21 - 30

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 21: Old Man Continue To Be Awkward

Feng Jianing walked towards the back of the big screen.

When she was preparing for her speech in the morning, she specially checked the position of the podium. The row of flashing lights under the screen was changed by her. At that time, because the size was not suitable, she specially used a rope to reinforce it. She wanted to appear perfectly and there must not be any accidents. She did not expect that it would benefit someone else.

But now, it was her chance again. Feng Jianing knew that God was still on her side.

After making sure that no one was paying attention to her, Feng Jianing's gaze turned vicious. She took out a small folding knife that she used to protect herself and cut the reinforced rope bit by bit.

The moment the rope was broken, the row of stage lights that had lost their control fell one after another. Feng Qing was standing right below her.. As long as she couldn't dodge, even if she couldn't die, she could still be crippled.

Gu Qingye, who was standing in the first row, was shocked. There was an accident on the stage, and the little blind girl couldn't see it. He wanted to rush up to save her, but someone was faster than him and rushed past him like a spring.

At least five to six meters away from the podium, Xie Jiuhan's speed was like a cheetah's. He rushed forward and hugged Feng Qing tightly, then dodged to the side.

Bang!

A row of spotlights fell at Feng Qing's feet. The broken glass fragments scratched Xie Jiuhan's ears.

Following this sound, the people on the field erupted.

Xie Jiuhan ignored the pain in his ears and examined the girl in his arms. A piece of glass about five to six centimeters long was pierced into her snow-white calf. Blood had already dripped onto the ground.

Feng Qing murmured, "It hurts." She hugged Xie Jiuhan tightly.

Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing and walked through the crowd with a cold face. When he passed by the principal, his gaze was malicious. He did not listen to the principal's explanation.

At that moment, Di Zongzhi felt that he had seen a genuine killing intent in the Ninth Master's eyes. There was only one sentence in his mind: It was over!

In the crowd, Gu Qingye retracted his leg and stood up straight. There was a playful look in his eyes as he teased Xie Shihao who was beside him. "Are you sure this is the legendary Ninth Master who is decisive and unreasonable? Your uncle?"

Xie Shihao's face darkened. "Hmph, what a vixen!"

Gu Qingye raised his brows in confusion.

Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing to the nearest infirmary in the school to treat Feng Qing's bleeding wound. At that moment, Xie Jiuhan's heart was so violent that he wanted to kill someone. He carefully pulled out the glass shards, disinfected them, and bandaged them. Throughout the entire process, he did not say a word.

"Jiu... it hurts..." Feng Qing couldn't see, but the other sensations were magnified by a hundred times. It was extremely sensitive. Although it hurt, she could also feel that Xie Jiuhan was in a terrible mood.

However, when Feng Qing opened her mouth softly, although Xie Jiuhan did not say a word, his movements became even gentler. He carefully blew on Feng Qing's wound before getting up to sit behind her. Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing and pressed on her legs to prevent her from subconsciously twitching due to the pain.

Feng Qing leaned against Xie Jiuhan's chest and felt his breath on her ear. Her heart felt itchy. She knew that her Jiuhan was stubborn but soft-hearted.

She asked curiously, "What fell down just now?"

"Lights." Xie Jiuhan was a man of few words.

Feng Qing pouted and nodded. She had sensed the danger and was prepared to dodge. However, when she heard Xie Jiuhan rushing over, she naturally waited for him on the spot.

Recalling the man's desperation, Feng Qing rubbed her lifeless eyes against her chest like a kitten.

"Jiu... I can hear your heart beat so fast. Are you worried about me?"

Xie Jiuhan wrapped up her wound and said in an unfriendly tone, "I didn't."

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan's brows were tightly knitted. The glass shards had pierced less than a centimeter into her leg, which was considered lucky. Otherwise, she would have needed stitches. However, it would leave a scar on the young lady's fair calf, and it made Xie Jiuhan feel uncomfortable again.

"Stubborn. I really don't understand what you're feeling awkward about. Is it so hard to admit that you're worried..." Feng Qing knew that he was throwing a tantrum. He didn't want to keep her constrained by his side, but she met with an accident on the first day she went out. This man must be blaming himself. His nervous heartbeat was about to burst out of her eardrums, yet he was still being stubborn.

"Qingqing, how are you?"

The door of the infirmary was suddenly pushed open from the outside. Xu Mingqian ran in, panting heavily. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Feng Qing in Xie Jiuhan's arms.

Feng Qing's ears twitched. Hearing Xu Mingqian's worry, she smiled sweetly and comforted him, "Brother Mingqian, I'm fine. I'll be alive and kicking tomorrow."

"Brother, Qingqing..." Xie Jiuhan's thin lips lightly spat out two words. He licked his upper teeth and tried his best to suppress his emotions. He didn't want the young lady to know that he still couldn't control his emotions. However, his tone was so cold that it seemed like it could freeze people into ice shards.

Chapter 22: Bitten By This Old Man

Xu Mingqian wanted to go and take a good look at Feng Qing. He was really worried, but the man's imposing manner forced him to stop instinctively. Even so, Xu Mingqian still thanked the man earnestly. "Thank you for saving Qingqing! If you need anything in the future, as long as it's something I can do, I will definitely do it."

In Xu Mingqian's opinion, his relationship with Qingqing should be closer.

Feng Qing could feel the man's pressure getting lower and lower following Xu Mingqian's words. She knew that he was emotionally unstable again and had to calm him down quickly so that he would not fall ill. It had been a long time since he lost control of his emotions.

However, before Feng Qing could speak, the man did not give Xu Mingqian a chance to resist and said coldly, "Get out. The patient still needs treatment. Don't disturb her!"

"Oh! Qingqing, I'll come and see you later." Xu Mingqian subconsciously walked out and closed the door behind him..

"Jiu, when did you become a doctor? You're snatching Ji Yunchen's job." Feng Qing smiled like a little fairy. Knowing that Xie Jiuhan had controlled his emotions, she was so happy that she forgot about the pain in her leg.

"You just made friends a few hours ago, and now you can call each other Brother and Qingqing?" The man said as he held the little girl's wound and gently rubbed it for her. He knew that her senses were sensitive, and the pain was more than several times that of an ordinary person.

"Oh? Is there old vinegar in the infirmary? Did you break it? It's so sour..." The young lady turned her head and sniffed around Xie Jiuhan's chest. In the next second, her cheek was pinched by someone, and the man's warm breath landed on her face.

"Still talking nonsense?" The man questioned unhappily.

Feng Qing raised her head. With her face pinched, her words were a little unclear. "We didn't just get to know each other. He's the big brother I met in the mountains when I was young. We grew up together...

"And don't pinch my face. My face is getting rounder and rounder because you pinched it!"

Feng Qing pouted and complained in dissatisfaction. She felt that Xie Jiuhan was being unreasonable today. He got jealous all of a sudden and bullied her. Just as she was about to say that he wasn't as temperamental as before, he acted up again.

"You're not allowed to call other people 'brother' in the future. You're mine, do you hear me? You don't want to be troubled and experience life as a normal person, I can cooperate with you, but don't let me hear you call other people 'brother'!" Xie Jiuhan set the rules and relaxed his grip.

The young lady did not know how much her calling him 'brother' would kill him!

"Ah? Xie Jiuhan, you're so rude..." Feng Qing continued to complain, but before she could finish speaking, she felt a warm touch on her lips and a little pain. The man wasn't kissing her. She was bitten by this old man again.

Actually, 25 was not considered old. It was just that when Feng Qing met him, she was still underage.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan was like a wild beast waiting for its prey. He knew that Feng Qing was especially afraid of pain, so he deliberately used some strength to kiss her fiercely. He wanted to punish her... punish her for making his heart more and more confused.

"I'll punish you like this if you call other people 'brother' again!" Xie Jiuhan looked at the little girl, whose face was flushed red and whose eyes were filled with tears, and nodded vigorously. He then raised his hand to wipe away the traces on her lips. However, his heart, which was already in a mess, was still not calm.

"You've never called me big brother like that before..."

Feng Qing :"..." Why did Xie Jiuhan sound wronged?

"You didn't ask me to call you that either?" Feng Qing pouted her swollen lips and said innocently.

"I didn't ask you to call other men 'brother'! Why are you still calling them that?"

Bah, this man is starting to be unreasonable! Feng Qing was helpless.

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing. This time, he did not pinch her face. Instead, he pinched Feng Qing's delicate chin and bit her ear. "Call me Brother Jiu!"

Unable to escape the man's coercion, Feng Qing could only yield. "Brother Jiu..." Feng Qing was a little embarrassed. She felt the man let go of her and even pushed her away.

"Jiu, what's wrong with you?" Feng Qing's hand traced the man's Adam's apple, his face a little hot.

Feng Qing couldn't see Xie Jiuhan's expression, but this man pulled her hand away and got up to help her put on her socks.

"I have things to do. I'll see you at home tonight." Xie Jiuhan helped Feng Qing put on her shoes and socks. He was not worried about Feng Qing's safety because there were bodyguards following her secretly along the way. There was also March who had been taught.

Feng Qing acknowledged.

Before he left, Xie Jiuhan reminded her again, "Remember, don't call anyone brother."

Feng Qing tilted her head and asked doubtfully, "Didn't you want me to call you Brother Jiu?"

"No, not anymore. You'd better call me like you used to." Hearing Feng Qing call him 'Brother Jiu' again, Xie Jiuhan's eyes darkened as he rejected her coldly. Hearing Feng Qing call him 'Brother Jiu' made his old heart unable to take it.

Chapter 23: Feng Qing Is My Sister

Xie Jiuhan settled the little girl down and walked out of the infirmary. He saw Principal Di and the others standing in the corridor of the infirmary, waiting quietly.

When Xu Mingqian saw Xie Jiuhan come out, he wanted to go in and see how Feng Qing was doing. However, Xie Jiuhan blocked him from going inside.

"She needs a good rest. Don't go in there and bother her." Xie Jiuhan's voice was so cold that it could freeze people into ice sculptures. Xu Mingqian's expression was unpleasant. He had been warned by this man once again.

Principal Di immediately scolded Xu Mingqian. "Which class are you from? Hurry up and go back to attend the opening ceremony."

Xu Mingqian looked at the tightly shut doors of the infirmary and clenched his fists.. Everyone in front of him was trying to stop him! In the end, it was all because he was a student. He was not strong enough to even take a step forward. Xu Mingqian did not pursue the matter any further. He turned around and left with his head lowered.

After Xu Mingqian left, Principal Di rushed forward and reported the incident respectfully.

"The stage lights were newly changed. The reinforced side wasn't done properly, so they fell off. We've already dealt with the relevant personnel. But I still have to thank the Ninth Master for your quick reaction and saving my student..."

Before Principal Di could finish his flattery, Xie Jiuhan interrupted him. "I hope that this will be the last time such an incident will happen. How dare you call yourself the number one university in the capital? If you can't even protect the safety of the students, I don't know what's the point of my annual donation."

Xie Jiuhan warned Principal Di before he could say anything else.

Principal Di jogged behind Xie Jiuhan and promised that the school would definitely strengthen security measures in the future and that there would be no more accidents!

Shen Suying looked at Xie Jiuhan's back view and then looked in the direction of the infirmary. Xie Jiuhan said that he was married and did not interact with the opposite sex. Wasn't there an exception? This proved that he was not as unreasonable as the rumors said. Moreover, Madam Xie was a beauty. It was impossible for Xie Jiuhan to fall for a blind person.

However, at the thought that Xie Jiuhan had saved Feng Qing, Shen Suying's perception on Feng Qing disappeared instantly. She actually made Xie Jiuhan make an exception. This made Shen Suying very uncomfortable!

Shen Suying's expression was a little ferocious, but she quickly felt relieved. There was still time in the future. She would find another chance to deal with Feng Qing!

On the field, the opening ceremony continued. Feng Qing rested for a while before returning to the ceremony.

Although Xie Jiuhan had already left, almost everyone's eyes were on Feng Qing after the accident.

Feng Qing was led to the front row by Instructor Bai.

Xu Mingqian stood in the back row and looked at Feng Qing with a complicated expression. Until the opening ceremony ended, Xu Mingqian did not step forward to speak to Feng Qing.

After the ceremony ended, Feng Qing was about to leave when Feng Jianing ran out of nowhere and rushed to Feng Qing. "Feng Qing, it's really you! I thought I was hallucinating. I'm so happy to see you! I think you're the most suitable person to replace me on the stage."

Although Feng Jianing was wearing a hat, along the way, she was shouting loudly. Everyone around looked over. "Feng Jianing, what's your relationship with Feng Qing?"

"What a coincidence, both of you are surnamed Feng!"

"Feng Qing is my younger sister." Feng Jianing lowered her hat and bit her lip. Her pitiful look made the people around her feel sorry for her.

"Your sister? What sister? You have the same surname, your biological sister?"

The surrounding people were discussing fervently.

However, Feng Jianing didn't answer the people around her anymore. She only secretly pinched her hand and squeezed out two drops of tears. Then, she looked at Feng Qing and said, "Feng Qing, where have you been for the past three years? Mom and Dad have been looking for you! I'm also looking for you.

"Why haven't you come home? I'm really shocked that you got into the Capital University. I'm also happy for you. After all, you were expelled from high school and don't have much education... I heard that there are a few unpopular majors who have a lower threshold...

"Oh! Look at me, why am I saying all this? I'm really happy for you that you can go to university. Feng Qing, let's go home today. It's been three years. Father and Mother are no longer angry with you. After all, they were worried about you back then. You won't still hate Father and Mother, right?"

When the surrounding people heard Feng Jianing's words, their discussions became softer. They were all listening attentively to the gossip.

"Haha..."

Feng Qing sneered. "Don't worry. I'll definitely go back to my home. You must have been very happy for the past three years, right? You're not the biological daughter of the Feng family, yet you're taking up my position and enjoying everything I have. I think you're really happy!"

Chapter 24: Ran Away With The Old Man?

Feng Qing's words caused the crowd to explode. This was much more information than what Feng Jianing said just now.

"So, Feng Jianing isn't the daughter of the Feng family?"

"Is this for real..."

"I came from Jiangdu. I remember that three years ago, there was a piece of news in Jiangdu, but it stopped after a while. The Feng family had two daughters. One was their biological daughter, and the other was an abandoned baby..."

Upon hearing the word 'abandoned baby', Feng Jianing's gaze turned fierce. This word was her greatest humiliation! For a moment, her voice was raised as though someone had touched a nerve.

"Feng Qing! It was you who left for three years without any news. Father and Mother are worried about you every day. How can you be so selfish!

"I know that you've been jealous of me all these years because I've been studying better than you and learning everything very quickly.. You're unhappy that I'm better than you in everything, but what can I do if I don't work hard? I'm not you. I don't have my own parents. I can only become stronger on my own, and I don't dare to be as willful as you. I'll never leave for three years without caring about my parents!"

After finishing in one breath, Feng Jianing seemed to have thought of something and said faintly, "I know why you never came back. I heard Mom and Dad secretly crying that you ran away with an old man... I still don't understand why. Could it be because he's richer?"

After Feng Jianing finished speaking, she quickly covered her mouth as if she regretted saying those words. Then, she pretended to have said something wrong. "Feng Qing, it's all in the past anyway. Don't mind it. Mom and Dad have already forgiven you. I've already heard from Chief Shen that you're a handicapped student specially recruited by the school this year. Go home quickly. Our family will wait for you to come back."

Feng Jianing didn't give Feng Qing a chance to continue talking. She turned around and ran away. She couldn't let Feng Qing return to the Feng family and take everything away from her!

She had been in the Feng family ever since she was born, and it was only natural that she enjoyed everything there was to enjoy. In a few years, the two old fogeys would hand the Feng family over to her. She wouldn't give Feng Qing a chance to fight for it!

Looking at Feng Jianing's ashamed expression of accidentally leaking other people's privacy, the surrounding people also knew that Feng Qing couldn't see it. The gaze they used to look at Feng Qing also became more daring, and the discussions became louder.

But they might have forgotten that Feng Qing was blind, not deaf.

"D*mn! What did I hear? Three years ago? According to the age of the freshmen, Feng Qing wasn't an adult three years ago, right?"

"She ran off with the old man at that time? What a heavy taste."

"But is what Feng Jianing said true? Who knows what's going on between the two of them?"

"What are you saying? Feng Jianing's character is obvious to all. Besides, she's a public figure. How can she spout nonsense? What Feng Jianing said must be true!"

Hearing the fearless words around her, Feng Qing couldn't be bothered to pay attention to them. However, Feng Qing looked down on Feng Jianing's moves. Three years had passed and there wasn't any improvement at all?

Not far away, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao did not leave either. Watching this farce, Xie Shihao did not make a sound, but his expression was not good.

Gu Qingye watched as Feng Qing calmly led her stupid guide dog and disappeared into the crowd, and his smile became even more playful. "I knew it. This little blind girl will make my university life more interesting."

"Interesting? Gu Qingye, on account of our good relationship, don't say that I didn't warn you! Put your interest in that idiot Feng Jianing. Don't have any designs on Feng Qing." Hearing Gu Qingye's words, Xie Shihao thought of something and turned around to warn him.

Gu Qingye looked at the person beside him and raised his eyebrows. "Why? Are you interested in her? Is that why you're warning me?"

Gu Qingye's words made Xie Shihao explode. "I'm warning you, don't get yourself into trouble! Feng Qing is abnormal and scary!" After saying that, Xie Shihao turned around and left angrily. He was too lazy to say anything to Gu Qingye.

Feng Qing didn't live on campus. After all, it wasn't convenient for her eyes. At dusk, Feng Qing held March's hand as they walked out of the campus. When they passed by a deserted boulevard, March suddenly let out a series of low growls to warn her.

More than ten tattooed youths with yellow hair and green hair were holding clubs and wandering around Feng Qing. They were obviously waiting for her here.

"I say, Brother Zhu, she's just a weak woman? You called so many of us?"

"Exactly, who are you looking down on?"

The man who was addressed as Brother Zhu stood in the crowd. He was one of the people who was beaten up by Xu Mingqian on the bus today.

Old Zhu looked around Feng Qing and saw that there was only a grimacing dog. He smiled wretchedly and said, "We wanted to borrow some money to spend, but now, we want money and people! Take off your clothes obediently and let us have a good time!"

Chapter 25: Blood At The Corner Of Her Mouth

When the men heard this, they laughed even more wretchedly and surrounded Feng Qing with their clubs.

The evening sun fell on Feng Qing. March was already prepared to fight, and Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly, her expression somewhat excited. Feng Qing tilted her head and smiled happily. "The one being pleasured should be me..."

"What did you say?"

"Ah—!"

In less than a minute, more than a dozen men were knocked down, each of them screaming.

"They really can't make it!" Feng Qing sighed regretfully. These people had nothing but brute force and no fighting techniques. She had finished them off in a few moves, but she hadn't had enough yet.

At this moment, Old Zhu struggled to his feet and struck the back of Feng Qing's head with the iron rod. Feng Qing's ears moved slightly and she lowered her head to dodge the iron rod.. She spun her left leg and kicked Old Zhu's chin.

Old Zhu fell to his knees with a loud thud. He spat out a mouthful of blood, and some of it even splashed onto Feng Qing's face.

Feng Qing raised her hand and calmly wiped it away before turning around to leave. March quickly caught up with Feng Qing. He was panting, clearly in a good mood. The girl and dog had not gone far when someone came.

Gu Qingye took off his cool helmet and sat on a modified Yamaha motorcycle, looking at the messy scene.

"What's going on over there?" Gu Qingye looked behind Feng Qing and saw a bunch of people lying on the ground and Feng Qing's blood stains.

"Maybe they drank too much. Who knows? Don't disturb them. They'll be fine after some sleep." Feng Qing looked obedient.

"Oh... you don't live on campus, do you? I'll send you back." The more Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing, the more he found her interesting. This was the first time he had invited a girl to sit on his motorcycle.

"Thank you, Student Gu. Just take me to the bus stop on Empress Road. It's not convenient for me to go straight home."

When Gu Qingye heard this, he sneered. "You're already 20, right? What's so inconvenient about that? Is your family afraid that you'll fall in love early?"

Feng Qing ignored Gu Qingye's words and sat on the back seat of the motorcycle. She even let March jump onto the motorcycle and squat between her and Gu Qingye.

"Hold me tight. If not, the car will move and throw you away!"

What responded to Gu Qingye was March's large claws, which left a few scratches on his clothes!

Gu Qingye: "!"

Was it too late for her to go down now? How could she forget her big stupid dog?

The roar of the motorcycle was like that of a wild beast, especially loud on the streets. Feng Qing enjoyed this feeling of extreme speed very much, but she did not know that her relationship with Gu Qingye had already been secretly taken and spread to the school's website.

When they arrived at the bus stop, Feng Qing and March got off the motorcycle. Just when she was about to ask Gu Qingye about the motorcycle, a silver convertible sports car drove over and stopped beside Feng Qing.

When March saw that Xie Shihao was driving, he barked enthusiastically.

Xie Shihao was the youngest son of the eldest son of the Xie family, and he had a flamboyant personality. Otherwise, he wouldn't have befriended Gu Qingye. It could be said that the two of them shared similar personalities.

The profligate behavior of a rich young master was vividly portrayed on Xie Shihao. However, he still had some shining points on him. He had chosen the medical profession, and his dream was to save people.

At this moment, Xie Shihao was even more like a dog than March. He looked at Feng Qing aggressively, wishing he could strangle Feng Qing to death. However, he didn't dare to do so, so he felt extremely aggrieved.

He looked at his good friend, his expression serious like he was about to carry out a surgery. "Xiao Ye, I've already reminded you more than once! Put your interest elsewhere, don't provoke Feng Qing."

Gu Qingye removed his helmet and squinted his eyes as he looked at Feng Qing and Xie Shihao. "What's your relationship?"

Xie Shihao replied impatiently, "You'll know when it's time for you to know. Stop asking. I won't hurt you!"

If not for the fact that he and Gu Qingye were friends, he would not have been so nosy!

What kind of person was Xie Jiuhan? Not to mention the Xie family, he was a man who had the entire Capital under his feet. If Gu Qingye was interested in his woman, wasn't he courting death?

Gu Qingye looked at Xie Shihao's serious expression and narrowed his eyes. He thought of all sorts of possibilities, but no matter what, Xie Shihao's reaction had aroused his interest in Feng Qing even more!

He did not say much and waved his hand with a smile. "I'll take my leave then. See you tomorrow."

The bus arrived and Feng Qing held March's leash as they boarded the bus. Xie Shihao drove slowly behind them. He couldn't figure out why this young master had to bring a guide dog to school to study even though he could have spent her days as the Young Madam.

Feng Qing held March's leash as they entered the villa. Xie Shihao parked his car outside and followed them into the villa, nagging as they walked.

"Feng Qing, what are you trying to do? Xiao Ye is my brother, I won't watch you kill him! Just take it that I'm begging you, ignore him, don't get involved with him, he won't bother with you if he feels it's boring, he's just bored and interested in new things!"

Chapter 26: Siren's Singing

"Let me remind you, you're my uncle's woman. He has already announced to the public that you're his wife. Can we have some self-awareness as a married couple? Moreover, my uncle doesn't even touch the opposite sex. How can you do whatever you want?

"I really don't understand. What does a man like Little Uncle like you for? Do you think you two are compatible? Isn't this a joke?!" Feng Qing walked in front while Xie Shihao followed closely behind. As long as Feng Qing didn't answer him, Xie Shihao would continue.

Feng Qing suddenly stopped and turned to look behind Xie Shihao. "Jiuhan, you're back!"

Xie Shihao shuddered and didn't dare to move. He turned around stiffly with sweat all over his face. "Little Uncle! I didn't mean that. I... I...

"Uncle, I was wrong!" Xie Shihao jumped up in fright and immediately knelt down to apologize. However, after waiting for a long time, he didn't hear any response from Xie Jiuhan.. He secretly raised his head. Was there anyone else in the courtyard?

Feng Qing brought March in.

"Damn! Feng Qing! You're a witch! How dare you lie to me!" Xie Shihao gritted his teeth in hatred and walked in with a strong aura. Xie Jiuhan hadn't returned yet, so Xie Shihao wasn't afraid anymore. He sat on the sofa and took a deep breath. He had been scared to death just now.

Feng Qing, this woman, knew that he was afraid of his uncle. She did it on purpose. She was really too much.

At that moment, his cell phone rang with a notification. He immediately took out his cell phone and opened an app 'You Can Sing Anytime You Want'. He clicked into the goddess's live stream.

As usual, the goddess did not show her face. The background of the page was a sea elf. Although everyone said that it was a Siren, in Xie Shihao's eyes, it was an elf!

"Hello, everyone has been waiting for a long time."

When Xie Shihao heard his goddess' live stream, he was so excited that he started to crazily send gifts. Instantly, the screen was filled with small rockets! This kind of nouveau riche behavior caused the entire comment section to be filled with exclamations and comments.

"Daddy is here again!"

"I can't believe he's using the most expensive gift! He's so rich..."

"May I ask if your family is still short of people? I can even clean the toilet..."

Half a year ago, a singer by the name of Siren sang at the most popular live-streaming platform and released an original song, "Wishful".

In about a week, the song reached the top of the original music charts. The unique voice of the Siren was called attractive like diamonds, ethereal like the deep sea, passionate yet firm, gentle and grand.

The lyrics progressed layer by layer. The emotions were steady and restrained, and the emotions contained within were even more unfathomable. Under the commentary of "Wishful", many people were saying that the singer's voice was just like her name, like a siren singing.

From then on, the Siren released many original songs and attracted other original singers to imitate her. However, none of them could reach the pinnacle of the Siren's singing.

Of course, in this world, there were doubts when there was success. Many people said that the Siren was a team that used falsetto and voice. There were also people who said that she might be the queen of songs that had retired from the music industry. There were even people who pretended to be the Siren and took on commercial performances or even scams.

For a moment, because of who the Siren was, it even made it onto the hot search list.

Later on, the app officials invited the Siren to do a live broadcast. However, the Siren did not show her face on camera. Instead, she chose a deep sea demon persona as their representative.

As if she really was that Siren. It was a blurry oil painting. Under the deep blue sea, the weak sunlight shone on a blurry figure.

During the live broadcast, the Siren did not chat or reply to comments. She only played the piano, harp, guitar, and even the guqin...

Depending on the style, she would change her instruments and sing her own original songs. Because of this, many people marveled at the abilities of the Siren. After all, it was already very impressive for a person to know a few instruments, but the Siren was proficient in many kinds of instruments! Even the masters were amazed by her professionalism.

Not long after the live broadcast of the Siren, a fan called "Please call me rich daddy" suddenly appeared. Every day, he would send gifts to the Siren, and each time he made a move, it would not be less than two million. The rich daddy's money toss caused a sensation on the entire platform and kept breaking the record.

"I'll be singing a new song for everyone today."

The Siren's song rang out. It was as ethereal as ever, mesmerizing and intoxicating.

All kinds of comments flooded the screen. Xie Shihao was lying on the sofa and humming along with the Siren. He was sending gifts as he sang.

Ever since he became a fan of the Siren, Xie Shihao had spent all his pocket money on her. He was considered the number one fan of the Siren.

Chapter 27: Complain To Xie Jiuhan

It was also because of the Siren that Xie Shihao's insomnia was alleviated. Every night, he would fall asleep with the Siren's singing.

Just as Xie Shihao was intoxicated, the Siren suddenly stopped. Then, it showed that the host left the line!

Xie Shihao looked confused. At this moment, a servant rushed in and informed him, "Young Master Shihao, get up quickly. The Ninth Master is back!"

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao immediately put his phone away and stood up straight to welcome his uncle.

The elevator suddenly opened, and Feng Qing ran out, panting. She ran towards Xie Jiuhan with a face full of joy and entered his arms precisely.

Xie Jiuhan was still wearing the dark blue suit he wore at school today. He reached out and picked Feng Qing up.

Feng Qing nestled in Xie Jiuhan's embrace, feeling the man's body temperature and heartbeat. She raised her hand and touched the man's face along his neck. Feng Qing touched Xie Jiuhan's brow bone every day, as if she was looking at a man with her eyes.

Xie Shihao, who was standing at the side, felt his mouth twitch. He had enough of this sweetness and the treatment of him like air.

Because Xie Jiuhan was here, Xie Shihao could only curse Feng Qing in his heart! "You vixen! You used your youth to seduce Little Uncle! Because of you, you vixen, Little Uncle doesn't even have a female mosquito by his side!"

Feng Qing caressed Xie Jiuhan's eyebrows and leaned on his shoulder. She felt like she was in the warm sun and was extremely blissful.

"Jiuhan, Xie Shihao must be calling me a vixen!" Feng Qing leaned on Xie Jiuhan's shoulder and complained.

Xie Shihao was instantly driven mad. Everyone said that a blind person's ears were sharp, but it wasn't to the extent that she could hear his own thoughts, right?

Although Feng Qing couldn't hear Xie Shihao's thoughts or see his expression, she was smart enough to guess. That was because Xie Shihao disliked her intimate contact with Xie Jiuhan!

When Xie Jiuhan heard Feng Qing's words, he looked at Xie Shihao with an even more unfriendly gaze. Xie Shihao's legs immediately went weak. He was really too afraid of Little Uncle.

Xie Jiuhan couldn't be bothered with him. He carried Feng Qing to the dining room and sat her on his lap. He lowered his head to check Feng Qing's injury.

"When I left the school, I asked the school doctor to check again. He said that it was fine and would heal in a few days!"

Xie Jiuhan listened to Feng Qing's words and frowned as he looked at the wound on Feng Qing's leg. His heart ached terribly, but he still looked cold.

"In the afternoon, I asked Xie Qi to check. Behind the big screen was the blind spot of the school's surveillance, but at that time, a woman wearing a hat entered." Xie Jiuhan's meaning was clear. The stage lights incident today had something to do with this woman.

"Who is it?" Feng Qing asked.

"Feng Jianing." Xie Jiuhan knew what this name meant to Feng Qing!

Feng Qing was not surprised to hear this name.

"How is that possible? Is this matter really related to Feng Jianing? Could it be a misunderstanding? That woman isn't stupid. Doesn't she know that there are surveillance cameras everywhere?" Xie Shihao came over to interrupt.

He knew that as long as he did not come over, he would not have dinner. However, for Xie Jiuhan, the recipes were prepared according to Feng Qing's preferences. Xie Shihao pouted.

Xie Jiuhan still ignored Xie Shihao. He was really anxious about Xie Shihao's intelligence. He asked Feng Qing directly, "How do you want to deal with the Feng family? You've already let them live a relaxed life for three years."

Feng Qing didn't answer this question. She merely raised her head and took a deep breath before saying, "Jiu Han, I want to eat sweet and sour fish!"

Xie Jiuhan picked up the chopsticks and picked out the fish bones for Feng Qing before feeding it to her.

Xie Shihao watched helplessly as his uncle's decisive hands picked out fish bones for a woman. Anger surged in his heart.

Feng Qing, who was sitting on Xie Jiuhan's lap, could clearly hear Xie Shihao's accelerated heartbeat and heavy breathing. She knew that he was angry again. However, she liked how Xie Shihao was extremely angry but couldn't do anything to her.

"Jiu Han, I still want to eat shredded sweet potatoes..."

Xie Jiuhan stretched out his chopsticks and was about to feed Feng Qing again. However, he suddenly thought of something and stopped. "You can continue eating if you want to. Please explain to me what's going on between you and that brat from the Gu family."

Xie Shihao looked at Feng Qing nervously. At this moment, Xie Shihao sincerely hoped that Feng Qing could hear his thoughts. Feng Qing! My dear lady, please tell the truth. You have nothing to do with Gu Qingye. If not, Little Uncle could just move his fingers and that brat would be finished!

Feng Qing took a bite of the delicious sweet potato that Xie Jiuhan had picked up. This was her favorite. It was her happiest time to be able to eat something like this when she was young.

Chapter 28: Ninth Master's Personal Modification

As Feng Qing ate, she replied, "It doesn't matter! I'm just interested in his modified motorcycle. It would be great if I could ride it myself and enjoy the extreme speed."

Xie Shihao looked at his uncle, afraid that he would see a murderous expression on his face.

Feng Qing's every move was under his uncle's control, so when he found out that Gu Qingye had actually left with Feng Qing, Xie Shihao sped off without another word. Xie Shihao was worried that Gu Qingye would throw a tantrum and send Feng Qing back. If that happened, he would be waiting to collect Gu Qingye's corpse!

"You're not allowed to ride his motorcycle anymore. If I find out that you have anything to do with him again, I'll find a rope and lock you up!" Xie Jiuhan held Feng Qing's waist and pulled her towards him, his tone threatening.

Xie Shihao quickly followed suit. "Feng Qing, listen carefully! Our Xiao Ye already has someone, don't harm him."

"Your Xiao Ye? I've heard this sentence twice..." Feng Qing leaned into Xie Jiuhan's embrace and asked excitedly, "I couldn't tell, Xie Shihao. Between you and Gu Qingye, who is number one and who is number zero?"

"What are you talking about?" Xie Shihao didn't understand.

Feng Qing continued teasing him, "Xie Shihao, are you Zero..."

Before Feng Qing could finish, Xie Jiuhan covered her mouth. "Where did you learn this?"

"Please, it's the internet age now. Everyone knows about this!" Feng Qing was a little helpless. These two people were too old-fashioned.

Xie Shihao didn't understand what they were talking about. He picked up his phone and searched quickly. Suddenly, he felt that the food was no longer fragrant and was a little disgusting.

"I'm not eating anymore. I'm leaving!" Xie Shihao had escaped. He was afraid that he would curse Feng Qing and get beaten up by his uncle!

"Jiu, do you think Xie Shihao is homophobic?"

"Hurry up and eat. I refuse to talk about this boring topic."

That night, Xie Jiuhan placed Feng Qing, who had just finished bathing, on the bed and thoughtfully blew her hair.

"Jiuhan, you wanted me to attend the Capital University because you wanted me to personally deal with those enemies, right?" Feng Qing rested her head on Xie Jiuhan's thigh, the heat from the hairdryer ringing in her ears.

Xie Jiuhan dried Feng Qing's hair and caressed her face. He said decisively, "You can pull out their tendons and chop off their bones. As long as you want, I will prepare suitable weapons for you.

"The reason why you've kept them alive for three years is because you want to finish them off with your own hands and enjoy the thrill of revenge.

"You don't have to worry about all the trouble, because I'll handle it cleanly."

Feng Qing stood up and wrapped her arms around the man's neck. Xie Jiuhan looked back at her and both of them remained silent for a moment.

Xie Jiuhan had raised Feng Qing all these years. He had taught her many things—combat, guns, and even how to please himself. Feng Qing was like an obedient child, a likable kitten. He had carefully raised her up, and she had finally grown into the charming and innocent little woman he wanted to see.

Desire flashed across Xie Jiuhan's eyes. He bent down and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and her lips. Their breaths intertwined.

"Let's sleep." The man kissed for a while before suddenly stopping. He wrapped the little woman in the blanket and hugged her tightly to sleep.

Feng Qing smiled wordlessly. In fact, Xie Jiuhan had never touched her. Even on the night of the "disaster", the only breakthrough was for her to use her hands...

"Jiu Han, are you going on a business trip tomorrow?" Feng Qing asked.

"Yes, I will leave at dawn. Seven days," replied Xie Jiuhan.

"Oh! I'll miss you." Feng Qing leaned her head against Xie Jiuhan's arm excitedly.

"I realize you're happy every time I leave." Xie Jiuhan raised his hand and pinched Feng Qing's chin. He looked at the smile that Feng Qing had yet to retract.

"I already said that I'll miss you very much..." Feng Qing promised. She will really miss him, but she usually only thinks of him when she has time.

After all, Xie Jiuhan had gone on a business trip. Then, she would be free. She wouldn't have to be scared that she would get caught live-streaming and experimenting with things that Xie Jiuhan didn't know.

The man closed his eyes and did not speak. He held her tightly in his arms. He knew that this little woman was very cunning! In fact, he knew she wished that he would come back a few days later.

After Feng Qing fell asleep, Xie Jiuhan lifted the blanket and got up. He turned around and kissed Feng Qing on the forehead. He looked at her deeply for a while before leaving for the underground warehouse.

He changed into work clothes, wore sunglasses, gloves, and arranged some mechanical parts.

In the wee hours of the morning, the sky turned bright. Su Yu walked in and said softly, "Ninth Master, the private jet is ready."

Xie Jiuhan nodded and looked at the results of his night. He recalled Feng Qing's words at dinner. "If only I could ride it myself. I would enjoy the pleasure of extreme speed."

Of course, he had to pamper his little lucky star. As long as she wanted it, he would do it.

Chapter 29: I Advise You To Behave Yourself

When Feng Qing woke up, Xie Jiuhan had already taken his private jet and left. After Feng Qing finished her breakfast, she heard Xie Qi say to her excitedly, "Madam, you don't have to take the bus today."

"Why?" As soon as Feng Qing finished speaking, she was brought to the underground warehouse by Xie Qi.

Then, Xie Qi introduced eagerly and excitedly, "Because Ninth Master personally modified a voice-activated motorcycle for you!

"This motorbike is much cooler than that kid from the Gu family! And its speed can reach 260 kilometers per hour!

"Most importantly, this model is an unmanned version personally modified by Ninth Master. As long as you sit on it, your helmet will be connected to your earpiece. Through the satellite navigation, it can send you to any destination.

"Don't worry, ma' am. It's the most advanced sensory type, automatic operating system. You can go up the road without any burden.

"And I think the coolest thing about this model is that it has self-defense capabilities!

"It can shoot!" As Xie Qi spoke, his saliva flew everywhere. Feng Qing felt that her brain hurt a little bit.

Meanwhile, Xie Qi was still excitedly demonstrating to Feng Qing. "Madam, the buttons below the two handles have this function! Listen..."

As soon as Xie Qi finished speaking, several bullets pierced through the air and broke the steel plate in front of him.

Feng Qing was a little shocked by the effect. The little thing that Xie Jiuhan had modified for her was very powerful.

"Madam, you can rest assured and ride it to school! If you meet any bad guys again, you don't have to dirty your hands. Just shoot a hole in them and you'll still be satisfied!"

Feng Qing: "..."

Feng Qing rode her motorbike across the road. The thrill of flying through life made her feel relaxed and happy. Her black hair flew up, and the sunlight shone on her face. It was as if she was covered in a layer of golden light. Feng Qing could even smell the scent of soil and grass.

A flashy pink sports car suddenly drove over and walked beside her. In the car was Xie Shihao, who had a foul mouth!

"Feng Qing, stop! What are you doing?! I'll report you to the police! Why are you riding a motorcycle when you're blind? Aren't you afraid that you'll throw yourself out?!" Xie Shihao shouted at Feng Qing.

Feng Qing snorted. "Your uncle modified it for me. It's an automatic driving system! I can drive it even without seeing it."

"This is crazy!" Xie Shihao was speechless. He felt a little sour in his heart. When had his uncle ever been so attentive to him?

"Even if it's auto-pilot, you still can't see it. What if there's an accident on the road? What are you going to do?! Besides, did you write the traffic laws? How can a blind person get onto the road!"

Feng Qing knew that Xie Shihao was jealous of her because he didn't get the same treatment. Feng Qing then sped up and overtook Xie Shihao's sports car. She didn't want to hear his envious voice.

"Damn!" Xie Shihao couldn't stand being overtaken by Feng Qing's motorcycle. He sped up and overtook Feng Qing. He even pointed his middle finger at Feng Qing! Just the thought of Feng Qing not being able to see made him feel frustrated!

At this moment, Xie Shihao's jinx was right. There was a traffic accident ahead, so Xie Shihao's sports car couldn't leave. They could only wait for the accident ahead to be resolved.

However, Feng Qing didn't have to wait. She sped through the gap between the two cars and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Capital's number one university

Feng Qing parked her motorcycle in the parking lot and walked towards the school building.

"Look, Feng Qing is here! She's Feng Jianing's younger sister!"

"Impressive. It's only the second day since she came to school, and she's already hooked up with two male idols!"

"She can't see, but her nature is cheap! That's right. After all, I heard that she can even capture an old man. How can a young man resist her temptation?"

Along the way, many boys who liked Feng Jianing and the girls who liked the two male idols didn't treat Feng Qing kindly at all! Because Feng Qing couldn't see, their voices weren't restrained either. Those who didn't know would think that Feng Qing was blind and deaf.

As long as these people did not stand in front of her, Feng Qing could not be bothered with them. It would be a waste of time to speak to these brainless people. However, she only took a few steps and Feng Qing felt three people walking towards her.

One of them went straight for her shoulder, she was going to hit her, but Feng Qing dodged. The girl was a sports student who practiced lead shot. She knew that Feng Qing was blind and didn't retract her strength at all. After hitting the air, she fell to the ground and almost fell flat on her face.

The other two girls immediately stopped Feng Qing.

"Feng Qing! We're warning you to behave yourself. Although you've replaced Feng Jianing as the new student representative, your little bit of limelight won't be able to last for a few days!"

"You're just a wild girl who came out of a ravine. In less than two days, you've caught the attention of two of the school's male idols. Are you very proud of yourself?"

"A loose woman like you is really embarrassing our Capital University! How dare you let Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu send you home when you're blind? Feng Qing, you can't afford such good fortune!"

Chapter 30: Be Careful, Your Blessings Will Be Lost

The three women threatened and insulted Feng Qing. The surrounding people also whispered among themselves. If it was anyone else, they would have been so aggrieved that they would not know what to do.

However, this was really not enough for Feng Qing. Confused, Feng Qing asked, "Who told you that Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye sent me home?" Feng Qing was really puzzled. The inconvenience caused by her eyes was actually quite a lot.

"You still have the cheek to ask! Last night, you took Young Master Gu's car first and then Young Master Xie's car. The forum has long exploded!" The three sportsmen were furious.

"Ha! So you're jealous? That's a pity. You'll never be able to sit in their car..." Feng Qing sneered. She knew what she wanted to know and wasn't in the mood to talk nonsense with them.

"What a joke! Feng Qing, you actually think that we're jealous of a blind person!"

"As your senior, let me remind you out of goodwill. People like you are not that blessed. You have to be careful when you use your good fortune. Otherwise, if you get unlucky one day, it will be fatal!"

"And that proud little face of yours will also suffer with you. Be careful in the future. I heard that it's very painful to be splashed with sulfuric acid... Be careful or you won't even know how you died!"

The girls became more and more vicious as they spoke, wishing they could peel off Feng Qing's seductive face.

Feng Qing only smiled when she heard this. "Then thank you seniors for your reminder. However, I'll also give this to you seniors. You really have to be careful with your good fortune. Otherwise, if you're unlucky one day, it'll really be life-threatening. Since seniors are so kind, you definitely won't directly lose your lives. At most, you'll just be a little unlucky."

Feng Qing was about to leave when the girl who didn't hit Feng Qing bumped into her again. However, Feng Qing dodged her again and she almost fell. The girl's face was as black as the bottom of a pot when she failed to hit a small blind person twice in a row.

After walking away, Feng Qing took out her phone and contacted Xie Qi. "Check who posted about me on the school's forum."

Not far away, three senior sisters suddenly screamed. They wanted to chase after Feng Qing and continue to cause trouble, but for some reason, they tripped over each other and fell into each other. Moreover, each of them had their faces on the ground, and their three faces that were covered in powder instantly oozed blood.

"Ah! My face hurts..."

Feng Qing ignored them and Xie Qi called back shortly.

"Madam, the post regarding you was just released this morning. I'm sorry, it's our fault for neglecting the school's website. We've already deleted the messages that hurt you."

Feng Qing continued asking, "Who sent it?"

Xie Qi immediately answered, "Checking through the IP address, I found the other party's phone number. It's Wu Xue from the Music Academy! We also checked Wu Xue's identity. She's from Jiangdu, and the Wu family has dealings with the Feng family's company. I'll report this to the Ninth Master immediately."

"No need!" A cold smile flashed across Feng Qing's lips. "I know her. She's a follower of Feng Jianing."

To be able to secretly take photos of her, Gu Qingye, and Xie Shihao, as well as to defame her on the forums, Feng Qing wouldn't believe that Feng Jianing wasn't involved. Although she hadn't dealt with the Feng family in the past few years, she had still paid attention to them. There were quite a few business enterprises that had dealings with them.

"There's no need to alarm Jiuhan about the school matters. I can handle it myself." After Feng Qing ended the call, she called Xie Shihao.

Before Feng Qing could speak, Xie Shihao exploded. "Feng Qing, you actually called me. Because of you, Xiao Ye and I have a bad reputation!" Xie Shihao had already found out about what happened on the school's forum. The information on the Internet wasn't pleasant to the ears, and Xie Shihao was fuming inside.

Feng Qing pretended not to notice Xie Shihao's anger. "Shihao, help me do something."

"No!"

Knowing that Xie Shihao was lying, Feng Qing continued, "Find Wu Xue from the Music Academy. I want to know where she is now."

"Who is that?" Xie Shihao furrowed his brows tightly.

"It was her post that ruined your reputation."

Xie Shihao cursed, "F*ck! She doesn't want to live anymore!"

In the music room.

Feng Jianing had just sat down when gossipy students came to look for her.

"Feng Jianing, is that Feng Qing really your younger sister? She's really... shameless. Yesterday, I didn't believe that she would look for an old man before she reached adulthood. In the end, I saw the post this morning. Now, I really believe it."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro