Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 571: Li Shaoqun's Call

Feng Qing said shyly, "I'm not shy."

Xie Jiuhan acknowledged and said, "Why are you blushing if you're not shy?"

Feng Qing quibbled, "I'm embarrassed for you."

Xie Jiuhan revealed a naughty smile. "You're embarrassed for me? Your fans praised me for having nimble fingers, so you're embarrassed? Or... did my fingers remind you of something, so you feel shy?"

Feng Qing: "..." Feng Qing could no longer control her expression after seeing the man raise his naughty fingers. She instantly turned as red as a ripe apple. Her face was flushed red and she looked like a frightened rabbit.

Unable to stand the man's naughty expression anymore, Feng Qing ran to the coffee table with a plate of pears. Her intelligence told her to stay away from this dangerous man, or else she, the little rabbit, would be eaten at any moment.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. A voice call invitation popped up on the screen. Feng Qing took a look and realized that it was Li Shaoqun. Her fingers gently slid across the screen to answer the call.

"Qingqing, aren't you too unprofessional? You actually left your livestream without greeting me. By the way, I didn't disturb you when I called, right?" Li Shaoqun's voice sounded.

She had to admit that not only was Li Shaoqun good at singing, but his voice was also very pleasant to the ears. He was indeed one of the top singers in Xia country's music industry. His voice was gifted by the heavens.

"No, you're not. You and Li Shaofeng are brothers, which means you're my friend. You don't have to be so polite in the future," Feng Qing replied with a smile.

Li Shaofeng was also Mr. Qing Er of A Dark Organization. Back then, she was the one who introduced Qing Er to the organization because she thought highly of his ever-changing disguise technique. The truth had proven that her taste was not bad. Ever since Mr. Qing Er joined, A Dark Organization had a qualitative improvement in protecting its members' true appearance and disguise. Moreover, Mr. Qing Er had always been quietly protecting her and was especially obedient to her. There were many times where she was able to escape danger thanks to Mr. Qing Er's help. Therefore, no matter what her impression of Li Shaoqun was, from Li Shaofeng's perspective, she had to treat Li Shaoqun as a friend.

When Li Shaoqun heard her say this, he was naturally very happy on the other end of the phone. "I heard that Shaofeng has been playing in Bali, Country F recently. You should be there too, remember to watch that brat for me. Don't let him fool around outside."

For some reason, Feng Qing had the feeling that Li Shaoqun knew that Li Shaofeng was a member of A Dark Organization when she heard Li Shaoqun's words. Moreover, this feeling was very strong.

She resisted the urge to ask Li Shaoqun after thinking for a while. Although she believed in her sixth sense, it was not good to ask rashly unless the other party made things clear first. Moreover, she had never heard Li Shaofeng tell Li Shaoqun about this.

"Oh, don't worry. We're all very good. He's been very obedient recently. Other than buying things, he's eating delicious food. He didn't cause any trouble outside," Feng Qing replied.

She had completely lost her shame when she said this. What did she mean by being very obedient recently? What did she mean by not causing trouble outside? She and Qing Er had clearly just blown up the Capra Hotel.

After saying that, Li Shaoqun got to the point. "Qingqing, if I may ask, when are you planning to return? I'll be honest. I need you to free up a schedule for me."

Hearing this, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "I can free up my schedule, but it depends on how much you pay for my appearance?" Li Shaoqun was amused. "Since when did the madam of the Xie family lack money? Or did the Ninth Master not give you money to spend?"

Feng Qing's eyes curled into crescents as she smiled. "Even the madam of the Xie family won't complain that she has too much money, right?"

Li Shaoqun stopped laughing. "How about this? 500 million for the Siren Goddess to sing a theme song for a big IP movie. Are you interested?"

Feng Qing's eyes lit up when she heard that a song would earn 500 million. "What movie?"

Li Shaoqun said, "Have you heard of the famous director, Han Jintian? He recently directed a movie that everyone is looking forward to, 'Heavenly State in the Clouds'."

Feng Qing frowned and said, "Han Jintian? I think I've seen this name in a magazine. Is he the director who's publicly known to have the worst temper in the entertainment industry?"

Li Shaoqun smiled bitterly. "Let's not talk about his temper first. At the very least, every movie he directed has monopolized the box office. Moreover, he's only 23 years old this year, but his personal box office has already exceeded ten billion. He can be considered to be the youngest director in Xia country's movie history to break ten billion."

Chapter 572: Theme Song That No One Dared To Sing

"Actually, this movie has finished filming. It's currently undergoing post-production and dubbing, but Han Jintian has recently caused some trouble. No one in the industry is willing to sing the theme song for his movie." Li Shaoqun explained.

Feng Qing couldn't help but be a little puzzled after knowing this reason. Han Jintian was so amazing that he was considered a new noble in the entire Xia country's director circle. Which director with a box office of ten billion wasn't a respected figure? Logically speaking, there should be many people fighting to sing the theme song for his movie, but why did it become like this?

Feng Qing asked, "Please don't tell me that Han Jintian killed someone?"

Li Shaoqun sighed and said awkwardly, "It's not to the extent of killing someone. It's just an unspoken rule, he cast-couched a male actor."

Feng Qing was stunned upon hearing this. The youngest director in Xia country to exceed ten billion was indeed different. His taste was indeed a little special.

Li Shaoqun said awkwardly, "However, I know Han Jintian. I know that he's not such a person, and he definitely won't do such a thing to an actor. But he's been defamed by the third male lead of this movie. The female singer, Tian Kexin, who was about to sing the theme song for this movie, immediately announced that she would terminate the collaboration and said that she would never cooperate with Han Jintian again. I won't say who Tian Kexin is, but her appeal is great."

Feng Qing was a little surprised. She didn't expect that there was still the matter of Tian Kexin here. In the Xia country's music industry, Tian Kexin had a very strong appeal. Because she had a unique sweet voice, she was called the Empress of Sweet Song. No wonder the others in the industry didn't work with Han Jintian. It turned out that there was a big shot who said that.

"Therefore, after thinking about it, I think you're the most suitable person. However, in order to ensure that your future development in the entertainment industry won't be affected and ostracized, I'll use the voice that is different from Siren to sing this movie theme song. At the same time, I'll also get the producer and post-production personnel to strictly keep your identity a secret." Li Shaoqun shared his thoughts.

He had no choice but to look for Feng Qing because the producer was urging Han Jintian to complete the editing. Not only were the female singers in the industry not cooperating with him, but many male singers had already announced that they would never work with Han Jintian because everyone was afraid that Han Jintian would cast-couch them.

Originally, he planned to help Han Jintian and sing for this movie personally. In the end, he was criticized by the entire company just as he had this idea. Even his manager quarreled with him for a few hours because of this. In the end, it even reached his father. Now, he was already under strict surveillance by his father.

Actually, he could understand the objections of the Li family and the company. After all, the impact of this matter was too bad. As the young master of the Li family, Li Shaoqun represented the Li family in Zhe City. How would the Li family and the company survive among the wealthy families and industry in the future if someone were to misunderstand that he had an extraordinary relationship with Han Jintian because of a song?

Although Li Shaoqun controlled at least half of the Li family's power, he had become a child of the Li family because his mother remarried. Many people gossiped about this and scolded him badly. So for his protection, his parents don't allow him to do this now. They didn't want him to put his status in the Li family in danger because of this.

Tian Kexin, the Empress of Sweet Songs, had terminated their cooperation because she cherished her reputation. She didn't want to taint her career because of this, let alone those female singers who weren't even famous. No one wanted to completely lose their stardom before they could stand out.

Due to various reasons, Li Shaoqun was forced into a corner. He could only beg Feng Qing. The director was a good director who exceeded ten billion at the box office. The movie was a huge IP production, so he had to find a female singer, who was strong and versatile, that could match the movie's value to sing the movie's theme song. He only thought of Feng Qing alone. Previously, Feng Qing had used at least twelve different vocals in a song when the two of them were recording an album. At that time, the music director who was involved in the production was shocked.

"Heavenly State in the Clouds" sounded like a love movie at first glance, but it was actually an anti-war movie. It talked about how people yearned for peace and sacrificed and worked hard for it. It was a tragic and majestic tune, and there was a very suitable sound system among the twelve middle tones that Feng Qing had shown previously.

Chapter 573: Shall I Be Your Friend?

Feng Qing leaned back on the sofa as she listened to Li Shaoqun's careful plan. "The tallest tree will be destroyed by the wind. Han Jintian's performance was too outstanding, so he was set up. Am I right?"

Li Shaoqun couldn't help but praise, "As expected of you, you're really smart. Although we haven't found out who's the one framing Han Jintian, I'm willing to believe him. He definitely won't do such a thing with his personality. True blue will never stain. What do you think when the truth is exposed?"

Feng Qing nodded and said, "Alright, since you believe in him so much, I'll believe in Han Jintian for once. I'll return after I'm done here."

Li Shaoqun heaved a sigh of relief after he heard her agree. His tense heart also relaxed. "Qingqing, I thank you on behalf of Han Jintian. Thank you for helping him at this time."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "If you want to thank someone, thank yourself. It's because I trust you. Otherwise, how would I know who he is?"

Before she could finish her sentence, a surging male hormone aura attacked. Without waiting for her to turn around, Xie Jiuhan's body pressed against her from behind. The man opened his arms and supported the back of the sofa. His tall body completely covered Feng Qing, and his hot breath sprayed on the back of Feng Qing's hand that was holding the phone.

The man asked, "Who did you say you believe?"

On the other end of the phone, Li Shaoqun was stunned. When he heard Xie Jiuhan's voice, his entire body trembled. Even his voice was trembling. "Uh... Qingqing, since it's settled, I want to hang up. Greet the Ninth Master for me. Bye!"

Before he could finish his sentence, the call was hung up. Xie Jiuhan's voice just now was filled with ambiguity. The numb feeling with some electricity made his entire body covered in goosebumps.

At the same time, Feng Qing's hand lightened and her phone was taken away by the man. Then, the man pressed her against the back of the sofa and deliberately whispered in her ear, "Lass, you better remember this, you can only trust one man, and that's your husband, do you hear me?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and pouted unhappily after hearing this. She pushed the man away and snatched her phone back. Then, she glared at the man. She really didn't know what horoscope this man was. He actually liked to be jealous!

"I heard it with my left ear, and with my right ear, I heard it with both ears. How about this?" Feng Qing said angrily.

"Yes, that's good. Don't blame me for not reminding you. Don't make friends with other men other than me in the future," Xie Jiuhan ordered with a dark face.

"You don't let me be friends with the opposite sex, what about you? Don't you have one or two opposite sex friends?" Feng Qing questioned.

"Not even half," the man replied firmly.

"Little Jiu Jiu, you're already at this age. Don't tell me you don't even have a friend in society?" Feng Qing asked again.

"What do you think?" The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitches.

Actually, what he wanted to say was that it was not that he did not have friends, but many people were not qualified to be friends with him. After living to his level, not everyone could be friends with him.

Feng Qing put on a smile and said, "Little Jiu Jiu doesn't have any friends, then let me be your friend?"

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Seeing that he was unwilling, Feng Qing asked doubtfully, "Why? Do you despise me?"

Xie Jiuhan was speechless. "I don't need you to be my friend. I just need you to be my wife."

Feng Qing : "..." As he spoke, the man picked Feng Qing up from the sofa and turned to walk into the bedroom to place her on the bed. He placed his arms on either side of Feng Qing's body and trapped her completely.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the woman and said, "Is your body better?"

Feng Qing looked into the man's deep black eyes and said sweetly, "Yes, much better. Don't forget, your wife is a miracle doctor."

Xie Jiuhan's lips twitched. "Oh, since you've almost recovered, shouldn't you be thinking about your other patient? If you don't treat him by then, the reputation of A Dark Organization wii be ruined."

The man's voice was the same as before. It was low and magnetic, making one's ears itch. Waves of electricity flowed through her entire body. The numb feeling was too uncomfortable.

Feng Qing's face instantly softened after hearing the man mention this again. At the same time that she felt a little sorry for the man, she also felt that the man had reaped what he sowed. If not for the man insisting on teasing her that day, he wouldn't have forced her to use Impotent Insect.

Chapter 574: The Man In Glasses

In reality, Xie Jiuhan was already considered lucky. It wasn't like there weren't other men who had designs on her in the past. In the end, those men's end was simply tragic.

"If I remember correctly, someone said before that she would only treat her husband's illness in that aspect. What are you waiting for now that I'm in front of you?" Xie Jiuhan whispered into Feng Qing's other ear.

Feng Qing said nervously, "Ah? Is-is that so? Did I say that? Why don't I remember?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened when he saw that she was pretending to be stupid. "Tell me, how are you going to treat my little brother?!"

Feng Qing : "..."

There was a popular saying in Xia country. It was called "what comes around goes around". The trouble she left behind could only be resolved by herself.

Three hours later, Feng Qing stood in front of the dressing mirror in the bathroom. Her entire body was still in a state of withdrawal. In the mirror, her entire face was abnormally red. She had already washed her hands three times, but when she thought of the scene just now, she couldn't help but turn on the tap and wash them again. For some reason, she felt that she couldn't wash her hands clean anymore, nor did she know how many times she had washed them. Only when her hands were about to break did Feng Qing walk out of the bathroom.

Xie Jiuhan leaned on the sofa and crossed his legs. He was looking at a tablet in his hand. From time to time, his fingers would slide across the screen as if he was watching some important news. However, his expression was still very engrossed.

Feng Qing did not disturb the man and walked past the sofa softly. Just as she stepped into the bedroom, the man's voice sounded. "Tell me the truth, how long will it take for my little brother to completely recover his combat strength?"

Feng Qing couldn't help but sigh after hearing this. Her expression was slightly nervous as she said, "One more treatment and you should be able to recover fully."

The man said in satisfaction, "Your answer makes me very happy.' Feng Qing turned around to look at the man and said weakly, "Um... Can I apply to sleep in separate rooms starting tomorrow?"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up. He ignored her suggestion and asked, "What do you want to eat for supper?"

In Feng Qing's mind, those words were translated to, "Eat whatever you want before tomorrow. Otherwise, you won't have a chance in the future."

Feng Qing braced herself and said, "Seafood feast?"

Anyway, the man's little brother will regain his combat strength tomorrow. She would be taught a lesson no matter what. Instead of thinking so much, she should quickly replenish her nutrition so that she could have enough stamina tomorrow.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "No problem. Give me another ten minutes. After I finish reading this piece of news then we can go out and buy some things."

As he spoke, the man lowered his head and continued to look at the tablet. The next second, Feng Qing gently walked over and sat on the man's lap.

Feng Qing wrapped her arms around the man's neck and stared at him with her big bright eyes. She also put a pair of good-looking glasses on the man's face. This was the first time she had seen him wearing glasses since she regained her vision.

The glasses were resistant to fatigue and blue light. They were used to prevent short-sightedness. She had specially gotten someone to customize them for Xie Jiuhan. However, Xie Jiuhan rarely wore them. Feng Qing was the one who wanted him to wear it. The frame of the glasses was made of special materials. It is resistant to fall and press. When worn on the neck, it would not form strangulation or pressure marks. Although the materials were very advanced, the style of the glasses was very retro. When Xie Jiuhan wore it on his face, he instantly exuded a strong aura, like a medieval noble in the Western world.

The Xie Jiuhan who wore glasses was no longer the man who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital. He no longer had that cold and arrogant aura, nor did he have that cold and violent aura. He had become warm and refined, looking very cultured.

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "What are you doing?"

Feng Qing said, "Little Jiu Jiu, don't worry about me. Continue to do your stuff."

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up, but he did not say anything. Instead, he continued to look at the tablet. Feng Qing looked at the man's side profile without blinking, as if she was admiring a famous painting.

What Xie Jiuhan did not know was that at this moment, Feng Qing's little head was filled with imagination. The man in her imagination was wearing good-looking glasses and a pressed straightened suit. He did not have a smile on his face, and there was a hint of nobility in his coldness. He was standing on the Capital University podium to share the path of the president. All the teachers and students in the Capital University were crazy about him.

Chapter 575: A Wolf In Sheepskin

As she thought about this, Feng Qing couldn't help but rub her buttocks. This was because the Xie Jiuhan in her imagination, who was wearing glasses, was waving the pointer in his hand coldly.

A few minutes later, Xie Jiuhan put down the tablet and stared at Feng Qing with a burning gaze. Feng Qing snapped out of her fantasy and stared at the man curiously. "You finished reading so quickly?"

Xie Jiuhan's nostrils flared. "I can't calm down at all when you're sitting on me like this. I suspect that you're missing my fingers again."

Feng Qing: "..."

Xie Jiuhan raised his hand and pushed his glasses up his nose. "You seem to like seeing me wearing glasses?"

Feng Qing subconsciously nodded and quickly shook her head. She instantly felt a little shy and tried her best not to blush since she was seen through by the man.

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows after seeing her like this. "What do you mean by nodding and shaking your head?"

Feng Qing said, "It feels like these glasses are your disguise. Every time you wear glasses, you'll become another person, like... a wolf in sheep's clothing. It feels like you'll do many perverted things."

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

The man didn't seem to understand, so Feng Qing nodded and confirmed, "Yes, Little Jiu Jiu looks like a perverted refined scum with a beast heart!"

Xie Jiuhan's black eyes landed on her face when he heard Feng Qing's description of him wearing glasses. His eyes became even deeper, as if two huge black holes were devouring everything. Feng Qing looked into the man's eyes, and her face gradually revealed a timid expression. As his prey, she seemed to smell danger.

Suddenly, the man snorted coldly. He threw down the tablet and wrapped his arms around Feng Qing. Their heads were instantly close, and his noble and good-looking lips even brushed gently against Feng Qing's pink lips.

Xie Jiuhan stared at Feng Qing like a wild beast. "I like this nickname 'Perverted refined scum'. So I'll wear this pair of glasses and do perverted things to you every day."

Feng Qing: "!!!"

Feng Qing shrank her neck and hurriedly avoided the man's gaze after hearing the man's words. She did not dare to provoke the man anymore. She felt that the man could eat her up at any moment.

Twenty minutes later, Feng Qing dressed and followed Xie Jiuhan out of the presidential suite. As Feng Qing waited for the elevator, she applied lip gloss to her mouth in the small mirror.

"Little Jiu Jiu, the weather is dry, and your lips are easily dry. Don't you need to apply some?" After Feng Qing finished applying, she turned to look at Xie Jiuhan and asked.

Xie Jiuhan glanced at her sparkling pink lips and nodded. "Sure."

Feng Qing turned around and walked up to the man. She stood on tiptoe and planned to personally apply lip gloss for the man, but her arm was held by the man just as she raised it. The next second, the man leaned down, held Feng Qing's head, and kissed the woman's lips fiercely.

Feng Qing gasped.

The man's cold lips were very comfortable, but his movements were very wild and violent. He rubbed her pink lips forcefully, causing the lip gloss she had just applied to disappear. Ding! The elevator arrived. Xie Jiuhan released Feng Qing and he licked the corners of his lips as he watched her. He looked like he hadn't had enough.

Then, he pulled Feng Qing into the elevator. Feng Qing tried her best to control her emotions, but the more she controlled her reaction, the greater her reaction. Looking at the inner wall of the elevator that was like a mirror, she realized that her face was as red as a cooked prawn. Feng Qing retracted her hand from the man's hand and took the opportunity to apply another layer of lip gloss on her lips. The sweet smell of jasmine filled the air. After applying it, she gently bit her lips. Her mind was filled with the scene of the man kissing her domineeringly just now. She secretly glanced at the man beside her. The redness on her face had already spread to her neck.

The man also glanced at her and revealed a naughty expression that said, "I haven't had enough."

After leaving the Holy Eaves Hotel, the two of them went to the supermarket beside them. For the sake of not causing unnecessary trouble, they wore black masks to cover most of their faces because the two of them were too outstanding in appearance. But even so, it couldn't stop their outstanding appearance. One had exposed half of his face and could still make people not dare to look straight at him. The other revealed a pair of almond eyes that were so beautiful that people wanted to take a few more looks.

Chapter 576: Five Boxes

The one they went to was a large general supermarket. They could buy all sorts of goods from Xia country. As they planned to have a seafood feast today, according to Xia country's methods, most of them were salted, plattered, and stir-fried. Therefore, they needed chili, garlic, and other condiments. The two of them went to the fresh food area after buying the necessary condiments. The seafood here was very fresh because Country F was close to the sea.

This was the first time Feng Qing had shopped in the supermarket ever since her vision recovered. She usually had no chance to buy anything because the Xie Manor had never lacked food and clothing. This time, shopping in the supermarket was quite an eye-opener. Everything looked very fresh, and the excitement on her face was overflowing. However, this also caused her to take some of everything she saw. In the snacks area, Feng Qing took a bag of potato chips from the shelf and shook it in front of the man. "Hubby, can I eat this?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Sure, but you can only buy one bag for this. It's not good for your body to eat too much fried food."

She threw the chips into the cart happily and they walked a little farther. Feng Qing took down another bag of puffs from the shelf. "Hubby, I want this too."

Xie Jiuhan looked at the composition of the puff and nodded. "You can eat this, but it has a higher sugar content. You can eat at most one per day."

After a while, Feng Qing looked at the row of jelly pudding. There are all kinds of colors and at least a hundred flavors, so her entire face was filled with conflict. She didn't know which one to buy.

Xie Jiuhan said, "There's no need to look. Buy a bag for each flavor."

With that, the man pushed another car over from nowhere. Feng Qing naturally wouldn't miss this opportunity after obtaining the man's approval, and hurriedly swept the shelves.

It had to be known that the man was usually very strict with her. Every day, she had to get the man's permission to eat anything. Those fried foods, or those with high sugar content and genetically modified food were all prohibited by the man. This was the first time that he had agreed to her eating everything like today.

When the two of them left the food area, they had already purchased two large carts of food. Fortunately, Xie Jiuhan had sent two bodyguards to do manual labor for them with a call. However, when they paid the bill, a spectacular scene appeared. The computer at the cashier counter sent out a small receipt that was so long that it made one's hair stand on end.

The cashier asked in Country F's language, "Do you need anything else?"

Xie Jiuhan replied in the same authentic Country F, "Get me three boxes of condoms. I want those ultra thin and big bumps."

Although Feng Qing couldn't understand Country F's language of condoms, she knew what it was when she looked at the packaging. She didn't expect that the man wouldn't forget to buy such things. Ever since she could see with her eyes, this man would buy condoms every few days and use them very quickly!

Feng Qing said with a red face, "Three boxes is too much, one box should be enough."

Xie Jiuhan ignored her and handed his bank card to the cashier. "Give me five boxes of condoms. They'll be useful sooner or later."

Feng Qing understood what he meant, but she was also confused. She was already considering whether she should cure the man's little brother. Five boxes of condoms. Was the man planning to kill her in bed?

After settling the bill, the two of them walked out of the supermarket. The two bodyguards carried the things and sent them back to the presidential suite in advance. Actually, on the surface, it was just the two of them walking. In fact, Feng Qing could hear very clearly that there were many abnormal heartbeats around them. Those heartbeats were only possessed by professional bodyguards or fighters. It also meant that there were many bodyguards under Xie Jiuhan protecting them secretly.

In the presidential suite, a subordinate asked, "Ninth Master, Young Madam, do you need a chef to come over and cook?"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Do you think I'm useless that I can't even make a meal of seafood?"

The subordinate: "???"

The next second, the subordinate bowed and left the room. From his trembling legs, it could be seen that he was shocked. Just as he left the room, the other bodyguard at the door pushed his sunglasses up and said, "Brother, are you stupid? Since Ninth Master and Young Madam went shopping in the supermarket, he naturally had to personally make something to eat. If he didn't want to do it himself, why did he go out to buy it? And you still want to find a chef to go in and watch Ninth Master and Young Madam flaunt their love?"

Chapter 577: Punishment At The Table

Another bodyguard said, "That's right. Why don't you think about what kind of person our Ninth Master is? Other than giving birth, is there anything in the world that he doesn't know? Moreover, Ninth Master's culinary skills seem to be very good. I heard that even his knife skills in cooking are incomparable to ordinary people."

It was still the bodyguard from before who said, "You're talking nonsense. It's not like you haven't seen the Ninth Master fight and kill people. He can kill an entire company with a knife. That knife is fast, accurate, and ruthless. So it's easy for him to chop melons and vegetables, and it's even easier for him to cook."

At this point, the bodyguards looked at each other and revealed expressions that they wanted to laugh but didn't dare to. At this moment, they had a common scene in their minds. Xie Jiuhan was wearing an apron and cooking in the kitchen. That scene was too beautiful, and the bodyguards didn't dare to think about it.

The bodyguard who was questioned by Xie Jiuhan sighed softly and said with a look of yearning, "When I've saved enough money, I'll also go and have a passionate relationship."

Upon hearing this, the other bodyguards did not criticize him anymore because he had said what everyone was thinking. Bodyguards' job span was short. At a certain age, their bodies would not be able to keep up, so they would naturally be eliminated. At that time, they could switch careers.

The bodyguards looked at each other and returned to their posts with their own thoughts. Their boss and lady boss were eating. What they could do was to be on guard.

In the kitchen, Feng Qing followed suit. As Xie Jiuhan's the chief chef, she was his assistant and took the initiative to wash the vegetables and prepare the vegetables.

Feng Qing was happily deveining the big prawns, washing them and putting them on the plate. Xie Jiuhan looked at her, turned around and left the room. However, he quickly walked back with a leather band. He came behind Feng Qing and tied her hair up with a leather band.

Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but reveal a gentle and affectionate gaze after looking at her fluffy long hair that had instantly turned into a bun. This woman was like a picture book, every page was a new picture.

Xie Jiuhan praised, "Lass, you're so virtuous."

Feng Qing smiled sweetly. "My husband is also the backbone."

From processing the seafood to serving it to the dining table, it took a total of 40 minutes. Their stomachs rumbled as they looked at the table filled with all kinds of seafood and various cooking seafood dishes, so the two of them immediately started eating.

Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing, who was sitting opposite him. Her face seemed to have become smaller when compared to the king crab. However, the faint blush on her face was similar to the steamed crab shell.

"Ha..." Feng Qing exhaled. Her pink tongue spat out. She had just taken a bite of the fried squid that Xie Jiuhan had made. It was spicy for her because she had put too much chili in it. However, she liked the feeling of sweating after eating food that is so spicy.

Her eyes darted around as she saw that the man was eating elegantly. She picked up a piece of fried squid and brought it to the man's mouth. "Little Jiu Jiu, open your mouth. Be good~" The man was cracking a lobster's pincer and subconsciously opened his mouth. He did not care what Feng Qing fed him and started chewing loudly. In the end, an indescribable spiciness rushed to his brain after chewing a few times. Xie Jiuhan felt his tongue instantly lose feeling, and his mouth was red and hot.

The man's expression changed drastically and couldn't help but stick out his tongue. Feng Qing immediately raised her head and laughed loudly. She said with a smile, "This is your punishment. In the future, you can only buy one box of those naughty things at a time, do you hear me?"

Xie Jiuhan endured the feeling of extreme spiciness and swallowed the piece of fried squid. He felt that it was funny that the woman had deliberately punished him because of this.

Feng Qing was stunned when she saw that he had really eaten it. "Ah? You really ate it? Why didn't you spit out the chili?"

Just now, in order to prank the man, she specially picked up two extra pieces of chili when she picked up the squid. This kind of chili contained very high levels of capsaicin. Ordinary people really couldn't eat it. She didn't expect the man to actually swallow it all in one bite.

Xie Jiuhan took a sip of his soda and said, "I have to eat everything my wife feeds me."

In his heart, as long as Feng Qing fed him something, he would swallow it without hesitation even if he knew it was poison. Moreover, it was just a mouthful of spicy chili.

Chapter 578: Finished Using All Five Boxes

Feng Qing hurriedly poured a glass of beer for Xie Jiuhan. "Drink it quickly. Beer can relieve the spiciness."

Feng Qing regretted it in her heart when she looked at the man's flushed face. If she had known that the man would do this, she would never have made such a scene.

Xie Jiuhan finished a bottle of beer in one go. He finally regained some senses in his mouth under the effects of the alcohol. Seeing Feng Qing look at him in regret, he couldn't help but smile and reveal an expression that said, "At least you still have a conscience."

The man raised his hand to touch his mouth, and a numbing pain rose. He looked at Feng Qing and said, "I've already received the punishment you gave me, so in the last few days of Bali, I want to finish using all five boxes."

Feng Qing : "..."

As expected of the man who controlled the Xie Corporation, his brain spinned too quickly. She didn't expect that he would eat that mouthful of chili for this purpose. She felt that only she would be at a disadvantage if she traded with this man.

The meal lasted for two hours. Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing cleaned the table together. The man wore an apron and handed the washed dishes to Feng Qing as he washed the dishes. Suddenly, the phone placed at the side lit up. "God Duotian, the twenty four treasures you custom-made in Thousand Dragon House have been successfully sent to Bali in Country F. Please take note."

There were two hundred of the top-notch craftsmen in Xia country. They rushed for a day and night before completing the mission. Under the lead of the International Jewelry Alliance's president, they turned Xie Jiuhan's designs into reality.

At this moment, Feng Qing's voice sounded faintly. "By the way, Little Jiu Jiu, what's your relationship with Imperial Concubine Anna? Is she your friend or superior?"

When the man invited Imperial Concubine Anna to treat her, the woman's sixth sense told her that the relationship between the man and Imperial Concubine Anna was not ordinary. At least, it was not as simple as it looked. Most importantly, according to her understanding of the man, apart from people who he trusted very much, the man would definitely not let anyone get close to her easily.

Xie Jiuhan's expression did not change. "I just know her."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "You just know her?"

Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but glance at her. "Are you jealous of the Imperial Concubine?"

Feng Qing glanced at him. "Hmph, do you think everyone is as jealous as you? You can be so jealous when I said a few more words to the other opposite sex. To think that you could ask. Think about it, Imperial Concubine Anna's eldest son is only a year younger than me. Would I be jealous of a mother?"

Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing's "big-hearted" expression and his eyebrows twitched. He wanted to see this woman jealous because of him. After thinking for a while, Xie Jiuhan said, "We're considered old acquaintances. Imperial Concubine Anna and my mother used to have a close relationship."

Feng Qing came to a realization after hearing that her mother-in-law, whom she had never met before, actually knew Imperial Concubine Anna. She acknowledged softly as if she was unwilling to continue on this topic. She naturally no longer felt curious after knowing the origin of their relationship.

Of course, she was unwilling to continue this topic because Xie Jiuhan's mother had always been a taboo in his heart. Usually, in the Xie Manor, no one dared to mention her mother-in-law. Naturally, she did not want to undo the scar in the man's heart.

Xie Jiuhan said after Feng Qing had stopped talking, "You're my wife, and we're husband and wife, so there's nothing you can't say."

Feng Qing held her head and looked at the plate in her hand, saying, "In that case, I've always wanted to know what your mother is like in your heart. Do you hate her very much?"

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "Of course."

Feng Qing asked again, "Then have you never thought of her?"

Xie Jiuhan was slightly stunned after hearing this. After serious consideration, he said in a self-deprecating manner, "I did when I was young, but not anymore. I rarely even think of her."

Feng Qing nodded and placed the plate in the cabinet after it was dried. Then, she walked behind the man and wrapped her arms around his waist. She said in a soft and sweet voice, "Although I can't replace her to give you maternal love, if Little Jiu Jiu misses your mother in the future, you can hug me like now whenever you want. We're both women. Perhaps you'll feel the halo of maternal love from me."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The man turned around and looked at the petite woman who was hugging him. Her voice was always so warm and cute, and her smile was always so healing.

Chapter 579: The God Of The Jewelry World, JH

"Hmph, I reckon you won't have any maternal glow in twenty years with your tender appearance." Xie Jiuhan curled his lips and raised his hand to scratch the woman's petite nose.

"By the way, did Imperial Concubine Anna invite you to the banquet?" Feng Qing asked.

"Don't worry. If you can go, how can I, the King of Killers, who has always been in the Presidential Manor, not go? I've already told the Imperial Concubine that I will participate in it as Netherworld." Xie Jiuhan said.

Hearing that he was going to attend with this identity, Feng Qing pulled back her two arms from the man's waist and said with a smile, "Oh, then we'll pretend not to know each other at the banquet."

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

After Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing lived shamelessly in the presidential suite for two days, it was finally time to attend Imperial Concubine Anna's banquet. Xie Jiuhan invited a very professional styling team for Feng Qing to specially design the style for the banquet.

After bathing and burning the incense, Feng Qing sat in front of the dressing table and allowed a group of people to circle around her. One of the makeup artists looked at Feng Qing's neck in the mirror and exclaimed, "Ah, why is your neck..."

Feng Qing lied through her teeth. "Oh, it's fine. I pulled it two days ago."

The makeup artist of Country F :"..."

Because of the cultural difference, she didn't understand what Feng Qing was talking about. However, she wouldn't be considered a professional if she couldn't even handle such a small matter.

The makeup artist asked, "Are you allergic to concealer?"

Just as Feng Qing was about to answer, Xie Jiuhan instructed, "Forget about the concealer cream. Just give her a neck accessory. The concealer cream contains a lot of chemicals, so it's best not to use it."

Without waiting for the makeup artist to regain his senses, he saw the man bring over a very exquisite wooden box. When he opened the wooden box, a total of twenty four exquisite neck accessories appeared in front of everyone. The shine of the jewelry and colors stimulated everyone's eyes.

Feng Qing said to the makeup artist, "Just like my husband said, choose a suitable neck accessory for me."

The makeup artist was a little stunned, but he still agreed. He had been a makeup artist his entire life, and this was the first time he had seen someone, be it a political figure or a superstar in the entertainment industry, take out so many necklaces at once.

"What? Thousand Dragon House?!" When the makeup artist casually picked up a neck accessory, he couldn't help but cry out in surprise. The world's top jewelry design institution—Thousand Dragon House. It was obvious that it came from Xia country from the name. However, it was the publicly recognized most professional and authoritative jewelry processing agency in the world. Many rich businessmen in the world wanted them to make a piece of jewelry, but they had to book it three to five years in advance. Moreover, they had to pay the reservation fee in advance.

The makeup artist looked at the neck accessories in the box. There were a total of twenty four neck accessories, and all of them were actually produced by Thousand Dragon House. Every product of Thousand Dragon House was definitely of top quality. It was already not bad to see one or two usually. He was just a relatively famous makeup artist and did not know Xie Jiuhan's identity at all. Hence, he could not help but wonder how long Feng Qing had waited and how much money she had spent to accumulate so many neck accessories produced by Thousand Dragon House.

It was already very shocking to see so many neck accessories produced by Thousand Dragon House, but what made the makeup artist even more shocked was that every one of these neck accessories was signed 'JH & FQ'. He didn't know FQ, but he had heard of JH's name before. Wasn't that the top jewelry designer in the world, God JH?

The makeup artist was shocked beyond words when he looked at the signature on the neck accessory. His hand that was holding the neck accessory started to tremble. Those in their industry had the most contact with the jewelry industry, so they were also very clear about the situation in the jewelry industry.

Back then, this God JH had participated in the jewelry design of Thousand Dragon House and relied on his own strength to forcefully revive the desolate Xia country's jewelry industry. It was also because of him that Thousand Dragon House became the number one jewelry industry organization in the world.

If the makeup artist didn't remember wrongly, a random bracelet designed by God JH was sold for more than a hundred million yuan a few years ago. Moreover, any jewelry designed by him would ultimately fall into the hands of the jewelry collectors of the various countries. Regardless of whether it was politicians or celebrities, they could not even ask for a piece of jewelry personally designed by God JH.

The makeup artist kept flipping through the neck accessories. These were all designed by JH and made by Thousand Dragon House. If he took this box of neck accessories outside, he could instantly become a nouveau riche.

Chapter 580: Are You Very Cold?

"Madam, I think this hollowed-out golden necklace suits you better. Its patterns are retro and its shape is thick, especially the ruby in the middle. It's very compatible with the red evening gown the stylist chose for you. What do you think?" After choosing for a while, the makeup artist took out the biggest golden necklace from the wooden box.

Feng Qing turned around and saw that the makeup artist's hand, which was holding the golden necklace, was trembling slightly. She couldn't help but ask, "Are you very cold?"

The makeup artist shook his head and revealed a look of embarrassment. He also felt that he had lost his composure. Actually, he didn't want to do this, but he really couldn't control his emotions. After all, the golden brocade necklace in his hand was worth at least a few hundred million. He wouldn't be able to earn so much money even if he worked his entire life without eating and drinking. So how could he not be excited when there was a pile of such things in the box beside him?

Feng Qing picked up a golden bracelet from the dressing table and wore it on her wrist. The makeup artist only took a peek and was instantly shocked. It was another accessory made by Master JH. As the top makeup artist in the industry, he had studied Master JH's past works because the style of the accessories designed by Master JH was really unique, the kind that could be recognized at a glance. "Madam, are you a fan of Master JH too?" The makeup artist asked as he helped Feng Qing wear the golden neckband. At the mention of Master JH, the makeup artist's eyes were filled with stars.

"Master... JH?" Feng Qing raised her eyebrows.

"You... don't know Master JH? Then why do you have so much jewelry designed by Master JH?" The makeup artist was shocked.

"My jewelry seems to be basically from the Thousand Dragon House. The things they make are not bad and can be used." Feng Qing looked at the makeup artist in confusion, not understanding why he was making a fuss.

Be it the accessories of Thousand Dragon House or other high-end custom-made clothes and bags, her cloakroom would be updated with a large number every quarter, so she did not know anything about these things.

The makeup artist probed, "Madam, you must have spent a lot of money collecting so much jewelry from Thousand Dragon House, right? And you should know many collectors, right?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "No, I don't need to spend money to buy these things because Thousand Dragon House will send some to my house every once in a while."

The makeup artist: "???"

Now, he's suspecting the authenticity of the large pile of jewelry from the Thousand Dragon House. Why did he feel that the Thousand Dragon House Feng Qing was talking about was completely different from the Thousand Dragon House he knew?

The lights were brightly lit in the Sacred Hall of Country F's Royal Palace.

Xing Yue was walking in a military uniform. Beside him was a man wearing a golden mask. When he saw Xie Jiuhan dressed up as Netherworld, the corners of his mouth twitched.

Xing Yue said, "You were also invited to the banquet?"

Netherworld said coldly, "Is there a problem?"

Xing Yue said meaningfully, "There's really a problem. I wonder if Imperial Concubine Anna invited Netherworld? Or the president of the Xie Corporation?".

The man's low voice came from under the golden mask. "Aren't you talking nonsense? Since I'm wearing a mask, what identity do you think I used when I accepted the invitation?"

Xing Yue's expression darkened. He stared at Netherworld with a dangerous expression. "It's really beyond my expectations. I didn't expect that the dignified Imperial Concubine of Country F would know you, the King of Killers in the Dark World."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "Believe me, you don't know much more."

Xing Yue narrowed his eyes and asked, "For example?"

Xie Jiuhan said meaningfully, "For example, if the King of Country F doesn't believe me, why would he hire me as the Chief Instructor of the Seven Barracks? Or if Imperial Concubine Anna doesn't believe me, with her personality and methods, would she invite me, the King of Killers, to attend the banquet?"

Xing Yue was obviously stunned for a moment. He looked at Xie Jiuhan formally for the first time. This man not only knew the Imperial Concubine, but from his words just now, it could be seen that his relationship with the King was extraordinary.

Suddenly, Netherworld stopped. Xing Yue subconsciously stopped as well and realized that Netherworld was looking behind him. Although he was wearing a mask, he could clearly feel that Netherworld was looking behind him. Therefore, he turned around to look behind him, wanting to see what Netherworld was looking at. He realized that Feng Qing was wearing an ultra-low-collared dark red dress and walking into the depths of the Palace.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro