461 - 470

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 461: Tian Sha's Shield

Taking a deep breath, the Sword God pointed at the Netherworld on the screen and said, "Back then, I lost in a fierce battle with Madam Crimson Snow. Just as I was about to die, a youth suddenly appeared to save me. That youth was also wearing a golden mask. However, I was seriously injured at that time and didn't notice if the mask on the youth's face was the same as his. I couldn't have expected that the person who saved me back then would have been the King of Killers."

Looking at the man on the screen, the Sword God was so excited that his entire body was trembling. No wonder the young man could save him from Madam Crimson Snow at such a young age. It turned out that he was the King of Killers, a person with the highest combat strength in this world, the Netherworld River that countless people feared.

It was this young man who had saved him. Later on, he was respectfully called the King of Killers. As long as he was alive for a day, no one dared to use this title, and this young man had even established the world's strongest assassin organization, Six Netherworld Organization.

The only regret was that he suddenly announced his retirement from the assassin world and no longer accepted any missions. He only became an instructor and personally nurtured a group of killers. The killers he nurtured also occupied the top twenty on the assassin rankings.

"I'm very curious. He has disappeared for so many years. Why did he appear in Country F today? Why did he appear in the Duke's Manor?" The Sword God asked, but no one answered him.

After some operation, a line of green words appeared on the computer screen, indicating that the Night God had forcefully locked onto the IP address of all electronic devices on Netherworld.

Feng Qing said, "Try sending him a message and see if he can receive it."

The Night God did not speak either. He crossed his ten fingers and forcefully cracked his fingers. Then, his fingers started typing on the keyboard. His speed was so fast that afterimages appeared on the keyboard.

One minute, five minutes, fifteen minutes had passed. Suddenly, Night God's hands stopped. His eyes were fixed on the man on the screen, his eyes filled with shock.

Seeing his abnormality, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "What's wrong? What happened?"

A drop of sweat slid down Night God's temple. At this moment, on the computer screen, the original green words had all turned red. At the end of the words, there was a large exclamation mark flashing.

"I, I failed. I couldn't hack into his electronic equipment," Night God said with difficulty. Ever since he joined A Dark Organization, this was the first time he had encountered a situation where he could not hack or crack on a mission. He was one hundred percent certain that the defense program in the Netherworld phone was something he had never seen before. Many of the programs were unimaginable. This was definitely the strongest defense system he had ever seen.

At this moment, a line of red text appeared on the computer screen. "Warning! Someone is hacking the system!"

The Night God came back to his senses and hurriedly exited the hacker space. Then, he forced the computer to shut down. The computer, which had been operating soundlessly, was actually so hot that it was burning. One could even smell a burnt smell.

The Sword God asked, "Night God, are you alright?"

The Night God turned around to look at Feng Qing and the Sword God. He said with lingering fear, "My computer was almost hacked, and I couldn't resist it at all. The speed of the other party's hacking is too terrifying."

"What? Your invasion didn't succeed, but someone else invaded? This is really the first time." The Sword God was shocked.

"If I'm not wrong, the defense system in the Netherworld phone should be called the Tian Sha's Shield." Night God said after calming down.

Feng Qing and the Sword God looked at each other. The two of them looked at the Night God curiously. The Sword God couldn't help but say, "I don't know what the Tian Sha's Shield is, but I've heard of Tian Sha. He's the founder of your hacker alliance, the only person who has the title of the King of Hackers. When you, the current chief of the hacker alliance, see him, you have to call him a living ancestor." After showing off his knowledge, the Sword God went up to the Night God and said with a gossipy look, "Tell me quickly what the Tian Sha's Shield is and let me broaden my horizons.."

Chapter 462: You're A Ruthless Person

"The Tian Sha's Shield is actually a defense program written by Tian Sha when he was still in the hacker alliance. He had once invited hackers from all over the world to attack the Tian Sha's Shield, but no one could crack it. At that time, it caused a sensation in the entire hacker world. Later on, the hackers
gave this defense system a pleasant name, called the Tian Sha's Shield. As the name suggests, no one can hack into the program guarded by Tian Sha." The Night God was a little disappointed as he explained.

He only found out about this days after he entered the hacker alliance. He had always wanted to look for the legendary Tian Sha's Shield to try it out. He did not expect that he would fulfill this wish today. It was a bummer that he had lost completely.

The Sword God cursed, "F*ck, I didn't expect a security system to be so complicated. Everything is really not going smoothly today."

With the Sword God and Night God's silence, the atmosphere in the car immediately sank. A sense of defeat silently rose in their hearts.

At this moment, Feng Qing reached out a hand and handed it to the Night God. There was a pink fruit candy in her hand. The Night God was slightly stunned and subconsciously looked at her.

Feng Qing said, "Since it's a program written by Tian Sha, it's normal that you can't break it. How long has he been famous for? How old are you? Don't have such a huge mental burden. Let's think of other methods."

Hearing her words, the Night God took a deep breath and picked up the fruit candy. "Thanks. It looks like I can't help you this time."

Feng Qing shook her head and said indifferently, "It's fine. Since we can't do it online, let's go offline and talk to him personally." Before she could finish her sentence, she pushed open the car door and prepared to leave, but she was stopped by the Sword God.

"You plan to look for the Netherworld directly?" The Sword God asked in shock.

Feng Qing slapped his hand away and jumped off the car. After tidying her clothes, she said, "Of course. What else can I do?"

"Do you know that if Netherworld wants to kill you, he has a hundred ways to make you unable to return? Think carefully, he's the King of Killers." The Sword God persuaded.

Seeing that he was quite frightened by the name of Netherworld, Feng Qing flipped her palm, and a ball of black powder surged in her palm. Feng Qing looked at the Sword God and said, "What are you panicking for? I'm your Master Qingyi. If Netherworld dares to make a move, I'll definitely let him live
the rest of his life in misery."

The Sword God cupped his fists and said in admiration, "Master Qingyi, you're really a f*cking ruthless person!"

Feng Qing : "..." She really wanted to throw the powder in her hand onto the Sword God's old face. Was there a freaking person who praised her like this?

Country F's President's Manor.

At that moment, a banquet was being held in the Presidential Manor. Most of the people who were going to participate in the hunting party were gathered here.

In the corridor, a man wearing a golden mask was walking. Just as he turned a corner, he suddenly kicked at the shadow beside him. At the same time, he rushed forward and controlled the hands of the person in the shadow with his two arms.

Feng Qing : "..." Although she was already very vigilant, the man's reaction was too fast. He did not give her any chance to react and pressed her to the ground.

At the same time, she finally understood what the Sword God meant. There were a hundred ways for Netherworld to kill her. It was no wonder that he was the King of Killers. He was really powerful.

A familiar face came into view after taking off the black mask on her face. Netherworld immediately released his grip, and the surging killing intent on his body disappeared. Feng Qing crawled up from the ground and was about to speak when she heard someone walking towards them.

The next second, Netherworld grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her into the nearest room. Because the footsteps were fast, the two of them didn't have time to close the door, so Netherworld directly pulled Feng Qing and hid behind a piano.

The messy footsteps were getting closer and closer. Feng Qing brought the man to lean against the wall and squat down. There was the piano blocking in front of them, so their figures were not easily discovered.

At this moment, two people stumbled into the room. They couldn't see Feng Qing and Netherworld, Feng Qing and Netherworld couldn't see the two people who came in.

Accompanied by the sound of the door being locked, a woman's voice that made one's blood boil sounded.. "Oh... don't be like this... Mm..."

Chapter 463: It's Over?

Instantly, an ambiguous atmosphere filled the room. Hearing this voice, Feng Qing narrowed her eyes slightly, and her ears kept moving.

The man made a loud sound and his movements were very strong. The sound of their clothes rubbing against each other made people's ears itch. Feng Qing looked at the reflection through the walls tiles and saw a man with a beard pressing Feng Jianing onto the sofa.

Feng Qing was slightly stunned. The one who surprised her wasn't Feng Jianing. With her understanding of Feng Jianing, it was normal for her to do something out of line. After all, she wasn't a good person deep down. What surprised her was that the man who was making out with Feng Jianing was actually Charles, the president of the International Fragrance Alliance.

Feng Qing's lips curled up in helplessness. She didn't expect to encounter such a thing after coming to the Presidential Manor. It was too disgusting.

The hot kisses in the room intertwined with the heavy breathing sounds. Feng Jianing murmured, "Dear Charles, be gentler. If you leave too obvious a mark on me, someone will notice."

Charles said anxiously, "Got it." With that, he pressed his entire body against Feng Jianing and kissed her crazily from her forehead to her chest. It could be said that Charles kissed her very thoroughly.

Feng Qing covered her eyes. This scene was too beautiful for her to look at, but her phone was not idle. She found a very good angle and became the live director.

"Mm... Ah..." A sentimental voice echoed in the room, making one want to explode and blush.

Feng Qing sighed in her heart. How good would it be if she had two more arms? That way, she could cover her ears and eyes at the same time. Moreover, she had an absolute sense of hearing. These unbearable sounds were captured by her, making her stomach churn and want to vomit.
Netherworld and her were hiding on one side. On the other side, Charles and Feng Jianing's prelude had ended and they officially entered the combat state. Feng Qing forcefully endured her disgust and felt that she still had to endure for a while. She didn't know if she could hold on.

To her and Netherworld's surprise, however, the battle had barely started a minute before Charles surrendered his gun. With a comfortable groan, Charles's tense body went limp.

"It's over?" Feng Qing had a look of disbelief on her face. What was going on? It had just started and it was already over? It was so intense at the start, and it was over just like that? Was this the combat strength of Western men? Feng Qing was a little confused when she saw the reflection of the tile.

Although the battle ended quickly, she could see the satisfaction on their faces.

On the sofa, Feng Jianing wrapped her arms around Charles's neck like a water snake and blew gently into his ear. She then looked at Charles. His eyes were closed, and his face was flushed red. He looked like he was enjoying himself.

"The finals are about to start. As the president, you should know the first question of the finals, right?" Feng Jianing said coquettishly.

Charles still enjoyed the woman's "breath" with his eyes closed. One large hand kept teasing the woman's excited switch, making the woman's nostrils flare from time to time.

"The first proposition for the finals is called 'Season'. It's different from the previous years. This proposition was personally set by Her Royal Highness. I only found out last night." Charles said.

"Season?" Feng Jianing said in surprise, "What kind of proposition is this? There are four seasons a year. Everyone likes different seasons. Who knows how to adjust them? By the way, aren't you very familiar with the Imperial Concubine? Do you know what kind of fragrance she likes?"

When he touched the beautiful place, Charles subconsciously exerted strength on his hand. The youthful and elastic touch spread throughout his body, making his body tremble uncontrollably.

Feng Jianing hit the man's chest playfully. "Aiya, annoying ~"

The man said wretchedly, "I naturally know what the Imperial Concubine likes. When we go back tonight, I'll explain it to you in detail." When he said the word 'detail', Charles specially raised his tone. As long as one wasn't stupid, they could understand what he meant, let alone Feng Jianing, who had just
experienced it..

Chapter 464: Congratulations In Advance For Winning The Championship

Feng Jianing's little hand scratched Charles's chest gently and said coquettishly, "Don't think that I can forgive you just because you told me the topic of the finals. You were the one who had personally revoked my championship and qualifications to participate in the competition. Although you got me
back again, I didn't forget this matter."

Charles grabbed her fingers and stuck out his tongue to suck on them. "Dear Jianing, please tell me what I should do in order for you to forgive me. Do you want me to take my heart out for you to see?"

Feng Jianing pretended to be angry and snorted. "I won't bear it. I still want you to be with me forever. In this competition, I have to get a good ranking. It's not for myself, but for our Feng family. Only when I get a good ranking or win the championship will the Feng family's perfume industry be
revitalized. Charles, can you understand?"

Charles said with a look of heartache, "Oh, my dear Jianing, you're too sensible and mature. I didn't expect you to have endured so much. However, I believe in your skills. After all, you've inherited Feng Yiru's mantle."

Speaking up to this point, Charles's expression turned serious. He stared at Feng Jianing and said, "I wanted to take you in as my disciple initially, but you still have to participate in the competition. In order to avoid arousing suspicion, I can only wait until the competition ends before officially
announcing my decision to take you in as my disciple. At that time, no matter what ranking you obtain, my reputation will support you. And your Feng family's perfume industry will be saved."

He had thought about this for a long time. He felt that it was better to announce everything after the finals so that it wouldn't arouse suspicion. At the same time, he had an excuse to keep Feng Jianing by his side.

"No, if I can't even win the championship, then I'm not qualified to be your disciple. Other people will laugh at you because of me." Feng Jianing pouted with a disappointed expression.

Seeing her like this, Charles's heart ached. He hurriedly comforted her. "Jianing, don't worry. Regardless of whether you're the champion or not, I'll take you in as my disciple. As long as I'm here, no one will dare to laugh at you."

Feng Jianing shook her head. "No, I have to win the championship. That way, I can wash away my previous shame and prove my abilities. Only then can I eliminate the negative effects of the preliminaries on me. Most importantly, Feng Qing, who came from a poor mountain ditch, dared to be arrogant in
front of me after squeezing into the finals. Therefore, in the finals this time, I have to obtain a better ranking than her. If she's the runner-up, then I have to be the champion." With that, she stared at Charles with a burning gaze. After a long time, she said in a deep voice, "Dear, do you think I can be the champion?"

No matter how hard Charles' heart was, in front of Feng Jianing, he completely lost his determination and was completely mesmerized by this oriental woman. As long as he could make Feng Jianing happy, he could even give up everything, even his old life.

His blood pressure rose and his blood surged. The kiss made Charles's brain secrete dopamine rapidly. This blissful feeling of satisfaction made him unable to stop himself. He was delirious. "Jianing baby, since you're so obsessed with the championship, then I'll give my congratulations in advance for
winning the championship."

Feng Jianing said coquettishly, "Dear Charles, you're so good to me."

Before she could finish his sentence, the two of them started the bout again. However, Charles didn't seem to have the strength to do it anymore. He could only bite Feng Jianing from head to toe. Then, the two of them looked at the time and put on each other's clothes before leaving.

Listening to the footsteps gradually leave, Netherworld leaned against the wall and stood up. He wanted to leave, but he realized that Feng Qing was still squatting on the ground. Netherworld's cold voice sounded from behind the mask. "The show is over. Haven't you had enough?"

Feng Qing stood up and looked at Netherworld with a smile. At this moment, she was still wearing the disguise mask Mr. Qing Er had prepared for her in advance. "I'm Mr. Qingyi of A Dark Organization. Netherworld's name is like a household name."

Netherworld snorted coldly. "Were you hiding in the dark just now to poison me?"

Feng Qing went straight to the point. "No, I'm here to discuss a collaboration with you."

Netherworld asked, "Speak, what cooperation?"

Feng Qing said directly, "I want you to accompany the Healer of A Dark Organization to the Duke's Manor in three days. Your mission is to ensure the Healer's safety the entire time... I wonder if you're interested?"

Chapter 465: I Only Want You!

Netherworld didn't say anything, but he was thinking. She was covered in poison, but she needed him as her personal bodyguard. Could it be that there was some danger in the Duke's Manor?

"I found out just now that Madam Mingxue is Madam Crimson Snow. Could it be that she attacked again?"Netherworld thought and was instantly stunned. However, he was wearing a golden mask, so Feng Qing couldn't see him. However, she could clearly feel the man's aura suddenly tun cold.

Feng Qing hurriedly said, "Don't worry, there will be no loss to you. No matter what price you offer, our A Dark Organization can still satisfy your appetite."

Hearing her say this, Netherworld's voice had a hint of laughter. "Since you don't lack money, it's not impossible for me to accompany the Healer to the Duke's Manor, but I don't want money. I only want you!"

Feng Qing: "..."

Upon hearing this, she felt uncomfortable. She never expected that Netherworld would have such a strong taste for men. If she had known this would happen, she would have let the Sword God come. With the Sword God's personal service, Netherworld would definitely be satisfied.

After being stunned, Feng Qing emphasized, "Netherworld, look carefully. I'm a man!"

The corners of Netherworld's mouth curled up, and he said, "I'm not blind, but I love your type."

Even through the disguise, Netherworld could see Feng Qing's expression and feel that her entire body had split open, especially the veins on her forehead. It was simply about to jump out of rhythm.

What Netherworld didn't know was that Feng Qing wasn't angry. Instead, she was stomping her feet excitedly in her heart, the flames of gossip burning in her heart.

Ahhh... I can't take it anymore. I didn't expect Instructor Netherworld to be such a person. It simply overturned the image of him in my heart. How can a perverted uncle like you become the King of Killers? How can you be admired by us? I don't love you anymore. Feng Qing shouted in her heart.

Seeing that she was silent, Netherworld took a step forward. Feng Qing was instantly so shocked that she took a few steps back. Her two hands trembled, and all kinds of powder were prepared.

"You, what are you doing? If you come over again, don't blame me for being rude." Feng Qing said nervously. She did not know if she could beat Netherworld, nor did she know if Netherworld was afraid of her poison powder. Although she was also very strong, the other party was after all the King of Killers who had been famous for a long time and was her instructor, so she did not have any confidence.

Seeing her look like she was about to face a formidable enemy, Netherworld hugged his arms and said in a teasing voice, "We studied and watched other people's performances just now. Now, we should do it in reality, right? Moreover, this environment is indeed very good, very suitable for doing something lovey-dovey. Don't waste time anymore. Hurry up and crawl on the piano. I'm different from that three-second man. I can definitely make you die of pleasure."

Feng Qing shouted. Her voice was trembling, "Nether-Netherworld, I'm here to discuss a collaboration with you, not to play with you. Moreover, I'm different from you. My sex orientation is normal."

Netherworld took two more steps forward and whistled fearlessly at Feng Qing, "It's fine. Believe in my skills. You'll definitely like this feeling."

Feng Qing's worldview was shattered.

She couldn't accept the fact that Netherworld was gay. She felt disgusted by how she had treated him as an idol in the past. She held the powder tightly with both hands and tried her best to maintain her calm. If Netherworld really dared to use force, then she wouldn't
be polite. She was forced by him even if she had killed her instructor.

"Mr. Qingyi, didn't you want to talk about cooperation with me? If you don't even have this little sincerity, then we don't have to talk anymore." Netherworld forced.

Feng Qing gritted her teeth and suddenly changed her tone. "Sincerity? Alright, I'll give you sincerity!"

As soon as these words were out, a cold aura suddenly erupted from Netherworld's body, instantly reducing the surrounding temperature by a few notches. Feng Qing also noticed this change and was slightly puzzled. What's wrong with this person? He forced me to agree. Now that I've agreed, why is he
unhappy? Don't tell me he likes to use force? Thinking of this, Feng Qing couldn't help but shiver. Goosebumps rose all over her body. The perversion of Netherworld really exceeded her imagination.

Chapter 466: I'm Enforcing Justice On Behalf Of Heavens!

"Hmph, Netherworld, even if I'm very sincere now, you probably don't have any combat strength left," Feng Qing said with her head lowered.

Upon hearing this, Netherworld was slightly stunned. His voice was low. "What do you mean?"

Before he could finish his sentence, his vision darkened. He subconsciously took two steps back. An excruciating pain suddenly rose from his ribs. Netherworld held his left rib and looked at Feng Qing in surprise.

"Hehe, how is it? It feels good, right?" Feng Qing teased. "There's no need to panic. The reason why it hurts is because it was bitten by my poisonous bugs. These bugs don't burrow into your body, they will die in a few seconds after biting you."

"As expected of Mr. Qingyi, you really live up to your reputation. Not only do you know how to use poison powder, but you also know how to breed poisonous bugs. In that case, I've already been poisoned?" Netherworld rubbed his ribs and spoke with an incomparably cold voice.

Seeing that he had been poisoned, Feng Qing relaxed a lot. She leaned against the piano and said, "No, you're not poisoned."

Netherworld frowned. "If you didn't poison me, why did you let the worm bite me?"

Behind the disguise, Feng Qing couldn't help but laugh. "Actually, it's nothing. This worm is called 'Impotent Insect'. As the name suggests, those who have been bitten by it will be impotent in that certain area. In the words of modern western medicine, it means you're impotent."

Netherworld: "..."

Feng Qing looked at Netherworld and said in a low voice, "Now that you've been bitten by the 'Impotent Insect', your function in that area is probably not as good as that of Brother Three Seconds. I reckon you can last for a second, no more."

Netherworld: "..."

He never expected that there was such a bug in the world. He did not doubt Feng Qing's words at all. After all, he was Mr. Qingyi, who made people tremble with fear.

Behind the golden mask, the veins on Netherworld's forehead twitches violently. This woman was too daring to actually poison him with impotent poison. Netherworld stretched out a hand and said with killing intent overflowing from his body, "Hand over the antidote."

He was deliberately showing his murderous intent. After all, the other party was his wife. However, he really wanted to ask Feng Qing now. If she poisoned him like this, does she not plan to live a blissful life for the rest of her life?

Feng Qing wanted to laugh. Even through the mask, she could feel the anger on Netherworld's face. No matter what a man's orientation was, if he was impotent in some aspects, he would definitely be angry. However, she also wanted to say to Netherworld, "Sir Instructor, I'm sorry. I did this because you forced me to. After all, it isn't healthy for your body and mental health if you're having sex with a guy. For someone like you who isn't able to walk when you see handsome guys, what if you get some infectious disease accidentally? I'm sorry, there's no antidote. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself for placing your attention on me, so I can only mute your weapon first. Of course, for your own good, I strongly suggest cutting off your thing so that you don't have to think about it anymore in the future. It'll be good for you, me, and everyone." Feng Qing's voice was playful.

A grinding sound came from behind the golden mask. One could imagine Netherworld's current mood.

"Qingyi, I can guarantee that you'll regret it." Netherworld gritted his teeth.

Hearing Netherworld's threatening voice, Feng Qing looked into the man's eyes and said righteously, "This is called enforcing justice on behalf of the heavens. If I don't get a switch for that thing of yours, who can guarantee that you won't do anything rash?"

"Let me ask you again, are you going to give me the antidote?" Netherworld took a step forward with a murderous look on his face, but when he thought of the poisonous powder and insects that were everywhere on Feng Qing's body, he instantly retreated.

"Three days later, accompany the Healer to the Duke's Manor. As long as you can ensure that he comes out safely, the Healer will detoxify you. After all, she can cure all my poison, so you can rest assured." Feng Qing said arrogantly and turned to leave the room.

In reality, she could not help but want to shout. This feeling of scheming against the Netherworld Instructor was too good. She had negotiated with him face to face and even made him suffer. This was something she did not dare to think of in the past.

She would use Mr. Qingyi to poison Netherworld and force him to accompany her to complete the mission. Then, she would cure Netherworld as the Healer. Not only would she not have to pay, but she would also control Netherworld tightly. She believed that Netherworld would definitely go. After all, his
sex life was more important than anything else..

Chapter 467: Superb

Feng Qing's mood was extremely good.

It was ten thousand times better than scheming against Madam Crimson Snow and escaping unscathed. She actually had a sense of accomplishment when she made Netherworld suffer a loss. She didn't even have to pay a single cent to Netherworld, and she could firmly take the 2.5 billion for herself.

Forty minutes later, Feng Qing quietly returned to the hotel. With a nimble turn of her body, she arrived in the room. She looked around and realized that the living room was filled with handbags, one after another. It made her head hurt.

Before she returned, she informed Mr. Qing Er in advance, in case two identical people appeared in the room at the same time. At this moment, Mr. Qing Er sent her a message. "I'm so tired today, but I've been walking the bodyguards sent by the Duke's Manor like dogs. Also, they actually rushed to pay for me. How could I be happy about that? So I beat them up directly. I, Mr. Qing Er, am also very organized and disciplined, alright? I definitely won't take things from the crowd easily."

Looking at Mr. Qing Er's message, Feng Qing couldn't help but laugh.

Immediately after, Mr. Qing Er sent a second message. "By the way, the things I bought are all yours. They're all things from big brands. I hope you like them."

Feng Qing walked over and casually opened a few bags to see what Qing Er had bought. One of them was a paper bag named 'Pandora's Box'. She saw that it was only two palm-sized pieces of lace.

She opened the second paper bag and took out a thin, almost translucent white nightdress. It felt good to the touch and was probably made of light yarn.
Feng Qing shuddered at the thought of wearing this nightdress. The nightdress in her hand slipped gently and hurriedly fell back into the paper bag. Mr. Qing Er's taste was really superb!

Opening her phone, Feng Qing sent a message to Mr. Qing Er. "You pervert, you actually bought so many provocative things. I'm really impressed by you."

As if he had long known that she would send a message, Mr. Qing Er immediately replied, "What do you know? This is called romance. Don't you know that Country F is the Capital of Romance? Women have to treat themselves better, and these things can adjust their relationship very well."

A few seconds later, Mr. Qing Er sent another message. "Don't thank me too much. Just remember to arrange for me to have a big meal."

Feng Qing did not know whether to laugh or cry. She looked at the ground filled with 'romance'. Although she did not like to wear such exciting things, she looked around briefly. Every item here was very expensive. It would be a waste to throw them away. She did not think of how to deal with them for a moment and could only put them aside for the time being.

Thirty minutes later, Feng Qing walked out of the bathroom. She had always maintained a good habit, which was to take a shower every time she finished a mission. Not only could she wash away the fatigue of the day, but she could also maintain a good mood.

Wearing the cute pajamas she had brought, Feng Qing opened her phone and logged into her email. Sure enough, there was a message in her email. It was a notice from the International Fragrance Alliance. The content included the location of the finals, the time, and the topic of the first match.

Looking at the word 'season', Feng Qing only sneered. It looked like the topic that Charles had leaked to Feng Jianing in advance was right. The first match was relatively easy. The International Fragrance Alliance gave 15 days' time and allowed the contestants to go to any other country or city in Country F
to collect the various materials needed.

To put it bluntly, the International Fragrance Alliance didn't care what means, methods, or materials you used. As long as you could concoct perfume that met the topic.

Feng Qing knew very well that although the first match looked very casual, it was actually very difficult. Not only did the contestants have to ration the time, but they also had to mix the perfume that fits perfectly with the theme. And the quality of the perfume directly affected the judges' impression of the contestants.

This was how the fragrance competition was. Many of the judges were more sensitive. Perhaps because the first perfume was made to move the judges, even if the subsequent perfume that was made was not very good, it would also get more impression points from the judges. Although it was unreasonable to give marks like this, it was just that willful.

Chapter 468: No Reaction

Looking at the words 'season', Feng Qing walked to the bedside table and picked up a pen and paper to write. She wanted to record the first inspiration in her heart after seeing this proposition. Usually, this was the time she created a perfume.

Immersing herself in her thoughts, Feng Qing used nearly half an hour to write five pages. Inside was a complete formula, from inspiration concept to the selection of condiments and finally to the preset perfume. Although she did not start mixing perfume, it was as if she had already done an experiment.

At this moment, her phone rang. Feng Qing glanced at it. It was a video invitation from Xie Jiuhan, Her slender fingers gently slid across the screen while her other hand continued to write on the sixth page. She felt that the formula just now was not good enough, so she decided to write it again and try
her best to change the formula to perfection.

The video call connected. Xie Jiuhan appeared on the phone and said in a low voice, "What are you writing?"

Feng Qing didn't look up. Her brain was working at a high speed as she analyzed the last problem. "Oh, nothing. It's just the formula for my perfume in the first match of the finals. I just received an email from the Fragrant Alliance and have already received the topic."

Xie Jiuhan sized up the woman who was focused on writing the formula through the computer screen. Not long after they separated, he started to miss this woman. The more he thought about her, the more he missed her.

The man's gaze was scorching as he sized up the woman. She had probably just finished bathing, and her wet hair was placed on her shoulders. The woman was only wearing a negligee, and a few strands of her hair fell from her temples to her collarbone. Further down was a snow-white ravine with crystal water vapor lingering on it. The surging youthful aura passed through the phone and pounced on the man.

Xie Jiuhan's breathing suddenly became heavy, and his body tensed up uncontrollably. Thinking of what had happened today, he immediately lowered his head to look at his lower body. He wanted to see if the bug's bite had worked. After all, after being bitten, his body did not show any symptoms. The
only way to verify this was to look at the woman in front of him.

He did not disturb Feng Qing's writing of the formula and just watched quietly. He looked at the woman at a 45-degree angle. The posture she made was just right.

The afterglow of the setting sun shone into the room, dyeing the woman with a layer of orange. Although the negligee was loose, it highlighted the beauty of the woman's bones. The faint curves made one's imagination run wild.

The man just watched. After an unknown period of time, the woman finally put down her pen and bent her legs to step on the edge of the bed. Her fair arms hugged her legs. This moment was so youthful and beautiful.

On the other end of the phone, Xie Jiuhan held his head with one hand and admired the woman on the screen who he could see but could not pounce.

On the screen, Feng Qing's shoulder strap slid down slightly, revealing a large portion of her snow-white muscles. She took out a piece of fruit candy from nowhere and slowly opened the candy paper with her two hands. Then, she spat out her pink tongue to gently roll the candy up and send it into her
mouth. Under the light of the setting sun, it looked especially seductive.

Xie Jiuhan's gaze shifted down. No reaction?

He looked at the woman on the other end of the phone again in disbelief. He looked at her slightly swollen cheeks and pink jelly-like lips. This scene was too beautiful and tempting. The man wished he could transform into a data signal and pounce on the woman through the Internet.

At the thought of this, the man subconsciously looked down again. In the end, his expression darkened. He was certain that the little worm had really bitten him until he was impotent.

As if sensing that she had been silent for a long time, Feng Qing subconsciously looked at her phone. In the end, her expression froze. She was shocked by Xie Jiuhan's expression in the video.

"Little Jiu Jiu, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?" Feng Qing asked concernedly.

From the video, the man's face was black and long, and his eagle eyes were red. Coupled with his cold and arrogant aura, he looked like someone owed him money.

Feng Qing was a little stunned. She guessed that the man was angry because she had been writing and ignoring the man. If that wasn't the case, then he should be feeling uncomfortable somewhere. However, Feng Qing quickly rejected it. After all, she knew very well how good the man's body was..

Chapter 469: What Happened To You?

Xie Jiuhan :"..."

The man's long eyelashes were fluttering. Due to the angle, his eyes were black like a line, making it impossible for anyone to see clearly. When he heard "are you feeling unwell", he felt that he was in a bad mood. Now, he wanted to be autistic and not say anything to this woman.

"Little Jiu Jiu?" Seeing that he did not react for a long time, Feng Qing said with a worried expression, "What happened to you?"

This was the first time she had seen Xie Jiuhan reveal such an expression after living with him for so long. It would have been impossible in the past.

Although the man did not say anything, she could fee! that something was definitely on his mind. Otherwise, with the man's personality, he would definitely not be in such a state. And what could make this man, who was standing at the pinnacle of the Capital, become like this?

Xie Jiuhan raised his head to look at Feng Qing. Their eyes met through the phone. In the video, Feng Qing was looking at him with watery eyes. Without saying anything, her light pink eyes and pink lips were stricken with worry and anxiousness. However, it was her appearance that made Xie Jiuhan
angry and wanted to laugh.

Seeing Feng Qing's heart ache for him, he couldn't get angry even if he wanted to. He realized that he was really getting more and more helpless with this woman.

"Little Jiu Jiu, where are you?" Feng Qing asked. The man did not speak and kept a cold face. He stared at the woman without blinking, and Feng Qing could not help but put her face near to the phone to see what was wrong with the man. "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm asking you a question. Aren't you on a business
trip? Then where are you?" Feng Qing asked, "If we're close, I'll look for you in three days. How about that?"

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Why can't you come and look for me now? Why do you have to do it three days later?"

Feng Qing replied, "No, didn't I take on a big job for myself? In three days, I still have to go to the Duke's Manor to treat Madam Crimson Snow a second time."

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. He already knew about this today and knew that the next time she went to the Duke's Manor, she would definitely encounter danger. Otherwise, she would not have insisted on looking for Netherworld to accompany her.

"By the way, Hubby, let me tell you. When I went out to play today, I met a damned pervert. That pervert was simply too disgusting. Fortunately, I was smart enough to use some methods to subdue that pervert..." Feng Qing opened her mouth and spoke non-stop about what had happened today.

Xie Jiuhan :"..."

If there was a color to describe Xie Jiuhan's expression, the graphene was very appropriate. It was simply blacker than black. Listening to the woman calling him a pervert, he simply turned his head away. He felt that he had really played himself silly today. This wouldn't have happened if he had reunited with her, would he?

"Little Jiu Jiu, what's wrong with you? Why does your expression look so ugly? I feel that without me around, you've become like you have nothing to live for," Feng Qing interrogated. The woman's sixth sense told her that there's definitely something wrong with Xie Jiuhan today. He had definitely encountered something tricky.

The man: "..."

Feng Qing rubbed her fingers on the screen, as if she was caressing that person's face to comfort him. "Alright, no matter what happens, Little Jiu Jiu still has me by his side. I'll always support you from behind." Feng Qing coaxed in a sweet voice.

Xie Jiuhan took a deep breath and sat forward abruptly. He stared straight at Feng Qing. "Lass, you might really lose me as your husband."

The moment that was said, Feng Qing was slightly stunned. However, she hurriedly stood up and ran away.

However, she threw back a sentence. "Hubby, I'll be right back. Wait a moment."

A few minutes later, the phone camera captured the woman's figure again. The woman had changed her clothes and was wearing a black coat, but she was wearing the white, translucent yarn nightdress that Mr. Qing Er had just bought for her.

She thought that she would never wear such clothes in her life, but she did not expect her face to be slapped so quickly. Although she was very shy, she gritted her teeth and walked into the camera, her hands holding her coat cautiously.

Chapter 470: You Won't Be A Eunuch For Too Long

The woman looked at the man with a red face. "Little Jiu Jiu, can you accept me wearing such a dress?"

Xie Jiuhan: "..."

The white nightdress clung to her body, outlining the woman's youthful body. Her faintly discernible body exuded a fatal temptation. The man stared intently at Feng Qing's body and couldn't help but lick his lips. This woman was playing with fire again!

On the phone screen, Feng Qing's face was flushed red, and her posture was charming and gentle. Her pure and beautiful face was suffused with a beautiful and innocent smile, and her almond eyes were emitting a gorgeous glow. She wanted to show her most beautiful side to the man so that he could obtain a moment of joy.

The two of them had not been doing it for a while. The man had not eaten meat for a long time, but she could not accompany the man now. She could only give the man some meat soup. She thought that the man would like it very much, however, to her surprise, she realized that Xie Jiuhan's expression
had darkened.

Feng Qing asked doubtfully, "Little Jiu Jiu, do you not like me dressed like this? If you don't like it, I'll try something else. Anyway, Qing Er bought me dozens of clothes." Before she could finish speaking, she disappeared from the camera. Then, the sound of clothes rubbing against each other was heard on
the phone.

Soon, Feng Qing walked back. The white nightdress on her body disappeared and was replaced by a furry fox costume. She had pink fox ears and a big pink tail.

Even her two hands were wearing pink furry claws. "Meow~ Little Jiu Jiu, am I cute? Meow~" Feng Qing deliberately made a cat meow, and her
voice was even more seductive.

The man's eyelids twitches violently. He subconsciously lowered his head to look at himself, but there was no reaction.

The man: "..."

Seeing that he was still not speaking, Feng Qing did not think much of it. She turned around and ran away again. She thought that the man just did not like this style, so she immediately changed into the leopard print series. However, when she returned to the camera, she realized that the video call had
actually ended.

Looking at the pitch-black phone screen, her expression fell for the first time. She felt that this man was acting up today and couldn't be coaxed no matter what, making her feel defeated.

In Bali, Country F, in a hotel twenty kilometers away from Feng Qing's hotel, Xie Jiuhan was video-calling Ji Yunchen. He pulled a long face and recounted how he had been bitten by a worm today.

Across the video, Ji Yunchen covered his mouth with both hands, wanting to cover his laughing face, but his trembling shoulders betrayed him.

"I order you to give me a treatment plan immediately." Xie Jiuhan roared. The evil aura around him seemed to be about to explode.

"If I remember correctly, the Healer of A Dark Organization is also in Bali in Country F. While the grass grows the horse starves, you can look for him to help," Ji Yunchen replied.

Although he was Xie Jiuhan's childhood friend and his only friend, as well as his private doctor, Xie Jiuhan had never told him that Feng Qing was the Healer and Mr. Qingyi, so Ji Yunchen did not know that Feng Qing had these identities.

He was actually saying this to anger Xie Jiuhan on purpose. Especially when he saw Xie Jiuhan looking like he was about to cross the screen to kill him, Ji Yunchen chuckled and said, "Don't worry. With me around, you won't be a eunuch for long."

Bang! The bedside table was punched by Xie Jiuhan. Fortunately, it was made of solid wood. If not for it, it would have shattered.

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and said, "Ji Yunchen, do you want to stay in the no man's land to sell meat in your next life?"

Ji Yunchen: "..."

In the blink of an eye, three days passed. It was the day to go to the Duke's Manor. With Mr. Qing Er's help, Feng Qing became the Healer again. However, she was still wearing a black mask and a black baseball hat. The two of them nodded at each other. Then, Feng Qing jumped out of the window and
disappeared.

Seeing her leave, Mr. Qing Er did not hesitate and quickly disguised himself as Feng Qing. Then, he brought a group of simple bodyguards out to race.

It was still that same van, and it was still at the same place on the street. Feng Qing opened the door and sat in. The person driving today was the Sword God, and the Night God was sitting in the middle row and playing with his computer. There was another person who got into the car with Feng Qing. It
was the King of Killers, Netherworld..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro