441 - 450

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 441: Why Don't You Be Her Friend?

Feng Qing and Madam Ming Xue looked at each other and didn't notice that in the corner, Feng Jianing was looking at her with a sinister and vicious expression. Her indifferent face was pale. She thought that after she became best friends with the daughter of the President of Country F, she would be able to suppress Feng Qing in Country F, but before she could start to show off, Feng Qing had become the savior of the Duke's Manor. From Madam Mingxue's attitude towards her, she definitely treated Feng Qing as an honored guest.

"Thank you for your invitation. I came to Country F this time mainly to participate in the International Fragrance Competition. Be it the Duke or the Duke's Manor, both of them have a close relationship with the Fragrance Alliance in Country F, so in order to avoid arousing suspicion, forgive me for not being too close to the Duke's Manor." Feng Qing rejected tactfully.

Madam Mingxue nodded. Although she had been rejected, Feng Qing's words were not unreasonable. If she got too close to their Duke's Manor before the competition, it would be easy for others to gossip.

Madam Mingxue looked at Feng Qing in admiration. This young lady was not old, and she spoke gently and softly. She was neither servile nor overbearing, and she was also brave and scheming. It was really too rare.

"Alright then. As long as you're still in Bali, you can contact the Duke if you need anything. Come hell or high water, Raymond will definitely do it for you."

Upon hearing this, Duke Raymond nodded like he was pecking rice. He looked at Feng Qing's face and was about to burst into laughter. Not to mention going through fire and water, even if he had to give his life to Feng Qing, he was willing to do it now. This little woman from Xia country had a fatal attraction to him.

Seeing that Duke Raymond cared so much about Feng Qing, Tessa's face fell and she was very unhappy. However, she had seen Feng Qing's performance just now. She was indeed the one who saved Madam Mingxue and was now an esteemed guest of the Duke's Manor. It was not appropriate for her to show
too much. She could only laugh and mutter, "Hmph, Duke Raymond and Madam Mingxue are both mesmerized by this woman. I'm the one engaged to the Duke, but they treat a poor girl from Xia country as a treasure and don't care about the President's Manor at all."

Xing Yue's ears twitched as he comforted her gently, "Tessa, don't tar someone with the same brush. I'm also from Xia country."

"Brother, I don't mean to look down on Xia country's people. I'm just unhappy with that Xia country girl." Glancing at Feng Qing fiercely, Tessa explained with a cold face.

As a family, she knew Xing Yue very well.

Although he seemed to be speaking gently to her, he's actually speaking up for Feng Qing, otherwise, with his personality, he would definitely not talk to her. The more Xing Yue acted like this, the more she felt that it was unbelievable.

What kind of magic did this Eastern girl called Feng Qing have that even her brother was starting to be interested in this woman?

Xing Yue looked at Tessa and said softly, "Tessa, you're the President's daughter. You're called the genius girl of Country F. I hope you can show the elegance that a President's daughter should have. That girl is only a contestant who came to participate in the competition and is a guest of the Duke's Manor. Instead of treating her as an enemy, why don't you become friends with her?"

"Hmph, what girl? Brother, you've been deceived by her innocent appearance. According to what I know, this woman is already married. And the reason why she could attend the finals was because she used shameful methods beneath the surface." Tessa looked at Feng Qing disdainfully.

Seeing that Xing Yue was indifferent and looked like he didn't listen at all, Tessa said angrily, "Brother, don't you think about it? She's already married, but she's so close to Duke Raymond. She's simply shameless. If I remember correctly, Xia country's people are very traditional. A woman's chastity is very
important. As long as she's married, she can't have intimate contact with other men. She can't even talk to them."

"Tessa, that's enough!" Xing Yue interrupted. "I suggest you go back and check the Internet to understand more about the current Xia country. What you're talking about is the tradition of Xia country's ancient feudal society."

Seeing that Tessa was unconvinced, Xing Yue simply said a few words and retracted his gaze. He felt that there was no point in explaining anything to his younger sister. She was willful and unruly and had a princess syndrome. It was not something that happened in a day or two..

Chapter 442: High-Key Instructor

Xing Yue looked at Feng Qing, who was not far away, and a look of frustration flashed across his eyes. He thought to himself, I didn't expect her to get married so early.

Madam Mingxue and Duke Raymond got into the car and waved goodbye to Feng Qing before leaving the shooting range under the protection of many cars.

In the car, Madam Mingxue leaned back in her chair and mumbled to herself, "This little girl is really interesting. Her marksmanship is accurate and she's decisive. When she was shooting just now, she could shoot the points she wanted. 9.5, 8.5, 7.5."

Although her voice was not loud, Raymond could still hear her clearly. He took a deep breath and sighed sincerely. "That's right. Qingqing's performance today was completely beyond my expectations. I didn't expect her to be so powerful. Faced with so many killers, not only was she not flustered at all, but
she could also quickly counterattack. Her marksmanship in combat is also ridiculously accurate."

Looking at her son's ashamed expression, Madam Ming Xue chuckled and said, "Then you still want to teach her how to shoot? In fact, it's more likely that she taught you. I really don't know who she learned shooting from. She's really too amazing."

Thinking about Feng Qing's performance today, Madam Mingxue started to ponder again. When Raymond had just returned a few days ago, he had shared with her all the interesting things he had encountered in Xia country every day. A riding expert who defeated the strong opponent in the eastern suburbs, a singer who was famous in the entire Xia country's music industry, the Siren. She had also used the violin to win countless applause from the Hong Meng Theater and was a freshman at the Capital University who had suppressed the Light of Dance. Now, this little girl has another title of perfume maker.

Madam Mingxue felt that it was getting more and more interesting. Her strong sixth sense told her that be it in Country F or Xia country, Feng Qing would still bring her more shock. She had reason to believe that such an omnipotent girl should have more abilities that she had not displayed.

Outside the shooting range, Xing Yue walked up to Feng Qing and said in a gentle voice, "Hello, I'm from Xia country too. You can call me Xing Yue."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and looked at Xing Yue strangely. She didn't know why he had come over to greet her, but the man's voice made her feel very strange.

Xing Yue was tall and had clear and deep facial features. His upright face made him look especially sunny and handsome, like the sun in the clear sky, as if it could melt everything.

Feng Qing had to admit that Xing Yue gave a very good first impression. At least, the aura he exuded was clean and transparent, giving people a warm feeling, making everyone have an inexplicable trust in him.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up as she reached out to him. "Hello, I'm Feng Qing."

Xing Yue revealed a very gentlemanly smile when he saw Feng Qing shake his hand. He held her slender palm with one hand and prepared to kiss the back of her hand gently. Kissing the back of the hand was a way for Country F to express their respect.

At this moment, an indescribable cold air swept over. Xing Yue's back stiffened, as if an invisible hand was pinching the back of his neck, preventing him from bending down to kiss the back of Feng Qing's hand.

The next second, a man wearing a golden mask appeared behind Xing Yue. He was silent the entire time, like a ghost.

Xing Yue's black pupils were filled with shock. He naturally knew who was standing behind him, but he was very puzzled. What was wrong with Netherworld, which usually kept a low profile like air?

Feng Qing smiled and said, "This is?"

"Oh, he's my friend. You can call him Netherworld." Xing Yue introduced.

Feng Qing :"..."

She was also very puzzled. Today's Netherworld was really a little abnormal, or was this King of Killers usually so high-profile? However, what puzzled her even more was that Xing Yue belonged to the officials after all, and Netherworld belonged to the underground world. But the two of them revealed their
friendship openly?

Or could it be that Xing Yue was also a person of the underworld? But no matter how she looked at Xing Yue's face, she did not think that he was that kind of person. If someone has a face like Xing Yue's, he was born a righteous person. If he filmed a movie, he would not even need to put on makeup..

Chapter 443: Feng Qing's Curiosity

In contrast, her instructor, Netherworld, was dressed in black and had a golden mask on his face. His entire body exuded a cold aura, looking like a person who did not allow anyone to go near him.

After thinking for a long time, Feng Qing couldn't think of any suitable reason. In the end, she could only think that Netherworld was taking advantage of the fact that he's a has-been to swagger around.

It was no wonder that she thought this way. Although there were indeed killers and assassin organizations, in human society, there were very few people who engaged in the assassin profession. It had been a full ten years since the era of Netherworld's reputation. Other than the assassin world, there were very few people who could remember him. As for those who had never seen or knew Netherworld, when they saw a person wearing a mask walking on the street, they would probably treat him as a lunatic.

Looking at Feng Qing's confused expression, a smile appeared on Xing Yue's sunny face. Although he didn't know what Feng Qing was thinking, he could guess from her gaze and expression.

"Miss Feng Qing, are you curious about Netherworld?" Xing Yue asked.

Feng Qing said warmly, "Aren't you curious? If he's not a strange uncle when he's wearing a mask in broad daylight, he's either role-playing. However, what I'm most curious about is what kind of face is under this mask."

Tessa's expression was a little ugly as she watched Xing Yue chat with Feng Qing. The way she looked at Feng Qing had changed completely. A sense of danger rose in her heart. This woman had charmed her brother too?

Xing Yue smiled and nodded. "You're right. Actually, I'm curious about Netherworld's true appearance too. Unfortunately, his face was injured during a mission, so he wasn't willing to show his true appearance."

Listening to Xing Yue's explanation, Feng Qing's two large eyes stared intently at Netherworld, as if she wanted to see through him. She looked very carefully. Netherworld was four to five centimeters taller than Xie Jiuhan, and its overall figure was also more robust than Xie Jiuhan.

Xie Jiuhan's figure was slender and his muscles were perfect. He was not as exaggerated as those muscular men, and his outline was very clear. However, Netherworld's figure gave off a thick and strong feeling, like a calf.

Bah! What am I thinking? How can I compare him to Little Jiu Jiu?

Feng Qing came back to her senses and her pretty face flushed slightly.

Fortunately, Xie Jiuhan did not come with her. If he found out that she was staring at other men, he would probably change the hot spring in the Xie Manor to a vinegar pool.

Suddenly, Feng Qing's ears subconsciously twitched. She wanted to hear the sound of Netherworld's heartbeat, but she was immediately shocked. She even started to suspect that her absolute hearing had disappeared. The Netherworld standing in front of her actually did not have any heartbeat?!

Feng Qing looked at Netherworld. Even through the mask, she could tell that Netherworld was breathing. This proved that he was still alive, but why was there no heartbeat for a living person?

Among all the people she had met, the only one who could be said to not have a heartbeat was probably her secret guard, Little Wu. Because Little Wu was a person who was always in the dark, she needed to hide her breathing and heartbeat so that she could integrate into the surrounding environment.

Feng Qing nodded secretly. An instructor was indeed an instructor. As expected of the King of Killers. Even though he exuded a strong aura, there was no sound of his heartbeat.

Sensing the aura on Netherworld, scenes flashed in front of Feng Qing's eyes. Every scene had scenes of Netherworld killing people. She even saw this man fighting a bloody battle like an Asura crawling out of a pile of corpses.

Realizing that Feng Qing was staring at him, not only did the Netherworld not retract its aura, but it also released its full strength. The bloody aura was so condensed that it seemed to have dyed the surrounding space a layer of blood red. Anyone would avoid a person like him on the streets. If they were too
close to him, they would vomit from the smell of blood on his body.

Feng Qing smiled sweetly at Netherworld, her two large eyes forming crescents. Although this was the second time she and Netherworld had met, the other party was still an instructor who had taught her for so many years. The reason why she could become the number one on the assassin ranking was all thanks to this man in a golden mask in front of her..

Chapter 444: Snatching Candy

"Netherworld, thank you. If not for you just now, I would have fallen to the ground." Feng Qing thanked him and reached out her hand to Netherworld.

Xing Yue raised his eyebrows. He felt awkward as he looked at Feng Qing's hand. If he didn't guess wrong, Netherworld would never shake hands with Feng Qing. Or rather, Netherworld would never shake hands with anyone. However, the next second, Netherworld grabbed Feng Qing's hand and slapped Xing Yue's face with his actions.

Xing Yue looked at Netherworld with a strange expression. He felt that Netherworld had changed into a different person today, one that was different from the usual cold Netherworld.

Feng Qing smiled and shook hands with Netherworld. This man was wearing a leather glove. Someone like him would definitely not easily reveal his fingerprints outside.

Looking at the mysterious golden mask of Netherworld, Feng Qing retracted her hand and took out a few pieces of pink fruit candy from her pocket. She stuffed them into Netherworld's hand. "This is my gratitude to you!"

Netherworld: "..."

Looking at the fruit candy in Netherworld's hand, Xing Yue smiled and said, "Miss Feng Qing, you might not know, but I also like candy. Sweet food can make me secrete dopamine quickly and give me a blissful feeling."

Feng Qing couldn't be stingy when he also wanted to eat and had even spoken about it. She placed her hand in her pocket and took out another handful.

"For you!" As she spoke, she held a bunch of fruit candy and handed it to Xing Yue. She had made these sweets when she was bored in the Xie Manor. She was afraid that she would miss home when she came to participate in the competition this time, so she grabbed two full bags before she left.

Whoosh! Just as Xing Yue was about to raise his hand, a black shadow streaked across Feng Qing's hand. It was too fast. When they looked at Feng Qing's hand, the candies had already disappeared.

Feng Qing : "..."

Seeing that his fruit candies had been snatched, Xing Yue said unhappily, "Hey, Netherworld, those fruit candies were given to me by Miss Feng Qing. Didn't she give it to you just now?"

Netherworld ignored him and placed the fruit candies he had just snatched into his arms. Xing Yue was so angry that his nostrils were spewing fire, but he couldn't do anything about Netherworld.

"Oh, it's fine, Mr. Xing Yue. I still have some..." Feng Qing smiled and tried to smooth things over.

However, she did not expect that the fruit candies that she had just taken out were snatched away by Netherworld again. Feng Qing's pupils trembled. It could be said that she was not prepared the previous time, but just now, she was prepared. As long as Netherworld dared to snatch it, she would dodge.

However, what shocked her was that this instructor of hers was too fast, so fast that she did not even have time to react.

Even after snatching something that belongs to someone else, Netherworld looked as if it was the right thing to do and kept all the sweets away. Xing Yue was so angry that he stomped his feet. "Netherworld, you're too much. To think that I still treat you as a brother. Will you die if you give me a piece of candy to eat?"

Netherworld replied coldly, "If you want to eat, you can snatch it from my arms."

Listening to Netherworld speak up close, Feng Qing was certain that his voice had been processed by the voice changer. He sounded like an old uncle.

Xing Yue: "..."

If he had the ability to steal candy from Netherworld's pocket, he wouldn't have become friends with Netherworld. After all, he was in the light, and Netherworld lived in the darkness.

Many years ago, the President's Manor gave him a mission, which was to capture Netherworld and bring him to justice. At that time, he was also very conceited, believing that there was no one in the world that he couldn't catch.

However, after he fought with Netherworld, he realized that he couldn't beat him at all. Netherworld even unintentionally saved him once. From then on, he changed his attitude towards Netherworld, and the two of them gradually became friends.

Netherworld found that Feng Qing's large, black, and shiny eyes were staring at him curiously. He woke up from his smugness of snatching the candy. Had he aroused her interest?

Hmph, Feng Qing, you've only left your husband for less than two days, but you're already interested in other men. Netherworld thought to himself.

Seeing that the Netherworld was emitting a strong cold aura again, Feng Qing was very puzzled. Why was this man so temperamental? Wasn't she just coaxing him with two handfuls of candies? Why was he suddenly unhappy? Feng Qing pouted in her heart... If she had known earlier, she wouldn't have given him fruit candy!

Chapter 445: Slap Your Mouth

"Miss Feng Qing, I heard from them just now that your marksmanship is very good. I wonder who you learned it from?" Not wanting to dwell on the topic of candies, Xing Yue changed the topic.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. "Thank you for your praise, Mr. Xing Yue. My master is more low-key and didn't allow me to say his name, so I'm sorry."

Xing Yue did not mind at all. He smiled and said, "Just call me by my full name in the future. It sounds too distant to call me mister. If you're willing, you can call me Brother Xing Yue. All my friends in Xia country call me that."

Before he could finish his sentence, they clearly felt a cold air emanating from Netherworld. The cold bone-chilling feeling made people shiver.

Feng Qing looked at Xing Yue as ripples appeared in her eyes. The 'Brother Xing Yue' from before was still reverberating in her ears. Coupled with his sunny and handsome face and gentle voice, her little heart fluttered a few times.

Her pink lips parted slightly, and Feng Qing's face flushed red. She tried to call him, "Brother Xing Yue ~"

In an instant, Xing Yue felt goosebumps all over his body. As Feng Qing called out, he had the feeling that he had been electrocuted. And it was the kind of electric current that was like honey entering his heart. Tessa had called him 'Brother' for more than ten years, but he had never experienced such a feeling. Feng Qing's casual call of 'Brother Xing Yue' caused waves in his calm heart.

After Feng Qing tried to call him 'Brother Xing Yue', a sweet feeling actually rose in her heart. It was true that she quite liked calling him 'Brother.

The two of them were happy, but some were unhappy. For example, Xing Yue's younger sister, Tessa, rushed forward before Feng Jianing could stop her.

"Bah! Who do you think you are? How dare you call him 'Brother'? You better know your place. That's my brother, not your brother!" Tessa pointed at Feng Qing's nose and scolded.

Xing Yue's expression darkened as he said in a low voice, "Tessa, stop fooling around. There are many people who call me 'Brother'. Let me remind you again. As the President's daughter, you have to take note of your image. If you think that she can't call me 'Brother' like you, then think about this, if Dad isn't
the President of Country F anymore, and you aren't the President's daughter anymore, there won't be anything special between you and me."

Being scolded by Xing Yue in front of so many people, Tessa instantly acted like a princess. "Brother, what are you talking about? It's clearly her fault. What right does she have to call you brother?"

"Enough, Tessa! It's best to restrain your childish temper in front of so many people.' Xing Yue frowned.

Tessa couldn't care less. In her mind, she was the only one who could call Xing Yue 'Brother', and Xing Yue could only be her brother. She didn't allow anyone to call him 'Brother Xing Yue'. Tersa also flared up after seeing Xing Yue siding with Feng Qing. She pointed at Feng Qing and shouted, "Let me tell you,
if you dare to call him 'brother' again, I'l slap your mouth!"

Feng Qing's pink lips curled up slightly as she said with a smile, "Brother Xing Yue, Brother Xing Yue..."

Not only did she call him, but she also did it more than once. She wanted to see what Tessa could do to her after she had called him.

Tessa was about to go crazy from anger. This was the first time someone had dared to confront her like this, so her anger surpassed her rationality. Like an angry tigress, Tessa pounced on Feng Qing with wide eyes.

"Woof, woof!" Without waiting for her to approach, March, who was in Feng Qing's arms, let out a series of roars. The cries were cold and heartless, filled with a warning smell. He even deliberately shot out his tongue at Tessa and licked its blood-red dog's mouth.

Tessa stopped in her tracks. The image of March galloping across the field was still vivid in her mind. So many killers with guns had been killed by March, let alone her.

Seeing that she had chickened out so quickly, March's eyes revealed a hint of specialness. It even deliberately licked its paws to warn her again.

"Alright, stop fooling around. Why are you still standing there? Hurry up and send Tessa back to the President's Manor," Xing Yue ordered the bodyguards.

With March around, Tessa didn't dare go forward. She could only stare in anger. Feng Jianing leaned over and whispered something in her ear..

Chapter 446: She's My Prey

The corner of Feng Qing's mouth lifted slightly, revealing a trace of disdain, as she saw that Feng Jianing was giving Tessa advice again. Others couldn't hear what they were saying, but with her absolute hearing, she naturally heard it clearly.

"Tessa, your brother is obsessed with Feng Qing. It wouldn't be a wise decision to quarrel with him in front of so many people. Why don't we leave first? Anyway, Feng Qing will be in Country F until the finals end. We have a lot of time and opportunity to deal with her," Feng Jianing said to Tessa.

Tessa suppressed her urge. She knew she was impulsive, insisting on fighting for right and wrong when she wasn't satisfied. The mature Xing Yue hated her like this. "Let's go back to the President's Manor. My house is very big, you can stay in whichever room you want." Tessa nodded.

Feng Jianing looked flattered. She lowered her eyelids and suppressed her excitement. To be able to live in the President's Manor was simply a supreme honor for her. It was enough for her to brag about for the rest of her life.

Tessa glanced at Feng Qing, but said to Feng Jianing, "In Country F, the Duke's Manor is only the third luxurious house. The first place is naturally the Imperial Palace, while our President's Manor is second."

Feng Jianing knew that Tessa's words were deliberately directed at Feng Qing, so she nodded cooperatively, generously giving out her praises, and the smile on her insipid face couldn't be concealed.

Feng Jianing was extremely proud. Since she was hooked up with the President's second daughter, it was equivalent to standing on the top of Country F's society. With Tessa's protection, she could do as she pleased in Country F even if she didn't want to.

The two of them sang the same tune, mocking and ridiculing Feng Qing before leaving. Feng Jianing followed behind Tessa and stood with her chest puffed up and an arrogant expression on her face, as though she was the President's daughter.

After sending Tessa, the 'jinx', away, Xing Yue's gaze returned to Feng Qing. "Shall I send you back?"

When she heard this, Feng Qing didn't agree immediately. Her large eyes glanced at Netherworld without a trace. Compared to Xing Yue, she was more interested in this instructor, but she couldn't take the initiative, in case Netherworld became suspicious. After all, she wanted to maintain a mysterious
aura in front of Netherworld.

"Alright, sorry to trouble you, Brother Xing Yue." Feng Qing nodded.

Crack, crack... Feng Qing's ears twitched. She heard it clearly. The sound was coming from the joints of Netherworld's hands, but she didn't look at him, pretending not to have heard anything,

They got into a bulletproof car and Feng Qing waved goodbye to Netherworld and Xing Yue through the window. Xing Yue's upright face was full of smiles and he didn't stop waving his large hand. There was a reluctant expression in his eyes and he only retracted his hand after the car drove far away.
"Feng Qing, Qingging, hehe, what a cute and beautiful girl," Xing Yue muttered softly. However, before he could finish his sentence, a black muzzle was pressed against his temple. The surrounding bodyguards and soldiers were shocked and took out their guns, aiming at Netherworld.

Xing Yue was stunned at first, but then he smiled and waved his hand to signal his men to keep their guns. Unlike the nervous expressions of his subordinates, he had a nonchalant expression.

As a friend of Netherworld, he knew his strength very well. If Netherworld really wanted to kill him, he would be a corpse and Netherworld would have escaped by now. He wouldn't give these small fries any chance to aim.

Xing Yue was very calm. He smiled and looked at Netherworld, waiting for him to speak. As expected, Netherworld's voice rang out, "Listen to my advice: keep a distance from Feng Qing, because she is my prey."

Xing Yue frowned and said with a curious expression, "Heh, it's really rare that the usually aloof Netherworld would be interested in Feng Qing and be fortunate enough to become your prey. But the more you behave like this, the more curious I am about her. I want to know more about her."

"Are you courting death?!" The cold voice of the Netherworld exploded. Although it sounded like an electronic uncle's voice, it still emitted a chilling killing intent. On the other hand, Xing Yue was still calm and indifferent as he looked at the Netherworld with a bright smile..

Chapter 447: The Duke's Manor Call For Help

Xing Yue grinned and teased, "Hey, let's negotiate. As long as you give me candy, I won't deliberately anger you."

He had known Netherworld for many years and had even chased after him before. But it was the first time he saw Netherworld angry. Xing Yue looked at Netherworld with a smile. Feng Qing had only called him 'Brother Xing Yue' a few times, but Netherworld was already so angry that he even pointed a
gun at his head.

The next second, Netherworld kept his gun. He had no intention of giving Xing Yue any candy. Xing Yue smiled bitterly. It looked like his threat had not worked.
Ignoring Xing Yue, Netherworld passed through the crowd and walked straight towards the place where the battle had happened. He wanted to investigate who these killers were.

Xing Yue crossed his arms in front of his chest and said smugly, "Tsk tsk, should I say it or not? Feng Qing calling me 'Brother Xing Yue' made me feel sweet from the bottom of my heart."
Netherworld's footsteps paused. He turned around and walked back to Xing Yue. Xing Yue looked at him strangely, not knowing what he was trying to do.

"No usage of guns, no usage of knives. Let's fight with our own hands!" Netherworld said.

Xing Yue: "..."

Madam Mingxue was attacked and the hunting party was forced to be postponed. Under the escort of the bodyguards, she and Duke Raymond returned to the Duke's Manor safely. Before Feng Qing could return to the hotel, she heard the news on her phone.
For a time, the matter of Madam Mingxue being attacked caused a commotion throughout the city. Everyone knew that the entire Bali City had started to be cordoned off, and there were even more patrols on the streets.

Capra Hotel.

After returning to the hotel, Feng Qing changed into a set of clean clothes. Although she was not injured in the intense gun battle just now, her entire body was dirty. Her clothes even smelled of blood and pungent smoke.

After a quick shower, Feng Qing sat in front of the dressing table and blew her hair. At the same time, her phone rang. The ringtone this time was very special, and it even sounded a little terrifying, Her ears twitched, and she knew that the person who sent her the message was likely someone from A Dark Organization.

Her phone was specially made. After her setting, different people would have different ringtones and vibration methods when they called or sent her messages. Ordinary people could not differentiate the difference, but was she an ordinary person?

Her slender fingers scratched the screen gently, and then Mr. Qing Er's voice floated out of the phone. "Little Qingqing, the latest news is that Duke Raymond just asked for help from A Dark Organization."

Feng Qing raised her brows. "Help?"

"That's right. According to Duke Raymond, he and Madam Mingxue had just returned to the Duke's Manor when Madam Mingxue had a relapse. I guess she was stimulated by the attack today." Mr. Qing Er explained.

Feng Qing came to a realization. "Her relapses are quite frequent. Is it very serious this time?"

"It should be very serious. I heard that Madam Mingxue fainted from the pain," Mr. Qing Er said.

Feng Qing unplugged the hairdryer and said calmly, "Alright, alright, I understand. I'll pack up and go straight to the Duke's Manor."

Just as she hung up the phone, the doorbell rang. Feng Qing ran her hair behind her back and went straight to open the door. In the end, a group of bodyguards from the Duke's Manor stood at the door.

Seeing her open the door, the bodyguards bowed to her. One of the oldest bodyguards said, "Miss Feng Qing, we were sent by the Duke to protect you. The Duke has instructed that we will follow you closely during your time in Country F."

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly as she nodded. "Then I'll have to trouble you." With that, she closed the door and smiled bitterly. Although Duke Raymond had good intentions, with these people following her, wasn't it a little too inconvenient for her to go back and forth?

Of course, with her skills, it was not difficult for her to leave quietly. At most, she would fly out of the window. However, if the treatment of Madam Mingxue was longer than expected, the bodyguards at the door might be suspicious. At that time, if no one answered when they knocked, they would probably barge into the room and she would be exposed.

Chapter 448: Don't Go Through The Front Door

In order to prevent her identity from being exposed, Feng Qing needed to set up a trap. After thinking for a while, she picked up her phone and called Mr. Qing Er. "Qing Er, are you here in Bali too?"

Mr. Qing Er was stunned. "How do you know?"

"Do you believe in a woman's sixth sense?" Feng Qing smiled.

Mr. Qing Er:"..."

In fact, Feng Qing came to Country F this time to participate in the finals on the surface, but in private, she was here to treat Madam Mingxue. Her true identity was the Healer of A Dark Organization after all, and it was easy to be exposed if she interacted more with the officials of Country F, so A Dark Organization specially sent a few people to be responsible for her safety, one of them was Mr. Qing Er.

Although Mr. Qing Er's combat strength was not high, his almost-to-perfection disguise techniques could play an unexpected role many times.

"What's wrong? What instructions do you have?" Mr. Qing Er asked. They had only hung up the call for a few minutes. Why didn't she say anything just now?

Feng Qing said in a soft and cute voice, "Qing Er, come to my room. Remember not to go through the front door."

Fifteen minutes later, Mr. Qing Er appeared outside the window on the fifteenth floor like Spiderman. The two of them looked at each other through the window and smiled. Then, Mr. Qing Er nimbly rolled over and entered the room.

Mr. Qing Er today had an air bangs on his head. He even deliberately applied a special lubricant on his body to make him look like a young man who had been sunbathing on the beach for a long time. It was completely different from his yellow hair style.

Feng Qing had a hint of amusement on her lips. Every time she saw Mr. Qing Er, he would have a brand new appearance. However, to her surprise, Mr. Qing Er actually dressed up as a girl today.

Seeing Feng Qing staring at him without blinking, Mr. Qing Er changed the topic. "Little Qingqing, why did you call me here in such a hurry? What can I do for you?"

Feng Qing did not speak. With a faint smile, she took off her clothes and the entire room was instantly filled with eroticness.

Half an hour later, the door opened. The bodyguards outside looked over and realized that it was Feng Qing. They immediately bowed to her. One of the bodyguards asked, "Miss Feng Qing, how can I help you?"

Feng Qing flipped her long hair and smiled. "It's rare for me to come to Country F, so I naturally have to go shopping."

The bodyguard nodded. "No problem. Miss Feng Qing, feel free to play. We will protect you secretly the entire time."

"No problem. I'll probably buy a lot of things, it's good to have someone help me carry them," Feng Qing replied and walked into the elevator. The bodyguards looked at each other and followed.

Listening to the heartbeats of everyone getting farther and farther away, the real Feng Qing opened the door and poked her head out to look into the corridor. After confirming that all the bodyguards had left, she revealed a good-looking smile.

Mr. Qing Er was indeed worthy of being called 'Myriad Face'. Even though he had disguised himself as a female, Mr. Qing Er still portrayed her vividly. Even his voice, tone, and expression were the same as her own. It was to the point where Feng Qing wondered if she had a long-lost twin sister.
Unlike Mr. Qing Er, Feng Qing was wearing a black hoodie and a black mask. Even her nails were painted black.

Ten minutes later, after confirming that Mr. Qing Er had left with everyone, Feng Qing left the hotel through the window. Although her attire was a little strange, it did not attract much attention.

Not long after leaving the hotel, Feng Qing saw a black van by the road. Feng Qing looked around and after confirming that no one was following her, she took out a key from her pocket and got into the car.

"Hi, Healer, long time no see." As soon as she entered the car, the Sword God sitting in the front passenger seat took the initiative to greet her. Feng Qing did not speak and nodded very silently and calmly.

Through the rearview mirror, Feng Qing found that there was another person in the backseat. From the mask on his face, he should be the Night God of A Dark Organization. There were very strange programming formulas printed on the mask..

Chapter 449: The Sword God Scolds

If the digital mask wasn't obvious enough, then the hands that were typing quickly on the laptop in his lap would be a clear indication of his identity.

Feng Qing was also used to Night God's attire. After all, in the organization, there was no one who wouldn't disguise themselves, with the exception of the Sword God himself. Then there's Mr. Qing Er, who sometimes looked like a man and sometimes looked like a woman. She couldn't understand at all.

Fortunately, A Dark Organization did not have a leader. They only had twelve departments and the twelve Hades Kings who were in charge of each department. They were in charge of coordinating the twelve departments in the organization and leading A Dark Organization to develop and grow.

The twelve Hades Kings rarely acted together. Most of them carried out missions with their members. Although they were the existences with the highest authority in the organization, they did not care about the looks and status of these ordinary members. They did not even care about their lives because in a Dark Organization, skills are everything, Without skills, one would not be respected.

The Night God did not greet her. Instead, he typed on the keyboard for a while before saying, "We can set off. I've already successfully infiltrated the surveillance system of the Duke's Manor. All the movements of the Duke's Manor are under control."

Feng Qing was a little surprised. From Night God's voice, it was obvious that he had used a voice changer. Unlike the electronic uncle's voice of the Netherworld, his voice sounded more like the hoarseness of someone's neck being strangled.

"Thank you for your hard work," Feng Qing replied.

Country F's Duke's Manor.

Five hundred meters away from the Duke's Manor, the black van slowly stopped. Feng Qing and the Sword God got down the car. The two of them had only taken a few steps when the entire Duke's Manor immediately discovered them.

"Stop, raise your hands!" More than a hundred bodyguards in casual clothes surrounded them. Some were holding guns, some were holding stun batons, and some were holding steel forks.

When ordinary people saw this scene, their legs would definitely go weak from fear. However, in the eyes of the Sword God, it was nothing much. He swept his gaze across the bodyguards and said with a powerful aura, "We are from A Dark Organization."

A bodyguard chief took a step forward and said cautiously, "Please cooperate and let us verify your identities!"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing took a step forward and stood in front of the Sword God. She took out her phone from her pocket and handed over a QR code that was shaped like the flag of Country F.

The head of the bodyguards took an unknown machine and scanned the QR code. Then, the three red lights on the machine turned green.

The head of the bodyguards heaved a sigh of relief. "That's right. They're from A Dark Organization. May I ask which of you is the Healer?"

"Me!" Feng Qing said little.

"I didn't expect you to be so young, but in order to ensure the safety of the Duke and Madam Mingxue, please take off your mask." The head of the bodyguards ordered.

Without waiting for Feng Qing to speak, the Sword God waved his hand and held a sharp ancient sword. "Take your grandmother's leg! Think carefully. He's the Healer that Raymond spent 2.5 billion to beg for. Is this how your Duke's Manor treats VIPs?"

The Sword God's voice was strong and powerful, and his aura, which was as sharp as a blade, swept across the entire place, making all the bodyguards subconsciously take a step back. The head of the bodyguards was even shocked until his throat tasted like blood.

Looking at the Sword God's terrifying aura, the head of the bodyguards stammered, "I, I'm sorry. Madam Mingxue was attacked this morning, so I'm also responsible for her safety."

With a flick of his wrist, the ancient sword drew a beautiful arch. Then, the ancient sword was inserted back into the scabbard on his back. The Sword God looked at the head of the bodyguards and scolded, "Safety your head. If I really want to make a move, it will only take a minute with just you little
bastards. You've already finished scanning the QR code, and you're still f*cking looking for trouble. How many heads do you think you have if you delay the treatment of Madam Mingxue?"

Listening to the Sword God speak Country F's language better than the locals, the head of the bodyguards felt that he was about to faint from being scolded. Ever since he became the captain of the bodyguards in the periphery of the Duke's Manor, this was the first time someone dared to scold him..

Chapter 450: I'm Your Grandpa!

Feng Qing found it funny. Not only was the Sword God proficient in Country F's language, but he was also proficient in the language of at least eight countries. Using his words, this was his innate talent. As long as he stayed in the corresponding country for a few years, he would be able to completely
grasp the language of that country.

At that moment, a silver old car drove over. Duke Raymond pushed the door open and got out of the car. He walked quickly towards them with an anxious expression.

Seeing that he was here, the head of the bodyguards hurriedly reported. Duke Raymond nodded and walked up to Feng Qing and the Sword God. He said very gentlemanly, "I'm sorry, my people don't know the rules. Please come in!"
With that, Raymond made an inviting gesture. If they walked from here to the Duke's Manor, it would take at least twenty minutes. After all, the Duke's Manor's front yard was five thousand meters long, so they could only take a car.

The head of the bodyguards couldn't help but say, "Duke, are you sure there's no problem with the two of them? One of them is carrying a sword."

Raymond glared at the head of the bodyguards and said firmly, "Don't worry. Since they're from A Dark Organization, there definitely won't be a problem. Besides, haven't you already verified it?"

"Duke Raymond, do you trust them so much?" The head of the bodyguards was unwilling to give up.

Raymond nodded. "Of course. The Healer is the person with the highest medical skills in the world and is called the 'Miracle Doctor' by people. Since he dares to take my order, it means that he can cure my mother. Otherwise, he would be smashing the reputation of A Dark Organization if he took
someone's money and didn't solve the problem."

In Madam Mingxue's bedroom in the Duke's manor.

Under Raymond's lead, Feng Qing walked into the room. Just as she entered the room, Feng Qing was stunned. First, there was a pungent smell of medical disinfectant. Then, she saw an entire room of medical equipment.
A few people who looked like doctors were surrounding the bed. Some were discussing, and some were recording the data on the various instruments. They looked very nervous and busy.

Seeing Duke Raymond enter, all the doctors tured to nod at him. One of the silver-haired doctors said with a look of regret, "I'm sorry, Duke Raymond. Our medical specialists have really tried our best..."

As soon as he finished speaking, Feng Qing walked past everyone and reached out to take Madam Mingxue's pulse under the blanket. Her actions immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Although everyone present was a western medicine doctor, when they saw Feng Qing's actions, they immediately understood that she was a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. Over the years, Traditional Chinese Medicine had been rising, so they naturally had some understanding. However, many of the indicators of Traditional Chinese Medicine were unable to be quantified accurately, so they did not obtain the approval of western medicine doctors. Many western medicine doctors even objected to using Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat illnesses.

"Duke Raymond, did you invite this physician?" The silver-haired doctor asked.

Before Raymond could answer, a red-haired doctor beside him said disdainfully, "What a joke. They actually let a Traditional Chinese Physician treat Madam Mingxue. In my opinion, the so-called Traditional Chinese Medicine is just a pugilistic practitioner in Xia country."

Another black-skinned doctor also said, "That's right. According to my understanding, TCM has already fallen. Although it has a thousand years of heritage, it can't treat illnesses at all. It has already been eliminated by history. Even in Xia country, not many people really know TCM now."

"Hmph, what Traditional Chinese Medicine? It's not scientific at all. When our West has already grasped the bacteria, their Xia countrymen are still using dead branches and rotten leaves to brew medicine." A doctor wearing thick glasses said disdainfully.

The silver-haired doctor raised his hand and gestured for them to be quiet. Then, he looked at Raymond and said, "Duke Raymond, as a doctor who believes in science, we firmly object to using Chinese medicine to treat Madam Mingxue."

Suddenly, a cold air swept over from all directions, making everyone's expressions freeze. The Sword God opened his eyes wide and glared at the western medicine doctors.

The red-haired doctor said unhappily, "Who are you? A bodyguard? This is a ward, idle people, get out!"

"I'm your Grandpa! Shut your stinky mouth if you don't want to die!" The Sword God shouted loudly, scaring everyone into taking a step back.

Raymond spoke up. "All right, be quiet. Don't disturb the Healer for treating my mother.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro