721 - 730

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 721: Light In The Darkness

Xie Jiuhan's gaze landed on Han Jinlu's wheelchair. The corners of his mouth curled up as he said, "I've long heard that there's a very powerful assistant and president beside the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. Later on, he was ambushed and became a handicapped person. However, he could still easily control the operations of the Blue Stocks Capital while sitting in the wheelchair. Many people even privately poached him to jump ship, but they all failed. I didn't expect that it would actually be you, the second young master of the Han family, who became the assistant of the Blue Stocks Capital. It's really a waste of talent."

Han Jinlu's face quickly regained its calm as he heard the man speak about his matters as if he was familiar with them. He even deliberately sat up straight. Even when facing Xie Jiuhan, the overlord of the Capital, he was still neither servile nor overbearing. This was also the pride of the Han family.

Looking into Xie Jiuhan's eyes, Han Jinlu said, "It's my honor to help Qingqing."

With that, he shifted his gaze to Feng Qing, who was in Xie Jiuhan's arms. At this moment, the disguise mask on Feng Qing's face had been taken off, and her long black hair was scattered on Xie Jiuhan's arm.

Feng Qing deliberately buried her face in the man's arms so that no one could see her face clearly. Her expression was very ugly because she had just cried. She didn't want Han Jinlu and the rest of the Blue Stocks Capital to see her like this, in case the people from the Blue Stocks Capital misunderstood that she had been bullied by Xie Jiuhan.

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. He carried Feng Qing and walked straight past the Blue Stocks Capital people. "Second Young Master Han is right. It's indeed your honor to be at my wife's beck and call."

Han Jinlu turned to look at Feng Qing. He couldn't help but frown when he saw her being hugged by Xie Jiuhan like a little bird. Although this scene looked very sweet and warm, he could feel sadness from Feng Qing.

Suddenly, Han Jinlu thought of the answer. He operated the wheelchair with both hands and spun half a circle on the spot. Then, he shouted at Xie Jiuhan, "You're Huge Whale, right?!"

Xie Jiuhan stopped in his tracks and hugged the woman in his arms tightly, afraid that she would be snatched away. Xie Jiuhan said with his back facing Han Jinlu, "What do you think?"

Han Jinlu's eyes were filled with anger. "Then do you know what Qingqing experienced three years ago?"

Xie Jiuhan's heart ached as he heard the other party mention this. Han Jinlu's voice was like a red branding iron stabbing his heart. Without needing to ask, he knew that falling into Old Master Xie's hands was definitely worse than death. And all of this was caused by him.

Seeing that he was silent, Han Jinlu said hatefully, "Xie Jiuhan, you're indeed a man who can stand at the peak of the Capital. Your methods are indeed ruthless!"

Feng Qing felt the force on her arm. The man carried her and continued walking forward. Outside the dock, some luxury cars from the Xie family were waiting for them. Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing into the car. The car drove on the road, and it was abnormally quiet.

For a full twenty minutes, Xie Jiuhan did not relax his grip on Feng Qing at all. Moreover, he hugged her tighter and tighter. He did not even let go of her in the car. It was only when they returned to the Xie Manor's bedroom that the man placed her on the bed. Then, the man went into the towel and came out with Feng Qing's pajamas in a short while. However, when he saw that the bed was empty, the temperature in the entire bedroom started to drop rapidly.

Xie Jiuhan walked out of the bedroom and looked around. Then, he walked in a direction. With every step he took, he felt that everything around him had started to turn black and white. Only black and white were left in his vision.

In his chest, his heartbeat kept increasing in sound. His heartbeat kept echoing in his ears. He felt that his heart was stuffy and painful, as if it was being pinched by a demon. What was even more terrifying was that after searching for a while, he still couldn't find any traces of Feng Qing. He instantly felt that the sky was spinning and the ground was collapsing. The sky twisted into a black hole, as if it was sucking out his soul. The ground turned into a pitch-black vortex, as if countless black hands were pulling him down.

Just as he was about to fall into the darkness forever, a light suddenly appeared not far away. The light was filled with holiness and warmth, immediately dispelling the darkness in front of him. Xie Jiuhan met Feng Qing in the cold. He ran towards the woman with legs that were like filled with lead and hugged her directly. The feeling of having been lost and regained made his chest rise and fall violently, and he panted heavily. He had been lost in the darkness just now and had almost forgotten to breathe.

For a moment, Xie Jiuhan wanted to tear his body apart and make himself into a human skin to put on Feng Qing. He wished he could become one with this woman. Even without him, even if he was just an accessory, he was willing.

Chapter 722: I'll Carry You

The black and white retreated, and the sky and ground gradually returned to normal. The surrounding world regained its color. Not only could this woman help him dispel the darkness, but she could also fill his world with color.

Xie Jiuhan had completely lost his pride. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming out? You made me look for you everywhere. Why did you come out for no reason?"

Feng Qing was in the man's arms, her side profile pressed tightly against the man's chest. Xie Jiuhan's heart was beating very quickly. This man's heartbeat was very special. She had only heard it once and would never forget it. Even if there were a hundred million people in front of her, she could quickly find the man.

Feng Qing said, "I felt a little stuffy just now, so I came out to take a breather."

Xie Jiuhan realized that he had unknowingly arrived at the garden of the Xie Manor. Today, the garden of the Xie Manor was planted with tulips from Country F. They were mainly yellow and red flowers. They were noble, elegant, and romantic. The two colors of tulips decorated the entire garden extremely beautifully.

Feng Qing said, "I want to go to the toilet."

Xie Jiuhan nodded and said, "I'll carry you."

Feng Qing: "???"

The woman looked up at him, her eyes red and swollen. She had yet to recover her mood, and her emotions were still immersed in sorrow. As long as she thought of the scene of being captured and tortured by Old Master Xie, she felt hatred, indignant and aggrieved.

"I'll go myself. I don't need you." Feng Qing rejected.

"No, I have to carry you." Before he could finish his sentence, Xie Jiuhan picked Feng Qing up domineeringly.

"What are you doing? It's not like I can't go to the toilet myself. Put me down quickly." Feng Qing was shocked and angry.

"I'm not letting go. I want to hug you and pee," Xie Jiuhan said forcefully.

"Are you a pervert? Xie Jiuhan! I'm not a child. I don't need you to help me pee." Feng Qing blushed.

"You're right. I'm a pervert." Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing and walked towards the bedroom. Although Feng Qing struggled, it was useless.

When she saw the toilet bowl, Feng Qing looked at the man, and her eyes were covered in a layer of mist again. The man lowered his eyes and finally compromised when he saw that her tears were about to overflow, so he took a step back.

Xie Jiuhan put her down on the ground. "You do it yourself. I'll watch from the side."

Feng Qing : "..."

If she still had doubts just now, then she was certain now that this man was indeed a pervert, and only towards her. If it was anyone else, who could go to the toilet when they were being stared at?

Feng Qing said, "I won't run away. Can you go out?"

Xie Jiuhan shook his head. "No, you have to be within my sight at all times."

Feng Qing said awkwardly, "I'm not used to being looked at like this when I go to the toilet. If you keep looking at me like this, I won't be able to do it at all."

When she was torturing Xie Jiuhan in warehouse number three just now, she had been holding in her pee for two hours. But she couldn't pee when the man was looking at her, and it made her stomach hurt.

Xie Jiuhan still shook his head. "No, I want to accompany you like this."

Feng Qing was on the brink of tears. "Then, then turn around. You're not allowed to peek."

Xie Jiuhan reluctantly agreed when he heard her say this. Hence, he hugged his arms and turned his back to Feng Qing. Soon, the sound of pants being taken off came from behind, followed by the sound of rushing water.

Feng Qing said in a shy voice, "Little Jiu Jiu, cover your ears and don't eavesdrop."

The man did not say anything and obediently covered his ears with his hands. After a while, he vaguely heard Feng Qing cough. The man turned around and saw Feng Qing like a frightened rabbit, stretching out her two rabbit claws to scratch him.

When Feng Qing came out of the bathroom, the man followed behind her like a ghost that couldn't be shaken off. The two of them went from the bathroom to the bedroom. Feng Qing remembered that she needed to change when she saw the pajamas that were still on the bed.

"Turn around. I'm going to change," Feng Qing said to Xie Jiuhan.

"Which husband doesn't watch his wife change?" Xie Jiuhan retorted.

The next second, Feng Qing revealed a furious expression. Xie Jiuhan had no choice but to turn around again. However, he snorted unhappily. "We're already an old couple. What haven't I seen? I've kissed you everywhere many times with my mouth. I really don't know why I still need to do this."

As Feng Qing changed her clothes, she said, "Hmph, back then, you set a trap for me and made me suffer so much. I almost had a mental breakdown and became a lunatic. Now, you still want to see me change my clothes. How can you do that?"

Chapter 723: Sleep Separately Tonight

At the mention of this, Xie Jiuhan was speechless. He was indeed in the wrong, but at that time, he didn't know that the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital was his wife. Otherwise, he would definitely have brought people to fight Old Master Xie.

Seeing that the man was silent, as if he was deliberately pretending not to hear, Feng Qing said angrily, "We'll sleep separately tonight. Go to the secondary bedroom!"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

"I refuse!" After a short pause, the man said firmly. Feng Qing had to be in his line of sight at all times. Even when she was sleeping, he had to be able to see this woman when he opened his eyes. Otherwise, he would definitely go crazy.

Feng Qing curled her lips. "Then you mean you want me to sleep in another room?"

"Definitely not, you can't leave my sight." The man exuded a dark aura.

Feng Qing looked at the man who exuded a cold aura. His face was handsome and exquisite. When Xie Jiuhan became gloomy, he was like the King of Killers sitting on a mountain of corpses and a sea of blood. He was so cold, lonely, and wild.

However, the way this man looked at her now was like a child who couldn't get a toy. He was so pitiful, helpless, and weak, especially his black eyes. It was as if two black holes were absorbing all the light around them and revealing a stubborn gaze at Feng Qing.

Feng Qing took a deep breath and said, "Don't worry, I won't disappear for no reason. I'm a person, not a wisp of smoke. I won't disappear just like that."

Xie Jiuhan's voice was low. "No, I'm still afraid that you'll leave like just now..."

Halfway through his sentence, the man's voice suddenly paused. He realized what he had just said. He actually said the word "afraid". This was the first time he had said this word as a member of the Xie family. Feng Qing was also the first person to make him say this word. As the king who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital, what in the world could make him feel afraid?

Knowing fear meant that there was something holding him back. With concerns, it was equivalent to having a weakness. He thought that he was a person who didn't know what fear was, but when he couldn't find Feng Qing just now, Xie Jiuhan had tasted panic.

That's right, he was afraid, he was really afraid. He was afraid of losing Feng Qing. He was afraid that Feng Qing would leave without a word. He was afraid of the feeling where he was looking for Feng Qing everywhere, and he was even more afraid that this woman wouldn't love him.

Feng Qing's sixth sense was very strong. She felt a dark and indescribable emotion emanating from his body. The last time this man acted up, it was also like this at first.

Feng Qing ordered, "Come here."

The man in his dark side was slightly stunned and subconsciously walked over. Feng Qing reached out to touch the man's head, but the difference in height between the two of them was too great, so she couldn't touch the man's hair at all. Hence, she ordered again, "Lower your head!"

Xie Jiuhan did as he was told obediently. He closed his eyes and prepared to enjoy her touch. Every time he was about to relapse, this woman would soothe him and calm his crazily beating genes.

However, this time, not only did Feng Qing not touch him, but she also knocked his head with her fist. Xie Jiuhan was slightly stunned. Then, he raised his head and grabbed Feng Qing's wrist. He looked at the woman's red hand. He had hurt this woman again.

Xie Jiuhan said, "If you want to vent your anger, why don't you slash me with a knife?"

Feng Qing pulled back her hand forcefully and freed herself from the man's control. She puffed up her cheeks and said, "If I give you a few slashes, not only will you spray me with blood, but I can't kill you either. It won't relieve my hatred at all."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Why don't you shoot me?"

Feng Qing pouted and said unhappily, "That won't do. If I shoot you, I have to save you too."

Xie Jiuhan continued, "How about this? As long as you say the word, I'll bang my head against the wall and die, is that okay?"

Feng Qing : "..."

The next second, Feng Qing felt that she had escaped gravity. The man picked her up with just one arm. Before she could regain her senses, she was thrown onto the bed.

Xie Jiuhan said, "Wait for me on the bed. I'll be back soon."

With that, the man disappeared. Feng Qing leaned against the head of the bed with a confused expression. She had no idea what this man wanted to do, but the man did not go back on his words. In a few breaths, he came back as fast as lightning. He was holding an exquisite black wooden box in his hand. Then, he walked to the bed and poured the entire box on the bed in front of Feng Qing.

Chapter 724: Don't Get On My Bed

Feng Qing's expression was slightly stunned as she looked at the various gems piled on the bed like a small mountain. Those gems were all the size of pigeon eggs. It even made her feel like they were a bunch of ordinary plastic gems with so many of them piled together. Feng Qing casually picked up a pink diamond and evaluated in her heart, "If it's placed in the auction house, this pink diamond can be sold for at least 50 million."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Do you like it?"

Feng Qing changed to a larger diamond and said, "I feel that this diamond is very hard. After polishing it with a machine, it can be used as a hidden weapon to pierce the enemy's forehead when necessary."

As the woman spoke, she played with the diamond in her hand. A diamond worth more than a hundred million was treated as a weapon in her eyes. She was completely different from ordinary girls outside.

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Yes, you're right. I'll get someone to make such a hidden weapon for you later."

Feng Qing looked at the man and asked curiously, "Where did you rob so many diamonds?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "On the way back, the mayor gave it to me when I passed by an island for supplies."

Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan in disbelief. Was that mayor his biological son? Was he actually willing to give him so much jewelry and diamonds? However, she did not expose the man's lie.

Xie Jiuhan continued, "These things are worthless to me. I'll give them all to you to play with. If you don't like them, you can do whatever you want with them. You can throw them away or bury them. I'll listen to you."

Feng Qing picked up the exquisite black wooden box and placed all sorts of colorful jewelry into it with both hands. If these things were placed in an ordinary family, it would definitely be a windfall. However, it was not worth it to her and Xie Jiuhan at all. At their level, they no longer had any feelings for money. It was just an ordinary string of numbers. Although that was what she said, she could not really throw them away and bury them like the man said. No matter how rich their family was, they could not squander like this.

After packing the gems, Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan and smiled sweetly. "Don't tell me you're naive to think that everything will be written off after giving me these jewelry and diamonds?"

With that, Feng Qing carried the wooden box and walked towards the study room. There was a safe in the study room, and it was safest to keep these gems in the safe.

Just as she pushed open the study room door, Feng Qing stopped and turned around to look at the man. "On account of the jewelry you gave me to apologize, I can relax the conditions. You can sleep on the sofa tonight. Don't get on my bed."

With that, Feng Qing walked into the study room and placed the things in the safe. She sat in front of the desk. Now that the fact that she was the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital had been exposed, she did not avoid the man anymore. Instead, she did it in front of him.

Xie Jiuhan became her follower and followed behind Feng Qing like a shadow. He took every step the woman took. The woman sat down to work, so he found a chair to sit opposite her. Then, he stared at the woman without moving. His eyes were filled with love, as if he couldn't get enough of her.

Feng Qing turned on her computer and saw a message from Han Jinlu. "Master Yin, how are you? Do you need help?"

Feng Qing couldn't help but smile when she looked at Han Jinlu's concerned words. Han Jinlu was sincerely concerned about her, and she could only be a hands-off boss because of Han Jinlu's help.

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the wall and looked at Feng Qing with his black eyes half closed. He didn't know what this woman was looking at or why she was smiling. He wanted to go over and take a look, but after thinking about it, he held it in so that the woman wouldn't hate him even more.

Feng Qing pressed enter. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I saw the financial report you sent last quarter. There are some problems that we can discuss."

Xie Jiuhan was too curious. In the end, he moved a chair and sat not far away from Feng Qing. His vision was very good, and from this distance, he could see the content on the screen. When he saw that the ID that was chatting with Feng Qing was Senior Liu Yan, his eyebrows twitched.

Senior Liu Yan: "Student Qingqing, how's the progress of the homework that Professor Sun arranged for you? If you encounter anything you don't understand, we can discuss it together."

Feng Qing typed on the keyboard. "Thank you for your concern, Senior Liu Yan. I've already handed in my weekly homework."

Senior Liu Yan: "You've already handed in your weekly homework?"

The homework arranged by Professor Sun was extremely difficult. Even a third-year student like him didn't know some things. For this, he had even checked a lot of information and discussed it with many students in the class, but he had yet to complete his homework.

Chapter 725: Concern From Senior Liu Yan

According to what he knew, more than 80% of the students in the class had not completed their weekly homework, let alone handed in their homework on time. In the end, he had to look for Professor Sun to request for a delay in handing in their homework. Then, Professor Sun gave them a delay of two weeks, which was rare.

However, Feng Qing told him that she had already handed in her weekly homework. Liu Yan naturally felt that it was unbelievable and even suspected that Feng Qing had written it randomly.

Glancing at the phone screen, Feng Qing continued to smile. "Yes, I can't hand it in unless I complete the homework."

Senior Liu Yan replied, "Qingqing, I have to remind you that Professor Sun Bin is famous for being strict, especially when it comes to the homework. If there's people who don't answer the homework well or he's dissatisfied with it, they will be criticized in front of the entire class."

After sending the message, there was another message. "If you regret it, it's still not too late to withdraw the homework you submitted. Professor Sun usually only logs into the teaching system to grade the homework after the deadline has expired."

Looking at these words, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and typed, "It's already too late. Just now, I went to the teaching system to take a look. The system showed that Professor Sun had already read my homework. Moreover, Senior Liu Yan, you don't have to worry. I think I've completed my homework well and won't be criticized by Professor Sun in public."

Liu Yan was both surprised and shocked when he read Feng Qing's reply. He was surprised that Professor Sun had marked the student's homework in advance for the first time. He was also shocked that Feng Qing was actually so confident. She should be the first person in the class to hand in her homework.

However, Liu Yan was still a little worried. After all, Feng Qing had just transferred to the Finance Department. He was afraid that the things she wrote were not professional enough and would look like a layman. It would not be good if Professor Sun scolded her in class.

After dozens of seconds, Liu Yan sent Feng Qing a voice call. Just as Feng Qing's fingers were about to touch the screen, Xie Jiuhan snatched the phone away. Then, the man swiped the screen and picked up the call, turning on the speaker mode.

Liu Yan's voice sounded. "Student Qingqing, you've only transferred to the Finance Department of the business school and have only attended one lesson. It's indeed a little difficult for you to do such a homework. Moreover, Professor Sun isn't talking about basic knowledge. You shouldn't be able to keep up with the progress. Although Professor Sun has already seen your homework, you can send me a copy. I'll help you see if there are any major problems in case Professor Sun criticizes you."

With that, he asked, "Hey, Qingqing, are you listening?"

Feng Qing reached out to snatch the phone from the phone and even mouthed, "Hurry up and give me the phone!"

Xie Jiuhan did not give her the phone. "I'm sorry, it's not up to you to see my wife's homework. Are you a professor at Capital University? What right do you have?"

The man's voice was very low and hoarse if one listened carefully. Moreover, he gave off a high and mighty attitude. That unquestionable tone was something that could only be accumulated as a leader for a long time.

Hearing the man's voice on the other end of the phone, Liu Yan was stunned. He subconsciously said, "You, you are..."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "How did you get into the Finance Department with your IQ?"

After being scolded, Liu Yan finally came back to his senses and said, "What's wrong with you? I was kind enough to help Student Feng Qing. Even if you don't thank me, you shouldn't have said this!"

Capital University was the most outstanding school in the entire Capital. The future elites of Xia country's business world were gathered inside. Liu Yan was in the third year and would be looking for an internship next year. A student like him was equivalent to having one foot over the threshold of the Xie Corporation. If he really became a member of the Xie Corporation, even if he was just the most ordinary employee, it would still be the most glorious and valuable experience in his resume. Even if he left the Xie Corporation, he would still be a popular person for other companies to fight for. Liu Yan naturally couldn't stand it now that he was being scolded for having a low IQ.

Xie Jiuhan said disdainfully, "Are you still unconvinced? How dare you guide my wife with your superficial knowledge of finance? Aren't you afraid that the wind will cut your tongue? Even if she can't do it, it's not your turn to teach her. She has me, her husband, helping her. You can get lost as far as your thoughts go."

With that, the man hung up the voice call. He didn't want to talk to Liu Yan anymore. Just as he was about to delete Liu Yan's WeChat account from Feng Qing's WeChat, the man's gaze met Feng Qing's clear eyes and he hurriedly handed the phone to her.

Chapter 726: How To Make A Girl Happy?

Seeing that Feng Qing's expression was not good, the man explained, "What senior? I think he has a motive for getting close to you. He has evil intentions and is up to no good. I'll get someone to investigate him later and see what his background is."

Feng Qing frowned and said, "Senior Liu Yan isn't as complicated as you think. You don't have to send someone to investigate. He's just an ordinary third-year student. We're also students in the same classroom. He only cares about me because he doesn't want me to be criticized by Professor Sun in class."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Then why doesn't he care about others?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "I don't know. Perhaps he's also concerned about others and we don't know. By the way, Senior Liu Yan is my fan. I even gave him my autograph last time. I guess it's because of this that he's more concerned about my matters. Therefore, to put it simply, we're just classmates. To put it bluntly, we're just idols and fans. We're not even friends."

Seeing that Feng Qing was so protective of Liu Yan, Xie Jiuhan snorted. "There's no need for him to care. It's fine as long as I'm concerned."

Feng Qing couldn't be bothered to talk nonsense with him. She looked at the computer screen and started working again. Her hands were typing on the keyboard from time to time. Xie Jiuhan was slightly stunned and looked at the woman in disbelief. He was already jealous, but this woman actually didn't come to coax him.

Xie Jiuhan sat at the side like a statue, guarding Feng Qing, who was working in front of the computer. He took out his phone and sent a message to Xie Shihao. "Xiao Hao, how do I make a girl happy?"

Ten seconds later, Xie Shihao replied, "Roar~ The whine from a single dog. Little Uncle, how can you show affection in broad daylight?"

Xie Jiuhan's eyes were filled with disdain as he looked at the phone screen. If not for the fact that he had no one to ask, he would have remembered this useless nephew.

"What are people of your age more interested in?" Xie Jiuhan changed his strategy.

"Little Uncle, did you make my aunt angry? Is that why you're looking for a way to coax her? Did you cheat on her?" Xie Shihao asked.

For a moment, he wanted to instruct the secret guards to assassinate Xie Shihao. However, on account of how obedient he was usually, he reluctantly spared him this time.

Xie Jiuhan typed, "I'll give you a chance to perform. Help me think of a way to coax your aunt. Otherwise, I'll freeze all your bank cards."

On the other end of the phone, Xie Shihao felt terrible when he saw the man's message. He was a spendthrift to begin with, so he usually didn't save much money. Wouldn't he be hungry in the future if his bank card was frozen?

Xie Shihao hurriedly replied, "Little Uncle, show mercy. I've known Little Aunt for so long and am considered familiar with her. I know her quite well. A cute, beautiful, and smart girl like Little Aunt will definitely be more interested in plush toys or Barbie dolls."

Before Xie Jiuhan could finish reading the message, he sent a few screenshots of the phone screen in the dialog box. Xie Jiuhan looked at them and replied, "You'd better change your method. There seem to be three warehouses in the backyard of the Xie Manor for stuffed toys and Barbie dolls."

Xie Shihao replied, "Little Uncle, you're biased. You only have one nephew, and you've never given me a stuffed toy. In that case, I'll think about it again."

Xie Jiuhan gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to order an assassination on Xie Shihao. This was also the reason why he rarely contacted Xie Shihao. This little brat was too indecent. He always said a few words before going overboard.

On the other end of the phone, Xie Shihao's mind was working rapidly. However, after thinking for a while, he couldn't think of any good ideas. Other than the plush toy accident, he really didn't know what to give the girl. He asked himself, "D*mn! I finally understand why I've been single until now. It turns out that I don't even know how to coax girls."

At the thought of this, Xie Shihao asked unfairly, "Uncle, teach me a few moves. You don't know how to please girls. So how did you get my aunt?"

Unfortunately, Xie Jiuhan didn't look at his message at all. Instead, he was attracted by a photo Xie Shihao had sent just now. It was a photo of a plush rabbit toy. In the corner of the photo, he saw a muscular man wearing only a pair of briefs. The man was wearing rabbit ears on his head and had a furry tail behind his butt. There were small words written on the side. "A gift to evaluate a man's beauty and make his girlfriend unable to say no."

Chapter 727: I Don't Understand Little Uncle's Happiness

Xie Jiuhan was very curious. He hurriedly searched for similar goods on the Internet and sent the link to Xie Shihao. "Xiao Hao, what do you think of this? Will your aunt like it?"

On the other end of the phone, Xie Shihao opened the link and almost spat out a mouthful of blood. It hurt his eyes and it was about to blind him!

Xie Shihao cursed in his heart as he opened the various links. He couldn't help but admire the male models who were naked from the waist up and were only wearing underwear. After looking at all the links, he replied, "I don't understand Little Uncle's happiness!"

Xie Jiuhan emphasized, "Do you think your aunt will like this kind of thing?"

Xie Shihao replied, "Little Uncle, you're simply a genius. You even found such a gift. I believe Little Aunt will like such a trendy gift."

A smile finally appeared on Xie Jiuhan's tense face. He was also proud that he had found such a special gift. It couldn't be helped. Who asked him to be so outstanding?

Xie Shihao sent him another message. "Little Uncle, I know where to sell this thing you're talking about. Moreover, that person is a friend of mine. Although their company isn't big, they only make high-end products. Moreover, they specially serve the upper-class people. If Little Uncle needs it, I'll immediately call and order the latest and highest-end product. How about that?"

Xie Jiuhan thought for a while and looked up at Feng Qing. If he instructed the servants to do this, Feng Qing would definitely discover it. Since he was giving her a gift to make her happy, he had to maintain the surprise. Hence, Xie Jiuhan sent a message to Xie Shihao. "I'll give you two hours to send the things over."

Xie Shihao looked at the time on his phone. It would be dark in about two hours. Hence, he typed on the keyboard and said, "Understood. Don't worry, Little Uncle. I promise to send it on time."

After talking to Xie Shihao, Ji Yunchen sent him a message. When he was on a mission previously, he had asked Ji Yunchen about Feng Qing's pregnancy. In the end, Ji Yunchen only replied to him now. "You said that Little Qingqing is pregnant? When did this happen?"

Seeing that Ji Yunchen didn't know, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but look at the woman who was working. Not to mention that his wife looked really beautiful at work, she had the look of a professional OL. Did Feng Qing deliberately hide her pregnancy from Ji Yunchen? Or was it because the fetus was too young, so she didn't want to tell anyone? Xie Jiuhan could not guess Feng Qing's thoughts and didn't know what this woman was planning. However, it was good that Ji Yunchen didn't know. He wanted to temporarily enjoy Feng Qing's pregnancy alone.

Xie Jiuhan frowned when he thought of what Feng Qing had said about giving birth to five babies. His eyes were filled with worry as he looked at Feng Qing. Giving birth to five children in one go would not only affect Feng Qing's body greatly, but it would also be dangerous for both mother and children when she gave birth. However, he didn't dare to let Feng Qing have an abortion. Now, she had even let him sleep on the sofa. If he said this, he probably wouldn't have a place in the bedroom.

Xie Jiuhan leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. His crossed legs were still kicking out casually. He rubbed his temples, and the dark shadows in the study room fell on Xie Jiuhan.

On a street in the Capital.

A limited edition Lamborghini risked running a red light and stopped at the entrance of a tall office building. The boss of the orange-colored adult company was a man of the same age as Xie Shihao. He knew that Xie Shihao was coming, so he came over personally to entertain him. "Yo, Young Master Xie, how long has it been since we last met? It's really a pleasure to have you come to our company personally. Young Master Xie, you're in such a hurry. I wonder which uniform you want from our company. As long as you give the order, I'll get someone to bring it to you immediately."

Xie Shihao smiled and said, "President Li, you're too polite. However, I didn't come to get the goods for myself. I came to help someone else."

He wanted to explain himself first. He didn't want others to misunderstand anything. If other young masters found out that he liked this now, wouldn't they laugh their heads off?

Li Qing acknowledged and said, "Young Master Xie, then look at the shelves here. They're all the latest models released by our company. They've only been on the market for a week, but they've already become explosive. Be it the workmanship or the material, they're definitely the best."

Xie Shihao smiled and took a box from the other party. The patterns and introduction on it made Xie Shihao's skin crawl. He felt that his uncle was playing too big. He had only heard of such exciting things from others. Today was an eye-opener.

Chapter 728: Gu Qingye Was Implicated

Li Qing asked, "Young Master Xie, who are you helping to get the goods? Can you reveal it? Oh, I don't mean anything else. I just think that since he's Young Master Xie's friend, he's my friend. In the future, if your friend comes to buy our goods personally, I can give him a 10% discount and even provide free delivery services."

Hearing this, Xie Shihao nodded and said with an expression that said, "President Li, you're indeed a businessman. You really know how to do business. Since you've said so, on account of us knowing each other for many years, I'll tell you. Actually, it's none other than my good brother, Gu Qingye. You also know how good our relationship is. Gu Qingye is thin-skinned, so he could only ask me to help him get the goods."

Upon hearing that it was Gu Qingye, Li Qing's eyes widened. The Gu family in the Capital was one of the four wealthy families, and Gu Qingye was the only young master in the Gu family's third generation. He was the young master of the Gu family, but he was very cold and was completely opposite to Xie Shihao. He had always thought that Gu Qingye was cold all day long since he had an unapproachable expression on his face. He also thought that Gu Qingye was not interested in sex, but he did not expect him to be such a passionate person in private.

In the past, at a certain gathering, Li Qing was lucky to see Gu Qingye once. He wanted to go over and chat with Gu Qingye, but before he could get close, he was scared away by the other party's gaze.

Li Qing smiled and said, "Young Master Xie, you've worked hard. If I had known this would happen, I would have gotten someone to send it over with a call from you. I even troubled you to come personally. You have such a good relationship with Young Master Gu. Have you heard of his evaluation of our company's products? If you have, you can give us his feedback. Only the true feedback of the customers can make our company better."

Xie Shihao patted Li Qing's shoulder with a face of innocence. "Alright, don't worry. After Gu Qingye uses this, I'll definitely ask him and report back to you."

Before he could finish his sentence, Xie Shihao left the office building with his things. It wasn't until he drove away that Li Qing realized that Xie Shihao hadn't paid yet. However, it was fine after thinking about it. There was no need to lose everything for a small gain. It wasn't worth mentioning to make friends with two rich young masters in the Capital.

Half an hour later, Xie Shihao handed the things to Xie Jiuhan and smiled. "Little Uncle, can you increase my living expenses for this month?"

Xie Jiuhan glanced at him and didn't say anything else. He took out his phone and quickly operated it. Then, the 50 million yuan notification lit up on Xie Shihao's phone screen. Xie Shihao was so happy that he almost flew into the sky. This was definitely the first time in his life that Xie Jiuhan had personally given him pocket money.

Xie Shihao said gratefully, "Little Uncle, you're the best. You're the most handsome. You're my idol. My admiration for you is like..."

Xie Jiuhan interrupted and spat out, "Get lost!"

Xie Shihao shrank his neck. He felt that his flattery was fine, but why didn't Xie Jiuhan like it? Just as he was about to leave, Feng Qing walked out of the room.

"Eh, Xiao Hao, why are you here? It's dinner time. Do you want to eat together?" Feng Qing asked with a smile.

"Hehe, Little Aunt, go and eat with Little Uncle. I won't be a third wheel," Xie Shihao replied with a smile.

"Xiao Hao, you haven't been here for a long time, right? Why don't you have a meal with me? It's fine. I invited you. Your uncle won't dare to say anything to you." Feng Qing said.

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao looked at Xie Jiuhan obediently. If this man didn't say anything, he wouldn't dare to stay for dinner even if he was beaten to death. Otherwise, he would have to spit out whatever he ate.

Seeing that the man didn't say anything, Xie Shihao understood and hurriedly said, "Little Aunt, forget it. I won't disturb your alone time. Besides, candlelight dinner is for two people. How can there be three people?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "What candlelight dinner? You think too highly of your uncle. He's a person who doesn't know romance."

Xie Shihao was stunned. He looked at Xie Jiuhan again. "Little Uncle, no way. Did you really not prepare a candlelight dinner? Didn't you want to give Little Aunt a surprise?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. He had indeed not thought of the candlelight dinner. He didn't expect that he would need to match the candlelight dinner with the gift. He couldn't help but glance at Xie Shihao. Why didn't he say this earlier? It looked like he had earned the 50 million too easily.

After thinking for a while, the man looked at Feng Qing and said, "Follow me. I have something for you."

Just as he turned around, he gave Xie Qi a look. Xie Qi immediately understood and hurriedly ran in another direction.

Chapter 729: The Heavens Are Not Watching

Feng Qing's shoulder was held by Xie Jiuhan as he walked towards the garden. Feng Qing asked curiously, "No way, there's really a candlelight dinner?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Of course."

Could it be that holding a candlelight dinner in the dignified Xie Manor was something difficult? If Xie Qi couldn't do it, he would punish Xie Qi to sleep at the door for a week.

A few minutes later, Xie Jiuhan brought Feng Qing to the garden of the Xie Manor. Feng Qing looked up and realized that the entire garden was filled with shining candlelight. In the center of the garden was a long table covered in a white tablecloth. There were retro candlesticks on the table, an exquisite plate, and a bottle of red wine lying in the ice.

Xie Qi was wearing a tuxedo and a bow on his collar. His hair was combed neatly, and he looked like a high-end restaurant waiter. He was directing the servants to hang colorful lights on the date tree in the garden, and there were pink heart-shaped balloons around the entire dining table.

Seeing that they had arrived, Xie Qi turned around and gave Xie Jiuhan a look. Xie Jiuhan returned him a satisfied look. Xie Qi did not disappoint him for being able to do this in just a minute.

Xie Jiuhan held Feng Qing's hand and said, "How is it? I didn't lie to you, did I? Let's go. It's time to have a candlelit dinner."

Feng Qing nodded. She thought that he was just saying, but she didn't expect him to really do it. Hence, she followed the man into the garden.

Just as the two of them walked to the dining table and were about to take their seats, a thunderclap suddenly rang in everyone's ears. Immediately after, a wind blew. Before anyone could react, they saw that the sky was starting to drizzle. Then, the candles in the garden started to extinguish one after another. The raindrops were very small and light, but they were very dense. Moreover, it started raining quite heavily.

Xie Jiuhan looked up at the sky. "..."

Xie Shihao couldn't help but say, "Little Uncle, what sin have you committed to make the heavens go against you like this?"

The man's body suffused a sinister aura when he saw that his good deed had been destroyed. His violent genes started to stir again. He glared at Xie Shihao and raised his head to continue looking at the sky. The joints of his fists creaked from his grip. He had never believed in fate, much less heaven and retribution. He only knew that he had to rely on his own hands to obtain everything. If the heavens deliberately went against him, he would poke a hole in it!

The man retracted his gaze and walked up to Feng Qing. He pulled open his suit jacket and placed it on Feng Qing's head to prevent the rain from landing on her. Feng Qing lowered her head and her shoulders were trembling slightly. She was trying her best not to laugh. She felt that this man was about to be angered to death by this damn weather.

The servants in the Xie Manor were so scared that they all prostrated on the ground when they saw that the man was emitting a vicious aura. Even Xie Qi's face turned pale. He knew very well what this man was like when he was angry. Feng Qing raised her head and looked at the man with a soft and cute expression on her face. She stretched out a finger and gently poked the man's chest.

Xie Jiuhan looked at her, and the cold expression on his face relaxed slightly. Feng Qing suggested, "Since the weather isn't good, let's eat in the dining room. Anyway, it's a candlelight dinner. It's the same wherever we eat. However, you can't get on my bed. At most, I'll allow you to sleep on the sofa in the master bedroom."

Xie Jiuhan frowned and said, "Then I'll apply to sleep on the floor. The floor is cool."

Feng Qing thought for a moment. "Since you want to sleep on the floor, sleep on the floor outside the master bedroom. It's cooler there at night."

With that, she ignored the man and turned to walk out of the garden towards the Xie Manor's dining room, leaving the man standing on the spot in a daze. He really wanted to slap his mouth now. Why was he so talkative? Why did he have to mention the floor? Now, he wasn't even allowed to enter the bedroom.

Xie Shihao scratched his head and said in confusion, "Little Uncle, what's going on? Everything was going according to plan. Even if we couldn't have a candlelight dinner, you shouldn't have been chased out of the master bedroom, right? And what's with sleeping on the floor?"

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "None of your business. Get lost from the Xie Manor after dinner."

As a man who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital, he had left all his good attitude and temper to Feng Qing. It was the opposite for others.

Xie Shihao said innocently, "You're already so old, yet you only know how to bully a child like me every day. The world of you adults is really complicated."

After a while, Xie Shihao left the Xie Manor after he was full. Before he left, he even secretly ran to Feng Qing and asked her if she was going to school tomorrow and if he needed to apply for leave for her. Before Feng Qing could speak, Xie Shihao was glared at by Xie Jiuhan and ran away.

Chapter 730: Despised

After dinner, Feng Qing went straight to the bedroom. Xie Jiuhan followed closely behind her, like a little follower of a domineering female president. After Feng Qing got dressed, she went to the bathroom. However, when she closed the bathroom door, she realized that the door couldn't be closed. Hence, she opened the bathroom door and saw Xie Jiuhan standing at the door looking at her.

Feng Qing frowned and said, "Move aside. You're blocking the door."

Xie Jiuhan said, "You won't be able to rub your back if you bathe yourself, so you need me."

Feng Qing said angrily, "You're thinking too much. I can reach it myself. I don't need you."

Xie Jiuhan was unmoved. He blocked Feng Qing from closing the door. He would never give up the idea of accompanying the woman in the shower.

Feng Qing's face turned cold. "Xie Jiuhan, I'll ask again. Are you going out or not?"

Xie Jiuhan remained stubborn. "You've never tried my services before. How do you know if you need it?"

Feng Qing said hysterically, "Please, go, out!"

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

The man experienced the feeling of being despised for the first time as he looked at Feng Qing's angry and crazy appearance. Hence, he could only take a step back and let Feng Qing close the bathroom door. Fortunately, the bathroom door was a frosted glass door. The man pressed his face against the glass and could barely see the seductive body in the bathroom swaying. Feng Qing could also clearly feel that she was being peeped at.

"If you continue to peep, I won't be staying in the Xie Manor tonight. Didn't you want to sleep in the master bedroom? I'll let you have it then." Before Feng Qing could finish speaking, she realized that the black shadow behind the door had disappeared. Only then did she snort in satisfaction. She didn't expect that this high and mighty, cold and arrogant man would also be controlled by her.

Feng Qing turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature. She raised her head and allowed the water to hit her face. However, her head could not help but replay the scenes of her being captured and tortured by Old Master Xie.

Old Master Xie knew her identity from the start, so he personally interrogated her. The medicine that increased pain entered her veins. As the blood flowed through her entire body, it made her feel a heart-wrenching pain. She had a mental breakdown. She could not see anything at that time. After being tortured for two days, she thought that she was definitely going to die. As her consciousness was in a mess, she felt regretful that she could not see Xie Jiuhan with her own eyes. Because that man was everything to her. He was the only motivation for her to continue living and fighting.

Feng Qing felt guilty and blamed herself. It was her fault. She was too anxious and wanted to get the Zhenpin Tianxiang as soon as possible to treat Han Jinlu's legs. However, she was already on the verge of death at that time and she still had many things that she hadn't done. She had too many regrets.

But Old Master Xie got someone to release her from the cage. She fell to the ground and couldn't move at all because she was already on the verge of death. She looked at Old Master Xie with her empty eyes, but she couldn't see anything. Before she could feel anything, she heard Old Master Xie stand beside her and say, "Xie Jiuhan treats you differently. It can be seen that you still have a place in his heart. With my understanding of him, you should have already become his prey, so I bet that the two of you will be together in the future. In that case, I'll leave you a small gift. Hehe..."

As he spoke, Old Master Xie opened a black suitcase in front of her and took out a syringe and a small bottle of red medicine. Then, he injected the medicine into her body. At first, Feng Qing did not feel anything, but after a while, she felt her entire body heat up. Moreover, it was getting hotter and hotter. The heat was indescribable. In the end, she fainted from the heat.

The warm water flowed down Feng Qing's body, and Feng Qing's eyes became blurry. The tears that had just seeped out of her eyes instantly fused with the water. She didn't know how long it took for Feng Qing to finally turn off the shower. She touched the water droplets on her face and picked up a new white towel to wipe her body. However, what stunned her was that when she reached out to touch her clothes, she realized that she didn't bring the pajamas she was going to change into. Therefore, she could only wrap the towel around her and walk out of the bathroom.

Feng Qing stood at the bathroom door and realized that the master bedroom was pitch-black. What was Xie Jiuhan doing? He actually played such a prank and deliberately turned off the lights to make her afraid? Could it be because she was the number one assassin?

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and her ears twitched. She realized that the entire room was abnormally quiet, so quiet that it was a little scary. This situation could only mean one thing: there was definitely a problem in the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro