.

The business car sped towards the Xie Manor. Xie Jiuhan took out his phone and sent a message to Ji Yunchen. "I might relapse!"

A few seconds later, Ji Yunchen replied in a mess, "What's going on? Who stimulated you again? Try your best to keep your breathing calm and keep persuading yourself to calm down. Where are you? Isn't Qingqing by your side?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "I'm on the way back to the Xie Manor. She's beside me."

Ji Yunchen replied nervously, "It's so serious? Can't Qingqing suppress it anymore?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Someone gave her 99 golden roses. She wanted to bring the golden roses back to the Xie Manor to admire it slowly. She even said that I didn't cherish her, so naturally, someone else will cherish her for me."

Ji Yunchen : "..."

On the other end of the phone, Ji Yunchen tried his best to hold back his laughter and sent another message. "Who gave her the golden roses?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Su Yu is currently investigating. If I find out who it is, I might really relapse. I will definitely chop this person into pieces!"

Finally, Ji Yunchen could no longer hold it in. He raised his head and laughed loudly. Relapse? He was obviously angry at his love rival. This king of the Capital was jealous!

In the office, Ji Yunchen was laughing so hard that tears were flowing out of his eyes. As he held his stomach, he patted his thigh. The clerk who came in to give him the information was dumbfounded. Usually, Ji Yunchen would not laugh. What was wrong with him today?

After laughing for a while, Ji Yunchen sent another message. "Ninth Master, I didn't expect that you would have such a day. Hahaha..."

Xie Jiuhan did not reply. He only replied with a bloody knife emoticon. Killing intent could be seen through the screen.

"Ninth Master, calm down. Isn't it just golden roses? You get someone to make one worth 100 million yuan for Qingqing. I guarantee that it'll be more than that person's gift." Ji Yunchen comforted him.

Xie Jiuhan replied, "No. Even if I give her a billion, it won't be the first time that she's received golden roses, so I can't accept it!"

On the other end of the phone, Ji Yunchen was dying of laughter. When he thought of Xie Jiuhan's jealous expression, he couldn't help but want to laugh. The little clerk felt goosebumps from his smile..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro