661 - 670

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 661: She Asked For It

Xie Yuhuan said hysterically, "I'm not sick anymore. You two kind people don't have to worry, especially you, my niece-in-law. You even specially invited Doctor Ji to treat me. You're really too filial!"

Feng Qing was still smiling. Her large eyes were lively, playful, and cute. She even deliberately blinked, as if she didn't understand Xie Yuhuan's anger.

"Oh, we can rest assured now since Little Aunt has recovered. Little Aunt, have a good rest. We'll go back now. If you still feel uncomfortable, feel free to tell me. I'll look for Ji..." Feng Qing said with a smile.

Without waiting for her to finish, Xie Yuhuan roared, "Shut up and get out now!"

"Yes, it looks like Little Aunt has really recovered. You're already so imposing when you're scolding people. Since you've already recovered, give the servant at the door a call. Don't let Long Yuning continue to embarrass you. You used to wholeheartedly nurture her because you wanted Long Yuning to become the number one socialite in the Capital. But now she's really getting further and further away from the number one socialite." Feng Qing still smiled.

It was easy to invite a god, but it was difficult to send the god away. Xie Yuhuan called Long Yuning over, so she had to send Long Yuning away personally. In the end, Xie Yuhuan deserved it.

Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen left Xie Yuhuan's room. Before they could walk out of the villa's small garden, they heard Xie Yuhuan roaring crazily in the room. Then, all sorts of things were smashed to the ground.

Ji Yunchen looked at the villa and then at Feng Qing. He said with admiration, "Little Qingqing, I feel that you're about to anger Little Aunt Xie to death!"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Hmph, she only has herself to blame. Let's see if she still dares to pretend to be sick in the future. She still wants to bring Long Yuning in when Little Jiu Jiu isn't around. She's simply delusional. I hope she can learn from this lesson."

At the entrance of the Xie Manor.

Long Yuning was surrounded by hundreds of reporters. All sorts of messy questions were asked non-stop, almost making Long Yuning break down. Now, not to mention entering the Xie Manor, she wished she could run as far away as possible. If she had known this would happen, she would not have come to the Xie Manor even if Xie Yuhuan called her ten thousand times.

"Miss Long, can you talk about what happened in Country F's palace last time? Did you plagiarize Feng Qing's 'High Song and Widow'?"

"Also, such a big accident happened at the palace this time. What does the Sun dance troupe have to say? Are you still the chief of the dance troupe?"

"There have always been rumors that you were chased out of the Xie Manor for seducing the Ninth Master. May I ask if this is true? If not, why did the Ninth Master order you not to come in?"

The reporters thought that they would be able to meet Xie Jiuhan when they came here. Later on, they found out that Xie Jiuhan had already gone on a business trip, and the Young Madam of the Xie family did not come out to see them.

Therefore, they could only focus their attention on Long Yuning. Hence, all sorts of questions targeted at her past scandals appeared one after another. Many things that Long Yuning had almost forgotten were even mentioned again.

Suddenly, someone realized that Ji Yunchen had walked out of the depths of the Xie Manor. Immediately, the reporters surrounded him. "Doctor Ji, may I ask if Madam Xie Yuhuan is really sick? Is her condition serious? I heard that she was angered by the madam of the Xie Manor until she fell ill?"

When faced with the reporters' various questions, Ji Yunchen smiled calmly and said, "Everyone, calm down. Listen to me. Madam Xie Yuhuan is indeed sick, but it's just the flu. I've already done a checkup and prescribed a prescription for her. The symptoms of the cold have obviously improved after she takes the medicine. As long as she takes the medicine for two days in a row, there won't be any major problems."

While Ji Yunchen was answering the question, a servant from the Xie family sneaked to Long Yuning's side and whispered a few words to her. Long Yuning's expression darkened after hearing the servant's words. In the end, she said unwillingly, "Since Third Aunt is fine, why didn't she come out to pick me up?"

The servant in the Xie Manor said in a low voice, "Miss Yuning, Madam only feels better now and she had just fallen asleep. Before she fell asleep, she instructed me to specially come over to inform you to leave first, so you should leave first."

Upon hearing this, Long Yuning's face turned green. She was really unwilling. She had persisted when she was surrounded by the reporters for so long because she wanted Xie Yuhuan to think of a way to bring her in. However, Xie Yuhuan wanted to chase her away in the end. How could she not be angry? Wasn't this all for nothing?

Chapter 662: Xie Jiuhan's Nightmare

At this moment, the old servant who had a hoarse voice seemed to have received the news. She squeezed through the crowd and grabbed Long Yuning's arm before walking out. She ignored Long Yuning's resistance. The reporters hurriedly took more photos when they saw that she had been chased out!

The reporters frantically took photos of Long Yuning's back as she left in a hurry. Everyone looked at each other. Long Yuning had clearly said that she wanted to go in and visit Xie Yuhuan no matter what, but now she had left without a word?

The servant with the broken voice said, "I just received news from Old Madam that after Doctor Ji's treatment, she has already recovered a lot. She's already asleep and doesn't want to see anyone, so we can only let Miss Yuning go back first. When the Old Madam recovers someday, we'll invite her over as a guest."

A reporter said upon hearing the old servant say this, "Madam Xie specially invited Doctor Ji to treat Madam Xie Yuhuan. It seems like Madam Xie's attitude towards Madam Xie Yuhuan isn't as bad as you said?"

A reporter said, "That's right. If Madam Xie really doesn't care about Madam Xie Yuhuan, why did she specially invite Doctor Ji over? There's no conflict between them at all. Could it be that someone is deliberately defaming Madam Xie?"

The old servant's face turned red. Just now, she had been shouting the loudest and kept telling the media how Feng Qing had treated Xie Yuhuan badly, how her niece-in-law had contradicted Xie Yuhuan, her aunt, and so on. Since she was exposed by the reporters on the spot, she could only brace herself and say, "Nonsense! When did we say that? You reporters, don't slander her. Our Young Madam has a good relationship with Old Madam!"

She had no choice but to say this. Feng Qing had established her image as a filial and sensible niece-in-law in front of the reporters. Moreover, Ji Yunchen had personally testified, so if they, as servants, still said that about Feng Qing, the reporters could only think that they were deliberately hostile to the Madam of the Xie family.

After answering a few more questions, Ji Yunchen left the Xie Manor. The old servant with the broken voice also went back to look for Xie Yuhuan. The old servant with the hoarse voice went to find a place to inject the rabies vaccine. The servants in the Xie Manor also invited all the media reporters out of the Xie Manor under Xie Qi's instructions, completely ending this farce.

Xie Yuhuan was the most depressed today. After Feng Qing and Ji Yunchen left, she smashed everything in the room that could be smashed. When the old servant with the broken voice entered the bedroom, the ground was in a mess.

Xie Yuhuan wanted to take this opportunity to teach Feng Qing a lesson and let her know that the Xie family members would forever be in charge of the Xie family. At the same time, she would get Long Yuning into the Xie Manor again and nurture another opponent for Feng Qing.

However, all her moves were resolved by Feng Qing one by one. Moreover, Feng Qing even used Ji Yunchen to tease her and teach her a lesson, forcing her to have no choice but to chase Long Yuning away. It could be said that she had completely lost to Feng Qing in this confrontation.

Just as the servants in the Xie Manor chased the reporters away, in M6 Strait, thousands of kilometers away, Xie Jiuhan was dreaming. In his dream, he was standing at the entrance of the hospital's gynecology department with a nervous and excited expression. When the door opened, he hurriedly asked, "Nurse, how is it? Is my wife and children safe?"

A beautiful young nurse said, "Congratulations, Ninth Master. Madam Xie and her child are safe."

Xie Jiuhan was extremely excited upon hearing this. He didn't know what to say at all. His noble thin lips trembled, but he couldn't even utter a word.

The female nurse smiled and said, "Ninth Master, guess if it's a boy or a girl?"

Xie Jiuhan said excitedly, "It-it's a boy this time?"

The female nurse said, "Ninth Master, you're wrong. This time, Young Madam gave birth to a little princess."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The next second, Xie Jiuhan sat on the chair. He hugged his head with both hands. Feng Qing had already given birth to seven daughters for him, including his newborn daughter. Why was it so difficult for him to have a son?

Xie Jiuhan was on the verge of a breakdown. Just as he was scratching his head, his seven daughters appeared in front of him one after another. All of them shouted 'Daddy' at him. In the end, Xie Jiuhan woke up amidst those chants. His forehead was covered in a layer of sweat. Then, he realized that he had a nightmare.

Xie Jiuhan walked out of the cabin and stood on the deck to breathe. He looked into the distance at the end of the sea and sky, looking in the direction of Xia country. He didn't value boys over girls. He just wanted both boys and girls. However, Feng Qing had given birth to seven daughters for him in his dream. Everyone said that daughters were their father's little darlings, but there were too many of them.

Chapter 663: Mo Yi's Counterattack

Xie Jiuhan took a few deep breaths and turned to look around. He saw a guard reading a book with the title 'On the Breeding of Pigs'.

Xie Jiuhan recalled the nightmare of giving birth to seven daughters in a row when he saw this title. The next second, the guard, who was reading, lost his grip on the book. Xie Jiuhan snatched the book from his hand. Before the guard could speak, the book was shattered by Xie Jiuhan and thrown into the sea along with the sea breeze.

The guard said in confusion, "Huge Whale, what are you doing? Why did you tear up my book? I still have to go home and build a pig farm when this mission is over!"

Xie Jiuhan said in a cold voice, "From now on, don't read such books in front of me. Otherwise, I'll tear them apart every time I see them. If you want to read them, get lost and go back to your room to read."

The guard felt a chill in his heart after being stared at by the man's murderous gaze. He hurriedly turned his head to the side to avoid Xie Jiuhan's terrifying gaze. Although he didn't know why the man was angry, the guard knew that the man wasn't joking.

"Alert! Everyone, alert! An unknown battleship has appeared in the eight seas ahead. It's suspected to be pirates." At this moment, the ship's loudspeaker sounded.

After two days of trekking, their freighter had already reached the other end of the M6 Strait and was prepared to pass through the sea where pirates were prevalent. This was the most dangerous place in the sea and also the most chaotic place. There was once a time when the five major countries in the world sent their navies to encircle and suppress the pirates, but in the end, the five-nation alliance army all returned in defeat.

Xie Jiuhan licked his lips when he saw the pirate ship in the distance. His black eyes were filled with surging killing intent. He was already frustrated by the nightmare and was worried that he had nowhere to vent his anger. In the end, the pirates came knocking on his door. He couldn't ask for more. He thought in his heart as he carried a modified rocket launcher.

"I'll send you to hell now!" Xie Jiuhan said with a smile. Then, he aimed and pulled the trigger.

—-

In the Capital's Xie Manor.

Feng Qing had just fallen asleep when she was woken up by the phone at the head of the bed. She opened her sleepy eyes and reached out to wipe the bedside table. After touching for a long time, she found the phone that was ringing.

Feng Qing picked up the phone and said sleepily, "Who is it?"

As she spoke, she closed her eyes again because she was too sleepy. Calling her at this time was simply disturbing her sleep. It was already very good that she wasn't angry.

On the other end of the phone, a familiar voice sounded. "You're asleep so early? I called you at this time because I have something to inform you."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. This arrogant voice immediately reminded her of someone. The boss of Feiyun Clubhouse, Han Jintian!

When there's no reaction from her for a long time, Han Jintian's angry voice sounded. "Hey, Feng Qing, are you asleep again?"

Feng Qing's sleepiness dissipated by half after being woken up by him. "If you didn't call, I would have fallen asleep."

Han Jintian said, "Listen to my advice. From now on, it's best not to go online or watch the television or news. It's best to use the Xie family's power to do some public relations to the news that is targeting you on the Internet."

It would have been fine if he hadn't said anything. Before he could finish speaking, Feng Qing took her tablet and opened Weibo. She wanted to go up and see what was going on online. Han Jintian didn't sleep at night and specially called her to say this.

As soon as she opened Weibo, the number one trending topic popped up. "Mo Yi's press conference."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and clicked on the title to enter Weibo. On the blue background, the words "Press Conference" were written in white. The male actor, Mo Yi, was standing in front of the background.

After quickly skimming through the content of the main article, Feng Qing saw that the male actor, Mo Yi, had specially held a press conference at a five-star hotel in the Capital an hour ago. Just now, he had responded to the matter about the "Han Jintian's cast-couching".

Mo Yi claimed that Feng Qing had deliberately smeared and slandered his personal image, indicating that it was a fact that Han Jintian had violated him. All the evidence was conclusive. In order to please the international director, Han Jintian, Feng Qing did not even want her most basic personality…

There were also a few screenshots of Mo Yi's personal Weibo comment section. It was filled with Mo Yi's interactions with his fans and netizens after the press conference.

"Siren is too good at using popularity. She really has no bottom line."

"Mo Yi, you're the best. I like your acting. When you go to the production team to film in the future, you must protect yourself."

"Siren should come out and apologize to Mo Yi. This kind of slander is the greatest harm to Mo Yi."

Chapter 664: Business

On the other end of the phone, Han Jintian's voice sounded. "Feng Qing, don't tell me you're looking at the trending topic?"

Feng Qing said in a soft voice, "Yes, I just finished reading it."

Han Jintian : "..."

He felt that talking to Feng Qing was really infuriating. He had clearly specially instructed her not to do that, but she didn't listen to his arrangements and insisted on looking at the trending topics on the Internet. He was completely certain that not only was Feng Qing violent, but she was also very rebellious!

Feng Qing held her phone and sat up on the bed. "Director Han, what do you think of this trending topic?"

Han Jintian was speechless. "My only countermeasure is to not let you see this content on the Internet. It's useless now."

Feng Qing said, "You can solve the problem by hiding and not seeing? Mo Yi has repeatedly slandered and defamed you, but you've always been hiding. You don't even say a word of explanation. Could the rumors be true? Are you really interested in men?"

As the behind-the-scenes boss of the Capital's Feiyun Clubhouse, the power that Han Jintian possessed was definitely not something that a small Mo Yi could resist. Or rather, a piece of trash like Mo Yi did not even have the right to carry Han Jintian's shoes. However, Han Jintian did not react at all. It was really confusing.

On the other end of the phone, Han Jintian's anger surged to the top of his head when he heard Feng Qing's question. He almost stuffed the phone into his mouth. If not for the fact that he was afraid that Xie Jiuhan would take revenge, he would have opened up Feng Qing's skull to see what this woman's brain was like.

Han Jintian said angrily, "I'm straight. I like women. That day, I was just happy to finish filming, so I drank a few more glasses of wine. I don't know if I was too tired, but I quickly fell drunk. When I opened my eyes, it was already the next morning. Mo Yi was crying and howling naked beside me. At that time, I almost vomited when I saw a naked man sitting by my bed. It was simply too painful for the eyes!"

Feng Qing asked, "Then do you remember what happened that night?"

Han Jintian said in a deep voice, "Of course not. I only know that I slept very soundly."

Feng Qing asked again, "Then why didn't you counterattack Mo Yi when you knew that he had set you up?"

Han Jintian sighed and said, "Do you think I don't want to do that? Am I a fool? But I've been looking for a long time and haven't found any evidence. What do you want me to do?"

If he had a precognition, he would have installed a pinhole camera in the hotel room long ago. At least, he could clear his name. However, not only did he not have any evidence to prove his innocence, but he was also taken a photo by that ugly Mo Yi and posted on the Internet. He wished he could throw Mo Yi into the sea to feed the fish now that he was in such a sorry state.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "I noticed that you usually wear a smartwatch. Do you know that your watch has a very special function, which is to prevent harm? If the system recognizes that someone is close to the owner, the photo function in the watch will be activated. The watch relies on facial recognition technology to differentiate whether there is a stranger getting close to its owner, so you can look in the watch album to see if there are any photos of that night."

Feng Qing's words were like a sudden enlightenment, and the clouds instantly parted. Han Jintian was stunned. If not for Feng Qing's reminder, he would have long forgotten about the function of the smartwatch.

The next second, Han Jintian hurriedly opened the photo album in his watch to take a look. He wanted to take a good look and see if there were any photos from that night. It was not very clear because the display of the watch was too small and there were too many photos in the photo album. Therefore, Han Jintian transferred the photos to the computer. There were a total of 211 photos. Fortunately, the photos were arranged according to the time they were taken, so Han Jintian quickly found the photos from the day of filming.

There were a total of nine photos that day. After Han Jintian finished looking at the nine photos, he slapped the table and shouted, "F*ck, I really love this watch too much. I finally found evidence!"

A few minutes later, nine photos appeared on Feng Qing's phone. After looking at them once, Feng Qing asked, "What does Director Han plan to do? As long as you post these nine photos online, Mo Yi's lie will collapse on its own, and your innocence will be cleared."

Han Jintian snorted coldly. "Post it on the Internet? That's too easy for Mo Yi. Just you wait. Do you think everyone is as clumsy as him? I have a better way to deal with him!"

Feng Qing's eyes darted around. "Director Han, are you interested in discussing a business deal with me?"

Chapter 665: The Voice He's Always Wanted

"Business?" Han Jintian was puzzled.

Feng Qing rolled over lazily on the bed and changed into a very comfortable position. "If you cooperate with me, Madam Xie, I guarantee that you will only win and not lose. You would definitely have a steady profit without loss. You should believe that I have the ability, right?"

"Hmph, a steady profit without loss? Why do I smell a conspiracy? Don't tell me you're the same as Ninth Master? You didn't learn good things from him but you learned his evil capitalism." Han Jintian became vigilant.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "I have resources and connections on hand. I can help you carry out better public relations. Not only can I clear your name and restore your reputation, but I can also let you get the compensation you deserve."

"Speak, what's the condition?" Han Jintian asked directly. There was no such thing as a free lunch in the world. Even if there was, it would definitely be a trap. He had been in society for so many years after all, so he naturally knew that if he wanted something, he had to pay a price.

Feng Qing praised, "As expected of Director Han, you're smart. However, my condition is very simple. I'll help Director Han with public relations, but you have to listen to me from now on. You'll do whatever I ask you to do. I wonder if you can accept it?"

Han Jintian snorted when he heard her condition. "I knew you didn't have good intentions. Wouldn't I become your servant if I had to listen to everything you said?"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Director Han, you should know very well that I don't lack money or status, so you don't have anything to give me. I can't work for nothing, right? And the most valuable thing you have is naturally you. Other than that, you don't seem to have anything that I like."

Han Jintian raised his eyebrows and said, "You like me? Do you want me to marry you?"

Feng Qing replied, "Director Han, this joke is not funny at all. If my husband hears this, you'll probably be beaten up again. Besides, I'm not interested in Director Han's body ~"

After more than ten seconds, Han Jintian's voice sounded. "Why don't we do this? I heard you sing quite well that day. If you help me with public relations, I'll hand over the opening and ending theme songs of the new movie to you alone. Isn't that reasonable?"

Feng Qing thought for a moment. "Yes, that's fine too. Three hundred million for the opening theme song, two hundred million for the ending theme song. A total of five hundred million. You have to pay the deposit first too."

He felt like he was discussing business with Xie Jiuhan. The extent of Feng Qing's exorbitant demand was even greater than Xie Jiuhan's. Five hundred million for two songs? Did she really treat him as a fool?

"Five hundred million? Feng Qing, I recommend you to consider robbing a bank. It'll definitely be faster than singing." Han Jintian said.

"Director Han, you can't blame this on me. I didn't intend to charge you so much initially, but you made it clear in front of the reporters that you would never cooperate with me again. I naturally have to change now that you've gone back on your words. Moreover, your current market is so bad, so I naturally have to rise with the tide," Feng Qing said with a smile.

Han Jintian felt like he was about to faint upon hearing this. Five hundred million sounded like fifty yuan from Feng Qing.

"On account of the fact that you know my husband, I can give you a thirty percent discount. Three hundred and fifty million. Not only will I help you sing the opening and ending theme song, but I will also be in charge of the music for the entire movie. Isn't that worth it?" The golden abacus in Feng Qing's head kept ringing as she was afraid that five hundred million would scare Han Jintian away.

"Are you crazy? Do you know how much three hundred and fifty million is? It can even pile up into a small mountain in cash. How much did I spend on this movie? Why don't you think about it?" Han Jintian was about to breathe out smoke due to anger.

"Look at what you're saying. It's as if I'm robbing money. Believe me. Three hundred and fifty million is definitely worth it!" Feng Qing smiled.

As a famous director, Han Jintian naturally knew how important the music and theme songs were to a movie. Many times, music could play a role in the movie to sublimate the story and the emotions of the audience. Moreover, good music could bring the audience into the situation of the movie at once. Therefore, good music and theme songs were an indispensable part of the movie.

Previously, Feng Qing had tried out the theme song with five voices. To be honest, he approved and was touched by it. Not only was Feng Qing's voice pleasant to the ears, but she was also versatile. Her singing could bring out the images and story of the movie. Therefore, after hearing Feng Qing's voice, he knew that Feng Qing's voice was the voice he had been looking for.

Chapter 666: Leaving A Name In History

Han Jintian thought for a moment and said, "You're really Xie Jiuhan's woman. You're as ruthless as him. I'll have to be your slave from now on if you help me with public relations. I gave you a chance to sing the theme songs and I'll even give you three hundred and fifty million. Why do I feel that this isn't a win-win situation but a win for you only?"

Feng Qing's soft and cute voice sounded once she heard his words. "Yes, I won twice in one go. Isn't this a win-win?"

Feng Qing said, "Director Han, I've already seen the promotional video for your movie. I'm very optimistic about your movie, but I'll guarantee that you'll benefit a lot if you're willing to work with me."

Han Jintian asked curiously, "How could I benefit from it?"

Feng Qing's eyes curved like two crescent moons. "For example... leaving a name in history!"

She had grasped Han Jintian's thoughts very well. Han Jintian had achieved what he had today at a young age. To reach his level, he was no longer interested in money. The only thing he wanted now was to leave a good name in history. Becoming the most remembered and most famous director in the history of Xia country and even in the world's movie industry was what he wanted. And what did the director rely on? Naturally, it was a movie, but the music and theme song were also important in a good work.

After pondering for a while, Han Jintian agreed. "Deal!"

Feng Qing's words hit the nail on the head. He had to agree even if he didn't want to. With Feng Qing's help as the madam of the Xie family, not only could his current trouble be easily resolved, but he could also get Feng Qing to sing for him in the movie. The two of them could be considered to have gotten what they wanted.

"However, I'll leave the public relations to you. You have to do it carefully. If you don't do it well..." Han Jintian instructed.

"If I can't do it well, I'll wear a cat servant costume and apologize to you," Feng Qing added.

"Uh... cat servant... costume?" Han Jintian was a little confused. He wondered how his face would be if Xie Jiuhan found out that the madam of the Xie family was wearing a cat servant costume to apologize to him. Just the thought of it made him feel amused. He had already thought of a punishment, but he still agreed after thinking for a while. After all, Feng Qing daring to say this meant that she was very confident.

The next afternoon, at the Happiness Hotel.

Feng Qing received another call from Han Jintian. He said that Mo Yi would hold another press conference this afternoon and specially answer the reporter's questions about the detailed process of "Han Jintian sleeping with the male actor". Feng Qing curled her lips into a smile after knowing this news. She was just worrying that there was no good opportunity. She didn't expect that Mo Yi would send this great opportunity to her.

The Happiness Hotel had already arranged the venue of the press conference early on. All the media outlets in the Capital that could be named had also set up all sorts of live broadcast equipment at the scene. When the reporters and audience were all in position, the protagonist of the press conference, Mo Yi, finally appeared.

The moment Mo Yi appeared, the crowd instantly fell silent. Only the sound of various cameras turning and pictures taken could be heard. The dazzling white light was about to blind people. However, Mo Yi seemed to enjoy this feeling very much. He was dressed neatly and walked to the table in an imposing manner. He had a smile on his face and even waved at all the reporters. No matter how one looked at it, he did not look like a person who had been bullied by someone.

As the third generation of the wealthy families in the Capital, Mo Yi was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. It was also because of his family background that he could successfully enter the entertainment industry as an actor.

The audience was mostly ordinary people, so they were naturally very interested in the matter of the third generation of the wealthy being an actor. There was also a probe into the mystery of the wealthy families, so Mo Yi could be considered to have attracted a large number of fans. They regarded him as a high-quality idol and a representative who was not afraid of power.

The director had the greatest rights in the entire movie industry ever since Xia country's movie industry flourished. Han Jintian was also famous for being the youngest director with a box office of ten billion, but his evaluation had never been good.

Many actors who had worked with him said that Han Jintian was a tyrant. It was common for him to scold actors during filming. At that time, many fans couldn't stand Han Jintian's character and criticized him on the Internet, but most people praised his achievements and results.

After the cast-couching incident, Mo Yi's fame did not plummet because of the ambiguous photo of him and Han Jintian, instead, he was pursued by countless netizens as a new generation artist who dared to expose the ugly truth of the entertainment industry. Instantly, the number of fans increased exponentially, and he became a top celebrity in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 667: Banning Siren

Previously, Feng Qing had spoken up for Han Jintian in front of the media. It was only in the past two days that Mo Yi started to fight back. It wasn't that he didn't want to fight back, but he had been too busy recently. There were many things to do when he was famous. There were all sorts of offers and endorsements.

Mo Yi sat on the chair and cleared his throat before saying, "Firstly, thank you everyone for attending my press conference. Although it was held yesterday, I still want to clarify some things today. I don't have time to answer everyone's questions as I still have a lot of work to do later on."

At this point, the smile on his face disappeared and was replaced by a pained expression. "I feel very pained as the victim of this matter. Not only did Han Jintian not apologize to me, but he also refused to admit the monstrous crime he committed. He's simply inhumane."

As he spoke, Mo Yi's eyes turned red again. He looked like he had been wronged and hurt. He had slicked-back hair and a tear-stained face. Instantly, many of his fans felt their hearts ache. The netizens who were watching the live broadcast on the Internet started to scold Han Jintian.

Wiping his tears, Han Jintian choked up and said, "That day, when I saw the Internet celebrity singer, Siren, slandering me in front of the media, I felt very heartbroken. I didn't expect that in order to please a big director like Han Jintian, she actually ignored justice. It really made me break down."

With that, he even pulled a few tissues and blew his nose. His pitiful look broke the hearts of his fans. Some people on the Internet also started to stir up trouble. There were also fans who started to change from fans to haters.

"Sigh, this Siren is really too much. She actually can't tell right from wrong. She's simply destroying her future."

"I really misjudged the Siren. I always thought that she was a very noble person. I didn't expect that she would do such a thing in order to build a relationship with Han Jintian."

"Hmph, that Siren is shameless. I didn't like her in the past. It looks like she's indeed not a good person."

While Mo Yi was crying badly on the stage, a beautiful figure also walked up. The reporters were instantly stunned when they saw this person. Just now, all their attention was on Mo Yi, and it was now that they realized that the female singer, Guan Xinxin, was actually here too.

Guan Xinxin ignored the crowd and walked straight to Mo Yi's side. She handed him a bag of tissues. Guan Xinxin patted Mo Yi's shoulder twice to comfort him, and her high-end face which had undergone plastic surgery was filled with heartache.

Guan Xinxin took the microphone in front of Mo Yi and said, "Hello, friends from the media. I'm Guan Xinxin. Mo Yi is a good friend of mine in the industry. I deeply sympathize with his encounter. This matter has already left an indelible scar in Mo Yi's heart. I can also understand Mo Yi's feelings very well. I think there's nothing else to say about this matter. After all, the evidence is conclusive. I beg everyone from the media and netizens, fans, please stand with Mo Yi and condemn Director Han Jintian. Let a scumbag like him get lost from Xia country's entertainment industry forever!"

She was about to finish speaking, but after thinking for a while, she continued, "There's also that Internet celebrity singer, Siren. She actually publicly supported that scum, Han Jintian. This is tantamount to helping the wicked do evil. One has to have a bottom line. One can't do anything just to gain popularity. As I'm the executive director of Xia country's Music Alliance, I specially applied to the Alliance to punish the Internet celebrity singer, Siren due to her performance in this matter. The Xia country's Music Alliance had already come up with a punishment after some discussion."

Guan Xinxin took a deep breath and straightened her chest. She said righteously, "The Music Alliance, after much consideration, has decided to ban the Internet celebrity singer, Siren, in all aspects. We will no longer provide her with any public performances, as well as opportunities to produce promotional singles or albums. We will no longer allow her to sing live on the Internet. I hope that everyone can support the Music Alliance's decision to boycott the singer, Siren!"

After hearing Guan Xinxin announce Feng Qing's verdict on behalf of Xia country's Music Alliance, Mo Yi's eyes turned red and swollen. "Thank you, Xinxin."

"Just because of the Siren's words, Xia country's Music Alliance banned her?"

"Miss Guan, isn't the Music Alliance too rash? It's not to this level even if the Siren really trusted Han Jintian wrongly, right?"

"Miss Guan, apart from the punishments you mentioned just now, are there any other punishments?"

Guan Xinxin chose to answer, "According to the instructions of Xia country's Music Alliance, the app has already taken down all the original songs of the Siren and removed her live stream account. It will no longer provide any performances for the Siren."

Chapter 668: Police Video

"Miss Guan, I didn't expect that your ability to arouse the hearts of people is very powerful when your singing ability is so ordinary. Not only does Xia country's Music Alliance need you, but the Wandering Pet Rescue Alliance, the Marine Ecological Protection Alliance, and the children of the orphanage also need such a loving you." As she spoke, a beautiful figure walked in from the door, and there were many people behind her.

The reporters had already recognized Feng Qing from the sound of her voice without even needing to turn around. Hence, they hurriedly turned the camera towards the door. Guan Xinxin was a little stunned. She had just finished talking about Feng Qing, but she didn't expect Feng Qing to come personally.

A group of police officers in police uniforms followed Feng Qing in. Following closely behind Feng Qing was a police officer with a high rank. The reporters were all surprised, not knowing why Feng Qing had brought a group of police officers.

Feng Qing walked onto the stage elegantly and calmly under everyone's gazes. Then, she picked up another microphone on the table. "Guan Xinxin, Miss Guan, a famous singer in the Xia country's music industry. Back then, a song called 'Silly Happiness' was popular everywhere. It can be said that everyone knows it, so you can be considered a senior in the music industry. Just now, Mo Yi said that he was violated by Han Jintian, so Senior Guan, you came out to fight for justice for him. It's understandable since everyone has a few good friends, but I have a question I want to ask Mo Yi."

Mo Yi, who was sitting at the table, raised his eyebrows. "What do you want to ask me?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "I just want to ask, when you were young, didn't your family tell you to report it to the police immediately when you meet bad people or are bullied outside?"

Mo Yi was stunned by the question. His eyes wandered as he looked at Feng Qing's faint smile. He knew that Feng Qing was Siren. Moreover, he had heard many of Feng Qing's songs and was also infected by her beautiful singing. He even treated Feng Qing as a goddess in his heart. However, after seeing Feng Qing, he felt that Feng Qing looked better in person. If not for Feng Qing choosing to support Han Jintian, they might have become friends.

Mo Yi stood up and slammed the table with both hands. He shouted, "Feng Qing, I'm holding a press conference. You're not welcome here. Please leave immediately!"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Why? Weren't you mumbling my name just now? You're asking me to leave when I'm here? Or are you afraid that I'll expose your lie?"

Without waiting for Mo Yi to retort, Guan Xinxin narrowed her eyes and said, "Siren, you came at the right time. I'm officially informing you on behalf of the Xia country's Music Alliance that you've been completely banned by the music industry. I can consider pleading with the Xia country's Music Alliance for you after you kneel down and beg me and kowtow to Mo Yi to apologize."

Feng Qing ignored the two of them and walked around the table to sit on a chair. Then, she cleared her throat and said through the microphone, "Hello, everyone. Today, I specially invited the senior inspector of the Capital Police Department and the senior detective, Ma Yong."

"Hiss!" Upon hearing the name of Senior Detective Ma Yong, the entire press conference venue gasped. Many people looked at the thin and tall man in a baseball hat who came in last.

"No wonder he looks familiar. So that person is Senior Detective Ma Yong. I didn't expect him to come with us."

"Oh my god, it's our Xia country's divine detective. There were even a few movies that used Ma Yong as a model a few years ago."

"Why is this legendary detective here? Could there be a major case here? He's usually involved in major cases or mysteries."

Everyone was discussing in low voices. Feng Qing said to Mo Yi, "Compared to you, my client, Mr. Han Jintian, performed better. After being slandered by you as the culprit of the cast-couching, he reported the case to the police at the first moment and asked the police to file a case for investigation and make the matter public."

With that, a police officer walked forward and placed a huge tablet on the table. The reporters saw that Mo Yi was sitting beside Han Jintian on the tablet, and Mo Yi had been pouring wine for Han Jintian. In a short while, Han Jintian had drunk three to four glasses of wine, and Han Jintian was indeed drunk in the video.

"Although the video is a little blurry, I can still tell that the person in the video is Mo Yi. He's the one who's been pouring wine for Han Jintian."

"This should be the wrap banquet that day, right? The woman who walked past them just now was really the female lead of Director Han's new movie."

"Where did this video come from? Why haven't I seen it before? It proves that Mo Yi was indeed deliberately forcing Director Han to drink that day, and Mo Yi himself only drank a little."

Chapter 669: Change To A Police Station Press Conference

The reporters only looked at it for a while before they recognized the two people in the video. At the same time, they knew what had happened at the wrap banquet that day.

Feng Qing's large eyes turned into a crescent shape as she looked at Mo Yi. "The video just now was the surveillance video that the police obtained at the hotel on the night of your wrap banquet. Although the surveillance video had already been deliberately deleted, it was still restored by the police using hacker technology. After the police's confirmation, the banquet lasted for about three hours, and you sat beside Han Jintian and poured wine for him. Firstly, this is the opposite of when you posted on Weibo that Han Jintian specially poured wine for you at the banquet, so don't you think you should explain?"

Mo Yi took a deep breath and pointed at the tablet. "Are you blind? I drank a lot that night, so it's normal for me to remember wrongly. But just this video alone can't prove that Han Jintian didn't violate me, right?"

Feng Qing curled her lips and pouted at the tablet when she heard that he was still quibbling. "Mo Yi, what's the rush? Do you think the police only have this video?"

Before she could finish her sentence, the screen on the tablet on the table changed and a brand new video played. In this video, it showed that it was already ten in the evening. Mo Yi helped Han Jintian into a hotel and the two of them entered the elevator.

The senior detective, Ma Yong, who came in last, said, "From this video, it shouldn't be difficult for everyone to tell that the person in question, Han Jintian, was already in a drunken state after coming out of the restaurant. Mo Yi's actions and expression showed that he was obviously in a conscious state. Moreover, from the body language, we can tell that Han Jintian's feet fell back, and Mo Yi's muscles were tense as his entire body fell forward forcefully. This means that he was resisting Han Jintian's strength forcefully, but why did they resist? Because Han Jintian didn't want to enter the hotel at all. At least, his physiological reaction at that time was that he didn't want Mo Yi to support him."

"Bullsh*t! Where did you get this nonsense from? Don't think that you can spout nonsense just because you're a detective!" Mo Yi scolded with an ugly expression.

However, Ma Yong touched the mustache on his mouth and glared at Mo Yi coldly. Before he could retort, a reporter below the stage said, "How dare you! Mr. Ma Yong is the best detective in Xia country. He has resolved countless cases under him. He can even find the real culprit of a headless case that has been sealed for thirty years. He's a professional at this. How can he accuse a small actor like you?"

Another reporter also said, "That's right. Since Mr. Ma dares to say this, it means that he has absolute judgment and definitely has a scientific basis."

At this moment, the senior lieutenant and Ma Yong walked to the stage and sat down. Instantly, Mo Yi's press conference turned into a police station press conference. Mo Yi started to act when he saw this scene. He looked at Feng Qing like he was a victim. "Siren, how did I offend you? Why do you have to go against me? Doesn't your heart hurt to help the wicked?"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "I just found the police to explain the situation of the case. I said from the start that if you're really the victim, why didn't you report it? Do you think it's fine to slander others on the Internet? The Internet isn't a lawless place. Everyone has to pay the price for their actions!"

Mo Yi's acting skills were realistic. His eyes turned red again as he said aggrievedly, "I don't want to report this. After all, Han Jintian is a big director in the industry. He has so many resources and connections. It will be very difficult for me in the future if he deals with me."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "Since you're afraid of offending Director Han, why did you take a photo and post it on Weibo? Don't you think it's difficult for you to explain yourself?"

Mo Yi made an excuse and said, "That's different. I only did this to remind the people behind me to be careful of Han Jintian. Don't be like me and be..."

He could not continue anymore because his tears flowed out. He looked as aggrieved and pitiful as he could.

However, the corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. She was not affected by his words at all. She glanced at him indifferently and said, "You raised public opinion on the Internet and deliberately slandered Han Jintian. No matter how good your acting skills are, it will only seem laughable in front of real evidence. You should know very well what you've done. I've already handed the relevant evidence to the police. Mr. Mo, why don't you listen to the police's speech first if you still want to quibble? If you still feel indignant after hearing it, feel free to go to the court to appeal."

Chapter 670: But What If We Have Evidence?

Senior Detective Ma Yong said into the microphone, "Mo Yi, you previously posted photos and words on Weibo about the director, Han Jintian, sexually assaulting you after he was drunk. You used the words "beastly nature" and "inhumane" a lot of times. You said that Han Jintian coerced you after he got you drunk. Is that right?"

Mo Yi was stunned by his question, but he didn't find anything strange about Ma Yong's question, so he nodded. "Yes, is there a problem?"

When he had admitted it, Ma Yong sat forward and said, "Then Mr. Mo Yi, do you know that people not only lose their mobility when they're drunk, but also their sexual ability? The so-called drunk sex doesn't include the drunk state. If you were in a drunk state and were as drunk as mud, even if a great beauty was standing in front of you naked, you wouldn't have any reaction, let alone have a beastly nature. It's simply nonsense."

Upon hearing this, Mo Yi felt like he was about to faint from anger. He pointed at Ma Yong and scolded, "Nonsense! You must have been bribed by Feng Qing, right? I'm going to sue you!"

The senior lieutenant on the stage finally spoke. "You can sue us, but before that, you have to go to the police station to cooperate with our investigation. The police have already set up a special investigation team to specially investigate this case because this matter has blown up. After all, Mr. Han Jintian has already reported it to us. Don't worry, the police will definitely use evidence to speak and will definitely give the society a fair explanation."

Mo Yi clenched his fists tightly. When he heard that the police had already filed a case, he instantly panicked. He subconsciously looked at Guan Xinxin, who was at the side, to beg for help. Guan Xinxin shook her head at him, looking like she didn't agree with him cooperating with the police's investigation.

As long as one wasn't stupid, they could tell that the police were biased towards Feng Qing. After all, they had come with Feng Qing. If Mo Yi went with her, he would only be bullied. Most importantly, not many people could withstand the police's interrogation. That kind of suffering wasn't something anyone could bear, let alone Mo Yi, who had been doted on since he was young.

Mo Yi forced himself to calm down and said, "I don't care what evidence your police have. I'm an artist, and my schedule is very full now. I don't have time for you to go to the police station for an investigation. Moreover, I have a lawyer. If you have any questions, look for my lawyer directly. This is my press conference. If there's no concrete evidence, please leave immediately."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. She had been waiting for this sentence. "But what if we have evidence?"

As she spoke, she touched the tablet and opened the photo album function. Photos were displayed on the screen in a slideshow. Everyone could see very clearly that there were a total of nine photos, and each photo had Mo Yi's clear face.

"This is the first time I've seen these photos. When were these photos taken? Why is Mo Yi in every photo?"

"Oh? From the clothes, the person beside Mo Yi should be Han Jintian. Why is he lying on the bed motionless?"

"Look at these two photos. In the previous photo, Mo Yi was taking off his clothes. In this photo, he's taking off his pants. Moreover, from the color of the pile of clothes beside him, it looks like the clothes that Han Jintian was wearing in the video."

After the photo was enlarged, they could still clearly recognize Mo Yi and Han Jintian even though it was a little blurry. The reporters were not fools, so they naturally found the problem from the photo.

Feng Qing turned around and said to the reporters, "The photos that everyone saw just now were taken by the smartwatch on the director, Han Jintian's hand. This watch of his has the function of preventing physical harm. As long as someone gets close to a certain distance, it will automatically take photos. That's why everyone saw these photos. And Mo Yi is in every photo. I don't have to say what the problem is, right?"

In an instant, the entire press conference exploded. Everyone understood what was going on. The comments that were mocking Feng Qing on the Internet just now stopped abruptly. Instantly, all the live-streams were terrifyingly quiet.

The Gu family in the Capital.

"Haha, satisfying. It's too f*cking satisfying. As expected of my goddess, well done!" Xie Shihao slammed the table happily. Just now, he had been scolding thousands of netizens on the Internet as he watched the live broadcast. But now, Feng Qing has used nine photos to slap everyone's faces. This made him feel so good.

Xie Shihao typed rapidly on the keyboard. "Why aren't Mo Yi's fans scolding anymore? Weren't you guys being arrogant just now? Why are you guys afraid so quickly? You're all nothing!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro