401 - 410

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 401: Underground Deal

"Everyone is right. The staff just informed me that contestant Feng Qing's two bottles of perfume have been bidded at 150 million per bottle." Everyone was still in shock as the host confirmed excitedly.

Looking at the 300 million on the screen, Feng Jianing was dumbfounded. She couldn't imagine which idiot would bid for Feng Qing's two bottles of perfume. Was it because he had too much money and had nowhere to spend it?

After a while, Feng Jianing came back to her senses and glanced at the last row. The only person she could think of was Feng Qing's wild man outside. He could even fork out five billion, let alone a mere 300 million.

Feng Jianing looked at Duke Raymond on the other side. She suddenly recalled that Raymond had previously used a billion yuan to propose marriage. Other than Feng Qing's silly husband, probably only this rich man from Country F could do this.

"Immediately get someone to check who Miss Qingqing's husband is. Other than her husband, I really can't think of anyone else who is so rich and willing to spend money for Miss Qingqing." On the other side, Duke Raymond instructed a black-clothed bodyguard beside him.

The bodyguard in black retreated respectfully. Raymond's lips curled up slightly. He had gained a lot from coming to Xia country this time. He has encountered many interesting people and things one after another, especially Feng Qing's husband. He especially wanted to know who he was.

After staying in the Capital for a long time, he felt that there was more to this than meets the eye. Previously, there was a big shot who had thrown five billion for Feng Qing, and later on, there was Xie Jiuhan, who had said something that made him lose his qualification as a judge. He felt that this was getting more and more interesting.

Compared to Duke Raymond, the Feng couple and Cao Beining were petrified in front of the LED screen. They had spent three million to bid for Feng Jianing's two bottles of perfume, and it was gone just like that? It didn't even make any ripples?

Feng Jianing's perfume was sold for three million while Feng Qing's perfume was auctioned for three hundred million. The difference was a hundred times. According to logic, one would get what they paid for. Didn't this mean that Feng Qing's perfume was a hundred times better than Feng Jianing's!

In fact, everyone was very clear that the scores given by the ten judges were based on their preferences for each perfume. Feng Jianing got the highest score for the perfume she produced. But it didn't mean that it was the best, nor did it mean that her perfume skills were the best. Moreover, there were a few judges who had some dealings with the Feng family.

Feng Jianing's perfume, which was worth three million, was incomparable in front of Feng Qing's perfume, which was worth three hundred million. They were on completely different levels.

"Heh, this is interesting. The organizers and platform all confirmed that Feng Qing's perfume was bought for 300 million, which means that Feng Qing should be the champion of this year's perfume competition."

"That's right. The pressure is on the judges now. They gave Feng Jianing such a high score, but now, they've been slapped in the face with money on the spot. I will be waiting for their reasonable explanation."

"Explain my ass! Other than the specially invited judge, Mr. Su Yu, those judges must have privately received a lot of benefits. Otherwise, this situation would never have happened."

With the host's confirmation, the audience recovered their rationality. They knew that this matter was not so simple. There were many underground deals. If not for the fact that there was something fishy, why would some big shot be so angry that they would throw 300 million yuan to slap their faces?

Everyone knew very well that no perfume in the world was worth this astronomical price. Did this big shot not know what everyone knew? Since he knew and was willing to spend so much money, it meant that this big shot knew that there was unfairness.

More and more people understood. Many people had already started to shout, "Judge, explain. Feng Qing should be the champion!"

Feng Jianing's face was pale. The smile that she had been maintaining on her face had changed. Under the strange looks of the crowd, her delicate body trembled slightly. If not for the fact that there were so many media personnel around, she would have already exploded.

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, the host did not dawdle anymore. He simply said a few words and announced the end of the competition. Then, he disappeared. Until the end, the judges did not give any explanation..

Chapter 402: Moonlight Beauty

Feng Jianing's face was black as she walked down the other end of the stage with the champion trophy in her hands. Her best choice now was to be silent and quickly leave the scene to avoid any complications. However, just as she walked down the stage, she realized that Charles and Angus were waiting for her downstairs.

"You, you guys..." Feng Jianing was puzzled.

Angus's temper was relatively fiery. He pulled Feng Jianing's hand and walked back to the stage. Before Feng Jianing could react, Angus spoke into the microphone.

"Everyone, please calm down! Please allow me to say a few words!" Angus said in broken Xia country's language.

Seeing that even Angus, the vice president of the International Fragrance Alliance, had gone on stage, the scene quickly fell silent. Everyone looked at him eagerly, not knowing what this big shot was going to do.

Angus adjusted his breathing and said, "Now, as the vice president of the International Fragrance Alliance, I announce to everyone that after my investigation with the president of the International Fragrance Alliance, Mr. Charles, we have confirmed that the two perfumes produced by contestant Feng Jianing are plagiarizing someone else's work. This behavior is very bad!"

Angus's words were resolute. Feng Jianing was dumbfounded on the stage as she looked at Angus in disbelief. She thought that Angus was going to announce the news of her being his disciple. She didn't expect that he would publicly execute her...

Through the LED screen, Angus publicized the fragrance formula Feng Jianing used for the competition. Then, he showed everyone another formula.

"Everyone, the formula in my hand is the famous work of the International Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL—Moonlight Beauty. After my constant evaluation with President Charles, I've confirmed that the similarity between these two recipes is 95%. Other than adding a little more Panacea, the other ingredients are completely identical." Angus explained.

After hearing this, Feng Jianing couldn't hold it in anymore. She immediately shouted, "Vice President Angus, please don't slander me. This perfume formula of mine is completely original. Moreover, those who know the industry know very well that there are only a few perfume formulas to begin with. It's very normal even if there are similar formulas. Therefore, you can't determine that I plagiarized others because of this!"

Seeing that she was flustered, Angus only sneered and placed the formula aside. He took out a small bottle of faint silver perfume from his pocket.

"It's fine if the fragrance formula is the same, everything would be clear if we saw the recording that the mixing procedure and method are the same, isn't it?" As Angus spoke, he raised the small bottle of perfume in his hand. "Dear judges, you can come up and smell it. This bottle of perfume is the Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL's Moonlight Beauty, after that, smell the fragrance Feng Jianing mixed and you will understand."

Looking at the perfume in his hand, Angus's eyes were filled with admiration and appreciation. He had shamelessly used his position of the vice president of the International Fragrance Alliance to obtain this bottle of Moonlight Beauty from Master YLL. He had said that it would be used by the Fragrance Alliance, but it was actually his private collection. He would secretly admire it every once in a while.

It was not that he did not want to buy the Moonlight Beauty openly, but it was really difficult to buy a bottle. Back then, the Moonlight Beauty had just been listed in Country F and was auctioned off by the members of the royal families at a high price. He couldn't do anything at all. Even if he could, it was very difficult to buy it with his economic conditions.

Moonlight Beauty was silver in appearance and its fragrance was long and refreshing. It made people feel like they were dancing under the moonlight. The feeling of cherry blossoms falling everywhere was a fragrance that could let people feel the mood.

The perfume reflects the person. It was also through this fragrance that Angus had been close to YLL for a long time and knew what kind of personality and character Master YLL should have.

The judges walked onto the stage one after another, all of them looking at the Moonlight Beauty in Angus's hand with anticipation. They had naturally heard of the famous name of this perfume, but unfortunately, this perfume was basically monopolized by Country F's royal family. They naturally wouldn't let go of such an opportunity if they had a chance to smell it today.

Angus opened the bottle and gently fanned his palm against the mouth of the bottle. A clear, snow-like fragrance entered the noses of the judges. Immediately after, everyone looked intoxicated..

Chapter 403: Canceling The Champion Qualification

Su Yu leaned over and carefully sniffed around the bottle's mouth. He looked at the judges and Angus in confusion. If he didn't remember wrongly, he was too familiar with this fragrance. This was the fragrance in the bathroom of the Xie Manor's master bedroom.

Looking at the judges making a fuss, Su Yu felt disdainful. Wasn't it just the fragrance in the Xie Manor's bathroom? What was so great about it?

Angus continued, "I believe the judges have already differentiated the two perfumes. Although these two perfumes are very similar, the post-fragrance of the Moonlight Beauty is very special. It's completely different from the post-fragrance of Feng Jianing's perfume. To put it bluntly, the post-fragrance of the Moonlight Beauty is very elegant, but the post-fragrance of Feng Jianing's perfume is very greasy and vulgar. Compared to the Moonlight Beauty, it's completely trash."

With that, Angus carefully put away the Moonlight Beauty. He always carried this perfume with him and treated it as a treasure. It was already very generous of him to take it out and let everyone smell it today.

After doing all of this, he looked at Feng Jianing and continued, "With my many years of experience in mixing perfume, I judge that you don't know how to mix perfume at all. Otherwise, you wouldn't have placed the Panacea in it, causing the aftertaste to be so greasy. You couldn't even correctly say the composition and tone of the perfume. How can this formula be your original composition?"

Under Angus's question, Feng Jianing's face turned pale. She subconsciously retreated. This was a sign of guilt. If Angus hadn't pointed out the key, she wouldn't have known that she would make such a low-level mistake.

"I, I... No, it's not like what you said. I was too careless back then, so I placed the wrong oil. I admit that this was my mistake." In a moment of desperation, Feng Jianing could only continue to be stubborn. "But you can't accuse me of plagiarizing that whoever YLL's formula. My formula was derived from my aunt Feng Yiru's work. If YLL's Moonlight Beauty is very similar to mine, that can only mean that YLL also borrowed my aunt Feng Yiru's work."

At this moment, Charles walked onto the stage. He looked at Feng Jianing and couldn't help but shake his head. "Miss Feng, you really disappoint us and the International Fragrance Alliance. I didn't expect that the dignified Nine-Star Fragrance Master, Feng Yiru, would actually have a niece like you. As her close friend, I really feel sorry for her."

Feng Jianing's face alternated between green and white. She bit her lips and retorted, "President Charles, please believe me. The formula for this perfume was really derived from my aunt."

Charles snorted coldly. "Miss Feng, have you forgotten? All the contestants who are participating in the competition have to make a clear label on the formula. If a portion of the raw material comes from a certain brand or person, or you have borrowed it, it has to be shown on the label. However, your formula clearly says that the content of this formula is original. Now, you're saying that you borrowed it from Master Feng Yiru. Don't you think it's contradictory?" With that, he no longer looked at Feng Jianing, as if it would be disgusting to say another word to her. Instead, he turned around and gave Angus a look.

"Now, I announce that Feng Jianing will be disqualified from this year's championship!" Angus understood and immediately shouted.

"I agree!" Charles took a step forward and agreed with Angus.

The two of them were the leaders of the International Fragrance Alliance. Every International Fragrance Competition, they had the final right to judge and explain. Feng Jianing's actions had severely affected and destroyed the image of the International Fragrance Alliance. She had to be judged on the spot.

Feng Jianing was dumbfounded. She looked at Charles and Angus in disbelief. She never expected that the two of them would really deprive her of the right to be the champion. The trophy that she had just obtained was gone before she could warm it up?

"No, on what basis are you revoking my qualifications to be the champion? I didn't plagiarize. I obtained the champion through my own ability." Feng Jianing wasn't convinced and said with a sinister expression.

"Miss Feng, I wonder if your aunt, Feng Yiru, has told you that making perfume is a very serious and sacred business. It values the morals of the perfume maker especially, and creativity is the life of the perfume maker. But what you did today can't escape the eyes of President Charles and me, even if you can fool the judges. Even until now, you still don't have the slightest intention of repenting. Someone like you is not worthy of being the champion." Angus said disdainfully..

Chapter 404: I'm Sorry, My Husband Is Here

"No, no. The champion is mine. None of you can take this trophy away." Feng Jianing hugged the trophy tightly and kept retreating.

Angus was a little impatient. He walked towards her and prepared to snatch the trophy back. Although it was only the preliminary round, the champion wasn't someone Feng Jianing could bear.

"Miss Feng, please face the truth. Everyone has to pay the price for their actions, even if you're Feng Yiru's niece. Give me the trophy." As he spoke, Angus reached out to snatch the trophy.

"No, this is my trophy!" Feng Jianing hugged the trophy and refused to let go. Even if she died today, she wouldn't hand the trophy over. How could she return it to them?

"Miss Feng Jianing, you're no longer the champion. It doesn't belong to you," Angus said coldly.

"Ah!" Suddenly, Feng Jianing stepped back and missed a step. She lost her center of gravity and fell off the stage.

Angus turned around and looked. Just as he snatched the trophy out, he realized that the audience was shocked. Feng Jianing, who was standing behind him, had disappeared.

Below the stage, Feng Jianing fell to the ground on her back, looking very pitiful. In the audience, the Feng couple and Cao Beining stood up one after another. They looked at Feng Jianing, who was lying on the ground, and frowned.

Without waiting for everyone to react, Feng Jianing crawled up unsteadily. She didn't seem to be injured. Feng Jianing looked at the Feng couple and Cao Beining with watery eyes. In the end, she realized that none of them had the intention to help her up. Her nose turned sour, and Feng Jianing turned around and rushed out of the venue.

Along the way, although the audience didn't stop Feng Jianing, the way they looked at her was very unfriendly. Angus walked back with the trophy. "According to the rules of the competition, as contestant Feng Jianing's ranking and qualifications are revoked, the contestants ranked behind will automatically advance by one..."

On the other side, seeing that the matter had ended and Feng Jianing received the punishment she deserved, Feng Qing exited the game and walked out of the venue with the equipment she brought. Her goal today was very simple. As long as she could enter the finals and go to Country F, it was fine. As for the champion of the preliminaries, it was not important at all.

"Miss Qingqing, I really didn't expect you to know how to mix perfume. It's too surprising." At the entrance of the venue, Duke Raymond appeared in front of Feng Qing and greeted her with a warm smile.

Feng Qing did not shake hands with Duke Raymond. Instead, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, my husband is here. It's not convenient to shake hands with you in case my husband misunderstands."

Before she could finish her sentence, a cold air swept over. Xie Jiuhan walked over with an ice-cold face. Two incomparably cold eyes were like two ice cones that wanted to pierce Raymond on the spot.

Raymond's lips curled up slightly as he sized up the man curiously. Like the others, although Xie Jiuhan had covered his face tightly, Raymond could tell that Xie Jiuhan had an extremely handsome face.

Seeing Xie Jiuhan staring at Raymond with an unfriendly expression, the bodyguard took a step forward and scolded coldly, "How dare you look at the Duke like this? Also, take off your mask immediately to show your respect to the Duke." This had happened before. Every time this happened, it was a chance for bodyguards like them to show off.

Boom! Before the bodyguard could finish his sentence, the cold aura on Xie Jiuhan's body exploded, as if they could hear the sound.

The bodyguard's face turned pale and he subconsciously took two steps back. Just now, he felt like ten thousand knives had pierced through his chest. He even had the illusion that he would die at any moment.

Duke Raymond stared intently at Xie Jiuhan. He naturally could tell the abnormality of the bodyguards. Those who could be his bodyguards were all carefully selected experts. However, the man in front of him scared the bodyguards two steps back without making a sound. This man was getting more and more interesting to him.

Xie Jiuhan raised his head and looked at Duke Raymond coldly and arrogantly. His sharp eagle eyes exuded a dignified aura that no one could question.

Duke Raymond was the first to speak. "Hello!"

The man did not speak to him. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Feng Qing's thin waist and said calmly, "Let's go home.."

Chapter 405: He's Your Husband?

Duke Raymond raised his eyebrows. He wasn't angry at the man's rudeness, but because the voice was familiar to him. It was hoarse, low, and had a magnetic quality to it. He was sure he had heard it somewhere before.

Feng Qing did not speak and only nodded. She leaned into Xie Jiuhan's arms and walked out. The two of them were intimate like a couple in love.

"Qingqing, see you in Country F!" Duke Raymond's chuckle sounded from behind them.

Feng Qing subconsciously turned back to look at Raymond, but the man forced her head back with his large hand domineeringly, not letting her look.

Enemies often crossed each other's paths. Just as they walked out of the venue, they bumped into the Feng family. Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan size up Xie Jiuhan curiously, as if they were visiting some strange wild animal.

Fu Anlan couldn't help but ask, "Qingqing, is he your husband?"

Feng Qing ignored Fu Anlan. She pulled Xie Jiuhan and sped up. She had nothing to say to this family and was extremely sick of them. Just looking at them made her extremely disgusted.

However, Fu Anlan stopped them and said unhappily, "Qingqing, I'm your elder after all. Don't you think it's too much to treat us with such an attitude? No matter how ugly your husband is, he will have to meet us sooner or later. Why don't you take this opportunity to take off his mask and let us get to know each other?"

Hearing this, Feng Qing stopped and sneered. "Madam Fu, are you stupid? I don't think I have anything to do with your Feng family anymore, much less you. Moreover, he's my husband. I like him regardless of his looks. What has it got to do with you?"

Fu Anlan's expression turned cold as she scolded coldly, "Qingqing, you're a student from Capital University after all. Why are your words so disgraceful?"

Feng Qing said calmly, "Madam Fu, I'll say this again. I've already given you five billion back to the Feng family and completely severed our ties. To me, you're an unfamiliar aunt now. The entire Internet can testify to this. If you forget, go online and take a look."

All these years, the Feng family's actions had forced her into the abyss time and time again. Until last time at the Feng family's villa, her last fantasy of the Feng family had been completely destroyed. In order to get rid of the Feng family, she would rather give up this name than have anything to do with them again.

Fu Anlan's expression was ugly. The last time at the Feng family's villa, Feng Jianing was the one who secretly recorded the video. To be precise, Feng Jianing was the one who broadcasted it live. It simply made their Feng family's reputation notorious. She didn't say it, but she hated Feng Jianing's actions in her heart. It made the Feng family's scandal known throughout the city and they had lost all their reputation.

"Qingqing, it was your father who said those words to you in a fit of anger that day. Don't take it seriously." Fu Anlan explained, "Besides, you were the one who said those cold words first. Your father and I agreed to you in a fit of anger."

Hearing Fu Anlan's words, Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly. The coldness in her eyes couldn't be stopped. She knew that Fu Anlan would say this one day.

"Qingqing, I gave birth to you after ten months of pregnancy. Blood is thicker than water in our family. No matter what happens, you'll always be my daughter. How can I not want you?" Fu Anlan continued playing the emotional card.

Feng Qing sneered. "Madam Fu, don't you think it's ridiculous to say this now? I gave a total of five billion yuan to your Feng family, and our relationship has already ended. From now on, we're no longer family and have nothing to do with each other. Please don't pester me anymore."

Fu Anlan was rendered speechless. Feng Yuanzhou, who was beside her, said, "Qingqing, you gave us five billion, but as soon as you left, that five billion was stolen. This means that we didn't get five billion. How can we be considered to have severed ties?"

At this point, Feng Yuanzhou paused and looked at Fu Anlan. He could see greed in her eyes..

Chapter 406: Demand An Exorbitant Price

"Qingqing, we will definitely not agree if you insist on severing ties with us unless you give us another ten billion." Feng Yuanzhou said righteously, as if ten billion was as cheap as a hundred yuan.

Feng Qing was about to refute when she saw Xie Jiuhan take a step forward and shield her behind him. His tall and broad back was like an insurmountable mountain, giving Feng Qing a sense of security.

Compared to Feng Qing, the Feng couple felt completely opposite. Xie Jiuhan made them feel like they had fallen into an icehouse. In particular, the man's majestic aura was like two large hands strangling their necks. The terrifying suffocation made their bodies tremble uncontrollably.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "I've already given you five billion. You lost it yourself, but you're going back on your words? Don't worry. Not to mention ten billion, I won't give you a single cent."

Feng Yuanzhou's legs were a little weak, and a layer of cold sweat appeared on the tip of his nose. Although he couldn't see the man's face, he felt a wave of fear from the bottom of his heart.

Feng Yuanzhou swallowed his saliva and endured the fear in his heart. He pointed at Xie Jiuhan and said, "This is our family's business. As an outsider, you'd better mind your own business. Either you take out another ten billion or let Feng Qing extract all the Feng family's blood from her body."

Feng Yuanzhou would never believe that Feng Qing could cut off her flesh and drain her blood to return to her mother and father. Even if she really drained the blood in her body, it would be useless. Her genes were still the same as the Feng family. This was something that could never be changed. With these two points, Feng Qing would never be able to sever ties with the Feng family again.

Feng Yuanzhou was very smug. In the end, he simply pointed at the tip of Xie Jiuhan's nose and scolded, "Rascal, let me tell you. You and Qingqing have neither gotten our approval nor held a wedding. Therefore, our Feng family doesn't acknowledge your marriage at all. Although you have some money, you shouldn't have much after you took out five billion last time. Therefore, don't pretend to be amazing in front of me. In front of me, you're nothing."

Feng Yuanzhou's voice was very loud. He was at the entrance of the World Trade City, so he attracted a lot of people to watch. Although the Fragrance Competition had ended, there were a lot of people who came to watch. It was impossible to disperse the crowd for a while.

Faced with Feng Yuanzhou's clamor, Xie Jiuhan grabbed the man's finger. "You're courting death!"

The man had hardly finished speaking when he exerted strength in his large hand and the sound of bones breaking came from Feng Yuanzhou's fingers. The sound of bones breaking especially made one feel terrified.

"Ah! My fingers..." Feng Yuanzhou's screams rang out incessantly. It was as earth-shattering as a pig being slaughtered. The intense pain made his old face extremely pale.

Looking at Feng Yuanzhou's fingers turning into a strange and terrifying shape, Fu Anlan shouted in panic, "Some-someone, come quickly! Someone is killing someone here. Help!"

Thanks to Xie Jiuhan's powerful aura, Fu Anlan resisted the urge to help Feng Yuanzhou. She could only use words to control the situation.

"Everyone, come over quickly! There's no justice! This person even hit his father-in-law. He's simply inhumane. Don't worry. We will definitely not agree to you being with Feng Qing. You're simply a barbarian!" Fu Anlan pointed at Xie Jiuhan and scolded. When she saw Feng Yuanzhou's finger, she hurriedly retracted her hand.

Xie Jiuhan stared coldly at Fu Anlan. With every curse, the strength in his hands increased. Feng Yuanzhou screamed. In just a few breaths, his clothes were drenched in sweat. His legs went weak. As long as Xie Jiuhan released him, he would immediately fall to the ground.

Hearing the terrifying sound of bones breaking, Fu Anlan finally couldn't continue scolding. She started to bow and beg Xie Jiuhan. "I was wrong. Please let go of him. Let go quickly. I beg you..."

Fu Anlan begged for mercy and looked at Feng Qing. At the critical moment, she hoped that Feng Qing could speak up and help say a few words. However, Feng Qing stood behind the man expressionlessly, as if she didn't see her at all..

Chapter 407: It's Enough To Have Each Other

The sound of bones being crushed didn't stop and Fu Anlan's tears fell.

"Please, let go of him quickly. Yes, we were wrong..." Fu Anlan begged." Qingqing, no matter how wrong your parents are, we're still a family. Hurry up and persuade your husband to let go. "

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up as she praised, "Hubby, you're really a true man!"

Xie Jiuhan chuckled as if he had done something insignificant. However, he enjoyed Feng Qing's praise and felt much better.

Seeing that not only did Feng Qing not help, but she also praised her man, Fu Anlan was so angry that she almost vomited blood. Finally, the commotion here alarmed the security personnel.

"Oh my god, you're finally here. This person is a violent person who publicly hits people. Hurry up and arrest him!" Seeing the security personnel, Fu Anlan seemed to have found a backer and immediately became ostentatious.

With that, she didn't forget to look at Feng Qing and said hatefully, "Qingqing, we raised you in vain. You actually watched your man attack your father. Send him to the police station, you stay behind to accompany us to the hospital. You're responsible for all the medical expenses and mental damage."

More than twenty security personnel came to Xie Jiuhan's side. Fu Anlan waited for them to catch Xie Jiuhan, but they didn't move their fingers after a long time.

At the same time, Feng Yuanzhou had already fainted from the pain. His right index finger was severely deformed, and his right wrist had a bone fracture. In just a few minutes of intense pain, his fragile nerves had finally collapsed.

Xie Jiuhan released his grip and Feng Yuanzhou fell to the ground like broken glass shards. He was completely unconscious with a pale face and purple lips.

A security guard ran to Xie Jiuhan and took out a disinfectant wet wipe from his pocket. He handed it to the man respectfully.

"What are you waiting for? Beat him up," Xie Jiuhan said as he wiped his hands.

The security guards responded in unison and surrounded Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou. Xie Jiuhan threw away the wet wipe and instructed, "That woman pointed at me just now. Use her own hand to slap her face until it's swollen."

Looking at the aggressive security guards, Fu Anlan shouted fiercely, "How dare you! We're from the Feng family in the Capital. You bunch of security guards, I'll make you pay if anyone dares to touch a finger of mine!"

Pa! Before she could finish her sentence, she heard a slap. Fu Anlan's words were slapped back in her stomach by a security guard.

Fu Anlan was stunned by the slap. Before she could regain her senses, she was slapped again. His rough and strong hand slapped her greasy face rhythmically. In a few hits, her eyes darkened and she felt dizzy.

Xie Jiuhan hugged Feng Qing and left as if nothing had happened. No one looked at Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou again.

"Aren't you angry that I asked someone to hit them?" The man asked not far away.

Feng Qing shook her head and smiled. "Of course not! I've been bullied by the Feng family for so many years. I've finally vented my anger today."

Xie Jiuhan had already given her respect by asking someone to beat them up. If not for her feelings, the Feng couple would have long become two corpses. Who were they to dare to point a finger at the Ninth Master?

"Little Jiu Jiu, I don't have a maiden family anymore. In this world, you're the only family I have." Feng Qing held the man's arm and said sweetly.

Xie Jiuhan lowered his head to look at her. He could see endless tenderness in her large black eyes. Xie Jiuhan curled his lips. "I don't have parents either, but it's enough for me to have you."

A thick look of happiness rose on Feng Qing's pretty face. The man said the most moving words of love in the coldest voice. The man was right. Both of them were without close relatives. To them, it was enough to just have each other.

Xie Jiuhan did not hold back at all when it came to Feng Qing. In the past, he was the demon in the abyss and a lonely existence. Now, he had this girl, which made him no longer lonely. It made him feel like he had the entire world..

Chapter 408: Can't Even Be Compared To A Donkey

"Little Uncle, Little Aunt, I don't agree to what you guys just said!" Suddenly, Xie Shihao's voice sounded. Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan turned around and looked. They didn't know when he had walked over.

Xie Shihao stretched out his thumb and pointed at the tip of his nose. He said proudly, "According to seniority, I'm your biological nephew. Therefore, not only do you two have each other, but you also have me as your relative, especially Little Aunt. If you think I'm not close enough, I can be your son."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and kicked Xie Shihao to the side. "Get lost as far as you can think. I didn't give birth to a useless son like you."

Looking at Xie Jiuhan's heartless back view, Xie Shihao crawled up from the ground and held his heart. With a sorrowful expression, he pounced into Gu Qingye's arms.

"Qingye, please comfort me," Xie Shihao wailed.

Gu Qingye raised his leg and kicked him again. "I'm starting to pity your uncle. He's so outstanding, why does he have a useless nephew like you?"

After Xie Jiuhan and the rest left, the ambulance arrived and brought the Feng couple to the hospital.

Fu Anlan's face was already swollen like a pig's head. A few of her teeth had been removed, and she felt a stabbing pain in her head, as if she had a concussion from being slapped.

Feng Yuanzhou was even worse. After preliminary examination, his fingers were shattered and his wrist was fractured. His entire hand was swollen like a bun.

Fortunately, after arriving at the hospital, the two of them regained consciousness. Fu Anlan's injuries were relatively light, so she wanted to accompany Feng Yuanzhou for a checkup. However, before they could enter the emergency room, they were pushed out.

"What do you mean? Why don't you let us see a doctor? Can't you see that both of us are very injured?" Feng Yuanzhou scolded.

Actually, he was in so much pain that he didn't want to say a word. However, because Fu Anlan's face was so swollen, she couldn't speak anymore, so he could only say it.

The emergency doctor raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm sorry, I just received a notice from the leaders of the hospital. For various reasons, the hospital cannot accept you, much less treat you. Don't block the door and affect other people's treatment."

Fu Anlan and Feng Yuanzhou looked at each other in confusion, not knowing what was going on at all. Why didn't the hospital treat them?

"Why aren't you treating us? We've all been registered and paid. Your hospital dares to refuse treatment?" Because her face was so swollen, Fu Anlan could no longer speak smoothly. Feng Yuanzhou endured the pain in his right hand and questioned them.

The emergency doctor rolled her eyes and was completely speechless towards Feng Yuanzhou. She pointed at the billboard on the wall. "Are you two blind? Can't you see the logo of the Xie Corporation on our hospital's logo?"

Afraid that Feng Yuanzhou wouldn't understand, the doctor continued to explain, "Seeing that your injuries are quite serious, I suggest that you quickly find a hospital that doesn't belong to the Xie Corporation to treat your illness. Now, all the hospitals that belong to the Xie Corporation won't accept the two of you. If you continue to delay and miss the best treatment opportunity, you'll probably become handicapped in the future. Hurry up and leave."

Feng Yuanzhou naturally didn't want to go to those small hospitals outside. After all, only large hospitals had the ability to guarantee that his fingers would recover to their original state. The medical standard of small hospitals was simply impossible to guarantee. He didn't want to become a handicapped person in the future and be mocked everywhere he went.

"Tell me clearly, why aren't the hospitals under the Xie Corporation accepting us?" Feng Yuanzhou refused to leave and continued asking.

At this moment, two people walked over. One of them said anxiously, "Doctor Liu, please go out and take a look at our donkey. He vomited and had diarrhea today. I didn't know what happened."

The emergency doctor nodded. "Then what are we waiting for? Hurry up and bring me over to take a look. Although I'm not a vet, I can treat ordinary illnesses."

The Feng couple were dumbfounded again.. Since when were they inferior to a donkey? Wasn't this going too far? The hospitals under the Xie Corporation would rather treat donkeys than them?

Chapter 409: Don't Leave Me

At that moment, Cao Beining sent Fu Anlan a message. "Auntie, I've already found Jianing. She's fine. I'll comfort her. We'll pick you up in the hospital."

A few minutes later, Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan stood at the entrance of the hospital and watched the emergency doctor treat a donkey that had fallen to the ground with a stethoscope. The hospital will not treat them, so they could only stand by the side of the road and wait for Feng Jianing and their son-in-law, Cao Beining.

On a street somewhere in the Hexagon World Trade City.

"Jianing, you disappoint me!" Cao Beining sat in the driver's seat and lit a cigarette. "The entire family hopes that you can achieve good results in the International Fragrance Competition so that our families can welcome a second spring. But what did you do? Not only did you not win the championship, but you also embarrassed yourself in public. Our three million was completely wasted. Now, let alone selling the two bottles of perfume you made, no one wants it even if you give it away for free."

Cao Beining's voice was very cold, and there was a hint of alienation in his tone. When he spoke, he turned his head out of the window the entire time. He didn't even look at Feng Jianing, who was sitting in the front passenger seat. As for Feng Jianing, she just kept wiping her tears and looked like a tear-stained beauty.

"I've already discussed it with my family just now. Our Cao family has decided to chase back the investment we invested in your Feng family, including the money we've spent on you all these years. I'll specially go to Feng's villa to settle it with you later. I hope you can return the 1.5 million to me now that I spent for you today." Towards the end, Cao Beining did not hide it and directly revealed his cards.

He already hated Feng Jianing to the extreme. He was disappointed in her again and again and invested in her again and again, but what he got in return was humiliation again and again. If not for the fact that he was relatively short on money recently and wanted to get back all the 1.5 million today, he wouldn't have come to look for Feng Jianing even if she begged him on her knees.

Feng Jianing stopped crying and looked at Cao Beining nervously. She choked on her tears and said, "Beining, do you not want me anymore? Don't forget, we are engaged. Besides, I had been grievously wronged in this competition. They must have been bewitched by someone else, that's why they disqualified me from being the champion."

Cao Beining flicked the cigarette butt away and turned to look at Feng Jianing. He was about to make things clear with her, but before he could open his mouth, Feng Jianing kissed him.

"Oh... you..." Cao Beining frowned. Feng Jianing's fragrant kiss didn't make him feel comfortable. Instead, he felt irritated. Hence, he subconsciously wanted to push her away. Coincidentally, Feng Jianing's small chest puffed out forcefully. Cao Beining pressed his two large hands on Feng Jianing's chest. The soft touch made his entire body tingle.

As Feng Jianing kissed him passionately, she said in a gentle and charming voice, "Beining, I love you. I can't live without you. I've long treated myself as your woman. Can you not leave me?"

Cao Beining extinguished the car. After pulling the hand brake, he flipped over and pressed against Feng Jianing. They had been together for so many years, but he couldn't be intimate with Feng Jianing. Today, she took the initiative to throw herself into his arms, so Cao Beining naturally wouldn't reject her.

Hmph, she's indeed a slut! Cao Beining's hands did not stop moving, but he cursed inwardly.

In the past, Feng Jianing's character profile was that of a youthful maiden. She was the piano princess of Capital University and was a talented girl that everyone was envious of. He thought that Feng Jianing's nature was like this. However, during this period of time, Feng Jianing's naked appearance had been exposed time and time again. He could tell that this woman only looked innocent on the surface but was very passionate underneath.

After a fierce bite, Cao Beining fell into a state of confusion. He transformed into a wild beast and tore off Feng Jianing's clothes. He had wanted to sleep with Feng Jianing for a long time. Today, he had finally gotten what he wanted. No matter what Feng Jianing was thinking, it was a waste not to take advantage of a free gift. He would treat it as collecting some interest for his investments over the years.

The Feng couple stood at the entrance of the hospital. One of them had a swollen face that it's turning blue, while the other was sweating from the pain. As the cold wind blew, they looked forward to their daughter and son-in-law picking them up. However, their thoughts were destined to be unrealistic..

Chapter 410: Street Rat

"Damn it, where did the two of them go? Didn't they say that they would come and pick us up immediately? It's almost dark now and there's not a single shadow of them." Feng Yuanzhou wished he could throw his phone away.

They had already called Cao Beining and Feng Jianing dozens of times and sent dozens of messages. In the end, Cao Beining and Feng Jianing seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. They couldn't be contacted at all.

What the Feng couple didn't know was that after messing around in the car with Feng Jianing, Cao Beining had planned to pick them up at the hospital. In the end, Feng Jianing couldn't stop herself and pulled Cao Beining into a hotel room. She was extremely seductive and quickly made Cao Beining sink into her warm and gentle arms.

After another round of sex, five hours passed. Looking at the neon lights outside the window, Cao Beining recalled going to the hospital to pick them up.

Feng Jianing laid on the bed naked. Her face was flushed red, and her chest and thighs were covered in love marks. Cao Beining wore his clothes and kissed Feng Jianing again.

"Dad and Mom are still waiting for me to pick them up. Rest here for a while." With that said, Cao Beining left.

Looking at Cao Beining's energetic back view, Feng Jianing's lips curled up in confidence. Body and beauty were a woman's greatest capital, and her capital was clearly enough. Thinking of the intense battle just now, she felt her desire burn again.

Men relied on conquering the world to conquer women. Women relied on conquering men to conquer the world. Feng Jianing conquered Cao Beining again. Their relationship returned to normal and was even more intimate than before. As for Cao Beining, he became even more obedient to Feng Jianing.

Not long after Cao Beining left, Feng Jianing stood up from the bed. After taking a quick shower, she took out her phone and checked Charles and Angus's personal Facebook.

Feng Jianing browsed through the content. She realized that Vice President Angus was still a gourmet. He had two children at home and lived a very blissful life. As for President Charles, he was a casanova and had already divorced three times. He usually liked to drink at night clubs.

After turning off the good man Angus's Facebook, Feng Jianing carefully browsed Charles's Facebook again. A strange expression couldn't help but appear on her lips.

—-

A week later, at Capital University.

"No way, why does Feng Jianing still have the face to come to school?"

"Hmph, what piano princess? She's always embarrassing herself outside and has lost all the reputation of our school."

"This woman likes to dream. She didn't focus on playing piano properly and insisted on attending some perfume competition. Did she really believe that when others said that she was a talented woman, she really was one?"

Looking at the gorgeously dressed Feng Jianing, the students coming and going were discussing and pointing at her. Their evaluation of her had completely changed. In the past, she was the piano princess that everyone envied. Now, she had become a street rat and despised by everyone.

In reality, Feng Jianing didn't want to come either. However, today was the midterm examination for this semester. She had to come even if she didn't want to. Otherwise, if she missed the examination, she would have to study another semester.

Holding back her tears, Feng Jianing walked into the classroom and sat at her desk. She lowered her head like a primary school student who had done something wrong. Seeing her pitiful look, the students in the class stopped discussing her.

The bell rang. The chief, Shen Suying, walked into the classroom and said sternly, "I'm distributing the papers now. Everyone, keep quiet. No cheating. If we found anyone cheating, they would fail immediately."

The seating arrangement for the midterm examination was arranged according to the computer. Coincidentally, Feng Qing, Gu Qingye, and Xie Shihao were sitting in the last row of the midterm examination, and the three of them were sitting next to each other.

Shen Suying looked around and her gaze landed on Feng Qing's face. A strange look flashed across her eyes as she said, "Feng Qing, change your seat with Student Feng Jianing. Go to her seat for the examination."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and questioned, "Chief Shen, it's not according to the seating order generated by the computer."

Without waiting for her to finish, Shen Suying interrupted, "Do you need me to repeat myself? Please change seats with Feng Jianing immediately. Don't affect the order of the examination hall because of you."

Feng Qing : "..."

Looking at the stubborn and unreasonable Shen Suying, Feng Qing was completely speechless. She did not know what was wrong with this old woman again.. How did she affect the order of the examination hall?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro