711 - 720

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 711: I'm Relieved

Caught off guard, Feng Qing kicked Cao Beining's crotch, causing him to bend down in pain. Cao Beining's face was covered in cold sweat. This pain was actually more painful than a broken sternum. Feng Qing took a few steps back and distanced herself from Cao Beining.

However, Cao Beining's face flushed red as he jumped on the spot a few times. Then, he walked towards Feng Qing with a distorted expression. "It's useless. None of the women I've taken a fancy to can escape my grasp. Moreover, your Feng family is thinking of a marriage alliance with our Cao family every day. As long as I show a little interest, the Feng family will immediately tie you to my bed. At that time, it's useless even if you resist. You'll just let me have my way!"

Seeing that he wasn't done, Feng Qing's face turned cold. She kicked the mop and it turned into a wooden stick. Feng Qing held the wooden stick and said, "You're probably sick! I've long severed ties with the Feng family. Don't you know?"

Cao Beining smiled disdainfully. "I don't know if I'm seriously ill, but you're definitely sick. You're naive. The blood of the Feng family flows in your bones. Do you think money can completely sever ties?"

Standing in front of him, the young and beautiful woman raised her chin. Her clear eyes revealed a seductive charm, giving off the feeling that she could be played easily. Feng Qing said, "Feng Jianing said that the child in her stomach seems to be yours, right?"

Cao Beining raised his eyebrows. "I'm not sure yet. That's her one-sided story, but why are you asking?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "It's nothing. I just wanted to confirm if there's already a successor in your Cao family. Since she's confirmed to be pregnant with a descendant of your Cao family, I'm relieved."

Cao Beining's frown deepened. "What do you mean by that..."

The next second, he felt his vision blur. Then, the mop in Feng Qing's hand pierced into his crotch. He had no time to react because it was too fast.

In an instant, blood sprayed out, flowing out of the mop and Cao Beining's legs. Cao Beining was completely sober now. He looked at his crotch with eyes filled with disbelief. His mouth was wide open as an indescribable pain swept through his entire body.

Feng Qing pulled hard and pulled the stick out of Cao Beining's pants. Then, she threw the blood-stained stick aside. The strength and angle of her strike were very good. It directly crippled Cao Beining's two balls, making him unable to use it again.

Feng Qing clapped her hands as she looked at Cao Beining who had fallen to the ground and turned to walk out. However, just as she turned around, she realized that another familiar person was standing at the door.

Lu Yingying's face was pale as she looked at the scene in the bathroom. Her eyes were about to fall out. This bloody scene had caused her a huge stimulation, making her entire body tremble uncontrollably.

Seeing Feng Qing look at her, Lu Yingying stammered, "Kill, kill, kill!"

Today, Lu Yingying came here to celebrate her birthday with her classmates. She only drank two glasses of wine and came to the toilet. She never dreamed that she would see such a terrifying scene, nor did she expect that Feng Qing, who looked petite and cute on the surface, would actually be so ruthless when she attacked. She could clearly see how much damage Feng Qing's wooden stick would cause to this strange man in front of her.

Lu Yingying couldn't help but retreat. She pointed at Feng Qing in horror and said, "Feng, Feng Qing, you actually killed someone in public. I-I want to call the police. Yes, I want to call the police!"

Before she could finish her sentence, she saw Feng Qing appear in front of her like a ghost. Lu Yingying was dumbfounded. She couldn't tell how Feng Qing moved.

Lu Yingying said in fear, "What, what do you want..."

Without waiting for her to finish, Feng Qing strangled Lu Yingying's neck. Lu Yingying hurriedly moved Feng Qing's hand, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't open Feng Qing's hand. They were both women, but why did she feel that Feng Qing's hand was like a steel pincer, making her feel like she was about to suffocate?

Feng Qing leaned her face close to Lu Yingying and smiled. "You want to call the police? I'll kill you ~"

Her voice was sweet and soft, but it sounded like a voice from hell to Lu Yingying's ears. The coldness in her voice especially made her feel cold.

Feng Qing released her grip slightly when she saw that her face was starting to turn purple. Fresh air entered her lungs, and Lu Yingying felt that she had survived. She asked in horror, "Feng Qing, you, who are you?"

Chapter 712: A Pair Of Flies

As Lu Yingying spoke, she tried her best to shake Feng Qing's hand. She felt that as long as Feng Qing exerted any strength, she would fall into suffocation again. However, she had good thoughts, but her hands could not exert any strength at all. Even her feet started to tremble. If not for her determination, she would have knelt on the ground.

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. Just as she strangled Lu Yingying's neck, she sprayed a small amount of knockout powder on the other party's face. The anesthetic dosage was controlled very well. It did not make Lu Yingying faint immediately, nor did it make her unable to use her hands and feet. Feng Qing released her grip on her neck when the drug had taken effect.

However, Lu Yingying stood on the ground and wanted to move her feet. She was shocked to discover that her legs were not moving at all. Other than allowing her to barely support her body and not fall, she could not even move. Finally, the way Lu Yingying looked at Feng Qing changed completely. Other than panic, there was only fear!

Feng Qing smiled sweetly and stretched out a finger to gently poke Lu Yingying's body. Then, Lu Yingying's body fell straight to the ground. She fell very hard and wanted to get up from the ground, but she couldn't use any strength.

She returned to the booth. Just as Feng Qing sat down, Xia Qianxue asked drunkenly, "You were gone for a long time."

Feng Qing took a sip of wine. "Oh, nothing. I just met a pair of flies in the bathroom."

Xia Qianxue raised her eyebrows. "A pair of flies?"

Feng Qing nodded. "It's fine. I've dealt with them."

Xia Qianxue sat up straight in her chair and asked curiously, "You killed two people in the bathroom?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "One has lost his descendants because of me, and the other is scared out of her wits by me."

At this moment, the entire bar was in chaos. All sorts of screams came from the bathroom, and then many people in the bar ran over. Seeing this, Xia Qianxue frowned. "It looks like things have gotten out of hand. Should we retreat first?"

Feng Qing sat elegantly in the booth and slowly fiddled with her phone as she sent Xie Qi a message. "I just swatted two flies."

In less than five seconds, Xie Qi replied, "Is Young Madam injured? I'll bring my brothers over immediately. Who is it that dares to let Young Madam do it herself? I want to bury those two alive."

Feng Qing smiled and tapped her phone. "One is the daughter of the Lu family in the Capital, and the other is the young master of the Cao family in the Capital. Send someone to deal with the aftermath."

Xie Qi immediately replied, "Alright, Young Madam, don't worry. I'll solve your problem immediately."

Feng Qing put down her phone and gave Xia Qianxue a reassuring look. If she had to avoid such a small matter, then Madam Xie's position would be too embarrassing.

Xia Qianxue raised her eyebrows and said, "You solved it by sending a few messages?"

Feng Qing shrugged. "What else?"

Xia Qianxue gave her a thumbs up in admiration. "D*mn! Qingqing, I didn't expect you to be so popular in the Capital."

Feng Qing took a sip of wine and said, "It's nothing. Actually, my husband is... doing quite well in the Capital."

Xia Qianxue was filled with respect. She was very curious about Feng Qing's boyfriend now and wanted to get to know him immediately to see who he was. However, she quickly understood after thinking about it. Not only was Feng Qing the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital, but she was also the Healer and Mr. Qingyi of A Dark Organization. It was naturally normal for someone who could marry her to be outstanding.

Xia Qianxue also took a sip of wine and said, "Next week, the Xia Academy of Science's Mechanical God will follow the freighter back to Xia country. According to reliable sources, this god will disembark at the Capital dock. Didn't you plan to settle the score with him after he cheated you so much previously?"

Feng Qing raised her head and drank the wine in her glass. "Of course. I was cheated by him once. I've always wanted to take revenge on him, but I didn't have a chance. This time, he finally surfaced. How can I let him go?"

Xia Qianxue was a little worried. "The Mechanical God is the heart and soul of the Xia Academy of Science. If you touch him, it might attract the attention of the Xia Academy of Science. Are you sure you want to do that?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Don't worry. I know very well that those old fellows from the Xia Academy of Science won't do anything to me."

Xia Qianxue stared at Feng Qing. In the past, she felt that she knew Feng Qing quite well, but now, she couldn't see through this cute little girl anymore. She could even settle the people from the Xia Academy of Science, the War Department, and the military.

In the blink of an eye, eight days passed. A freighter slowly docked at the Capital's dock. The day before, with the dock as the center, the area within a radius of twenty miles had been restricted. This matter had even caused a huge commotion in the Capital, but everyone was only guessing. No one knew what was happening at the dock.

Chapter 713: Master Yin's Invitation

On the freighter, Xie Jiuhan walked to the deck. He looked at the many armed guards standing on the dock. One of the guard leaders bowed and said, "May I ask who is Huge Whale?"

The Sword God stood beside Xie Jiuhan. His old face was serious, and his eyebrows were knitted together. For some reason, he felt that something was wrong when he looked at the fully armed guard in front of him.

Just as he was about to say something, Xie Jiuhan said, "I'm Huge Whale."

The guard leader looked at Xie Jiuhan and said, "Master Yin invites you."

Hearing the words 'Master Yin', Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. A cold glint flashed across his black eyes. "Master Yin? The boss of Blue Stocks Capital?"

The guard leader replied, "That's right."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. He was quite interested in the boss of Blue Stocks Capital. In the past, he had only heard that he was called Master Yin. He didn't expect that he would take the initiative to invite him today.

The Sword God said, "I'll accompany you."

He could feel the killing intent and blood smell from the other party's guard. That was an aura that only those who had really killed on the battlefield would have. Now, the other party wanted to see Xie Jiuhan the moment he came up. He would not believe that there was no trap.

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "Stay here and give me the Zhenpin Tianxiang. I'll personally meet Master Yin."

The Sword God did not dare to say anything else when he saw that his attitude was so firm. He could only follow his instructions and hand the fragrance to Xie Jiuhan. Then, Xie Jiuhan got off the ship without looking back.

At warehouse number three on the dock.

Just as Xie Jiuhan walked into the warehouse, the door was closed from the outside. Instantly, his vision darkened. However, Xie Jiuhan quickly adapted. Xie Jiuhan felt that the guards beside him were filled with killing intent. He turned around and saw that the guards who had brought him in were all attacking him. The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up slightly. It looked like this Master Yin was quite vengeful.

At the same time, in warehouse number two, Han Jinlu was sitting in a wheelchair and looking at a laptop placed in front of him. In the blink of an eye, more than ten signals on the screen disappeared.

"This..." Han Jinlu looked at the screen in disbelief. He even suspected that apart from the surveillance system's malfunction, more than ten people had been wiped out in less than a minute?

Han Jinlu turned to look at Feng Qing behind her and said, "Master Yin, our people..."

Feng Qing reached out and stroked her mustache. She said with interest, "It looks like Huge Whale's skills are extraordinary!"

After thinking for a while, Han Jinlu pressed a button on his laptop. Then, there was a vibration on the ground. Han Jinlu said coldly, "This is the only way!"

In warehouse number three.

Xie Jiuhan was in the darkness. It was too easy for him to deal with a few guards. He originally planned to walk into the warehouse, but after a tremor, a black mecha rushed out of the darkness. The warehouse was dark, and Xie Jiuhan could only vaguely see the outline of the mecha. However, just from the sound, he could guess what it was.

The so-called fighter armor was actually a mechanical combat suit for a person. It was a little like the combat robots controlled by humans in sci-fi movies. The fighter armor was the latest research invention of the Xia Academy of Science. Be it attack or mobility, it was very terrifying. At present, apart from not being able to fly, there was nothing it couldn't do.

Xie Jiuhan kicked the ground with his legs when he heard the mecha that was about to reach him. Before the mecha's attack could arrive, he jumped onto the head of the mecha. Then, he moved something on the mecha and the entire mecha instantly stopped. The person sitting inside the mecha was shocked to discover that no matter how he controlled the mecha, there was no reaction.

Xie Jiuhan jumped down from the mecha and pressed something again. The mecha started to fall off piece by piece. Then, the combatant's true appearance was revealed. Xie Jiuhan did not stand on ceremony and sent the mecha operator to collect the lunch box with a punch.

In warehouse number two.

"Hiss..." Han Jinlu gasped. He couldn't imagine what had happened in warehouse number three. Who was ambushing whom? Not only had Huge Whale easily destroyed an entire combat team, but it had also destroyed the latest killing machine, the fighter armor. This strength was too terrifying.

Han Jinlu looked at Feng Qing and said, "Is this still a f*cking human?"

Feng Qing was still stroking her mustache, as if she was not surprised. After thinking for a while, she instructed, "Since hard doesn't work, let's use soft methods and give him some medicine."

Han Jinlu nodded. "Understood."

Chapter 714: Don't Worry. Leave It To Me.

In warehouse number three.

After dealing with the mecha, Xie Jiuhan smelled a special smell. He was familiar with this smell. When he remembered where he had smelled this smell before, it was already too late to hold his breath.

"It's Mr. Qingyi's poison!" Xie Jiuhan cursed in his heart. Although he knew what it was, it was too late because he had already inhaled some poison gas. Unless he took the antidote now, it was useless.

Xie Jiuhan gave up on covering his mouth and nose. He wasn't wearing a gas mask and the warehouse door was made of iron. There was no time to escape. Before he fainted, Xie Jiuhan thought to himself, "Could it be that Qingyi's 'Enchanted World' was bought by the boss of Blue Stocks Capital?"

A few minutes later, Feng Qing pushed Han Jinlu slowly towards warehouse number three. Han Jinlu said, "Do you need me to arrange people for you?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "He's just one person. I can still handle him."

Upon hearing this, Han Jinlu's gaze landed on his lap. His expression darkened slightly, and Feng Qing saw all his expressions. She understood Han Jinlu's thoughts. If it was before his legs were injured, he wouldn't need Feng Qing to do such a small thing.

Feng Qing said, "I know that even if you throw Huge Whale into the sea to feed the sharks, it won't be able to cure your leg. However, there are some grudges that have to be avenged. Otherwise, it will be difficult to dispel the hatred in your heart!"

Han Jinlu smiled faintly and looked up at Feng Qing. The sunlight on the dock landed on him, dyeing him and the wheelchair golden. It also made his smile when he looked at Feng Qing even warmer.

As a descendant of the Han family, he was also a proud son of heaven. He had also given guidance to the country and had once lived a proud life. He was a person who would always live in confidence. However, ever since his legs were crippled, his entire life had become dull. From a pillar that everyone envied, he had become a useless person who could not even take care of himself. The huge psychological difference had once made Han Jinlu want to commit suicide. It was this cute girl in front of him who had been encouraging him, so that he would have been able to see a future and life filled with vitality and hope.

Han Jinlu said, "Master Yin, now's not the time to consider my legs. You should be thinking about taking revenge on Huge Whale. He cheated you very badly last time!"

Feng Qing nodded. "Don't worry, leave it to me."

Thinking about how she had been tricked by Huge Whale last time and the scene of blood flowing like a river, Feng Qing's lips curled up into a good-looking smile, but her smile was filled with coldness.

A few minutes later, Feng Qing walked into warehouse number three. When the door behind her closed again, her petite figure was swallowed by the darkness. The warehouse was filled with the smell of poisonous smoke, but it had no effect on Feng Qing. In the darkness, Feng Qing could still see very clearly. This was thanks to the artificial retina. After looking around, she walked towards the figure lying on the ground.

At this moment, Feng Qing was dressed as a man. She was wearing a custom-made suit and pointed leather shoes. When her heavy men's leather shoes stepped on the ground, they made a sound like horse hooves. Feng Qing's gaze was fixed on the person on the ground. Today, she wanted to take revenge for what happened last time. However, when she was two meters away from the man, Feng Qing suddenly stopped. Then, her ears twitched. She heard the man's heartbeat on the ground...

Bang!

It was as if someone had struck the Heaven Shaking Drum in her head, causing her to be petrified. In this world, she could forget anyone's heartbeat, but there was one person whose heartbeat she could not forget even if she wanted to. This person was her dear husband, Xie Jiuhan!

Looking at the man lying on the ground, Feng Qing was shocked. "Where's the Xia Academy of Science's Mechanical God? He was clearly brought here from the freighter by her subordinates, so why did it become Xie Jiuhan?"

After a while, Feng Qing raised her legs and walked towards the man on the ground. Then, she squatted down and pulled the man's collar. At this moment, the man suddenly moved. He grabbed her arms with both hands and used a reverse grip. The man was so skilled that Feng Qing was immediately caught off guard.

The next second, Feng Qing felt the world spin. Then, her back touched the ground intimately. The loud muffled sound was very loud in the warehouse. Before she could even make a sound of pain, the man's large hand had already grabbed her throat tightly. As long as he bent it gently, she would immediately suffocate.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Blue Stocks Capital, you're really prepared. You actually thought of using Mr. Qingyi's Enchanted World to deal with me. Should I say that you're too smart, or that you're too smart for your own good?"

Chapter 715: History Is Always Shockingly Similar

The warehouse was too dark. It was so dark that Xie Jiuhan did not recognize Feng Qing at such a close distance. Coupled with the fact that Feng Qing was wearing a disguise mask, Xie Jiuhan could not tell. He only thought that Feng Qing was someone sent by the Blue Stocks Capital.

Feng Qing felt that she was about to be angered to death as she listened to the man's familiar voice and his high and mighty tone. She was being strangled by the man now and couldn't even say a word. Therefore, she could only hug the man's arm with both hands and raise her legs to wrap them around the man's waist.

The reason why Xie Jiuhan was immune to 'Enchanted World' wasn't because his physique was good, but because Xie Jiuhan had taken the antidote before. However, the effects would be worse after a long time. Therefore, Xie Jiuhan fainted at first. Then, the antidote worked and woke him up.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing felt extremely regretful. If she had known that Huge Whale was her husband, she wouldn't have used the knockout powder she had developed on him. Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart as she looked at the man strangling her neck. History was always shockingly similar. Not long ago, in Bali in Country F, the battle between the number one assassin, Blood Loli, and the King of Killers, Netherworld, was exactly the same.

Feng Qing sighed in her heart and braced herself to deal with the man. She sat on the man's waist and pushed his forehead with one hand. Although Xie Jiuhan was immune to the Enchanted World, he had taken the antidote for more than half a year after all. The effect was already greatly reduced. In an environment with such a high concentration of knockout powder, it was already very good that he could remain awake. His body and muscles were definitely not as strong as usual.

As expected, as she moved, the man's grip on her finally loosened a little. This allowed her to not only breathe again, but also speak. Xie Jiuhan frowned. He wanted to exert strength, but he realized that he couldn't use all his strength. It felt like he had just woken up.

Feng Qing exerted strength again and saw that her neck was completely freed from the man's large hands. Then, she decisively hugged the man's face and said, "Huge Whale, you're really too surprising. You always bring me a different surprise ~"

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. Before he could react, he saw Feng Qing swing her hand across his face. A ball of pink powder bloomed in the air. The man subconsciously covered his mouth and nose. However, when the powder landed on the man's skin, it only took a few seconds for it to enter his pores and disappear. Seeing this scene, Xie Jiuhan's eyes trembled. Other than Mr. Qingyi, he couldn't think of anyone else who could do this.

The next second, the powder that had fused into his body started to work. Xie Jiuhan felt as if he had ALS. All his muscles started to lose control, and the feeling of gradually losing contact with his limbs rose in his brain.

Feng Qing supported the man who was about to fall and dragged him to the wall of the warehouse in the darkness. Xie Jiuhan couldn't resist at all and could only let the other party deal with him. Shortly after, he realized that his arms were handcuffed and hung up with iron chains. Then, his feet were also held by something. The other party's movements were very skilled. Clearly, this wasn't the first time he had done this.

After doing this, Feng Qing took out her phone and turned on the flashlight function. Then, she shone it on the man's face. A bright light suddenly appeared in the darkness. The man felt that his eyes were almost blinded.

The light illuminated the man's abnormally handsome face, which was like a 3D model of a computer. He had pitch-black eyes, fan-like eyelashes, and defined facial features. There was a cold and arrogant look on his face. After the series of battles just now, Xie Jiuhan's clothes were stained with a lot of blood, sweat, and dust. However, all of this added an indescribable beauty and temperament to the man. Feng Qing swallowed her saliva. Her husband was too good-looking!

With the light, Xie Jiuhan naturally saw Feng Qing's appearance clearly. At this moment, in his eyes, it was a man with slicked-back hair, a small beard, and a suit that didn't fit the bill. He was identical to the legendary Blue Stocks Capital's boss.

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "Hmph, I really didn't expect that the boss of Blue Stocks Capital would personally deal with me. Moreover, it looks like your skills are not bad. Should I feel honored?"

However, to Xie Jiuhan's surprise, he realized that the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital was looking at him with anger. This anger was completely different from normal anger. There seemed to be a hint of blame in it. Xie Jiuhan felt like he had done something wrong when he was being stared at by the other party like this. There was even a feeling of love in the depths of his heart.

Chapter 716: Have A Taste Of Ninth Master

Xie Jiuhan's heart was filled with question marks. Then, he felt disgusted. Why would he have such a feeling for a playboy like Blue Stocks Capital? Could it be that he was affected by the poison powder?

Feng Qing stood up with her phone and turned off the flashlight function. Their figures were swallowed by the darkness again. Feng Qing's voice sounded from the darkness. "Your code name for this operation is Huge Whale, and you're the Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Science. You're considered a big shot there. You think that your status is high enough, but have you ever thought that you would one day fall into my hands?"

Xie Jiuhan's hands and feet were shackled. He leaned against the wall and looked like he had been tortured. However, his gaze when he looked at Feng Qing was filled with disdain. That's right, even though this man was in jail, he still looked down on everything and did not take anyone seriously.

Hearing that Feng Qing knew his identity, Xie Jiuhan curled his lips and said, "We're all doing things for the higher-ups and it was a misunderstanding in the past. Don't turn it into friendly fire and hit your own people."

The Blue Stocks and the Xie Corporation had accepted all the missions from the Xia Academy of Science. This was the highest level of secret mission, and it was enough to see that the Blue Stocks Capital had a very special relationship with the higher-ups. Otherwise, they would definitely not have come into contact with such a mission.

Moreover, the higher-ups would definitely not be at ease. He was a hot commodity of the Xia Academy, so he had calculated that the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital would not dare to really do anything to him. Otherwise, why would he have to kill him so painstakingly when he could just blow up the entire warehouse?

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Yo, now that I think about it, we're family. Why didn't you think of it when you affirmed me back then?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth twitched. His voice was cold and arrogant. "If I remember correctly, this should be the first time we've met, right? I still don't know your surname?"

Feng Qing said without hesitation, "My surname is Yin."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "And your name?"

Feng Qing did not answer this question. Instead, she said, "Huge Whale, I find your face very familiar. I've seen your abnormally handsome face in financial magazines more than once."

Xie Jiuhan snorted. "Since Boss Yin knows my identity so well, you should know the consequences of offending me."

Feng Qing did not say anything as she heard the man's arrogant voice. Instead, she looked at the man with a smile. Be it the Xia Academy of Science, the War Department, or even the National Academy, these higher-ups in the country had cooperated with many large enterprises domestically and abroad. Moreover, the number of enterprises they had cooperated with was countless. However, in the eyes of these higher-ups, there was only one Mechanical God in the world, and it was irreplaceable!

A meter or two away from Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing stroked her mustache and squatted down. She took out a cigarette from her pocket and lit it up. Then, she blew it gently at Xie Jiuhan's face. Xie Jiuhan did not dodge, nor could he dodge. He let the cigarette hit his face. He was very weak now and could not resist at all, so there was no point in struggling.

Of course, he was not worried at all about what the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital would do. At most, he would beat him up and leave him in the warehouse for a while. Moreover, it could not be for too long. After all, the people from the Xia Academy of Science were already on their way. When the time came, the Blue Stocks Capital would still let him go obediently.

Feng Qing smoked her cigarette and said, "You're the overlord of the Capital and the domineering president of the Xie Corporation. It wasn't easy for you to fall into my hands. If I don't teach you a lesson, wouldn't it be a waste of an opportunity? I know that you're the treasure of the Xia Academy of Science, so I definitely won't let you experience everything I suffered back then. If I really hurt you, the entire Xia Academy of Science will probably break off all ties with me."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he looked at the black shadow who was smoking with interest. "So, what are you planning to do?"

The next second, Feng Qing went up to the man and reached out a finger to gently hold his chin. "I've long heard that the Ninth Master is abnormally handsome. It's rare that I have a chance to be alone with you today, so I naturally have to have a good taste of Ninth Master ~"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

Although he couldn't see the man's face clearly, his eyes were emitting a cold aura. "Yin, I'm not interested in you. Let me warn you, if you dare to touch me, I'll grind your bones and scatter your ashes!"

If it was anyone else, facing Xie Jiuhan in his current state, they would have long fallen to the ground in fear and kowtowed to beg for mercy. However, Feng Qing was not afraid of him at all. The red cigarette butt in the darkness was moving down the man's neck.

Chapter 717: What Right Do You Have To Negotiate With Me?

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth. At first, he was not afraid of the boss of Blue Stocks Capital. Even if the other party beat and scolded him, or even tortured him, he was not afraid because the other party did not dare to kill him. As long as he was alive, he could take revenge. However, he did not expect that this Master Yin was actually gay. He wanted to touch a man like him. Xie Jiuhan was obsessed with cleanliness. Other than Feng Qing, no one could touch him, let alone a man.

Xie Jiuhan's expression gradually turned sinister as he looked at the cigarette butt that was swimming towards his crotch. His eyes exuded a dangerous aura. He felt that the other party wasn't joking. Could it be that his reputation was going to be ruined just like that?

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and said, "If I remember correctly, the superstar, Xia Qianxue, is your woman, right? Does she know you're like this?"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "Her? Of course not. No one knows that I like both men and women. You're very lucky. You'll be the first."

Hearing this, Xie Jiuhan was furious. He struggled with all his might, but his hands and feet were firmly fixed. The strength of the medicine did not decrease either. He could not exert any strength at all. The numb feeling in his muscles made him crazy.

Seeing that the other party had no intention of stopping, Xie Jiuhan's eyes turned red. He swore in his heart that when he recovered his combat strength, he would tear this man into pieces immediately!

Feng Qing's slender fingers lifted the corner of the man's shirt, as if she had lifted the blanket, instantly revealing the mesmerizing scenery hidden below. Just being lifted like this made Xie Jiuhan feel extremely humiliated. If Xie Jiuhan knew that the Master Yin, who Feng Qing was pretending to be, could see clearly in the darkness and see his eight beautiful abs, his face would probably be like a boiling kettle.

Enduring this humiliation, Xie Jiuhan thought of something in a moment of desperation. He said in a low voice, "Boss Yin, do you still want the Zhenpin Tianxiang?"

Upon hearing the words 'Zhenpin Tianxiang', Feng Qing's hand froze. She knew that Xie Jiuhan was trying to fool her again. She would definitely not fall for it this time.

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing said, "Since you have Zhenpin Tianxiang, logically speaking, you should hand it over to the Xia Academy of Sciences. After all, many important experimental projects need Zhenpin Tianxiang, and you're the Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Science. How can you kindly give me some?"

Xie Jiuhan did not waste any time and went straight to the point. "Zhenpin Tianxiang in exchange for you not touching me. This would benefit both of us. Otherwise, even if you succeed now, you will definitely die. As long as I want to kill you, no one in this world can protect you."

With that, the man remained silent and waited quietly for the other party to reply. However, he heard the breathing of the boss of Blue Stocks Capital clearly become heavier. They had made a deal before and he had cheated the other party very badly. It was very difficult to believe him now.

Xie Jiuhan was also very puzzled. Why did the boss of Blue Stocks Capital take revenge on him even though he knew that he was Xie Jiuhan? Moreover, not only did he not stop under his warning, but he also vented even more on him. Could it be that the boss of Blue Stocks Capital was crazy?

Xie Jiuhan's voice was like a demon as he said, "If you stop now, I can give you three days to escape Xia country and avoid my pursuit. This is already on account of the Xia Academy of Sciences."

Feng Qing's pink lips curled up slightly, and she said in a cold voice, "If I didn't guess wrong, you should be carrying the Zhenpin Tianxiang with you, right? And you're my prisoner now. I can search you however I want. What right do you think you have to negotiate with me?"

Before she could finish her sentence, her hand reached out to the man again. She was wearing a disguise glove, so from her appearance and roughness, it looked like a man's hand. Her hand was exploring the man's pocket.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was as cold as ice. He had already controlled and threatened the other party so much. He didn't expect the boss of Blue Stocks Capital to be so abnormal that he actually didn't take it seriously at all. Moreover, the other party was so smart that he immediately guessed that he had the Zhenpin Tianxiang on him. When Feng Qing's fingers touched the Zhenpin Tianxiang, the man's expression instantly became violent, and the irritable genes in his bones started to awaken.

A strong smell of blood was released from the man's body. Xie Jiuhan scolded, "Yin, take your dirty hands away. Otherwise, I'll kill you!"

Feng Qing took out the Zhenpin Tianxiang With all her might, and Xie Jiuhan struggled with all his might. The warehouse echoed with the ear-piercing sound of chains and shackles. The man's hands touched it fearlessly. Xie Jiuhan was furious. Ever since he could remember, he had never suffered such humiliation!

Chapter 718: Why Are You Excited?

"Yin, f*ck you! If you still want a complete corpse after death, take your dirty hands away immediately! You're definitely the first person who dares to touch me casually, but you'll also be the last. I can guarantee it." Xie Jiuhan cursed as he struggled.

However, after struggling for a while, Xie Jiuhan was completely dumbfounded. He realized that he could no longer control his body. It felt as if his brain had completely lost contact with his body. Moreover, although his eyes were open, his vision was blurry. He could originally see the outline of the Blue Stocks' boss's body, but now, he couldn't even see his outline clearly.

At the same time, Feng Qing finally grabbed the thing in Xie Jiuhan's pocket. However, to Feng Qing's surprise, she realized that the thing in her hand was not the Zhenpin Tianxiang, but...

She wanted to let go, but she thought that Xie Jiuhan should be the one feeling uncomfortable now. After all, she had grabbed his vital parts. Hence, Feng Qing clenched her fists tightly. She would take this opportunity today to teach this man a lesson.

Feng Qing said in an extremely wretched man's voice, "Aiyo, Ninth Master, not bad. Are you in a good state? You look like you're in high spirits. However, I've just started. Why are you so excited?"

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The man's eyes were like that of a wild beast as he stared at the blurry black shadow in front of him. He was so angry that he could barely see clearly. The man's throat moved and he let out a low growl like a cat. "Let go! Let go!"

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up. "It's impossible to let go. It's rare that I met the Ninth Master today, so I must have a good taste of the Capital's overlord. Don't worry, I'll be very wild later and help you push open another door to a blissful life. I'll definitely let you have an aftertaste."

These words brought a huge impact and shock to Xie Jiuhan, and it also caused the anger in his heart to reach its peak. He, Xie Jiuhan, had never been so humiliated in his life. The violent genes in his bones that had been dead for a long time had been completely awakened. The blood in his body was flowing faster, and the temperature of his blood was also rising rapidly. Feng Qing did not notice the change in the man at all. She leaned towards him again.

"Ninth Master, you should still remember, right? That year, it was because I believed you that I personally brought a batch of goods to look for you. However, when I arrived there, I knew that I had been cheated.

"At that time, the Blue Stocks Capital had just been established not long ago. Moreover, it had just suffered a huge loss and fell into your trap. My subordinates couldn't take it and were beaten until they lost their helmets and armor. I ordered them to retreat. I personally stayed behind to be the bait.

"However, you confiscated my batch of goods and the remaining forces under Old Master Xie's subordinates also took advantage of the situation. All of you retreated, but I was captured by Old Master Xie and placed in an iron cage by them.

"Do you know what I experienced? The whip was dipped in chili water and they used it to whip me, and they even injected me with medicine to increase the pain. At first, I thought that you didn't know about this. I was naive to think that the person who set me up was the Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Science!" Feng Qing tortured Xie Jiuhan as she recounted what had happened three years ago. In the end, her voice trembled.

Feng Qing took a deep breath and calmed down before continuing, "The Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Science, the genius in the eyes of those old fellows, the original motivation for Xia country's technological development, but the Mechanical God is arrogant and looks down on all living beings. He looks down on us businessmen who have fallen into the eyes of money!"

Hearing these words, Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. At that time, it was also the most critical moment of his internal strife with Old Master Xie. Old Master Xie had heard a fake piece of information from somewhere and thought that the thing he had been looking for had fallen into the hands of the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital.

After the Blue Stocks Capital became famous in the business world, Xie Jiuhan discovered something. Every time he made a decision about the Xie Corporation, the Blue Stocks Capital would immediately respond. Therefore, he guessed that someone beside him had leaked the secret.

However, he asked Xie Qi to investigate and did not find any problems. Coincidentally, the boss of Blue Stocks Capital had said that he needed the Zhenpin Tianxiang. Therefore, he set a trap for the other party as the Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Science. He wanted to remind the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital, but he did not expect Old Master Xie to interfere halfway and cause trouble.

Old Master Xie's men had stolen a batch of goods brought by the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. It was naturally a good thing for Xie Jiuhan. Firstly, he could give the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital a warning. Secondly, he could find out what the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital had said through the spy planted beside Old Master Xie.

Chapter 719: Bite After Bite

Later on, Old Master Xie actually released the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital, and he also completely destroyed Old Master Xie's main forces a year later. It was very difficult to clean the remaining forces up because Old Master Xie's forces were spread throughout the entire Xia country and overseas.

At that time, he wondered if the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital had agreed to Old Master Xie's conditions and that was why he was released so readily. Moreover, from his position, the Blue Stocks Capital should have already become Old Master Xie's force, so it naturally became his enemy. However, after hearing the boss of Blue Stocks Capital's explanation just now, he heard a feeling of pity and grievance from it although the other party's voice was very agitated. What the heck was this?

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the cold wall of the warehouse and sneered. "Don't tell me you're even more sad because you know that I set you up? You should be honored to be defeated by me!"

Because it was too dark, Xie Jiuhan couldn't see that Feng Qing's body was trembling very badly. After the man finished speaking, Feng Qing transformed into a kitten and pounced on the man, biting hard on the man's collarbone. The place she bit was where Xie Jiuhan had been corroded by the Crimson Snow. She had used a trauma cream on the man, but the Crimson Snow was too powerful. There was still a scar there.

Xie Jiuhan was shocked. "Get lost!"

Feng Qing ignored him and opened her mouth, revealing her beautiful canine teeth that bit into the man's skin. In an instant, a bloody smell rushed into her nose. Fresh blood flowed to the tip of her tongue along her lips. It was actually a little sweet. Ignoring the man's struggle, Feng Qing took another bite after taking a bite. This time, her target was the man's neck. Previously, in Bali, Country F, the man regretted hurting her neck, so he also sliced his neck. Feng Qing's heart ached for a few days because of this, but at this moment, there was only anger and resentment in her stomach.

Xie Jiuhan couldn't use any strength at all now. He was slammed into the wall by the Blue Stocks Capital's boss and kept being bitten by the other party. However, layers of goosebumps rose on his body. His body would naturally react to being bitten by a man. However, the more the Blue Stocks Capital's boss bit him, the stronger his reaction. He savored it carefully and he actually felt very good?!

F*ck, what's wrong with me? It actually feels good to be bitten by a man? Xie Jiuhan cursed in his heart.

However, when the Blue Stocks Capital got the scar on his neck, he unintentionally smelled a special fragrance. Although the fragrance was very light, his nose still caught it. Instantly, Xie Jiuhan was stunned. His chaotic mind went blank and all his thoughts stopped.

"Cough cough..." Suddenly, Feng Qing coughed twice. She actually choked on the blood flowing out of the man's wound.

Feng Qing stuck out her pink tongue and licked the corners of her mouth. After adjusting her breathing, she raised her head and looked at the man. She stared at the man leaning against the wall with a cold smile. She was puzzled why Xie Jiuhan stopped struggling.

Bang! A beam of light shot into the warehouse, driving away the darkness and becoming even more dazzling.

Ten seconds later, Xie Jiuhan's eyes adapted to the process of turning from extremely black to extremely bright. Then, he looked at the man riding on his thigh and saw that he was actually crying. Crystal clear tears rolled down his face like transparent crystals and finally landed on him.

The main door of warehouse number three fell inward, causing the ground to tremble. Then, more than twenty people from the Blue Stocks Capital fell to the ground. The Sword God walked in with an ancient sword in his hand. "Master, I'm here!"

Feng Qing stood up from Xie Jiuhan and prepared to leave without looking back. Xie Jiuhan shouted, "Wait!"

However, Feng Qing continued walking out as if she didn't hear anything. There was only the sound of shackles and chains rubbing against each other. Xie Jiuhan instinctively wanted to get up, but the effects of the medicine had yet to fade. He couldn't do it at all. Looking at the back view of the Blue Stocks Capital boss walking away, his heart felt empty, as if something was missing.

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and shouted angrily again, "Stop!"

Bang! One of the chains was actually broken by him. One of his hands regained its freedom and he wanted to use this hand to help his other hand break the chain. However, the remaining chain was too strong. He could not break it even with all his strength. Hence, the man made up his mind and dislocated his bones. He endured the pain and pulled his deformed hand out of the shackles. Xie Jiuhan immediately restored the dislocated bones of his hand.

Chapter 720: I've Learned It

After freeing his hands, the man prepared to release his feet again. The crisp sound of dislocated joints rang out in the warehouse. Feng Qing frowned. She naturally understood what the man was doing. She also knew that this man could really do it.

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing took out a key from her pocket and slid it to Xie Jiuhan. Seeing the key so close, the man was slightly stunned. He subconsciously raised his head to look at her. Seeing that the other party was continuing to walk out, the man hurriedly picked up the key and released his feet.

At this moment, the Sword God was standing at the entrance of the warehouse. His body was as straight as a pine tree, and his aura, which was as sharp as a sword, spread out endlessly. When he saw someone walking out of the darkness, the ancient sword in the Sword God's hand made a light sound like a swimming dragon. Then, he slowly raised his arm and pointed the tip of the sword at Feng Qing.

After breaking free, Xie Jiuhan hurriedly chased after her. However, he did not rush out of the darkness. He only stretched out an arm and pulled Feng Qing back into the darkness. Feng Qing subconsciously struggled, but the man tore off the disguise mask on her face. Xie Jiuhan knew that this disguise mask was definitely made by Mr. Qing Er, who was called the 'Myriad Face'.

As the disguise was broken, Feng Qing's snow-white face and fluffy black hair appeared in the man's eyes. Her long seaweed-like hair fell lazily on the woman's back. The light coming in from the warehouse door made the tears in Feng Qing's eyes emit a crystalline glow. Xie Jiuhan was stunned. The eyes of the woman in front of him were filled with grievance and anger. Holding back her tears and not letting them flow was already her final stubbornness.

At this moment, the Sword God walked over with the ancient sword. He, who was originally emitting a terrifying killing intent, was instantly stunned when he saw the little face in the darkness. The aura on his body dissipated. From his angle, he could see Xie Jiuhan's handsome face. And the person looking at Xie Jiuhan was the boss of Blue Stocks Capital? Wasn't the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital a man?

Xie Jiuhan's heart felt like it had been stabbed by a knife as he looked at the stubborn Feng Qing. He never expected that the person who had fought with him in the business world for so long was actually his wife. In other words, the person he had set up back then was also his wife. Thinking of this, Xie Jiuhan's breathing paused. His heart ached and he was shocked.

Feng Qing's face turned cold. She exuded the same temperament as Xie Jiuhan when he was cold and violent. It was as if she was the Ice Queen who had descended to the mortal world and the world was frozen. The next second, she moved Xie Jiuhan's hand away and said coldly, "Let go of me!"

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. Seeing that the woman wanted him to let go, his expression turned cold. "In your dreams!"

They were a legal couple, so how could he let go of the woman? Feng Qing wanted to push the man away, but he hugged her directly, as if he wanted to melt her into his body.

Seeing this scene, the Sword God was dumbfounded. He did not understand the situation at all. The boss behind the Blue Stocks Capital was a woman. The two of them were opponents. Shouldn't they fight each other when they meet? Why were they still hugging?

The Sword God teased, "Lord Phoenix, I've learned your posture of subduing the enemy."

Xie Jiuhan glared at him. "Put away your lousy sword!"

Hearing his words, the Sword God hurriedly put the ancient sword back on his back. "Lord Phoenix, everyone outside is from the Blue Stocks Capital. Why don't we punish this girl on the spot?!"

Upon hearing this, a violent aura erupted from Xie Jiuhan's body. It was like a wave of air that struck the depths of the Sword God's soul. "On the spot your head! She's my wife!"

The Sword God was confused. "Your wife? I..."

The Sword God felt like his brain had short-circuited. It took him a while to accept the fact that Feng Qing was Xie Jiuhan's wife. "Young Madam is skilled and mighty. She can actually come here to save Lord Phoenix. She's really a heroine!"

The Sword God cupped his fists and bowed to Feng Qing. His old face was filled with admiration, but Feng Qing did not even look at him. This insensitive fellow still did not know that she was Mr. Qingyi. Xie Jiuhan really felt anxious for his IQ. He rolled his eyes at the Sword God and carried Feng Qing out of the warehouse.

Outside warehouse number three, Han Jinlu was sitting in a wheelchair with twenty guards surrounding him. Through the crowd, he saw Feng Qing being carried out by a man. When he saw that abnormally handsome face, Han Jinlu's expression was filled with shock. "Why is it you?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro