511 - 520

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 511: Stall

The royal guard member had already said it very tactfully. He didn't understand why Xing Yue was only interested in the ring. Shouldn't he focus his attention on the small round box? Moreover, President Charles had already judged that the thing in the small round box was the source of the problem in the competition.

At this moment, Feng Qing walked over. Looking at the red coral ring in Xing Yue's hand, she said innocently, "I'm sorry, can you return the ring to me? This is an ordinary ring. I bought it for fun when I was shopping at the stall."

Xing Yue: "..."

If not for the fact that he was afraid of exposing this matter, he would have shouted, "Only a ghost would believe". If he could buy the Demon Blood Ring from the stall, he would find a piece of tofu and kill himself.

His eyes met Feng Qing's. Looking at the clean and clear gaze in the woman's eyes, he couldn't combine the words Feng Qing and the underworld, especially the terrifying Blood Demon Group together.

Not only him, but anyone who saw Feng Qing would probably not think that she was Madam Crimson Snow, who could lead the entire Blood Demon Group. After all, she was too young and cute.

After looking at the red coral ring again, Xing Yue was very certain that this ring was real and definitely not an imitation. Moreover, did anyone dare to imitate Madam Crimson Snow's ring? "We can't let too many people notice this ring, or else it will definitely be discovered by someone with ulterior motives. With this thing, they can command the entire Blood Demon Group. Countless people want to take it for themselves. If they find out that this thing is on Feng Qing, then her situation..." In an instant, Xing Yue thought of many things.

Smiling at Feng Qing, Xing Yue stuffed the red coral ring into her hand and covered it tightly, as if he was afraid that others would see it.

Feng Qing put the ring back into her pocket and smiled. "Thank you, Brother Xing Yue. I only saw this ring by chance at a stall in Country F, but I forgot where it was. I'll tell you when I remember."

In Xing Yue's eyes, Feng Qing's smile was even more beautiful than a flower. Her bright and dazzling eyes and mesmerizing face were a form of enjoyment to look at her smile. It could make one forget all their worries and troubles. Especially when she said 'Brother Xing Yue' just now, her voice was mixed with a coquettish tone. It made Xing Yue's heart bloom with joy as a pleasant feeling rose spontaneously. The corners of Xing Yue's lips curled up uncontrollably. Looking at Feng Qing's smiling face, he concluded that his resistance to Feng Qing's smile was zero. If there was a hint of coquettishness in her smile, he would completely put down all his defenses and surrender.

At this moment, the royal guard walked over with a small round box. "Sir, this was found on contestant Feng Qing and was also mixed in the perfume."

Xing Yue glanced at the little round box and then looked at Feng Qing and asked, "Tell me how this thing came about. Don't tell me that you bought it from a stall."

Feng Qing rubbed her hands and blew out a few mouthfuls of hot air. "You might not believe me, but this is the truth. This thing isn't mine. Someone secretly placed it in my pocket just now. As for what their intentions are, you'll understand after seeing the current situation."

The moment this was said, the other contestants immediately couldn't take it anymore. They all stretched their necks and scolded.

"Bullsh*t! What do you mean it's not yours? Could it be that it's someone else's?"

"That's right. Someone placed it in your pocket? Although your excuse is very clever, it's filled with loopholes. For example, why didn't you take the initiative to mention it at the start or catch the person who placed the thing in your pocket?"

"You barely made it into the finals to begin with, and now you've done such an embarrassing thing in the finals. Why on earth did you do this? What good is it to you to disturb the order of the competition? Or were you instructed by someone to deliberately cause trouble here?"

"Is there a need to ask? She just wants to eliminate all of us and then let herself win the championship to the greatest extent. This kind of harming others to benefit herself is too dirty."

"Feng Qing, don't quibble anymore. Facts speak louder than words. Since it was found on you, it's useless no matter how you deny it. Someone like you is not worthy to be a perfume maker!"

After hearing Charles's judgment, the contestants were completely angry. They were all very agitated, especially the contestants who had failed many times in making perfume. If not for the royal guards stopping them, they would have rushed forward and attacked.

Chapter 512: Framing

It was normal when they thought about it. After all, everyone had come all the way to Country F to participate in the competition so that they could achieve a good result. Many people had spent a long time preparing for this, and they had practiced all sorts of perfume hundreds to thousands of times. Now that all their hard work had been wasted, they were naturally angry.

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up, and her large eyes swirled with light. She placed her two hands in her pockets and stood there without moving. Today, she was wearing a pink coat and a pink bear hair clip on her head. She looked very youthful. Coupled with her current expression, she was simply as cute as possible.

"Hmph, this is a competition. You've made a serious mistake. Don't think that it's fine by pretending to be cute."

"Feng Qing, you looked so innocent, but in actuality, you're really a vicious woman. A person like you shouldn't have participated in the competition. You'll pay the price for your actions."

"With the Imperial Concubine Anna here today, it's useless even if you want to escape. I advise you to admit it obediently, or else it will only be worse."

After seeing that Feng Qing did not react for a long time, the contestants could not help but attack her. Although Feng Qing was very attractive now, when they thought of what she had done, not only did they not like it, but they were also filled with disgust.

Finally, Feng Qing said, "I only remember that when I was about to walk back after taking the spices, Feng Jianing bumped into me."

As soon as these words were out, everyone instantly turned their eyes to Feng Jianing. Feng Jianing was only stunned for a moment before she hurriedly revealed a shocked and wronged expression. "Qingqing, how can you be like this? We're sisters after all. Why did you frame me? Everyone went to get the spices together. There's limited space around here, so it's inevitable that there would be some accidents. What can it prove even if I bumped into you? After all, that thing didn't come out of my pocket. Moreover, why would I do this?" As she spoke, Feng Jianing's eyes turned red. Her eyes were covered in a layer of mist. That innocent and aggrieved expression came easily. Her acting skills were comparable to an experienced actor in the entertainment industry.

With that, she was afraid that others wouldn't believe her, so she said to Charles, "President Charles, I would like to check the surveillance video on the spot. Facts speak louder than words. This is the only way to prove that I'm innocent."

As expected, Charles was very obedient. Without thinking, he directly instructed the staff to check the surveillance camera. Very quickly, the royal guards and the members of the organizing committee checked the video at the scene. Everyone saw it very clearly. When they were retrieving the spices just now, Feng Jianing had indeed bumped into Feng Qing's
arm.

After looking at the video a few times, Charles turned around and looked at Feng Qing. His expression was incomparably gloomy. "As a member of the Feng family, why did you deliberately frame Feng Jianing? She's your younger sister. No matter what, you're her older sister. You actually did this in order to clear your name. You really subverted my worldview!"

Imperial Concubine Anna asked the person beside her, "Which country is this Feng Qing from?"

The guard beside her replied, "She's from Xia country."

Imperial Concubine Anna couldn't help but take a deep breath. The name Xia country was the last thing she wanted to hear. After all, Xia country was now one of the three major countries in the world. Its national strength was unfathomable, and its economy was even better than Country F's. The two countries couldn't be compared at all, but there had to be an outcome for this matter. Therefore, Imperial Concubine Anna quickly made up her mind.

She instructed the attendant, "Contact the people from Xia country's embassy immediately and get them to send someone over. They have to give an explanation for this. As the Imperial Concubine of Country F, I won't allow anyone to insult such a sacred competition."

Hearing the Imperial Concubine's words, Feng Jianing cried even harder, but her heart was blooming with laughter. There were a few times when she almost couldn't hold in her laughter. Fortunately, she held it in. "Hmph, Feng Qing, you little slut. Let's see what you do this time." Feng Jianing felt extremely good in her heart.

After checking the video, Feng Qing was at a loss for words. Moreover, Imperial Concubine Anna had already said that what awaited Feng Qing would be serious punishments, as well as being the top trending topic, and she would be notorious.

Not even before noon, the news would be sent back to Xia country. After being deliberately exaggerated by the media and news, when Feng Qing was sent back to the country, she would definitely be despised by countless people!

In the finals of the International Fragrance Competition, she tampered with the public spices, causing many contestants to be affected and disrupting the fairness and order of the competition. She had really embarrassed the Xia country's people.

Chapter 513: Black Card

At this moment, Angus walked over and pointed at Feng Qing. "Please take out your Fragrance Master credentials. According to the International Fragrance Alliance's rules, I want to revoke your Fragrance Master qualification on the spot and put you on the Fragrance Alliance's blacklist, forbidding you to participate in all kinds of perfume competitions forever."

Feng Qing unexpectedly did not refute Angus's words. Instead, she nodded happily. "No problem, as you wish."

Every fragrance master had two certificates issued by the International Fragrance Alliance. One was a Fragrance Master qualification certificate, representing that she had already registered her identity as a perfume maker. The other was the Fragrance Master Level Card. There were a total of nine colors, and each color represented the corresponding fragrance master's level.

In the past, Feng Qing even specially went to Fragrant Island and made a perfume that only a Nine-Star Master could make for the judges of the International Fragrance Alliance. She got the certification of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master on the spot and returned to Xia country with two certificates. Actually, she didn't care about these things at all. Be it One-Star or Nine-Star, they were only for others to see. The key was her own skills. If not for the fact that she promised Feng Yiru when she was young that she would definitely register as a fragrance master when she grew up, she wouldn't have had the time to do this.

It had no effect on her at all even though Angus was going to revoke her two certificates on the spot, and she didn't care at all because she was a genuine Nine-Star Fragrance Master. This had nothing to do with whether she had a certificate or not, and it wasn't important to her at all.

She opened her bag and took out a black card from her wallet. Under the sunlight, the black card emitted a dark green glow, giving people a mysterious and dreamlike beauty.

Angus: "..."

Angus was dumbfounded when he saw this card. He hadn't thought about why there was a problem with this card, but he suspected that Feng Qing had taken out the membership card of some high-end hotel.

The Fragrance Master's Level Card was red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple, silver, and black, from the lowest level to the highest level. There were a total of nine colors, corresponding to the nine levels. This was how the so-called Nine-Star Black Card came about. However, in order to make the card appear more noble, a special material was plated on the surface of the black card, causing the card to glow in a dreamily dark green under the light.

Angus looked at the black card and then looked at Feng Qing. He didn't understand why she had taken out such a card. Feng Qing smiled and stuffed the black card into Angus's hand.

Although Angus was still in a daze, he still took out his phone skillfully. As the Vice President of the International Fragrance Alliance, his phone was also installed with the Fragrance Master registration system app. As long as he logged into the app and scanned this card, he would know if it was real or fake.

Ding ding! The phone had successfully scanned the card, and two confirmation sounds were heard. The next second, the Fragrance Master Registration System automatically turned the page and a Fragrance Master file popped up. After looking at the large pile of words in the file, Angus's two eyes were about to pop out. No one could understand his feelings at this moment. He felt like there were countless alpacas running in his heart, and they were even shouting as they ran.

Damn it, did I hallucinate because I didn't sleep well last night? Angus shouted crazily in his heart. This was too exciting for him. The black card in his hand had a huge impact on him. "No, I rested very well last night. I slept very well. Could it be that the phone with the Fragrance Master Registration System had malfunctioned?" Angus thought forcefully. Otherwise, he couldn't understand why Master YLL's file information would pop up after he finished scanning the card.

At the thought of this, Angus took a deep breath and exited the Fragrance Master Registration System and logged in again. He scanned the black card in his hand again. He didn't believe that this was true, so he could only verify it again. However, a familiar interface popped up again. The familiar text content revealed that the owner of the black card was YLL.

Angus: "..."

Not far away, seeing that Angus had been standing there for almost ten minutes without saying a word, Charles frowned and walked over to see what was going on. His old partner was usually hot-tempered and did things quickly. What was going on today? Walking over to Angus, Charles asked, "Old pal, what are you doing? Why did you take so long to revoke her fragrance master qualifications? Is there a problem with your phone?"

Chapter 514: I'm In A Hurry Too!

In Charles's opinion, there must be a problem with Angus's phone. After all, he had been complaining that his phone was lagging a few days ago. Recently, he was planning to change his phone. Hearing his old partner's voice, Angus turned to him. "Cha-Charles, she's YLL."

Charles frowned, suspecting that he had heard wrong. "What did you say?"

Angus's pupils gradually dilated, and his expression became exaggerated. His voice was even higher. "Feng Qing is YLL!"

Angus held his phone and scanned the black card in his other hand again. Then a new interface popped up on his phone screen. It was the file information of the Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL.

Charles: "..."

Angus's pitch was so high that everyone in the competition area could hear him clearly. Instantly, the entire scene fell into an extremely quiet silence. It was so quiet that it was scary. Ten seconds later, the crowd instantly exploded. Everyone looked at Feng Qing in disbelief and discussed. "D*mn! Did I hear wrongly? Vice President Angus just said that Feng Qing is YLL?"

"Isn't this too freaking exciting? We've actually been competing with Master YLL all this time. Then what's there to compete? Can't we just give her the championship?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe it, but I have to believe it. After all, Vice President Angus personally checked it. Moreover, the cards of the Nine-Star Master are indeed black."

"Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL? I never expected that Feng Qing would be Master YLL. Many of her previous works were priceless. Even a bottle of her perfume was sold at a high price at the auction."

"Since she's a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, she wouldn't do such a thing as destroying the fairness of the competition, disturbing the order of the competition, and entering the imperial palace with prohibited goods. Because with the abilities of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, she disdained to do such a thing."

With Angus's words, the entire crowd was in a mess. Everyone was expressing their views, and Imperial Concubine Anna, who was standing at the edge of the competition area, was naturally alarmed.

Imperial Concubine Anna ran into the competition venue without caring about her image. She had an expectant and excited expression on her face. "Master YLL is actually a contestant for this year's competition? I want to see who she is."

Angus replied, "Your Highness, after repeated verification just now, I've confirmed that Feng Qing is the Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL, but... We also found the prohibited item on her."

Upon knowing that YLL was actually Feng Qing, Imperial Concubine Anna's expression instantly turned awkward. Even as an imperial concubine, it was too embarrassing. Her little face was red from being embarrassed.

It was as ridiculous as it could be after she thought about what she had said just now. It was simply hilarious to the extreme. Not only did she have such thoughts, but the contestants who had spat and insulted Feng Qing earlier were even more so. Thinking of their previous actions, all of them instantly felt their faces burn.

No one believed that a Nine-Star Fragrance Master would do such a thing. After all, anyone who could become a Nine-Star Fragrance Master could casually make a bottle of perfume and sell it for a sky-high price. Many famous nobles and political figures in the various countries hoped to obtain a bottle of perfume made by a Nine-Star Fragrance Master. For example, the Imperial Concubine Anna in front of them was Master YLL's little fan. Legend has it that she had personally written a few letters to YLL and invited YLL to Country F's Palace as a guest, just to meet this only living Nine-Star Fragrance Master in the world.

Was there a need for a person like Master YLL to use such lowly methods to win the finals? Could a mere title of the perfume competition's champion be higher than her title of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master?

Afraid that no one would believe him, Angus took his phone and scanned the black card again. The result was still the same. Even Charles used his phone to scan. The result still indicated that Feng Qing was the Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL.

Even so, Charles was still worried. He directly used the communication function of the Fragrance Master Registration System app to send a message to Master YLL. "Dear Master YLL, hello. May I ask if your Fragrance Master level card we gave you was lost? If it was lost, it was picked up by a contestant who is participating in this year's International Fragrance Competition. Please reply after you receive it. I'm waiting online. It's quite urgent!"

Three seconds later, Feng Qing's phone in her pocket vibrated. She swiped her phone and looked at it before replying slowly, "Oh, dear President Charles, I didn't lose my Fragrance Master level card, but it will be revoked by Vice President Angus soon. By the way, can you revoke it faster? I'm in a hurry too!"

Chapter 515: Competition Extended

A few seconds later, Charles's phone vibrated. He unlocked the screen with his fingerprint and looked at it. Then, his hand that was holding the phone started to tremble. He suddenly raised his head to look at Feng Qing in front of him and saw that Feng Qing was flashing her phone screen at him. The screen was the message she had just replied.

Feng Qing smiled and gestured to Charles and Angus, telling them not to stop and continue to revoke her fragrance master qualifications.

She didn't mean to scare Charles and Angus. She really didn't care about any of this. After all, she could live without the certification of the International Fragrance Alliance, but those politicians and wealthy people couldn't live without the perfume she concocted.

Charles blushed and hurriedly smiled apologetically. "Hehe, Master YLL, I think this must be a misunderstanding."

Before he could finish his sentence, she heard Feng Jianing shout in a high decibel voice, "No, that's impossible. She's definitely not YLL!".

At this moment, her mentality had collapsed. The fact that Feng Qing was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master was too shocking, and it had an indescribable impact on her. The intense stimulation made her completely lose her disguise.

Feng Jianing pointed at the tip of Feng Qing's nose in front of everyone and roared, "You've all been deceived by her. It's impossible for her to be YLL because she doesn't know how to mix perfume at all. Who has seen a wild girl who grew up in a poor mountain ditch become a Nine-Star Fragrance Master? Although Aunt Feng Yiru has taught her how to mix perfume for a few months, the content we've learnt was the same. It's just some basic perfume knowledge. It's not even considered basic. At most, it's just considered as superficial knowledge!"

Feng Jianing's saliva flew everywhere. Even if she was beaten to death, she wouldn't believe that Feng Qing was Master YLL, that she was the second Nine-Star Fragrance Master who appeared in Xia country after Feng Yiru. Her face was already completely distorted, and there was even a hint of sickness.

Imperial Concubine Anna's expression turned ugly after she heard Feng Jianing curse at Feng Qing, and her thin eyebrows knitted together.

Without waiting for her to speak, Vice President Angus said, "Alright, stop talking. After our repeated verifications, Feng Qing is undoubtedly YLL, a genuine Nine-Star Fragrance Master." Speaking up to this point, he looked around and determined, "As a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, YLL has no need to do such a harmful thing in a competition. After all, the abilities of these people present are not a threat to her existence at all. Therefore, I'm very sure that Feng Qing was framed. As for who the mastermind is, the International Fragrance Alliance will definitely investigate to the end and give Master YLL an explanation!"

With that, Angus handed the black card back to Feng Qing with a slight bow. At this moment, his heart was also beating rapidly. He had offended Master YLL terribly today. Even if he had ten guts, he wouldn't dare to revoke YLL'S fragrance master's qualifications. Wouldn't they be a joke if the International Fragrance Alliance chased out the only Nine-Star Fragrance Master in the world?

Feng Jianing still wanted to speak, but she saw Charles give her a look, signaling her to shut her mouth. Charles ignored her, walked in front of Imperial Concubine Anna and whispered a few words to her. Then, he took the microphone on the podium. "Firstly, I apologize on behalf of the competition's organizing committee, the International Fragrance Alliance, to everyone. We're deeply sorry that such a thing happened during the competition today. Just now, there was a small misunderstanding with the contestants when the royal guards were searching their bodies. However, the matter has been resolved."

Speaking up to here, he looked at Feng Qing and revealed a smile. "However, it's this small misunderstanding that let us know that contestant Feng Qing is the only Nine-Star Fragrance Master in the entire alliance. To be honest, I didn't expect her to participate in this year's competition, so let's look forward to what kind of shocking work Master YLL will bring us in the finals. We can completely believe her. After all, Master YLL has never disappointed the world."

As he spoke, he looked at Xing Yue, who was standing at the side. "As for the matter of Master YLL being framed, the International Fragrance Alliance will jointly investigate the truth with the royal guards and will definitely clear Master YLL's name!"

In the end, he exchanged glances with Imperial Concubine Anna and continued, "Although there are some problems in the finals this year and many contestants are affected, Imperial Concubine Anna has approved the special event and has decided to prolong the duration of the grand finals so that the contestants who have failed repeatedly in the competition will have a chance to compete again, and the judges will judge again."

Chapter 516: Calling Her An Unfilial Daughter

After hearing Charles's words, the contestants heaved a sigh of relief. They could lose the competition and be inferior to others, but they would not accept being eliminated in this way.

Very quickly, the contestants started to adjust their mentalities and prepare for the competition again. The competition is the most important now. As for whether Feng Qing was Master YLL or the real culprit, these were not important to them. They could investigate after the competition ended.

Charles looked around and saw that no one had any objections, so he announced, "Attention contestants, the competition begins now!"

As his voice fell, the contestants started to operate one after another. They were all busy at the table. Although she was unwilling, Feng Jianing didn't say anything else and hurriedly ran back to her table. However, when she passed by Feng Qing, she sneered and said, "Hmph, you're YLL? But so what? The outcome of the competition is already determined. It's useless even if you're a Nine-Star Fragrance Master!"

The corners of Feng Qing's lips curled up. It looked like Feng Jianing's fighting spirit was very high. Unfortunately, in her eyes, Feng Jianing didn't exist at all. If she did, it would be because Feng Jianing treated her as her opponent. As for Feng Jianing, she didn't even have the qualifications to be a fragrance master, let alone be compared to her.

Feng Qing smiled. "Don't tell me you're naive to think that the outcome of this competition represents everything? I can only tell you that whoever laughs last, laughs best."

After Feng Jianing listened to her argument, she sneered. Her gaze as she looked at Feng Qing was filled with disdain. She still didn't know if she, this Master YLL, was really capable, but she's already preaching from a high place. Unfortunately, she couldn't change anything. The result had already been decided.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but look forward to it. She wished that time would pass quickly and the competition would end immediately. That way, she could quickly become the champion. At that time, Feng Qing, the Nine-Star Fragrance Master, would be shamed. In fact, she had already imagined the scene after she got the championship.

The only Nine-Star Fragrance Master had actually lost to her in the International Fragrance Competition. Just the thought of it made her excited. Didn't that mean that she was even better than the Nine-Star Fragrance Master?

Three hours passed. The winter sun was warm and shining brightly. It was already lunchtime, but there was still some time before the competition ended.

In the audience area, Feng Yuanzhou was very nervous as he sat on the chair. He stared at Feng Qing and said viciously, "How did Feng Qing, this unfilial daughter, become some Master YLL? If I remember correctly, back then, the duration she followed Feng Yiru to learn perfume wasn't even half as long as Jianing. She even has limited usage to all kinds of equipment and apparatus. I didn't expect her to become a Nine-Star Fragrance Master." When he spoke up to this point, he couldn't help but snort coldly. "I haven't been wrong about her since she was young. Feng Qing was born an unfilial daughter. She's already so amazing, but she never thought of helping our perfume company."

Upon hearing this, Fu Anlan said worriedly, "Yuanzhou, will our perfume company be completely hopeless if Jianing loses to that unfilial daughter? What will we do then?"

Feng Yuanzhou said angrily, "Feng Qing that unfilial daughter severed her relationship with the Feng family, so she definitely won't help us."

Feng Yuanzhou kept calling Feng Qing 'unfilial daughter', and his eyes were filled with hatred as he looked at Feng Qing. Ever since Feng Qing severed ties with the Feng family last time, they had stopped mentioning Feng Qing's name. They only called her 'unfilial daughter' and 'ingrate'.

Cao Beining, who was sitting beside them, was still in shock. He never dreamed that Feng Qing was the Nine-Star Fragrance Master, YLL. If not for the pain in his thigh, he would have thought he was dreaming.

After hearing the Feng couple's words, he finally came back to his senses. He couldn't help but have thoughts after he looked at Feng Qing who was competing. If Feng Qing could help the Feng family's perfume company, the Cao family would benefit a lot. However, Feng Yuanzhou's words reminded him that Feng Qing had already severed her relationship with the Feng family. It was simply impossible to ask Feng Qing for help!

Thinking of this, he could only shift his gaze to Feng Jianing on the other side. Previously, Feng Jianing had said on the phone that the chance of her winning was very high. The title of the International Fragrance Competition's overall champion was still very valuable. Since this was the situation, he should have some confidence in Feng Jianing. Moreover, once Feng Jianing won the championship, wouldn't it prove that her abilities far exceeded the Nine-Star Fragrance Master?

Chapter 517: Change Of Four Seasons

Feng Yuanzhou and Fu Anlan also have the same thoughts as Cao Beining. As long as they thought that Feng Jianing could surpass a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, they become excited. Now, Feng Jianing could only rely on herself whether she won or lost.

Xing Yue chatted with Imperial Concubine Anna for a while before bringing people to investigate the matter of framing Feng Qing. As long as they found who placed the round box in Feng Qing's pocket, it would be equivalent to finding the culprit.

After seeing his subordinates start to move, Xing Yue couldn't help but look at Feng Qing. He had to admit that the surprise Feng Qing had given him today was beyond his imagination.

Haha, Nine-Star Fragrance Master YLL? You hid it too deeply. Xing Yue curled his lips and couldn't help but sigh in his heart

When a victorious music rang out in the competition venue, the host walked onto the stage and officially announced the end of the competition. Then, the staff from the International Fragrance Alliance started to collect the works of all the contestants and handed them to the judges on the spot. Every contestant handed over two bottles of perfume and marked which bottle was made a few days ago and which bottle was made on the spot. This way, the judges could give marks to the two rounds of perfume.

Just as the judges were busy, Imperial Concubine Anna walked over. Although she didn't have the right to give marks to the contestants, as the honorary appraiser of the International Fragrance Alliance, she had the right to smell the perfume first than anyone else.

Imperial Concubine Anna said, "Who made this perfume?" Just as she approached, her eyes were attracted by the color of a bottle of perfume. A judge standing in front said, "This is the first perfume contestant Feng Qing made

-Change of Four Seasons." Usually, after the production was completed, every contestant would give a pleasant name according to the foundation and color of the perfume. Some contestants even deliberately gave the perfume a very strange name in order to attract the judges.

Imperial Concubine Anna looked in Feng Qing's direction, her well-maintained face filled with admiration. She smiled and said, "As expected of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master. This bottle of perfume looks like it has a life in it."

The 'Change of Four Seasons' perfume that Feng Qing made was using a flat crystal bottle as a container. The bottle was crystal clear and had a beautiful arc. The perfume in the bottle was divided into four colors. From top to bottom, it represented the light green of spring, the blue of summer sky, the golden of autumn, and the silver of winter. The four colors were placed in a bottle, but they did not dissolve into each other. The boundaries were clear, and just the visual sense was very comfortable.

Feng Qing smiled. "Your Highness, you can shake it. There will be a surprise -".

Imperial Concubine Anna nodded and picked up the 'Change of Four Seasons' perfume bottle to shake it gently. Instantly, the four colors alternated and invaded each other. However, to her surprise, the four colors quickly began to fade at the same time, and finally, the entire bottle of perfume became transparent.

At this point, Imperial Concubine Anna couldn't help but praise again. "Oh, my god. YLL, you're not only a fragrance master, but also an excellent magic master. This is simply amazing!"

Hearing this, Feng Qing smiled. "Please review."

Imperial Concubine Anna didn't stand on ceremony and sprayed the perfume. The moment the perfume sprayed out, she closed her eyes and carefully smelled it. Then, her face revealed an intoxicated and satisfied expression.

By smelling the fragrance, she had a feeling that she had returned to her childhood. That world where technology was not very advanced and there were no tall buildings. Every day, she went to and from school and passed by a large paddy field. As the smell changed, the surrounding scenery started to change from spring. There was the fragrance of peach blossoms in spring, the refreshing smell of watermelons in summer, the fragrant orange smell of autumn, and the blooming of plum blossoms in winter.

Imperial Concubine Anna was incomparably amazed and touched. She had not recalled her childhood for a long time, nor had she returned to nature for a long time. Feng Qing had used a bottle of perfume to bring her back to her childhood. She had also felt the miraculous journey of the four seasons and the endless scenery.

A moment later, Imperial Concubine Anna slowly opened her eyes, but her expression was still immersed in the fragrance of the perfume. Her eyes were filled with splendor as she said, "What a beautiful smell. I can't describe my current feelings with words. If YLL can make me a perfume like this, it will be my lifelong honor!"

Chapter 518: I Want Both Bottles

After hearing the high praise from the Imperial Concubine, the judges began to evaluate the bottle of perfume. Everyone who had smelled the perfume revealed a look of surprise and admiration.

"Impressive. As expected of a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, the perfume really surprises us every time we open the bottle cap." "Now I finally understand why the world is so obsessed with the perfume made by YLL. Is this magical smell really something humans can make?"

"It's not an overstatement to say that this is definitely the best perfume I've smelled since I became a professional appraiser. If I could have such a bottle of perfume, I'd rather not eat for

a year."

The judges expressed their views separately. There were even people who communicated with each other. No one would dislike such perfume.

Glancing at the crowd with a smile, Imperial Concubine Anna eagerly picked up the second bottle of perfume made by Feng Qing. She wanted to know what kind of experience the second bottle of perfume would bring her.

She sprayed the perfume on the perfume test strip, and the fragrance spread out like a ripple. With her as the center, it started to spread out. The judges were shocked. Then, the contestants not far away also smelled a strange fragrance. In the end, even the audience in the last row of the audience area smelled this indescribable fragrance. "Oh my god, how can it be so fragrant? I've never smelled anything more fragrant in my life. This is definitely from Heaven."

"It's as if I'm in a primitive forest filled with birds and flowers, enjoying the sunlight and rain. I can breathe much more easily. There's also a very unique and ancient tree fragrance."

"It's difficult to imagine that such a beautiful perfume could be handmade. It gives me the feeling that this fragrance is more like the fragrance from the canyon in the west, the coast in the east, the forest in the south, and the lake in the north. What I want to say is that this is simply the most primitive smell of nature."

Everyone present was enjoying the fragrance as it spread. As they discussed, the way they looked at Feng Qing changed. It was as if from this moment onwards, they really believed that Feng Qing was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master.

A judge asked,, "Contestant Feng Qing, may I ask if you used Ten Thousand Fragrance Wood in your second perfume?"

Without waiting for Feng Qing to speak, Imperial Concubine Anna shook her head and said, "No, this isn't the smell of Ten Thousand Fragrance Wood. If I'm not wrong, there's a hint of the Azure wood in it. Only the Azure wood can give people the immersive feeling that they are in the same situation."

Upon hearing this, many of the judges nodded. Their judgment was about the same as Imperial Concubine Anna's. Moreover, before the finals began, they had heard that Feng Qing had accidentally obtained a very large piece of Azure wood, which would be considered as a rare treasure, at the International Spices Exhibition.

The fragrance of the Azure wood was everlasting. The fragrance traveled with the wind and floated for thousands of miles without dispersing. Therefore, when Feng Qing made the second bottle of perfume, she definitely used the Azure wood. However, the amount she used was just right. It was not too strong that would make people feel greasy, nor was it too light that it would make people feel dull. Instead, those who had smelled it were stunned by this fragrance. They actually had the feeling that their souls had been cleansed.

The first perfume alternated between the four seasons, showing the charm and spectacularness of the year's four seasons. The second perfume was called the 'Secret of Summer', using summer as the main theme to pursue it to the extreme. What was the smell of summer? All of them would have different feelings after they smelled it. After all, everyone had their own thoughts of summer in their hearts.

After all the judges had finished scoring, Imperial Concubine Anna said domineeringly, "I want both bottles. I'm willing to pay any price. None of you can take them away from me!"

When she said this, her tone was very firm. Towards the perfume produced by YLL, she did not hesitate to use her status to crush others. After all, she liked these two perfumes too much. She would regret for life if she let these two perfumes slip from her hands.

The judges naturally wouldn't fight with the Imperial Concubine Anna for the perfume, so they began judging the perfume made by the other contestants. However, after smelling all the perfume, they no longer gave them such a high evaluation, nor did they show expressions of enjoyment and admiration. In the eyes of the judges, these perfumes were not worth mentioning compared to the two perfumes made by YLL. After seeing the attitude of the judges, Feng Jianing couldn't help but be nervous. She clenched her fists tightly, and even her nails pierced through her palms. However, she couldn't care less about this. She could only look at Charles non-stop. Although the judges had high evaluations of Feng Qing's perfume, only Charles, the President of the International Fragrance Alliance, had the right to decide who would be the champion.

Chapter 519: The Champion Is Miss Feng

Feng Yuanzhou was looking nervous as he stood in the audience area. He stared intently at Charles. "Jianing, my precious daughter, you can definitely win the championship. You can't lose to that unfilial daughter, Feng Qing."

At the same time, all ten judges completed their judging. They went into a small room with Charles and Angus to talk about something in there. About ten minutes later, the host returned to the stage with an envelope sealed with wax.

The host looked around and waved the envelope in his hand over his head, instantly attracting everyone's attention. "Now, please allow me to represent the International Fragrance Alliance to announce the top three contestants in this year's International Fragrance Competition." At this point, the host cleared his throat and carefully tore open the envelope. He took out a white card. On the back of the card was the logo of the International Fragrance Alliance. After the host looked at the name on the card, he said into the microphone, "After discussion, the ten judges, the President of the International Fragrance Alliance, Mr. Charles, and the Vice President, Mr. Angus, have unanimously decided on the contestant who came in third for this year's International Fragrance Competition is contestant Joman from Y Nation. Congratulations!"

Following the host's words, there was a wave of applause. Although he was only in third place, he was also very capable. After the competition ended, such people would usually be hired by the major perfume manufacturers in the world as senior consultants or product development director.

"The contestant who came in second is contestant Natasha from Country T. Let us applaud and cheer for her!" After the host announced, he led the applause.

Hearing their names, Natasha and Joman walked onto the stage from both sides. Their faces were filled with surprise. Under the host's instructions, they were awarded the prizes and certificates.

After the award ceremony was completed, the host returned to the middle of the stage and looked around again. Then, he announced loudly, "Next, I'm about to announce the contestant who will be the champion of this year's International Fragrance Competition. She is... Miss Feng."

Everyone craned their necks and pricked up their ears, just to hear who the final winner would be. They didn't expect the host to keep them in suspense at the critical moment.

Almost everyone smiled after hearing the words 'Miss Feng'. They all shifted their gaze to Feng Qing and also looked at Feng Jianing. After all, only the two of them had the word 'Feng' in their names.

At this critical moment, Feng Jianing was extremely nervous. Her legs started to tremble, and she felt a little weak in her heart. In contrast, Feng Qing remained indifferent. It was as if all of this had nothing to do with her.

The host took a deep breath and raised the white card in front of his eyes. "After discussion between the judges and the two presidents, we finally determined that the person who won the championship of this International Fragrance Competition is Miss Feng Jianing from Xia country!"

Instantly, the crowd became silent. Everyone was speechless. At this moment, time and space seemed to have stopped, and even their breathing seemed to be frozen. The host's voice transformed into countless bolts of lightning that struck everyone's heads.

"What's going on? Did the host say it incorrectly? The champion is Feng Jianing?" "D*mn! What the heck? A dignified Nine-Star Fragrance Master didn't even enter the top three?"

"What a joke. The host must be joking with us. How could Feng Jianing be better than YLL?" After a short silence, the crowd was filled with exclamations. Everyone revealed looks of disbelief. This result completely shocked them. Just now, Imperial Concubine Anna personally smelled the two bottles of perfume made by Feng Qing and gave her a high level of recognition and praise. She even said that she would buy it at a high price. In particular, they had all smelled the second bottle of perfume. At that time, it had completely conquered everyone. At that time, everyone had already treated Feng Qing as the champion.

However, the result of the host's announcement made everyone start to doubt life. Could it be that their noses were broken?

Afraid that everyone wouldn't believe him, the host even deliberately flipped the white card over. Feng Jianing's name was indeed written on it. He had to clear his name for this, he couldn't take the blame.

"How is that possible? The champion should be Feng Qing. Why is it Feng Jianing?" "They definitely wrote the wrong name. After all, their surnames are Feng. Hurry up and get the judges to write another one and let the host announce it again."

"Although the perfume produced by Feng Jianing is still acceptable, it's not worth mentioning compared to Miss Feng Qing's work. How can a Five-Star Fragrance Master compare to a Nine-Star Fragrance Master?"

Chapter 520: Disaster Happens When You're Too Arrogant

"Where are President Charles and Vice President Angus? Please ask them to come out and give us a reasonable explanation. Why isn't Miss Feng Qing the champion?".

"That's right. None of us here will accept it unless you explain it to us. Could it be that your International Fragrance Alliance has some behind-the-scenes action going on?".

Not only were the contestants clamoring for an explanation, but even the audience stood up to protest. It was simply too funny that a Nine-Star Fragrance Master could not win a competition of this level!

Just as the scene was gradually getting out of control, Angus walked out of the small room. He walked straight to the center of the stage and took the microphone. "Everyone, please be quiet. I can understand your feelings. What I have to admit is that Miss Feng Qing's work is indeed very outstanding and has also obtained the highest score among all the contestants."

Angus heaved a sigh of relief. "But after our research, we still decided to award the champion to Miss Feng Jianing. As for why we didn't give it to Miss Feng Qing, firstly, she used the Azure wood to make perfume in the competition. This kind of spice is really the top-notch and rarest treasure. It's already unfair to other contestants to use this kind of spice. Secondly, Feng Qing is already the only Nine-Star Fragrance Master in the world. Regardless of her abilities or achievements, she has already proven it. A mere title of the champion of the Fragrance Competition isn't that important to her. Therefore, after our decision, we decided to give this opportunity to some rookies."

With that, he shifted his gaze to Feng Qing and said sincerely, "I think that as a fragrance master, Miss Feng Qing should be able to understand our decision. I also hope that you can support our decision. Only by giving more opportunities to the rookies will the entire perfume industry flourish."

As soon as this long speech was out, many people questioned it. "Bah! What do you mean by giving a chance to a newbie? This is obviously a moral coercion of public opinion."

A person beside him also said, "Hmph, what is this? Even if the championship doesn't belong to Feng Qing, it shouldn't be given to Feng Jianing. How could we forget that she cheated in the preliminaries so quickly? Someone like her isn't qualified to be the champion at all."

The third person scolded, "I really don't understand. I don't know why the International Fragrance Alliance has collectively made such a decision. It's simply too unfair to Feng Qing. They couldn't use the rare treasures even though they had them? This result is too disappointing."

Just as everyone was discussing fervently, Feng Jianing walked up to Feng Qing and looked at her smugly. "How is it? I've already told you long ago. So what if you're a Nine-Star Fragrance Master? You still can't win the championship. So what if your perfume is good? It can't change the outcome. Hahaha..." Looking at her smug expression, Feng Qing revealed a rare flamboyant expression. "Have you heard of a saying? It's called 'disaster happens when you're too arrogant'." Feng Jianing smiled disdainfully and turned around to walk towards the podium with her coquettish butt. She didn't believe the saying that Feng Qing had said from the bottom of her heart. It was just an incompetent person's way of consoling herself. As long as she was still breathing, she had to fight for it. The day she settled Charles, was the day she got her championship. Therefore, she only believed in herself.

"Hmph, a Nine-Star Fragrance Master? The popular YLL? A bottle of perfume sold for tens of millions? She's more famous than me and has a higher level? But so what? In the end, didn't she still lose to me?" Feng Jianing smiled smugly. Even after knowing that Feng Qing was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master, she had never really taken Feng Qing seriously. This kind of thinking had been raised since she was young and could never be changed. Just like an ant. No matter how big and strong this ant was, would you still treat it as a human?

After hearing Vice President Angus's explanation, the Feng couple and Cao Beining jumped up from their chairs. The three of them were elated and danced happily.

Fu Anlan said excitedly, "Jianing, my precious daughter, you're too outstanding. You're the champion. Our Feng family is proud of you!"

Feng Yuanzhou stood on the chair, his face flushed red from excitement. He shouted to the surrounding audience, "I'm Feng Yuanzhou. I'm the father of the champion of this year's Fragrance Competition, Feng Jianing. Our daughter is the champion..."

As he spoke, he even took out an exquisite name card from his pocket and handed it to the nearby audience. He knew that these people were not ordinary people. Those who could sit near them were at least rich businessmen. He naturally had to make a free advertisement for the Feng family's perfume company by taking this opportunity.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro