651 - 660

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 651: Little Wu's Report

Feng Qing bade farewell to Liu Yan and walked downstairs. Suddenly, she caught a figure in the darkness from the corner of her eye. It was Little Wu, whom she had not seen for a while. Today, Little Wu was protecting her as usual.

Little Wu was not looking at her but lowering her head to play with her phone. Feng Qing's curiosity was piqued. She tiptoed over and suddenly said in shock, "Little Wu, who are you sending a message to?!"

Little Wu did not react to her shock at all. Her expression did not even change. Instead, she said, "Young Madam, I'm sending a message to the Ninth Master. A few minutes ago, Young Madam and the bespectacled student added each other as friends. Currently, the intelligence department is investigating the identity and background of the bespectacled student. The news will be sent to the Ninth Master's phone in a minute. As long as the Ninth Master says something, I'll immediately break the bespectacled student's head."

Feng Qing was speechless when she heard Little Wu say this in such a serious manner. "Little Wu, do you know what a fan is? That Senior Liu Yan just now was one of my fans. Although he might have designs on me, it's not enough to break his neck."

Little Wu nodded and hurriedly picked up her phone again after she finished speaking. Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and couldn't help but ask, "Little Wu, what did you send to Little Jiu Jiu again?"

Little Wu did not even raise her head as she said, "I reported to Ninth Master that Young Madam said that the bespectacled man has designs on her. She even spoke up for the bespectacled man and did not let me break his neck. I thought that I could use poison to kill him."

Feng Qing grabbed her wrist before she could finish speaking. She had almost sent this message. If Xie Jiuhan had seen this message, Liu Yan would probably be lying in the funeral parlor tomorrow morning.

Little Wu's entire body trembled when Feng Qing grabbed her hand. She subconsciously held her breath. The red color spread from her face to her neck and finally covered Little Wu's fair skin.

Feng Qing stood on the steps and faced Little Wu. "Little Wu, I just met Senior Liu Yan. Our relationship is very pure. We're not even friends. At most, we're just acquaintances. You're accompanying me to school. In school, we're both ordinary students. Stop thinking about breaking someone's neck. Do you understand?"

Little Wu's face was cold. "You just met him? Then why do I feel very uncomfortable watching Young Madam talk to Senior Liu Yan?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "An uncomfortable feeling?"

Little Wu looked at Feng Qing and pressed her hand on her chest. "It aches here. Why can he get Young Madam's autograph?"

Feng Qing : "..."

After staring at Little Wu for a while, Feng Qing realized that Little Wu was jealous of Liu Yan. The reason was that she had given Liu Yan her autograph. Could it be that Little Wu was also her fan?

Feng Qing smiled. "Then does Little Wu want my autograph too?"

"Of course I want it. Young Madam, can you fill my body with your autographs?" As she spoke, Little Wu started to take off her clothes.

Feng Qing hurriedly pulled back her clothes. It was time for class to end and there were students everywhere. Little Wu actually wanted to take off her clothes without any hesitation. This was too fierce!

Feng Qing received a call from the pet hospital on the way back to the Xie Manor after school. The other eight little female dogs who had been raped by March had been sent to the hospital by their owners for observation. Other than Lu Yingying, the other dog owners only complained a little and did not say anything unpleasant. There was even a dog owner who was extremely happy when he heard that March was the pet of Siren, the national goddess. He said that his little female dog had taken advantage of March.

The female nurse told Feng Qing that it would be clear in two weeks how many descendants March would have. After hanging up the phone with the female nurse, Feng Qing asked Little Wu, "Did Little Jiujiu reply to the message you sent just now?"

Little Wu shook her head. "I heard from the secret guard that the Ninth Master went to a very faraway place. He's probably busy with something important. Moreover, we're all his subordinates. It's normal for the Ninth Master not to reply to us."

Little Wu comforted her instead. Xie Jiuhan had been on a business trip for three days. In these three days, there was no news from him at all. Feng Qing didn't know what this man was doing either. She even sent two messages to Xie Jiuhan, but he didn't reply.

Feng Qing opened Xie Jiuhan's social media profile picture when she heard Little Wu say this. Regardless of whether the man ignored her, she looked forward to his reply every day.

M6 Strait.

The waves were turbulent, and the sea was endless. There were a few large ships floating on the sea. Other than the sound of the horn, the most was the wind and waves.

Chapter 652: What Should We Do About Pregnancy?

A man in an army green vest and camouflage sailor pants stood on the deck. The man was wearing a pair of brown sunglasses and looked at the twenty or so people around him who were holding AKs.

One of them asked, "Huge Whale, can we go online now?"

Xie Jiuhan lit a cigarette and took a puff. "It's fine. I just connected to a useless satellite of the Xie Corporation, but that satellite is too ancient. It can at most reach a 2G signal."

The dozens of men on the deck immediately erupted in cheers when there was finally an Internet signal. In the deep sea, it was already good enough to have the Internet, so they did not expect to have a 5G signal.

This mission was very special. In order to prevent other countries from noticing, their phones had all become decorations, no different from bricks. One of the men, who was holding a cigar but had not lit it, gave a thumbs up and said, "Huge Whale, you're too awesome! Hurry up and tell me, is there anything in this world that you don't know? You can connect to satellite signals, dismantle and repair all kinds of combat equipment, and even easily assemble planes and tanks. It is no wonder that anyone who graduates from the Xia Academy of Science is a genius among geniuses. This time, it's really an eye-opener."

Xie Jiuhan smoked elegantly and listened to the flattery of the people around him. Things that were very difficult for others were as simple as breathing to him. He could solve these small matters with a little time.

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the railing, smoking with one hand and fiddling with his phone with the other. The sea wind blew at the man's short hair. A group of seagulls flew over the man's head. The golden sunlight dyed the sea behind him golden. He had only been here for three days, but his skin had been tanned bronze. Coupled with his perfect muscles, he gave off a very healthy and firm feeling.

There were only thirty five people who were carrying out this mission with Xie Jiuhan. These people were all here to protect him. When they first saw him, no one thought highly of him because he had a pretty face that was even prettier than a woman's. To people like them who were dancing on the edge of a knife, a man who looked like this was a weak, pretty boy.

However, just yesterday, this 'pretty boy' used a knife and destroyed the entire group of enemy armed forces that were prepared to ambush them. Moreover, a flying knife was thrown a hundred meters away and directly pierced a sniper who was hiding behind the reef to death. Just this move alone had already shocked everyone. They were very clear that the strength displayed by the man should only be the tip of an iceberg.

What was called strong? This was called strong!

Huge Whale was only the man's code name for this operation. They did not know his real name, age, and so on. They only knew that he was from Xia country.

Xie Jiuhan opened his social media app and waited patiently for the message in his phone to load. He flipped out the photos in his phone's photo album. The medicine that had cured him in the middle of the night could no longer satisfy him. He was now like a person who had smoked marijuana. If he didn't inhale some to calm the violent genes in his body regularly, it would become restless, making him feel like his blood was boiling.

He knew that Feng Qing would keep sending him messages and taking selfies for the next few days. Even if the messages on his phone hadn't been loaded, he seemed to be able to smell the sweetness mixed in the sea breeze.

Another man who was a head taller than Xie Jiuhan suddenly asked, "Huge Whale, is your neck injured?"

Xie Jiuhan was now the God of War in their hearts. Such a powerful man had actually injured his neck. They wouldn't believe it even if they were beaten to death. Moreover, that position was very fatal. As long as it was deviated slightly, it would take the man's life. Who was it that could actually hurt this man?

Xie Jiuhan raised his hand to touch the scar on his neck. "I made it myself."

The man with a mountain-like figure asked curiously, "You like to hurt yourself?"

Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up as he looked at the selfies and words of Feng Qing that had finally loaded on his phone. "I don't like to hurt myself. I just like to please a certain little fellow."

The man: "???"

Xie Jiuhan ignored the man and looked at the photo on his phone with gentle eyes. The latest photo was taken by Feng Qing standing at the entrance of Capital University. In the photo, Feng Qing had a sweet smile and a cute face that made one want to pinch it.

Suddenly, Feng Qing sent him a message. "What should we do about pregnancy?"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

The man's mind was blank as he looked at the message on the phone. He was stunned on the spot. In an instant, he felt like the world had lost its color.

Chapter 653: Give Birth

After a long time, Xie Jiuhan came back to his senses. His hands trembled as he pressed on the phone screen. He typed a few times but got the wrong words. Finally, he typed the words. "It's fate. Give birth to it."

Xie Jiuhan looked at the words in the dialog box and was stunned for a long time. The word 'pregnancy' had a strong stimulation to his brain. After barely calming down, he remembered that he and Feng Qing had never taken any safety measures. The boxes of condoms had become decorations.

Under normal circumstances, Feng Qing should have taken medicine if they didn't use a condom. However, Xie Jiuhan didn't let Feng Qing take the medicine considering that taking medicine might hurt her body. In the end, he ignored the consequences...

After a few minutes, Feng Qing sent a message. "Wow, my Little Jiu Jiu has finally appeared. I thought you were missing. Don't worry, the children will definitely be born, but it'll still take two weeks to confirm the pregnancy. At that time, I'll tell Little Jiu Jiu immediately and make you happy."

Another message followed. "Sigh, a certain bastard who only cares about his own pleasure doesn't seem to have the awareness of being a father."

The man, who was leaning against the railing leisurely, instantly stood up straight after he saw this message. He looked like a soldier who had seen a high-ranking officer. He hurriedly pressed his phone to reply, but the words he had typed for a long time were all deleted because he didn't know what to say.

Xie Jiuhan laughed self-deprecatingly. The words 'happy to be a father' appeared in his mind. He felt that he was really funny. What kind of storm had he not seen before? Why did he become completely messed up when this happened?

Suddenly, the person with the binoculars beside him said, "Hey, hey, did you guys notice? There have been planes monitoring us for the past two days."

Xie Jiuhan put away his phone and turned to look at the sky. He could see clearly without the binoculars. At this moment, in the sky not far away, a reconnaissance plane was flying. Everyone on the deck became nervous when they saw the plane was here again. Many people were carrying tracking missiles as a defense.

The person with the binoculars said, "This plane isn't flying low. It's just outside the range of the rocket launcher. It looks like they're very experienced."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "It's fine. It's not more than eight thousand meters tall. I can hit it with the modified rocket launcher."

His confidence made the guards on the deck look skeptical. "Can your scope lock onto a reconnaissance plane?"

Xie Jiuhan said cleanly, "No."

The guard asked, "Then why did you say that you could hit the plane?"

Xie Jiuhan said bluntly, "I think I can do it."

The guards : "..."

Ignoring everyone, Xie Jiuhan instructed a few people to cast a net into the sea. After everything was prepared, he carried a modified rocket launcher and aimed it at the reconnaissance plane in the sky.

Bang! The tracking missile flew out and flew into the sky with an ear-piercing sonic boom.

The guards saw that the tracking missile tore through the sky and dragged out a beautiful arc. Then, it hit the tail of the reconnaissance plane fiercely. The tracking missile exploded as soon as it touched the plane. The surveillance plane also exploded. The flames of the explosion dyed half the sky red. The plane was blown into countless pieces, and all sorts of plane wreckage fell from the sky with black smoke.

Xie Jiuhan threw the cigarette butt into the sea and two streams of white smoke spewed out of his nostrils. His black eyes did not fluctuate much as he looked at the shattered reconnaissance plane. It was as if he had only done something insignificant just now. The guards on the deck looked at him as if they were looking at a monster. Was he still f*cking human?

Xia country's Capital, Xie Manor.

Feng Qing was sent home by Xie Qi after school. She took a quick shower and walked out in a thin nightdress. She did not lie on the bed directly, but went into the study room and turned on the computer.

Today, there was finally news of Xie Jiuhan. This also made her feel relieved. She was in a good mood and was humming her original song as she sat in front of the computer.

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe sent a message. "Master Yin, the Xia Academy's Mechanical God has appeared in M6 Strait. He's in charge of the disassembly and transportation of the fighter jet bought by the combat department."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "The Mechanical God? He finally appeared!"

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe asked, "Master Yin, when are we making a move?"

The fluorescent light on the computer screen dyed Feng Qing's beautiful and cute face with a glow. The night made her look even more beautiful and moving.

Chapter 654: A Rare Genius

After pondering for a moment, Feng Qing replied, "This fighter jet is the latest technology and is very important to the Xia Academy of Sciences. Therefore, Blue Stocks Capital and the Xie Corporation work together to transport the fighter jet back to the country. This support mission is very important. Before the mission is completed, we can't attack the Mechanical God. Send someone to monitor him. We'll attack immediately when he returns to Xia country."

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe said worriedly, "The Mechanical God was also ordered by the Xia Academy of Sciences to carry out the mission this time. His character code name this time is Huge Whale. He's a talent that the Xia Academy of Sciences values very much. The Xia Academy of Sciences even praised him as the most powerful person in a hundred years. He's already as precious as a giant panda. If we touch him, will we..."

Feng Qing said hatefully, "Who cares about the Mechanical God? He caused us so much trouble last time. We must take revenge."

Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks. Her snow-white and soft face was like a glutinous rice ball that made people want to pinch it hard. she was furious as she thought of what happened last time.

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe replied, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks and said, "It's already very low-key to say that a high IQ genius like the Mechanical God is a rare genius in a hundred years, but he's been praised too highly, so he's supercilious and arrogant. It's also because of this that he treated us like that when we invited him to help us last time."

Feng Qing pressed the enter key and thought for a while before typing another line. "This fellow wasn't that easy to find. I finally found an opportunity this time. I want him to experience what I experienced before. This will also dampen his spirit. Only then can he recognize himself and contribute better to the country."

After a while, The Strongest Assistant In The Universe sent another message. "Master Yin, did you mention taking the 'Financial Theory' class last time? What's going on? If you really want to learn, you can buy a few books to read. Why do you have to study?"

Feng Qing typed on the keyboard and replied, "Because I'm about to become an intern at the Xie Corporation's financial center, I need to study the basics of finance to avoid being seen as a layman."

After a while, The Strongest Assistant In The Universe asked, "Master Yin, you're amazing. You know that you have to infiltrate the enemy's ranks so that you can know yourself and your enemy well. Are you planning to officially declare war on the Xie Corporation after your internship? Let me guess, are you planning to rely on your own abilities to advance in the Xie Corporation and finally become Ninth Master's trusted aide? Then, you'll find a chance to kick the Ninth Master down from the position of the Xie Corporation's president?"

All these years, Blue Stocks Capital had been hiding its strength and biding its time. When it encountered the Xie Corporation, it took the initiative to retreat and never competed with the Xie Corporation. The entire Blue Stocks Capital was holding back their anger and were all waiting for the day they would fight the Xie Corporation in the business world.

Feng Qing almost laughed out loud as she looked at the other party's touching imagination. "The Xie Corporation is huge and has a deep foundation. It has a lot of connections. Moreover, the entire corporation treats the Ninth Master as their idol. Your guess is not reliable."

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe suggested, "Then there's only one method left!"

Feng Qing was curious. "What method?"

The Strongest Assistant In The Universe replied, "Think of a way to become Ninth Master's woman and give birth to a fat son for him. Then, poison the Ninth Master when he trusts you the most. That way, your child can rightfully inherit the huge family business of the Xie Corporation, and Master Yin will be the biggest winner."

Feng Qing : "..."

She really wanted to send her assistant to the Film Academy to study how to be a screenwriter. It would be a pity not to be a screenwriter with such a strong imagination. Had she fabricated a real-life Black Widow for her?

Feng Qing typed on the keyboard as she typed speechlessly. "Jinlu, you should know very well that I created the Blue Stocks Capital by chance. The scale of the Blue Stocks Capital is already the limit of what I can do, so I want to enter the Xie Corporation to learn more professional knowledge. We have to develop and grow and surpass the Xie Corporation. We don't have to be enemies with it. Why can't we cooperate and win?"

After a while, The Strongest Assistant In The Universe replied, "Master Yin, I can only say that you're too naive. Just because we don't have any hostility towards the Xie Corporation doesn't mean that the Xie Corporation doesn't have any hostility towards us. Have you thought about it? Ever since Ninth Master took control of the Xie Corporation, has he ever let the other party gain any advantage when he works with others? It's already good enough that those who work with the Xie Corporation don't lose money, let alone win."

Chapter 655: Standing Proudly At The Top Of The World!

Feng Qing was not surprised when she saw the message from her assistant. After all, in the eyes of the outside world, Xie Jiuhan was a demon who ate people without even spitting out their bones. Anyway, those who had worked with the Xie Corporation were all quite miserable in the end. Moreover, according to rumors, the Xie Corporation had done many shameful business abroad, and they were all gangsters.

Now, the entire business world loved and hated the Xie Corporation. They had no choice but to cooperate with the Xie Corporation because the Xie Corporation had too many channels and resources in its hands. Moreover, the industries that they are involved in are broad. It was unrealistic to want to avoid it. The Xie Corporation was also like a demon, never knowing satisfaction. Behind its increasing strength was actually a foundation of flesh and blood.

Feng Qing typed, "Jinlu, believe in my judgment. Don't ever treat the Xie Corporation as your enemy, nor should you become enemies with them. The Blue Stocks Capital and the Xie Corporation are both large financial groups from Xia country. It's the best outcome for both sides to be able to take care of each other and make up for each other's shortcomings. It's precisely because you treat the Xie Corporation as your enemy that you're filled with fear for Xie Jiuhan, the leader of the Xie Corporation. Actually, you're going down the wrong path by doing this. Our ideals should be constantly surpassing ourselves and seeking a better self. We are our greatest enemies. Therefore, the Blue Stocks Capital has to stand proudly at the top of the world with the Xie Corporation!"

There was no flourish in her words, but it gave her assistant on the other side of the computer an indescribable shock. She would not be the enemy of the Xie Corporation, nor would she be the follower of the Xie Corporation. She wanted to build the Blue Stocks Capital into a battleship that could ride the waves of the business world with the Xie Corporation's aircraft carrier led by Xie Jiuhan.

After the shock, her assistant sent her a message. "I finally know why you can become the boss of Blue Stocks Capital. You're really ambitious!"

Just as Feng Qing ended the conversation, someone knocked on the bedroom door. Feng Qing cleared her throat and said, "Come in."

As soon as she finished speaking, Xie Qi gently pushed open the door and walked in. When he saw Feng Qing, he said respectfully, "Young Madam, I just heard from the servants in the Xie Manor that Little Aunt Xie is sick. She has been injecting and taking medicine in the villa for the past two days. She said that she wanted Long Yuning to enter the Xie Manor to take care of her, but this matter is difficult to do because the Ninth Master has long ordered Long Yuning to not enter the Xie Manor again. Now, our servants are quarreling with the two old servants on Little Aunt Xie's side. What do you think we should do?"

Ever since she got the two old servants to spread the word, Xie Yuhuan had been pretending to be sick. The entire upper circle of the Capital was spreading rumors that Madam Xie was the one who scolded Xie Yuhuan during dinner and made her so angry that she fell ill. This matter even reached Xie Jiuhan's ears, but Xie Jiuhan ignored her. The next day, he took a plane on a business trip. While Xie Jiuhan was not in the Xie Manor, Xie Yuhuan's thoughts stirred. She wanted to pull Long Yuning into the Xie Manor and let her fight with Feng Qing for Xie Jiuhan.

After hearing Xie Qi's report, Feng Qing did not say anything and walked out of the bedroom. She stood in the corridor and looked in the direction of the Xie Manor's door. Then, she closed her eyes and focused on her ears.

An old servant with a hoarse voice shouted hysterically, "Why aren't you letting Miss Yuning enter the Xie Manor? She's our Madam's personal servant. Madam has been sick for a few days, and she wants Miss Yuning to serve her. What do you mean by not letting her in? Do you want to anger our Madam Yuhuan to death?!"

The servant at the door of the Xie Manor said, "We're also following the Ninth Master's orders. The Ninth Master doesn't allow Long Yuning to enter the Xie Manor again. It's useless even if you bring Old Madam out."

Another old servant with a very thin voice said, "Young man, we're all subordinates. Can't you make an exception? Old Madam has been sick for a few days. She wants to see Miss Yuning. Can't you let her in to see her?"

The servant at the door shook his head. "If I say no, it means no. I'm on Ninth Master's salary and will only listen to his orders."

The old servant said angrily, "Why are you so stubborn?! Ninth Master is on a business trip now anyway. Just let Miss Yuning come in to visit our Madam. The Ninth Master doesn't know anyway."

Just as Feng Qing was about to go towards the voice, she heard Long Yuning's familiar voice coming from outside the Xie Manor. "I'm Long Yuning. I just returned to the country and heard that Third Aunt is sick. I specially came to visit her. Please open the door and let me in. I promise, just one look, alright?"

Chapter 656: Play Bigger

The servant at the door rejected, "I'm sorry, Miss Yuning. We only listened to the Ninth Master's instructions. If Miss Yuning wants to come in, you can call Ninth Master first. As long as the Ninth Master gives the order, we will immediately open the door for you."

The old servant scolded, "You watchdogs only know how to bully others. Why don't you think about it? Can the few of you bear the responsibility if anything happens to the Madam?"

The servant at the door said, "We won't open the door no matter what. We have to follow the Ninth Master's instructions and we do not care about the lives of others."

The old servant with a hoarse voice was extremely angry. "You, you bunch of watchdogs, you're too much!"

Another old servant said, "Ninth Master is on a business trip, he has no time to care about the matters at home. Old Madam is sick and needs Miss Yuning to take care of her. Why don't you ask Young Madam since you can't contact the Ninth Master? Or does Young Madam not agree?"

Upon hearing this, the corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. She thought that by scolding Xie Yuhuan in the dining room last time, she could make her behave for a while. She didn't expect that this old fellow would start to be smug again. Was she planning to attack her with Long Yuning?

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing decided to play with them. She had nothing to do anyway, so she instructed Xie Qi, "Contact the major media outlets in the Capital and tell them that someone is causing trouble at the entrance of the Xie Manor. Let them come over and join in the fun. Since they like to act so much, why don't we play it big?"

Xie Qi replied, "Alright, Young Madam."

This kind of news did not need to be ordered in the name of the Xie family because there were not many people in the country who dared to cause trouble at the entrance of the Xie Manor in the Capital. If the media received this news, they would immediately surround the entrance of the Xie Manor like flies. Most importantly, their Young Madam finally could not tolerate it anymore and finally bared her fangs at Xie Yuhuan.

"Also, bring Ji Yunchen here too," Feng Qing said.

"Yes, I understand." Xie Qi immediately understood.

At the entrance of the Xie Manor, the old servant shouted, "Where's your Young Madam? Hurry up and find her. I want to ask her in person why she didn't agree to our Miss Yuning coming in to visit Old Madam?"

Long Yuning's acting skills were not bad either. Her eyes shone with tears. She held the old servant's arm and wailed to the servant, "Go and find Qingqing. Let me talk to her. She will definitely agree to let me in."

Upon hearing this, the servant sneered. "Who do you think you are? Do you think you're worthy of our Young Madam coming out to see you? The Ninth Master has instructed that you're not allowed to step into the Xie Manor again, so our Xie Manor doesn't welcome you. Hurry up and leave."

The thin-voiced old servant said, "If Ninth Master is here, he will definitely let Miss Yuning in to visit our Old Madam. After all, the Ninth Master is Old Madam's nephew. Your Young Madam has always ostracized Miss Yuning. Even if she comes out, she won't agree to let Miss Yuning in."

With that, the old servant pulled Long Yuning's arm. "Hmph, I want to see who dares to stop Miss Yuning today!"

She didn't believe that the servants of the Xie Manor would really dare to stop them. If they really dared to do that, she would sit on the ground and cry. Anyway, she was an old woman and wasn't afraid that others would laugh at her. It would only be embarrassing to the Xie family if word got out.

Long Yuning cooperated with the old servant and barged in. She had wanted to return to the Xie Manor for a long time. This time, Xie Jiuhan was not at home, so it was definitely a heaven-sent opportunity. As long as she met Xie Yuhuan, Xie Yuhuan would use all sorts of methods to make her stay.

Her reputation had become a mess after the original 'High Song and Widow' incident in Country F's palace last time. Not only was she blacklisted by the Country F's royal family, but she had also become the laughing stock of the entire dance world.

It was also because of this that Long Yuning hated Feng Qing to death in her heart. Now that things had come to this, she had seen clearly that she would definitely not be the madam of the Xie family, but it did not mean that she would reconcile with Feng Qing. Instead, she wanted to do her best to chase Feng Qing out of the Xie family. Even if she could not become the madam of the Xie family, she could not let Feng Qing sit in this position.

At this moment, a black shadow pounced on Long Yuning. She felt her vision blur and before she could react, she felt a pain.

"Woof, woof!" March barked at Long Yuning fiercely with an expression that said, "Take another step forward and see if I'll bite you."

Compared to her, the old servant with the thin voice who pulled her in was even worse. When March scratched Long Yuning, he bit the old servant fiercely. At this moment, the old servant's hand was covered in blood. The flesh on the back of her hand was flipped over, and her white bones were showing.

Chapter 657: Master Dog Will Teach You A Lesson

"Ah! My hand!" The thin-voiced old servant came back to her senses and screamed as she looked at her hand. Long Yuning wanted to shout too, but when she saw the scratch on her arm and the old servant's almost crippled hand, she immediately rejoiced.

March transformed into a divine beast that guarded the house and walked back and forth in front of Long Yuning and the old servant. From time to time, it would lower its head and let out a low roar, looking like it would bite them again at any moment.

The old servant covered her bitten hand and shouted, "Young Madam, I know you're nearby. I invited you out to talk, but you hid and didn't come out. You even let the dog bite us. Could it be that you feel that you're being unreasonable, so you don't dare to come out? In the past, I didn't believe Old Madam when she said that you didn't have the bearing of the madam of the Xie family. Now, it looks like that's really the case."

Before she could finish her sentence, March barked twice, as if in response to the old servant's words. Then, it put on a posture that said, "If you say another word of nonsense, Master Dog will teach you how to be a person." In fact, the old servant should thank March. March usually did not apply poison to his claws because it lived in the Xie Manor. Otherwise, the old servant and Long Yuning would have already become corpses.

Long Yuning took off her coat and bandaged the old servant's wound. "Auntie Zhao, are you alright?"

At this moment, Long Yuning saw more than ten broadcast cars outside. More than a hundred reporters and photographers were rushing towards the Xie Manor with their cameras. They looked like mosquitoes that had smelled blood.

Ten minutes ago, the major media outlets in the Capital received a notice from the headquarters that they were to come to the entrance of the Xie Manor for an interview and were allowed to film the Xie Manor today. This news directly exploded the entire Capital's media world. Only a small portion of them have come now. The remaining large group of reporters was on their way here. It was estimated that all of them would arrive at the scene in half an hour at the latest.

Long Yuning was dumbfounded when she saw the large group of reporters who suddenly came. "Who called so many reporters?"

However, the reporters finally discovered Long Yuning and immediately surrounded her like a swarm of bees. All sorts of cameras engulfed her.

"Long Yuning? Miss Long, why are you in the Xie Manor? And you seem to be injured?"

"Miss Long, we received news that someone is causing trouble in the Xie Manor. We didn't expect that it would be you. May I ask why?"

"This is the Xie Manor. Miss Long, why did you barge into their house? What's your goal?"

Long Yuning was stunned for a moment when she was suddenly surrounded by the reporters. However, she reacted quickly and hurriedly pretended to be aggrieved. "Dear reporters, everyone has misunderstood me. I didn't barge into the Xie Manor or cause trouble here. I came to the Xie Manor to visit my sick third aunt, Xie Yuhuan. I just wanted to go in and see her before leaving, but Madam Xie refused to let me in."

A reporter asked, "Then how did you get the wound on your arm?"

Long Yuning was embarrassed to say that she had been bitten by a dog, so she could only lie. "Oh, I'm fine. I just accidentally slipped and fell."

When the old servant with a hoarse voice saw that the reporters were here, she shouted again, "Madam Xie is too inhumane. Our Old Madam is seriously ill and wanted Miss Yuning to go in and visit her. However, not only did she not let Miss Yuning in, but she also let the dog out to bite us. Look at how that beast bit me."

The servant at the side retorted, "Hmph, what a load of nonsense. Don't listen to their one-sided story. The Ninth Master has ordered that Long Yuning is not allowed to enter the Xie Manor again."

Upon hearing this, a reporter asked, "Can you tell us why the Ninth Master didn't let Long Yuning enter the Xie Manor? What grudge do they have?"

The servant at the door sneered and said, "Everyone, you should ask Long Yuning. She knows better than anyone why the Ninth Master doesn't let her enter the Xie Manor."

The reporters turned to look at Long Yuning. Long Yuning hurriedly lowered her head and pretended not to hear anything. Clearly, she didn't want to answer this question. What should she say? Should she tell the reporters that she was almost buried alive by Xie Jiuhan last time because she provoked Feng Qing?

Long Yuning was unwilling to say, so the servant at the door said, "As servants, we naturally have to listen to the family head. Back then, Ninth Master did not allow Long Yuning to enter the Xie Manor because this woman was shameless. She framed Young Madam and tried to seduce Ninth Master. Then, she was chased out of the Xie Manor and was ordered to not let her enter the Xie Manor again."

Long Yuning immediately retorted, "What are you talking about? I didn't seduce the Ninth Master or frame Qingqing. Don't slander me!"

Chapter 658: Learned From Little Jiu Jiu

Long Yuning reacted. The fact that these reporters were not stopped when they came in meant that Xie Yuhuan did not find these reporters, but Feng Qing did. She wanted her to be shamed in front of the media.

At the same time, Ji Yunchen walked into the Xie Manor and immediately attracted the attention of many reporters. Ji Yunchen was wearing a white suit and had a faint smile on his handsome face.

"Hello, Mr. Ji. May I ask why you're here?" A female reporter asked.

Ji Yunchen was the top private doctor in the Capital and Ninth Master's only private doctor. Many people knew his name. Those who could be trusted by Xie Jiuhan naturally wouldn't do too badly in the Capital.

Ji Yunchen smiled and said, "I just received Young Madam's orders and specially came to treat Little Aunt Xie."

Upon hearing this, the reporters came to a realization. Ji Yunchen was a doctor, so he naturally came to the Xie Manor to treat someone. Didn't Long Yuning say that Xie Yuhuan had been sick for a few days? However, unlike what Long Yuning and the old servant had said, it seemed that the Young Madam of the Xie family didn't ignore the life and death of Xie Yuhuan. Otherwise, she wouldn't have invited the Ninth Master's private doctor.

Ji Yunchen walked up to Long Yuning. "Miss Long, Young Madam asked me to tell you that if you're really filial, don't quarrel with these two old servants outside. You even want to barge into the Xie Manor. Aren't you afraid of disturbing Little Aunt Xie's rest?"

Long Yuning : "..."

Ji Yunchen, oh no, to be precise, Feng Qing's light words had poured all the dirty water on her. She wanted to visit Xie Yuhuan, but now, she had become the one who disturbed Xie Yuhuan's rest? Moreover, he had specially emphasized the word 'barge', giving people the impression that she was a woman who wanted to enter the Xie Manor shamelessly.

Without waiting for her to explain, the servant at the door said, "Miss Long, since Young Madam has already invited Doctor Ji to treat Old Madam, then Old Madam will be fine. Therefore, you don't have to do anything here. It's best that you leave quickly."

Long Yuning gritted her teeth upon hearing this. Feng Qing had blocked all her paths in front of the media. She had no reason to barge into the Xie Manor anymore, which meant that she had wasted this trip.

In the living room of the Xie Manor.

Feng Qing looked at Ji Yunchen and asked, "Have you remembered everything I said?"

The corners of Ji Yunchen's mouth curled up as he sized Feng Qing up with interest. His gaze was as if he was meeting her for the first time. "Little Qingqing, I feel that you're different from before. You're no longer that docile kitten."

Feng Qing said in a soft voice, "Humans will always change, not to mention that I learned it from Little Jiu Jiu."

Ji Yunchen shrugged and did not comment. He felt that under Xie Jiuhan's guidance, Feng Qing had finally grown up and could stand alone. Moreover, it would be fine if she did not make a move, but once she did, it would be shocking.

In the back garden of the Xie Manor, in Xie Yuhuan's villa.

Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen entered Xie Yuhuan's room. Xie Yuhuan was lying on the bed in her pajamas. When she saw Ji Yunchen coming over, she sat up and greeted him with a smile. However, when she saw Feng Qing following behind, her face instantly darkened.

Feng Qing said gently, "Little Aunt, I heard that you're sick, so I specially asked Doctor Ji to take a look at you."

Xie Yuhuan snorted coldly. "I don't need you to pretend to be a good person. When I see you, I won't be able to recover."

Feng Qing said calmly, "Little Aunt, even if you're angry with me, you can't delay the treatment. Doctor Ji is Jiuhan's private doctor. His medical skills are very superb. Don't tell me you don't even trust him?"

Xie Yuhuan glared at her. "I naturally know that Doctor Ji is skilled in medicine. Do you need to tell me that?"

Since Xie Yuhuan still had the energy to quarrel with her, Feng Qing smiled faintly and said, "Doctor Ji, I'll leave Little Aunt's illness to you. You have to treat her illness. Otherwise, when Little Jiu Jiu comes back, we won't be able to explain."

Ji Yunchen nodded and walked to the head of the bed with the stethoscope. "Little Aunt Xie, lie down first. Let me check you before telling me what's wrong."

Xie Yuhuan raised her eyebrows. She wasn't sick at all, so she didn't need Ji Yunchen's checkup. However, Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen were both here, so it wouldn't be right for her to not cooperate with the checkup. Hence, she said in a muffled voice, "I just have a headache now. My chest feels tight, and my entire body is weak. I keep having a feeling that I can't breathe. This is all thanks to Feng Qing. I was angered by her in the dining room last time."

Ji Yunchen let her lie down and listened to her with the stethoscope for a while. Then, he said calmly, "Little Aunt Xie, I checked just now. There's nothing wrong with your internal organs. According to your description of the symptoms just now, it was most likely caused by anger. I happen to have a bag of powder here. It will definitely take effect immediately after you take it."

Chapter 659: Drink What You Had Just Vomited

As he spoke, Ji Yunchen took out a small bag of powder wrapped in brown paper from the medical box. The powder was milky yellow and looked like it was some kind of pill that was ground into powder. Then, he opened the bag and poured it into a glass to mix with water.

Xie Yuhuan frowned and said, "What medicine is this?"

Ji Yunchen replied, "Oh, it's a medicine specially for your heart. It's definitely effective."

Xie Yuhuan picked up the glass doubtfully and looked at it carefully when she heard his words. Then, she sniffed it. However, she did not smell any medicine. Instead, there was a faint flower fragrance, as if Ji Yunchen had made her a glass of Blossom Nectar.

Xie Yuhuan asked curiously, "Is this Chinese medicine?"

Ji Yunchen said, "That's right. This is a secret formula I learned from ancient medical books. Drink a glass now and another glass at this time tomorrow. Your illness will improve."

With that, he took out a bag of powder and placed it on the head of the bed. "Actually, mental illness is caused by being in a bad mood. You won't have to eat this kind of thing as long as you can maintain a good mood and mentality."

Xie Yuhuan's eyes darted around a few times upon hearing him say this. She brought the glass of water close and prepared to drink the medicine. She would treat it as a glass of honey water. If she was sick, then the medicine would treat her. If she wasn't sick, then she would take it as a preventive measure. Anyway, Ji Yunchen didn't dare to poison her. What was there to be afraid of? As she thought, she raised her head and drank all the medicine in the glass. However, just as the medicine reached her throat, she felt something being drunk by her.

Xie Yuhuan was shocked and hurriedly spat out the thing in her mouth. In the end, she saw a worm the size of a fingernail. She looked carefully again. The worm was actually not dead. Its vitality was extremely tenacious. The red and black outer wings obviously belong to a little cockroach.

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

She was stunned as she looked at the cockroach in her hand. She had lived a clean and luxurious life as the daughter of the Xie family and the survivor of the Long family. Not to mention cockroaches, it was not easy to even see an ant usually, but she had eaten this cockroach just now...

After seeing her take the cockroach out of her mouth, Ji Yunchen shook his head and took out a disposable glove from his pocket to put it on. Then, he took it away from Xie Yuhuan with a look of disdain and wrapped the cockroach in paper before throwing it into the trash can. Ji Yunchen threw away the glove and said, "Aiya, Little Aunt Xie, I'm really sorry. Perhaps this medicine has been placed for too long, so the cockroach crawled in. But it's fine. This medicine was actually cockroaches grounded into powder."

Xie Yuhuan's eyes trembled. She raised her head and looked at Ji Yunchen. "What did you say? The medicine you gave me was made of cockroaches?"

Ji Yunchen nodded. "Yes."

When Xie Yuhuan saw Ji Yunchen's innocent expression, she pointed at him and said with a trembling voice, "How dare you let me eat such a thing? Are you deliberately harming me?"

Ji Yunchen hurriedly said with a look of grievance, "Little Aunt Xie, I'm treating you. How can you say that I harmed you? So what if it's made of cockroaches? That's a famous dish with a high protein content in foreign countries!"

Without waiting for him to finish, Xie Yuhuan imagined the medicine in her stomach was made of cockroach and finally couldn't help but vomit. "Ugh..."

This time, she no longer cared about pretending to be sick. She hurriedly got off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She could swear that she had never been so disgusted in her life.

Xie Yuhuan runs to hug the toilet bowl and vomit. Ji Yunchen turned to look at Feng Qing. Feng Qing gave him a look. Ji Yunchen frowned and gave her a look that said, "Are you sure?" Feng Qing gave him a look that said, "Follow the plan." They had not finished their plan just now, so why was he starting to retreat?

Ji Yunchen had no choice but to continue no matter how unwilling he was. He suddenly missed Xie Jiuhan. This man was not at home and he had become Feng Qing's toy.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Since it had already started, Ji Yunchen went all out today. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He filled a small basin with water and looked at Xie Yuhuan, who was still hugging the toilet bowl and vomiting. "Little Aunt Xie, you can't do this. Good medicine is bitter, but it benefits you. You can't spit it all out just because the medicine was made of cockroaches. That won't have any treatment effect at all. If it doesn't have any treatment effect, then when will your illness be treated?"

With that, he placed the washed basin in front of Xie Yuhuan. "If you vomit again later, use this basin to catch it. Don't underestimate the medicine made of cockroaches. I spent a lot of time making it. It's a pity to vomit it out like this. Drink what you had just vomited later."

Chapter 660: Cockroach Is A Good Thing

Xie Yuhuan pointed at Ji Yunchen and scolded, "You damned fellow, just you wait!"

Ji Yunchen said innocently, "Little Aunt Xie, don't be angry. Look at how good my medicine is. You only drank one bag. Not only can you walk, but you can also be angry and scold me. You don't have a headache anymore, and your legs aren't sore either. You're getting more and more energetic, so you should be grateful to the cockroach. How can you hate it?"

Upon hearing the word cockroach, Xie Yuhuan could not bother to quarrel with him anymore. She hurriedly hugged the toilet bowl and vomited again. She threw the washbasin far away. Only a ghost would believe Ji Yunchen's words. She would rather die than drink the medicine made of cockroaches. While she was vomiting, Ji Yunchen took the opportunity to take out some things from the medical box.

Xie Yuhuan stood up and ran to the sink after vomiting for a while. She picked up the electric toothbrush and prepared to brush her teeth. She wished that she had fake teeth. That way, she could take out her fake teeth and brush them.

Ji Yunchen even smiled and squeezed the toothpaste for her. However, after brushing a few times, she suddenly felt that the smell of the toothpaste was a little strange. The more she brushed, the more wrong it became. In the end, she took out the toothbrush and looked at it. The end of the toothbrush was covered in milky white foam.

Ji Yunchen smiled and said, "The toothpaste made of cockroach powder and mint powder has a very good effect on cleaning teeth. Moreover, it can eliminate gumitis. It's definitely useful!"

"Ugh..." Without waiting for him to finish, Xie Yuhuan vomited on the spot and threw the electric toothbrush to the ground.

When Xie Yuhuan was starting to vomit again, Ji Yunchen shook his head and smiled bitterly. He kept mumbling in his heart, "I didn't want to do this. Young Madam forced me to do this."

Ji Yunchen said, "Little Aunt Xie, are you alright? Why did you vomit again? Cockroaches are good things. You should like cockroaches. Would you have recovered so quickly if not for them?"

Xie Yuhuan was so angry that her old face was ashen. She pointed at Ji Yunchen. "You, ugh..."

Ji Yunchen continued, "If you really can't drink that medicine, I'll arrange for the kitchen to add it when they're cooking. You won't be able to taste the taste of it with the spices covering it."

Xie Yuhuan glared at Ji Yunchen. "Stop talking. Don't let me hear the word cockroach again. Get lost! Ugh..."

Ji Yunchen said, "Little Aunt Xie, even if you curse me to death, I have to say it. You can't be afraid of treatment as a patient. If I don't treat your illness, I won't be able to explain it to the Ninth Master when he comes back."

Xie Yuhuan hurriedly stopped herself from vomiting without waiting for him to finish. "No need. I'm not sick at all. Hurry up and get lost with your lousy medicine!"

With that, she kicked the various bottles and cans that Ji Yunchen had placed on the ground. Without even needing to ask, these things must have contained the cockroach juice that Ji Yunchen had developed for her. However, Xie Yuhuan leaned on the sink and vomited again after she vented her anger.

Ji Yunchen hugged his arms and stared at Xie Yuhuan with narrowed eyes...

Half an hour later, Xie Yuhuan finally finished vomiting. She wiped her mouth with a towel and followed Ji Yunchen out of the bathroom. Then, she instructed the servants in the Xie Manor to pour her a glass of water.

Feng Qing sat on the sofa and hummed a tune as she ate the longan. She even looked at Xie Yuhuan with a smile, looking as relaxed as possible.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Little Aunt, it looks like Doctor Ji's medicine is very effective. You can even walk now. If you drink another bag tomorrow, you'll probably be able to go out and run laps. The speed you ran to the bathroom just now was faster than professional athletes."

With that, she looked at Ji Yunchen and instructed, "Doctor Ji, since the medicine you developed is so effective, why don't you prescribe a few more for Little Aunt and let her drink some when she has nothing to do? Even if she's not sick, it can still have a certain preventive effect."

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan's neck twitched. She was already so old, so how could she not understand that Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen were scheming against her together? However, what they said on the surface was for her own good, and she couldn't really get angry. She was about to explode from anger now, and she felt a wave of resentment in her heart.

Xie Yuhuan glared fiercely at Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen, waved her hand and said, "You and Ji Yunchen should leave." After being tormented for so long just now, she feels that she's going to be sick even if she's not sick. If she doesn't let them leave, she'll probably really get sick from anger.

When Xie Yuhuan wanted to chase her away, Feng Qing said with a look of injustice, "Then are you not treating your illness?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro