741 - 750

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 741: Good Times

As someone beside Xie Jiuhan, Xie Qi was naturally knowledgeable. He had seen such a pearl at an overseas exhibition. There was only one such pearl in the entire exhibition, but it was sold at a high price.

Feng Qing took out an exquisite card from the wooden box. There were a few rows of small words written on it. Feng Qing's lips twitched as she looked at the content of the card. Then, she rolled the card into a paper ball. Xie Jiuhan noticed Feng Qing's actions. She closed the exquisite wooden box with an ugly expression.

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Who is it?"

Feng Qing did not look at the man. Instead, she held the wooden box and walked out. "I'll naturally tell you when I have to. I'm going to be late for class. I'll leave first. Eat slowly."

Xie Jiuhan glanced at Xie Qi as he watched Feng Qing leave. Xie Qi understood and hurriedly picked up the card that had been thrown into the trash can. He wiped it clean with a piece of paper and handed it to Xie Jiuhan.

Xie Qi said, "Young Madam threw the Mermaid Tears and this card into the trash can."

As he spoke, Xie Qi picked up the Mermaid Tears from the trash can. Feng Qing actually threw away such a priceless pearl as trash. If others saw this, they would think that she was crazy.

Glancing at the words on the card, Xie Jiuhan frowned slightly. The card had the words "Hateful it is for us not to be born at the same time" written on it. At least those who read more poetry would definitely be able to say, "So that each day, I can be good to you".

Xie Qi saw that Xie Jiuhan had actually imitated Feng Qing's actions and rolled the card into a paper ball. He pinched it hard in his palm and took out a lighter to burn it.

Looking at the burning card, Xie Jiuhan said with a murderous aura, "Don't let me catch you!"

Capital University.

After leaving the Xie Manor, Feng Qing rode the modified scooter all the way to school. Because she was about to be late, she had been running red lights the entire way. Anyway, the Xie Manor's servants changed the license plate every day. She was not afraid of being caught on camera. Even if they were, who would dare to punish her?

Feng Qing chewed her gum as she rode. Just as she was about to reach the school parking lot, her phone rang in her pocket, so she pressed her earpiece to answer.

After the call connected, there was a sizzling signal interference sound. Then, a clear male voice sounded. "Do you like my Mermaid Tears?"

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "It's already in the trash can."

Upon hearing this, not only was the man on the other end of the phone not angry, but he also smiled and said, "Very good, it indeed suits your personality. I hope that the next time I mail you the PG18 virus inhibitor, you can still throw it into the trash can."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up as she parked the car steadily in the parking lot. She took off her helmet and shook her head gently. Her beautiful black hair fluttered in the air. Under the sunlight, her cute and exquisite face was suffused with a youthful aura, attracting the eyes of many male students around her. Who didn't like beautiful things?

Feng Qing said calmly, "God Slayer, you should know some rules very well. We should mind our own business and not disturb each other. However, you've already broken the rules by sending the things to the Xie Manor today."

The man's clear voice sounded again in the earpiece. "I broke the rules?"

Feng Qing said, "The Xie Manor, my man, are all my bottom line. You should know that although we're all in the same organization, no one will dare to say anything even if I kill you. Therefore, today is the first and last time!"

God Slayer replied, "Hmph, a mere president of the Xie Corporation can make you fall head over heels for him. In the eyes of ordinary people, he's an insurmountable mountain, but in my eyes, he's trash!"

Feng Qing: "!!!"

The next second, Feng Qing decisively hung up the phone. She didn't want to listen to the God Slayer anymore. Humiliating Xie Jiuhan was what she hated to hear the most. If the God Slayer had been in front of her just now, she might have already made a move.

At the same time, on the rooftop of a tall building in the Capital, a man punched the railing hard, and the solid steel bar collapsed. He looked at the street scene in the distance and kept mumbling, "Qingqing, Qingqing..."

Feng Qing came out of the school parking lot. There was a music master's class in the morning. After she entered the classroom, she sat down beside Xu Mingqian. Xu Mingqian turned to look at her. Although they had not seen each other for a long time, he did not seem surprised by Feng Qing's arrival.

After a while, Feng Qing said, "God Slayer is back from the Seven Stars Continent."

Xu Mingqian nodded. "To be able to come back from the Seven Stars Continent alive, the God Slayer is a very powerful person."

Chapter 742: Unable To Crack

Feng Qing placed her phone in front of Xu Mingqian. "I just had a phone call with God Slayer. Hack into my phone and help me track his location. Last time, I heard from Qianxue that he came back from the Seven Stars Continent and seemed to have come straight to the Capital."

Upon hearing the words Seven Stars Continent, Xu Mingqian's eyes trembled. Not everyone could go to that place. It was a place that stood at the top of the world. It was really amazing that he could come back alive from there.

Since Feng Qing had a request, Xu Mingqian was naturally willing to help. He took out a connection cable from his bag and connected her phone to his laptop. Then, his hands flew across the keyboard. To him, tracking the IP address of his phone was too simple, so simple that it was indescribable. However, after operating for a while, Xu Mingqian was stunned because he realized that there was actually a very strong defense system in Feng Qing's phone system. His hacking methods were actually useless.

Xu Mingqian was instantly attracted. He focused his attention and started to crack Feng Qing's phone. His hands danced in the air with afterimages, and the keyboard creaked from his typing. His highly serious and focused appearance seemed to have completely entered a selfless state.

After a while, Xu Mingqian's hands stopped moving. He turned to look at Feng Qing, his eyes filled with shock. "Your phone has been touched, and it's using the Tian Sha's Shield defense system."

Feng Qing nodded. "That's right. Little Jiu Jiu gave me the phone. When I was still blind, in order to make it convenient for me to use, he helped me modify the phone. Perhaps he was the one who placed the Tian Sha's Shield you mentioned."

Upon hearing this, Xu Mingqian was dumbfounded. He didn't expect that Xie Jiuhan was the one who tampered with the phone. What did she mean by perhaps he was the one who placed it in? The source code of the Tian Sha's Shield could only be installed by the King of Hackers, Tian Sha. Other than Tian Sha, no one else could do it.

Xu Mingqian said, "The Ninth Master should have hired someone to modify your phone. Moreover, the person he invited is very likely the King of Hackers, Tian Sha. He's definitely an expert."

With this in mind, he was enlightened. There were many talents under the Xie Corporation, especially in the Xie Corporation's information security center. There were many famous hacker experts. Even if those people couldn't do it, Xie Jiuhan could still spend a high price to hire Tian Sha. After all, the King of Hackers had to eat.

However, Feng Qing said, "According to what I know, Little Jiu Jiu didn't invite anyone else. He should have changed it himself. Isn't my husband very powerful? In my eyes, he's an omnipotent god!"

Xu Mingqian : "..."

Seeing that Xu Mingqian was stunned, Feng Qing not only called out softly, "Brother Mingqian, Brother Mingqian?"

Xu Mingqian came back to his senses and suddenly turned to look at Feng Qing. Feng Qing asked, "Brother Mingqian, are you alright?"

Taking a deep breath, Xu Mingqian placed the phone back on Feng Qing's table. "I can't crack the Tian Sha's Shield. Moreover, the Ninth Master personally modified it for you. It's best that I don't touch it. I'm sorry."

Hearing that he couldn't crack it, Feng Qing was instantly shocked. "No way, aren't you the Night God? Shouldn't this be your forte?"

Xu Mingqian said, "Since this phone was personally modified by Ninth Master, I believe it will be easy for Ninth Master. So go home and let the Ninth Master help you track it."

At the mention of Xie Jiuhan, Feng Qing instantly shut her mouth. She had specially come to look for Xu Mingqian to avoid Xie Jiuhan. If the man found out about the God Slayer, the entire Capital would probably be in a mess. She felt that it was better to forget it after she thought about it.

Hearing the professor talk about music theory, Feng Qing asked, "Brother Mingqian, why did you join the organization?"

Ever since she found out that the Night God was Xu Mingqian, Feng Qing felt a little closer to him when she spoke to him. Actually, she was also very surprised. She didn't expect that Xu Mingqian was the current number one in the hacker alliance, and his position was very similar to hers, the number one on the assassin rankings.

Xu Mingqian replied, "If I say that I just want to become stronger to protect the people I want to protect, will you believe me?"

Feng Qing nodded. "I believe you."

After the class ended, Feng Qing packed her things and went straight to the Finance Department of the business school. Because the two colleges were a little far apart, when she arrived, she was two minutes late.

Feng Qing looked at the classroom door and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I'm late."

Professor Sun Bun stood in front of the podium and turned to look at Feng Qing. The students in the classroom all looked at her, but their eyes were filled with a strange look.

Chapter 743: Evaluation Standard

Unlike ordinary university professors, Sun Bin was very proud and cold, especially in the financial field. The first rule in his class was that students are not allowed to be late or leave early. If they had anything to do, they had to apply for leave first. Otherwise, he would definitely deduct points from the students.

Lu Yingying sat in the classroom and looked at Feng Qing, who was standing at the door. Her face was filled with schadenfreude. She couldn't wait to see Professor Sun scold Feng Qing in public. How dare she be late for the second lesson of the Finance Department? Wasn't this challenging Professor Sun's authority?

Sun Bin said in a deep voice, "Take a seat."

Feng Qing nodded. "Thank you, Professor Sun."

The students : "..."

Lu Yingying's mouth was wide open, and even her chin fell to the ground. They all looked at Feng Qing with a look of incredulity. Professor Sun let Feng Qing in so calmly?

Under the gaze of her classmates, Feng Qing carried her bag and walked to her seat. She was curious about the gazes of her classmates, not knowing why everyone was looking at her like this.

A student whispered, "Hey, what's Feng Qing's background? Why is Professor Sun Bin spoiling her like this?"

Lu Yingying said coldly, "Hmph, I don't know her background, but she's a news figure in our Capital University. She was like this in the music school previously, and now that she's transferred to our school, she's also like this. To put it bluntly, she's a shameless woman."

The student said, "Do you think there's a possibility that Professor Sun is afraid of being defamed by Feng Qing's fans, so he let her go this time?"

/

Sun Bin opened a list and said, "Everyone, listen carefully. Now, I'll announce the list of people who will be interning at the Xie Corporation's financial center next week."

The entire Finance Department, or rather, the entire Capital University Business School, only had less than twenty internships every year. For these twenty slots, all the students studied hard, wanting to be the lucky one.

The first name to be called was Liu Yan, and it instantly attracted the applause of many students. Even Liu Yan couldn't help but clap for himself. It wasn't easy to fight for this spot, and the second person to be called was Lu Yingying. It instantly attracted another round of applause from the students.

"Yingying, you're too amazing!"

"Yingying, you don't seem to study much usually. I didn't expect you to be so capable."

"Congratulations, Junior Yingying. To be able to obtain an internship in the Xie Corporation's financial center in your first year, there's definitely nothing better than this for you."

Listening to the praises and congratulations of her classmates, Lu Yingying humbly greeted everyone and thanked them from time to time. However, she couldn't hide the smile on her face. She was also very proud of herself. Being able to get an internship in her freshman year was simply like cheating to her.

Sun Bin said, "Alright, I'll announce the last spot now."

At this point, Professor Sun raised his head and looked around the classroom. Seeing that everyone was looking at him expectantly, he said, "According to homework's completion, I've decided to give the last spot to Student Feng Qing."

It was so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. Just a second ago, the classroom was still filled with sounds. Many people were congratulating, and many people were discussing who would win the last spot. However, when Sun Bin said Feng Qing's name, the students collectively fell silent. Everyone looked at Feng Qing eagerly, as if they had forgotten to breathe.

After a while, someone started to regain their senses. All sorts of incredulous voices sounded in the classroom.

"D*mn! No way! It's actually Feng Qing?"

"What the heck? Didn't she just transfer to our Finance Department? She only attended a class once, and Professor Sun gave her such a precious spot?"

"There must be an inside story. Even if she's a genius, it's impossible for a music student to get an internship in the Xie Corporation after listening to just one lesson. This is unfair to our other students!"

At this moment, Lu Yingying slammed the table and stood up. Her pretty face was cold as she said to Sun Bin, "Professor, I'm very grateful that you gave me a spot, but as a fair student, I have to ask the professor on behalf of the students who didn't obtain the qualifications to be interns, what standard did Professor Sun use to judge?"

Speaking up to this point, Lu Yingying looked at Feng Qing and said, "I don't have anything against Student Feng Qing. I just want to ask for an explanation on behalf of everyone. Which student here doesn't learn more about finance than Student Feng Qing?"

Faced with doubts, Sun Bin's answer was very simple. "The criteria are very simple, and that is for the capable to win."

Chapter 744: The Last Spot

As soon as these words were out, the classroom was in an uproar. Everyone had thought of many excuses, but they didn't expect Sun Bin to say this. Lu Yingying sneered and said, "Professor Sun, do you mean that those students who weren't chosen can't compare to Feng Qing, who only took one class?"

Another student also said, "That's right. I admit that Student Feng Qing's results for the last midterm examination were very ideal. She even created a record for the entire school. However, she only attended one class, and Professor Sun said that Feng Qing is better than most of us. Isn't this too ridiculous?"

Lu Yingying and that student's words immediately received the approval of many students, especially those who were not chosen. They looked at Feng Qing with unfriendly eyes.

"Professor Sun, we respected you initially. We know that you're a big shot in our finance department, but we really can't accept you saying this to us."

"I don't believe Student Feng Qing has such strength. Could it be that she has reached an agreement with Professor Sun in private?"

"Professor, it's fine if you insist on giving Feng Qing the spot, but you have to give us a reasonable explanation. Otherwise, you're offending the public. If it really reaches the principal, I'm afraid you won't be able to explain, right?"

Listening to the students' chatter, Sun Bin's expression darkened. He wished he could sew a zipper on the mouths of these students. He controlled his temper and said, "The reason why I gave the spot to Student Feng Qing is very simple. She completed homework very well this time and it was a perfect answer. Some of you questioned her strength and thought that it was impossible for her to know much after only one lesson, but the truth is that Student Feng Qing's performance has completely exceeded 95% of the people in the class. Although my words will hurt many of your hearts, this is the truth."

Lu Yingying said, "Professor Sun, since you said that Feng Qing's homework has completed so well, why don't you put her homework on the screen and let us all study it together?"

Sun Bin raised his eyebrows and picked up the mouse to click on the folder on the computer. He found the homework that Feng Qing had submitted and said, "Alright, I originally planned to explain Feng Qing's homework to you in the next class as a textbook case study, but since everyone is so unconvinced, I'll show it to you in advance and let you know the difference between you and Student Feng Qing."

Before he could finish his sentence, Sun Bin double-clicked on the homework and turned on Feng Qing's homework. He also turned on the projector. Then, he sat down with the infrared speech pen and drank the water brewed with dates as he quietly watched the expressions on the students' faces change.

Everyone's performance did not disappoint him. Just a few minutes later, the way the students looked at the screen changed. Lu Yingying's disdain turned into shock. The originally bustling classroom instantly fell silent. Liu Yan looked at Feng Qing's homework seriously. Then, he took out his phone and took a series of photos of the screen. He wanted to take photos of all this content and study it carefully when he was free.

Seeing that everyone had seen enough, Sun Bin put down his glass and chuckled. "Have you all seen it? Are you still unconvinced that I gave the last spot to Feng Qing?"

Speaking up to this point, Sun Bin stood up and pointed at the content on the screen. "If you can all answer your homework like this, I can risk my reputation and apply for the Xie Corporation's financial center in the name of the school to get the Xie Corporation to provide all of you with an internship. Unfortunately, this is simply a fantasy story for you. To put it bluntly, if I'm not wrong, there should be many people in this class who don't understand Feng Qing's homework. There are even many things that you don't understand. However, this is also normal. After all, even I can't hand in homework like Feng Qing's. To put it bluntly, it's already possible to submit it to the world's most famous financial magazine, Global Finance, for a professional academic journal."

"Hiss..." Upon hearing this, everyone gasped. They knew that Sun Bin admired Feng Qing, but they didn't expect him to have such a high opinion of her.

The "Global Finance" magazine, which was called a magazine, was actually the top and most authoritative financial journal in the world. Many top financial scientists in the world would publish articles in it. For example, Sun Bin, who was not even forty years old this year and had been in the industry for more than ten years, had only published it once in "Global Finance".

Chapter 745: Self Defense

Everyone knew that anyone who could publish an article in "Global Finance" was qualified to be a guest professor at Capital University. They would never think that their academic articles could be published in a magazine of that level one day, but Professor Sun said that one of Feng Qing's homework was qualified to publish in it. This was simply unbelievable to everyone.

Lu Yingying said enviously, "Professor Sun, it's not that I am targeting Student Feng Qing, but I don't believe that Student Feng Qing personally wrote this homework. Professor Sun, you gave us nearly a month to complete our homework. In such a long time, we can totally spend money to hire someone from the industry to complete it for us."

Sun Hao asked, "Find someone from the industry to write for you? Do you have any evidence?"

Lu Yingying said, "No, there's no evidence, but I saw Feng Qing and Senior Liu Yan chatting alone for a long time. The two of them even left each other their contact details. I don't dare to say that it was Senior Liu Yan who wrote it, but he must have been involved."

Upon hearing this, everyone, including Sun Bin, focused their attention on Liu Yan. Even some of the more gossipy people started to imagine the scene of Feng Qing and Liu Yan together. It was like a stone stirring up a thousand ripples. Lu Yingying's casual argument instantly caused an uproar in the classroom.

"Hmph, I knew it. Feng Qing has only attended one class. How can she do better than all of us?"

"Even if she's a genius, it's impossible for her to be so powerful. I reckon Senior Liu Yan helped her a lot in private before she completed this article."

"Oh, I remember now. Lu Yingying wasn't lying. I also saw Feng Qing and Senior Liu Yan that day. I think Senior Liu Yan even asked Feng Qing for her autograph."

Hearing his classmates' words, Liu Yan said, "Everyone thinks that I helped Feng Qing complete her homework?"

Lu Yingying interrupted, "Senior Liu Yan, don't worry. As a senior, helping a junior is also a good example. All of us can understand."

Liu Yan stood up and looked around at the crowd. Finally, he looked at Sun Bin and said, "Professor Sun, you've taught me for three years, and I've also studied with you for three years. May I ask if I have the ability to write Feng Qing's essay?"

Sun Bin said bluntly, "Although you're very diligent and smart, I have to admit that with your knowledge and ability, you can't write such exquisite articles."

With that, he looked at Lu Yingying. "Student Lu, as a current university student and a student from Capital University, do you think it's right to accuse your classmate of cheating without any evidence?"

Lu Yingying : "..."

Other than Liu Yan and Feng Qing, the students led by Lu Yingying were all scolded by Sun Bin. He criticized and educated them for half an hour before starting the lecture.

The bell rang. Feng Qing packed her things and walked out of the classroom. Just as she walked out, she heard Lu Yingying's voice coming from behind. Feng Qing stopped and turned to look at Lu Yingying, not knowing what she wanted to do.

"Feng Qing, don't be too smug. I still remember the nurder in the bathroom that day," Lu Yingying threatened.

"Murder? Student Lu, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't talk nonsense. How do you know that I was the one who committed murder that day?" Feng Qing's voice was very calm.

"You still say that you didn't commit murder. That day, when I just entered the bathroom, I saw you stabbing that man's lower body with a wooden stick," Lu Yingying argued.

"Ha, Student Lu, should I say that you're naive or stupid? Is what you saw definitely true? You knew what happened that day happened in the female bathroom. That man drank too much and came in to molest me. I only stabbed him to protect myself, so that was called self-defense." Feng Qing said.

Lu Yingying and Feng Qing looked at each other. She could see disdain and disgust in Feng Qing's large eyes. Listening to Feng Qing's words, she also recalled what happened that day. She was originally fine, but she suddenly fainted for some reason. However, Feng Qing looked very terrifying at that time, like a murderer who had been hungry for a few days. The gaze she used to look at her was filled with a suffocating killing intent. She also heard later that the man Feng Qing stabbed that day was Cao Beining from the Cao family in the Capital. However, compared to their Lu family, the Cao family was nothing. Therefore, Cao Beining's life and death were not in her eyes. After all, she was the daughter of the wealthy Lu family in the Capital.

Chapter 746: Trouble At The North Gate

Cao Beining was the sidekick of the second young master of the Gu family, Gu Qingyang. It was said that the two of them were even related, and she was Gu Qingyang's current girlfriend.

Feng Qing was ruthless and had severed Cao Beining's member with a stick. Gu Qingyang had said some harsh words in the hospital that he wanted to avenge Cao Beining. She was very clear about the strength of the Gu family in the Capital. She looked at Feng Qing as if she was looking at an idiot.

"Feng Qing, do you think you're already very amazing just because you've made a name for yourself in the entertainment industry? Do you think you can do whatever you want in the Capital just because you're a celebrity?" Lu Yingying said disdainfully.

At this point, she hugged her arms and said in a high and mighty manner, "You might not know yet, but the Gu family of the Capital is behind the Cao family. As long as the second young master of the Gu family says a word, you will have no place in the entertainment industry or the Capital in the future."

Feng Qing couldn't help but chuckle as she heard Lu Yingying's words. The person who spoke to her like this last time had already lost his reputation, and this Lu Yingying was just a joke.

"Miss Lu, since you've made Gu Qingyang sound so powerful, then let him attack me. I also want to see if he's the one who can't survive in the Capital or if I have no place in the Capital." After saying this, Feng Qing ignored Lu Yingying and turned to walk out.

Seeing that Feng Qing was not afraid at all, Lu Yingying clenched her fists tightly. If not for the fact that she was scared in the bathroom that day, she would have chased after Feng Qing and slapped her so that she wouldn't dare to be arrogant with her again.

"Hmph, even she can get an internship chance. There must be something fishy about this. Just you wait. I'll definitely find evidence to prove that you didn't write the homework," Lu Yingying said viciously.

In the evening, Feng Qing walked towards the school parking lot. Absolute Hearing helped her collect the whispers of countless students around her. Feng Qing glanced at them and instantly scared them so much that they all avoided her eyes.

"That's Feng Qing, right? I really couldn't tell. She looks so young and cute, but she's a ruthless person."

"The Cao family is so pitiful. They had lost their future heirs by this woman. If I were a member of the Cao family, I would kill her even if I had to die with her."

"Stop talking nonsense. The Cao family wasn't like that. The media has already exposed that Feng Jianing is pregnant with the descendant of the Cao family. Originally, the Cao family didn't like this unmarried daughter-in-law, but now, they treat Feng Jianing as a sought-after child."

At this moment, her phone in her pocket rang. Feng Qing pressed the earpiece to answer the call and heard Xie Shihao's voice. "Hi, Little Aunt, where are you?"

Feng Qing smiled. "It's Xiao Hao. What's the matter?"

Xie Shihao hurriedly said, "Then you can leave through the west gate of the school later. Don't go to the north gate."

Feng Qing : "..."

"Can I tell you that I just arrived at the north gate?" Feng Qing said.

Xie Shihao : "..."

Feng Qing raised her head and looked at the north gate. She saw a large banner outside the school gate. The banner was black with white words on it. It said, "The murderer, Feng Qing, return my son's life!"

At the same time, two other banners were erected. They were: "Capital University, hand over the murderer, Feng Qing, and send her to jail."

Outside the door, there was also a group of gangsters with dyed hair and tattoos on their bodies. These people were all found by the Cao family. They only did one thing, which was to stand outside the school gate and shout collectively.

"Hand over Feng Qing and punish the murderer!"

"Capital University, give us an explanation. Your student is a murderer."

"A murderer who destroys a person's life must go to jail!"

Cao Beining's mother was holding a huge loudspeaker. As she led the crowd to shout the slogan, she told the teachers and students who came out of the school about her son's encounter. With evidence, she burst into tears, as if she was at the scene.

Through the school gate, Cao Beining's father saw Feng Qing. He shouted angrily and rushed in with his men, ignoring the security guards. "Feng Qing, you're finally out. I'll kill you today to avenge my son."

Before he could finish his sentence, Mr. Cao raised his huge fist and smashed it towards Feng Qing's face. His old face was filled with hatred and his teeth were baring. Feng Qing did not dodge and grabbed Mr. Cao's wrist. Mr. Cao was stunned. His punch contained anger, but Feng Qing resolved it so easily?

Feng Qing raised her head and looked into Mr. Cao's eyes. Her originally clear eyes were suffused with a cold expression. For some reason, looking at her eyes, Mr. Cao felt his heart palpitate.

Chapter 747: Back Throw

It was unbelievable that a thin and petite girl could make him feel this way. No wonder his son's manhood had been severed by her.

Although Feng Qing surprised Mr. Cao, when he thought of Cao Beining, who was in the hospital, the anger in his heart surged. Hence, he raised his other arm and smashed it towards Feng Qing's face.

At the same time, Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye were rushing towards the northern gate. From afar, they saw Mr. Cao punching Feng Qing's face. The two of them shouted angrily, "Stop!"

However, before they could finish their sentence, they saw the tall and strong Mr. Cao flip into the air and fall to the ground. Just looking at him made them feel pain, as if they could hear the sound of bones breaking.

"D*mn! D*mn!" Looking at the scene in front of him, Xie Shihao was dumbfounded. Gu Qingye, who was beside him, also had a look of disbelief on his face. He estimated that Mr. Cao weighed at least 170 pounds, but Feng Qing actually threw him down with a back throw?

When Mr. Cao fell to the ground, Mrs. Cao roared angrily and pounced on Feng Qing with bared fangs and brandished claws. Feng Qing took a step forward and made Mrs. Cao miss. Then, she walked out of the school gate without looking back. At that moment, her face was cold. Looking at Feng Qing's aggressive appearance, the hooligans hired by the Cao family did not dare to go forward.

"Listen to my advice, don't come to school to cause trouble again. Otherwise, the content of the banner you're holding tomorrow will be 'Feng Qing, return my son's life'." As she spoke, Feng Qing tore off the banner.

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Cao stumbled. She felt like she had fallen into an ice cave. Cao Beining's manhood had been severed. As a mother, she no longer wanted to live. After all, her son had become a eunuch. How was she going to face this world in the future? How was she going to continue living? However, if Cao Beining lost his life, she, as a mother, would have no life to live.

Mrs. Cao said angrily, "Feng Qing, I've been in the pugilistic world my entire life. I've seen arrogant people, but I've never seen someone as arrogant as you. Our Cao family is irreconcilable with you!"

Xie Shihao ran over and shouted, "Hmph, who does your Cao family think you are? How dare you talk nonsense here? I officially announce today that I will protect Feng Qing. Whoever dares to touch her will be going against my Xie family."

When he said this, Xie Shihao's face was filled with smugness and arrogance. He had an expression that said, "You can't afford to offend me." He wanted to protect Feng Qing in public and use the Xie family's power to suppress her. Who could do anything to him? Even if he couldn't do it, Xie Jiuhan was still behind him. Therefore, he could posture as much as he wanted and didn't have to consider anything else.

Hearing Xie Shihao's words, Mrs. Cao's aura weakened. "Young Master Xie, Young Master Gu, please distinguish between right and wrong. Don't be deceived by Feng Qing."

Gu Qingye gave Feng Qing a thumbs up and praised, "That throw was really beautiful!"

Mr. Cao, who had just recovered from his shock and was about to get up from the ground, immediately blacked out and fell to the ground after hearing this. He felt a mouthful of old blood in his chest, as if he would vomit it out at any moment.

Not far away, Lu Yingying was walking with a few female students. They had also seen Feng Qing throw Mr. Cao down. One of the girls said, "This Feng Qing is not simple. She can actually obtain the favor of Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu. I really don't know what's so good about her. Isn't this a classic case of two-timing?"

A girl said, "Hmph, two-timing? Is she worthy of that? Young Master Xie and Young Master Gu just found her novel. When the two of them get tired of playing with her, they will still kick Feng Qing away. At that time, let's see who can still protect her."

The girls all laughed, and their laughter was obviously filled with evil intentions. Lu Yingying hugged her arms and looked at Gu Qingye's performance with a cold expression. She was Gu Qingyang's girlfriend, who was also Gu Qingye's future sister-in-law. The two of them had naturally met many times, but she had never seen Gu Qingye take another look at any girl. However, she wanted to see how Gu Qingye would protect Feng Qing now that the matter had blown up.

Suddenly, the ground trembled slightly. Everyone turned around and saw a neat convoy slowly driving towards Capital University. Then, the principal of Capital University personally ran over with a group of the school's higher-ups. The principal's old face was still suffused with a bright expression. The students were all very curious. They did not know which big shot had come that could make Principal Di come out to welcome them so humbly.

Chapter 748: I'm Here To Support Feng Qing

Without any time to catch his breath, the principal hurriedly ran to the front car and bowed to the car window that had yet to be lowered. "I, Di Zongzhi, the principal of Capital University, represent the entire school to welcome Ninth Master. Ninth Master, why didn't you inform me in advance that you're coming? I could have organized the entire school to welcome you. It was too rushed, please forgive me, Ninth Master."

The car windows rolled down, revealing Xie Jiuhan's elegant face. In the luxury car, his face made the women want to scream loudly, and it made their hearts beat crazily.

Looking at Di Zongzhi, Xie Jiuhan said, "When we came in just now, there were many shady people gathered at the north entrance of the university. Since you're in charge here, why didn't you deal with it?"

Upon hearing this, Di Zongzhi was slightly stunned. Why did he feel that Xie Jiuhan had specially come to Capital University for this? Otherwise, why would this be the first thing he said?

Di Zongzhi said, "Ninth Master, I just heard about this too. The Cao family's people gathered at the north gate of the school because a student called Feng Qing injured the eldest young master of the Cao family, Cao Beining, outside the school. I heard from the Cao family that Student Feng Qing was very ruthless. It was said that Cao Beining's manhood was severed. Cao Beining is the only descendant of the third generation of the Cao family, so the Cao family naturally has to ask Student Feng Qing for an explanation."

At this point, Di Zongzhi couldn't help but look at Xie Jiuhan. He realized that the man was looking at him expressionlessly, so he hurriedly lowered his head and continued, "The Cao family also went to the police station to report the case, but I heard that the police didn't file a case. Helpless, the Cao couple brought people to the school gate to cause trouble. As parents, I naturally understand the Cao couple's desire for revenge. I also feel a little pitiful at their family's encounter."

Xie Jiuhan pretended not to hear him and ordered, "Get the school's security personnel to chase them all away immediately. Tell the Cao family never to come within ten kilometers of Capital University again. Then, you will personally draft a notice. Before the students start class tomorrow, use the loudspeaker to warn all the teachers and students to treat Feng Qing better in the future. After all, Feng Qing is a good student with good character."

Di Zongzhi : "..."

Unable to hold it in anymore, Principal Di asked, "Ninth Master, forgive me for asking, but you seem to be especially concerned about Student Feng Qing. Could it be that you two are relatives?"

Xie Jiuhan spouted nonsense in all seriousness. "We're not relatives. I'm just protecting the weak."

/ Please Keep reading on wuxiaworld.site

Di Zongzhi: "???"

He was going crazy in his heart right now. What did he mean by protecting the weak? Could the weak sever Cao Beining's manhood? Could the weak back throw Mr. Cao?

Seeing the Xie Corporation's convoy, Xie Shihao ran over and greeted Xie Jiuhan. "Hehe, hello, Little Uncle."

Before he could say anything else, Mrs. Cao ran over and wailed to Xie Jiuhan in the car, "Ninth Master, you came at the right time. Feng Qing broke my Cao Beining's lifeline and even hit my husband just now. Can you judge for us? Isn't this Feng Qing too arrogant?"

Her emotions were high even before she could finish speaking. Mrs. Cao simply did not care about her reputation anymore. She bent her legs and knelt down to the man in the car. The way she cried was simply pitiful.

"Ninth Master, you're the pinnacle of the Capital. I believe you'll definitely return justice to our Cao family. Our Cao family will thank you." Mrs. Cao continued.

Xie Shihao had already said that he would protect Feng Qing. The Cao family didn't dare to offend Xie Shihao in case they offended the Xie family. However, since Xie Jiuhan was here, she could use this opportunity to get Xie Jiuhan to help them seek justice. As long as this man spoke, even the judge wouldn't dare to sentence him severely.

Xie Jiuhan only glanced at her coldly when he heard Mrs. Cao's words. "I'm not a judge. You've got the wrong person. Besides, I'm not here to uphold justice for your Cao family."

Mrs. Cao was stunned, not understanding what he meant. "Then..."

Xie Jiuhan curled his lips. "I'm here to support Feng Qing!"

Mrs. Cao : "..."

Xie Jiuhan's words made her feel like she had been struck by lightning. She immediately froze on the spot and looked at the man in the car in a daze. Her mind was blank. This man came to school to support Feng Qing? How was that possible?!

Xie Jiuhan gave Xie Shihao a look and ordered, "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and bring Qingqing to the car."

Chapter 749: Then Do You Have A Boyfriend?

Hearing the order, Xie Shihao hurriedly opened the car door and gestured for Feng Qing to get in. "Little... Qingqing, please get in."

He almost called her Little Aunt. If that was the case, the entire Capital University would probably explode. Xie Jiuhan was fine, but Feng Qing would definitely be angry. After all, his Little Aunt was still very low-key.

Feng Qing got into the car and Xie Shihao personally closed the door for her. Then, he said to Mrs. Cao, who was still kneeling on the ground, "Listen to my advice. If you don't want the Cao family to disappear from the Capital, it's best not to provoke Qingqing from now on. As for her destroying Cao Beining's manhood, your Cao family should know very well what's going on. Cao Beining is your son, and no one knows him better than his mother. I believe you know better than anyone what he's like usually. I heard that he has harmed more than ten little girls. But he has offended Qingqing and his manhood has been broken, I can only say that he deserves it. It's also called getting rid of evil for the people!"

With that, Xie Shihao swept his gaze across everyone present. "I have something to tell you. Not only am I protecting Feng Qing, but the entire Capital's Xie family is also protecting her."

His voice was not loud, but it sounded in everyone's ears like a thunderclap. That wild and unrestrained voice made everyone present dumbfounded.

Watching the Xie Corporation's convoy drive Feng Qing out of the school, Lu Yingying's vision darkened. She couldn't help but take a few steps back. Fortunately, a female student held her up. Otherwise, she would have fallen. That female student had to shout for a long time before she could see again. However, her face was filled with shock. It was fine if Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye supported Feng Qing, but why did Xie Jiuhan...

There were some things that she couldn't figure out, so she could only let her imagination run wild. She felt that Xie Jiuhan should be biased towards Feng Qing because of his nephew, Xie Shihao. After all, Xie Jiuhan only had one nephew.

"Hmph, I really don't know how Feng Qing got so lucky. She can actually obtain Ninth Master's protection and sit in his car."

"What I have to admit is that Feng Qing's luck is too good. To be able to get close to Young Master Xie, she's considered to be completely capable in this life."

"Tsk tsk, I didn't expect that the Xie Corporation would mobilize so many people to save Feng Qing. Now that she has the Xie family's protection, the Cao family won't dare to take revenge."

/ Please Keep reading on wuxiaworld.site

In the car.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Xiao Hao, get out of the car in front."

Xie Shihao resisted. "Uncle, am I still your beloved nephew?"

Xie Jiuhan glanced at him and said in disdain, "Don't you think you look like a third wheel sitting in the backseat with the two of us?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao wailed. He felt that he was being despised again, so he curled up beside the car door with a pitiful expression on his face. He wanted to get a meal at the Xie Manor through this method, but after seeing Xie Jiuhan's cold gaze, he decisively took out his hand and sent a voice message to Gu Qingye. "Qingye, you have a very precious thing that was abandoned by the road. You have five minutes to rush over."

A few minutes later, Gu Qingye, who was riding a modified motorcycle, stopped by the road. He looked around and asked, "Didn't you say that I have something very precious? What is it?"

Xie Shihao ran his fingers through his hair and revealed a confident expression. "Isn't it me?"

Gu Qingye : "..."

In the car, Feng Qing looked at the man and said, "Why did you treat Xiao Hao like that? He's your nephew."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and hugged Feng Qing tightly. "He's still young. Some scenes are not suitable for children. It won't be good if it affects his health."

Feng Qing : "..."

The next second, Xie Jiuhan's noble thin lips kissed the woman's mouth. Then, his large hand took the opportunity to enter under the woman's clothes. Feng Qing only struggled symbolically for a while before her entire body started to soften. She could only barely hammer the man's chest with her two fists.

Late at night in the Gu family's residence.

Gu Qingye had just returned from racing when he was called to the dining room for supper by Old Madam Gu. Although he had been a filial and sensible child since he was young, he was still very silent in front of Old Madam Gu, as if he would never chat with anyone.

Old Madam Gu smiled. "Xiao Ye, how have you been recently? Did you get a girlfriend in school?"

Gu Qingye was drinking soup and almost spat it out. He hurriedly took out a tissue and wiped his mouth. "Uh, I don't have a girlfriend yet."

Old Madam Gu scooped another spoonful of soup for him and continued asking, "Then do you have a boyfriend?"

Chapter 750: Master, Please Enjoy Me!

Gu Qingye didn't change much on the surface, but he was shouting crazily in his heart, "God, what made Grandma think that I'm bisexual?"

Seeing that he was silent, Old Madam Gu continued, "You don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but why did you go to a high-end custom-made sex shop to buy a uniform?"

Pu! Gu Qingye couldn't stop it in time and spat out the soup.

"Grandma, what are you talking about?" Gu Qingye asked as he wiped his mouth.

At the mention of this, Old Madam Gu's face turned red. "Actually, I asked you to come over for supper tonight because I wanted you to buy me a set too."

Gu Qingye wondered if he was dreaming or if he was crazy when he heard that his grandmother wanted to buy a high-end custom-made sexy uniform. He felt uncomfortable.

Old Madam Gu said, "Don't misunderstand. I'm definitely not wearing that kind of thing at my age. I just want to burn a set for my old man during the Zhongyuan Festival."

He felt that his grandmother was really too up to date. She was already so old, but she was still so playful. Countless black lines landed on his forehead. Before Old Madam Gu married his grandfather, she had a marriage. Although it was difficult to remember someone who had been dead for so many years, he felt that it was better to let the other party go.

"Eh, that's not right. The point is not what you bought it for, but why do you think I bought it in that kind of shop?" Gu Qingye suddenly reacted and asked.

Old Madam Gu said, "Because I read the shop's slogan."

As she spoke, Old Madam Gu even opened her phone and skillfully showed Gu Qingye the slogan of the shop in order to prove her words.

Gu Qingye saw a shop's promotional slogan on the phone shopping app. "Pink rabbit ears, seductive fox tail, men's sex underwear which don't cause marks. Gu Qingye has used it and he likes it!"

Gu Qingye's face was as black as ink, and a surging anger seeped out of his body. The business even came up with a name that made him vomit. "Master, please enjoy me!"

"Who gave them the guts to use me for publicity?" Gu Qingye scolded.

"Xiao Ye, stop pretending in front of Grandma. I've lived my entire life, what haven't I seen?" Old Madam Gu said with an expression that said, "Stop acting."

"Grandma, I swear on your grandson's name that I've really never bought such things online or endorsed such products. I'll look for our lawyer to sue the other party later." Gu Qingye promised.

Half an hour later, Gu Qingye received a call from his subordinate. "Young Master, the boss has explained everything. He said that Young Master Xie Shihao came to collect the goods for you."

Gu Qingye: "???"

The next morning, in the dining room of the Xie Manor.

Feng Qing looked at Xie Shihao, who was sitting beside her. She heard from Xie Qi that Xie Shihao came to the Xie Manor last night in a sorry state. He even carried a bunch of luggage and said that he planned to stay in the Xie Manor for a while.

Feng Qing looked at Xie Shihao, who was sitting opposite her, and asked, "Xiao Hao, did you cause trouble outside? Why did you come to the Xie Manor in the middle of the night to beg for shelter?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao stared at the dark circles under his eyes and said pitifully, "Don't mention it. Qingye wanted to kill me last night. I can only hide here temporarily."

Looking at Xie Shihao's sleepy expression, Feng Qing curled her lips and asked with a smile, "What did you do to Gu Qingye to make him so angry? Did he have to chase after you in the middle of the night?"

Xie Shihao subconsciously replied, "Sigh, it's all because I helped Little Uncle buy a uniform from the sex shop last time. When I went to buy that kind of thing, I definitely couldn't say that I used it. Therefore, I casually pushed it on Qingye. In the end, the company actually used Gu Qingye's name to publicize on the Internet, so I was chased."

Feng Qing was very grateful that she didn't drink anything just now. Otherwise, she would have definitely spat it out. She thought that something had happened between Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye, but it turned out to be the case. Thinking of Gu Qingye's unreasonable face, she found it funny.

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan walked into the dining room. Seeing that he was here, Xie Shihao wanted to throw himself into his arms and beg for comfort and a hug. However, looking at Xie Jiuhan's cold gaze, he was so scared that he shrank into a ball of meat.

Xie Shihao said ingratiatingly, "Little Uncle, from today onwards, I plan to stay in the Xie Manor for a long time. I believe that with me, your eldest nephew, accompanying you and making you happy, you will definitely be able to enjoy the joy of having many children and grandchildren in advance. Isn't that good?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro