621 - 630

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 621: Beating The Peeping Tom

Xia Qianxue followed Feng Qing to all sorts of places. The two of them had a very good rapport with each other. Feng Qing was in charge of showing off outside, and Xia Qianxue was in charge of confusing those lecherous men. The two of them had cheated many of those rich businessmen.

Now, when the big bosses of the Hongfu Commerce saw Xia Qianxue, they immediately revealed lecherous expressions. Their eyes were fixed on her and they couldn't move away. As for what Feng Qing said, they could only answer with no sincerity.

Feng Qing's eyes were filled with disgust as she leaned back on the sofa and crossed her legs as she looked at the eyes of these big bosses. The way these stinky men were acting made her feel extremely disgusted.

Feng Qing placed the cigar on the ashtray. This cigar was specially made and she had drugged it. Once it ignited, it would release a component that could suppress brain cell activity. She and Xia Qianxue had taken the medicine in advance, so they were naturally not affected.

After the bosses of the Hongfu Commerce inhaled the smoke that floated out of her cigar, their originally intelligent eyes gradually covered in a layer of mist. Even if they weren't intoxicated by Xia Qianxue's beauty, their brain activity would decrease and their thoughts would slow down. Thus, they would say whatever Feng Qing asked.

After chatting with the bosses of the Hongfu Commerce for a while, Xia Qianxue whispered in Feng Qing's ear, "I'll go relieve myself."

The eyes of the few bosses moved with her as they watched her get up and leave, wishing their eyeballs would fly out to follow her. There was even a fat boss who couldn't help but drool.

The beauty disappeared. A tall and thin boss said, "Master Yin, Miss Xia has been by your side for a long time, right? It's rare that you're still so devoted to her."

Feng Qing glanced at them and couldn't help but sneer in her heart. These dog-like men looked decent, but all of them had coveted Xia Qianxue for a long time. If not for her, this playboy, blocking in front of them, countless men would have used all sorts of disgusting methods to deal with Xia Qianxue.

"What do you know? I only like Qianxue. I know what all of you are scheming, but I advise you to give up as soon as possible. You have to know that lascivious activities can lead to bitter consequences." Feng Qing said casually.

Her words were half serious and half joking. When the few bosses heard this, they could only smile awkwardly. They were also very clear about the weight of her words and believed that she had the ability, so they did not dare to show any other thoughts in front of Feng Qing.

After chatting with everyone about the topic of 'women' for a while, Feng Qing glanced at her watch without a trace. Then, her eyebrows twitched. It had already been twelve minutes, but Xia Qianxue had yet to return. Could something have happened?

Feng Qing pretended to look at the message on her phone and said to the bosses of the Hongfu Commerce, "You guys chat first. I'm going to the bathroom. Qianxue asked me to send her some tissues."

With that, she walked out of the VIP room. As she walked, she called Xia Qianxue. However, when she was about to reach the bathroom, the call was picked up.

"Stupid pervert, lunatic, scum. How dare you peek at me in the bathroom? Don't let me catch you, otherwise I'll dig out your eyes." As the call connected, Xia Qianxue's angry voice sounded from the other end.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She knew that Xia Qianxue wasn't talking about her, so she asked, "Superstar Xia, were you peeked at? Do you know what that person looks like?"

"The bathroom is a little dark, so I didn't see too clearly. I only saw that person wearing a blue coat and a baseball hat on his head. Moreover, he had a ponytail. I found that bastard and he ran quite quickly." Xia Qianxue said.

However, just as the two of them were talking on the phone, a man dressed exactly as Xia Qianxue had said rushed past Feng Qing. Feng Qing smiled into the phone and said, "He just walked past me. Should I beat him up first?"

"Then what are you waiting for? Beat him to death. I'll be right there." Xia Qianxue said.

Feng Qing hung up the phone and followed behind the man. The two of them were about five meters apart. When they passed by an ornamental wall, she even took a good-looking vase from the wall and sped up to chase after him. She was light in weight and had the ability to hide her aura, so the man did not notice that someone was following behind him.

Less than two meters away, Feng Qing suddenly exploded and smashed the vase at the man's head. The vase was porcelain and was very thin. This vase would at most stun the man and not cause much damage.

Chapter 622: Beat The Wrong Person

"Crack!" The vase smashed firmly onto the man's head and shattered. The man's figure froze. Before he could react, Feng Qing kicked him again. The man fell to the ground and was still a little confused. He looked at Feng Qing, who rushed up and punched and kicked him while greeting his eighteen generations of ancestors. He could only protect his head and defend passively. No one knew where her punch landed, but the man's eyes rolled over and he fainted on the spot.

At this time, Xia Qianxue arrived at the battlefield, panting. It was too difficult for her to run in high heels. When she saw Feng Qing knock out the man with the ponytail and blue coat, she happily struck Feng Qing.

"Qingqing, you're too f*cking awesome. I didn't expect you to be so good at fighting." Xia Qianxue resisted the urge to curse.

As she finished speaking, Xia Qianxue kicked the man's body with all her might, turning him from lying on his stomach to facing upwards. As she flipped the man's body, she asked, "By the way, do you still have that 'Impotent Insect' you told me about last time? Let one out and bite this stinky gangster. This'll teach him not to peep at me in the bathroom. Let him be a eunuch for the rest of his life."

Feng Qing couldn't help but smile after hearing the words "Impotent Insect". This reminded her of her husband, Xie Jiuhan. Until now, she had yet to cure Xie Jiuhan of all the poison.

Thinking about this, she opened her palm and a red and black worm the size of a soybean appeared in her palm. Feng Qing caressed the shell of the worm lovingly and said, "You're talking about this."

However, Xia Qianxue stopped her. "Wait, Qingqing."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

Xia Qianxue carefully looked at the man on the ground and then raised her head to look at Feng Qing. She awkwardly said, "Qingqing, you seem to have caught the wrong person. It's not this person."

Feng Qing : "..."

Looking at the man who still had a painful expression on his face even after he fainted, Feng Qing instantly had ten thousand 'f*ck you' galloping in her heart. The way she beat him up just now was really ruthless!

Xia Qianxue walked around the man twice and said, "Why don't you let him be a eunuch?"

Feng Qing: "???"

What kind of bandit logic was this? Not only did she not apologize to him or compensate him for the medical fees, but she also poisoned him. Wasn't this a little unreasonable?

Seeing Feng Qing's confusion, Xia Qianxue explained, "I can tell that you don't know this person. Let me tell you, this person is an internationally famous director. He's the youngest creator of our country's box office record of ten billion: Han Jintian."

Feng Qing: "???"

Hearing the name Han Jintian, she instantly recalled the phone call she had with Li Shaoqun, so she said, "Oh, so he's Han Jintian. I heard from a friend that he's suspected of sleeping with an actor on the set. Moreover, this matter is quite big. No one even dares to sing the theme song for his new movie."

Xia Qianxue hugged her arms and looked down at Han Jintian from high above. "No need to hesitate. Take advantage of the fact that he's not in the know and quickly let that worm of yours bite him. This is the result of him sleeping with others."

Feng Qing asked in confusion, "Qianxue, why do I feel like you have a grudge against him?"

Xia Qianxue coldly snorted. "Of course. The male actor he slept with on the set is my boyfriend."

Feng Qing: "!!!"

At this moment, Feng Qing's ears twitched. She heard someone approaching them from afar, so she gave Xia Qianxue a look. The two of them raised their heads and lifted their legs, dragging Han Jintian behind a screen.

Only at this moment did Feng Qing say in surprise, "You just said that this man slept with Mo Yi? Is that true? Are gay love so popular nowadays?"

Xia Qianxue:"???"

Xia Qianxue was the daughter of a wealthy family that was famous throughout the Capital. When the Xia family was glorious in the past, they were the strongest family apart from the Xie family. Even the current Li family in the Capital had to retreat when they saw them. However, over the years, the Xia family's business had suffered setbacks one after another. Later on, the Xia family started to decline because of mistakes in their decisions. Of course, a starving camel was still bigger than a horse. Even the currently unpopular Xia family was definitely one of the top wealthy families in the Capital.

Therefore, Xia Qianxue did not have to come out to work. Every day, she only needed to travel, take photos, and make a few calls to live a carefree life. However, with the decline of the Xia family, she chose to stand out and work for the family to revive as the younger generation of the Xia family. Therefore, she relied on her beautiful face to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry.

Chapter 623: Getting Beaten Up For Nothing

Along with the rise of various video apps, the money in the entertainment industry also started to make money. Therefore, many rich second-generation heirs with good appearances also wanted to enter the entertainment industry to play. Xia Qianxue's boyfriend, Mo Yi, was the most typical example. However, Feng Qing's impression of Mo Yi was really not good. She always felt that Mo Yi and Xia Qianxue were too incompatible.

Mo Yi did not disappoint Feng Qing. After signing with the management company for a few days, he had a scandal with his assistant. At that time, Feng Qing had persuaded Xia Qianxue to leave Mo Yi. However, Xia Qianxue had told Feng Qing that the shortcut to quickly become famous was to stir up rumors.

Feng Qing asked her why she did not stir up rumors with Mo Yi. Xia Qianxue told her that her fans and anti-fans are fifty-fifty in the entertainment industry. Because she was too sexy and charming, many people did not have a good impression of her. In order to not let Mo Yi be implicated, they could not stir up rumors.

Ever since her eyesight was restored, Feng Qing was incomparably certain that Xia Qianxue was definitely the most beautiful and charming woman she had seen so far. No one was comparable to her. However, when she thought about it, how could she be so famous that everyone in Xia country knew her if not for her looks being so good?

On the other hand, her boyfriend, Mo Yi, was too ordinary in appearance. If not for the fact that he had his family to support him, he would definitely not be able to enter the entertainment industry.

If Feng Qing had to choose, she would rather choose Ji Yunchen or Xie Q than Mo Yi, let alone Xie Jiuhan. It would be an insult to Xie Jiuhan if she were to compare him to her husband. Therefore, even if Xia Qianxue said it herself, Feng Qing still found it unbelievable. Han Jintian, this international director, a genius in the history of Xia country's movie industry, would have sex with an unknown actor, Mo Yi?

As she thought, Feng Qing lowered her head to look at Han Jintian, who was lying on the ground. She saw a painful expression on Han Jintian's face. It must have been very painful from Feng Qing's beating just now. There was a trace of blood at the corners of his mouth. Even his nose had been broken, and there was a large bruise on his cheek. However, when she looked carefully, she realized that Han Jintian's skeletal outline was still very good-looking. Although he had a ponytail, it could not hide his manly spirit.

Eh, why does this Han Jintian look so familiar? Feng Qing mumbled in her heart. Suddenly, she thought of someone and instantly thought to herself, It's Brother Xing Yue. This person looks a little similar to Brother Xing Yue. Although the two of them don't look alike at first glance, the more she looked at them, the more they looked alike. Especially their noses and eyes, they're simply carved from the same mold.

Although Han Jintian was also interested in men, he was so good-looking. How did he fall for an ordinary person like Mo Yi? Was he so desperate?

Before she met Han Jintian, she was still skeptical about the matter of the male actor who was involved in cast-couching, but now, she didn't believe in it at all. After all, the person who was involved in this cast-couching was Mo Yi. This was very unrealistic. Who would go and sleep with an ugly man? Did he have such a strong taste?

"Hey, Qingqing, Qingqing? What are you thinking about?" Xia Qianxue shouted.

"Oh, no, nothing. I've decided not to poison Han Jintian. After all, I beat the wrong person first. It can be considered that I've avenged your boyfriend, so I won't poison him with bugs anymore," Feng Qing replied.

Hearing this, Xia Qianxue no longer forced Feng Qing. She also felt sorry for the swollen-faced Han Jintian. However, she could only blame Han Jintian's bad luck. Why did he have to wear the same clothes as that peeper and have the same ponytail? It was obvious that he would be beaten up.

After discussing, the two of them decided to leave Han Jintian behind the screen. However, in order not to be investigated, Feng Qing had no choice but to look for the Night God and let him hack the surveillance video here.

Xia Qianxue raised her eyebrows and teased, "It looks like your relationship with the Night God is quite good. Others can't even ask for it with money, but he can do it for you when you message him."

Feng Qing said, "What do you mean by good relationship? We're in the same organization, so we naturally have to take care of each other. He can help me if I need help, and he can only beg me if he needs help, right?"

Xia Qianxue said with a look of disbelief, "Stop it. Your relationship is clearly not ordinary. What nonsense is this about an organization taking care of each other? Then why is it so difficult to find Night God to do things for a great beauty like me?"

In her impression of the Night God, Xia Qianxue only had the word 'cold' to describe him. As a top beauty, she would be very relaxed no matter what she did. With just a word, countless men would be willing to go through fire and water for her.

Chapter 624: Blood Stained The VIP Room

However, this Night God was the only exception. Unless they were on a mission together, it was as difficult as ascending to the heavens to beg the Night God for a favor. Not only did they have to pay a high price, but they also had to put in good words. Otherwise, he would quit without saying a word.

After dealing with the aftermath, Feng Qing and Xia Qianxue tidied up their clothes and walked towards the VIP room. When they were seven or eight meters away from the room, Feng Qing suddenly stopped and grabbed Xia Qianxue.

Xia Qianxue was puzzled. "What are..."

Without waiting for her to finish, Feng Qing covered her mouth again. Then, she tilted her head and listened attentively. The voices of the Hongfu Commerce's bosses sounded in the room.

"What the hell is going on? Could it be that Master Yin and Xia Qianxue is having sex in the bathroom? Why haven't they returned yet?"

"Do you think the two of them saw through our true goal and left with the excuse of going to the washroom?"

"Shh... be quiet. Don't let anyone hear you. With Master Yin's sloppy appearance, do you think he can see through anything? I can believe you when you say that Xia Qianxue saw through it. But from the conversation I just had with them, this adulterous couple shouldn't have known that we've already betrayed them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have come without bringing anyone. Be more alert, guys. When they come back, attack when I give the order!"

Xia Qianxue also held her breath as she looked at Feng Qing, afraid that she would disturb her. Although she didn't know what Feng Qing had heard, she felt that her ears were too abnormal, a bit like the legendary 'clairaudient'.

Feng Qing curled her lips after she heard the words, and gestured for Xia Qianxue to move. Xia Qianxue shrugged her shoulders. She knew that she would have to fight with someone again today, so she followed Feng Qing and pushed open the door of the VIP room.

The bosses of Hongfu Commerce stood up one after another after they saw that the two of them had returned, and said with a smile and concern, "Master Yin, Miss Xia, are you alright? Why did you take so long?"

Feng Qing pretended to be impatient and said, "It's fine, it's fine. I was just in a mood at the last minute, so I played with Qianxue in the bathroom for a while. Sit, everyone."

Hearing this, the bosses of the Hongfu Chamber of Commerce immediately revealed an expression that said, "We all understand." They looked at Xia Qianxue's long legs and gulped. Many of them were already imagining riding her.

Feng Qing scolded in her heart as she saw their wretched expressions, "What a bunch of trash who only knows how to think with their lower bodies!"

The few of them sat down again. Feng Qing hugged Xia Qianxue and continued their conversation. This time, they were mainly talking about the M6 Strait fighter jet, so the topic of their conversation was very clear.

The tall and thin boss from before stood up and walked over. He held a thick document in his hand and said, "Master Yin, this information is a secret of our Hongfu Commerce. Please take a look..."

With that, the man walked up to Feng Qing and took out a silver gun with a silencer from the pile of documents. However, before he could hold the gun properly, Feng Qing's feet, which were wearing pointy leather shoes, kicked the thin man's chest. There was a cracking sound of bones breaking, and then the thin man flew out and fell to the ground. After vomiting a mouthful of blood, he fainted on the spot.

The other bosses were stunned. They didn't expect that the tall and thin man would fail. They didn't know who shouted, but soon after, the several of them reached for the gun at their waists. At this moment, the slender and sexy figure beside Feng Qing moved. Before any of them could take out their guns, Xia Qianxue rushed in front of them. She jumped up into the air and kicked the person closest to her. At the same time, a shining spike bounced off the tip of Xia Qianxue's shoe.

Feng Qing flipped her wrist and a thin black knife was held on her finger. In the next second, she appeared in front of the fat man from before like a ghost. She raised her hand and the knife fell, causing blood to splatter everywhere. Then, the man fell to the ground with a look of shock and unwillingness.

The others retreated when they saw that the two of them were being so fierce, and planned to open up a distance and shoot at the two of them. Xia Qianxue coldly snorted. As soon as she landed, she turned around beautifully. Her slender arms swung in the air, and five black metal hair clips with spikes flew out.

Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! The sound of the hair clip entering their flesh rang out. The hands holding their guns were pierced by the hair clip, and instantly, their pistols fell to the ground.

Chapter 625: A Job I've Never Experienced

In the next second, a few people were shot in the legs. They wailed and fell to the ground. This was Feiyun's private clubhouse, and they couldn't kill anyone here. Therefore, they were only injured even though Feng Qing and Xia Qianxue seemed to have caused a huge commotion.

Feng Qing and Xia Qianxue looked at each other and then left the VIP room after everyone in the Hongfu Chamber of Commerce had lost their combat strength. In fact, it wasn't that she didn't dare to kill anyone here, but she didn't want Xie Jiuhan to know. After all, the entire Capital was Xie Jiuhan's world. He would know anything that happened.

She was most afraid that the man would find out that she was the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. Just the thought of it made her shiver. However, there was actually another reason why she didn't kill them, and that was that it was still useful to keep these few people alive. Feng Qing wanted to investigate some things through them.

The two of them had great chemistry. After leaving Feiyun's private clubhouse, they went their separate ways. They had done this more than once.

Feng Qing crossed the street and climbed over another courtyard wall. Then, she came out of the main entrance of the district and entered a nearby alley. In the alley, she took off her clothes as she walked. She threw away the hundreds of thousands yuan of high-end custom-made clothes without even blinking. When she came out from the other side, she had already become her own appearance. In a short minute or two, she changed from a man to a woman.

In order to make it convenient for her to disguise herself, Feng Qing wore very little on the inside. It could be described as revealing. She was wearing a low-cut T-shirt and a short skirt. Coupled with the fact that she appeared near the Feiyun clubhouse, she gave off the feeling of a young girl who had lost her footing.

However, just as she shook off her dress, a rough hand grabbed at her. Feng Qing subconsciously wanted to dodge, but the other party was too close and grabbed her wrist.

In an instant, all the hair on Feng Qing's body stood on end. She looked to the side and a surging killing intent surged. The knife in her other hand appeared in her fingers, prepared to fight with the other party at any moment.

"Yo, what are you looking at? You're the only one left. Hurry up and stand properly." The middle-aged man who grabbed her scolded.

With that, he pulled her into a team without waiting for her reaction. Feng Qing was a little confused. She looked around and realized that she was surrounded by girls around her age. Moreover, everyone was dressed very sexy.

Feng Qing raised her head and saw a few men in suits walking over from afar. One of their hands was in their arms and they looked very nervous. Clearly, they were holding a gun and they were looking for her.

Feng Qing retracted her gaze and lowered her head. She blended into the group and walked without a word. There were so many women of the same age here. It was impossible to find her with a glance.

To Feng Qing's embarrassment, she had only run around the Feiyun clubhouse for half a day. At this moment, she was at the back door of the Feiyun clubhouse. This place was remote and dark, and there were tall buildings all around. It was very unfavorable for escape, so she could only temporarily follow the team.

After checking the number of people again, the middle-aged man from before shouted, "Alright, now the numbers are matched. Let me tell you, don't run around after you enter. Today is an important day for our Feiyun Clubhouse. A big shot will come here to discuss things. You little girls, serve the guests well!"

With that, the middle-aged man instructed the girls to enter an elevator at the side. One batch, three batches, five batches. Finally, it was Feng Qing's turn to take the elevator, so she hurriedly followed. In the elevator, Feng Qing was surrounded by a group of girls with heavy makeup and revealing clothes. Some of the girls even had tattoos on their bodies, and all of them had an expression that said 'I'm not to be trifled with'. Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. She knew that she had been treated as a girl who had lost her footing. This was the first time she had experienced such a special profession.

Through the crowd, Feng Qing looked at herself in the elevator wall and couldn't help but regret it. If she had known earlier, she wouldn't have taken off her disguise mask. Now, she was using her own face. In a place like this, it was impossible not to be noticed even if she wanted to, let alone now that she had 'lost her footing'.

After thinking for a long time, Feng Qing couldn't think of any good countermeasures. The best solution she could think of was to knock out everyone in the clubhouse. This way, even if Xie Jiuhan found out, it would be fine. Anyway, the man knew who she was.

Although she had heard that the boss of Feiyun Clubhouse was very powerful, she was not afraid. No matter how powerful he was, could he be more powerful than Xie Jiuhan? If the boss of Feiyun Clubhouse dared to cause trouble for her because of this, she would let her man out and bite him!

Chapter 626: Resisting The Temptation Of Beauty

Ding! The elevator door opened. A dark-skinned middle-aged man touched a girl's butt fiercely and said proudly, "Ladies, welcome to the Feiyun Clubhouse. This is the cradle for you to realize your dream and reach the pinnacle of your life. Remember, as long as you serve the guests here well and satisfy all their requests, you will have a chance to get your own big break."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth twitched after hearing the middle-aged man's encouragement. This feeling was very unrealistic, as if she was filming a television drama. She held a ball of white powder in her hand and quietly waited for the most suitable opportunity to make a move. She mixed into the group and followed everyone into the top private room of the Feiyun Clubhouse—the Supreme private room.

The private room here was dimly lit, the renovations were luxurious, and the layout was novel. Luxury was the theme here, and ambiguous romance was the atmosphere here. It was as if she was in a small palace when she stood here. Feng Qing saw a round stage in the middle of the private room. A few graceful girls in their teens were twisting their bodies seductively. In front of them was a relatively short runway. There were men in suits and leather shoes sitting on both sides of the runway. All of them looked well-dressed, but they were actually beasts in clothing.

Feng Qing kept observing this place. Although the lights here were red and green, and the light was dim, it did not stop Feng Qing from seeing clearly. Her eyes now were especially useful. To her, she could see even if it was twice as dark here.

However, when her gaze shifted to the end of the runway, her expression froze because she saw a man she had not expected. It was her dear husband—Xie Jiuhan!

Strange, didn't Little Jiu Jiu say that he was working overtime in the company tonight? Why would he come to such a place? Feng Qing mumbled in her heart.

It was only at this moment that she realized that the middle-aged man had said that an important figure was coming to the Feiyun Clubhouse tonight. It turned out that it was her husband. Thinking about it, the only person who could be valued so highly by the Feiyun Clubhouse was probably her remarkable husband. No wonder even her Supreme VIP card could not book this private room. It turned out that Xie Jiuhan had used it.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan was sitting at the end of the runway, looking down at the wine glass on the table. He did not look up at the girls dancing or speak to the people beside him. In this noisy environment, the man's expression was especially cold, looking out of place.

Feng Qing's mood was a little complicated after seeing this scene. Her little heart couldn't help but beat faster. She was escorted onto the stage with the other girls and then lined up with the team. They were like items on the shelf. Feng Qing lowered her head as much as possible and even deliberately found the darkest corner to stand. She even wrapped up some of the exposed places on her body.

Very quickly, eyes swept across her body and scanned her legs, arms, collarbones, and thin waist. She even heard the excited heartbeats of those men. Feng Qing was very puzzled. Compared to her, she was dressed the most and not the sexiest. Moreover, she was deliberately hiding. Why were these people so excited when they looked at her?

However, in front of beauty, those men didn't dare to lose their rationality. They looked at Xie Jiuhan, who was sitting at the head, and said modestly, "Ninth Master, please go first."

The person sitting on Xie Jiuhan's left echoed, "That's right, Ninth Master. Choose one today. Every time you come here to play, you don't choose anyone. If there's no one you like, then we'll let Master Gu choose first."

The Master Gu the man was talking about was Gu Qingye's biological father, the person known as "Master Gu" in the outside world. He was sitting on Xie Jiuhan's right side.

Master Gu looked at Xie Jiuhan and smiled. "Ninth Master, why don't you choose one this time?"

Xie Jiuhan did not even look at those girls on the stage. His black eyes exuded a cold expression. "Old Gu, are you being polite with me on this matter?"

Master Gu smiled awkwardly to ease the awkwardness. Accompanying a king was like accompanying a tiger. If he stayed by this big shot's side, he would suffer if he didn't say anything right. Seeing that Xie Jiuhan really didn't want to choose, Master Gu could only choose a woman himself. After he chose, the others chose one after another.

Master Gu sighed in his heart. "Ninth Master is really infatuated. He's really devoted to the one in his family."

Before Xie Jiuhan got married, countless women in the Capital had dreamed of climbing into this man's bed, but none of them had succeeded. This was also why Master Gu admired Xie Jiuhan from the bottom of his heart. He was so young and strong. He could get any woman he wanted, but he could resist the temptation of beauty and loneliness.

Chapter 627: Ninth Master Is Angry Again

Finding a woman to sit with and discuss business was very normal for people like them. After all, if one was not flirtatious during their young days, then they are not enjoying life. Besides, why did they earn so much money? Wasn't it just to enjoy everything they could enjoy? This naturally included women!

Very quickly, the chosen women sat down. Master Gu hugged the young woman who could be his daughter. His old face was smiling happily, but his heart was tense. It was impossible for him to forget himself when he sat with a person like Xie Jiuhan.

After everyone brought the girls to drink a glass of wine, Master Gu still didn't give up. "Ninth Master, since everyone's so happy today, you should choose as everyone wishes. Look at those girls. They're all young and beautiful with slender figures. If they can obtain Ninth Master's favor, it will definitely be their lifelong honor."

Actually, Master Gu was only saying this. He did not have much expectations. After all, all of them had chosen girls to accompany them. Only Xie Jiuhan, the most impressive big shot, was alone. The scene was really not good.

To Master Gu and the crowd's surprise, Xie Jiuhan actually agreed this time. He pointed at a dark corner at the end of the stage and said, "I'll choose her. The one with the longest legs, the fairest, and the best looking."

The girl who was pointed at by Xie Jiuhan on the stage did not move at all. She was like an old monk in meditation. She stood there with her head lowered and her eyes lowered. The other girls on the stage followed Xie Jiuhan's finger and looked back. In the end, their eyes were all on Feng Qing.

Seeing this scene, a man sitting closest to the right side of the stage snorted coldly. "Yo, little girl, you're actually still shy? It's your fortune to be liked by the Ninth Master. Little girl, stop playing dumb. Hurry up and come down. Don't make the Ninth Master wait anxiously."

However, Feng Qing still did not move. If not for the fact that her chest was still rising and falling slightly, everyone would have suspected that she was a walking corpse. Seeing that she did not react no matter how they shouted, the man from before was instantly dissatisfied. He stood up drunkenly and walked towards the stage.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan raised his head for the first time. Then, a terrifying airwave exploded from his body. Wherever the airwave passed, everything was covered in a layer of frost.

Master Gu, who was sitting on Xie Jiuhan's right side, was shocked. He shouted in his heart, "F*ck, I was scared to death!" He felt that he couldn't continue eating with Xie Jiuhan in the future. At this rate, he would have a heart attack after a few meals.

"Oh? What's wrong with the Ninth Master? Why did he suddenly change his attitude?"

"D*mn, who offended the Ninth Master again? I was so scared that I was half sober."

"What happened to our Ninth Master? Did someone say something? Hurry up and punish yourself with a bottle!"

A group of big shots shouted. Those who could sit here were all famous figures in the Capital. However, in front of Xie Jiuhan, they could only lower their status and be his underlings. Seeing Xie Jiuhan's murderous look, the girl sitting beside Master Gu was so scared that she almost cried. Her hand, which was holding the wine glass, trembled non-stop. She wondered if it was because she had accidentally spilled the wine just now that Xie Jiuhan was angry.

Just as everyone was puzzled, Xie Jiuhan stood up from his seat and walked towards the stage. Seeing this scene, the big shots were shocked again. Their Ninth Master actually went to pick women personally? This was the first time!

The next second, the big shot who had gone on stage to look for trouble with Feng Qing was kicked away by Xie Jiuhan. His body flew for a long time before he stopped. The man looked at Xie Jiuhan in confusion, but he didn't dare to ask or say anything. He didn't even dare to cry out in pain. He could see the killing intent in Xie Jiuhan's eyes, afraid that he would accidentally meet God.

The music in the Supreme private room stopped. The entire space was silent. Everyone held their breaths as they watched Xie Jiuhan carry the woman he had pointed at. However, this ordinary action made all the big shots present gasp and look at the man in disbelief.

Xie Jiuhan hugged the woman and covered her beautiful face with his coat. Then, he walked out of the private room.

"Ninth, Ninth Master?" Seeing the man leave with the woman, Master Gu forced himself to regain his senses and shouted.

Xie Jiuhan acted as if he didn't hear anything and left without turning back. When he passed the big shot lying on the ground, he looked down at him like a high and mighty king. His insufferably arrogant eyes were filled with heaven's might. "I'll give you three hours to disappear from the Capital forever."

Chapter 628: You're Really A Talent

After leaving the Supreme private room, Xie Jiuhan walked into the elevator and pressed the B3 button. The woman in his arms turned her head from his chest. Her clear and transparent eyes were sparkling as she admired the man's tensed side profile.

Xie Jiuhan did not look at her. He only said coldly, "Shouldn't you give me an explanation?"

The woman in his arms gently scratched the man's chest like a clingy little wild cat. She said calmly, "I came specially to check on you. After all, there are so many temptations outside."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The man lowered his head, his deep gaze landing on Feng Qing. His gaze was like two irresistible pillars of light that stretched from Feng Qing's face to her collarbone.

The woman raised her white arm and placed it on the man's shoulder elegantly. "Uh... Only by wearing this can I sneak in here."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly when he heard her explanation. "Then tell me, what did you gain from this investigation? Does it feel good to be chosen by a man on stage?"

Feng Qing's face fell. "Aiyah, I already said that I'm checking up on you. If I don't infiltrate their ranks, how can I sneak in? That way, I won't be able to see Little Jiu Jiu."

Xie Jiuhan snorted softly. If Feng Qing really came to check on him, he would have nothing to say. At least, this meant that he was very important to this woman. As for whether she had other motives, it did not matter.

The man curled his lips and teased, "In the future, you can come out with me if you're afraid that I will be snatched away by other women. This way, you can officially check up on me."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing was instantly interested. She pricked up her ears and said, "Are you serious? Can I really come out with you in the future?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "But don't let anyone see your true appearance. It's best if Mr. Qing Er makes a disguise mask for you. You can pretend to be my secretary or bodyguard."

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes and examined the man. Why did she feel that Xie Jiuhan was satisfying some special hobby of hers? He even asked her to pretend to be a secretary. Wasn't this asking her to role-play?

The elevator door opened. Just as Xie Jiuhan walked out with Feng Qing in his arms, he bumped into Han Jintian. Feng Qing hurriedly buried her head in the man's arms.

Han Jintian said, "Ninth Master? Why did you leave?"

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and said, "Why is your face blue and purple?"

Seeing him carry a woman around, Han Jintian revealed a look of surprise. The Xie Jiuhan he knew was someone who never got close to women. What was wrong with him today?

Han Jintian didn't see Feng Qing's face clearly. Just now, when the woman glanced at him slightly, Han Jintian had a strange feeling in his heart. Then, his swollen nose hurt!

"Aiyo!" Han Jintian covered his nose and screamed in pain.

His nose had been kicked by Feng Qing and was now red and swollen. He had finally stopped bleeding just now, but he didn't know if his nose was fractured.

"I wonder which idiot brought smoke. Just now, he ambushed me from the back when I wasn't paying attention and even smashed my head with a vase. Now, even breathing is painful. I have to go to the hospital to have a scan later." Han Jintian scolded as he gritted his teeth.

"Tsk, if I remember correctly, you're the boss here, right? You were beaten up in your own territory, and you don't know who beat you up. You're really a talent." Xie Jiuhan almost laughed out loud.

"Hmph, the first thing I did when I woke up was check the surveillance camera. I don't know which bastard hacked into the surveillance system here from the outside. Not only did he delete all the surveillance video, but he also left a smiley face on the screen. Don't let me find out who this group of people is. Otherwise, I'll definitely grind their bones and scatter their ashes." Han Jintian gritted his teeth as he spoke.

Han Jintian raised his eyebrows and looked at Xie Jiuhan as if he had discovered a new continent, especially the woman in his arms. He was very curious about who this woman was. To be able to obtain Xie Jiuhan's favor, from her bare dressing style, she should be the hostess at his club.

"Ninth Master, I've known you for so long, but this is the first time I've seen you interact with a woman. Moreover, she's the hostess at my club. How rare!" Han Jintian said.

Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitched violently after he heard the words "hostess". His eyes darkened. The woman in his arms had affected his speed of drawing his knife!

A smart person like Han Jintian naturally understood the meaning in Xie Jiuhan's eyes. Hence, he hurriedly turned his head to the side and deliberately pretended not to see anything.

Chapter 629: He's Here Too?

"Ninth Master, don't worry. I definitely won't talk nonsense. The matter of you leaving with my hostess from the Feiyun Clubhouse will definitely not spread. I'll give this hostess to Ninth Master. You don't have to thank me." Han Jintian said with an "I understand all the rules" expression.

With that, he wanted to turn around but didn't dare to turn back to look at Xie Jiuhan. "Ninth Master, on account of how sensible I am, I have a small favor... Don't worry, it's not a difficult thing. I just hope that I can use your rich little hand and help me restore the surveillance system and those surveillance videos. Can you do it?"

Feng Qing buried her face in the man's arms, and her heart beat awkwardly. She didn't expect that the boss of Feiyun Clubhouse was Han Jintian. Moreover, from his conversation with Xie Jiuhan, she knew that he had a good relationship with her husband.

However, what surprised her the most was that she found out from Han Jintian that Xie Jiuhan seemed to be very good at hacking. He could even restore things that Night God had hacked. When she went to Zhe City to steal the artificial retina, she had seen Xie Jiuhan use hacking techniques. She didn't expect that his skills were actually better than Night God's. How many secrets did this man have?

Feng Qing's fingers were holding the man's clothes on his chest, and she deliberately talked like a prostitute, "Ninth Master ~ Let's go quickly. I can't wait to see Ninth Master's elegance."

Hearing this, Han Jintian felt a layer of goosebumps all over his body, and it was the kind that fell to the ground. If one had to use a word to describe Feng Qing's voice just now, then it would be 'vixen'. Feng Qing's soft and coquettish voice could directly cause blood pressure to rise by ten times.

Xie Jiuhan lowered his eyes and glared at the woman in his arms. If not for the fact that both his hands were hugging Feng Qing, he would have covered her mouth.

Han Jintian's little face revealed a meaningful smile. He couldn't help but turn around and give Xie Jiuhan a thumbs up. "If I knew that you like this kind of woman, I would have found you a train of women like this."

Feng Qing raised her arms and wrapped them around Xie Jiuhan's neck. Her thin and weak body rose forcefully from the man's arms. She pouted her lips and kissed the man's noble lips. The scene of Ninth Master and the woman kissing was so beautiful that Han Jintian hurriedly turned his head aside.

Han Jintian especially wanted to send Feng Qing a silk banner after looking at the proactive Feng Qing. The banner on it would have the words "Daring and Courageous". He didn't know what breed of vixen this girl was, but how could she be so daring? Not only did she dare to seduce Xie Jiuhan with that soft voice, but she also dared to touch this cold and heartless man. It was simply unbelievable!

The sweet kiss made Xie Jiuhan understand that Feng Qing seemed to be urging him to leave. He didn't want to continue staying here anyway. He carried the woman and walked towards the car.

When he passed by Han Jintian, he deliberately covered Feng Qing's delicate face with his coat. He didn't want anyone to see Feng Qing's face. It wasn't that he only wanted to admire Feng Qing's beautiful face alone, but the Xie family had too many enemies. If Feng Qing's identity was exposed, her safety would be greatly affected.

Han Jintian could not help but shout when he saw them leaving, "Ninth Master, you haven't answered me yet. Are you going to help me with this little favor?"

Xie Jiuhan ignored him and continued to carry Feng Qing towards the car. He did not even turn around. What was more important than bringing his wife home?

Han Jintian was anxious. "Aren't you curious who the boss behind Blue Stocks Capital is?"

The moment that was said, Xie Jiuhan's figure froze. He subconsciously turned to look at Han Jintian. "You know?"

Han Jintian shook his head. "To be precise, we can see the appearance of the big boss of Blue Stocks Capital after you help me repair the surveillance system and restore the deleted video."

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "He's here too?"

Han Jintian nodded. "Not only did he come, but he also brought the female celebrity, Xia Qianxue, along. He even injured the people from Hongfu Commerce in the VIP room. Fortunately, he didn't kill them. I sent those people to the hospital."

Seeing that Xie Jiuhan was silent, Han Jintian said, "Everyone knows that you will come here to discuss something today, Ninth Master. That boss of the Blue Stocks Capital dares to hurt people here. He obviously doesn't take you seriously and is just provoking the King of the Capital. Ninth Master, you must find him out!"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She didn't expect Han Jintian to be so scheming. He actually tricked Xie Jiuhan into being enemies with the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. Wasn't he obviously using Xie Jiuhan as a tool?

Chapter 630: How Many Have You Choose?

Feng Qing pouted and said, "Ninth Master, who is this person? He's too annoying! He's wasting my time being intimate with you. Ninth Master, I want you to kiss me."

A row of crows flew past Han Jintian's head. "Am I being despised?"

Xie Jiuhan said in a deep voice, "You don't have to interfere with the matter of Blue Stocks Capital. My men will naturally investigate who their boss is. There's one more thing. From today onwards, the Feiyun Clubhouse is not allowed to recruit escort ladies. Dismiss all the recruited ladies. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude."

Han Jintian : "..."

What did he mean? Was he not going to let others play after he carried one away? The escorts would occupy at least 70% of the income source of his club. Xie Jiuhan is cutting off his income just by a few words? Wasn't this equivalent to cutting off his path to money? Xie Jiuhan is the typical type that only cares about eating meat himself and not even giving soup to others.

"Uh... That... Ninth Master, you... I..." Before Han Jintian could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan's cold gaze swept across him. Just one look made Han Jintian hold back his words. He had no choice but to submit to this man's abuse of authority.

Han Jintian was helpless. The Capital was Xie Jiuhan's territory. A word from him was equivalent to an imperial decree. He could only watch as Xie Jiuhan carried the woman and left. The woman reached out her soft hand and grabbed the man's collar. She didn't want to get off the man. Xie Jiuhan closed the car door and the black luxury car slowly left the parking lot.

Han Jintian looked helpless. He could only raise his hand and rub his ears. He didn't know why, but when he heard the woman's voice in Xie Jiuhan's arms, he felt a sense of familiarity. After thinking for a while, he finally remembered. Although the woman was deliberately pinching her throat to speak, the characteristics of her voice wouldn't change. Wasn't that the voice of the person who knocked him out in the clubhouse just now? He remembered very clearly that even when she beat him up, her voice was soft.

The black Bentley drove on the crowded street. The car had been soundproofed, and the interior had been split into two. The woman's fair back was tightly pressed against the cold car window, and her slightly bent back outlined a perfect curve. Xie Jiuhan raised his head and licked the water at the corners of his mouth. His black eyes admired his masterpiece on the woman's chest.

Feng Qing had already decided in her heart that she would never wear a tube top again even if she was beaten to death after she looked at the red, swollen, and messy kiss marks on her chest. Otherwise, she would be taken advantage of by this man limitlessly. She wrapped her arms around the man's neck, and the man wrapped his arms around her thin waist. The two of them were in a face-to-face position.

Feng Qing asked with her fair face, "Do you know Han Jintian?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Yes."

Feng Qing pouted and reminded him, "Then you'd better stay away from him in the future. My Little Jiu Jiu is so good-looking, what if you turned gay?"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

Feng Qing continued, "You don't know, but not long ago, Han Jintian slept with the male actor on the set. Moreover, Li Shaoqun personally told me about this. I suspect that he has another motive for getting close to you. Even if this news isn't true, that man isn't anything good. Otherwise, he wouldn't have gotten so many girls to be escorts to earn money for him."

With that, she deliberately put on a stern face and asked, "Tell me, how many times have you come here? How many escorts have served you?"

Xie Jiuhan pinched the woman's face and smiled. "There are so many that I can't count them."

Feng Qing: "!!!"

She slapped the man's hand away and said, "Hmph, no man is good."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Feng Qing asked again, "I'll give you a chance to be honest. How many escorts have you chosen? Did you remember any of their names?"

Xie Jiuhan curled his lips. "I do remember how many I chose."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing looked at the man with wide eyes, afraid that the man would avoid her gaze and not tell the truth. She started to imagine all sorts of lewd images in her head.

Just as she was letting her imagination run wild, a pain came from her shoulder. The man had bitten her shoulder again at some point. Xie Jiuhan narrowed his eyes and looked at the angry Feng Qing. A teasing smile poured out of his black eyes. Then, his warm tongue licked her shoulder gently, as if he was consoling this little wild cat.

Looking at Feng Qing's expression that said, "If you don't explain it to me today, I'll feed you the 'Impotent Insect'." Xie Jiuhan teased, "I've picked one. I personally carried one away from the stage just now and even kissed and hugged her in front of Han Jintian. Who do you think that person is?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro