531 - 540

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 531: New Prescription

Very quickly, three sets of identical dishes were placed on the table. Netherworld did not move his chopsticks or take off his mask even as he looked at the salivating dishes. He did not eat a single bite the entire time. Xing Yue and Feng Qing did not care about him either. The two of them ate until they were full and burped in satisfaction.

After the meal, the three of them left the restaurant and went straight to the underground parking lot. Suddenly, Netherworld stopped in his tracks. A few colorful fruit candies appeared in front of him, and Feng Qing was looking at him with a smile. "You haven't eaten yet, you must be very hungry. What if you have low blood sugar and faint?" Feng Qing said.

To be honest, they were very cruel just now. Xing Yue and her looked at the Netherworld as they ate, looking like they were deliberately making him crave for it. What was even worse was that Xing Yue even ate Netherworld's portion.

Of course, she did not feel sorry for Netherworld, but it was because she was a student who respected her instructor. Anyway, she still had a lot of this kind of fruit candy, so what if she gave the instructor a handful?

The man reached out and took the fruit candy. Feng Qing looked at it very carefully. The man was wearing a shark skin glove. Although it was very thin, it was very tough. The man did not eat it but pocketed the fruit candy. He still had a cold aura.

In the underground parking lot.

This time, Xing Yue did not go to the backseat. Instead, he took the initiative to sit in the front passenger seat. However, after waiting for a long time, he realized that Netherworld and Feng Qing had not gotten into the car. Therefore, he turned around and saw that Netherworld had actually blocked Feng Qing on a stone pillar.

Xing Yue: "... This Netherworld is really becoming more and more complicated the more he lives. When did he start to like to bully girls?"

In the shadows, Netherworld's golden mask turned a little dim, and his tall figure even covered Feng Qing in his arms. The man's voice had been processed by the voice changer. "I've taken the medicine you prescribed me previously, but why hasn't the poison in my body been removed?"

Hearing Netherworld's question, Feng Qing's eyes suddenly flashed and she felt a little guilty. Seeing her like this, the man knew that this woman was definitely up to something.

The next second, his entire body exuded a frightening aura, and his voice became much colder. "You still remember who I am, right? You're the first person in the world to have survived after poisoning me. You should also remember your other identity, right? If you don't cure me, how can you be considered a miracle doctor? Huh?!"

Feng Qing's body was tightly pressed against the square stone pillar. Under the man's pressure, she lowered her head and said, "Netherworld, this illness of yours might not be easy to treat."

Netherworld's figure trembled as he said angrily, "What did you say?! You promised me that you would treat me every time during this period. The day you board the plane back to Xia country, it will be the day I recover. But you've treated me for so many days and there's no reaction at all. How are you going to explain it to me?"

Feng Qing sighed and admitted helplessly, "Netherworld, you also know that I'm a married woman. Moreover, my husband has always been very strict with me. Although my medical skills are superb, I won't treat any man other than my husband in that kind of place. Therefore, I can only prescribe medicine for you at every stage according to your condition and use this method to achieve the goal of treating you, but..."

Netherworld said angrily, "But what? You better tell me the truth!"

Feng Qing said truthfully, "But I didn't expect your body to be different from that of ordinary people. Your tolerance and resistance to medicine are so strong. The medicine I prescribed for you is definitely very strong for ordinary people, but it has little effect on you."

Netherworld questioned, "Then why didn't you increase the dosage of the medicine for me? If I didn't ask, would you have planned to treat me slowly?"

Hearing him say this, Feng Qing took out her phone and opened the notebook function. She quickly typed on it. She decided to give Netherworld a new prescription. After writing the prescription, she even asked Netherworld to take a photo with his phone.

Glancing at the new prescription, the man said coldly, "Are you sure this prescription will work?"

Feng Qing raised three fingers and said, "Go and grab the amount of medicine for three days and boil it on a small fire. Every time it boils, add three bowls of water. No matter how much water is used, in the end, you just have to boil it into a small bowl. That way, the medicine that's brewed will be very strong and the effects will be stronger. This prescription is definitely a ruthless medicine. Ordinary people definitely can't take it, but yours won't have any problems. Drink it once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once in the evening. Although the taste isn't good, you will see the effects after three days."

Chapter 532: Bali's Change

After hearing her prescription, Netherworld raised his chin and said disdainfully, "Feng Qing, remember this. If there's no effect after three days, I guarantee that you'll be dead!"

With that, the man turned around and walked out. Feng Qing looked at the man's back view in confusion. Could the man remember such a complicated prescription with a glance? He had the ability to read ten lines at a glance like her?

Capra Hotel.

When Xing Yue sent Feng Qing back to the hotel, he realized that the entrance of the hotel was surrounded by all sorts of reporters and media. There were even many local Internet celebrities who came to join in the fun. Helpless, Xing Yue could only get the driver to drive the car into the hotel's underground parking lot. Fortunately, there was no one here. After confirming that there were no reporters, Feng Qing pushed the door open and got out of the car. She bade Xing Yue and Netherworld farewell and entered the elevator.

Xing Yue sat in the front passenger seat, his gaze following Feng Qing the entire time. He only retracted his gaze after the elevator door closed.

In the elevator, Feng Qing pressed the button to go to her floor. Then, she took out her wireless earpiece and wore it. Just now, when the competition had just ended, her phone had been vibrating. It was Mr. Qing Er who had been looking for her.

After putting on the earpiece, Feng Qing directly called Mr. Qing Er. She was also curious about what was going on, but just as the call connected, Mr. Qing Er's voice sounded in the earpiece. "Little Qingqing, you've finally picked up the phone. Oh my god, something big happened during your competition. According to reliable news, all the factions and organizations in the industry now know that Madam Crimson Snow has changed to a new person, so these people are thinking of snatching the red coral ring from the newbie Madam Crimson Snow."

Mr. Qing Er had obtained the news from the Night God. When Feng Qing was competing just now, Night God had used hacker technology to hack into the Internet of the few major countries in the world. He found that thousands of factions and organizations around the world had started to gather towards Country F's Bali. Someone had even released the news on the hacker alliance forum that the factions of the various countries had come to Country F to eliminate the new Madam Crimson Snow and snatch the red coral ring.

It wouldn't matter if that was all, but what had to be paid attention to was that apart from those forces and organizations, there were also more than a hundred assassins on the world's assassin rankings. Other than the top twenty assassins, they had all accepted the mission to assassinate the new Madam Crimson Snow.

On the other end of the phone, Mr. Qing Er said in a worried and nervous tone, telling her the news he had just received. He felt that this trip to Country F was really a situation where there was a slim chance of survival. Now, the entire Bali was about to change. There was killing intent everywhere, making people feel like they would die at any moment.

"Qingyi, what should we do? There are only the four of us here, it's impossible for us to be the match of so many forces. If we really can't do it, why don't we ask the headquarters for help?" Mr. Qing Er suggested. Feng Qing shook her head. "There's no need to ask for help. I believe we can handle it with our abilities."

This situation was all within her expectations. Just as Madam Crimson Snow handed the Demon Blood Ring to her, she had already foreseen today's situation. After all, the temptation of the Demon Blood Group was too great. This organization had the most people in the world, and its connections were spread across the world. Who wouldn't want to have it?

The appearance of the new Madam Crimson Snow was bound to cause a chain reaction in the underworld. It was inevitable that there would be conflicts in the open and in the shadows. Otherwise, it would be too disrespectful to the new Madam Crimson Snow.

Feng Qing comforted him. "Many people in the organization are in a state of suspended work. Some are preparing to have children, and some are preparing to take the college entrance examination. If we let them come to reinforce us now, it will be adding trouble to them. Moreover, the four of us are enough. The Sword God is a killing machine, and I'm a doctor. As long as you have a breath, I can save you. And you have the most powerful disguise technique in the world. You can change into a different person with just casual makeup. As for the Night God, with him around, it's equivalent to having a clairvoyant and a clairaudient. Therefore, no matter how many people come from the opposite side, they won't be our match."

She was not exaggerating, but she was telling the truth. Although Bali only had the four of them, they were also the force of the four departments of A Dark Organization. If they could not even deal with these people, it would be too embarrassing.

Mr. Qing Er didn't say anything else after seeing how confident she was. "Then what should we do now?"

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing curled her lips. "Get the Night God to spread the news on the Internet. Tell him that the new Madam Crimson Snow lives in the Capra Hotel in Bali, Country F."

Chapter 533: I Just Think Of Her As My Sister

Mr. Qing Er raised his voice. "What? Isn't Capra the hotel you're staying in?" Feng Qing curled her lips and replied, "That's right. I want them to come here so that I can catch them all in one fell swoop, right?"

As the saying goes, it's easier to dodge a spear in the open than to defend against an arrow in the dark. So many people have come from all over the world to find trouble with her. Instead of being vigilant against each and every one of them, why not gather them together and start a killing feast in this Capra Hotel! Mr. Qing Er admired her when he heard Feng Qing's confident words. This woman was really too daring. It was not something he could imagine.

The bright sunlight landed on the traditional and luxurious streets of Bali. A black luxury car with a glowing surface was driving on the road. Xing Yue's mood was like the dawn. Having lunch with Feng Qing, the champion, made his mood very beautiful. He even posted many photos on social media to boast.

However, not long after, someone sent him a message. "D*mn, Brother, you're good. You actually got such a beautiful girl."

Looking at the message on his phone, Xing Yue chuckled. "You only know how to pick up girls. She's not my girlfriend, but my younger sister I just met."

The person who was chatting with Xing Yue had a selfie icon. Although the person in the photo was wearing sunglasses, anyone who paid a little attention to the entertainment industry would know this person. He was Han Jintian, the best director of the younger generation in the world.

Han Jintian replied to him with three skeptical emoticons. "Tsk tsk, you're playing with girls now. You're also starting to rob the cradle. I wonder when you'll inform me to call her sister-in-law?"

Xing Yue rubbed his temples, feeling that he couldn't explain it to this fellow anymore. He pressed the voice message and replied, "I'll clarify again that I have no relationship with her. I only treat her as my younger sister. Don't call her sister-in-law."

After half a minute, Han Jintian sent another series of 'Little sister-in-law, my beautiful little sister-in-law'. There was even a row of cheeky emoticons. On the other end of the phone, when he saw the message he sent, Han Jintian himself laughed loudly.

"Brother, tell the truth. Are you the same as those younger brothers, thinking about finding a younger sister all day long?" Seeing that Xing Yue did not reply, Han Jintian sent another message.

Xing Yue smiled bitterly as he looked at the phone screen. He parked the car by the road and typed a reply. "To be honest, my intuition tells me that Little Qi is a younger sister."

In less than ten seconds, Han Jintian replied, "I don't agree. It would be better if Little Qi was a boy. At least a boy's body can take a beating. If it's a girl, it's too troublesome!"

Looking at the message, Xing Yue recalled Feng Qing's pure and charming appearance, especially her two large eyes that were smiling into crescents, as if they could speak. Every time he thought of this scene, the corners of Xing Yue's lips would always curl up.

Xing Yue pressed his phone and replied, "That's because you think so now. If you saw Qingqing, you probably wouldn't think so."

Country F's Presidential Manor.

Netherworld and Xing Yue had returned here. The moment they entered their room, Netherworld had drawn the curtains and even extinguished all the light sources, causing the room to be pitch-black.

The only thing that was bright was his phone. Under the faint light, the man placed a bottle of medicine on the table. This was brought over by his subordinate after he finished boiling it. It was the medicine that Feng Qing had prescribed for him today.

He raised his hand and took off the golden mask, revealing a perfect and handsome face. That exquisite facial features and the perfect proportion of his face could simply make everyone scream. What did people mean by the male lead's face? They are referring to Xie Jiuhan's face.

The moment he took off his mask, he was no longer the frightening Instructor, Netherworld. He had transformed into the man who stood at the top of Xia country's Capital — Xie Jiuhan.

The man took off his coat and took off his pair of shark skin gloves. Then, he picked up the porcelain medicine can and drank it. "Ugh..."

Just as Feng Qing had said, this medicine was indeed very bitter and smelled very bad. Even though he was already mentally prepared, he still almost vomited from the smell. The bitter and strange smell that invaded his soul made him feel like his soul had been forced out of his body. "F*ck!" Xie Jiuhan resisted the urge to vomit and cursed. His body was even trembling slightly.

He felt that Feng Qing was definitely doing this on purpose after looking at the medicine jar that had been drunk. She gave him such bitter medicine to deliberately prank him. Ever since he was young, no matter what illness he had or how badly he was injured, he had never eaten such a disgusting medicine. It could no longer be described as bitter.

Chapter 534: Jumping Down

Xie Jiuhan shut his mouth tightly, afraid that he would vomit. Suddenly, he took his coat and took out a few pieces of fruit candy from his pocket. Those were the ones that Feng Qing had given to him just now. He opened a piece of orange-flavored candy and stuffed it into his mouth. Immediately, the sweet smell exploded in his mouth, cleaning up the taste in his mouth like a deodorant.

"Hmph, this woman gave me candy because she expected this to happen, right?" When the taste in his mouth was replaced by sweetness, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but mutter to himself.

He entered the bathroom and turned on the shower head, letting the hot water wash over his body continuously. He wanted to wash away the unpleasant smell of medicine on his body. Soon, the white mist slowly shrouded him in it. The man turned his head to look at his shoulder. Over the past few days, his "brother" had not been treated well by Feng Qing, but the wound on his shoulder had recovered very quickly. These wounds were all caused at the Duke's Manor last time. He seriously suspected that the medicine Feng Qing gave him some time ago was to treat his external injuries. Therefore, that woman did not treat his brother under his crotch at all.

At the thought of this, the man swore in his heart that when he returned to Xia country, he would definitely let Feng Qing know what it meant to court death. That little head of hers was filled with crooked ideas. When his brother under his crotch rose again, he would multiply everything he had suffered during this period by ten times and let the woman pay with her body.

The shower lasted for half an hour. When there was no smell of medicine on his body, the man walked out of the bathroom. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist and a large hand was wiping his hair with a corner of the towel.

In the darkness, the phone screen lit up, attracting the man's gaze. The man walked to the phone and answered the call. "Yes?"

"According to the latest news, after knowing that Madam Crimson Snow has changed to a new person, the forces from all over the world are rushing to Bali. Their goal is—the Blood Demon Ring. Moreover, someone just found out on the hacker alliance forum that the new Madam Crimson Snow is currently staying in the Capra Hotel." On the other end of the phone, a respectful voice reported. Xie Jiuhan stopped drying his hair. Wasn't that woman living in the Capra Hotel? Who had leaked her whereabouts? The man's eyebrows were knitted together, and a cold and bleak aura exploded from his body. He said coldly, "Continue to follow the situation. Report to me if there's any new news."

With that, he hung up the phone and walked into the study room to turn on the computer. A pair of slender hands were typing rapidly on the keyboard. In a few breaths, he went onto the hacker alliance forum. He was like a ghost, wandering through the Internet and constantly gathering all sorts of information.

He had roughly investigated the matter after a few minutes. Not only were there underworld forces from everywhere, but many assassins ranked in the top hundred in the world had also rushed over. These assassins had a common mission-assassinate the new Madam Crimson Snow.

Xie Jiuhan picked up his phone again and used it to log into the contact space of the assassin organization, Six Netherworld Organization. He gave the order as the instructor, Netherworld. "Netherworld Token, no matter where you are or what mission you are on, you are to reach Country F before dark tomorrow."

In a few minutes, the students of Six Netherworld Organization, who were scattered all over the world, rushed towards Country F's Bali. Although Netherworld did not say anything, they knew that something big was about to happen. In their hearts, a Netherworld Token surpassed everything. Even though they were thousands of miles away, they had to arrive at the designated place on time and accept the orders of the King of Killers, Netherworld.

The next morning, in the Capra Hotel, Feng Qing specially sent Little Wu away and let her leave the hotel alone to buy a few local specialty snacks everywhere in Bali. Feng Qing pulled the curtains and started to change her clothes, even wrapping her long black hair tightly in a silk net.

Twenty minutes later, when she opened the bedroom door, her face had changed. She put on the wireless earpiece and dialed a number. "Hello, Qing Er, how's it on your end?"

About thirty kilometers away from the Capra Hotel, Mr. Qing Er also wore his earpiece and replied, "Don't worry, everything is ready." Feng Qing nodded. "Alright, focus and listen. I'm going to start."

With that, the woman opened the hotel window. Although the window of the higher levels of the hotel could only open a very small gap, Feng Qing's figure was too slender. She crawled out very easily and stood close to the window. She looked down and then opened her arms and jumped down.

Chapter 535: Looking More And More Like A Human

With her rapid fall, the 25th, 24th, and 23rd floors of the Capra Hotel exploded one after another. Countless glass shards flew out, and sand and stones fell from the sky.

Boom! Boom! A deafening explosion made the entire Capra Hotel tremble violently, as if it was hit by an intercontinental missile.

Accompanied by the explosion, black smoke started to rise from the Capra Hotel. From time to time, there would be a few smaller explosions. The thick smoke was breathing in and out like fire snakes circling the hotel.

At the same time, on the other side of Bali, Netherworld wore a golden mask and a black suit. He stood there like a javelin.

Behind him was a secret military camp, and in the tent in front of him, more than twenty surveillance cameras were operating. At this moment, his phone rang. The man looked at the screen and realized that it was Little Wu. Whenever Little Wu called him, it was related to Feng Qing. For this reason, he even set a completely different ringtone for Little Wu. Behind the golden mask, the man raised his eyebrows slightly and swiped the screen to answer.

Little Wu's flustered and afraid voice sounded. "Ninth Master, there was a violent explosion at the Capra Hotel just now. The 25th floor where Madam Qingqing was on was destroyed. From the way the explosion happened, it should be a remote control bomb. Because the explosion was too powerful, even the 24th and 23rd floors were affected."

At this point, Little Wu heaved a sigh of relief and continued, "Just now, Madam Qingqing sent me out to buy something. I just left for a while when it happened..." Before she could finish, there was a beeping sound on the phone.

The man put away his phone and turned to the surveillance camera in the tent. His voice was especially cold as he said, "Immediately pull out the surveillance cameras around the Capra Hotel!"

Many people in the tent looked at the man, wondering why he was giving orders to the higher-ups. Has the rules in the army been changed by him?

Netherworld didn't have the time to care about what these people were thinking. He directly kicked the so-called superior out of the tent and then sat in front of the computer to start operating. A pair of good-looking hands were like butterflies fluttering on the keyboard.

In less than thirty seconds, a total of twenty surveillance cameras switched the images and monitored the situation of the Capra Hotel from multiple angles.

Netherworld glanced quickly. He could see very clearly that thick black smoke was rising from the upper floor of the Capra Hotel in the surveillance camera. Orange flames would flash in the smoke from time to time.

The man counted and confirmed that the place where smoke was rising was the 25th floor where Feng Qing lived. Immediately, a violent and bloodthirsty killing intent exploded from his body, scaring the officers in the tent.

At this moment, Xing Yue walked in. He was wearing a neat military uniform and was about to ask Netherworld what had happened when the man brushed past him like lightning and rushed out of the tent like the wind.

Netherworld jumped onto the Jeep. "It's urgent, I have to go now!"

Xing Yue shrugged and asked curiously, "Hey, hey, you're the Chief Instructor for this assessment after all. The assessment isn't over yet, and you're leaving just like that?"

Netherworld tapped the Jeep. "No matter how important it is, it's not as important as mine."

Xing Yue's breathing paused, and his expression was a little ugly. "Netherworld, I spent a lot of money to invite you over so that you could train them. The examination is about to start, and you actually quit..."

Netherworlds shouted, "Stop talking nonsense. At most, I won't be this Chief Instructor anymore! Let me tell you, there's nothing more important than my woman in the world."

Before he could finish his sentence, he ignored Xing Yue and stepped on the accelerator, disappearing in a cloud of dust.

Xing Yue covered his mouth and nose as he choked and coughed in the smoke and dust. He shouted in the direction of the jeep's disappearance, "Hey, Netherworld, damn it, what happened? If you have any difficulties, tell me. I'll send people to help you. Also, aren't you a f*cking bachelor? When did you have a woman? Cough cough... Moreover, Qingqing told me that you f*cking like gay..."

His words were automatically ignored by Netherworld. When the dust dissipated, Xing Yue walked to the side and looked at the billowing dust in the distance. Then, a faint smile appeared in the corners of his eyes.

"Heh, this fellow is becoming more and more like a human." Xing Yue scolded with a smile.

In the past, in his eyes, Netherworld was a cold-blooded and ruthless beast. He was a killing machine that killed people like flies and drank blood to stop thirst. He thought that a person like him would be like this his entire life. He didn't expect that he actually had someone he liked and cared about. He even abandoned everything for that person. He was really becoming more and more humane.

Chapter 536: The Little Girl In The Black Smoke

However, Xing Yue was very curious. Who was the woman that made Netherworld so concerned? Suddenly, he patted his head and recalled something. He ran into the tent. Netherworld had only become like this after looking at the surveillance camera.

"Hiss..." When Xing Yue saw the Capra Hotel in the video, he couldn't help but gasp.

The next second, he took out his phone and called the First Squadron members who were on a mission in Bali. He remembered that the cute little sister, Feng Qing, lived in the Capra Hotel, and she was staying on the floor that was emitting black smoke.

The black SUV roared like a crazy beast as Netherworld sped towards Bali. The man only had one thought now, and that was to reach the Capra Hotel as quickly as possible. It was not within his considerations whether the mountain road was dangerous or whether the ten thousand feet cliff was high.

Capra Hotel

When Netherworld arrived, the scene was in complete chaos. The firefighters and police had pulled up three layers of warning tape outside, forbidding all unrelated personnel from entering

The black smoke from the hotel was still gurgling, and the fire inside was bigger than before. There were onlookers everywhere because the Capra Hotel was very high. When he just entered the city, Netherworld could see the hotel building emitting black smoke, as if it was going to dye the sky black.

When he got close, the outside of the cordon was filled with onlookers. The scene was chaotic and noisy, and the air was filled with the pungent smell of fire burning various items.

Just as Netherworld was observing, the fire had already reached the 23rd floor. He didn't know what it had burnt, but three more explosions suddenly occurred. Although the power of the explosion wasn't very strong, it shattered the glass on the few floors below. Glistening glass residue fell from the sky, like a computer effect.

While the explosion attracted everyone's attention, Netherworld crawled through the cordon from a relatively dark and remote corner. The police officer guarding the hotel's door felt his vision blur, as if something had rushed into the door. However, when he looked carefully, he didn't discover anything.

After entering the hotel, Netherworld quickly found the elevator. However, the elevator's power supply system seemed to have been damaged and could not be activated at all. Therefore, he could only run up from the safe passageway beside him.

Netherworld was running a hundred-meter sprint to the 25th floor. Normal people would run slower and slower, but he was running faster and faster. Even though his legs were already swollen and sore, he did not stop to rest for a while.

When he finally reached the 25th floor, a large amount of lactate piled up, making his abdominal and thigh muscles tremble uncontrollably. If it was an ordinary person, even if it was a sports student, they would directly collapse to the ground. However, the man still stood like a javelin, his entire body exuding a cold aura.

The temperature on the 25th floor was very high, and everywhere he looked, black smoke and flames were emitting. He casually rushed into a bathroom and found a towel to soak in the water before covering his mouth and nose. Then, he walked towards Feng Qing's room in the black smoke.

After walking for a short distance, he kicked a corpse. Before he could react, he felt that there was someone not far ahead. Therefore, the man retracted his breath and walked towards that person under the cover of the smoke.

"D*mn! Blood Loli, if I had known that you were here, I wouldn't have accepted the mission to assassinate the new Madam Crimson Snow. This is called..." At the corner of the corridor, a man in a tight suit scolded.

Pfft! Before the man could finish speaking, there was a sound of air being torn apart in the corridor. The man who was talking just now fell back with his mouth open, and there was a thumb-sized bloody hole on his body.

Seeing the man die so inexplicably, the people of the other unknown factions in the corridor were stunned. In front of them, a cute little girl with a sinister smile walked out of the black smoke. The girl was still holding a doll, but the doll had a sinister and vicious expression. It did not look cute at all but was very scary. The little girl was petite and had a very thin body. Coupled with her clean Lolita clothes, she looked to be only 14 or 15 years old. However, the little girl's appearance was very ordinary, but her skin looked very tight and had the immaturity of someone her age.

Chapter 537: The Strongest Battle

Other than the clothes on her body that were more eye-catching, no one on the street would look at such an ordinary girl. However, her hands were stained with blood.

The little girl was holding a doll in one hand and a very special pistol in the other. This pistol was very long because there was a dagger shining with a purple cold light under the muzzle. Everyone could see very clearly that this dagger was definitely poisonous. If one touched it, they would die.

Everyone couldn't help but swallow their saliva and subconsciously move their feet back when they looked at the little girl walking out of the smoke. Although the opponent was only a little girl, none of them dared to look down on her because she was the number one on the world's assassin rankings-Blood Loli.

Legend had it that Blood Loli had never failed in melee combat or long-range sniping. She had once accepted and completed an SSS-rank mission that no other assassin on the rankings dared to accept.

Of course, this was not the only legend about her. To be able to see this legendary little girl today, should they say that they were too lucky or too unlucky?

A person wearing a gas mask shouted at Blood Loli, "Hey, Blood Loli, did you kill the new Madam Crimson Snow? Otherwise, why are you wearing the Blood Demon Ring on your hand?"

Blood Loli did not speak. She suddenly raised her gun and pulled the trigger. At this moment, a black shadow suddenly jumped out, making her froze for a moment when she was pulling the trigger.

In this second of shock, a violent and disdainful killing intent attacked her. A golden mask appeared in front of her. At the same time, the man pulled the trigger and fired at her.

Bang! The two bullets collided in the air, producing an ear-piercing sound and sparks.

However, the bullet from Netherworld was still aimed at Blood Loli. It only used the angle and friction to send Blood Loli's bullet flying.

As if she had expected this outcome, Blood Loli retreated rapidly and actually dodged the shot. However, before she could steady her feet, Netherworld arrived in front of her. It was so fast that it seemed like he could teleport.

Blood Loli couldn't help but gasp when she looked at Netherworld, who was inches away from her and filled with killing intent. She was like a candle in the darkness, unable to escape the moth that was pouncing on her. Unfortunately, this moth was a little terrifyingly strong! The two of them fought in close combat. Blood Loli only lasted for three moves before she was kicked far away by Netherworld, her petite figure turning into a rolling gourd. The next second, Netherworld's tall and strong figure appeared in front of Blood Loli again. He kicked her stomach again, sending her flying into the air.

"Hmph!" Blood Loli fell to the ground heavily and couldn't help but let out a muffled groan. Faced with her former instructor, she was actually beaten until she couldn't fight back.

An intense pain came from her abdomen. Blood Loli's throat tasted sweet. She resisted the blood that she wanted to spit out. With just a few rounds, she was injured by Netherworld. But before she could catch her breath, Netherworld attacked again. The gloves made of shark skin clenched into a fist and smashed towards her face.

At the critical moment, Blood Loli tilted her head to the side and dodged the punch. His heavy fist hit the corridor wall and instantly cracked the tile on the wall. The strength of his fist was shocking.

Blood Loli did not doubt the power of this punch. If she had not dodged, her little head would have been blown open, and her white brain would have probably flowed to the ground. Her two large eyeballs would have even escaped from her eyes.

Enduring the pain on her body, Blood Loli turned around twice and distanced herself from Netherworld. Her combat skills were all learned from Netherworld, which meant that if she knew it,Netherworld will know it. He was even much better than what her, but she also knew Netherworld's moves.

Facing the punch that was chasing after her, Blood Loli gritted her teeth and grabbed the only flaw in Netherworld's move. She threw the cloth doll at Netherworld's face. The cloth doll flew into the air and suddenly exploded, spraying an unknown gas towards Netherworld's face.

Although Netherworld was wearing a mask, in the face of this unknown, colorless, and odorless powder-like gas, his attack still paused for a moment. Fortunately, the wet towel from before was wrapped around his face under the mask, so it could still serve as a filter. However, in this short pause, Blood Loli took the opportunity. She twisted her body beautifully and aimed the modified gun in her other hand at the man's eyebrows.

Chapter 538: The Night God is Angry

Netherworld stopped his attack and looked down at Blood Loli's hand that was raising the gun without fear. Behind the golden mask, his eyes sized up the red coral ring.

Bang! The bullet hit the golden mask of Netherworld. Other than leaving a faint mark on the mask, it did not cause any harm to the man.

Blood Loli's expression froze. She didn't expect such a thin mask to be so hard that even bullets couldn't hurt it, and it was at such a close distance.

Most importantly, it was unknown if Netherworld's neck was too hard or if the golden mask had the effect of reducing vibration, but the man's head only shook slightly with such a huge recoil. This was too abnormal!

Netherworld's cold voice sounded from behind the golden mask. "Blood Loli, I've given you an order before that the mission to assassinate Madam Mingxue has changed, but why didn't you listen to my orders and attack the new Madam Crimson Snow? Give me an explanation, or else you'll die today!"

Blood Loli was stunned. She could feel the surging anger in Netherworld's voice. If not for the fact that she had won just now, Netherworld would definitely not waste another word with her. Other than Netherworld, she had only seen such a feeling from her husband, Xie Jiuhan. The number one assassin, Blood Loli, was Feng Qing. The so-called Blood Loli was just a name she casually came up with on a whim. In order to distance herself from herself, she got Mr. Qing Er to make a disguise skin that belonged to the number one assassin.

At the same time, Mr. Qing Er, who was more than thirty kilometers away, was hiding in a hidden room. He was watching everything on the computer with all his attention. He opened the earpiece microphone and said, "Qingqing, are you okay? Are you still alive? Do you need me to call for reinforcements? If you can't hold on alone, I'll get the Sword God and the Night God to attack together. If not, I'll rush over too. If I risk my life, I can still hold on against the two of them. However, they would be the ones who attacked me. I won't be able to do more."

However, Mr. Qing Er's concern didn't receive a reply from Mr. Qingyi for a long time. Just as he was burning with anxiety and didn't know what to do, the door was pushed open. Two figures, one tall and one short, one muscled and one thin, appeared at the door. Mr. Qing Er was shocked and turned around nervously to see that it was the Sword God and the Night God.

Under the Night God's black mask, a furious voice sounded. "Qing Er, are you and Qingyi crazy? You actually didn't discuss such a big operation with us and played with explosives at the Capra Hotel. The two of you are really amazing!"

After being scolded, Mr. Qing Er shrank his neck. He felt an uncontrollable anger from Night God and even felt a sense of danger.

However, he still braced himself and replied, "Night God, it's not as serious as you say. Qingyi and I came up with the idea. It's not that we don't believe you, but we plan to blow up three floors."

It would have been fine if he didn't explain. After explaining, Night God seemed to be even more angry. His voice trembled. "Hmph, good Mr. Qingyi, good Healer. Her methods are indeed powerful. In the past two days, she let me hack into the hotel room system and let me assign all the members and assassins from all over the world to the 25th to 23rd floor. At that time, I already guessed that she wanted to play big, but I don't understand why you all had to blast the 25th floor?!"

He was really furious. If Mr. Qing Er wasn't a member of the organization, he would have made a move long ago. He wouldn't have wasted his saliva here. He knew very well that Feng Qing was living on the 25th floor.

Most importantly, after the explosion, he used all sorts of methods to contact Feng Qing, but he couldn't contact her at all. This filled his heart with fear and worry, so he was very angry. He was angry at Qingyi and Qing Er for acting behind the Sword God's and his back. If they could tell him in advance, he could let Feng Qing change hotels or leave the 25th floor during that time. He wouldn't have ended up in a situation where her life was unknown.

In addition, the people living on those three floors were all gangsters and killers. Even if Feng Qing was fine during the explosion, how could she survive in that environment?

At the thought of this, Night God's heart was in a complete mess. At this moment, he could only pray in his heart, hoping that Xie Jiuhan would always send someone to protect Feng Qing. After all, she was the madam of the Xie family and had a noble status. It was only right that someone protected her secretly.

Chapter 539: Night God'd Identity Exposed

Night God was frustrated. He kept telling himself that Feng Qing was the madam of the Xie family, and Xie Jiuhan's secret guards would definitely ensure Feng Qing's safety. That was what he thought, but the more he comforted himself, the more flustered he became. After all, he had already tried many methods, but he was still unable to contact Feng Qing. Now, he urgently wanted to know if Feng Qing was injured or if she was safe and sound from the violent explosion.

Suddenly, Mr. Qing Er walked over. As he touched his chin, he walked around the Night God three times, his eyes shining with curiosity.

Under the black mask, the Night God raised his eyebrows. "What are you looking at?"

The corners of Mr. Qing Er's mouth curled up. He said curiously, "Night God, if I remember correctly, I should have seen you before."

Upon hearing this, the Sword God said in a speechless manner, "Aren't you talking nonsense? You've seen him more than once. Don't tell me your memory is so bad?"

Mr. Qing Er looked at the Night God. His gaze moved up from the axis of his chin and finally stopped on the widow's peak exposed above the black mask. The Night God's mask was a little small. He caught a familiar feeling from the widow's peak, and this feeling was very strong. Suddenly, Mr. Qing Er pointed at Night God. "You're a student from Capital University, right?"

Although his impression was a little blurry, he could generally remember people with a widow's peak better. As the number one person in the world in disguise, his ability to observe and remember human facial features was something that ordinary people could not understand.

If Mr. Qing Er remembered correctly, when he went to Capital University to look for Feng Qing last time, he met Feng Qing's 'good brother', Xu Mingqian. The reason why he had such a deep impression of Xu Mingqian was because Xu Mingqian's widow's peak was very good-looking

Seeing that he had recognized him, Night God's figure paused slightly. He hurriedly turned his face to the side. As one of the members of A Dark Organization, he rarely contacted the others in the organization. It was only when he snatched the artificial retina in Zhe City that Mr. Qing Er and the Sword God met him for the first time.

This time, when he came to Country F, even if the organization didn't give him a mission, he still had to come here because he knew that Feng Qing was coming here to participate in the International Fragrance Competition. Although the organization had given him a mission, in his heart, no mission was as important as protecting Feng Qing. Completing the mission was only secondary.

Night God did not mind being recognized by Mr. Qing Er. After all, he was Xu Mingqian, but not Xu Mingqian at the same time. It did not matter even if he was recognized.

Seeing Mr. Qing Er's smug look, Night God's cold voice sounded from behind the mask. "Contact Mr. Qingyi now!" Mr. Qing Er shrugged. "I'm sorry, I can't help you because I can't contact him either."

Night God continued asking, "Then do you know what Mr. Qingyi is doing? Is he killing people on the 25th floor?".

Finally, he asked what he was most concerned about. Since he couldn't contact Feng Qing, he had to think of a way to contact Mr. Qingyi. After all, Mr. Qingyi's ability to use poison was too terrifying. He could easily take someone's life with a wave of his hand. Feng Qing lived on the 25th floor, so he was afraid that Mr. Qingyi would hurt the innocent. The last thing he wanted was for Feng Qing to not die in the explosion but be accidentally poisoned to death by Mr. Qingyi. Although he was wearing a mask, Mr. Qing Er could clearly feel the Night God's gaze staring at him fiercely. Moreover, his voice seemed to be even colder than before.

The Night God said, "Qing Er, I know your relationship with Li Shaoqun. In the past, you would go to Capital University to look for Qingqing from time to time, but today, the show you and Mr. Qingyi directed and acted out is too reckless. As Qingqing's friend, have you considered her safety?"

Upon hearing this, Mr. Qing Er's eyes narrowed into a line. He didn't expect that the Night God would actually recognize him. After hesitating for a moment, he said, "Night God, calm down. You know better than anyone who lives on the 25th to 23rd floor. Only Mr. Qingyi lives on the 25th floor."

This time, he spoke very slowly and softly, but his words were especially clear. He almost analyzed his words and said it again.

As expected, hearing him say this, the Night God's figure couldn't help but tremble. No matter how stupid he was, he could still understand the meaning in Mr. Qing Er's words. In an instant, countless images and sounds flashed back in his mind. The pupils of his eyes behind the black mask trembled. He finally realized something...

Chapter 540: Mr. Qingyi Is Actually...

Night God looked at Mr. Qing Er and their eyes met through the mask. "You just said that only Mr. Qingyi lives on the 25th floor..."

The Sword God at the side was dumbfounded when he saw that the two of them seemed to be talking in riddles. Looking at Mr. Qing Er's meaningful smile and Night God's shocked expression, he couldn't understand what was going on.

as

The Sword God reached out his large hand and patted the Night God's shoulder. "Hey, Night God, don't be angry with Qing Er. Didn't he say it very clearly? Only Mr. Qingyi lives on the 25th floor. As for Qingqing, she doesn't seem to live on that floor."

Upon hearing this, Mr. Qing Er couldn't help but roll his eyes at the Sword God. He really couldn't understand how the Sword God, with his intelligence, could practice his sword techniques to the extreme with just brute force?

The Night God did not hear the Sword God at all. He was in shock and almost forgot to breathe. After a while, he looked at Mr. Qing Er and mumbled, "Mr. Qingyi, Qingqing, Feng Qing..."

When he was at Capital University, he had seen Mr. Qing Er look for Feng Qing many times. Although he suspected Feng Qing's identity at that time, he didn't think that she was Mr. Qingyi at all, nor would he link her to the number one Miracle Doctor Healer in the world. After all, these two identities were really difficult to match with Feng Qing's image.

Later on, when he found out that Mr. Qing Er was Li Shaofeng, the younger brother of the superstar Li Shaoqun, he thought that Mr. Qing Er had been interacting with Feng Qing as Li Shaofeng. Firstly, Li Shaofeng might have feelings for Feng Qing. After all, Feng Qing was beautiful and cute. Secondly, Feng Qing had the Capital's Xie Manor behind her, and Li Shaofeng had the Li family in Zhe City behind him. These two families were top-notch wealthy families, so even if they didn't fall in love, it was normal for them to be good friends.

However, after finding out from Mr. Qing Er that Feng Qing was actually Mr. Qingyi, Night God was first too shocked, then felt relieved. No wonder Mr. Qing Er looked so calm. So that was the reason.

If Feng Qing was Mr. Qingyi, Feng Qing would not have been injured in the explosion because the explosion was designed by her and Mr. Qing Er. However, she was also in greater danger because of this. The Night God said in a worried voice, "You and Qingyi are really daring. Now, the forces and assassins from all over the world are in Bali. There are no less than 500 people living in the hotel. Are you sure she can handle it alone?"

Hearing him say this, Mr. Qing Er sat on the sofa and crossed his legs. "You don't understand. Our Little Qingqing has a big appetite. She did this on purpose, do you understand? She wants to gather everyone together and start a slaughter feast to warn the various countries and forces so that they can better dispel those unreliable thoughts. After all, she, the new Madam Crimson Snow, is not a good person!"

While Mr. Qing Er was talking to Night God and the rest, the battle on the 25th floor of the Capra Hotel was intense.

Boom! Someone threw a grenade and created a deep pit in the corridor.

At the same time, under a series of machine gun fire, countless bullet holes were punched in the hotel door. Wherever the bullets hit, countless sand and stones flew everywhere.

The entire 25th floor was like a living hell. On one side were burning flames, and on the other side were life and death battles. Corpses that had died with remaining grievances were everywhere.

A few leaders from unknown forces had long been covered in dust from the explosion in the corridor, looking very miserable. They were very experienced in combat and knew that if they wanted to live in such an environment, they had to crawl on the ground. One reason was to avoid the black smoke rising up, and the other was to avoid the bullets flying in the air.

Under the lead of a few leaders, the four of them crawled rapidly on the ground. They used their hands and feet, and their movements were fast and nimble. They had killed their way up from the 23rd floor. Now, the entire hotel was filled with killers. If they encountered some forces that had grudges in the past, they naturally had to fight.

Suddenly, in the black smoke in front of them, an assassin ran in the opposite direction. Because the assassin's attire was completely different from theirs, it was still very easy to recognize him, so a few leaders shouted at the assassin and asked, "Hey, friend, you want to go in?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro