641 - 650

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 641: Thank You

The reporters looked at each other and smiled. They all got the cameras to start the live broadcast. Feng Qing's words just now had made them smell a stream of views, so the reporters started a new round of attacks.

"Siren, may I ask what your stance was just now? Are you supporting Han Jintian?"

"Do you know that this will go against the entire entertainment industry? You will be boycotted by the people in the industry. You might even lose a large number of fans because of this. Have you considered it carefully?"

"As everyone knows, it's already common for the entertainment industry to have unspoken rules, but no one dares to really stand up and say anything. Only Mo Yi stood up bravely. We all know the video you're talking about, but the video is very blurry and there's no sound, so it can't be used as evidence that Han Jintian was wronged. Do you think it's possible that Han Jintian used the alcohol to unleash his beastly nature?"

The reporters seemed to have gone crazy as they surrounded Feng Qing tightly in the middle, looking like they would not let her leave unless she answered clearly today.

Feng Qing looked around at the reporters and said in a soft voice, "First of all, I hope everyone can understand one thing. It's not up to us to judge whether Director Han has sexually violated Mo Yi, but it has to be decided by Xia country's laws. Before the law makes a final judgment, no matter who says that Director Han did that kind of thing, it can be treated as slander against him. One has to bear the corresponding responsibility.

"Secondly, if that really happened, why didn't Mo Yi choose to call the police at the first moment but post the photo on Weibo? Shouldn't we think deeply about this? I don't support anyone. I'm just looking at people and things from a fair perspective, so I hope that all the reporter friends will be the same."

As she spoke, the reporters were broadcasting live. All sorts of flashes lit up the room. If not for the strong microphone, the people on the Internet would not have heard what Feng Qing said.

Han Jintian couldn't help but laugh at himself as he heard Feng Qing's words. He never expected that the person who was willing to believe him and was willing to put a question mark on this matter and even speak up for him in front of so many reporters was actually Feng Qing, who had beaten him up last night. Strictly speaking, the two of them had only met today.

Han Jintian's frown deepened as he stared at Feng Qing's calm smile for a long time. He didn't know why this woman was doing this. She was trying her best to express her goodwill to him. Could it be that she wanted to use this opportunity to make herself famous? Or did she have other motives?

At this moment, a group of hotel security personnel rushed into the room. They had only just received the news that the reporters were here to cause trouble, so they hurriedly came with rubber sticks.

"I'm sorry, everyone. This is the presidential suite. The people living here are our guests. Please leave immediately and don't disturb the rest of our esteemed guests."

"Breaking into a hotel guest's room without permission is an insult to our hotel's rules and guests' privacy. Although you're reporters, you can't violate other people's privacy. Please leave immediately!"

"Please leave immediately. Don't disturb the guests' rest here. If you don't leave now, we'll call the police. When the time comes, we'll let the police arrest all of you."

Feng Qing, who was surrounded in the middle, observed very carefully. She realized that at least half of the twenty bodyguards were the bodyguards of the Xie family. There were even a few people who were very familiar. They should be the bodyguards she often saw in the Xie family.

As expected, a figure slipped to Feng Qing's side when no one was paying attention and whispered, "Young Madam, are you alright?"

Feng Qing asked curiously, "Why are you guys here too?"

Xie Qi said, "I've investigated just now. The original security personnel of this hotel have already been bribed by the reporters. Many of them are even related to the reporters, so they can enter so arrogantly. I realized that the reporters who were waiting in the underground parking lot had disappeared, so I guessed that they might have come up. Then, I brought my brothers up as security personnel. Young Madam, come with us. We'll bring you to a safe place."

Feng Qing nodded and walked out under the protection of Xie Qi and the bodyguards of the Xie family. Just as she passed by Han Jintian, she heard him shout, "Wait!"

Feng Qing stopped and turned to look at Han Jintian. "What's wrong?"

The corners of Han Jintian's eyes twitched. He said unwillingly, "I'll remember you. No matter what your goal is, you're the first one who dares to stand up for me. Thank you."

Chapter 642: Something Happened To March

Han Jintian's voice was very soft and a little hoarse. In this chaotic environment, if not for Feng Qing's absolute hearing, she would not have been able to hear what the man was saying.

There was a smile in Feng Qing's eyes as she deliberately pretended not to hear him. "What?"

Han Jintian glared at her. It had been decades since he had thanked anyone. It was already a special favor for him to thank this violent woman who had beaten him up last night. Whether the woman really didn't hear him or pretended not to hear him, he wouldn't say it again.

Han Jintian looked at the girl who was chuckling and teasing him. He knew she was faking. Hence, Han Jintian immediately put on a cold face and gave her an expression that said, "I'm very fierce and will bite."

Feng Qing said in a cute voice, "Director Han, remember to use the bottle of ointment I gave you. Just apply it once every day before you sleep. The effect is definitely unimaginable."

Han Jintian looked at Feng Qing, who was surrounded by the security personnel and left, and snorted coldly. "Who cares about your lousy ointment!"

Although he said that, after the security personnel chased the reporters away, he turned around and went to the recording studio. He remembered very clearly that he was the one who had sent Feng Qing's small bottle flying.

In the underground parking lot, Xie Qi and his men sent Feng Qing into the car before they dispersed. Feng Qing sat in the backseat and took out her phone. She wanted to call Xie Jiuhan. Before she pressed the call button, she asked Xie Qi, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, "Is it convenient for Little Jiu Jiu to answer the phone now?"

Xie Qi replied, "Young Madam, Ninth Master should be on the airport highway now."

Feng Qing felt empty in her heart when she heard that the man had already left. An extremely insecure feeling rose spontaneously. Before they got married, she had begged Xie Jiuhan to go on business trips every day. That way, she could let go of herself and do whatever she wanted. No one could control her anymore.

However, after they got married, her attachment to this man became heavier and heavier. This time, she could no longer bear for him to go on business trips.

At this moment, Feng Qing's phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was Xie Jiuhan. Was this telepathy?

Picking up the phone, Xie Jiuhan's low voice sounded. "Stay away from that man in the future."

Feng Qing was puzzled. "Which man?"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "I'm talking about Han Jintian!"

Feng Qing was not surprised to hear this. After all, if Xie Qi knew, it meant that Xie Jiuhan knew. Moreover, she did not intend to hide it from Xie Jiuhan.

"Little Jiu Jiu, I just agreed to help Han Jintian sing the theme song for his new movie, as well as the ending song and interlude. You won't be angry, right?" Feng Qing mumbled with a cute expression.

On the other end of the phone, Xie Jiuhan was silent for more than ten seconds before he said, "Alright, since you've already agreed, then do it. I'll give Han Jintian a call later. If that idiot still dares to be fierce to you in the future, I'll let others add the word 'deceased' when they introduce him."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. Her husband was still the most domineering. With him, it was equivalent to having the entire world. Thinking of this, Feng Qing's emotions instantly darkened.

"Hubby, you're on a business trip far away. You have to be careful. If your work is completed, you have to come back immediately. Don't make me miss you for too long," Feng Qing said with slightly red eyes.

"Don't worry. If nothing goes wrong, I'll be... be... Forget it. Just wait at home obediently for me to come back," Xie Jiuhan said with a smile.

The two of them cuddled for a while before Xie Jiuhan hung up the phone. He had already arrived at the airport and the plane was about to take off. This time, Xie Jiuhan did not take a private plane for the business trip. Instead, he chose to take a public plane because he did not want to attract too much attention.

In the car, Feng Qing had just picked up her phone when a call came in. Seeing that it was an unfamiliar number, she frowned and picked it up. "Hello? Who is this?"

A pleasant voice came from the other end of the phone. "Are you the owner of March, the Labrador?"

Feng Qing nodded. "That's right. I'm March's owner. You are?"

"Oh, it's great that I could find you. Please come to the pet hospital immediately. Your pet, March, is on an infusion." The person on the other end of the phone continued.

"What's wrong with March? Tell me the location, I'll go over immediately!" Feng Qing immediately became nervous when she heard that March was on an IV.

Chapter 643: So Tired?

On the way to the pet hospital, Feng Qing found out about March's situation from Xie Qi. It turned out that when March was playing in the back garden this morning, he had somehow provoked the hornets and was attacked by a nest of hornets. It was the servants in the Xie family who sent March to the pet hospital after hearing his wails.

Feng Qing was even more worried after hearing about March's encounter. She knew very well how powerful the hornets were. An adult couldn't even stand being stung by a hornet, let alone March who was stung by a nest of hornets. Moreover, he was stung to the point of needing an infusion. It could be seen how serious March was stung.

"Xie Qi, drive faster. I'm worried that something will happen to March," Feng Qing said worriedly.

"Young Madam, don't worry. Lucky dog March will be blessed by the heavens. He will definitely be fine." Although Xie Qi said this, he stepped on the accelerator.

Twenty minutes later, the car stopped at the entrance of a well-renovated pet hospital by the road. Without waiting for Xie Qi to stop the car, Feng Qing pushed the door open and jumped out.

After finding the person who had called her just now, Feng Qing asked directly, "I'm March's owner. How is it now?"

However, when that person saw her face clearly, his pupils instantly trembled. He said in disbelief, "You, you're the Siren. Oh my god, it's really you. You're actually March's master. That's right, it must be you. I'm your hardcore fan. I definitely won't mistake you."

The female nurse in a white coat walked around Feng Qing three times. She was so excited that her face was flushed red. She no longer had the dignity of a doctor. She was simply a crazy fan.

Feng Qing was slightly stunned. She was originally quite anxious, but she did not react after the actions of the nurse. She could only force a smile and say, "Thank you for liking me. I'm the singer Siren, but can you tell me how March is first?"

Only then did the nurse realize that she was at work. She hurriedly pulled a long face and said in a very formal tone, "Um, you should be mentally prepared."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's eyes darkened and she couldn't help but stumble. Xie Qi jumped and hurriedly went over to support her. "Young Madam, are you alright?"

Feng Qing took a few deep breaths and shook her head. "I'm fine. Let's go take a look at March."

In the resuscitation room, March was lying on a cotton pad. He was wearing an anti-bite weapon on his neck, and there was a needle in the vein on his right front leg. March's eyes were only half open, and what was revealed were white eyes. His pink tongue was hanging out of his mouth, and his breathing looked very weak.

"Isn't March being stung too badly?" Feng Qing said anxiously.

When March declared war on the hornet's nest in the back garden, she happened to leave the Xie Manor in a car and was about to go to the hotel to meet Li Shaoqun and Han Jintian. She never expected this to happen.

Although she was worried, she wasn't that nervous. After all, she knew about the hornet's nest in the back garden. Because that kind of hornet's nest wasn't poisonous, she didn't take it seriously, so no one dealt with it. Even if anyone was stung, it would only hurt for a few days at most and wouldn't be life-threatening. Moreover, March had already been sent to the pet hospital, so its life shouldn't be in danger.

Feng Qing's eyes were filled with heartache as she looked at March, whose entire body was swollen. When she was still blind, apart from Xie Jiuhan, March had accompanied her the most. Although March was later trained to be a warrior, their relationship had never decreased. She really couldn't take it when she saw March so uncomfortable.

The female nurse said apologetically, "I'm sorry, this is caused by our negligence."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's eyebrows knitted together. Her large eyes were filled with sadness. The young nurse almost screamed when she saw her sorrowful look. She felt that Feng Qing was too cute. She was simply a glutinous rice ball that had become a spirit. If not for the fact that it was rude to casually touch other people's faces, she would have pinched them long ago.

With this in mind, the nurse said seriously, "This is what happened..."

Feng Qing was dumbfounded upon hearing the nurse's words. It turned out that when March was sent here today, there was no problem even though his dog face was as swollen as a pig's head. However, when they placed March in the pet cage, they forgot to close the door for him. Therefore, March slipped out when no one was around and raped the nine little female dogs for sale.

Feng Qing looked at March, who was rolling his eyes, and said in disbelief, "You're saying that March was so tired because he was severely exhausted?"

The female nurse did not know whether to laugh or cry and nodded apologetically. "You can think of it that way!"

Chapter 644: Capital Socialite Lu Yingying

"At first, we didn't know what was going on. We saw March lying motionless outside the cage, looking like he was going to die at any moment. Later on, I specially checked the surveillance video and found out what was going on." The female nurse confirmed.

Originally, the nurses and doctors thought that March had eaten something by mistake after slipping out of the cage and had been poisoned to become like this. However, when they saw March bravely pounce on the little female dogs one after another, they knew what it had done.

The female nurse said, "According to our examination, March is in an exhausted state now, but we've already given it an infusion. I believe it will recover soon."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "Then why did you say that I had to be mentally prepared?"

The female nurse teased, "Of course you have to be prepared. Your March had sex with so many little female dogs at once. Do you think that there won't be any aftereffects after this?"

Feng Qing : "..."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing looked at March and smiled bitterly in her heart. "How dare you, March? You hooligan dog, unfilial dog. Nine little female dogs. You have really good stamina. Who did you learn from?"

Feng Qing didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Don't worry, our family will be responsible. Just give me the details on the compensation. We definitely won't be a deadbeat."

She was secretly happy speaking up to this point. Fortunately, the Xie family was big and powerful. It was not a problem to raise a few more cats and dogs or compensate them. If she was from a poor family, she would definitely kill March.

Suddenly, someone pushed the door open and walked in. "Is the owner of that dead dog not here yet?"

Feng Qing turned around and saw a woman coming in. She was dressed fashionably and had a very strong figure. Her waist was at most 1.8 feet, but her appearance was very ordinary. Moreover, she had very thick makeup on. From afar, one could smell the pungent perfume on her body. She was holding a black poodle.

Seeing this woman, the female nurse hurriedly said respectfully, "Miss Lu, this is March's owner, Sir, oh no, it's Miss Feng Qing."

Glancing at Feng Qing, Lu Yingying frowned slightly and said, "Feng Qing? Where have I heard this name before?"

When she saw Feng Qing's face clearly, it was the same as the female nurse's performance just now. Her face, which was covered in thick makeup, was filled with shock. She was also a woman, and she was completely shocked by Feng Qing's appearance. However, her expression quickly turned cold. "So it's you. You're really famous now. Even those big celebrities aren't as famous as you, but your perverted dog ruined my Teddy. Tell me, how do you want to resolve this matter?"

Feng Qing was not surprised by her attitude. Looks came from the heart. It was easy to see some clues from the other party's appearance. Moreover, it was normal for her to be angry. After all, her pet had been bullied by someone else's pet outside. If it was her, she would not have a good attitude.

Feng Qing said, "Then give me a number."

Upon hearing this, Lu Yingying snorted coldly and said, "I know you don't lack money, but do you think I, a person who can afford to raise a racing poodle, will also lack money? There's no need to compensate. I only have one request. Let the doctor here do sterilization on that lecherous dog of yours here so that it won't go out and harm other people's pets in the future."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "My March is about to be three years old. I've never thought of sterilizing it. Moreover, what happened today was purely an accident. There's really no need to sterilize it because of this."

When Lu Yingyinig saw that she didn't agree, she immediately said, "No, we have to sterilize your dog today. Who asked your dog to be so perverted? You have to give us, the families of the victims, justice!"

Feng Qing rejected, "How about this? If your puppy is really pregnant, you can sell it to me no matter how many babies it gives birth to and I'll bear all the nursing fees during childbirth. What do you think?"

Lu Yingying sneered and looked at Feng Qing in a strange manner. "Yo, you're not bad at scheming. You actually want to take advantage of our competition-level dog's bloodline. Aren't you dreaming a little too much? You still have the cheek to let your perverted dog have descendants with its perverted appearance and bloodline? If my dog is really pregnant, I'll dig a hole and bury all the little ones it gives birth to alive so that you won't be able to get any."

The female nurse hurriedly said, "Miss Lu, please don't be so agitated. We can understand your feelings, but it has already happened. We can discuss everything."

Chapter 645: What Bloodline Do You Have?

Feng Qing didn't know Lu Yingying, but the female nurse knew that Lu Yingying was very famous in the Capital's socialite circle. She had a good relationship with the director of their pet hospital. Women from wealthy families like them weren't ordinary people who could offend. Not even ordinary celebrities. After all, those who could be called wealthy were very capable.

Lu Yingying didn't listen to the female nurse at all. She said arrogantly, "What do you know! I got someone to buy this teddy from a foreign competition. It's the champion of that pet dog competition. It has all sorts of certificates. How can any dog compare to it?"

In her eyes, she did not think highly of March, whose face was swollen like a pig's head. Her family's pure and outstanding teddy dog was actually bullied. If not for the fact that Feng Qing was a big shot, she would not have asked for sterilization but euthanasia.

It was no longer something that the female nurse could solve now that things had developed to this point. Hence, she hid at the side and did not say a word.

Feng Qing was also angry when she saw that Lu Yingying was not done. "Your Teddy is indeed a pure-blood. Then what bloodline are you?"

Lu Yingying was stunned. She asked in a daze, "What's my bloodline?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Your bloodline is not pure. Otherwise, you wouldn't be deaf at such a young age."

When Lu Yingying was scolding the female nurse just now, Xie Qi had already told her about Lu Yingying's background. She was the daughter of the Lu family in the Capital and a famous figure in the Capital's socialite circle. The Lu family made a fortune from food, and it was only because they had hooked up with the Xie family that they became strong.

Feng Qing said coldly, "Your name is Lu Yingying, your grandfather's name is Lu An, and your father's name is Lu Yuzhen. The reason why your Lu family can be where you are today is all because of your grandfather, Lu An. Not long ago, the media even interviewed your grandfather. At that time, he even said that although he was rich, the blood in his bones would forever be the blood of farmers. Three generations of people above your father were all farmers. Why did it change when it came to you? Do you understand now why I said that your bloodline is impure?"

Speaking up to this point, she pointed at March, who was rolling his eyes, and said proudly, "Although March isn't a pure-blooded Labrador, he has the powerful genes of Xia country's pastoral dog in his bones. If you want to talk about a strong bloodline, Xia country's pastoral dog has been passed down for at least five thousand years, then your one to two million yuan poodle is nothing in front of Xia country's pastoral dog!"

Lu Yingying was angry. "Feng Qing, you don't understand dogs at all. Even if your dog has the blood of Xia country's pastoral dog, it's still a mongrel dog. It can't be compared to my pure-blooded poodle. Just you wait. I'll definitely upload today's incident on the Internet and let everyone see your true appearance."

Before she could finish her sentence, the pet cage behind Feng Qing let out a soft sound. March, who was rolling his eyes, turned into a shadow and pounced on Lu Yingying. A fat claw scratched her face.

The sudden change scared Lu Yingying so much that her face turned pale. Teddy, who was in her arms, also escaped from her arms in fright.

Lu Yingying couldn't dodge in time and fell to the ground. Lu Yingying was hit before she could even scream because March was too fast. Her pupils trembled as she looked at March who was grimacing at her. She reached out to touch her face and saw that her fingers were stained with a faint layer of blood.

"Ahhh!" Finally, Lu Yingying let out a high-pitched scream. March's head was swollen like a pig's head, but it did not affect its speed at all. Feng Qing knew that it had already held back. Otherwise, Lu Yingying would already be a corpse.

Lu Yingying was completely frightened. She was so flustered that she wanted to throw the things beside her at March when she saw March looking at her with evil intentions. However, before she could do anything, she saw the black teddy run to March's side and even rub against him intimately, as if it was acting coquettishly to its boyfriend.

Lu Yingying's face turned sinister when she saw that Teddy had actually changed sides at the last minute. Her eyes were filled with ruthlessness as she looked at the two dogs. Her scream alarmed the entire pet hospital. Everyone ran over to see what was going on, so they saw Lu Yingying fall to the ground with blood on her face.

The female nurse recovered from her shock and said, "Miss Lu, are you alright? This kind of scratch is fine. I'll bring you to the bathroom to treat it and apply some medicine. It'll be fine very quickly. As long as it doesn't touch water, it won't leave a scar. But for safety's sake, you have to get a rabies vaccine."

Lu Yingying, who was still filled with anger, was completely flustered when she heard the words rabies vaccine. She knew about rabies. Compared to hitting March, her life seemed to be more important.

Chapter 646: Our Grudge Is Old

Lu Yingying crawled up from the ground and followed the female nurse to the bathroom. She had been injured by a dog, and it was most effective to get a rabies vaccine within twenty-four hours. However, before she left, she turned around and looked fiercely at Feng Qing and Xie Qi. "Feng Qing, your dog ruined my face and even bullied my poodle. Our grudge is huge."

Feng Qing walked to March and reached out to rub its head. "March, are you okay? Why did you go against the hornet's nest?"

March stuck out his tongue and licked Feng Qing's hand ingratiatingly. It even made a few coquettish sounds.

Feng Qing picked up March and said to the female nurse, "If you need compensation for the other eight little female dogs, you can let them contact me at any time. I will definitely be responsible to the end."

The female nurse looked in the direction Lu Yingying left. "Qingqing, quickly leave with March. You've offended Miss Lu. You know her family's strength. Try to avoid her in the future."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Don't worry, she won't dare to do anything to me."

If Lu Yingying dared to take revenge on her, then don't blame her for being rude. She didn't mind letting the Lu family be farmers again.

Feng Qing put the leash on March and said, "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Teddy?"

Hearing her say this, March barked twice, puffed out his chest, and raised its head. It walked out without looking back, looking like it was saying, "Don't be infatuated with me. I'm a legend."

In a hidden dark room in the city center of the Capital, Han Jintian was sitting in front of his computer in deep thought. The sound system was playing Feng Qing's theme song that she sang.

Suddenly, the phone on the table lit up. Han Jintian glanced at it and realized that it was a call from Xing Yue. Hence, he picked up the call. "Hahaha, Director Han, you're too popular now, aren't you? I heard that you were beaten up on your own territory. I wonder which chivalrous man did it? Is this considered the common people's way of eradicating evil and pacifying the good?"

Han Jintian's mind was filled with the beautiful face of that 'chivalrous man' upon hearing Xing Yue's teasing words. At the same time, he recalled the scene of him being beaten and scolded by this 'chivalrous man' at the Feiyun Clubhouse. The corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitch.

"What do you know? I was injured when I accidentally fell down the stairs." Han Jintian denied.

"You know very well how you got injured. It's useless even if you don't admit it. Everyone knows. However, it's the first time you've been so obedient after being beaten up. Didn't you find out who the other party was?" Xing Yue smiled.

Han Jintian said coldly, "I already said that it's a rumor. How can I be beaten up in my own territory? Don't you believe what I said?"

Upon hearing this, Xing Yue scolded with a smile, "Do you blame me for not believing you? You're already approaching your thirties. How can you fall down the stairs for no reason? Could it be that you have cerebral thrombosis?"

Han Jintian snorted. "You're the one with cerebral thrombosis. I fell by accident. Believe it or not."

Xing Yue came to a realization as he heard his anxiety. "Oh, I understand. Han Jintian, you refuse to admit it no matter what. You should be protecting the person who beat you up, right? That's right, that must be it. I know you too well."

Xing Yue was even more certain of his speculation when he heard that Han Jintian was silent. "Tell me, who beat you up? Was it a man or a woman?"

Han Jintian's pupils dilated. As expected of Xing Yue, his brain was fast and his IQ was high. He could guess what he was thinking with just a few words. However, he still didn't want to tell Xing Yue. "Let's get down to business. Did you call me because of this? If you don't have anything else, I'll hang up."

With that, he touched the place on his face that Feng Qing had beaten up. After a day of recovery, the green and purple color had faded a lot but the range had increased. Moreover, it hurt a lot to touch it.

Xing Yue said, "I saw a piece of news on Xia country's short video platform just now. The Internet singer, Siren, who is also the Feng Qing I mentioned to you before, actually spoke up for you in front of the reporters. I called you because I wanted to tell you that Feng Qing is a very good girl. For her to stand on your side at a time like this, you, a big director, have to treat her well. You can't let her be bullied by others."

Ever since Feng Qing said those words on the live broadcast, she had caused a wave of public opinion to attack her. Many netizens were scolding her. Xing Yue wanted to look for Xie Jiuhan and ask him to solve the problem of Feng Qing being scolded. However, Xie Jiuhan couldn't be reached on the phone and he was anxious, so he could only call Han Jintian.

Chapter 647: Pregnant

Han Jintian raised his eyebrows. "Yo, Brother, this is the first time I've heard that you chase celebrities too. Moreover, how do you know Feng Qing?"

Xing Yue admitted, "I do chase after celebrities, and I like to listen to Qingqing's songs. Didn't I tell you last time? I met a girl at the International Fragrance Competition. I said that girl looked a little like our younger sister, and I was talking about Feng Qing. She's back in Xia country now, so you have to take good care of her. The Internet is very violent now, and keyboard warriors dare to scold everything on the Internet. She's a weak girl, so it's inevitable that she'll be affected by these negative comments."

Han Jintian : "..."

This was the first time he had seen Xing Yue so concerned about a girl since he was young. He was so nervous about a girl. This made him want to think too much.

"Brother, it seems like you're also protecting the chivalrous man who beat me up now," Han Jintian said with a smile.

"You mean, Qingqing beat you up?" After five seconds of silence, Xing Yue asked in surprise.

"Yes, it's her. Moreover, she even hired a hacker to hack the surveillance cameras of the clubhouse. I asked the Ninth Master to help restore it. I would have gotten accident insurance in advance if I had known that Feng Qing was the madam of the Xie family. At that time, I would have extorted a sum of money from Xie Jiuhan. I wouldn't have suffered a beating for nothing like now." Han Jintian's voice was a little aggrieved.

Recalling Xing Yue's words just now, he continued, "You said that you wanted me to protect Feng Qing well and even said that she was willing to go against the entire world for me. You're thinking too much. In my opinion, that little girl is very cunning. She probably spoke up for me in front of the reporters because she felt guilty for beating me up."

Xing Yue suddenly became serious. "Jintian, I understand Qingqing. If she really beat you up, it must be your problem. Think of the reason yourself. What did you do wrong to make Qingqing treat you as a bad person?"

Han Jintian : "..."

He wondered if this person was still his brother, Xing Yue as he listened to Xing Yue's voice on the phone. He was the one who was beaten up, but he still spoke up for the violent woman. What kind of drug did Feng Qing give his brother?

"Jintian, Qingqing is a very cute and kind girl. You have to treat her better." Xing Yue reminded him.

"She threw a vase at my head and even scolded and beat me up. You call her cute?" Han Jintian sneered.

"Isn't it cute? Think about it, don't you think it's funny and fun to have a soft and weak girl follow you and ambush you?" Xing Yue imagined that scene and smiled.

"Brother, you've changed. You're no longer my brother. You're only Feng Qing's brother now. Goodbye." Han Jintian almost fainted from anger upon hearing this. He hung up after saying this.

Just as he hung up the phone, Xing Yue sent another message. "By the way, our third brother seems to have gone to the Capital. Find a chance to have a meal with him."

Han Jintian replied without thinking, "I'm not free."

On the other end of the phone, Xing Yue looked helpless. Han Jintian's temper had not changed at all. He really did not know who could control his stubborn temper.

Just as Xing Yue was discussing the matter between Han Jintian and his third brother, the internal phone on his desk rang. "This is Xing Yue. What's the matter?"

On the other end of the phone, a servant from the Presidential Manor said anxiously, "Young Master Xing Yue, Miss Tessa just left the Presidential Manor. She seems to be going to the detention center."

Xing Yue's expression turned cold. "Didn't I ask you to watch her? Why did you let her go out again?"

The servant said, "Young Master Xing Yue, Miss Tessa is the President's daughter after all. We don't dare to stop her."

Xing Yue said in a deep voice, "She left with a whip?"

The servant said, "Yes."

Xing Yue's expression was extremely ugly.

Tessa's personality had changed drastically ever since she found out that Feng Jianing's laxative at the banquet had caused her to have epilepsy. She was like a ghost king in hell. Every day, she would take a whip and go to the detention center to beat Feng Jianing up.

Feng Jianing had also fainted a few times from her whipping. Just yesterday, she had been in emergency twice. Feng Jianing had just been sent to the detention center from the hospital when Tessa took the whip and went to beat her again. It could be seen how much she hated Feng Jianing and no longer treated Feng Jianing as a person.

Xing Yue didn't say anything, the servant said, "Young Master, there's something else I need to report to you. There's news from the hospital. Feng Jianing underwent a checkup yesterday when she was being resuscitated. It's confirmed that she's already pregnant."

Xing Yue raised his eyebrows. According to Country F's laws, out of humanitarianism, criminals would be suspended from serving their sentences until Feng Jianing gave birth to the child. During the pregnancy, she couldn't accept the judgment of the law.

Chapter 648: Who's Second Of The Year?

"Charles's child?" Xing Yue asked.

"The people in the detention center said that they asked Feng Jianing. She said that the child is her fiancé from Xia country," the servant replied.

Xing Yue's frown deepened. According to the rules of Country F, if Feng Jianing insisted that the child she was pregnant with was from Xia country, she would be sent back to Xia country. This was to show that the law was lenient.

Capital University.

Countless eyes were on Feng Qing as she walked on the road. She had publicly stood on Han Jintian's side, which made her gain more attention. She challenged the public opinion on the Internet alone, and the criticism of her on the Internet was overwhelming.

Suddenly, a figure jumped up and shouted at the surrounding students, "Hey, do you people not want your eyes anymore? Do you believe that I'll dig your eyes out!"

Feng Qing curled her lips. She felt that Xie Shihao, her nephew, was still useful. At least he knew how to stand up for her at the critical moment. She would get Xie Jiuhan to increase his pocket money later.

After the students were scared away, a figure walked up. Gu Qingye still had a cool expression on his face. "I heard from Xiao Hao that you're transferring schools?"

Feng Qing smiled. "That's right."

The corners of Gu Qingye's mouth curled up. "That's good too. The first and second place in the entire school for the midterm examination has already been transferred to another school."

Feng Qing was slightly stunned. "I know the first. Who's the second in the cohort?"

Gu Qingye said, "You actually don't know? The second is your deskmate, Xu Mingqian. He got the highest score in the entire grade when you first entered the school. I didn't expect that he would not surpass you in the midterm examination."

Feng Qing's eyes swirled with light when she heard that Xu Mingqian had gotten second place in the entire school. She said in a clear voice, "So I stole Brother Mingqian's limelight. If he takes the examination again in the future, I'll let him get first place."

Gu Qingye's brows trembled. He never expected Feng Qing to say this. Could this be the arrogant way of top students? What was more impressive than controlling their scores? What was a real top student? They could get as many marks as they wanted and get whichever rank they wanted.

"Then do you know which school Brother Mingqian transferred to?" Feng Qing asked.

"Him? I heard he's in the computer science department." Gu Qingye thought.

"Yes, he did choose a good major. Computer science is very popular now, and its future development is very good." Feng Qing nodded.

"You keep calling him Brother Mingqian. Didn't he tell you about him transferring schools?" Gu Qingye asked curiously.

"Uh... We haven't seen each other recently, so I'm not sure," Feng Qing said in surprise.

After the lesson ended, Feng Qing went straight to the finance department of the business school to listen. Just as she sat down, the two girls in the row behind her started whispering. "Eh, why did Feng Qing come to our finance department to listen?"

Soon, countless eyes landed on Feng Qing. "Yingying, look who that is. The Internet celebrity, Siren, has actually transferred to our class."

Lu Yingying, who was listening to music, was stunned. She took off her earpiece and looked at Feng Qing, who was sitting in the corner. There was a bandage on her face. It was scratched by March at the pet shop yesterday.

Lu Yingying's expression was cold, and her eyes shone with a terrifying cold light as she looked at Feng Qing's serious expression. The two of them had just formed a grudge yesterday, and today, they were in the same classroom for lessons. This was really a small world!

As the bell rang, a male teacher walked into the classroom. He was holding a textbook in one hand and a glass of water in the other. There were wolfberries in his water. His name was Sun Bin. He was an honorary professor and the deputy director of the finance department at Capital University. At the same time, he was also the chief consultant of the Xie Corporation's financial center.

Sun Bin stood on the podium and looked around at the students. Finally, his gaze landed on Feng Qing. Last night, he had received a notice from the school that a top student from the music school had transferred to the business school and had even chosen the finance department. He had treated it as a joke. An art student wanted to study finance? She was simply overestimating herself. No matter how good her results were in the midterm examination, it did not mean anything.

Sun Bin looked at Feng Qing and said, "Student Feng Qing, welcome to the Finance Department. However, I suggest that you sit in the first row. This way, if there's anything you don't understand, you can consult me directly, in case you can't keep up with the students' progress."

At this moment, Feng Qing was looking at her phone on her lap. The 'Strongest Assistant in the Universe' from the Blue Stocks Capital had sent her a message. She looked at the message and replied, "Thank you for your concern, Professor Sun. My hearing and vision are very good, so I don't have to change seats for the time being. If there's a need, I'll apply to the professor."

Chapter 649: Full-level Main Account Bullying Noobs The Newbie Village

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe: "There's a very important corporation meeting in the afternoon. Can you attend?"

Feng Qing typed on her phone. "I don't have time. I have lessons all day. Just send me the minutes of the meeting."

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe: "You're taking lessons?"

Feng Qing replied, "According to the class schedule sent by the school, I should have two big lessons in the afternoon, and they're both 'Financial Theory'."

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe: "Boss, is this the legendary max-level account bullying noobs in the newbie village?"

Feng Qing smiled. "Although my business is considered successful, I'm not a professional after all. I have to learn everything about finance. Moreover, it's not wrong to learn more, right?"

Sun Hao did not force Feng Qing when she did not agree to change seats. Although he was a little unhappy, he did not take it seriously. Hence, he started today's teaching.

To Feng Qing's surprise, the content and actual cases Sun Bin explained were all about the Xie Corporation. As Madam Xie, she naturally knew those cases very well, but the students were listening with relish in private. After all, the Xie Corporation was the top three corporations in the world.

Every time Sun Bin talked about how Xie Jiuhan relied on his own strength to push the Xie Corporation to the peak in just a few years, the students would reveal yearning expressions. In their hearts, Xie Jiuhan was the god of the financial world, the legend of the entire Xia country's business world.

Feng Qing listened calmly. She even knew more than Sun Bin for a lot of things, so she started to multitask. As she listened to Sun Bin's lecture, she flipped through the 'Financial Theory' book.

After Sun Bin finished analyzing all the cases, Feng Qing leaned on the table and continued reading. Lu Yingying, who was sitting in the last two rows, saw her lying down and thought that she was sleeping. She immediately revealed a disdainful expression. She thought that Feng Qing didn't understand, so she slept on her table.

"Since everyone understands, I'll arrange this week's homework now. I hope everyone can complete this week's homework well because this week's homework will become a golden key to the internship at the Xie Corporation's financial center. I'll choose the five best students from this week's homework to send you to the Xie Corporation's financial center for an internship. It will depend on your abilities whether you can stay in the Xie Corporation," Sun Bin said when he saw that it was almost time for class to end.

Sun Bin's words instantly caused an uproar in the classroom. The students started discussing in shock. As a student of finance, what they yearned for the most was to be able to work in the Xie Corporation. It was something they dreamed of even if it was just an internship. Even if they were not chosen to stay after the internship, other companies would fight for them in the future. After all, anyone who could make the Xie Corporation give an internship opportunity was undoubtedly the best of the new generation.

The way Sun Bin gave his homework was very special. He let the students copy the questions through the projection on the curtain and then go back to answer them. Feng Qing looked at the homework question on the curtain with disinterest and then leaned on the table to read.

When Sun Bin saw this, he frowned and said, "Student Feng Qing, although this is the first day you've listened to my class, according to the school's rules, you have to hand in the homework. Otherwise, I'll deduct your credits according to your homework. When I was teaching just now, you had been sleeping. Although you might not understand this class, as long as you listen carefully, you can learn a little. In my opinion, if you dare to sleep during class, it means that you understand the content of my lecture, so you don't have to listen anymore. You have to hand in your weekly homework, and it can't be zero. Otherwise, you can just return to the music school."

In fact, although Feng Qing had obtained the school's approval to transfer to the Finance Department, many professors in the business school were dissatisfied. There were even professors who protested to the principal. In their opinion, letting an art student come to the business school to study finance was simply an insult to the entire business school.

Originally, Sun Bin was neutral about her matter. He did not support or object to it. However, Feng Qing had fallen asleep in his class just now, and it was even the first financial class. She really did not respect Sun Bin, causing his impression of Feng Qing to plummet, so he deliberately made things difficult for her.

According to the school's rules, if the student did not hand in their homework or the quality of the homework was too poor, the teacher had the right to stop the student. No matter what Feng Qing thought, Sun Hao left with the glass of water. Before he left, he even gave Feng Qing a look that said, "I'll wait and see your performance."

Chapter 650: The Unofficial Rules Of The Finance Department

Outside the classroom, Feng Qing was about to go to the toilet when she heard someone call her from behind. "Student... Student Feng Qing?!"

Feng Qing turned around and saw a boy walking towards her. This boy was tall and thin and was wearing a pair of glasses. He looked at her shyly and nervously.

Feng Qing said, "You are?"

The boy blushed and said, "Hello, Student Feng Qing. I'm a third-year student in the Finance Department, Liu Yan."

Feng Qing smiled and nodded. Those who could study finance were all people who had good results. Moreover, their family conditions were not bad. At the very least, they were self-employed. There was only a difference in difficulty in all the courses in the finance department. There was no difference in grades, so everyone's learning was basically the same. It just depended on who learned and understood more.

Feng Qing asked, "Hello, Student Liu. Why are you looking for me?"

Liu Yan took out a pink thumb drive from his pocket and handed it to her. "Student Feng Qing, welcome to the Finance Department. This thumb drive is filled with videos and other information about the Finance Department that I've collected. You're so outstanding in the midterm examination this time and even broke the entire school's record. I believe that as long as you work hard, you'll definitely be able to shine in the Finance Department. The weekly homework isn't that difficult. You won't do badly as long as you have more information. You've just joined the Finance Department, so you should have a lot of knowledge blind spots. If you have anything you don't understand, you can ask me anytime. Then, um... can I have your number?"

Liu Yan said a lot in one breath. From his tone and rhythm, it was obvious that he had memorized the words before. After saying that, he even stared at Feng Qing nervously.

Feng Qing pondered for a moment. "Sure."

With that, she took out her phone and added Liu Yan as a friend. Other than Xie Shihao, Gu Qingye, and her good brother, Xu Mingqian, she really didn't have any other friends at Capital University. She even specially wrote 'Senior Liu Yan' for Liu Yan.

"Student Feng Qing, thank you for adding me as a friend. I-I'm very honored." Liu Yan was so happy that he didn't know what to say. His hand that was holding the phone trembled slightly.

Liu Yan suddenly thought of something and said, "Do you know that there's an unwritten rule for every examination, thesis, and weekly homework in the Finance Department?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing asked in confusion, "An unwritten rule? What's that?"

The next second, Liu Yan's expression became serious and a little pious. Then, he pressed his palms together and said, "The unwritten rule of our school is that every time there's a major event, we have to bow to the God of Business, Xie Jiuhan. Just like how I'm doing. I close my eyes and press my palms together. I will bow three times to the Di Hui Building of the Xie Corporation and silently pray for the protection of God Xie Jiuhan. I can either wish to do well in the examination or pass the thesis in one go."

Feng Qing : "..."

Feng Qing looked at Liu Yan's serious expression and said in amusement, "Are you sure this will work?"

Liu Yan said mysteriously, "Of course it's useful. At first, I didn't believe it either. Later on, I secretly worshiped Xie Jiuhan a few times. Guess what? My academic results started to improve. Later on, I could get first place in the entire department every time. At least, I could get top three. However, you have to pay attention to one thing. When you thank Jiuhan, you have to be pious and sincere!"

Feng Qing: "???"

When Liu Yan mentioned Xie Jiuhan, his eyes shone with starlight. Feng Qing did not say anything else. Instead, she looked at Liu Yan's phone and said, "Senior Liu, do you want my autograph?"

When she added him as a friend just now, she saw her sticker on Liu Yan's phone case. Moreover, Liu Yan's past messages were almost all about the Siren, so she asked.

Upon hearing this, Liu Yan's face, which had just returned to normal, instantly turned red again. Moreover, it was so red that it was about to bleed. He hurriedly took out a pen from his bag and handed it to Feng Qing. "Sign it in my bag. This way, I can carry it on my back every day in school and make everyone envious. I'm indeed your fan. Your singing is really good. I have to listen to your songs every day to sleep."

Feng Qing smiled. "Thank you for your support."

Not far away, Lu Yingying and her roommate watched Feng Qing and Liu Yan talk. Lu Yingying's roommate said sourly, "No wonder her stage name is Siren. She's really a vixen. Look at how she seduced Senior Liu Yan. He's about to lose his soul."

Lu Yingying said disdainfully, "Hmph, if she was smart, she would have told Senior Liu Yan to help her do her homework. Otherwise, she would definitely not be able to complete this week's homework. I took a look at the homework question left behind by Professor Sun Bin just now. It's definitely the most difficult question this semester. Even I, the top three in the class, don't have the confidence to pass, let alone an art student like her."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro