611 - 620

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 611: Return

After hearing him finish, Feng Qing said with a helpless and embarrassed expression, "Duke Raymond, I can't accept this gift..."

Duke Raymond smiled and said, "My beautiful Miss Qingqing, please don't be polite to us. Our Country F's people are very direct. If we like it, we'll say that we like it. If we don't like it, we'll say that we don't like it. So you don't have to be polite to us at all."

Feng Qing corrected him. "Duke Raymond, I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not being polite to you, but I really can't accept this gift."

Although this shiny 'big diamond' looked very dazzling, this kind of thing was not practical nor does it have any collectible value. Most importantly, it was not worth much. The only thing worth paying attention to was the words engraved on it that were given to her by the Duke's Manor of Country F. Moreover, it would probably cause a big commotion before it left the airport when such a big thing was to be transported back to the country from a thousand miles away. Her image was also engraved in it. Feng Qing felt a little dizzy just by thinking of that scene.

Duke Raymond had a puzzled look so Feng Qing pretended to be serious and said, "Duke Raymond, when I treated Madam Mingxue previously, I said that I'm a low-key person, so I used other identities. It's going against my personality for you to come over and thank me so openly. Moreover, the one who saved Madam Mingxue was not me, but the Healer of A Dark Organization."

Hearing her say this, Duke Raymond smiled and said, "Qingqing, I understand what you mean. After all, being modest and low-key is very consistent with the tradition of your Xia countrymen, so I've long guessed your thoughts. Therefore, I privately ordered someone to carve another large diamond. The image engraved is the image of the Healer."

Feng Qing: "???"

Helpless, Feng Qing could only compromise and let Duke Raymond send the 'big diamond' with the glorious image of the Healer to A Dark Organization. She got someone to wrap the 'big diamond' with her image in red silk. After it was shipped back to Xia country, she would find a glass factory to melt this thing. She really didn't understand the aesthetic standards of the F countrymen. They actually had a person's image engraved in such a big glass. Not only was it not good-looking, but it also made her feel like she was immortal.

Country F's Bali International Airport.

Xie Jiuhan brought Feng Qing to the parking area of the private jet. Before Feng Qing boarded the plane, she did not forget to turn around and wave goodbye to Imperial Concubine Anna, who was standing under the plane. Not far away from them, Duke Raymond and Madam Mingxue were also sending her off. Further away, Xing Yue was standing beside a jeep and waving at her. Although he was very far away, Feng Qing still smiled at him. For some reason, she felt that she would meet Xing Yue again soon.

The private jet flew up with a roar and gradually disappeared into the blue sky and white clouds. Only then did Imperial Concubine Anna retract her gaze, revealing a pleasant smile before turning around and walking in the direction she came. Beside her were more than a hundred members of the royal family's guards. All the passengers in the airport were surprised when they saw this scene. Who could make Imperial Concubine Anna send them off personally? Even the royal family's guards had been mobilized.

All sorts of guesses spread. The royal family of Country F, the Presidential Manor, and the Duke's Manor had all appeared. This was the first time such a situation had happened.

In the stratosphere, the plane was flying rapidly. Feng Qing sat in a luxurious massage chair and admired the beautiful scenery in the sky. After elegantly taking a sip of champagne, she stretched lazily.

She was tormented by Xie Jiuhan until the latter half of the night last night. Even though she slept until noon, Feng Qing still didn't sleep enough. Now that she was free, she left the luxurious massage chair and walked towards a luxurious room on the plane. "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm sleepy. I'll sleep for a while first."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. He wanted to sleep with her, but his phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated. His plane had long achieved the ability to not turn off phones during the flight, so he could still receive all sorts of signals when he took the plane.

"Boss, the experiment failed again. The funds that were allocated last time have been used up." Xie Jiuhan's eyelids twitched when he saw the message on his phone.

"Give me a number." After pondering for a while, Xie Jiuhan pressed his phone.

"At least another three hundred million. You know how expensive those materials are," The other party replied.

It was just three hundred million. Xie Jiuhan did not care at all. He transferred the money to the other party's account in minutes. The other party sent a message. "Oh my god, you transferred three hundred million just like that? Boss, I seriously suspect that you're doing an unorthodox business. Tell me, are you in the arms smuggling business?"

Chapter 612: Blue Stock Capital And Xia Qianxue

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and replied, "You talk too much. Would the arms dealer spend so much money on you to support your experiments in the deserted desert?"

After more than ten seconds, the other party replied, "Boss is indeed Boss. What you said makes sense. I was just saying it for fun. I definitely believe that you are a serious person."

Before Xie Jiuhan could finish replying, the other party sent another message. "By the way, Boss, there's something that you might need to do personally. Shang Feng plans to transport a jet fighter back from M6 Strait, but Xia country is strict. It's impossible to transport the entire jet fighter back directly, so we can only split the jet fighter into eight pieces and ship it back in batches. You're the only one on our side who's good at fighting and knows how to dismantle and assemble the plane. Moreover, Shang Feng has already finished negotiating with the Xie Corporation and the Blue Stock Capital."

Looking at this message, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Blue Stocks Capital is involved too?"

The other party replied, "Of course. Blue Stocks Capital has a deep connection with Shang Feng. You can think about their specific relationship."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. From two years ago, he had already started paying attention to Blue Stock Capital. This company never fought against the Xie Corporation head-on. It even deliberately avoided competing with the Xie Corporation several times. As long as both companies were optimistic about a project, the Blue Stocks Capital would actively avoid it. Blue Stock Capital was a rising star in the business world, and its development speed was very shocking.

In the beginning, Xie Jiuhan did not take the other party seriously. After all, he had seen too many short-lived enterprises over the years. They were not a threat to the Xie Corporation at all.

However, two years later, he realized that he had underestimated the Blue Stocks Capital. He had even sent someone to specially investigate the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital, but the other party was too mysterious. Not only could he not find out the other party's name, but he also did not know which country the other party was from.

Previously, Xie Jiuhan had seen a photo. That photo was taken secretly. The angle was not very good, and the clarity was not clear enough. It was not even focused at all. There was a person in a white suit in the photo. It was said that he was the legendary chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital.

Xie Jiuhan clearly remembered that the person in the photo had slicked-back hair. From the contrast of the surrounding scenery in the photo, he could tell that this person was not tall. He even had an arm around a woman.

According to the investigation, the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital did not smoke or drink. He only liked beautiful women and was an out-and-out playboy. It was said that the daughter of the Xia family, Xia Qianxue, was close to him. It seemed that many of the top factions in Xia country had contacted Xia Qianxue to build a relationship with the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital, but they were not successful.

Xie Jiuhan thought for a while before the other party sent another message. "I heard that the boss of Blue Stocks Capital will also go to M6 Strait in order to obtain this fighter jet. Boss, I think you might meet him this time. When the time comes, can you help me ask for research funds from him?"

Xie Jiuhan rolled his eyes and replied, "I'll transfer another three hundred million to you. Hurry up and go back to your laboratory."

The other party replied, "Goodbye."

Xie Jiuhan locked his phone and stood up to walk towards Feng Qing. Feng Qing was lying on the bed and hadn't slept. She was holding her phone and sending a message to Mr. Qing Er. As there was nothing else here, Mr. Qing Er and the rest had already left Country F three to four days ago. However, they had only rested in Xia country for a day before they received missions from the organization and went to do their own things.

When Mr. Qing Er found out that Feng Qing was returning to Xia country, he hurriedly passed on his conversation with the Night God to Feng Qing as she would definitely meet Xu Mingqian in school.

"Qingqing, ever since Night God found out your identity, I feel that there's something wrong with his current state." Mr. Qing Er sent a message.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"He seems more autistic than before," Mr. Qing Er said.

Feng Qing : "..."

After thinking for a while, she typed and asked, "Did he say anything else to you after knowing my identity?"

"He did. He seemed to care if you knew who he was." Mr. Qing Er recalled the situation that day and typed. "At that time, I didn't know if you knew, but you definitely know now. However, at that time, I told the Night God that you knew he was Xu Mingqian."

Less than five seconds later, Mr. Qing Er sent another message. "I feel that with Night God's intelligence, he must have thought things through. There's no need to be conflicted about this. After all, you already know each other. It's considered even, right?"

Chapter 613: You're My Reverse Scale

She was completely speechless after looking at Mr. Qing Er's words. Although they already knew each other's identities, it would definitely be very awkward for them to meet again. How should she address the other party? Should she call him Brother Mingqian like before, or Night God?

Just as the two of them finished chatting, the bedroom door was pushed open and Xie Jiuhan walked in. He looked at Feng Qing, who was lying on the bed, and sat beside her.

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Didn't you say that you were sleepy?"

Feng Qing rolled over and wrapped her arms around the man's waist, pressing her head tightly against the man's lower back. She even deliberately rubbed her nose against the waistline.

Feeling Feng Qing's warm breath on his waist, the man said softly, "I can only stay at home for three days after I return to the country this time. Then, I'll go abroad on a business trip. There's a very important matter that I need to deal with."

Hearing this, Feng Qing stopped rubbing her head and looked at the man. "You're going on a business trip again?"

The Xie Corporation was involved in various fields. As the president of the corporation, Xie Jiuhan had often gone on business trips before they got married. In the past, she had always hoped that the man was not at home so that she could do her own things without being discovered. However, she actually did not want the man to go on business trips now. She wished she could keep him by her side.

Xie Jiuhan nodded and did not speak. He could see the reluctance in Feng Qing's eyes. Feng Qing pouted her pink lips and asked, "Then how long will it take for you to come back?"

Xie Jiuhan thought for a moment and said, "The situation this time is a little complicated. It will take at least half a month. The specifics will depend on the progress of the work. If the progress is fast, perhaps ten days will be enough."

Hearing this, Feng Qing's heart suddenly tightened as an uneasy feeling attacked her heart. From the man's tone, she could hear a different feeling, as if he would encounter some danger on this business trip.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "You're going to discuss business?"

Xie Jiuhan replied vaguely. He didn't want to tell Feng Qing the truth, afraid that she would worry about his safety. For the first time, his eyes avoided her. Feng Qing asked, "It must be very dangerous, right?"

Xie Jiuhan remained silent and sighed in his heart. This woman was too smart. He couldn't hide anything from her.

The M6 Strait was one of the most dangerous places in the world. It was chaotic, dirty, and filled with blood. Many large international forces were also entrenched there. It was considered a real sinful place. The governments of the various countries turned a blind eye to it. After all, there was not only light in this world, but also darkness.

When the woman's eyes were starting to turn red, Xie Jiuhan hurriedly said, "Don't worry, I'm the King of Killers. No one will be able to kill me."

When he said this, his face was filled with confidence. As the King of Killers who had been famous for a long time, be it assassination or head-on killing, he rarely met his match. Although he could not guarantee that he would not be injured, he could still return alive from M6 Strait. If he did not even have this little ability, he would not have lived until now and would have died in danger time and time again.

Feng Qing raised her beautiful chin and blinked as she stared at the man. After opening her mouth for a long time, she retracted her chin. She didn't want to give the man any instructions, nor did she want to give him any pressure or force him to promise her anything. All she could do was not give the man any restraints or concerns and let him go out and do whatever he wanted.

"Little Jiu Jiu, there's something I've always wanted to ask you," Feng Qing said.

Xie Jiuhan looked at her and said, "What is it?"

"A man like you was born to be a ruler in the mortal world, the son of destiny. You've long since stood at the peak of the Capital and looked down on the mortal world, but the more you do this, the less weakness you can have, right?" Feng Qing asked.

Xie Jiuhan understood what she meant. Wasn't Feng Qing talking about herself?

Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing's pretty face and said, "Do you know? Before I met you, Ji Yunchen told me that I can't be greedy for women, nor can I develop feelings for any woman. Only by being heartless and cutting off all love can I live freely..."

"Then you met me." Feng Qing smiled.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "That's right. Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you uncontrollably. As for Ji Yunchen's warnings, they were all thrown out of the sky because I can charge into the enemy's ranks for the person I love and overcome all obstacles!"

"Oh, then who is the person you love?" Feng Qing asked, although she knew the answer.

The man placed her head on his thigh and looked down at Feng Qing with his whirlpool-like eyes. Then, he raised his hand and gently scratched the tip of her nose. "Of course it's you, but you're not my weakness. You're my reverse scale."

Chapter 614: Let's Sleep Together

Feng Qing revealed a sweet smile. She felt as if she had been fed a mouthful of honey by the man. She stretched out a finger and gently drew on the man's chest, as if she was writing the words 'It's great to have you'.

"I'm very honored to be Little Jiu Jiu's reverse scale. I'll use my love for you to transform into the hardest scale to protect you from ever being injured, and Little Jiu Jiu will also be my life support. As long as you're here, I'm not afraid of anything!" Feng Qing said to the man with a smile as she drew.

Xie Jiuhan spewed out a stream of hot air from his nose. He grabbed Feng Qing's little hand that was drawing and brought it to his nose to smell. The man's eyes turned dangerous as he said, "Since you're my reverse scale, shouldn't I admire my reverse scale's lustful state?"

The next second, before the man could transform into a wild beast, Feng Qing slipped away from the man's arms like a fish. She buried her face in the pillow. "Don't disturb my sleep. I'm already asleep."

Xie Jiuhan sat at the side and looked at her lying with a funny expression. Then, he turned around. His firm chest muscles made intimate contact with Feng Qing's beautiful back. Then, he pressed one arm and one leg on her, completely covering the woman under him.

The man stretched out his neck and his noble thin lips gently landed on Feng Qing's ear. Then, he kissed her earlobe, neck, and shoulders where the woman was exposed. The temperature of the woman's body was also rising rapidly.

Feng Qing's voice was soft. "Aiya, stop fooling around. I'm about to fall asleep."

Xie Jiuhan smiled silently. "It's fine. Let's sleep together."

The private jet flew in the sky. Wherever it passed, one could only hear the rumbling of the plane, but they could not see the shadow of the plane at all. The thick clouds were stirred by the airflow brought about by the plane, as if a scalpel had cut a hole in the sky.

At the same time, in the VIP parking lot of Country F's Bari International Airport, Madam Mingxue and Duke Raymond were walking towards their car. There were many plain-clothed police officers in the parking lot.

Just as Imperial Concubine Anna stepped into the car, she saw them walking over. Hence, she greeted Madam Mingxue. "Yes, it looks like the stubborn illness that has troubled Mingxue for many years has finally been cured. This is all thanks to Duke Raymond. He was the one who spent a lot of time and effort to invite the Healer to Country F. Look at your face now. You're really much younger than before. There's a huge difference from your past lifeless look."

Hearing this, Madam Mingxue smiled calmly, as if she had long known that Imperial Concubine Anna would not say anything pleasant. The two most powerful women in Country F were naturally like fire and water. After all, two tigers couldn't share one mountain. If she had to pursue the grudge between them in detail, she would have to go back to fifteen years ago.

Madam Mingxue deliberately said in an annoying voice, "Your Highness, you've been thinking about this little problem of mine. You're really considerate. My son invited the Healer to treat my illness and even gave me a prescription. It's only been a few days since I drank it, but my complexion is already getting better and better. Moreover, it seems like I'm going to regain my youth..."

Imperial Concubine Anna smiled insincerely and said, "Since you haven't recovered completely, you should recuperate in the Duke's Manor. Don't come out and be smug. You even specially came to the airport to send Feng Qing off. Feng Qing has already married long ago. What will others think if you do this? And you, Raymond, you're the Duke of Country F after all. You represent the image of the entire country's nobility, so you have to be more careful when you do things outside. What's yours will definitely be yours, and what's not yours, you'd better not waste your effort. Don't think that everyone will divorce for the old Duke like your mother."

In Imperial Concubine Anna's eyes, the reason why the people from the Duke's Manor came to send her off was mainly because Duke Raymond had not given up on Feng Qing. She had heard from others that Raymond had confessed to Feng Qing in Xia country. Now that she knew that Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan were husband and wife, she had a biased opinion of Duke Raymond.

"I don't agree with your words, Your Highness. The truth has proven that it was the right choice for me to get a divorce and remarry. My husband loves me, and my son is filial. I'm very satisfied with this. We were young once like Feng Qing. At her age, she's naive and innocent, so she's very easily deceived by scums. So what if she's married? Could it be that her current husband is definitely the best?" Madam Mingxue retorted slowly.

Chapter 615: Because She Had Seen Her Husband Before

The corners of Imperial Concubine Anna's mouth curled up into a smile. "Mingxue, you're thinking too much. With Qingqing's brain and wisdom, the husband she found is naturally a top figure. Although Raymond is not bad, isn't he not in Qingqing's eyes too? I advise you to give up on this idea."

Madam Mingxue raised her eyebrows and said, "Your Highness, how do you know that the husband Qingqing found is a top figure? Can he be better than my son?"

Imperial Concubine Anna said smugly, "Because I've seen her husband."

With that, she sat in the backseat of the car, wind up the car window, and smiled at Madam Mingxue. "By the way, the Duke's Manor method is also very strange. You actually thought of giving Feng Qing a big diamond, oh no, two diamonds. Don't you think it's a little silly to give that kind of thing? If you use such a method to chase after a girl, not to mention an outstanding girl like Qingqing, Raymond won't be able to chase any kind of girl. Hahaha..."

Imperial Concubine Anna waved at the two people standing outside. After the royal convoy rang with a horn, it slowly drove off. Madam Mingxue turned to look at Duke Raymond after hearing Imperial Concubine Anna's words, her eyes filled with coldness. "What big diamond?"

She had been taking medicine and recuperating recently and had often been in seclusion, so she did not pay much attention to what was going on outside. This was the first time she had heard that Duke Raymond had given Feng Qing two large diamonds. Regardless of what it was, it was a slap in her face to be mocked by Imperial Concubine Anna.

Duke Raymond said, "I originally planned to build a one-to-one ratio golden statue for Feng Qing, but I think it's more suitable to use glass carvings as diamonds according to Country F's culture. After all, diamonds represent eternity, right? It means that our Duke's Manor will forever remember her saving our lives!"

Madam Mingxue's eyes were about to roll out of their sockets after she heard her son's explanation. Finally, anger rushed to her head. She raised her leg and kicked Raymond's butt, causing him to stumble.

Madam Mingxue said in exasperation, "Why did I give birth to a simple-minded son like you?!"

Duke Raymond rubbed his butt and said aggrievedly, "Mother, I've admired her more and more ever since Qingqing treated your illness as the Healer. However, I know that I'm not worthy of such a good girl, so I gradually lost the thought of marrying her. Now, I'm more curious about who her husband is and what kind of man is worthy of a woman like her."

Madam Mingxue's anger dissipated a little. "Just now, Imperial Concubine Anna said that she had seen Qingqing's husband, which means that her husband's identity is definitely not ordinary. Moreover, when Anna said it, she had a very honored and smug expression, which further proves that Qingqing's husband is an extraordinary person."

When she spoke up to this point, a ball of worry arose in her eyes, and she muttered to herself, "I only hope that she can marry someone who really loves her. I don't want her to repeat Feng Yiru's mistake."

Raymond said in confusion, "Mother, what are you worried about?"

Madam Mingxue shook her head, and the worry in her heart instantly dissipated. Her concern caused her to be in a mess, and she felt that her worry was completely unnecessary. After all, there were only a few men in the world who were as powerful as Feng Qing's biological father!

Madam Mingxue looked at Raymond and asked, "Son, do you know what it means to create a golden statue for someone or carve a person's image on something?"

Duke Raymond replied, "I've specially checked this. It represents the highest respect for a person."

Madam Mingxue resisted the urge to kick him again and explained, "Silly child, remember. In Xia country's traditional culture, erecting a statue or engraving image usually represents a memorial for the dead. People remember and commemorate it by worshiping the carved image, not forgetting what this person had done."

Duke Raymond came to a realization when he heard this explanation. He finally understood why Feng Qing had a look of embarrassment when he gave it to her just now. So this was what it meant. In other words, sending two large diamonds with Feng Qing's image was equivalent to cursing her to death in Feng Qing's eyes.

Xing Yue rolled up the car window and drove back to the Presidential Manor after watching the convoy of the Duke's Manor leave. The news of the three major factions in Country F appearing at the airport at the same time to send them off had already been spread on the Internet. The people in Bali were even more gossipy, and all sorts of guesses were spreading on the Internet.

Country F's Presidential Manor.

When Xing Yue stepped into the presidential palace, a nurse rushed over. "Young Master Xing Yue, Miss Tessa has been making a scene. No matter how we persuade her, she won't take the medicine."

Chapter 616: The Twisted Tessa

Xing Yue's expression darkened as he said in a cold voice, "Since she doesn't want to take medicine, then let her stay in the Presidential Manor obediently. Don't think about going out to do evil again."

The female nurse said worriedly, "Young Master Xing Yue, Miss Tessa listens to you the most. Why don't you persuade her to take the medicine?"

Xing Yue snorted coldly and turned to walk towards the other side. His cold voice echoed in the quiet corridor. "Tell her the time she takes her medicine will be the time when she sees me. Otherwise, I'll never see her again."

However, just as he pushed open his door, a bodyguard in a black suit rushed over. "Young Master Xing Yue, something big happened. Miss Tessa is mutilating herself with broken glass!"

A minute later, Xing Yue appeared at the door of Tessa's room. Before he could enter, he heard Tessa shouting hysterically inside, "You bunch of useless people, don't stop me. Let me die!"

Upon hearing this, the servants and bodyguards in the room urged her not to be rash. Tessa immediately turned her face aside when she saw Xing Yue push the door open and enter.

Xing Yue walked into the room and saw a mess. All sorts of items were scattered on the ground. The colorful pills were also crushed, and some antiques were even scrapped.

Xing Yue said with a black face, "Tessa, have you had enough?"

Hearing his words, Tessa sat down on the head of the bed and hugged her knees with an aggrieved expression. "Brother, why didn't you come see me?"

Xing Yue did not speak or answer. Tessa looked out of the window and said in a cold voice, "The three major forces of Country F are at the airport together and are suspected to be sending off an important person. Ha, I really want to know who the important person is."

Xing Yue still ignored her and ordered the servants and bodyguards to retreat. He took a few steps forward and said, "No matter who I send off, it has nothing to do with you. This is not something you should worry about. Your first priority now is to take your medicine."

Upon hearing the word medicine, Tessa's sharp nails couldn't help but pierce into the flesh on her leg. Blood instantly oozed out, and the stabbing pain made her expression turn even colder.

"I heard that Duke Raymond invited the Healer of A Dark Organization to treat Madam Mingxue and treat her headache that has plagued her for nearly twenty years. Although your illness is not easy to treat, I believe the Healer will definitely treat you. When next year comes, I will personally bid for the only foreign quota." Looking at Tessa's messy hair, Xing Yue pretended to be cheerful.

"Why didn't you let Feng Qing come over to treat me? Didn't you say that she knew Xia country's traditional Chinese medicine and that acupuncture? It was said that she used acupuncture to save my life at the banquet. She's so powerful, so why didn't she come to treat me? If she can't treat me, I'll charge her with crime!" Tessa said with a murderous look.

Hearing what Tessa said, Xing Yue frowned and his expression darkened. "Alright, Tessa, stop fooling around!"

Tessa turned to look at Xing Yue, the smile on her face twisted a little. "Brother, you really care about Feng Qing. You're actually so afraid that I'll kill her."

Xing Yue gritted his teeth and said, "Qingqing is already on the way back. She was the one who saved you with acupuncture at the banquet that day. This is an indisputable fact and everyone has seen it. If you don't believe me, then you can ask the people who attended the banquet that day. I think that with her age, even if she knows some Chinese medicine, she should only know a little. Therefore, it's useless even if you invite her."

Speaking up to this point, he said earnestly, "Tessa, one has to know how to repay kindness. Besides, Qingqing saved your life. Why are you still so prejudiced against her? Don't you understand after this incident? The real bad person isn't Feng Qing, but Feng Jianing. She was the one who deliberately slandered Feng Qing. She was the one who deliberately induced you to have such a huge misunderstanding and prejudice against Feng Qing. She was also the one who drugged the wine at the banquet and made you relapse."

Tessa looked at Xing Yue with neurotic eyes and said in a distorted voice, "I don't care. I only know that Feng Qing humiliated me at the banquet. I don't know what kind of bewitchment she gave you to make you listen to her so obediently. She's a little demon. She's the one who deserves to die the most!"

Xing Yue felt disgusted after seeing Tessa like this. The current Tersa made him feel disgusted, and a sense of alienation rose in him. He couldn't help but turn around, not wanting to look at this sister he had doted on for twenty years.

Chapter 617: Who Do You Think You Are?

"Tessa, you really disappoint me. I didn't expect that after experiencing so much, you actually haven't reflected on yourself. You always push all the responsibility and mistakes onto others. You deliberately poisoned the banquet and in order to frame Feng Qing, you actually didn't hesitate to kill Feng Jianing. On the surface, you look innocent and cute, but internally, you're dirty and evil. A person like you is really the shame of the Presidential Manor. Now, the image of the Presidential Manor has been affected by you. Father also paid a lot to protect you. Otherwise, who do you think you are? You still dare to hate this and complain about that? You would have long been sent to jail by the royal guards to wait for your sentence!" Xing Yue said coldly.

Tessa looked up at Xing Yue's back, her face filled with disbelief. "Brother, you actually scolded me for Feng Qing, that little slut from Xia country?"

Before he could finish his sentence, Xing Yue grabbed Tessa's collar and lifted her up with a huge force. "Remember, I'm also from Xia country. If I hear you insult and insult Xia country people again, I'll be the first to not let you off!"

With that, Xing Yue threw Tessa back onto the bed and turned to walk out of the room. He and Tessa were not related by blood, but they had grown up together after all. Their relationship was not inferior to that of biological siblings, and this was the first time he had been so angry with her.

Xing Yue walked to the door and ordered the servants who were standing in a row outside the door. "Listen carefully. From now on, whenever there's anything related to Tessa, report it to Mr. President. If Mr. President asks, say that I can't control Tessa's matters and don't want to interfere anymore."

"Yes, Young Master Xing Yue," the servants replied.

Upon hearing this, Tessa hurriedly rushed out of the house. However, she only saw Xing Yue's back at the corner. She was disappointed to the point of despair, and her heart ached to the point of hysteria. The brother she had called for more than twenty years had actually broken off all ties with her for a whore from Xia country who he had only known for a month. This completely made Tessa lose her rationality.

"Brother, I'll make you regret your choice today." Tessa roared with a sinister expression.

In the Capital in Xia country.

After a long flight, the Xie Corporation's private jet landed steadily on the Xie Manor's parking lot. This parking ground was not big, only a long runway. It took up one-fifth of the Xie Manor's total area.

The cabin door of the plane opened and Xie Jiuhan held Feng Qing's hand as they walked down. When they arrived in Xia country, it was 11 AM in Xia country. The warm sunlight shone on the ground, and everything was so beautiful.

Xie Jiuhan pulled Feng Qing into his arms and hugged her. He propped up his coat to block the sunlight for the woman. The two of them had a good time in the plane's bedroom. After this period of training, Xie Jiuhan's fingers were more and more superb. Feng Qing was also loved by him until she was about to die.

After walking for a while, Feng Qing narrowed her eyes and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, hug."

Xie Jiuhan looked at her and hugged Feng Qing. Feng Qing buried her face in the man's arms and fell asleep in a few breaths. She had been tortured by the man just now, and now her entire body was soft. Waves of fatigue surged into her brain.

The people from the Xie Manor who came to pick Young Madam up kept quiet out of fear after they saw this. They did not even dare to breathe loudly, afraid that they would wake Young Madam up from her afternoon nap. They only smiled knowingly when they saw Xie Jiuhan hugging Young Madam. As the servants and bodyguards of the Xie family, they had worked in the Xie family for many years. If anyone could make Xie Jiuhan treat them so gently, it would be Feng Qing.

In the long corridor of the Xie Manor, Xie Jiuhan bumped into his aunt, Xie Yuhuan, with Feng Qing in his arms. The man hurriedly gave her a look to shut up after he saw that Xie Yuhuan was about to speak, signaling her not to speak.

Xie Yuhuan: "???"

After returning to the bedroom, Xie Jiuhan placed Feng Qing on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Feng Qing was in a daze. She barely opened her blurry eyes and said, "We're already home?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Yes, rest assured and sleep for a while."

However, what answered him was Feng Qing's light snoring. Looking at Feng Qing, who was sleeping like a kitten, the man couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness.

Xie Jiuhan realized that Xie Yuhuan was still outside after gently closing the bedroom door. Hence, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Aunt, what's the matter?"

Xie Yuhuan took two steps forward and said, "Jiuhan, didn't you go on a business trip? Why did you come back with Qingqing? Did you go to Country F too?"

Xie Jiuhan said in a deep voice, "Oh, I happened to be on the way back, so I picked her up."

Chapter 618: I Dote On My Wife

Xie Yuhuan had nothing to say, but her eyes were filled with dissatisfaction as she looked at Xie Jiuhan. She had always been holding a grudge against Xie Jiuhan for doting on Feng Qing. He could have come back directly, so why did he have to pick Feng Qing up? She was already an adult. Couldn't she come back on her own?

Xie Yuhuan asked, "Then you should have heard about Yuning's matter in Country F's palace, right?"

Xie Jiuhan pretended not to hear her. "What?"

Xie Yuhuan repeated, "I said Yuning, Long Yuning. She followed the Sun dance troupe to Country F's palace to perform and even met Feng Qing there."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Little Aunt, who did Qingqing meet? I might not know her. If there's nothing else, I'll go back."

Xie Yuhuan instantly felt a nameless anger rise in her heart after looking at Xie Jiuhan's cold and distant expression. "Jiuhan, you really have to discipline Qingqing. If not for her causing trouble in the palace, Yuning wouldn't have been embarrassed in Country F."

Xie Yuhuan had just received news that Meng Xiaodong, a famous dance artist from Xia country, had officially announced that she would not be Long Yuning's teacher anymore. She was planning to look for Meng Xiaodong and use her status to force Meng Xiaodong to retract her announcement.

Xie Yuhuan said with a mean expression when Xie Jiuhan was silent, "As the madam of the Xie family, you should tell Qingqing to do what a wife should do and not go against Yuning all day."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Little Aunt, I heard that your health hasn't been good recently. Your resistance has fallen, and you always catch a cold?"

Xie Yuhuan's anger dissipated a lot when she heard his concern. "Yes, a little, but it's not a big problem."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "I know of a way to live a long life. It's to mind your own business and spend your later years in peace. It's more important than anything else. Aunt, you can give it a try."

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

She was stunned for a few seconds before she came back to her senses. She naturally knew what Xie Jiuhan meant With her IQ. He was obviously warning her to mind her own business and lead a carefree life.

Looking at the coldness in Xie Jiuhan's eyes, Xie Yuhuan asked, "Jiuhan, are you so impatient with me now?"

Xie Jiuhan looked into her eyes. "That's right."

Xie Yuhuan roared, "I'm doing this for the entire Xie Manor. Why am I worrying about this? Isn't it because of you guys? Qingqing is the madam of the Xie Manor after all. She represents the face of the entire Xie Manor. I don't want the entire Xie Manor to be humiliated in front of the world because of her!"

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's black eyes shone with a cold light. If not for the fact that he still remembered how Xie Yuhuan had taken care of him when he was young, the bullet in Xie Jiuhan's gun would have already shot into Xie Yuhuan's mouth.

"Little Aunt, there's something I have to remind you. I don't have any good points, and my biggest good point is that I can't stand hearing others say anything bad about my wife. In the future, no matter how my wife offends you, please come at me. I will dote on my own wife," Xie Jiuhan said coldly.

Xie Jiuhan's aura was too terrifying. The faint killing intent was like an ice storm that blew past Xie Yuhuan's face, making her feel cold.

Xie Yuhuan whispered, "Jiuhan, can't you listen to my advice? I'm doing this for you and Qingqing. If you do this, you'll spoil her in no time."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan smiled. "Little Aunt, I hope you can understand something. I'm a man. I didn't marry my wife to let her suffer, but to let her enjoy life. Moreover, I have the ability to do so. Even if I really spoil her, I can still be responsible for everything about her. If you don't like her so much, the gate of the Xie Manor is over there."

As he spoke, Xie Jiuhan's eyes turned red. His entire body exuded a cold aura that was like spikes. Xie Yuhuan felt like she was being targeted by a wild beast and could die at any moment.

Xie Yuhuan said in disbelief, "Jiuhan, you, you... you actually... treated me like this? For Qingqing?"

Xie Jiuhan retracted his aura. "Little Aunt, you watched me grow up. You should know very well what kind of person I am. Think about how I dealt with those people from the Xie family previously. I'll tell you one last time. Feng Qing is the person I hold in my heart. No one in this world can order her around, and no one has the right to criticize her, much less ask her to do anything. Because she's my wife!"

Xie Yuhuan's eyes widened when she heard Xie Jiuhan's warning. She couldn't even say a word. This wasn't the first time Xie Jiuhan had insulted her because of Feng Qing.

Chapter 619: Feiyun Clubhouse

Seeing that Xie Yuhuan was stunned by him, Xie Jiuhan retracted his aura and said, "Little Aunt, Qingqing is sleeping. Her ears are especially sharp. When you're in the Xie Manor, you have to be careful and be quiet."

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

Xie Yuhuan looked at Xie Jiuhan deeply, her eyes filled with disappointment. She never expected that Xie Jiuhan would be brainwashed by Feng Qing to this extent. Could this be the legendary "sapping one's spirits by seeking pleasures"? In her heart, Feng Qing was the madam of the Xie family in name. Xie Jiuhan's wife was actually just a toy. At most, she was a pet that Xie Jiuhan liked. She just didn't expect that Xie Jiuhan had already lost himself.

Xie Yuhuan bit her lips and turned to leave. Watching her leave, the killing intent in Xie Jiuhan's eyes gradually disappeared. No matter what, even his aunt couldn't criticize Feng Qing. Even if she was the most dissatisfied with Feng Qing, she should still maintain the pretense. She shouldn't help people like Long Yuning find trouble with Feng Qing.

In this huge Xie Manor, only he and Feng Qing were the real owners. She lived in other people's houses, and still dared to gossip about the owners, and demanded so much from the owners. If this continued, Xie Jiuhan could only let her leave the Xie Manor.

Feng Qing slept until the evening. She only woke up slowly when the sky started to turn dark. During her sleep, she could vaguely hear Xie Jiuhan and Xie Yuhuan quarreling outside. However, she was too tired, so she couldn't hear what they were saying.

After getting up from the bed, Feng Qing pressed the summoning bell. Then, a servant from the Xie family walked in. "Young Madam, what can I do for you?"

Feng Qing asked, "Where's my Little Jiu Jiu?"

The servant replied, "Oh, Ninth Master just took a car to Di Hui Building. Before he left, the Ninth Master specifically instructed that he had a social gathering tonight and would probably be back later, so he asked Young Madam to eat first."

Feng Qing's face was filled with happiness. She was almost twenty years old, but Xie Jiuhan still treated her as a child. This made her feel shy and blissful. This feeling of being loved by others was really good!

In the Xie Manor's dining room.

As Feng Qing ate the sumptuous and delicious food, she looked at the message on her phone. "Master Yin, the Hongfu Chamber of Commerce has invited you to Feiyun's private clubhouse. Do you agree?"

Feng Qing elegantly took a small bite of foie gras and narrowed her large eyes into a line. The people from the Hongfu Commerce wanted to see her probably because they wanted to transport the plane from M6 Strait. That was what that old man from the national military had always wanted.

After thinking for a while, she replied on her phone, "Is Qianxue free tonight?"

The person called 'The Strongest Assistant in the Universe' replied, "She has plenty of time tonight. It's rare for her to rest for a day."

Feng Qing replied, "Help me ask Qianxue out. Tonight at eight, I'll see her at Feiyun's private clubhouse."

The strongest assistant in the Universe: "Roger."

After dinner, Feng Qing returned to the master bedroom and laid on the soft bed in a pink gauze nightdress. Her large eyes kept darting around. She thought about what the servant had said just now. She said that Xie Jiuhan might be back very late tonight. Didn't that give her a chance to sneak out?

At Feiyun Private Clubhouse.

It was a very low-key and mysterious clubhouse. This clubhouse was located in a remote and hidden location, and the entrance was very ordinary. It was difficult to attract people's attention in this international metropolis that was bustling with activity.

This is a private clubhouse made for VIPs. Only the boss's relatives, friends, and some important business partners here had VIP cards. Up until now, there were only two hundred VIP cards. Moreover, VIP cards were divided into levels. Those who got the low-level VIP cards could only enter the clubhouse by themselves. Those who got high-level VIP cards could bring up to three people in, but diamond VIP cards could bring five people in. Many people have never heard of any other high level cards other than diamond level.

A VIP card was scanned from the entrance. Then, the inconspicuous little door of the clubhouse opened. A waiter in a suit and leather shoes led the way. From time to time, he would turn around to look at the man and woman behind him. The waiter was stunned when he saw the tall woman. He never expected that the famous actress Xia Qianxue would come here.

If one were to say that Xia Qianxue was the second most enchanting and charming woman in the entertainment industry in Xia country, no one would dare to call themselves number one. She was wearing a short gray dress as she stood beside the man. Her long legs were white and straight. Her sexy waistline and perfect outline simply made people unable to take their eyes off her.

The waiter retracted his gaze and couldn't help but swallow his saliva. As expected of the award-winning actress in the entertainment industry, who wouldn't like such a devastating and mesmerizing woman?

Chapter 620: Xia Qianxue And Master Yin

Xia Qianxue wrapped her arms around a short man. This man was the owner of the supreme VIP card from just now. The waiter carefully looked at the man and couldn't help but curse in his heart, "What a f*cking good cabbage that has been stolen by a pig. How could a sexy stunner like Xia Qianxue find such a thing?"

However, the attendant also thought of how Xia Qianxue had hooked up with the president of Blue Stocks Capital, one of the top three investment firms in the world. He immediately didn't think too much about it. The only person who could enjoy a good cabbage like Xia Qianxue was probably this big shot from Blue Stocks Capital. After all, this big shot was called a human cash register. It was said that he earned money in seconds and could earn tens of millions in just a breath. Which woman wouldn't like such a big shot? It was just that according to the rumors, this big shot seemed to only be interested in Xia Qianxue.

After bringing them to the place, the man hugged Xia Qianxue and walked in. When he passed by the waiter, the man stopped and took out a thick wad of cash from his pocket and threw it at the waiter's face. He casually said in an extremely arrogant tone, "Have you seen enough just now? You dare to fantasize about my woman with a stupid look? Why don't you f*cking take a look at yourself? Is this something a little bellboy like you can fantasize about?"

Tips were popular in the clubhouse, so the man was using money to smash the waiter. The waiter lowered his head, not daring to say anything or look at anything. After the man brought Xia Qianxue in, he picked up the money like a mad dog.

After picking up all the money, the waiter tidied up his clothes and sneered at the place where the man had disappeared. "Hmph, don't you just have a little stinky money? Why are you so f*cking arrogant? Why don't you take a look at yourself? If not for the fact that you have a little crappy money, would that slutty Xia Qianxue have let you sleep with her?"

In the eyes of the waiter, the president of the Blue Stocks Capital looked too sorry for the world. Moreover, he was slovenly and had a super shiny greasy head. He was wearing a big custom-made suit, and he had a messy mustache on his mouth. He even stood on tiptoe when he walked, but he walked with an imposing manner, giving people the feeling that he was rich and willful.

Xia Qianxue held the man's arm and walked into the Supreme private room. The people from Hongfu Commerce who were sitting inside hurriedly stood up and bowed respectfully to the man Xia Qianxue was hugging. "Master Yin, you're here."

The man nodded casually and brought the woman to the sofa to sit down. The man crossed his legs and raised his hand. Xia Qianxue hurriedly handed him a cigar and placed it in his hand. Then, she picked up a lighter and lit the cigar for him. The man took a deep breath and revealed a very satisfied look.

The bosses of the Hongfu Commerce were a little infatuated as they watched from the side. This woman, Xia Qianxue, was too sexy and charming. Even if she only lit a cigarette for a man, she would emit an endless charm. In particular, the black neck ornament on her neck made one's blood boil. They wished they could immediately push her down and love her.

Xia Qianxue's hair was wine red. Her large wavy hair was casually draped over her shoulders, making her look extremely charming. It was as if even the air she casually exhaled was pink. She was curvy and voluptuous. Her skin was still the healthiest pink-white.

The man only pretended to take a puff of the cigar and then held it with his fingers. The red cigar head quickly darkened. This was also one of the characteristics of cigars. As long as you didn't smoke, it could continue to burn slowly. However, no one present said anything about him pretending to smoke the cigar. After all, it was not a secret that the chairman and president of the Blue Stocks Capital didn't smoke. And this man, who looked thin, short, and ugly, was Feng Qing, who was wearing a disguise.

The reason why she brought Xia Qianxue everywhere she went was to resist the ladies in the clubhouse. Firstly, she found those women dirty, and secondly, she didn't want them to discover her identity as a woman. With Xia Qianxue's face, which could make all women jealous, Feng Qing no longer had similar troubles.

Looking at Xia Qianxue, who was exuding temptation with a smile, Feng Qing also sighed. Xia Qianxue was really too charming. Even a woman like her would sometimes be tempted. In fact, it was quite troublesome to be so pretty. For example, many men would think that Xia Qianxue was a fickle woman who was loose.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro