521 - 530

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 521: Exposed

Cao Beining was also excited about it. As he waved his arms, he shouted at Feng Jianing, "Jianing, Jianing, I'm proud of you. You've succeeded. You've completed your dream."

Feng Jianing walked up to the podium and took the championship trophy from Charles with a smile on her face. She hugged the trophy and kissed and nibbled it. She simply liked it very much. She automatically ignored what others said. In her heart, only she could be the champion.

Feng Qing took out a piece of fruit candy from her pocket and stuffed it into her mouth. Then, she watched Feng Jianing perform leisurely. From the moment the host announced the results to the end of the award ceremony, there was no expression on her face.

President Charles smiled and said, "Jianing, I represent the International Fragrance Alliance to congratulate you. Please give your acceptance speech." Feng Jianing nodded, feeling flattered. She took the microphone and said, "Dear Imperial Concubine Anna, Duke Raymond, President Charles, and all our friends here, hello!"

At this point, she deliberately paused and looked around the scene, waiting for the applause. However, to her embarrassment, no one applauded her.

Fortunately, she was thick-skinned and pretended like nothing had happened. She continued to speak into the microphone and said, "First, I want to thank President Charles, Vice President Angus, and the judges of the International Fragrance Alliance. Thank you for your love for me. Actually, I'm still a little confused. I didn't expect the International Fragrance Alliance to award the title of the champion to me. This year's competition should be the most prestigious competition. Even the famous YLL participated in the competition, but I became the overall champion. It really surprised and excited me."

As she spoke, Feng Jianing acted out a traditional scene which was filled with tears of joy. She looked so pitiful as if she had been wronged.

At this moment, the huge LED screen behind the stage suddenly changed. A scene that was not suitable for children appeared on the screen. At the same time, the sound on both sides of the stage floated out.

Feng Jianing wanted to continue performing, but she was interrupted by this voice. Everyone's attention was attracted by the LED screen behind the stage.

Everyone could see very clearly that on the LED screen, two figures, a man and a woman, appeared. The man and woman's bodies were intertwined. The two of them were breathing heavily and rapidly, and their postures were ambiguous. The sound from the sound system made many people blush.

After the man's body twitched, their intense movements slowed down. From the start of the battle to the end, the man on the LED screen only lasted for seven seconds. Then, he heard Feng Jianing gasp in the video. "The finals are about to start. As the president, you should know the first topic of the finals, right?"

"The first topic for the finals is called Season. It's different from the previous years. This topic was personally set by Her Royal Highness. I only found out last night." In the video, Charles's voice floated out.

"Season?" Feng Jianing said in surprise, "What kind of topic is this? There are four seasons a year. Everyone likes different seasons. Who knows how to mix them? By the way, aren't you very familiar with the Imperial Concubine? Do you know what kind of fragrance she likes?"

The conversation between the two of them entered the ears of everyone at the scene. Even if they didn't look at the person in the video and only listened to the voice, everyone knew that the person in the video was Feng Jianing, who had just won the championship of the Fragrance Competition, and the other was President Charles, who was popular in Country

On the stage, Feng Jianing hugged the championship trophy and turned around with a trembling body to look back. When she saw the video playing on the LED screen, her mind went blank! Her vision darkened, and her blood pressure rose rapidly. Even though Feng Jianing was young, she couldn't take this kind of blow to the head. Her legs went weak and she stumbled back two steps. She looked like she was about to fall at any moment.

With just a look, she knew that the video playing on the LED screen was the scene of her private meeting with Charles in a room in the Presidential Manor. That day, she was the one who seduced Charles. She used her youthful beauty to arouse Charles, this old man, to the point of unbearable desire. Hence, in a moment of desperation, the two of them casually found a room and went in to have a good time. They thought that this matter would go unnoticed, but they never expected that it would be secretly taken.

Chapter 522: The Imperial Concubine Rage

"Why was this taken? Could it be that there was a third person in the room that day?" Feng Jianing was filled with confusion.

At that time, she and Charles were in a state of desire. The two of them only found a random room and entered. They only roughly looked around and were relieved to see that no one was inside. But they did not look carefully.

The video wasn't long and was playing on loop on the LED screen. Charles recovered from his shock and rushed backstage with a pale face. He roared, "Who's in charge of the LED screen? Hurry up and turn off the video!" A fat staff member wearing a cap hurriedly ran over and sat in front of a computer, operating it noisily. However, after a while, the staff member said in shock, "How is that possible? Someone actually hacked our computer and even downloaded a trojan horse for the LED screen. It's useless even if we remove the LED screen's power now. The video will continue to play."

The video was still playing on scene as the backstage was in a mess. Charles's clear voice spread across the entire place. "Dear Jianing, please tell me what I should do in order for you to forgive me. Do you want me to take my heart out for you to see?"

In the video, Feng Jianing said, "I won't bear it. I still want you to be with me forever. In this competition, I have to get a good ranking. It's not for myself, but for our Feng family. Only when I get a good ranking or win the championship will the Feng family's perfume industry be revitalized. Charles, can you understand?"

Charles looked pained. "Oh, my dear Jianing, you're too sensible and mature. I didn't expect you to have endured so much. However, I believe in your skills. After all, you've inherited Feng Yiru's mantle. Regardless of whether you're the champion or not, I'll take you in as my disciple. As long as I'm here, no one will dare to laugh at you."

Feng Jianing shook her head. "No, I have to win the championship. That way, I can wash away my previous shame and prove my abilities. Only then can I eliminate the negative effects of the preliminaries on me. Most importantly, Feng Qing, who came from a poor mountain ditch, dared to be arrogant in front of me after squeezing into the finals. Therefore, in the finals this time, I have to obtain a better ranking than her. If she's the runner-up, then I have to be the champion." With that, she looked at Charles with a burning gaze. "Dear, do you think I can be the champion?" Charles was confused. "Jianing, baby, since you're so obsessed with the championship, then I'll congratulate you in advance for winning the championship."

Feng Jianing said coquettishly, "Dear Charles, you're so good to me."

Charles's words, "Then I'll congratulate you in advance for winning the championship!" entered the ears of everyone present. Only then did everyone react. They looked at the man and woman on the LED screen and were angry and amused.

"So that's what happened! After all this time, it's meaningless for us contestants to work hard. It turns out that Feng Jianing would be the champion no matter what."

"D*mn! I almost believed it just now. Feng Jianing, with your acting skills, you shouldn't have been a perfume maker. You should have gone to the entertainment industry. You would definitely have a future there. But you still try to act pitiful? You suffered all kinds of grievances? Bah!"

"This damn woman. If I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have come to the competition even if you begged me. What International Fragrance Alliance? It's simply a trash alliance."

In an instant, the entire crowd was filled with anger. Even the stupidest person understood what was going on. The feeling of being played like a monkey by someone stimulated everyone.

Bang! Imperial Concubine Anna pushed the fruit plate on the table to the ground. The exquisite porcelain plate shattered and various fresh fruits rolled everywhere. Imperial Concubine Anna stood up and picked up the microphone. She said in an extremely cold voice, "Charles, I think you've reached the end of your career as the President of the International Fragrance Alliance!"

Feng Jianing stood on the podium and felt like the sky was falling. She looked at herself on the LED screen in a daze. The expression on her face was indescribable. She felt naked from the gaze of everyone present and had the feeling that she was being scrutinized and criticized. The championship trophy, which had initially filled her with happiness, now felt very hot, as if it was going to firmly imprint her shame on the trophy. She had no idea what to do without Charles beside her. It made sense too. Charles couldn't even fend for himself anymore, how could he still be in the mood to care about her?

Imperial Concubine Anna quickly walked to the stage and said to Feng Jianing aggressively, "Give me the championship trophy quickly!"

Chapter 523: Cuckold

Feng Jianing was still in a daze. When she was scolded by the Imperial Concubine, she was instantly shocked. She subconsciously released the championship trophy in her hand. Imperial Concubine Anna's reaction was very fast. She caught the falling trophy and looked at it over and over again. After finding that it was not damaged, she looked at Feng Jianing again. "Are you and Charles lovers or master and disciple?" Imperial Concubine Anna questioned.

"I, we, no, we're not related..." Feng Jianing lowered her head and replied softly.

After Imperial Concubine Anna heard her say that, she couldn't help but snort coldly. She pointed at the video playing on the LED screen. "Not related? You can sleep in the same bed even if you're not in a relationship? No wonder you were chosen to be the champion in the end. It turns out that you sold your body and made a deal with Charles. Look at what the two of you did!"

Feng Jianing lowered her head and hurriedly denied, "No, no, I didn't. I, we..."

She wanted to deny Imperial Concubine Anna's words, but she couldn't complete her sentence for a long time. Her mind was still in shock and horror. Was there any point in denying it now? Did she really think that everyone else was stupid?

Charles ran out from backstage and rushed to the podium in a panic. He ran to Imperial Concubine Anna and begged for mercy with a trembling voice, "Your Highness, this, this is all Feng Jianing's fault. She was improper and deliberately seduced me in the Presidential Manor. I-I was entrapped by her because I was confused for a moment."

Imperial Concubine Anna raised her head, her beautiful eyes filled with a coldness. "A moment of confusion? No, Charles, you're really confused. Perhaps you've been sitting in this position for too long, that's why you're like this."

Cold sweat broke out on Charles's forehead. He lowered his head and continued to beg for mercy. "Your Highness, I've done everything for the International Fragrance Alliance. I've been conscientious in this job for thirty five years. I was indeed wrong this time. I'm willing to be punished in any way, but please, Your Highness, on account of my hard work all these years, don't dismiss me. Give me a chance to turn over a new leaf."

Speaking up to this point, he glared at Feng Jianing. "It's all because of this little slut. At the preliminaries in Xia country, she was disqualified by me because of plagiarism. Later on, she asked to meet me in Feng Yiru's name and drugged the beverage that was for me. When I woke up again, we-we were already sleeping under the same blanket..." As Imperial Concubine Anna had a microphone in her hand, their conversation was heard by the audience clearly. After knowing that Feng Jianing had taken the initiative to seduce Charles, Cao Beining, who was sitting in the audience area, erupted like a volcano.

"Feng. Jia. Ning!" Cao Beining's eyes were bloodshot as he spat out her name word by word. His hideous expression looked like he was about to go crazy. As Feng Jianing's fiancé, the two of them had been engaged since they were young. Two years ago, they even held an engagement ceremony and even exchanged engagement rings. Because of this, many people were envious.

After seeing Feng Jianing being pressed down by a foreign middle-aged greasy uncle in the video with a look of enjoyment on her face, Cao Beining felt that he might go crazy!

The next second, a violent aura erupted from his entire body. He rushed towards the podium like a shooting star. He had grown up in a honey pot as the third generation of the Capital's Cao family. When has he ever suffered such a humiliation? Like all men, no matter what Feng Jianing did, he could accept it, except for being a cuckold. Feng Yuanzhou was shocked when he saw Cao Beining go crazy. He hurriedly chased after Cao Beining and grabbed his arm. "Beining, what are you doing? Calm down!"

"Calm your head!" Cao Beining cursed and kicked Feng Yuanzhou to the ground. Coincidentally, the back of Feng Yuanzhou's head hit the armrest of someone's chair, and he fainted on the spot.

He ignored Feng Yuanzhou's life and death and turned around to continue rushing towards the podium. However, when he was less than five meters away from Feng Jianing, he was stopped by a few royal guards. Although they knew that his target was Feng Jianing, they still couldn't let him go over. After all, the Imperial Concubine was also with Feng Jianing. What if he accidentally injured the Imperial Concubine?

Although he was flying into a rage, Cao Beining didn't dare to make a move on the royal guards. He could only roar at Feng Jianing through the royal guards, "Feng Jianing, you little slut, d*mn whore. Just you wait. Since you dare to cheat on me, I'll definitely make you wish you were dead when we return to Xia country!"

Chapter 524: The Truth Is Revealed

In the midst of his anger, Cao Beining did not care about etiquette or elegance. He spewed out all kinds of foul language. He was like a male version of a shrew swearing in public. Everyone present who could understand Xia country's language pricked up their brows because the words were too unpleasant.

However, no one said anything about him. After all, being cheated on by his fiancée was really unbearable. All the men present could understand his feelings, not to mention that the video of his fiancée having sex with Charles was still playing. Countless people had seen how coquettish his fiancée was under other men.

Everyone looked at Cao Beining as he cursed. Their eyes were filled with pity and sympathy. There was a popular saying that love was a ray of light, so green that it made one panic. Feng Jianing's mind completely collapsed when she saw that Cao Beining was also at the scene and was cursing her. She didn't understand why Cao Beining was scolding her. What right did he have to scold her? Wasn't she doing this to win the championship and revive the perfume business of the Feng and Cao families? What did she do wrong? What did Cao Beining even do for the two families?

If the Cao family was a wealthy family in the Capital and Cao Beining could become a rich second-generation heir, would a woman like her need to do this? Who didn't want to maintain their moral integrity? Who was willing to serve that old man, Charles?

At the thought of Charles, Feng Jianing couldn't help but look at him viciously. Men were indeed not good. Back then, when he slept with her, he was so passionate. Now that the truth was out, he changed completely. He put the blame on her in front of Imperial Concubine Anna. He dared to do it but didn't dare to admit it. Was Charles considered a man?

Feng Jianing was so angry that her entire body trembled. She braced herself and said, "Your Highness, please don't listen to Charles's nonsense. It's not what he said at all. He saw that I was young and beautiful, so after I lost in the preliminaries, he found me in private and wanted to take me in as his disciple. I didn't agree. Then, he promised that he could let me return to the competition. As long as I serve him well, he can guarantee that I will win the overall championship of the Fragrance Competition."

These words were what she had thought of before. She had only thought of using it in the worst-case scenario, but she did not expect that it would really be used.

After hearing her explanation, Imperial Concubine Anna couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I'm really curious about how thick your face is. In the video, you and Charles were loving each other. You didn't look aggrieved at all. You actually dare to lie with your eyes open when there's solid evidence. It can be seen how disgusting your character is." With that, Imperial Concubine Anna stared intently at Feng Jianing's eyes. "I suggest you dig out these eyes and give them to those who really need them. It's fine if someone like you doesn't have this. Anyway, you're blind!"

Those who were familiar with Imperial Concubine Anna knew that she rarely said such unpleasant words. After all, as a member of the royal family, maintaining elegance was a basic quality. Only when she was truly angry would she say such words.

In the past, when she wasn't the Imperial Concubine, she had also been doing very well in the entertainment industry. She had seen all kinds of people. There were those who had a fiery temper and could fight whenever they felt like it. There were those who were beautiful, arrogant, talented, smart, and daring. She had encountered all kinds of women, but she, Feng Jianing, was actually able to survive in the entertainment industry. What was there to praise about her?

The two perfumes that Feng Jianing had concocted in the finals were average in smell and had no special appearance. At most, they were at entry-level. When the champion was announced just now, Imperial Concubine Anna was also shocked speechless.

After the matter was exposed, she still wanted to pin the blame on Charles to protect herself. However, Charles was dismissed on the spot. This was something she didn't expect. In the end, Charles personally exposed everything. Feng Jianing actually wanted to explain, as if she could easily control Imperial Concubine Anna with her intelligence. "Look at the LED screen!" At this moment, someone suddenly shouted. Instantly, everyone's eyes turned over. At the same time, the LED screen was playing a brand new video.

In the video, Feng Jianing was opening an international express delivery. Then, she threw the wrapped plastic and cardboard box into the trash can. As she walked, she looked at the thing in her hand. Just as the audience was curious about what was in her hand, the thing in Feng Jianing's hand in the video was enlarged dozens of times. It was the plastic round box that was found in Feng Qing's pocket.

Chapter 525: The Shame Of The Fragrance World

In the competition area, Feng Qing leaned against the table with a relaxed expression. Her long legs were folded together as she ate fruit candy and looked at the scene on the LED screen. Xu Mingqian had helped her find this video. Xu Mingqian had always claimed to have the skills of a hacker. Because he represented the school to participate in the International IT Technology Competition, he had also come to Bali in Country F. She could have looked to Night God for help on this matter, but she still needed to spend a lot of money if she used the services of Night God. Therefore, she let Xu Mingqian try, and he really did it.

She had never seen this new video before. Xu Mingqian specially investigated it during the competition just now. She also forwarded the video of Feng Jianing and Charles's battle to Xu Mingqian so that he could play this video after the award ceremony. Although she did not know how much trouble and obstacles Xu Mingqian had encountered during the investigation, he still did it. This video was enough to prove Feng Qing's innocence.

As expected, after seeing the new video a few times, the audience's curses were endless.

"D*mn! Isn't the round box in Feng Jianing's hand in the video the one that Feng Qing found on her body?"

"So Feng Qing was really wronged. They're sisters. I didn't expect that Feng Jianing would actually be so vicious. She didn't even spare her own sister."

"They're both surnamed Feng, so why is the difference between the two sisters so big? This Feng Jianing framed her sister and sold her body to seduce President Charles. How can there be such a shameless woman in the world?"

At this moment, the contestant closest to Feng Jianing suddenly rushed up the stage and slapped her face. This contestant's name was Kao, and he was a perfume maker from Country X. In order to participate in this competition, he had prepared for an entire year. In the end, this competition had become a farce. Even the champion had been decided in advance, making all his efforts a joke.

"Ah!" Feng Jianing screamed. However, with the first, there was the second. After seeing that Kao had made his move, the other contestants who had failed to mix the perfume because of the spice rushed to the stage. All of them looked like they wanted to tear Feng Jianing into pieces.

"You slutty trash woman. It's all because of you that we failed to mix perfume repeatedly. Even our competitive mentality was affected." "I'll teach you a lesson today and let you know what retribution is. It's just a competition, yet you used so many dirty methods. I really don't know why you're still alive." "There's a good saying in your Xia country. It's called 'if you don't want people to know, don't do it'. You should know very well what you're doing. You're the shame of the Fragrance world!"

It was only at this moment that many contestants realized that Feng Jianing had never used any of the spices that were contaminated. She only used those spices that were not contaminated. It was simply vicious and shameless when they thought about it now.

Feng Jianing was beaten to the ground by the crowd. Seven to eight contestants surrounded her and kicked her fiercely. Various insulting words filled the stage.

Imperial Concubine Anna frowned and gave Xing Yue a look. Then, the royal guards pulled the angry contestants aside to let them calm down. Feng Jianing was indeed very detestable, not to mention surrounding and beating her up, even beating her ten times wouldn't vent their hatred. However, this was the territory of the royal palace after all. They still had to pay attention to their image.

Feng Jianing was helped up by two royal guards. Before she could regain her senses, cold handcuffs were slapped onto her wrists. Feng Jianing was a little stunned. Her entire face was swollen from the beating as she looked at Xing Yue. "No, don't arrest me. I didn't break the law. What right do you have to arrest me?"

Xing Yue snorted coldly. "The suspect, Feng Jianing, entered the venue of the competition with prohibited items and maliciously destroyed the spices provided by the committee, affecting the normal progress and fairness of the competition. At the same time, she framed the other contestants for her crimes, including a private sex trade with the orgarnizer of the competition to obtain the result she wanted for the competition and other illegal actions. According to Country F's laws, you need to be detained and judged."

After that, Imperial Concubine Anna asked, "Is Feng Jianing a registered fragrance master in the International Fragrance Alliance?"

Vice President Angus replied, "She's a Five-Star Fragrance Master now. Charles even sent her identification."

Imperial Concubine Anna snorted coldly and said, "What Five-Star Fragrance Master? A salted fish like her can stink up the entire fragrance world. Immediately revoke all her fragrance master credentials and make an announcement in the name of the International Fragrance Alliance. From now on, the entire perfume world will ban the personal perfume brand Feng Jianing created!"

Chapter 526: Lost Everything She Could Lose

Vice President Angus took a step forward and reached out his large hand to Feng Jianing. "Feng Jianing, I'm now officially informing you as the Vice President of the International Fragrance Alliance that your fragrance master qualification has been revoked. Hurry up and hand over your two certificates and cards." Feng Jianing was stunned on the spot, but she quickly shook her head and said, "No, no. You can't revoke my fragrance master qualifications. I'm not wrong. I'm innocent!"

As she spoke, she struggled with all her might to escape the control of the royal guards. However, how could she be a match for the royal guards? therefore, she was directly pressed to the ground.

Angus did not stand on ceremony and personally search her body. He quickly took out two certificates and a card. Then, he used his phone to scan the card. After a series of operations and authorization, the phone screen showed that the fragrance master's license had been successfully revoked.

After doing all of this, he nodded at Imperial Concubine Anna and looked at Feng Jianing again. Under her gaze, he broke her green card into two.

Feng Jianing glared at Angus in disbelief. She didn't expect him to be so ruthless that he actually revoked her fragrance master qualifications.

Imperial Concubine Anna said coldly, "Now, we'll dismiss Charles from his position as the President of the International Fragrance Alliance. The specific documents will be officially released after the competition."

Speaking until this point, she and Angus looked at each other and said, "The International Fragrance Alliance is the only official organization in the entire Fragrance world. After hundreds of years of operations, they have already set up branches in every country. An important position like the President can't be left empty forever, so we have to choose the suitable person as the President as soon as possible."

As she spoke, Imperial Concubine Anna kept glancing at Feng Qing. She said with a smile in her eyes, "Therefore, as the Imperial Concubine of Country F, I propose that our favorite Nine-Star Fragrance Master, YLL, be the President of the International Fragrance Alliance."

As soon as she finished speaking, in the audience area, Feng Yuanzhou, who had just been woken up by someone's pinch, fell to the ground with his eyes rolled back. His body twitched violently, and white foam was coming out of his mouth. Feng Jianing's body couldn't help but tremble. The blows had completely defeated her. In just a few hours, she had lost everything she could lose!

The title of the International Fragrance Competition's champion, her fragrance master qualifications, and her Five-Star Fragrance Master title, as well as her personal perfume brand that she was proud of, were all reduced to ashes in just an hour.

From now on, her notoriety would be broadcasted far and wide across all countries. The video of her having sex with Charles would also become her eternal humiliation. The idea of revitalizing the Feng and Cao families' perfume business, the future Madam of the Capital's Cao family, would all become a joke!

Compared to her tragic end, Feng Qing was about to take on the role of the President of the International Fragrance Alliance. And she had lost everything she could lose. Her dignity, love, career, and reputation.

She couldn't accept that Feng Qing would soar into the sky from now on. The fact that Feng Qing was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master had already made her almost crazy. Now, Imperial Concubine Anna wanted to promote her. The intention here was very deep. It could even affect the diplomacy of Country F and Xia country, and it would definitely cause a huge sensation in the country.

Once Feng Qing agreed, she would become the youngest President in the history of the International Fragrance Alliance and the first female President. In the future, she would become a legend that would be praised by the world.

After hearing Imperial Concubine Anna's words, Vice President Angus raised his hand first. "I, Angus, Vice President of the International Fragrance Alliance, agree with Your Highness's suggestion. I support Feng Qing to be the President of the International Fragrance Alliance. At the same time, I will cooperate with her fully in future work."

In the competition area, the contestants raised their arms and looked at Feng Qing with bright eyes. "We also support Feng Qing to be the President of the International Fragrance Alliance!"

In the audience area, apart from a few people, most of the audience raised their hands. "We also support Feng Qing. She's a Nine-Star Fragrance Master. Therefore, she's the most suitable and most convincing person to be the President of the Alliance."

Feng Qing, who was watching the show, didn't expect Imperial Concubine Anna to have such an idea. Hence, she walked elegantly to the podium. She first smiled at Imperial Concubine Anna and said, "Thank you, Your Highness. Thank you for your support and love for me, but I'm lazy by nature. I like freedom and quietness, and I'm not suitable for such an important position in the International Fragrance Alliance. Moreover, I'm not interested in being an official."

Chapter 527: After All, My Abilities Have Been Proven

Imperial Concubine Anna:"..."

Everyone: "..."

Imperial Concubine Anna hurriedly said, "Qingqing, don't worry. The International Fragrance Alliance is a very large organization. Other than you and Angus, there are many other departments made up of staff. They have a clear division of labor and are professional. Actually, there are many tasks that you don't have to worry about. Everyone supports you as the President of the alliance because they value your character. I hope you think about it
again."

Feng Qing smiled and shook her head. She said apologetically, "Your Highness, I'm really sorry. I'm also grateful for everyone's support and love for me, but I really don't like being the President of the Fragrance Alliance. I'm afraid of trouble, so it's best if you hire someone else."

Imperial Concubine Anna and the rest : "..." Many people revealed looks of admiration and a bitter smile after they saw her reject the Imperial Concubine again. As expected of a real talent, she was stubborn when she spoke. She could even easily reject the Imperial Concubine's suggestion, and she didn't have to worry about offending her.

Seeing that Feng Qing did not reject her out of modesty, Imperial Concubine Anna sighed. She knew that Feng Qing really didn't want to sit in this position. She wasn't even interested in it. After some thought, Imperial Concubine Anna asked, "Then, from your perspective, who is more suitable to be the President of the International Fragrance Alliance?"

Feng Qing heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that Imperial Concubine Anna had given up. She was afraid that the Imperial Concubine would insist on letting her take the role. Then that would have been really difficult to refuse. She looked around the crowd and finally landed on Angus. Feng Qing smiled. "Your Highness, I think Angus is more suitable. Why don't you promote him?"

It wasn't that she knew Angus very well or had a good impression of him, but that only Angus himself was qualified to be the President of the Alliance.

Imperial Concubine Anna nodded. "It looks like the two of us are thinking the same thing. I hereby announce that Angus will be appointed as the President of the International Fragrance Alliance. The Vice President will be decided by a meeting within the International Fragrance Alliance."

Angus: "???"

Feng Qing was indeed a big shot. She could turn him from Vice President to President with a casual sentence. Moreover, it was personally ordered by the Imperial Concubine. Had he finally made it after working in the International Fragrance Alliance for so many years?

Imperial Concubine Anna looked at Angus and said with a serious expression, "President Angus, please reorganize ten judges to discuss on the spot and choose the overall champion of this International Fragrance Competition fair and square."

President Angus took a deep breath and looked at Imperial Concubine Anna. "There's no need to go through so much trouble. When we were discussing in the room just now, the ten judges and I gave Feng Qing the highest score. It was Charles... Even if we re-evaluate the scores now, we will still give Feng Qing the highest score. Therefore, she is the undisputed champion of this year's competition."

The corners of Imperial Concubine Anna's lips curled up. The host standing aside gestured for Feng Qing to go on stage. The champion trophy was personally handed to her by Imperial Concubine Anna.

Holding the championship trophy in one hand and holding fresh flowers and certificates in the other, Feng Qing smiled and gave her acceptance speech. "Hello, everyone. I'm Feng Qing, a contestant from Xia country. Thank you everyone for your support and for liking the perfume I made. Actually, even without this championship trophy and certificate, I'm still the champion. After all, my abilities have been proven. However, it's still very good to be able to watch such a big show in this competition. I've finished speaking. Thank you everyone."

Hearing her words, many members of the audience smiled knowingly. After she finished speaking, the audience stood up to give warm applause. As for Feng Jianing, she was dragged away by the royal guards like a dead dog.

However, before she was dragged out of the Palace, she still heard Feng Qing's humorous acceptance speech through the sound system. It made her so angry that her blood pressure rose and her eyes darkened. She even accidentally sprained her ankle on the side of the road. The intense pain, accompanied by fear and grievance, made her faint.

The grand International Fragrance Contest finally came to an end after the award ceremony ended. Hundreds of reporters from all over the world rushed up and surrounded Feng Qing, wanting to interview her at the first moment. Various kinds of cameras were piled in front of her, adding white lights and flashing lights. They were everywhere. The reporters were like fish frantically snatching food in the bathtub, swarming towards Feng Qing.

Chapter 528: No Need To Choose, Send It All

Ten royal guards came out to form a human wall around Feng Qing after they saw that she was being surrounded. They did this in order to prevent any trampling accidents on the scene.

Xing Yue followed by the side and sent Feng Qing out with the royal guards. Everywhere he looked, there were heads. All the passageways that led out of the Palace were filled with people. Countless people were holding their phones and taking photos crazily. Feng Qing moved forward at the speed of a tortoise under the protection of the royal guards. Wherever she passed, the audience cheered and applauded. There were even some who didn't know where they got the tulip petals from and scattered them into the sky. The atmosphere of the entire scene reached its peak.

After walking for an unknown period of time, Feng Qing finally left the periphery of the Imperial Palace. Then, Xing Yue arranged for her to sit in a black car by the side of the road. It was only after the car window was closed that she came back to her senses and said in a daze, "Whose car is this?"

She saw Netherworld sitting opposite her, and Xing Yue had also gotten into the front passenger seat. Hearing her confusion, he smiled and turned to look at her. Originally, he had escorted Feng Qing out and planned to sit in the back with her, but he was pushed into the front passenger seat by Netherworld coldly and disdainfully. By the time Xing Yue realized what was going on, Netherworld had already entered the car. He had even locked the door. Helpless, he could only sit obediently in the front passenger seat.

Xing Yue looked at Feng Qing and asked with a smile, "You've been busy the entire morning. Are you hungry? I know a good restaurant. Do you want to try it?" His voice was very gentle and was filled with magnetism, making it pleasant to the ears.

Feng Qing touched her stomach and smiled. "Eh, now that you've said that, I'm really a little hungry. Since you want to treat me, I won't refuse."

Xing Yue smiled and said, "It's definitely not wrong to believe me. Moreover, you just won the championship, so you naturally have to celebrate." With that, he looked at Netherworld and asked, "Hey, masked man, I want to bring Qingqing to eat. If you want to go with me, you have to take off your mask during dinner, so I suggest you get out of the car quickly when you pass by the Presidential Manor."

Netherworld's cold snort sounded from behind the golden mask. "I'm not hungry, but I have a hobby. I like to watch others enjoy delicacies."

Xing Yue and Feng Qing: "..."

Raising the corners of his lips, Xing Yue said with admiration, "Since you have such a hobby, then you can enjoy the entire process later. We'll eat, you'll watch, we'll drink, you'll watch. Tsk tsk..."

Feng Qing ignored the two of them fighting. Instead, she hugged the championship trophy and took a selfie in the car. However, she was not satisfied after taking a few consecutive shots. Hence, she said to Netherworld, "Hey, help me take two."

Netherworld looked at her and did not say anything. He took the phone and became the phone stand. Feng Qing controlled Netherworld's hand that was holding the phone. After finding the angle and height, she hugged the trophy and kept changing her posture and expression.

Xing Yue sat in the front passenger seat and looked back from time to time. When he saw Netherworld holding the phone and looking like he could cooperate as much as he wanted, his lips curled into a smile.

Netherworld being the human phone stand was not bad. Feng Qing successfully took more than twenty photos and took her phone back in satisfaction. She admired the photos she took just now and chose the best ten photos.

"Hehe, these are not bad. I'll send it to my husband later and let him appreciate it." Feng Qing looked at her phone and mumbled to herself in satisfaction.

Behind the golden mask, the man's voice sounded less cold for the first time. "These twenty or so photos are quite good. There's no need to choose. Send them all!"

Feng Qing: "???"

She hugged her phone and looked at Netherworld in confusion. Netherworld explained, "Those photos are taken by me being a phone stand. You can't waste it."

Upon hearing this, a sweet smile appeared on Feng Qing's tender face. Her eyebrows were curved into crescents, and her bright eyes were watery.

Xing Yue asked curiously, "Qingqing, you're only nineteen this year, right? If you get married so early, how old is your husband?"

Feng Qing replied, "My husband is only twenty five years old. He's still young."

Xing Yue teased, "Oh, you two are six years apart. Then he's considered to have robbed the cradle."

At this moment, Netherworld sneezed and interrupted their conversation. Feng Qing looked at the golden mask on Netherworld's face curiously, wondering if his snot would stick to the mask.

Chapter 529: Order

Xing Yue glanced at Netherworld and continued asking, "Qingqing, then you registered your marriage as an adult?"

Feng Qing said truthfully, "Yes, on the second day of my coming of age ceremony, I went to the Civil Affairs Bureau with my husband to settle the marriage procedures. Actually, I didn't want to get married at that time."

Xing Yue frowned. "You mean you were forced to get married?" If Feng Qing was forced, he would immediately go to Xia country and beat Feng Qing's husband up without hesitation. Then, he would send him a bullet to see God.

Hearing that he had misunderstood, Feng Qing hurriedly shook her head. "Brother Xing Yue, you're thinking too much. My husband treats me very well. Not only is he handsome and perfect, but he's also successful in his career. He's the dream lover of countless girls. When we first met, my eyes were blind, so at the start, I didn't even know what he looked like. However, at that time, I knew that he was the most handsome, best, and cool husband in the entire universe. Therefore, I had to marry him. I just didn't expect it to be so early." Xing Yue nodded in his heart after he saw that she had praised her man to the heavens. From Feng Qing's eyes, he could tell that she really felt blessed and loved her husband. Her husband must have treated her really well.

However, the only thing that made Xing Yue unhappy was that her husband was a little old. He was already twenty five years old and was six years older than Feng Qing. However, when he saw Feng Qing's blissful expression, Xing Yue did not say anything.

Xing Yue asked, "Didn't you say that your eyes were blind in the past? What happened?" After he looked at Feng Qing's palm-sized pretty face, it was very difficult for him to imagine how Feng Qing looked when she was blind. Just the thought of it made him angry and heartache.

Feng Qing smiled brightly and comforted him. "Don't worry, that's all in the past. The reason I can see now is all thanks to my husband. He was the one who helped me find a suitable retina."

She never left out her husband in everything she said, and her words were filled with pride. It was as if her husband was the only husband in the world, and other people's husbands were trash.

Xing Yue nodded. Although Feng Qing did not mention anything, he remembered this matter in his heart. When he returned, he would get someone to check in Xia country to see what was going on with Feng Qing's blindness.

Netherworld, who was sitting opposite her, also kept staring at Feng Qing. It was really not easy for this woman to keep thinking about her husband's good points outside, but the man quickly shifted his gaze.

Feng Qing had a strong sense of what others were looking at. This was a 'divine power' she had practiced when she was blind. She could sense it even from afar.

At a five-star hotel on the West Bank.

Twenty minutes later, the car arrived at their destination. Under Xing Yue's lead, the three of them took the elevator from the underground parking lot to the top floor. This was a VIP room, and only members could bring people in.

However, just as the three of them stepped into the dining room, Xing Yue shouted with his hands on his waist, "Now, everyone leave immediately. I'll book the entire place."

After the customers saw that it was him, they quickly ate and paid the bill and left. From the start to the end, no one dared to say a word. Many people didn't even dare to look at him. The adopted son of the Presidential Manor, be it power or status, was not someone ordinary rich businessmen like them could offend.

Under the hotel manager's personal hospitality, the three of them chose a table in front of a large French window to eat. The manager personally helped them order.

Netherworld did not look at the menu the entire time. He was not here to eat. Liking to watch people eat delicious food is also an excuse. He was here to keep an eye on Xing Yue so that he would not have any crooked thoughts about Feng Qing. Looking at the menu, Feng Qing would speak a few Country F words from time to time. She had been studying their language for the past few days, so she could only say a little. Although they could not communicate, it was not a problem to order a dish.

"A beef brisket stew with red wine," Feng Qing said. In the end, she realized that Xing Yue was also ordering the same dish. Hence, the two of them looked at each other and smiled before continuing to look at the menu.

The waiter confirmed, "Two portions of beef brisket stew with red wine?"

Xing Yue smiled and said, "That's right. This beautiful lady and I will each get a portion."

The waiter nodded and quickly recorded it in a small book. The two of them continued to order dishes on the menu.

"Burgundy snail!" The two of them spoke again. The waiter raised his eyebrows at the two of them. Although he didn't say anything, he was asking if they wanted two portions.

Xing Yue looked at Feng Qing and curled his lips. "There's no need to doubt it. We'll order two portions."

Chapter 530: Pickled Cucumber

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up as she continued to look at the menu in her hand. She was very puzzled why Xing Yue had such a tacit understanding with her that even their orders were the same.

In order to avoid the awkwardness of having telepathy, she directly turned to the last page of the menu. After taking a few glances, she confirmed what she wanted to eat.

So she said the name of a dessert. "Red velvet cake."

Xing Yue smiled and raised two fingers. "Give me two. I want a red velvet cake too."

The waiter's eyebrows twitched. He felt that Xing Yue was getting better and better at answering. After the two of them ordered, the waiter shifted his gaze to Netherworld.

"May I ask what you want to eat?" The waiter asked tentatively.

Netherworld did not do anything. Just by sitting there, his entire body exuded a frightening aura. Just looking at him gave people the feeling that they would be killed by him at any moment. The waiter was just an ordinary person. When he faced him, his legs felt weak. However, this was his job and he had to face Netherworld. Moreover, he had to take the initiative to talk to him.

Netherworld's voice was cold. "Just give me whatever they ordered."

This short sentence made the waiter shiver. He felt like he had fallen into an ice cave.

A thin layer of sweat appeared on the waiter's forehead. He braced himself and recorded in a small book with a shiver. "This-this is the latest dish of our restaurant. It's called the Specialty Pickled Cucumber. I wonder if the three of you are interested in trying it?" With that, he wiped off his cold sweat and shifted his gaze to Feng Qing. She felt that only this beautiful lady was normal. "The pickled cucumber in our shop is different from the outside. It was personally marinated by the grandmother of the head chef. The taste is very authentic, sour and crisp. One bite of it would be like dancing on your tongue."

Xing Yue's bright face was filled with a smile. He felt like a human-shaped sun, emitting warmth everywhere he went. He teased the waiter. "There's no need for the Specialty Pickled Cucumbers. We already have a serving of pickled cucumbers, and it's a golden pickled cucumber."

The waiter: "..."

Although he didn't understand what he said, the waiter didn't say anything else. After repeating what they had ordered, he hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Another waiter walked over with a plate and placed three pre-meal appetizers in front of them. Xing Yue picked up a tong and picked up a few ice cubes to put in his drink. Then, he placed two pieces in Feng Qing's drink. Seeing this scene, the man's face behind the golden mask was about to turn black. The veins on his forehead were jumping crazily. Without waiting for Xing Yue to put down the tongs, he directly changed Feng Qing's glass with his.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and looked at Netherworld in confusion. "What are you doing? Don't you have hands? Do you have to steal mine?"

What she did not know was that her telepathy with Xing Yue when he ordered the food just now had made Netherworld jealous and almost took off his mask.

Netherworld's cold voice sounded. "So what I stole yours? Besides, can't you add ice yourself if you want to drink it?" Before he could finish his sentence, he actually took all the ice away. He never wanted Feng Qing to drink such a cold beverage. After all, Feng Qing's body had always been cold. Every time she had her period, it would be so painful that she couldn't get up from the bed. In serious cases, she would even need a hot water bag.

However, Feng Qing only remembered to eat and not to remember the pain. Every time after her menstruation, she would always want to eat something cold, so usually he was more strict with Feng Qing at home.

Feng Qing revealed a furious expression and hugged her arms. She didn't drink the beverage from Netherworld, and why did she have to listen to him? Hence, she called the waiter over. "Please serve me another beverage. By the way, help me add a few more ice cubes."

Netherworld sat opposite her and couldn't help but cross his legs. His eyes behind the golden mask were fixed on the woman. He will remember Feng Qing's expressions during this period of time, especially the way she shouted at him. So that he would settle the score with her later.

Hmph, drink it. Since you like to drink cold things so much, drink it as much as you can. I won't care when you're hurting alone next time. The man thought.

Feng Qing took the ice drink from the waiter and downed it in one go while looking into the cold eyes of Netherworld. It had been a long time since she had drunk such a refreshing ice drink. If Xie Jiuhan was by her side, she would not dare to. However, who dared to control her now?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro