731 - 740

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 731: Are You Surprised?

Feng Qing took a deep breath and said, "Turn on the lights."

However, other than her voice echoing in the room, there was no change. Even the smart home system did not light up the lights in the room. This instantly made her vigilant. To put it bluntly, all the smart home systems in the Xie Manor were installed for her. This home system was custom-made. Not only was the home system all computerized, but it had also perfect the voice system to the greatest extent. This was because she was still blind at that time and could only rely on sound to control the home system.

She had called out to the home system, but there was actually no reaction. There was obviously electricity in the bathroom, so the Xie Manor did not have a power outage. Moreover, there were at least three backup power sources underground. Even if the power system was destroyed, it would not affect normal electricity usage. Now that such a thing had happened, it could only mean one thing. The smart home system had been switched off, and the only person in the entire Xie Manor who had the right to switch off this system was Xie Jiuhan.

Fortunately, Feng Qing's eyes could see in the dark, so she quickly adapted to the situation in the room. She held her chest with one hand and walked towards the cloakroom. She planned to change her clothes first. It was too inconvenient to wear this big bath towel.

Just as she walked into the cloakroom, she bumped into something solid. The huge recoil caught her off guard and she stumbled back. At the same time, her feet slipped and she lost her center of gravity and fell back.

"Ah!" Feng Qing exclaimed.

However, before she could finish shouting, the man reached out his long arm and wrapped it around her back. Then, he pulled Feng Qing into his arms. Feng Qing knew it was Xie Jiuhan just from his heartbeat.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She had used her Absolute Hearing to search for the man just now, but she didn't find him. The man must have specially used a method to hide his aura just now. If he didn't have this ability, the man wouldn't have been the King of Killers.

Feng Qing was about to struggle out of the man's arms when the man pulled her back forcefully. Her body collided with the man's firm abs and chest muscles. The strong and elastic touch stunned Feng Qing. "Xie Jiuhan, what are you doing?"

The man said in a deep voice, "You can touch it and see for yourself."

As he spoke, he even pulled Feng Qing's hand and touched the rabbit ears on his head. Then, she let Feng Qing's fingers trace the muscles on his body all the way to the back of his butt. Feng Qing touched it hard. It was a furry tail. Only at this moment did Feng Qing finally understand. She was so shocked that her pupils were trembling. Without needing to turn on the lights, she already knew what the man was wearing now.

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Are you surprised?"

Feng Qing recovered from her shock and looked at the man in front of her. "Little Jiu Jiu, why aren't you sleeping in the middle of the night? Why are you dressed like this? It's fine if you're wearing rabbit ears, but what the heck is that furry tail?"

Xie Jiuhan: "???"

Looking at the man's shocked expression, Feng Qing explained, "You still don't know, right? Actually, it's all thanks to that artificial retina that I can see in the dark."

Although she could see in the darkness, she could not see as clearly as in the day. However, she could still see the man in front of her clearly.

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's expression fell. He knew that his plan had failed again. He had wanted to give Feng Qing a surprise. In order to create suspense, he had deliberately turned off the home system and let Feng Qing touch him first to arouse Feng Qing's interest and curiosity. Then, he would turn on the lights and let Feng Qing admire his current heroic bearing. However, his ideals were very voluptuous, and reality was very embarrassing. Feng Qing had already seen everything without turning on the lights. What surprise was there?

Xie Jiuhan's face darkened. He was unhappy that he had failed to coax Feng Qing consecutively. Hence, he couldn't be bothered to stay in the dark anymore. He took out his phone and operated it before turning on the smart home system. Then, the entire room lit up. Almost all the lights were switched on.

Feng Qing's gaze shifted to the top of Xie Jiuhan's head. The man was wearing a pair of pink rabbit ears. The rabbit ears were long and soft, and the short fur felt extremely good. Xie Jiuhan actually found such a cute and soft thing pleasing to the eye?

Xie Jiuhan's face was cold and noble, but it was also perfect. He was simply a carefully carved piece of art. However, his entire body exuded a violent evil aura, making one's back turn cold. However, his pink rabbit ears cleverly melted the violent evil aura, making the man look like a bad boy.

Chapter 732: Does Little Jiu Jiu Like Me?

Feng Qing sized Xie Jiuhan up and widened her eyes. She opened her mouth and exclaimed, "Yo, yo, yo! Your style today is too unique. There's a hint of sweetness and cuteness in it. If March could cultivate into a human, he would probably look like you now, right?"

Upon hearing this, the veins on Xie Jiuhan's neck twitched violently. His black eyes were filled with manic emotions. "Are you calling me a dog?"

If the woman didn't give him a satisfactory explanation today, he would be prepared to eat dog meat later. The last time he ate dog meat stewed with tofu was five years ago.

Feng Qing understood that it was time to soothe the man's feathers again when she saw her like this. However, when she thought about how she had been cheated so badly by the man previously, she instantly didn't want to soothe him anymore. Hence, she said, "Oh, no, I shouldn't have compared Little Jiu Jiu to March. After all, March is fluffy and chubby. He looks much cuter than you."

The next second, Xie Jiuhan took a step forward and hugged her. Feng Qing was thrown onto the soft duvet. The man's hands were on her waist. The man looked down like a high and mighty god. The corners of his mouth curled up into a naughty smile.

"You're right. In terms of cuteness, I can't compare to March, but in terms of hardness, no one in the world is my match. I believe you will definitely like a hard person like me," Xie Jiuhan said evilly.

Feng Qing was pressed onto the bed, her black and beautiful hair scattered on the head of the bed. It looked very messy, but it also gave off a very lazy feeling. Feng Qing's face flushed red when she heard the man's words. However, she didn't want to admit that she was shy because she had yet to forgive this man. Therefore, she deliberately pretended not to understand, and her eyes were still filled with innocence.

Being pressed onto the bed by the man at a close distance, Feng Qing could clearly see the perfect lines of the man's chest muscles. Those muscles that were filled with strength made Feng Qing's face turn redder and redder. This man exuded wildness from head to toe. It was this wild feeling that made Feng Qing feel waves of pressure. Even her breathing started to become irregular. She hurriedly turned her head to the side. "Let me tell you, I haven't forgiven you. Moreover, who said that I like you? Who gave you the courage?"

Xie Jiuhan's handsome face darkened. His voice was filled with coercion as he said, "Are you saying that you don't like me?"

The man spoke, his eyes filled with anger and confusion. He was like a child who had just lost his toy, stubborn and unwilling to admit the truth in front of him, much less accept it.

Feng Qing's hands were pressed against the man's head. Xie Jiuhan's face was cold. He raised the woman's chin with one finger and forced her to look into his eyes. "Say that again! Do you like me or not?"

Looking at the man who was about to lose control of his emotions, Feng Qing struggled in her heart for a while before her aura dissipated. "I won't say good things twice, mm..."

Their lips kissed tightly. Xie Jiuhan was like a lion pouncing on its prey. One hand controlled the prey's resistance, and the other pinched the prey's face and kissed her crazily. Feng Qing felt like she was about to suffocate, as if the air in her lungs had been sucked dry. This man's kiss was crazier and more domineering than ever.

Feng Qing struggled, wanting to free herself from the man's control. However, after struggling for a while, she was kissed by the man until her entire body was weak and unable to exert any strength. The woman felt that she was about to suffocate. She finally managed to breathe in a trace of air, but it was sucked away by the man. She could only let out a whimper from her throat.

When he saw the tears flowing out of the corners of Feng Qing's eyes, Xie Jiuhan's crazy actions paused. Then, he hurriedly let go of Feng Qing. He had been too engrossed in kissing just now and had enjoyed himself too much, so much so that he had almost lost his rationality. The man licked the corners of his mouth and absorbed the taste of Feng Qing's lips.

Xie Jiuhan said, "That was your last warning just now. Don't forget, you're the madam of the Xie family, so you can only like me and you have to like me. Do you understand?"

The man couldn't accept Feng Qing saying that she didn't like him. He loved this woman so much, so why didn't Feng Qing like him? What was wrong with him? His woman had to like him!

Xie Jiuhan added, "If you don't want me to kiss you like this every day, then like me obediently in the future. Otherwise..."

Feng Qing caught her breath and asked, "Then does Little Jiu Jiu like me?"

At this moment, her mouth was filled with the smell of blood. The man's kiss just now was too crazy and messy, so his teeth had made her lower lip bleed.

Chapter 733: I Belong To You Alone

Xie Jiuhan was stunned by the question. He did not answer immediately. Seeing that he still needed to think, Feng Qing pouted in dissatisfaction. "You're hesitating, which means that you don't like me that much. Since you don't like me, why should I like you? Don't you know that you have to pay for what you want?"

The man couldn't help but let go of her hand after he heard Feng Qing's words. Then, he knelt on the bed and patted his heart. "I want to give you my heart. As long as you reach out, I'll take it out and give it to you."

Feng Qing could be angry and ignore him, but she could not say that she did not like him, nor could she say that he did not give his heart. If this woman wanted it, then he was willing to take out his heart and give it to her. It was just a life. If not for this woman, he would not have been able to feel his heartbeat. And now, his heart was only beating for this woman.

Feng Qing raised her hand and gently pinched the man's chest. In the end, the man's muscles were too strong and she couldn't pinch him at all. As this man had said, he was indeed a hard man.

Feng Qing raised her head and looked at the man. "Who likes your broken heart? I want this, and everything inside to be all mine. Only I can be here. You have to love me with all your heart and treat me well without holding back. You, Xie Jiuhan, belong to me alone from inside to outside, from top to bottom."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth twitched. There was a smile in his voice. "I'm right here. If you want me to belong to you, then pounce on me. Anyway, I won't resist." As he spoke, the man even pulled her hands and hit his chest muscles. His handsome face had an expression that said, "You can do whatever you want to me."

Feng Qing's breathing was a little messy. "Anything?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Of course."

Seeing that the man did not seem to be joking, Feng Qing touched the man's firm muscles again and felt the perfect touch. She asked again, "Will Little Jiu Jiu not resist whatever I do?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he said evilly, "Come on, I belong to you alone. You can do whatever you want."

Feng Qing's large eyes turned into crescents. "Then maintain this position and don't move."

Hearing the woman's orders, Xie Jiuhan knelt on the bed without moving. His hands were by his sides, and he looked like he was at the mercy of others. However, his eyes were filled with anticipation and curiosity. He wanted to see what this woman was going to do to him.

Feng Qing also knelt on the bed, her upper body straight. She reached out towards the man's head with a smile. "Let me touch your rabbit ears..."

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

He thought that the woman was going to kiss and hug him. He didn't expect that she would just touch his rabbit ears. It really disappointed the man a little. However, the man didn't say anything. After a short moment of shock, he lowered his head and let Feng Qing play with the rabbit ears on his head.

Feng Qing did not stand on ceremony. She grabbed a furry rabbit ear and rubbed it. The smooth and soft touch made her feel satisfied. She could not help but cry out softly, "It's so comfortable ~"

It was a woman's nature to have no resistance to soft and cute things. Feng Qing was naturally no exception. She played with the rabbit ears on the man's head. The satisfaction that made her body and mind happy completely dispelled the haze in her heart. She felt like she had been cured.

Feng Qing said as she played, "Where did Little Jiu Jiu buy the rabbit ears? I feel that the workmanship is much better than those in ordinary toy shops."

She had already been completely conquered by the furry rabbit ears. She even hoped that Xie Jiuhan could wear the rabbit ears every day so that she could play with them anytime and anywhere. As long as she touched them, she would feel happy.

Seeing the woman's happy expression, the man couldn't help but say, "You only touch the rabbit's ears? Aren't you touching anywhere else?"

Feng Qing was stunned. The man's words reminded her, so she ordered, "Then stand up."

Xie Jiuhan stood up from the bed obediently. Feng Qing drew a circle in the air with her hand, signaling the man to turn around. Hence, the man obediently rushed towards Feng Qing. Then, Feng Qing grabbed the man's fluffy tail and stroked it.

"Wow, this is too comfortable!" Feng Qing only touched it twice before she let out an intoxicated sound.

It was a white fox tail. Its fur was long and fluffy, and its texture was soft and smooth. The perfect touch gave Feng Qing an incomparable satisfaction. "Wow, Little Jiu Jiu, your tail is much more comfortable than March's."

Chapter 734: Actually, I Don't Blame You At All

He was very puzzled. Why did this woman always compare him to March? March was just a lousy dog. How was he qualified to be compared to him, the king standing at the pinnacle of the Capital? Feng Qing had no idea what the man was thinking. Instead, she smiled and played with the big tail behind the man's butt.

Xie Jiuhan was completely speechless when he saw the woman's expression that said, "I can play with you for the entire night." He was only wearing a pair of black underwear now, and all his firm muscles were exposed in front of the woman. However, Feng Qing ignored his good-looking muscles, but only loved his rabbit ears and big tail. Why didn't she touch other places?

At this moment, Feng Qing's slender arm reached over from behind and hugged the man's strong waist. Xie Jiuhan was stunned. Feng Qing raised her head and rested her chin on the man's back. "Little Jiu Jiu dressing up like this to coax me is already enough to make me happy."

Feng Qing's voice was soft and cute. When it entered the man's ears, it made his entire body tingle. This woman was too tempting. The man rolled his throat and resisted the urge to turn around and pounce on the woman.

Feng Qing continued, "Actually, I know that Little Jiu Jiu didn't do it on purpose back then. If you knew that I was the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital, you definitely wouldn't have treated me like that, much less let me be tortured by Old Master Xie, right?"

Without waiting for the man to answer, she took a deep breath and continued, "After all, even Old Master Xie said that you treat me differently from others. He said that I'm a special existence in your heart. Old Master Xie is very accurate because only I can soothe Little Jiu Jiu and wake you up from your violent state."

As she spoke, Feng Qing pressed her face against the man's lower back. The hot air from her mouth and nose sprayed on the man's skin, giving him goosebumps.

Feng Qing said, "Little Jiu Jiu, actually, I don't blame you at all."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's black eyes shone with surprise. However, they were quickly replaced by a chill. He subconsciously clenched his fists. "You just said that you don't blame me at all?"

/

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, I've never really blamed you because it's Little Jiu Jiu. I'm yours. Even if you take my life, I won't blame you."

If the Mechanical God of the Xia Academy of Sciences wasn't Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing would have to find that person and return twice the punishment she had suffered. Even if she couldn't really kill that Mechanical God for the sake of the Xia Academy, she had to at least teach him a lesson that he would never forget.

However, that person happened to be Xie Jiuhan, and it was because the man did not know her identity back then. That seemed to be forgivable. Xie Jiuhan had given her his best temper, and she had also given him her greatest tolerance and gentleness. Just now, Xie Jiuhan had said that he could give her his heart. Actually, she was the same. It was only because this man was the goal she had been chasing after and the forever god in her life. This man had given her a new life and a broader future.

Seeing that the man was silent, Feng Qing continued, "Actually, even if Little Jiu Jiu wants my life, I can give it to you at any time..."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's black eyes trembled. Then, he turned around and looked at Feng Qing. "I don't want your life, and I don't need your forgiveness. You can always treat me like this, or you can always be angry and let me coax you. Three years ago, I set up a trap and tricked you so badly, causing you to suffer so much. Are you going to forgive me so easily? Don't worry, what I said just now is true. My entire body belongs to you. As long as you're willing, you can torture me as much as you want. I definitely won't hide."

The man thought that Feng Qing would be angry with him for a long time before he could coax her. That way, he would feel better. However, Feng Qing actually forgave him so easily. How could the scar in Feng Qing's heart be healed?

Feng Qing said, "No need. I really don't blame you anymore."

After thinking for a while, Xie Jiuhan said, "I heard from the Sword God that Mr. Qingyi usually likes to use the people in the organization to experiment with new poison. Why don't you treat me as a lab rat? I'm willing to be poisoned to death."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing sat back and raised her fair and straight long leg to kick the man. "What are you talking about? Even if I have to do experiments myself, I won't use Little Jiu Jiu as a lab rat."

Chapter 735: Sleeping On The Sofa

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "Since you're unwilling, I'll do it myself."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and looked at the man in confusion, not knowing what the man planned to do. In the next second, she saw the man lower his head and kiss her little feet with his noble thin lips. Feng Qing's eyes widened as she looked at the top of the man's head in front of her. As the man kissed, the rabbit ears on the man's head gently rubbed against her calf. The itchy feeling made her entire body filled with electricity.

Xie Jiuhan took off the rabbit ear and threw it aside. He devoted himself to attacking the woman's body. Feng Qing hurriedly reached out and inserted her hand into the man's hair. His hair was more real than the rabbit ears. The smooth and rough feeling between her fingers made Feng Qing feel relaxed and happy again. Feng Qing's eyes gradually warmed up, and her clear and large eyes shone with light. A faint blush also rose on her pretty face.

Three hours later, Xie Jiuhan walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing brand new pajamas and was drying his hair with a towel. Feng Qing was nestled under the blanket and had wrapped herself up like a cocoon. Her large eyes met the man's in the air and she hurriedly retracted her head into the blanket, looking like she was already asleep.

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up when he saw Feng Qing's ashamed and angry expression. Just as he was about to sit on the bed, he saw Feng Qing pull the blanket and move to the other side. Then, a muffled voice of disdain came through the blanket. "Don't come up. This is my bed."

Xie Jiuhan stood up from the bed and said innocently, "Didn't you already forgive me?"

Feng Qing's large eyes peeked out from under the blanket. "I forgive you, but I've already said before that you can sleep on the floor by the door tonight."

The man dried his wet hair with a towel. "I request to sleep on the sofa."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "That won't do either. I can only sleep here alone tonight. If you're unwilling, sleep in another room. Besides, didn't you say that you would listen to me?"

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and said, "Didn't you say before that you slept in my shirt when I wasn't around? Why don't I hug you to sleep now that I'm back?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's face turned red again. She grabbed the pillow and threw it at the man's head in embarrassment and anger. "That was in the past. I don't want to sleep with you now. You won't die even if you sleep elsewhere."

Xie Jiuhan knelt on one knee on the bed and placed his hands on Feng Qing's side. He leaned down and looked at Feng Qing. "I don't know if I'll die, but my little brother will definitely not be able to take it..."

With that, the man even pointed at his crotch. Then, the corners of his mouth curled up into a naughty smile. Feng Qing was so scared that she hurriedly tightened the blanket when she saw his expression. The man had bitten her crazily for three hours just now. If the man crawled under the blanket again, she did not know how long she would be tortured tonight. Perhaps the man would not be able to control himself and do her...

Feng Qing said through the blanket, "Little Jiu Jiu doesn't keep his word. Previously, you said that you would listen to me. Now, you don't even agree to sleep in another room. Hmph!"

Xie Jiuhan smiled evilly. "I've also said before that I won't allow you to leave my sight. If I sleep elsewhere, how can I cherish you?"

As he spoke, the man reached into Feng Qing's blanket, scaring Feng Qing so much that she hugged the blanket and moved back until she reached the edge.

Feng Qing said with a scared expression, "Forget it, forget it. You're allowed to sleep in the room, but you can only sleep on the sofa, not on my bed."

Seeing that Feng Qing didn't want him to go to bed, the man finally nodded and said, "Alright, I'll sleep on the sofa."

With that, the man walked out of the room and called for two servants to come in. Shortly after, two servants opened the sofa and laid a brand new set of bedding for the man. Although the servants did not say anything, their eyes were filled with sympathy and amusement as they looked at Xie Jiuhan. They did not expect that the dignified overlord of the Capital was actually a henpecked husband that could only sleep on the sofa at home.

The servants did not know that the reason why Xie Jiuhan agreed to Feng Qing sleeping on the sofa was not because he was afraid of Feng Qing, but because Feng Qing was pregnant now. He could not control himself and it would affect the child in Feng Qing's stomach.

After the servants left, Xie Jiuhan sat down on the freshly made sofa. He raised his head and looked at the large bed beside him. Because of the height, he couldn't see the woman on the bed even if he sat up straight.

Chapter 736: Sneaking On The Bed In The Middle Of The Night

"Lass, are you asleep?" The man asked.

Hearing the man's question, Feng Qing did not speak. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Xie Jiuhan laid on the sofa with his body spread out. Before he knew Feng Qing, he had been out on various missions all year round. At that time, he lived in the wind and slept in the wilderness all day long. He could find a place in the wilderness and sleep for the night. Therefore, sleeping on the sofa was already a very luxurious thing. However, wouldn't the two of them be a little far apart if Feng Qing slept on the bed alone?

After tossing and turning for a while, Xie Jiuhan turned around and faced Feng Qing. "Qingqing, how did the old man treat you after he caught you?"

This was something he had always wanted to ask but didn't dare to because he knew that it would hurt Feng Qing, but Feng Qing didn't really blame him, so he dared to ask.

Feng Qing laid on the bed and looked at the lights in the room. "What will happen to you if you become a prisoner? Haven't you interrogated prisoners?"

Xie Jiuhan's heart ached. He recalled how he had abused the captives in the past and didn't dare to continue thinking. If he continued, he would definitely break down.

Feng Qing continued, "It was just that the first day was more difficult. Later on, Old Master Xie recognized my identity and knew that I was the boss of Blue Stocks Capital. He also knew that you seemed to be very special to me, so he injected me with medicine to increase pain and forced me to tell some of your secrets. However, you should know me very well. You knew that I wouldn't say anything about you. He interrogated me for two days and two nights and only released me from the cage when he saw that I was on the verge of death. He was probably afraid that you would take revenge crazily if he killed me, so he released me. Actually, he was wrong. At that time, I wasn't that important to you."

Hearing Feng Qing's words, Xie Jiuhan said, "Don't talk about yourself like that. How do you know that at that time you aren't important to me?"

Feng Qing was slightly stunned. She turned around on the bed and crawled to the head of the bed with the blanket wrapped around her. She looked at the man on the sofa from the side of the bed and said in a soft voice, "In that case, I'm very important to Little Jiu Jiu?"

/

Xie Jiuhan snorted. "Of course. The only person in the world who can wake me up is you. I'm also willing to kneel under your skirt."

Feng Qing's large eyes blinked, as if reflecting the galaxy in the sky, shining with starlight. "Since Little Jiu Jiu said so, I'm very touched, but you still have to sleep on the sofa."

With that, Feng Qing ordered the smart home system to turn off the lights. Then, the smart home system activated its sleep mode, and the entire room fell into darkness.

Feng Qing laid on the bed and stretched. "Good night, Little Jiu Jiu."

Xie Jiuhan took a deep breath and replied, "Good night."

In the darkness, Xie Jiuhan placed his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling quietly. He did not feel sleepy at all as he listened to Feng Qing's faint snores. The matter of Feng Qing being locked up and tortured by Old Master Xie three years ago kept playing in his mind. Although Feng Qing had said it casually, Xie Jiuhan knew that Feng Qing was definitely very sad and painful at that time. She did not say it in detail because she didn't want him to blame himself too much.

If it was really as easy as Feng Qing said, she would not be holding a grudge after three years. After knowing that the Xia Academy of Sciences' Mechanical God had appeared at the dock, she even mobilized a large force to take revenge on him. Because the Mechanical God was him, she chose to forgive him.

Three years ago, he and Old Master Xie fought the fiercest. The blood of the Xie family flowed in his bones. Although even Old Master Xie had to admit that he was the most outstanding among all his sons, the more outstanding he was, the more Old Master Xie wanted to kill him. Therefore, after knowing that Feng Qing was very important to him, Old Master Xie could not let Feng Qing go. At least, he would use her to threaten him. Could it be that Feng Qing had made a deal with Old Master Xie?

At the thought of this, Xie Jiuhan sat up on the sofa. In the darkness, the faint moonlight shone on his face through the thin curtains. Xie Jiuhan listened and confirmed that Feng Qing was already asleep. Hence, he tiptoed onto the bed and slid into Feng Qing's blanket like a fish. He was only a fist away from Feng Qing's body. He didn't dare to wake Feng Qing up. Even if he woke her up, he didn't dare to do anything to Feng Qing. After all, he still had to consider the child in her stomach.

Xie Jiuhan secretly picked up Feng Qing's hair that was scattered on the bed and sniffed it gently. Then, he revealed an intoxicated expression. Without needing anyone to say anything, he felt that he was very perverted.

Chapter 737: Kicked Off The Bed

Feng Qing turned her back to Xie Jiuhan. Although her nose was still snoring, her eyes were open and when he sneaked on the bed, she was already awake.

In reality, Feng Qing had long guessed that this man would not be so obedient as to sleep on the sofa alone. As expected, just as she was about to fall asleep, the man crawled into her blanket. If this man wanted to touch her, he had to at least kiss her. She did not expect that the man would actually give up.

Hmph, at least you have a conscience and don't disturb my sleep. You can watch from the side tonight. Feng Qing thought.

However, not long after, Feng Qing felt a warmth on her shoulder blade. Then, there was a strong smell of male hormones. Xie Jiuhan's heartbeat became faster and faster. Feng Qing woke up from her sleep again. After figuring out what was going on, she hurriedly closed her eyes. She couldn't let the man realize that she wasn't asleep yet. Otherwise, he would definitely start to touch her again.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan seemed to have been possessed by March. He kept sniffing Feng Qing's shoulders and scapula. The hot air from his nostrils hit Feng Qing's back, making her entire body filled with electricity.

Feng Qing felt extremely itchy and couldn't help but think to herself, Hmph, Little Jiu Jiu is really bad. How can he torture me like this?

If Xie Jiuhan could see in the darkness, he would definitely notice that Feng Qing's face was flushed red. Fortunately, she could control her breathing and did not start to pant. However, the more she endured, the more uncomfortable she felt. The itch in her heart became stronger and stronger. Her mind kept recalling all sorts of scenes of her lingering with Xie Jiuhan in the past. Instantly, she felt all the blood in her body start to heat up. Finally, she could no longer control her breathing. The man also realized her abnormality.

Xie Jiuhan paused and raised his eyebrows. I woke Qingqing up? She shouldn't be awake. Otherwise, why didn't she chase me to the sofa?

At the thought of this, the man pricked up his ears and listened carefully to confirm that he had not heard wrongly. Feng Qing's breathing was very rapid now. This breathing frequency was definitely something that could only be obtained after she woke up. In other words, this woman was obviously awake but was pretending to be asleep. After understanding the situation, the man's lips could not help but curl up. Since Feng Qing did not chase him out, he would not be polite.

Feng Qing felt like she was in a sauna. Her body was covered in a layer of sweat from the man's hot breath. What was even worse was that this man actually deliberately made that low throat sound in her ear. Anyone would not be able to stand such a decadent sound.

"Little Jiu Jiu is too much. It's fine if he sneaked under my blanket, but he actually made such a sound. Who can resist this?" Feng Qing snorted in her heart.

Feng Qing was sweating profusely and felt very uncomfortable, but she did not dare to move at all. She was afraid that the man would know that she was not asleep. Then, she would not have to sleep tonight. Hence, she could only maintain her previous position. Her nails were tightly clenched in her palms, allowing the pain to stimulate her brain to calm down. However, in a short while, Xie Jiuhan's body exuded an even richer smell of hormones, tightly wrapping Feng Qing in it. Feng Qing could not help but tremble. Then, her face was extremely hot.

Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes. Feng Qing tried her best to suppress the fire of desire in her heart. Under the man's hot breath and low beast-like growl, she finally couldn't pretend anymore. Therefore, she suddenly turned around and gave the man a rabbit kick. The man was immersed in enjoyment and had no time to react before he was kicked off the bed.

Feng Qing roared, "Get back on the sofa!"

Without waiting for the man to speak, Feng Qing said, "From now on, if you climb onto the bed without my permission, I'll punish you to sleep on the sofa for a month for every time you come up."

Xie Jiuhan was completely stunned. He didn't expect that he hadn't done anything but crawl under the blanket and smell the woman's body fragrance. Not only was he kicked off the bed, but he was also punished to sleep on the sofa for a month. Was this woman going to heaven?

The next second, Feng Qing's two feet were grabbed by Xie Jiuhan. The slippery feeling made Xie Jiuhan's heart race. The most primitive fire of desire rose from his abdomen.

Feng Qing exerted strength in her legs and broke free from the man's grip. Then, she kicked the man gently. What could Xie Jiuhan do? He could only endure it. Moreover, he was the one who violated the rules and sneaked onto the bed.

Chapter 738: Check Your Body

Although Xie Jiuhan knew that he was being unreasonable, he was reluctant to leave Feng Qing's bed. Feng Qing raised her feet like a crab that had encountered an enemy and opened its pincers to show off. Unfortunately, her defense was useless against the man. Xie Jiuhan grabbed her with one hand and pulled her leg into his arms.

Xie Jiuhan coaxed, "Alright, stop fooling around. It's all my fault for waking you up."

Feng Qing struggled with her feet in disdain. "Then why aren't you going down?"

However, not only did the man not get down, but he also grabbed Feng Qing's legs and pulled her into his arms. Feng Qing twisted in the man's arms, and the man hugged her tightly and even pressed his chin against her head.

Feng Qing struggled and said, "Xie Jiuhan, what are you doing? Let go of me!"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "Honey, were you panting just now?"

Feng Qing: "!!!"

Although she was struggling on the surface, she was already shouting crazily in her heart. She didn't expect that the man would actually notice the change in her emotions just now. In other words, the man was deliberately teasing her just now, and she was still enduring it so badly. Thinking of this, Feng Qing's face heated up again. Feeling the warmth on her face, a naughty smile appeared on Xie Jiuhan's lips. Then, he lowered his head and kissed the woman's bony collarbone.

Feng Qing raised her hand to cover her hot face. She had really given it to Xie Jiuhan for nothing. The man's kiss landed on her shoulder and traveled along her slender swan neck to bite her chin. Feng Qing closed her eyes, her eyelashes trembling gently. This man was really reluctant to part with her, as if he would never cherish her enough.

The lingering kiss became more and more intense. Feng Qing had already given up struggling. Her entire body had gone weak from the man's kiss. Just as she thought that she would be completely conquered by the man, Xie Jiuhan suddenly stopped.

Feng Qing : "..."

She came back to her senses. Xie Jiuhan propped up his arms and actually got off the bed. Moreover, he did not dare to look at Feng Qing. He entered the bathroom and there was the sound of a shower.

Feng Qing: "???"

The man took a cold shower for a while before coming out of the bathroom. Unexpectedly, he did not go to bed. Instead, he sat on the sofa and looked at Feng Qing. "It's getting late. Hurry up and sleep. Don't worry, I won't do anything to you again."

The man had braked in time just now because he felt that if this continued, he would not be able to control himself. At that time, he would do something that would not be good for Feng Qing and the fetus. Moreover, he had thought it through. Feng Qing was right. It was good for her to sleep in separate beds now. If he slept with her, every night would be a torture for him who had tasted the forbidden. Feng Qing wanted to say something, but the man was already lying on the sofa.

—-

The next morning, before Xie Jiuhan woke up, he felt someone approaching him. However, when he woke up, he was surprised to find that he couldn't move. He raised his head slightly to look at his body and realized that there were a few silver needles inserted in his body.

Xie Jiuhan: "...What are you doing?"

At this moment, Feng Qing was sitting beside him. She threw the blanket on him onto the bed. Seeing that the man had woken up, Feng Qing said, "Don't worry, don't be so surprised. I'm just giving you a checkup. I'll help you pull out the needles soon."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Check what?!"

Feng Qing did not answer his question. After the injection, she took the man's pulse. Her face was filled with confusion. "Eh, that's strange. There's nothing wrong with this?"

Xie Jiuhan got up from the bed and said angrily, "Feng Qing! What are you doing? What's wrong with your husband?"

Feng Qing shook her head and pulled out the silver needles on Xie Jiuhan's body. Then, she threw the blanket on the man. She pouted for a long time before saying, "There's nothing wrong with your body. From the looks of it, it should be a mental illness."

After pulling out the silver needle, Xie Jiuhan felt that he could move. He reached out and grabbed Feng Qing's wrist, pulling her onto him. Feng Qing was caught off guard and fell onto the man. Before she could react, the man used his arms to firmly restrain her.

Xie Jiuhan said, "What made you think that I have a mental illness?"

Feng Qing rested her chin on the man's chest and blinked her large watery eyes. "You don't even eat the food at home. I wonder if you ate some meat outside?"

The next second, the man bit Feng Qing's nose. Although the man only bit it gently with his teeth, the woman was still in pain. She pinched the man's ribs hard.

Chapter 739: Who's Good-looking, Me Or March?

The man felt a stabbing pain and let go of Feng Qing's nose. "There's no meat outside that can attract me. To me, only you, my wife, are the most attractive."

Hearing the man say this, Feng Qing asked, "Then why did you..."

At this moment, after a dog barked, March jumped in through the open window. Seeing Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan cuddling together, a look of disdain appeared on the dog's face. Ignoring the two of them, March jumped onto the bed. The bed was filled with Feng Qing's smell. This was his favorite place. March found the most comfortable place on the bed and stretched. Then, he laid on the bed and prepared to sleep.

After seeing March, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but ask, "Between March and me, who looks better? Who feels better?"

Feng Qing: "!!!"

March : "..."

Feng Qing was a little stunned. She didn't know what was wrong with this man today. He clearly hated comparing him to March last night, but today, he took the initiative to compare him to March.

March looked at Feng Qing and called out softly, "Mommy, did Daddy take the wrong medicine?"

Feng Qing even gave March a "don't be like him" expression. March would never have dreamed that if Feng Qing wasn't here, it would have been kicked away by Xie Jiuhan.

Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan and said, "By the way, Little Jiu Jiu has never liked March, right?"

/

Glancing at March, Xie Jiuhan said in disdain, "I like March? It's a furry beast. Why would I like it?"

He had never thought of himself as a good person, nor was he a loving person. He was like this to people, and even more so to animals. When he was on a mission in the wilderness, he was so hungry that he didn't eat for a few days. At that time, all the creatures that could breathe had become his food. Therefore, the biggest value in his eyes was dog meat. It was because Feng Qing liked March that March could live well in the Xie Manor.

Hearing that the man didn't like March, Feng Qing's expression fell. No wonder Xie Jiuhan kept saying that he wanted to terminate the babies when he knew that the little female dogs were pregnant. It turned out that he didn't like little animals.

Feng Qing decided to buy a property in the Capital in the future. Then, she would secretly raise March's brats behind Xie Jiuhan's back, in case the man destroyed March's family again when he was in a bad mood.

In the Xie Manor's dining room.

Xie Jiuhan and Feng Qing sat opposite each other. The servants of the Xie family quickly placed the delicacies on the table. Just as the two of them were about to finish eating, an old servant walked over. Feng Qing tilted her head to take a look and realized that it was the old servant with a broken voice beside Xie Yuhuan.

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows. "What's the matter?"

The old servant said to Xie Jiuhan, "Ninth Master, Madam Yuhuan hasn't been feeling very well recently. She knows that you've come back from a business trip. She wants to see you but doesn't dare to come and see you. She's afraid that she'll infect you with the bacteria in her body, so Madam Yuhuan asked me to come over and tell you that she won't come out to see you."

The old servant's tone was respectful and humble. Feng Qing couldn't help but raise her eyebrows when she heard this. She didn't expect that Xie Yuhuan would start to play tricks again. Xie Jiuhan had just returned home and she was already starting to be smug. If Xie Jiuhan listened to the old servant and went to visit Xie Yuhuan, Xie Yuhuan would be able to slander her in front of Xie Jiuhan. However, Feng Qing didn't say anything and only lowered her head to eat breakfast.

Xie Jiuhan said in a cold voice, "Alright, go back and tell Little Aunt that I understand."

The old servant : "..."

Feng Qing, who was sitting opposite him, almost laughed out loud. Xie Jiuhan's indifferent look was simply infuriating. The old servant looked at Xie Jiuhan in confusion. She thought that the man would say that he was going to see Xie Yuhuan. He didn't expect that he would dismiss her with a light sentence.

Seeing that the old servant was not leaving, Xie Jiuhan asked, "Is there anything else?"

The old servant hurriedly came back to her senses and said, "Oh, no, no."

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "If there's nothing else, then leave. Don't disturb our appetite here. Also, you don't have to report to me about Little Aunt in the future. She's not a child who needs someone to feed her."

Upon hearing this, the old servant's heart tightened. "Madam Yuhuan is sick. She always coughs at night. Previously, Doctor Ji came to diagnose her and said that Madam has heart disease. When Ninth Master was young, Madam Yuhuan treated you so well..."

Xie Jiuhan interrupted, "If she's sick, go see a doctor. If she can't take her injections and medicine, go to the hospital. I'm not a doctor. Don't you know such shallow knowledge?"

Chapter 740: Mermaid's Tears

The man sat on the chair, but he was as unapproachable as a king. The old servant stood beside Xie Jiuhan, looking like a servant. As a servant, she could only look up to this man forever.

"If you don't understand your duties as a servant and can't take care of my aunt, then leave the Xie Manor as soon as possible. Don't be a dog in the manger. There are a lot of nimble and capable servants who can serve her," Xie Jiuhan added, his voice still cold.

Upon hearing the words "leave the Xie Manor", the old servant could no longer suppress the fear in her heart. Her eyes trembled like sieves, and she wished she could immediately kneel and kowtow to Xie Jiuhan. She had originally sent a message, but she did not expect that she would be fired by Xie Jiuhan. Moreover, he wanted to plant his own people beside Xie Yuhuan. It was really killing two birds with one stone.

The old servant's mouth started to soften. "Ninth Master, I've been careless recently. I'll definitely take good care of Madam Yuhuan and won't let her fall sick again. I'll go back and tell Madam Yuhuan what Ninth Master said. Although you can't see each other, I know that you and Young Madam are quite good. I believe Madam Yuhuan will be at ease."

Xie Jiuhan did not speak. He did not even look at the old servant. Feng Qing said, "Ji Yunchen is Little Jiu Jiu's private doctor. He's one of the top doctors in Xia country. If Little Aunt is really sick, invite him to take a look."

Hearing Ji Yunchen's name, the old servant looked troubled. She smiled apologetically at Feng Qing and said, "Madam just have a cold. She will take some cold medicine and rest more. I won't trouble Doctor Ji to come again."

Feng Qing looked at Xie Jiuhan. "Ji Yunchen prescribed special medicine to Little Aunt previously, and the effects were very good. Since Little Aunt is sick again, why don't we let him give Little Aunt some special medicine?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "Alright, get Xie Qi to send someone to Ji Yunchen to get a few bottles of special medicine and send them to Little Aunt." The old servant doesn't know what the special medicine Ji Yunchen prescribed for Xie Yuhuan is.

Xie Jiuhan immediately sent someone to Ji Yunchen to get the medicine for Xie Yuhuan. He had already done so much, so it was not appropriate for others to say that Xie Jiuhan did not care about his aunt's life at all. The old servant could only bow down and leave the dining room.

Seeing that the old servant had left, Xie Jiuhan looked at Feng Qing and said, "From the looks of it, you and Little Aunt are already at odds?"

Feng Qing shrugged. "It's not that serious."

Xie Jiuhan raised his thumb. "Well done!"

The man praised her so much that she felt embarrassed. Moreover, when this man was ruthless, he did not even spoil his elders. However, the man was right. She was indeed very outstanding.

Xie Jiuhan finished his milk and said, "So, is Little Aunt sick because you angered her, or is she pretending to be sick?"

Feng Qing smiled. "Of course she's pretending."

The man nodded and said, "What's the special medicine that Ji Yunchen prescribed? Why haven't I heard him say anything?"

Feng Qing ate her bread and said with a smile, "Let's not talk about it during the meal. I'm afraid you'll vomit if you know."

Just as Xie Jiuhan was curious about what Feng Qing was talking about, Xie Qi walked into the dining room and said respectfully, "Young Madam, your delivery is here."

Feng Qing was stunned. "Delivery? I don't think I've bought something recently, right?"

There was no doubt that the express delivery that could pass through the layers of scrutiny of the Xie Manor and finally reach her was absolutely safe. Hence, Feng Qing opened the express delivery on the spot and took out a straight wooden box. Moreover, it was also black. From the color and patterns, it was very similar to the one Xie Jiuhan had used to store the gems and diamonds.

Xie Jiuhan was curious. "What is this?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "I don't know. I didn't buy it."

With that, she pushed open the lid of the wooden box. Instantly, a shining smoothness appeared in front of everyone. The beautiful light made Feng Qing's face look very bright. The thing in the box was too dazzling, so much so that Xie Jiuhan and Xie Qi's mouths were open in surprise.

The black wooden box was filled with pure white ice silk. There were also some colorful round pearls on the silk. The smallest pearl was the size of a fingernail. Unlike ordinary pearls, these pearls seemed to glow themselves, making one's eyes hurt.

After a long while, Xie Qi replied, "Eh, isn't this the Mermaid's Tears?"

"Mermaid's Tear" was one of the names of the pearls. Only translucent milk-colored pearls with a faint violet full moon glow on the surface had the right to be called "Mermaid's Tear".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro