31 - 40

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 31: Threatening

When Feng Jianing heard the discussions around her, she was laughing so hard in her heart that flowers were about to bloom. However, a look of worry appeared on her face. "Feng Qing grew up in the mountains since she was young. She's not cultured, and no one taught her to be polite, righteous, and shameful.

"Back then, my parents picked her up from the mountains. She was unwilling to go to school and didn't have much foresight. Otherwise, she wouldn't have run away with an old man.

"It's still my fault. Even though we were born on the same day, regardless of age, I have a responsibility to take care of her. It's just that I—

"She's been away from home for three years. I'm sure she's had a rough time out there." Speaking up to this point, Feng Jianing even sighed pretentiously.

"What has this got to do with you!?"

"That's right. She was even saved by the Ninth Master at the opening ceremony yesterday. How is that seducing two male idols? I think she doesn't even let go of men."

Feng Jianing gritted her teeth at the mention of how Xie Jiuhan had saved Feng Qing. If not for Feng Qing's sudden appearance, how could she have rolled down the stairs?

Let that little slut take the limelight.

"A loose woman like Feng Qing must be highly skilled in that aspect. Otherwise, how would she be able to seduce men? She's been away for three years and probably has some sort of illness. Everyone, be careful. I heard that people like her want to take revenge on society so we have to be careful not to let her infect us with something..."

Wu Xue sat beside Feng Jianing and was slandering Feng Qing. Tang Pan couldn't help but want to say something, but Feng Jianing moved faster, as if she couldn't bear to listen any longer. "Xiao Xue, stop it. She's my sister after all..."

Feng Jianing's pretentious look made Tang Pan turn her head in disgust. She didn't want to look at her. She didn't dare to resist the Feng family, so she naturally couldn't embarrass Feng Jianing. However, when Tang Pan turned around, she saw the arrogant Xie Shihao and the gloomy Gu Qingye walking in with Feng Qing following behind them.

Like a queen, she calmly walked into the classroom and listened to the insults.

Tang Pan knew that even after three years, Feng Qing was not that kind of person. It was just that she could not speak up for Feng Qing.

"Wu Xue, you really... dare to say anything!" A sweet voice traveled over. Together with the formation around Feng Qing, everyone's attention was attracted. Combining the information on the school forum, everyone looked at Feng Qing and the other two curiously.

Feng Qing followed Wu Xue's voice and came to her side. She asked condescendingly, "Were you the one who posted the photos and the posts on the forum?"

Wu Xue didn't expect to be discovered. She said with a stiff expression, "I don't understand what you're talking about!"

Feng Qing couldn't see Wu Xue's expression, but she could feel her nervousness. "You don't understand? Do you have any common sense? The thread you posted has an IP address. You don't even know how to hide it. You can track it with some skills!"

Wu Xue held her phone guiltily when she heard Feng Qing's words. Being forced by Feng Qing, Wu Xue had no choice but to admit, "So what? When you first came to school, you took Jianing's place, took her spotlight, and then seduced men. I found out, so I let everyone see your true colors!"

As she spoke, Wu Xue raised her head and saw that Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye were still there. Her face was actually a little red. It was rare that the two male idols were staring at her.

"Of course. I might have misunderstood Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu's relationship with you. Then, I apologize to Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu. I'm sorry..."

Feng Qing sneered. "Have you forgotten who you should apologize to?"

"You want me to apologize to you? Who do you think you are? You're just a slut!" Wu Xue wasn't afraid anymore. She didn't believe that Feng Qing could do anything to her!

However, Wu Xue didn't expect that just as she finished speaking, a loud sound suddenly rang in her ears, followed by intense pain. Feng Qing actually overturned the table and pressed onto her and Feng Jianing!

Was this something a blind person could do? But Feng Qing did it. When she stood beside Wu Xue, Feng Qing raised her hand to touch the outline of the desk. They thought it was because she was blind and couldn't see!

Feng Qing lifted her foot and stomped. Feng Jianing and Wu Xue couldn't even lift the table, let alone come out.

"Feng Jianing, this is the last time I'm reminding you. If you slander me again, I'll glue your mouth shut. If it's not enough, then I'll use a piece of red-hot iron to brand it again! You know I'm not joking."

Feng Qing smiled mockingly and even more ostentatiously. Then, she said to Wu Xue, "I can give you a chance to choose. Of course, if you don't like the two options, I can reluctantly cut off your mouth. It's just that it's a little bloody. I wonder if Student Wu Xue has blood vertigo?"

Chapter 32: Call Your Parents Over

Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing's side profile. He could sense that Feng Qing seemed to be excited when she mentioned those solutions.

What kind of bloodthirsty loli was this?

However, when this little blind girl became powerful, she was even more arrogant than him.

Wu Xue looked into Feng Qing's pitch-black eyes. She knew that Feng Qing couldn't see, but she could see the red glow in her eyes. She felt like she was in an icehouse. It was as if Feng Qing was going to cut off her mouth with a pair of scissors the next second. She even saw blood flowing out!

"No, no, no... I won't do it anymore..." Wu Xue used her hands to support the table that was constantly being pressed down. She felt that her body was numb. She was really afraid. Feng Qing was too terrifying! Before she bullied her, Feng Jianing didn't say that Feng Qing had such skills! "Feng Qing, I'm sorry! I was jealous that both of them sent you off, so I took a photo... I'm really sorry, please let me go..."

On the other side, Feng Jianing glared at Feng Qing viciously..

Feng Qing looked a little disappointed when she heard Wu Xue's begging and sighed. "How boring!"

She lifted her leg and turned around to find a seat. She was also a student in this classroom too.

Meanwhile, when the surrounding students saw Feng Qing like this, they all took the initiative to move aside, not daring to surround her anymore, looking at Feng Qing with even more horror.

Just as Feng Qing was about to sit down, the sound of hurried high heels came from outside the classroom. Someone went to look for the teacher? No, it should be said that they went straight to the chief.

Shen Suying received the news from her student and ran over. When she saw her classmate being pressed under the table, her expression turned ugly. "Who did this?"

Naturally, there were people who subconsciously looked towards Feng Qing. As for Wu Xue, she silently retreated. She didn't know why, but when she met Feng Qing's dull eyes, she felt fear in her heart. However, she was still unwilling to accept this.

Feng Qing was nothing!

"Feng Qing! You did this?" Shen Suying questioned coldly.

When she heard this, Wu Xue seemed to have been injected with chicken blood. She immediately started crying. "Chief Shen! It's Feng Qing! She threatened Jianing and me. She wanted to glue our mouths together. She even wanted to burn us with hot iron. She even said that she wanted to cut off my mouth!"

Since Chief Shen was here, Wu Xue felt that she should not be afraid. Who did not know that Chief Shen hated good-looking people the most? Perhaps, with her adding fuel to the fire, Feng Qing could be punished and even leave school! She was blind to begin with, so why would she go to school?

"Feng Qing, you're too much! You're bullying your classmates even before the first lesson. Follow me to the office. Contact your parents and get them to come over!"

"It doesn't matter where your parents are, only when your parents are here, then you can start attending classes." Shen Suying knew that Feng Qing came from the mountains, so she naturally thought that Feng Qing's parents were in the mountains! It was obvious that she was deliberately making things difficult for Feng Qing and not allowing her to attend class.

Feng Qing was expressionless as she stood up and followed her to the office. However, when Feng Qing stood up, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao followed.

"I asked Feng Qing to come with me to the office. What are you two doing here?" Shen Suying looked unhappy.

"Chief Shen, you didn't even ask what the truth was, and you just asked her to leave? It was Wu Xue who secretly took our photos and posted them on the forum, and she even maliciously hurt us. What Feng Qing did was exactly what the two of us were thinking!"

"But I haven't had the chance to do it yet..." Xie Shihao followed behind Feng Qing and sneered.

Towards these two young masters, Shen Suying did not dare to move. She could only brace herself and say, "But Feng Qing was the one who destroyed the table and threatened the students. I want to talk to her!"

"You two go back to class."

"My parents are on a business trip this morning!" Feng Qing smiled.

"Business trip? Why don't you just work at the construction site?" Shen Suying sneered.

"Feng Qing, I won't blame you for what happened just now!" Feng Jianing completely forgot about the threat just now and instantly felt proud and elated. She really wanted her parents to come over and see Feng Qing in this state!

Her parents would only be more disappointed if they saw Feng Qing, and she would have a better chance of obtaining the Feng family.

"Jianing, you're too kind. What wrong did you do..." When Feng Jianing's fans heard Feng Jianing's words, they hated Feng Qing even more.

Because of Feng Jianing's voice, Shen Suying thought of something. "How did I forget you? You two are one family! Feng Jianing, go and inform your parents. When they have time, contact me. I must talk to Mr. and Mrs. Feng about Feng Qing!"

Shen Suying knew about Feng Jianing's family background. Her family was the richest family in Jiangdu, and they started from real estate. In the past few years, the Feng family's business had been getting bigger and bigger, and it was starting to develop towards the Capital.

Chapter 33: Women Can Be Seduced Too

Feng Jianing's fiance was from a local family in Jiangdu. The Cao family was prosperous. Coincidentally, the Cao family had a daughter who was the current wife of the Second Master of the Gu family in the Capital. Although it took him more than twenty years to get promoted!

One year ago, Second Master Gu's first wife passed away. Second Master Gu brought his lover and youngest son into the Gu family. The Miss of the Cao family stabilized her position very quickly. After all, Second Old Master Gu liked that little lady very much.

Not only did the newly appointed Second Madam of the Gu family lead a good life in the Capital, but she also roped in her maiden family, the Cao family of the Jiangdu, and even the Feng family. This was also why the Feng and Cao families were able to quickly set up their roots in the capital.

Feng Jianing had been sent to the entertainment industry by Mrs. Feng in her early years. Last year, she relied on her piano skills to gain a lot of fans. Although Feng Jianing still needed to improve her acting skills, her piano skills were extremely high..

It could be said that Feng Jianing had some real skills to be able to enter the Capital's number one university. The entire music academy liked her even more. Although Shen Suying did not like pretty and ostentatious girls, she was still very protective of students who were talented and capable.

As for a student like Feng Qing, Shen Suying did not want to say anything more. If she stayed in the music school, it would only be a shame for the music school.

When Feng Jianing heard Shen Suying's words, she naturally agreed. At this moment, the bell rang. Shen Suying did not stay for long and let everyone continue with their lessons.

However, when she was leaving, Shen Suying turned around and warned Feng Qing, "Feng Qing! I'm warning you, behave yourself. If you dare to cause trouble again, I'll definitely apply for you to drop out of school."

When Feng Qing heard this, she smiled very happily and was not afraid at all. "Then Chief Shen, please do as you wish!"

"Hmph! Remember what you said today!" Shen Suying snorted coldly and turned to leave. Did Feng Qing really think that she was joking? She was a chief. What was so difficult about firing a student without any background?

Xie Shihao wasn't from the Music Academy, so he could only return to his classroom for lessons. Before he left, he looked at Feng Qing unhappily.

When his uncle left, he warned him that if anything happened to Feng Qing in school, he would have to die to apologize. Thinking that he still had to take care of Feng Qing, Xie Shihao felt that life in university was not happy at all.

However, when Xie Shihao recalled Feng Qing's ruthless expression when she flipped the table, he suddenly felt that he was the one who needed protection.

"Dude... help me keep an eye on her. If she needs anything, contact me immediately." Xie Shihao really didn't want Gu Qingye to be involved. Except for Gu Qingye, no one else could help.

Gu Qingye did not say anything and only sized up Xie Shihao and Feng Qing.

"Qingqing, sit with me." Xu Mingqian was almost late. He stepped on the bell and walked in. When he bumped into Feng Qing, he was elated and reached out to pull her.

However, before Xu Mingqian's hand could touch Feng Qing, a person blocked them in the middle.

Gu Qingye slammed the book on the desk. "Little blind girl, sit here."

"I'll sit with Xu Mingqian."

When Xu Mingqian heard Feng Qing call his name directly, he was stunned. However, he thought that perhaps Feng Qing was embarrassed in front of her classmates.

Gu Qingye stopped in his tracks when he heard that. He looked at Feng Qing's messy hair and tidied it up.

"Come with me!" Gu Qingye's tone was firm, not giving anyone a chance to reject. When Gu Qingye's hand approached her, Feng Qing took a step back. Gu Qingye only had time to touch her hair before Feng Qing turned around and sat down with Xu Mingqian.

Compared to Gu Qingye, Feng Qing naturally chose the familiar Xu Mingqian.

Gu Qingye rubbed his fingers. The little blind girl's hair was so soft. Since Feng Qing didn't want to sit with him, Gu Qingye didn't force her, but followed Feng Qing to sit behind her.

The professor had already started his lecture, but most of the students were still looking at Feng Qing.

"How does she know Xu Mingqian? I really want to say that I'm impressed!"

Although Xu Mingqian was from poor special admission, his results were really good. Coupled with Xu Mingqian's image as a warm man, he was always smiling at everyone. During the military training, many people even compared him, Gu Qingye, and Xie Shihao to debate who was the most handsome guy in the school.

"I should be impressed! After all, we don't have her fox-like face. She really knows how to seduce men."

"You guys said that she hasn't been home for three years. How much did she learn to seduce men?"

"But no one has seen how Feng Qing has lived for the past three years. How could she insist that she seduced men?"

"Who are you? Are you as blind as her? The truth is already laid out!"

"Exactly! Don't tell me you've been seduced by that face of hers? How amazing! She can even seduce women."

Chapter 34: We Might Be Love Rivals Now

With Feng Qing's shocking actions just now, no one dared to say it in front of her anymore. They were only whispering in the class' group chat. Of course, Feng Qing was not in this group.

Tang Pan said that she hoped everyone would know the truth, and was immediately bombarded by people. Tang Pan didn't dare to speak anymore.

As for Feng Qing, after listening to the professor's lecture for a while, she felt that it was meaningless. The teacher Xie Jiuhan had found had already explained the content to her! The teachers that Xie Jiuhan found were actually all outstanding talents of their respective fields.

Although Feng Qing couldn't see anything, she could feel a scorching gaze on her from behind. After which, Feng Qing felt someone touching her with a brush. Feng Qing sat up straight and leaned against the chair.

Gu Qingye, who was behind her, tilted his head and asked softly, "What's your relationship with Xie Shihao?" Gu Qingye's voice was low, but he knew that Feng Qing could hear him.

Feng Qing pursed her lips. "Sigh... If I have to describe it, I can only say that we're love rivals now!"

Gu Qingye was not a fool. He knew that Feng Qing had a relationship with Xie Shihao, but he never expected that they would be love rivals!

What kind of relationship was this! Gu Qingye thought about it and decided not to dwell on it anymore. He would figure it out sooner or later. Then, he thought of something and said, "This Sunday is my grandfather's birthday. We'll be playing at the hot spring villa. Xie Shihao will naturally be there. Do you want to come?"

After Gu Qingye finished speaking, he added, "It's my family's hot spring."

Feng Qing turned her head in confusion. "Why did you invite me?"

Gu Qingye spun the pen with one hand and said with a playful look in his eyes, "If I have to describe it, I can only say that I'm very interested in you now!"

As he finished his words, Gu Qingye recalled how Feng Qing looked when she fought. Her fair face was dyed red and she looked really beautiful.

"Sure! I've heard that your Heavenly Lake Hot Spring is a natural medicinal hot spring that can extend one's lifespan, so I won't refuse."

The Gu family was an old aristocratic family in the Capital, not some rising star. Most of the Capital's hot spring industry was basically controlled by the Gu family. The hot springs in the Gu family's hands were also of different levels, so the Heavenly Lake Hot Springs were naturally of the highest standard. This hot spring villa was restricted by the Gu family. Only the members of the Gu family had the right to bring anyone in. It was an opportunity that no amount of money could buy.

However, this was a little different for Xie Jiuhan. When Xie Jiuhan was in complete control of the Xie family, he had used some unknown method to lure the Gu family's hot spring to Xie Jiuhan's villa.

Right now, this was the bath water that Feng Qing used every day. It was just that it was not as comfortable as directly soaking in the natural pool, and the efficacy was slightly worse.

"Brother Mingqian... Do you want to go to the Gu family's hot spring this weekend?" Feng Qing lowered her head and asked the person beside her softly. When she was whispering, she completely forgot Xie Jiuhan's warning and directly called him brother.

Hearing Feng Qing's words, Xu Mingqian shook his head in disappointment. "I can't accompany you. Before Grandfather arrived in the Capital, he warned me over and over again not to have any contact with any aristocratic family in the Capital! Otherwise, he would starve himself to death..."

At the end of his speech, Xu Mingqian sighed helplessly. He did not wish to have any connections with rich people, but he felt a little helpless. Small characters like them were really afraid of offending big shots.

Because of Grandpa Xu's weird temper, Feng Qing could only nod regretfully. It was just a pity that she didn't bring Xu Mingqian along. That place was very good for health.

That night, Feng Jianing brought Cao Beining and her parents to a high-end restaurant for dinner.

"Mom, did Chief Shen tell you about Feng Qing today?" Feng Jianing held her knife and fork and thought for a while before deliberately speaking at the dining table.

On the other hand, Fu Anlan's elegant face was obviously stunned. She remained silent for a while before saying, "After you sent me the message, I contacted Chief Shen! That child can't even see and can still cause trouble...

"By the way, I remember Chief Shen saying that you were injured by her? How are you now? You have a brand press conference tomorrow. Don't let it affect your gown."

When Feng Jianing heard that, she sneered in her heart. Following that, she said graciously, "Mom, it's fine, don't worry. Actually, she didn't manage to suppress me. There was still someone back then."

Hearing Feng Jianing's words, Fu Anlan heaved a sigh of relief.

Feng Jianing had been paying attention to Fu Anlan's expression. She probed, "Mom, Feng Qing has been gone for three years. Now that she's finally back, do you really not want to see her?"

Fu Anlan's hand, which was cutting the steak, paused. She put down her knife and fork, then wiped her mouth. "When I brought her back, the fengshui master said that she was a blessed person, but this fortune would be brought from her maiden home to her husband's. The longer she stayed in her maiden home, the more fortune would be taken away...

"That's why your father and I wanted to marry her off as soon as possible. It's just that this child has lived in the mountains for too long and is ignorant. CEO Wang's family is well-off, yet she actually injured him and ran away in the middle of the night, causing your father and I to apologize again!"

Chapter 35: Unattainable In This Life

"Since Feng Qing is so lucky, your father and I are busy settling down in the Capital. Let's not see her for now, in case anything happens to the Feng family!"

Hearing Fu Anlan's words, Feng Jianing felt completely at ease. Feng Qing would never be able to return to the Feng family in this lifetime. She would hold the Feng family firmly in her hands. This way, she wouldn't have wasted the money she gave that Fengshui master back then.

"Feng Qing? I remember her. What happened to her?" Cao Beining asked.

Back then, he had met Feng Qing once. The reason why he could still remember it after three years was because although Feng Qing was only in her teens back then, her facial features already had the beauty to topple cities. Needless to say, when she grew up, she would definitely look even better.

However, Cao Beining did not know that Feng Jianing's determination to get rid of Feng Qing was only because he had met her once back then!

When Feng Jianing heard Cao Beining's words, she was alarmed, but she still had a gentle look on her face.. "Have you forgotten? You saw her back then. But after she came back from the mountains, she quickly took a fancy to CEO Wang. My parents went with the flow. I didn't expect her to hook up with someone older. Perhaps she thinks he's richer. After all, her horizons aren't very broad.

"Three years have passed. Maybe she's still living with that old man. Otherwise, how can she live when she's blind..."

Back then, the Feng family had wanted Feng Qing to marry President Wang, a man who was even older than her father. He didn't look good either, and Feng Qing had also run away. Naturally, the Feng family could say whatever they wanted. Hence, Feng Jianing's parents didn't refute her.

When Cao Beining heard that, he immediately looked disdainful. "What's wrong with her? Does she like older people?"

Feng Jianing instantly sighed for Feng Qing. "At that time, she couldn't see anymore. Perhaps she didn't know either. She only felt that the other party was good to her and thought that he was sincere with a few words..."

At that moment, Cao Beining's mind was filled with the scene of Feng Qing being pressed down by a pot-bellied old man. He immediately felt nauseous. He could not even eat the high-end steak in front of him.

To think that he still thought that Feng Qing was a beauty and liked her a little. Now, beauty had instantly become lowly and not presentable.

"Oh right, Jianing, it's Old Master Gu's 80th birthday this weekend. It's at the Gu family's own hot spring villa. I'll bring you along." Cao Beining put down his glass and looked at the Feng couple. "How about Uncle and Auntie? Let's go together if you have time this weekend."

When Feng Changjun heard this, he immediately smiled. "Beining is really becoming more and more amazing, you're even invited to Old Master Gu's birthday celebration."

Cao Beining said indifferently, "Uncle, you are being too polite. My aunt has sent an invitation to our family. The Gu family's private hot spring villa is not open to outsiders. Only those from the Gu family can enter it. After all, the highest grade hot spring has medicinal value."

Feng Changjun looked at Cao Beining with a look of gratification. This was his son-in-law. Back then, he had really good foresight! He had great insight.

"Just in time. Your aunt has been suffering from insomnia lately. If she can soak in the best natural hot spring, she will definitely be able to sleep well. Moreover, it's even rarer to be able to enter the Gu family's hot spring villa and visit the Old Master of the Gu family. Beining, what gift do you think we should give?"

Feng Changjun and Cao Beining began discussing the birthday gift. Feng Jianing had a smug look on her face. Feng Qing would never get such an opportunity in her life, right?

However, when she thought about Gu Qingye's relationship with Feng Qing in school, Gu Qingye wouldn't have invited Feng Qing, right? They had only known each other for a few days. How would Feng Qing have the life to enjoy the Gu family's natural hot spring? When Feng Jianing thought of this, she felt even more smug.

The weekend arrived in the blink of an eye. The Gu family's hot spring villa was bustling with activity. Cars had been coming over since early in the morning.

Feng Jianing held Cao Beining's hand. When she saw the words' hot spring villa ', she was agitated. She had only entered the Capital for a few days, but she had already stepped into the territory of an old and wealthy family like the Gu family. How could she not be excited?

The attendant led the guests onto the tour bus and headed to the interior of the manor.

Feng Jianing looked at the exquisite scenery along the way and sighed in her heart. This garden villa was as big as a national park. In the past, she thought that the Feng family was a wealthy family, but compared to the Capital, it was really not just a little inferior.

"Is the hot spring far away from us? If we're late, will there be any seats left?" As soon as Feng Jianing finished speaking, the attendant in front of her immediately laughed.

"Miss Feng, the Gu family's private natural hot spring is divided into four levels. Only the highest level is called the Heavenly Lake Hot Spring! The only people who can enter the highest level of the hot springs are the elders and the Gu family's eldest branch!

"You two are distant relatives of Second Old Master Gu's family. The one that you can go to is the natural hot spring of the fourth grade."

Feng Jianing lowered her head in embarrassment.

At the side, Cao Beining said, "Even my aunt can't go to the highest level hot spring! What are you thinking?"

Chapter 36: Can You Be Careful?

After Cao Beining finished his sentence, he could not bear to see Feng Jianing's embarrassed expression. He comforted her again. "In the Gu family's private hot spring, the natural hot spring we're going to is much better than the hot spring outside. The effects are not on the same level!"

At this moment, the other guests were also discussing in low voices. "Actually, to say that it's rare, Ninth Master is the rare one. He loves his wife so much. To us, we can't even think about the Gu family's Heaven Lake Hot Spring, but to Ninth Master, it's different. In order to let Madam soak in the top-grade hot spring every day, he specially connected the pipeline and led the spring to our house!"

"Even if you're from the Gu family, you can't come here every day to soak in the hot spring!"

When Feng Jianing heard this, she was both envious and jealous of Madam Xie. She was being mocked for misunderstanding the Heavenly Lake Hot Spring, yet Madam Xie could use it to bathe every day.

She then turned around and asked, "Then, has Madam Xie been invited to Old Master Gu's birthday banquet today?"

The guests in the same car sneered again.. They even distanced themselves from Feng Jianing. "Were you invited? The Gu family personally sent the invitation to the entrance of the Xie family!"

"It's just that the Ninth Master happened to be on a business trip, so he rejected it."

Hearing that, Feng Jianing didn't care how others mocked her. She only felt that they were the stupidest. She asked in confusion, "Then Ninth Master can't come. Madam Xie can do it herself!"

When the waiter in front heard this, he said, "Old Master did invite Madam Xie again, but guess what Ninth Master said?"

"How did they answer?"

Everyone asked curiously.

"The Ninth Master said that his wife is weak and doesn't want her to deal with these wealthy families alone." Xie Jiuhan rejected the Gu family's invitation without any mercy and allowed his wife to enjoy herself at home.

Everyone was envious again!

"What kind of immortal love is this!"

"Who exactly is this Madam Xie? I heard that apart from the auction at Jia Shi De, Madam Xie has never appeared in public before."

When Feng Jianing heard about the Jia Shi De Auction, her expression instantly became even uglier. She had seen Madam Xie at the Jia Shi De Auction, but not only did she not see Madam Xie's true appearance, she was so frightened that she went to the hospital to lie down for a few days. Her mental state was severely weakened, and she kept having hallucinations...

Thinking of that experience, she hated Madam Xie to the core.

Right at that moment, two rumbling sounds came from behind them. Turning around, they saw two modified motorcycles roaring past them.

The people in the sightseeing bus could only suck in their breaths.

A few noble ladies couldn't help but cough and ask, "Is that the Gu family's young master?"

"Of course! Who else could it be other than him? The other one looks like the young master of the Xie family!"

"There's a young lady sitting behind young master Xie. It was too fast, so I couldn't see her face clearly."

Fu Anlan stared intently at the shadow in front of her and whispered, "I think I saw Feng Qing..."

Feng Jianing's heart skipped a beat, and she complained subconsciously, "Mom! How could Feng Qing come into contact with the two young masters of the Gu and Xie families?!"

Those people were unreachable figures to Feng Jianing and Cao Beining. How could they bring Feng Qing along? Fu Anlan thought about it and agreed. She must have seen it wrongly.

On the other side, Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao had just parked the car. Before Feng Qing could get off, she heard a happy yet shy voice.

"Brother! Shihao..."

Gu Jingtong ran towards the two of them. Although she called Gu Qingye first, her eyes were fixed on Xie Shihao.

Feng Qing got down from the motorbike and almost slipped. Fortunately, Xie Shihao, who was beside her, reached out to hold her back.

"Can you be more careful?"

If Feng Qing were to suffer any injuries before Little Uncle returned, he would be the one to suffer! Moreover, he was puzzled. She was someone who could distinguish between sound and position and could sense obstacles with the wind's resistance. But as long as she was by his side, accidents would always happen!

Xie Shihao felt that Feng Qing was doing this on purpose so that his uncle could teach him a lesson.

Seeing how nervous Xie Shihao was, Gu Jingtong's heart sank.

"Shihao, who is this lady?"

Xie Shihao replied without looking up, "Classmate."

Gu Jingtong gritted her teeth. "What classmate? How could you two bring her into the Gu family's private villa?"

Xie Shihao's motorcycle could actually carry a woman. All these years, no matter how much she begged, Xie Shihao never agreed!

Gu Jingtong looked at Feng Qing warily. However, the more she looked, the worse her expression became.

"Whose daughter are you?"

Feng Qing could feel the strong hostility from the other party. "When asking others, isn't it basic courtesy to introduce yourself first?"

Gu Jingtong sneered. "You came to my Gu family's private villa. Do you know who I am?"

"Let me tell you, I'm the eldest daughter of the Gu family, Gu Qingye's younger sister. Who are you? I know all the ladies from the noble families in the Capital, but I've never seen you before!"

Chapter 37: Do You Have A Boyfriend?

"My name is Feng Qing."

Gu Jingtong waited for a long time before she heard this. She laughed. "Feng Qing? I've never heard of any family in the capital city with the surname Feng."

"Because you are not qualified enough to know me." Feng Qing coldly replied.

"What did you say?" Gu Jingtong had never been so angry before. She pointed at Feng Qing, speechless.

Gu Qingye parked his beloved car and walked over. "Let's go. The luncheon is about to start."

Feng Qing followed them in.

The huge banquet hall was also divided into different levels. Ordinary guests were in the outermost circle, while those with higher statuses were in the middle. Those with higher statuses were eating with the Gu family's relatives in the innermost circle, which was also the innermost hall.

Feng Qing was brought to the innermost area.

"Jianing, what are you looking at?" Cao Beining followed Feng Jianing's gaze and looked towards the inner hall.

"Nothing!" Feng Jianing bit her lips, her face turning black, but she still answered calmly.

Because she really saw Feng Qing! She went in with Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao. At this moment, Feng Jianing noticed a handsome man beside Cao Beining. Cao Beining introduced, "Jianing, this is Gu Qingyang, the second young master of the Gu family."

Feng Jianing quickly greeted Gu Qingyang. At this moment, the old master of the Gu family had already appeared in the inner circle. All the guests went up to congratulate him.

Feng Jianing grabbed Cao Beining's arm and shook it. "Beining, we have to quickly congratulate the Old Master as well."

Cao Beining turned to look at the man beside him. "Qingyang, can you introduce us?"

"Haha..." Gu Qingyang sneered. "It's Old Master Gu's 80th birthday, but there are so many annoying people around him. I don't want to be unlucky."

The wife of the second master of the Gu family had just passed away from an illness for a month when the second master of the Gu family brought his lover and illegitimate son in. Old Master Gu was so angry that he threw away his walking stick. However, he was still his son after all. He just didn't like the new second wife and child.

Feng Jianing curled her lips. She thought Gu Qingyang was useful, but in the end, he didn't even have the right to be with Old Master Gu. She and Cao Beining had spent a lot of effort to come in, they did not just come here to have a meal and leave.

Today, this place was filled with famous people. If she did not do something, how could she gain a foothold in the Capital?

"Grandpa!" Gu Qingye walked to Old Master Gu and greeted him. Only in front of Old Master Gu could Gu Qingye restrain his dark aura.

Old Master Gu was happy to see Gu Qingye. "Xiao Ye, you don't have a girlfriend yet?"

Gu Qingye replied, "No."

Old Master Gu asked, "What about your boyfriend? Don't worry, I'm not thinking too much!"

Gu Qingye replied, "...No!"

"Sigh." Old Master Gu patted his grandson's shoulder and continued, "Then you have to use all your strength!"

Gu Qingye was speechless. He suddenly did not want to talk anymore.

"Hello, Grandpa Gu!" Xie Shihao, who was shorter than Gu Qingye, walked up to Old Master Gu and greeted him with a smile. Xie Shihao had always been likable in front of his elders.

"Grandpa Gu, I'm here to wish you a happy birthday on behalf of my uncle. I wish you good health and a good mood."

Old Master Gu hurriedly said a few good words, then asked, "Xiao Hao, do you have a girlfriend?"

Xie Shihao smiled. "No."

Old Master Gu asked, "What about your boyfriend?"

Xie Shihao's smile froze on his face. "Grandpa Gu, I don't have such considerations..."

Old Master Gu held Xie Shihao's hand and said earnestly, "Then you must consider it carefully!" After he finished speaking, Old Master Gu pulled his grandson over and placed their hands together.

"If you two succeed, Grandpa will wake up laughing even in his dreams."

Gu Qingye: "..."

Xie Shihao: "..."

After Old Master Gu finished speaking, he couldn't help but turn around and cough a few times. His cloudy eyes saw Feng Qing.

"Yo, this lady is pretty!"

Old Master Gu praised Feng Qing and Xie Shihao introduced, "This is my classmate with Gu Qingye, Feng Qing."

"Hello, Grandpa Gu!" Feng Qing walked up to Old Master Gu and her hand was held by him. He then asked, "Has Feng Qing got a boyfriend?"

Feng Qing said in a sweet voice, "Yes..."

Old Master Gu was speechless. He didn't expect she would have a boyfriend. He exclaimed, "That's great! That's great!"

Gu Qingye's eyes darkened. Feng Qingye had a boyfriend? Who was it?

Feng Qing checked Old Master Gu's pulse and asked, "Grandpa Gu, do you cough often? How long has it been?"

"Me? When the weather turns cold, I start coughing. When a person reaches his age, he gets old age sickness. How do you know that I... cough cough." Old Master Gu started coughing before he could finish his sentence.

Gu Jingtong immediately ran over and took out a small porcelain bottle to pour out two pills. "Grandfather, this is the medicine that my master developed. It's very effective for your cough. You have to take it."

Chapter 38: So-so Original

Old Master Gu pouted unhappily. "I indeed stopped coughing after eating, but the next day, I coughed even harder..." But today was his birthday, and Old Master Gu didn't want to keep coughing in public, so he had no choice but to eat.

Just as he was about to take the pill, Feng Qing held his hand. "Grandpa Gu, since this pill will make your cough worse, you shouldn't take it."

"Feng Qing, is there something wrong with your head? What does my grandpa's condition have to do with you?" Gu Jingtong wished that she could throw this woman out. However, she realized that there was something wrong with Feng Qing's eyes as they were so close.

"You... you can't see?" It was no wonder that Gu Jingtong did not notice that Feng Qing had been traveling without any obstructions along the way. Gu Jingtong did not expect that this person was blind.

Feng Qing ignored her and said to Old Master Gu, "Did Grandpa Gu check your heart?"

Gu Jingtong glared at Feng Qing. "What are you trying to do? My grandfather has a good heart!"

Feng Qing continued to ask, "Grandpa Gu, does your heart feel uncomfortable every time you cough? For example, pain?"

Old Master Gu answered, "It's a little painful, but not stabbing pain."

"When someone coughs, it will cause their chest to tremble. It's normal for them to feel slightly uncomfortable!" Gu Jingtong said coldly. Then, she looked at Xie Shihao and said, "How many years has your classmate studied medicine for? How can she not understand this? But how can she learn medicine if she's blind?"

Xie Shihao didn't explain and only replied, "She's in the same school as Gu Qingye."

Upon hearing this, Gu Jingtong instantly looked disgusted. "You're a music student, yet you're showing off in front of me?"

Old Master Gu smiled and said to Feng Qing, "Although my granddaughter is about the same age as you, she is now a graduate student at the Capital University's First Medical University. She is very talented in Traditional Chinese Medicine and last year, she was accepted as the last disciple by the divine physician Hua Pianshan!" Old Master Gu was still proud of Gu Jingtong.

"Do you know Mr. Hua Pianshan?" Gu Jingtong raised her head arrogantly and looked at Feng Qing.

Feng Qing chuckled. "Yes, I know him."

"It's good that you know! I'm really afraid that you don't know! Mr. Hua Pianshan is my master. This pill was personally developed by my master. In my master's Xuanwu Pavilion, this kind of cough pill only has a hundred bottles a year. The price is a hundred thousand! Many people line up for three years to buy it! I can buy ten bottles at once because I'm his last disciple!"

"The medicine from Mr. Hua Pianshan is indeed good, but no matter how good it is, it has to be used in the right place. There's something wrong with the medicine..." Feng Qing spoke unhurriedly, but before she could finish, she was interrupted by the sound of an excited piano.

The sound of the piano was sonorous and powerful. The pitch of the sound rose higher and higher, and then it was like a waterfall, making one feel as if the spring water was tinkling...

Everyone was attracted by the sound of the piano and walked over.

At the outermost balcony, Feng Jianing was wearing a soft green tube top dress and playing with her hands nimbly. It had to be said that Feng Jianing was very good at choosing angles. At this moment, the afternoon sun was scattered all over her body, making her look like she was covered in a layer of light.

"As expected of a piano princess, her playing is really quite good!"

"Yeah, I remember this song was her original composition. She participated in competitions before."

"Of course, she's the top student in the Capital University."

When Feng Changjun and Fu Anlan saw all of this, the corners of their lips curled up. This was the daughter they had painstakingly nurtured. Meanwhile, Fu Anlan hurriedly took out her phone and took a picture of this scene. She planned to edit it properly before posting it online. This was the Gu family's birthday banquet. By then, the limelight would come easily.

Gu Qingye took a few steps forward and also looked at Feng Jianing.

After the song ended, Feng Jianing gracefully stood up and welcomed the applause from the crowd. When she saw that the Gu family members who were closest to her were also attracted to her, her smugness was apparent.

Standing together with Feng Qing, Xie Shihao asked the person beside him, "What do you think?"

Feng Qing sneered: "Can't you tell? It's nothing much."

Xie Shihao continued, "Actually, I find it strange too. It's said that this piano princess has been learning for more than ten years and has created a lot of songs, but only one or two songs are still acceptable. This is one of the two that was acceptable. Could it be that her family's marketing is too much?"

Feng Qing shrugged her shoulders. "Did you hear it? It was a good song, but she changed it into a mess."

When Xie Shihao heard this, he turned around and smiled. "Isn't this her original work?"

Gu Jingtong stood behind the two of them and saw how intimate Xie Shihao and Feng Qing were. She gritted her teeth and said loudly, "Feng Qing, I know you're in the same class as my brother. Why don't the two of you play a song together to celebrate my grandfather's birthday? You won't reject me, right?"

Chapter 39: Provocation

Before Feng Qing could reply, Xie Shihao said, "Feng Qing specializes in violin, not piano!"

Hearing that Xie Shihao was still defending this woman, Gu Jingtong's expression turned even uglier. However, she quickly smiled and said, "You can play the violin too. What doesn't the Gu family's villa have? Feng Qing, are you willing to play with my elder brother? You can't be looking down on my elder brother's standards, right? Or you don't want to celebrate my grandfather's birthday?"

If Feng Qing were to reject Gu Jingtong's moral coercion, she would really offend them. However, Feng Qing didn't intend to refuse. Instead, she smiled and said, "Then ask your brother if he's willing to play with me?"

When Gu Qingye came over, he naturally heard their conversation. At this moment, Gu Jingtong ran over to Gu Qingye and begged, "Brother, this is the first time you've brought a female friend over, and it's even your grandfather's birthday. Feng Qing must have something special about her. Why don't you play a song with her for grandfather to hear?"

Gu Jingtong knew that Gu Qingye was haughty and cold, and he was even more arrogant. Very few people could enter his music world, so it was impossible for him to agree to Feng Qing's request. She wanted Feng Qing to look bad.

"Okay.."

"Huh?" Gu Jingtong was dumbfounded. What was wrong with Big Brother? Where was his arrogance? Was he really going to play with a blind girl? But no matter what, Feng Qing had already agreed. Gu Jingtong could not give Feng Qing a chance to go back on her words. She then turned around and instructed the servants to find the violin.

Gu Qingye looked at Feng Qing. "What do you want to perform?"

Feng Qing thought for a moment. "Since it's a birthday celebration, be cheerful. Carmen's Fantasy."

Gu Qingye was stunned. He never expected that Feng Qing would choose such a difficult song. It looked like this little blind girl was going to surprise him again.

Gu Qingye walked straight to the piano and sat at Feng Jianing's seat. In an instant, everyone's eyes were on the young master of the Gu family.

"The eldest young master of the Gu family is going to perform a piece too?"

"I heard that the eldest young master of the Gu family is extremely talented in music. We're really lucky today..."

Feng Jianing didn't expect Gu Qingye to play after her. She couldn't help but smile. When Gu Qingye played, she might be able to make use of this topic. Then, she looked at Fu Anlan, hinting for her to quickly record this scene. After tonight, there will be a video of the two of them playing a duet tomorrow. It would definitely cause a heated discussion.

Fu Anlan nodded at Feng Jianing. She was already prepared, but when she raised her head again, she was stunned.

Feng Jianing followed Fu Anlan's gaze and looked over. Instantly, her expression changed because she saw Feng Qing standing beside Gu Qingye with the violin in her hand.

The violin was found by the maid at the last minute. Feng Qing adjusted the strings and tested the sound. The effect was average. Gu Qingye could tell that the violin was not good.

However, Feng Qing nodded at him. Gu Qingye was stunned. She knew that the music was bad, but she still wanted to play? However, on second thought, if she were to say that the sound quality of the violin was not good and wanted to change the violin, or if she stopped playing, Feng Qing would definitely be criticized! Feng Qing could only brace herself and continue playing!

The guests were all eagerly waiting. The guests started to discuss quietly when they heard Feng Qing adjusted the violin strings. "Who is that girl? Even I, who doesn't know the violin, think that she's terrible at playing. Why didn't you let Young Master Gu do it himself!"

"That's right, looks are not enough..."

Hearing the discussion, Feng Jianing kept smiling. Although those who knew the industry could tell that Feng Qing was testing the sound and could even tell that it was the problem of the violin itself, this had nothing to do with Feng Jianing. Hearing the dissatisfaction of the crowd towards Feng Qing was what made her the happiest.

Feng Qing, that little b*tch, wanted to copy her? Why didn't she look in the mirror! Oh right, Feng Qing was blind and would never look in the mirror again.

Just as everyone was about to call Feng Qing down, Carmen's Fantasy began.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

The violin in Feng Qing's hands quickly attracted everyone's attention. As the sound of the violin rose higher and higher, it was like it had rushed out of the horizon, and everyone seemed to see the horizon.

Gu Qingye's eyes were filled with shock. This song was already hellishly difficult. Coupled with the problem of the violin, Feng Qing had actually changed the melody. From the start, it started with a ten-degree finger technique, with both hands perfectly coordinating with each other.

She even played double harmonics! It was as if top-notch equipment was playing for her, and Feng Qing was the one who made the noise. Gu Qingye no longer had the time to be shocked and could only focus on playing. A song of this level could be played wrongly if one was careless!

The girl's shoulders swayed gently, and her long hair fluttered along with the music. The afternoon sun beat on her long hair, and she seemed to be immersed in the world of music.

Everyone was shocked. Even though they did not understand the violin, they felt a resonance, and the blood in their bodies was also surging. Just as everyone was immersed in the beautiful world of music, there was a sudden "clang" as the strings were cut!

Chapter 40: Holy Lord's Blessing

The moment the bowstring snapped, Feng Qing immediately turned her head and felt a cool warmth on her neck.

Gu Qingye stood up abruptly while Xie Shihao dashed over. Before anyone could react, Xie Shihao was already standing in front of Feng Qing. He carefully brushed away Feng Qing's long hair and saw a stream of bright red blood flowing down her neck. His face instantly turned pale and he quickly took out a handkerchief to stop the bleeding.

He kept repeating in his heart, "Oh no, oh no. Remember to send me flowers during Qing Ming!"

Gu Qingye knitted his brows. "There's a doctor here. Let's go and deal with it now."

Feng Qing raised her hand to cover her wound. She had sensed that the strings of the violin were showing signs of breaking, so she had turned her head in advance. Her injury wasn't serious, otherwise, it wouldn't be just a little blood now..

Gu Jingtong stood below the stage and felt Feng Qing's lifeless eyes looking at her. She felt a slight pain in her neck, but when she recalled that Feng Qing was blind, Gu Jingtong snorted and thought guiltily. This violin has been played for so many years, so it's natural that the bowstring would age and break, what does that have anything to do with her?

Gu Qingye and Xie Shihao left the banquet hall with Feng Qing. After they left, the crowd was still discussing.

"I take back what I said just now. That young lady's violin is really good. I seem to have heard several types of violin notes!"

"Eldest Young Master Gu's musical talent is indeed very high. The combination with the violin is really wonderful."

Compared to Feng Jianing's solo performance, any one of Gu Qingye and Feng Qing's skills could crush her directly. No one among the guests talked about Feng Jianing anymore.

Old Master Gu witnessed the incident and turned to look at Gu Jingtong. "Why did you find a broken violin for her?"

Gu Jingtong blinked innocently. "The servants took it from the storeroom."

"Sigh, they don't understand either... That girl played really well. It's rare for her to be able to play with your brother and not be suppressed by him. I just don't know how her injuries are. It's not good for young girls to have scars."

Old Master Gu looked kindly at the servant and said, "Arrange the best room for Feng Qing and let her have a good rest."

When Gu Jingtong heard this, she instantly felt aggrieved. When she thought about how Xie Shihao had been so nervous about Feng Qing earlier, her facial features were almost deformed from anger. Today has really refreshed her understanding of Xie Shihao! It turned out that he wasn't cold towards girls!

On the other hand, Feng Qing's wound was being treated by the doctor. The wound was not considered deep. After applying medicine, it would heal in one night. But now that her neck was injured, the doctor said that she could not touch water.

"Gu Qingye, bring Grandpa Gu for a full body checkup as soon as possible." After the doctor left, Feng Qing told Gu Qingye about Old Master Gu's condition.

"My grandfather may be eighty, but he's always been strong and healthy. He just got his health checklist yesterday. No problem." Gu Qingye replied.

"Did you check the blood vessels around the heart?" Feng Qing asked.

Gu Qingye was stunned for a moment. "I really don't know. If there's a full inspection, won't this checkup be included?"

While Gu Qingye and Feng Qing were talking, Xie Shihao was mumbling to the wall. His voice was getting louder and louder, causing Feng Qing and Gu Qingye to look at him.

"Be it the Jade Emperor or Jesus, Guan Yin Bodhisattva, Gautama Buddha, bless that Feng Qing is fine! In the future, I will sincerely worship all of you! I will set off firecrackers every day to celebrate. King of Hell, God of Death, please don't look for me. Go and collect the souls of those sinful people..."

Gu Qingye couldn't take it anymore and kicked Xie Shihao to the wall.

"Why did you kick me!"

Gu Qingye said in disdain, "Stop begging. She won't die, okay? Her wound will be fine tomorrow morning."

Xie Shihao leaned against the wall and held his chest. "But I still feel that I'm going to die young."

Gu Qingye glared at him. He clearly did not treat Feng Qing well, so why was he more nervous than anyone else now that Feng Qing was injured? He even looked like he was about to die.

At this moment, Old Master Gu sent a servant over and brought Feng Qing to the best room to rest.

Feng Qing asked the servant, "Can I have a hot spring in my room?"

Before the servant could reply, Xie Shihao stood behind Feng Qing like a ghost. "No! Your neck is injured!"

Feng Qing said helplessly, "I'm not soaking my entire body!"

Xie Shihao said, "What if you get wet and your wound doesn't heal tomorrow morning? Anyway, I said no!"

Feng Qing: "Then can I soak my feet?"

Xie Shihao thought for a moment. "You can soak your feet, but don't reach out your hand. It'll be troublesome if your hand comes into contact with your neck!"

Gu Qingye and the Gu family's servants: "..."

So their family's top natural hot spring was used to soak feet?

Because they couldn't go to the hot spring anymore, Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye brought Feng Qing around in the evening. But shortly after, Gu Qingye received a call and his expression changed instantly.

"My grandfather is coughing up blood. I have to go take a look!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro