451 - 460

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 451: Please Remove Your Makeup

Hearing Raymond speak personally, the few medical personnel looked at him in disbelief. Raymond introduced, "The Healer is an honored guest I invited. Don't be rude to him."

Everyone reacted and looked at the Healer with surprise. They immediately started discussing.

"Duke, are you serious? Is this person really the Healer of A Dark Organization?"

"Hmph, what Healer? He's just deliberately mystifying things. He's hiding his head and tail. I can tell at a glance that he's not a good person."

"I suspect that he's fake. I heard that the Healer has a rule that only treats members of A Dark Organization. Why would he come to Country F to treat Madam Mingxue?" Without waiting for Raymond to explain, the red-haired doctor from before stood up. He was the youngest among the doctors and also the most angry.

The red-haired doctor walked up to the Healer and questioned, "I want to ask, which medical school did you graduate from? Which hospital do you work in? How many years have you been a doctor and how many patients have you treated? Which aspect of treatment are you best at? How confident are you in treating Madam Mingxue?"

Duke Raymond frowned. He didn't expect that the Healer's name not only didn't scare the few of them, but it also made them question the Healer's identity and abilities even more.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Why didn't you answer?" The red-haired doctor interrogated the Healer.

At this moment, Madam Mingxue, who was lying on the bed, suddenly reacted. She hooked her finger first, then suddenly opened her eyes and coughed violently.

Seeing that Madam Mingxue had woken up, everyone in the room was mute. A few doctors rubbed their eyes and looked at the awakened Madam Mingxue in disbelief.

The few doctors' faces alternated between green and white. In the end, they all turned red. Just now, they had scolded TCM for being useless, that TCM was a wandering doctor who couldn't be trusted. Now, they were ruthlessly slapped in the face by reality, and it was beating non-stop. After Madam Mingxue fainted from the pain, they immediately started the treatment. However, no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't wake Madam Mingxue up. On the other hand, the Healer they were crazily questioning woke Madam Mingxue up in less than a minute. After confirming that Madam Mingxue was out of danger, the doctors looked at the Healer with different expressions. They still found it unbelievable. What method did this Healer use? How did he do it?

Feng Qing sat on the bed and said in a hoarse voice, "Other than me and my bodyguard, the rest of the unrelated people, get lost from the room immediately. Don't disturb Madam Mingxue's rest."

The doctors :"..."

"No, please let us stay. I want to see with my own eyes how you treated Madam Mingxue. I'm too curious." The doctor with the spectacles said anxiously.

Feng Qing snorted. "You'll distract me. Moreover, with your prejudice against Chinese medicine, you're not qualified to learn and watch from the side, much less watch me treat her."

Under the hosting of Duke Raymond, a few doctors and the various medical equipment they brought were moved away. The room immediately returned to its former spaciousness. In the end, only Duke Raymond and the Sword God were left in the room. Feng Qing thought for a moment and did not chase Raymond out. After all, he was Madam Mingxue's son.

Looking at Madam Mingxue, who was lying on the bed weakly, Feng Qing coughed and said, "Madam Mingxue, I'm the Healer. Before I treat you, I want you to remove your makeup."

Duke Raymond and the Sword God looked at each other: "..."

Hearing the Healer's request, Madam Mingxue resisted her weakness and stared at the Healer with cold eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to remove my makeup?" Madam Mingxue asked.

The Healer nodded. "That's right. Traditional Chinese Medicine emphasizes on seeing, hearing, asking, and cutting, Seeing is the first priority. If you want me to treat your illness, I have to see your actual complexion. You're from Xia country, so you should have some understanding of Traditional Chinese
Medicine. I won't explain the details anymore. It's better to take off your makeup quickly."

At this moment, Feng Qing's voice was heard through the voice changer. It was completely a man's voice and it gave off a strong feeling...

Chapter 452: Blood Venomous Bug

After obtaining an affirmative answer, Madam Mingxue tured to look at Raymond. "Son, go out first."

"Mother, let me stay." Duke Raymond said with concern.

Madam Mingxue's expression turned cold, and she said in a heavy voice, "I asked you to go out. Don't you understand?"

Seeing her angry, Raymond had no choice but to do as she said. He did not dare to disobey his mother's words, but he was also afraid of making Madam Mingxue angry, not to mention that she was sick.

"Healer, then I'll trouble you. I'll be at the door. Find me if you have any needs." Duke Raymond looked at the Healer and said.

Seeing Raymond leave, Madam Mingxue sat up on the bed and said, "Give me the mirror and makeup remover over there."

Without needing Feng Qing's instructions, these miscellaneous goods were all taken by the Sword God. He walked to the dressing table and handed the things to Madam Mingxue. When she took the things, Madam Mingxue secretly observed the Sword God, but she quickly retracted her gaze.

"Madam, let me help you. You need more rest now," the Healer said.

Madam Mingxue thought for a moment and finally nodded. She handed the dressing cotton and mirror to the Healer and then lay back on the bed. She was indeed very weak now.

After familiarizing himself with the process, the Healer removed all the makeup on Madam Mingxue's face. The Sword God looked at Madam Mingxue, wanting to see how she looked after removing her makeup. In the end, he couldn't help but gasp.

"Hu..." The Sword God shifted his gaze away. He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down.

Compared to him, the Healer did not react at all, as if he had known all along... He placed the remaining cotton and mirror aside and observed for a while before saying, "Madam Mingxue, take off the hair clip on your hair."

Just then, a smile appeared on Madam Ming Xue's face. She stared intently at Feng Qing and said, "The Healer has good eyesight. You actually saw through all my disguises at a glance. Could it be that as a miracle doctor, your vision has to be so good?"

The Healer did not say a word. He reached out and took off the hidden hair clip on Madam Mingxue's head. Then, Madam Mingxue's originally tight skin relaxed. A face that looked to be more than 60 years old appeared in front of the Healer and the Sword God.

Madam Mingxue sat up again and leaned against the head of the bed. She said weakly, "One morning, when I woke up, I found a bunch of hair on the pillow. Moreover, none of it was white, so I knew that there was something wrong with my body." When she spoke up to this point, she took a deep breath and said as if she was extremely exhausted, "At first, this change was only reflected in my hair, but not long after, I found my skin becoming more and more loose. All sorts of physical characteristics that only old people have appeared on me one by
one, but I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. You're the famous Healer. Please tell me, what exactly is this illness?"

After hearing Madam Mingxue describe her illness, the Healer took a deep breath, and his eyes flashed with a light that no one could understand. She didn't expect that the Blood Venom Beetle was so powerful that it could cause such a terrifying change in a person's appearance. It was really unbelievable
that it could change from 30 to 40 years old to 60 to 70 years old.

"To be precise, you're not ill," the Healer said grimly.

Madam Mingxue was puzzled. "Not an illness? Then what is it?"

"Do you know about the Blood Venomous Bug?" The Healer replied.

Madam Mingxue hesitated. "Blood Venomous Bug..."

The Healer explained, "To put it simply, it's a strange worm that crawled into your head. It's because of this worm that you became like this. Madam Mingxue is knowledgeable and should have heard of it, right?"

After dozens of seconds, Madam Mingxue nodded. "Blood Venomous Bug, a terrifying insect. It's a kind of poisonous insect that was spread abroad from our Southern Border a few hundred years ago. The family who nurtured this poisonous insect is the number one financial magnate in the entire Western
world, the Tang family. A few hundred years ago, it was the Tang family who brought the Blood Venomous Bug to the West. They used this kind of insect to poison their opponents and then achieved their goal of controlling them. Then, they quickly developed and grew in the West.."

Chapter 453: I Can Do It Since I'm Here

After Madam Mingxue finished speaking, her old eyes stared at the Healer for a long time before she asked, "Can you deal with this bug?"

The Healer said firmly, "I can do it since I'm here." As soon as these words were out, even Madam Mingxue could not help but have irregular breathing. Her old and heavy heart seemed to have instantly been infused with new vitality. "Madam, please lie down. Now I have to start acupuncture," the Healer
said.

Madam Mingxue slowly laid down, but her gaze was fixed on the Healer. Occasionally, she would secretly glance at the Sword God beside her. Although she hid her little actions extremely well, it could not escape Feng Qing's eyes.
Taking out a set of silver needles from his chest, the Healer adjusted his breathing and quickly pierced Madam Mingxue's head a few times. He even pierced both of her wrists. Madam Mingxue was very cooperative. She relaxed her body, closed her eyes, and quietly laid on the bed without moving.
Soon, twenty minutes passed. The Healer removed the silver needles. Madam Mingxue slowly opened her eyes.

The Healer looked at her and asked, "How are you now? Does your head still hurt?"

Madam Mingxue sat up and shook her head before rubbing her temples. "Alright, it doesn't seem to hurt anymore."

The Healer nodded. "Acupuncture will only temporarily suppress the Blood Venomous Bug in your head and let them enter a hibernation state for a period of time. Three days later, I'll give you the next treatment."

Understanding what was going on, Madam Mingxue said, "Pardon me for asking, but what are the chances of curing my headache?"

After disinfecting the silver needle, the Healer said firmly, "Three days later!"

Upon hearing this news, Madam Mingxue said, "Oh, thank you."

Seeing that today's matter was completed, the Healer and Sword God prepared to leave. Before the two of them reached the door, they heard Madam Mingxue's voice. "Healer, Sword God, it's been hard on you. In order to express my gratitude, I officially invite you to the Duke's Manor. After you completely cure my illness, you can leave at any time."

The Healer did not even turn his head as he replied, "Madam Mingxue, I appreciate your good intentions, but we're all used to being free and undisciplined. We're not used to living in the Duke's manor."

Just then, a group of masked assassins strangely appeared in the room. The Sword God's expression turned cold. He could tell the identities of these people with a glance. Seeing the assassins surrounding them, the Sword God looked at Madam Mingxue, who was leaning against the head of the bed.

"Blood Demon Group? After all this, it turns out that the famous Madam Mingxue is the Madam Crimson Snow who commanded the wind and clouds in Xia country back then!" The Sword God sneered.

Compared to the Sword God's panic, Feng Qing's expression was very calm. Looking at the dozens of assassins who suddenly appeared, her expression did not change. Before she entered the room, she had already heard the heartbeat of these people. Although they had received professional training, as.
long as there was still a heartbeat, it could not escape her ears.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated on her ears. Without the interference of the ringing medical equipment, she could hear much more.

Ten, fifty, three hundred... Feng Qing couldn't count anymore. Duke's Manor? It was simply the nest of the Blood Demon Group. From inside to outside, there were more than a thousand people who had this kind of killer characteristic. It looked like she and the Sword God had fallen into the killer's headquarters.

Seeing that the Sword God had recognized her, Madam Mingxue smiled at them. Because her appearance had changed too much in the past few years, it was normal that the Sword God did not recognize her. However, she recognized the Sword God at a glance. After all, the two of them had fought in the
past.

"Sword God, twelve years ago, if not for that young man who suddenly appeared to save you, your bones would have all rotted away. However, now that you've delivered yourself to my door, I'm afraid no one will be able to save you again." Madam Mingxue said.

"F*ck, with just you?" The ancient sword of the Sword God trembled and let out a series of chilling sounds. A majestic killing intent seeped out of his body, and the killing intent transformed into sharp blades that forced back many of the assassins who were closer.

Seeing that the Sword God was about to make a move, Madam Mingxue smiled and said, "I advise you to calm down. No matter how good you are at fighting, you have to consider the Healer, right? It's best if you stay in the Duke's Manor and be my guest."

Chapter 454: Alive

With that, Madam Mingxue looked at the Healer and said playfully, "Especially the Healer. Since you've agreed to cure my illness, you have to do what you say. Otherwise, it will ruin your reputation as a miracle doctor. At that time, not only will you be the one to answer to A Dark Organization, but I will also ask for an explanation from A Dark Organization. As for the grudge between me and the Sword God, it has nothing to do with you. As long as you cure my illness, I will consider letting you leave."

The Healer chuckled. She saw very clearly that Madam Crimson Snow wanted to detain her. She had long heard that Madam Crimson Snow was a ruthless person with extremely cruel methods. Otherwise, she would not have established the famous Blood Demon Group.

Feng Qing's calm voice sounded from behind the black mask. "Madam Crimson Snow, although I've already accepted your request, it doesn't mean that others can't attack you again. When you're tortured to death, I'll save you. Will my reputation as the Healer be even more resounding after that?"

Hearing her words, Madam Crimson Snow was slightly stunned. She asked in confusion, "Who did you say tortured me to death? Sword God?" Before she could finish her sentence, Madam Crimson Snow disappeared from the bed. Her body turned into a shadow and rushed towards the Sword God.

Instantly, the entire room was filled with a nauseating smell of blood.

Seeing her charge over, the Sword God shouted at Feng Qing, "Be careful, Healer!"

The Sword God's simple sword pierced out, but Madam Crimson Snow dodged it by sticking close to the sword. In contrast, a blood-red strangle mark appeared on the Sword God's neck, and blood gurgled out from under his exposed skin.

Feng Qing stood rooted to the ground. She could see very clearly that there were a few threads with blood beads between Madam Crimson Snow's fingers. The threads looked like fishing lines, but they would not be so sharp.

The next second, the Healer waved his arm and a white powder fell. The powder was not aimed at the wound on the Sword God's neck, but at the thread in Madam Crimson Snow's hand.

Bang bang... In an instant, the five threads without even reflecting light broke one after another. Madam Crimson Snow's expression froze. She looked at the broken thread in her hand and her pupils trembled violently.

"Hmph, old fool." The Healer scolded with a smile.

Hearing this adjective, Madam Crimson Snow felt her brain rapidly fill with blood. An indescribable anger instantly ignited all the blood in her body. However, before she could explode, her head suddenly hurt.

"Ah... My head..." Madam Crimson Snow hugged her head with both hands and rolled on the ground in pain. She felt like her head would explode at any moment. The pain this time was even more intense than before.

Madam Crimson Snow's miserable and sorry appearance made all the assassins silent like cicadas in the winter. Madam Crimson Snow laid on the ground and patted her temples hard. Beads of sweat rolled down her face, and cold sweat drenched her clothes.

Although she was in excruciating pain, her brain was not stupid at all. Seeing the Healer look at her with a cold smile, she immediately understood. "How dare you poison me, Healer?"

The Healer took off his mask. Her voice was still a man's, but her tone sounded playful. "You're wrong. Poisoning is my ability. Please call me Mr. Qingyi." With that, Feng Qing took off her hat again, revealing her light golden short hair. It was an incomparably young face. Anyone who saw it would think that he was a teenager.

Looking at the blond youth who had appeared in front of him and his abnormally handsome face, the Sword God ignored the wound on his neck and stared at the youth with bell-like eyes. "F*ck, what the heck is this? The Healer knows magic?" The Sword God shouted in his heart.

Feng Qing looked at Madam Crimson Snow disdainfully and smiled lightly. "The person who saved you just now was the Healer of A Dark Organization, and now, you're looking at Mr. Qingyi. Do you understand?" As soon as she finished speaking, Feng Qing placed her hands behind her back and paced back and forth in front of Madam Crimson Snow, looking like she had everything under control.

"So you're Mr. Qingyi. No wonder you know how to poison." Madam Crimson Snow's eyes widened.

Feng Qing shook her head and said to Madam Crimson Snow, "You're mistaken. What I just poisoned you with wasn't poison, but a Gu poison I developed. It's actually considered a type of Gu worm.."

Chapter 455: Cursing Gu

Hearing the word Gu, Madam Crimson Snow stared at Feng Qing and said, "You actually know how to plant Gu in humans? What Gu did you plant in me?"

"The Gu worms I nurtured are a little special. Not only do they listen to me, but they are also very smart. Every one of them has their own name. Every time someone calls them by their name, they will respond in your head. However, I gave them a fun name, Cursing Gu." Feng Qing explained. Seeing that
Madam Crimson Snow was skeptical, Feng Qing smiled faintly and said playfully, "Old idiot!"

After that, Madam Crimson Snow hugged her head and rolled on the ground. Beads of cold sweat drenched the ground, showing how much her head hurt.

The Sword God cursed, "F*ck, Gu worms can be played like this?" Looking at Madam Crimson Snow in pain, a happy expression appeared on his face. This kind of liveliness was really freaking cool!

After a few breaths, the intense pain gradually subsided. Madam Crimson Snow's entire body couldn't help but tremble, and her face was pale to the extreme. Her eyes were filled with hatred as she looked at Feng Qing.

Seeing her unfriendly gaze, the Sword God's lips curled up. He asked Mr. Qingyi like a curious baby, "Your Cursing Gu's name is too apt. As long as the Cursing Gu can hear it, it can react, right?" Mr. Qingyi nodded. The Sword God acknowledged and then looked at Madam Crimson Snow and shouted, "Hey,
old idiot, what are you looking at?"

"Ahhh..." Madam Crimson Snow rolled around in pain.

The Sword God was like a child who had discovered a toy. He said happily, "You old idiot, look again and I'll dig your eyes out!"

"You... Ahhh..." Madam Crimson Snow shouted weakly.

How could the Sword God let her do as she wished after seeing that she still dared to posture? He shouted 'Old idiot' a few more times, and Madam Crimson Snow's cries became more and more painful. The pain of her brain tearing was really unbearable.

"Please, I beg you, stop shouting. Stop shouting. My head is about to explode." Madam Crimson Snow laid on the ground and blocked her ears with her two fingers. However, this was just covering her ears. No matter how she blocked her ears, it was useless towards the Sword God's heavy roar.

"Madam Crimson Snow, I'll give you two choices. One, we'll shake hands and make peace, and you'll let us go. Two, you'll be hurt to death. If you choose to shake hands and make peace, we'll come again in three days. At that time, not only will I pull out the Blood Venomous Bug and Cursing Gu in your head, but I'll also restore your appearance to its original state. I wonder which will you choose?" Feng Qing said calmly.

Hearing her words, Madam Crimson Snow released her hands that were covering her ears. She laid on the ground and raised her head. At this moment, her beautiful hair had all turned silver-white, and her entire body was covered in sweat. Her eyes were filled with blood vessels, and she looked
extremely sorry. She no longer had the imposing manner of using transparent threads to hurt people.

Looking at her miserable appearance, Feng Qing did not have the slightest pity in her heart. Even if she was Duke Raymond's mother, it was the same because she deeply understood a principle. Mercy to your enemy is cruelty to yourself.

"I- I'll choose the first one. Let's shake hands and make peace. Don't worry, I won't touch you again. Mr. Qingyi, please take out the Gu worm. I really can't take it anymore." Madam Crimson Snow surrendered.

Feng Qing's lips curled up: "It's fine to make peace, but I can't take this Cursing Gu yet."

Upon hearing this, Madam Crimson Snow's eyes turned red. "You actually went back on your words!"

Feng Qing stretched out a finger and shook it. "You're mistaken. This Cursing Gu can suppress the Blood Venomous Bug in your head. Otherwise, do you think you can make the two Blood Venomous Bugs behave with just a few needles?" With that, Feng Qing put on her mask and hat again. She looked at
the Sword God and walked towards the door. "Madam Crimson Snow, I'll see you in three days." Feng Qing said without turning back and left with the Sword God.

Madam Crimson Snow was helped up by someone. As she watched Feng Qing and the Sword God leave, her face alternated between green and white. She thought that she would step on these two people, but she didn't expect that her life was held by them. She returned to the bed and gently raised her hand. The killers in the room disappeared.

Chapter 456: Special Meaning

Not long after they left the bedroom, Duke Raymond came up to them. He asked eagerly, "Healer, how is my mother?" Seeing that Raymond was a little close, the Sword God took half a step forward and stood slightly in front of the Healer. The ancient sword on his back trembled slightly, obviously not at ease with Raymond.

Feng Qing walked out from behind the Sword God and looked at Raymond. After seeing his innocent look, Feng Qing understood that he should be unaware of what had happened in the bedroom. However, as the Duke, he should know that his mother was Madam Crimson Snow, right?

Recalling how Duke Raymond had sent the Blood Demon Group to assassinate her in Xia country, Feng Qing was even more certain of her speculation. However, there was no need for her to point it out.

"Madam Mingyue won't have a headache for three days after the first stage of treatment is completed. Three days later, we will come and give her one last treatment. Her illness will be completely treated then." The Healer said confidently. With that, Feng Qing did not stay any longer and walked out. Duke Raymond followed behind her and prepared to personally send them away from the Duke's manor.

"Then is my mother's condition serious? Or is it that her illness is only temporarily controlled? She will definitely be cured in three days, right? By the way, where are you two staying? If you don't have a place to stay, I can arrange a place with excellent scenery for you. You can look at the entire Country F."

Along the way, Raymond talked non-stop, as if he had endless questions. Feng Qing found it funny that Raymond was like a child. But she was the cold Healer now, so she naturally wouldn't say another word.

When the three of them arrived at the entrance of the Duke's Manor, the Healer said, "Your mother is very weak and needs to eat nutritious food. Don't make her angry, nor should you curse in front of her, such as 'old idiot'."

Upon hearing the words 'old idiot', Duke Raymond was stunned. Although he knew that this was an insult, he didn't understand why the Healer had instructed him like this.

The Sword God almost laughed out loud after seeing his silly look. He pinched his arm hard and suppressed his laughter.

After watching them leave, Duke Raymond stood at the door for a long time. After returning to the Duke's Manor, he called the butler over and asked, "The Healer said that we can't curse in front of Mother, such as 'old Idiot'. Is there any special meaning about this word?"

Although the butler knew Xia country's language, he was also confused as he scratched his head. "Duke, you should ask someone else. I also don't know what special meaning it has."

What Raymond didn't know was that the word 'old idiot' had become famous in the entire Duke's manor. Many servants were thinking about the meaning of this word and why they couldn't mention it. Many servants even jokingly scolded each other as 'old idiots' when they met.

However, what puzzled the servants the most was that every time they said the word 'old idiot', they would hear a cry of pain in the Duke's Manor.

In the van.

The Night God drove steadily. The Healer and the Sword God were sitting in the backseat. The Sword God clenched his fists tightly. He, who had always been insensitive, was rarely nervous.

Finally, the Sword God couldn't take it anymore. He looked at the Healer beside him and said, "Can you take off your mask again?"

Feng Qing took a deep breath. She knew what the Sword God meant, but she did not refuse. She reached out and took off her mask. Anyway, he had seen her just now.

Night God, who was driving, looked in the rearview mirror and braked. Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough to avoid hitting the railing by the road.

"Mr. Qingyi?!" Night God was inexplicably shocked. Everyone in A Dark Organization could not know anyone, but everyone had to know him. Otherwise, they wouldn't even know how they died.

Although this was the second time the Sword God had seen this face today, it still shocked him to the point that his mouth turned into a circle. He subconsciously leaned against the car door and regretted not bringing a gas mask today. The famous poison master, Mr. Qingyi, was sitting beside him. If he was unhappy with him, he would pour some poison powder on him..

Chapter 457: Master, Are You Tired?

The Sword God's throat rolled. Just the thought of that scene made him feel stimulated. He felt like his old life was no longer his. A drop of cold sweat rolled down his temples. The Sword God tried his best to control his trembling emotions and probed, "You, are you the Healer or Mr. Qingyi?"

Seeing that he was so scared, Feng Qing smiled under the mask. "Both!"

Hearing her say this, the Sword God revealed a look of disbelief. He stared at Feng Qing and said, "Both of them are you? No wonder you could poison and detoxify us at the same time."

Feng Qing nodded. "That's right."

After obtaining her confirmation, the Sword God almost fainted from anger. He shouted at Feng Qing in fear and anger, "You liar, if I had known that you were both the Healer and Mr. Qingyi, I wouldn't have agreed to help you do the experiment. Now that I think about it, you're treating me as a lab rat."

"Haha, if I don't treat you as lab rats, how would I know the strength of the drug and poison? Besides, you were all willing to be lab rats. I didn't force you. Moreover, how did you react after I poisoned you? You clamored with me that the Healer could cure the poison in the blink of an eye, and you even
said that my level of poison is not enough to qualify me to stay in A Dark Organization. Are you angry from embarrassment now that you know that it's all me?" Feng Qing sneered and retorted.

She did not think much of the Sword God who made others afraid at all. If she was willing, she could make him lose his combat strength with a flick of her finger. Madam Crimson Snow was so powerful, but didn't she still fall for her tricks, let alone the Sword God who couldn't even beat Madam Crimson Snow?

When his past was exposed, the Sword God's face turned red. He wanted to flare up but couldn't. After all, what he said was the truth. Back then, he was indeed willing to be Mr. Qingyi's experimental subject. He was the one who said those words. At that time, he had nothing to do and the organization didn't accept any missions, so he treated this as a pleasure. He wandered between Mr. Qingyi and the Healer every day and was happy. Thinking about it now, he was really stupid and cute.

Seeing the various colored powder in Mr. Qingyi's hand churning, the Sword God swallowed and smiled apologetically. "Mr. Qingyi, no, Healer, that's not right either. Big Brother, forget it. I'll call you Master instead. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have questioned you, nor should I have mocked you back then. Please forgive me." He would rather fight with Madam Crimson Snow for three days and three nights than fight a poison master like Mr. Qingyi because he wouldn't know how he'd die if he wasn't careful.

Feng Qing leaned back in the backseat suavely and crossed her legs leisurely. With a flick of her wrist, the powder that was surging in her palm disappeared. Since he had already called her Master, she would forget about this matter.

"Hehe, Master, are you tired? Shall I help you massage your legs?" The Sword God prepared to do it eagerly.

Feng Qing kicked him away and said in disdain, "Take your dirty hand away, don't touch me!"

Seeing the two of them bicker for a long time, Night God calmed down his shocked emotions. He didn't expect that Mr. Qingyi and the Healer were the same person. He could save people and kill people easily. These abilities were too terrifying.

However, he was very glad that he was the only member of A Dark Organization who had not been treated as an experimental subject by Mr. Qingyi. Although he didn't know the reason, he felt that this was very good.

"Where are we going now?" Night God asked.

"Find a quiet place to park first, and then it's time to show off your skills. There are some things that I need you to check for me," Feng Qing said after thinking for a while.

The Night God did not say a word, but he nodded. This time, he and the Sword God came to Country F specially to cooperate with the Healer, therefore, many things were naturally based on the Healer's opinion.

A few minutes later, Night God parked the car in a corner of a park. This place was remote and dark, and basically no one walked around. After the car stopped, he switched to the middle row and took out his laptop to operate.

Feng Qing's lips curled up slightly after seeing that Night God was so cooperative. It looked like this chief of the hacker alliance was still very tactful. Her ears trembled slightly. She wanted to hear what Night God's heartbeat was like.. Was he extremely nervous now?

Chapter 458: Qimen Dunjia

Thump, thump... Feng Qing heard a familiar frequency and familiar rhythm. In Feng Qing's mind, a familiar figure appeared. It was her good brother, Xu Minggian. In that instant, Feng Qing's eyes widened. She suddenly looked at Night God, who was turning on the computer, her eyes filled with
disbelief.

At the same time, the Night God turned to look at her. An electronic voice sounded. "Speak, what do you want to check?"

His words pulled Feng Qing back from her shock. Feng Qing quickly adjusted her emotions and said, "Help me check the topographic and structural designs of the Duke's Manor. It would be even better if I can find their defense methods."

The Sword God was curious. "Master, why do you want these things?"

Feng Qing snorted and looked at the Sword God as if she was looking at an idiot. "Only by knowing yourself and your enemy can you win a hundred battles. If you don't figure out the background of the entire Duke Manor first, are we going to die three days later?"

The Sword God scratched his head awkwardly with an expression that said, "I'm an idiot, don't be like me." In the end, he was a warrior deep down and was used to solving problems by force. Although he could be sharp at times, in front of people like the Healer and the Night God, his 1Q still seemed
insufficient.

To Feng Qing's admiration, when she looked at the computer screen again, the three topographic and internal structure designs of the entire Duke's Manor had already appeared on the screen.

After taking a closer look, Feng Qing's expression instantly darkened. She gave Madam Crimson Snow a thumbs up in her heart. She never expected that the former Duchess of Country F would actually know about the Qimen Art and Yi Jing Eight Trigrams. The layout of the entire Duke's Manor was completely a set of Qimen Formations.

"How amazing!" Feng Qing couldn't help but exclaim.

The Sword God was instantly curious. "What's amazing? Is there a problem with the Duke's Manor?"

"Have you heard of the Qimen Dunjia? The layout of the entire Duke's Manor combined with the surrounding terrain formed a very powerful array formation. This array formation is called the Seven Extremes Array. From the name, you can tell that this is an array formation that is in charge of killing." Feng Qing explained.

The Sword God scratched his head and recalled, "Oh, I remember now. After I fought with her back then, I did secretly investigate her. Many people in the streets said that Madam Crimson Snow was very strange and it was easy to fall for her tricks when they fought her. Now, I finally understand what happened. No wonder I couldn't beat her back then. It turns out that she knows these ancient secret arts of Xia country."

Everyone had heard of the Qimen Dunjia, but very few people knew about it. Even in Xia country, only some national scholars dared to say that they knew the basics. To ordinary people, this knowledge was something that they would never lear in their lives.

"D*mn, why can't I see any difference?" The Sword God looked confused as he stared at the computer screen.

Feng Qing said, "It looks like the two of us are lucky to be able to come out alive today. After all, my other identity has made Madam Crimson Snow miscalculate. However, three days later, when I cure Madam Crimson Snow, it will also be the time she kills us. At that time, when they combine this Seven
Extremes Array, it will be difficult for the two of us to come out again."

The so-called Seven Extremes Array was an extremely fierce formation. It was formed by the seven formations of Heaven, Earth, Wind, Ice, Gold, Fire and Water. What was even more powerful than the Seven Extremes Array was the Ten Extremes Array that only existed in ancient legends. However, it had long been lost, and no one knew it at all. The Seven Extremes Array was not mysticism, nor was it feudal superstitions, but a kind of feng shui science. It was a form of transformation by humans by constructing scenes and surrounding a certain natural environment before using the power of nature.

The Sword God asked in confusion, "Master Qingyi, since we've already seen through their tricks, aren't we a little stupid to still go in after three days? Isn't that the same as moths attracted to a flame?"

Feng Qing said slowly, "It would be stupid not to earn money."

The Sword God : "..."

"Three days later, Madam Crimson Snow will definitely mobilize more assassins and activate this Seven Extremes Array to kill us. If the two of us die inside, what's the point of giving more money?" Seeing that Feng Qing was not listening, the Sword God was a little anxious.

Chapter 459: Best Partner

So what if he was the Sword God? In the end, he was also a person. As long as he was a person, he would be afraid of death. Otherwise, why would he still be alive? He might as well slit his throat with his sword. Most importantly, why would he take the initiative to throw his life away if he knew that he would die if he went? This was too stupid. He couldn't accept this.

Feng Qing ignored his dissatisfaction and pointed at the computer screen. "Actually, it's not a big deal. Although this Seven Extremes Array is powerful, it's not impossible to crack. As long as we walk in reverse inside, we can successfully dodge all the attacks and arrangements. We can even use this
formation to delay their own people. In short, you just have to follow behind me. You kill when you should, and run when you need to. Don't take it too seriously."

After listening to Feng Qing's explanation for a long time, the Sword God smiled bitterly. In the past, he thought that he was very smart, but now, he felt that he was a fool. Not to mention understanding what Feng Qing was saying, he couldn't even remember it. "Master Qingyi, I yield. I know I'm useless, alright?" The Sword God spread his hands.

Feng Qing's explanation stopped abruptly. Looking at the Sword God's self-deprecating expression, she could not help but sigh. It looked like she could not count on the Sword God three days later. However, she could understand that for people who had never understood or learned this knowledge in the past, these things were indeed too profound and difficult to understand.

"You don't have to be so dejected. Although you don't understand these things, your skills are still very strong. When the time comes, just follow closely by my side. As long as there are people who are close to us, you can just kill them. Leave the breaking of the array to me." Feng Qing comforted him.

Entering the Duke's Manor three days later could be said to be filled with danger. Not only did they have to be brave, but they also had to have strategy. Otherwise, with Madam Crimson Snow's methods, they would really die inside.

Hearing her say this, the Sword God seemed to feel more at ease. He patted his chest and said, "Then there's no problem. I don't believe in anything else but I'm definitely good at killing people. In the entire Duke's Manor, other than Madam Crimson Snow, no one is my match."

Speaking up to this point, the Sword God gave Feng Qing a thumbs up and praised her from the bottom of his heart. "Master Qingyi, you're really amazing, Not only are you skilled in using poison, but you also know mysterious things like Qimen Dunjia. You're really amazing, However, I'm very curious. These things are so difficult to understand. Did you learn them yourself?"

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. "Of course someone taught me. Even the most talented person needs a teacher. If I relied on myself to comprehend, I probably won't be able to learn it for the rest of my life."

The Sword God was like a curious baby. "Then who is your teacher? Isn't he more powerful than you?"

Feng Qing did not answer his questions. Instead, she said calmly, "I've thought about it. It's best that you don't go to the Duke's Manor three days later. After all, you can't understand how to break the array. If you rely on brute force to barge in, it's very likely that we'll die together."

The Sword God was not dissatisfied when he heard that he was not allowed to go. Instead, he heaved a sigh of relief. He was not a person who was afraid of death, but he did not want to die so foolishly. He would definitely not hesitate to kill his enemies head-on. However, it was too difficult for him to crack the Seven Extremes Array with Feng Qing.

"But you can't go alone, right?" The Sword God asked. It was always good to have another person to have your back when you're in someone else's headquarters, after all, one more person meant one more force. If Feng Qing was to go alone, he would consider reporting this news to the organization. If not,
he would cancel this business.

"I need an assistant who can help me break the array. Moreover, this assistant also has powerful combat strength, and he at least has the strength to match thousands of killers. Only this way can it be safe." Feng Qing said her thoughts.

Upon hearing this condition, the Sword God shook his head. "It's easy to say. Where can I find such a person?"

The Night God, who had been silent, suddenly said, "I thought of someone..."

"Who?" Feng Qing and the Sword God asked in unison.

The Night God glanced at the two of them and slowly said, "The current number one assassin on the assassin rankings, Blood Loli, definitely possesses the combat strength to fight one against a hundred. Moreover, it is rumored that when she is carrying out missions, she often uses the Qimen Art to kill people without leaving a trace, so she should be the most suitable partner for you.."

Chapter 460: The Man On The Roof

Feng Qing; "..."

Blood Loli? Wasn't that her killer code name? She didn't expect the Night God to think of her, but how could she cooperate with herself? Feng Qing rolled her eyes and said, "I'm afraid Blood Loli can't make it. Before I came, I heard that she seemed to have accepted another mission, so I probably can't look
for her."

Seeing that this wouldn't do, the Sword God instantly became a little frustrated. His large hand kept touching his beard, and the ancient sword on his back buzzed. He wished he could leave and play a sword technique to relieve the pressure.

"Other than the Blood Loli, I really don't know who else in the world can meet your two requirements. It's too difficult to have enough combat strength and even know how to crack array formations." The Sword God said angrily.

Night God looked at Mr. Qingyi and said coldly, "Mr. Qingyi, if I'm not wrong, you should have a suitable candidate in your heart, right?"

Feng Qing nodded as her thoughts had been seen through by him. "That's right, I did think of someone. He's only stronger than Blood Loli, and he's much suitable for this mission."

The Night God and the Sword God looked at each other and asked in unison, "Someone stronger than Blood Loli? Who is it?"

Feng Qing pointed at the computer screen and smiled. "Go to the Presidential Manor and take a look."

Hearing this, the Sword God felt that his 1Q wasn't enough again. He didn't understand what Mr. Qingyi meant at all. Weren't they talking about finding an assistant? Why did they talk about the Presidential Manor?

On the other hand, the Night God was very smart and immediately understood what Feng Qing meant. His hands quickly typed on the keyboard, and a few minutes later, he hacked into the surveillance cameras in the entire Presidential Manor and its surroundings.

After changing a few surveillance images, the Night God finally stopped. In one of the images, he saw a figure standing like a javelin. This person was dressed in a black combat suit and was wearing a golden mask on his head. There were no patterns on the mask, and there were not even any facial
features.

The Night God raised his eyebrows. "This person standing on the roof of the Presidential Manor is..."

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up as she said smugly, "You've definitely heard of his name."

Hearing her say this, the Night God could not help but look at the Sword God, who shrugged with an expression that said, "Don't look at me, I don't f*cking know either. Master Qingyi, just say it. Stop beating around the bush. Who is this masked person?" The Sword God asked.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "King of Killers, Netherworld River."

As soon as these words were out, the Sword God and the Night God gasped at the same time. The two of them looked at the computer with indescribable shock. The King of Killers, Netherworld. These words made them feel like their breathing had stopped.

"What? He's the legendary King of Killers, Netherworld?" The Sword God said in disbelief. He had never thought that he would one day see the legendary King of Killers in this way. When Netherworld became famous, he was a nobody.

The Sword God wished he could stick his face to the computer screen and imprint the tall image of Netherworld in his mind forever. Such a legendary existence was really rare.

Feng Qing did not answer him. Instead, she said to Night God, "Now that you know his location, do you have a way to contact him? For example, send him a message or email, as long as he can receive our news."

Night God recovered from his shock and looked at Feng Qing with uncertainty. "I'll try my best." Although he was the head of the hacker alliance, sending a message to the other party without a phone number or IP address was very difficult. He also felt that it was very tricky.

"Sword God, put your big face aside," Night God said.

The Sword God frowned and dodged, but his gaze was still fixed on the man on the screen, as if he wanted to see through him. Seeing him like this, Feng Qing was very puzzled. Even if the reputation of the Netherworld was great, it shouldn't have made him so shocked, right?

"I's him. That's right, it's definitely him." The Sword God mumbled to himself.

"Sword God, what are you talking about? Who is he?" Feng Qing was curious.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro