751 - 760

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 751: Internship Begins

The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitched violently. There were indeed many empty rooms in the Xie Manor, and Xie Shihao could live in any one of them. However, the biggest problem with his 'good nephew' was that he was too noisy. It was as if he had endless energy every day. His life in the future would definitely be very troublesome with him around.

Xie Jiuhan listened to Xie Shihao gesticulate as he ate. He mumbled and danced as if he was in a talk show. He was talking about what happened last night to Feng Qing. When Xie Jiuhan walked over, he basically understood what happened last night after listening to a few sentences.

"The Xie Manor doesn't raise useless people. After dinner, get lost with your luggage." Xie Jiuhan ordered.

"Little Uncle, I'm your biological nephew..." Xie Shihao's face fell.

Without waiting for him to say anything, Xie Jiuhan glared at him. Xie Shihao was so scared that he hurriedly swallowed his words.

"Little Jiu Jiu, since Xiao Hao has already moved in, let him live here. Anyway, the Xie Manor is so big. It's more lively with more people." Feng Qing pleaded for Xie Shihao.

The Xie Manor occupied too much space. It took 40 minutes to walk from the east to the west. Even many of the servants in the Xie Manor slept in those empty villas, so they naturally did not lack a place for Xie Shihao to sleep.

However, Xie Jiuhan didn't intend to listen to Feng Qing this time. He looked at Xie Shihao coldly and said, "Let him go back to his place. At most, he'll be beaten up by Gu Qingye."

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao was on the brink of tears. "Little Uncle, you didn't see Qingye's current state. If he catches me, he'll probably skin me alive."

Although Feng Qing was curious about the scene Xie Shihao was talking about, she didn't seem to have a chance. Hence, she kicked Xie Jiuhan's calf under the table.

"Let him stay. After all, he was chased by Gu Qingye for you, his uncle." Feng Qing said. With that, she even leaned into the man's ear and added in a very low voice, "Let Xiao Hao stay. As long as you agree, I'll allow you to go to my bed tonight."

Xie Jiuhan was stunned then he hurriedly said, "I'll listen to you!"

Xie Shihao : "..."

He was very curious about what Feng Qing had said to Xie Jiuhan to make him agree to let him stay so readily.

Xie Jiuhan looked at him and said, "Since your aunt is pleading for leniency, I'll let you stay in the Xie Manor for a while. However, you'd better be obedient. Otherwise, you can go back to where you came from."

Xie Shihao smiled obsequiously. "Thank you, Little Aunt and Little Uncle. I won't forget the two of you for saving my life."

Gu Qingye was about to skin him alive, he didn't dare to imagine what would happen if he was caught by Gu Qingye. It felt like they had saved his life.

"I'm done. Little Uncle and Aunt, take your time eating. I'll get going first." Xie Shihao stuffed the entire egg into his mouth and left the dining room after saying that. He wanted to find a room for himself to have a good sleep. He was 'chased' by Gu Qingye for half the night last night and was extremely sleepy.

After he left, Xie Jiuhan pulled Feng Qing into his arms and kissed her.

At the Xie Corporation's financial center.

Under Sun Bin's lead, Feng Qing and the other finance students arrived. There were a total of ten interns. Feng Qing looked at the intern card in her hand. The number on it was SX010, which meant that she was not an official employee of the Xie Corporation yet, and the authority of this work card was also the lowest.

They could enter the lobby and office area with their work pass. Other than those places, interns like them were not qualified to enter. Sun Bin glanced at them and encouraged, "This is a rare opportunity. I hope you all can work hard and do a good job. Don't embarrass the school and yourself."

Originally, when Feng Qing came to the Finance Department, Sun Bin did not take her seriously at all. However, through his observation and her performance of various assignments during this period of time, he had to admit that Feng Qing was indeed an outstanding student. It was his preconceived idea that made him think this way. Therefore, he could finally look Feng Qing in the eye. At least, his opinion of her was the same as how he treated other students.

At this moment, a young and beautiful woman walked over. She smiled and said, "Hello, students. My name is Meng Kexin. I'm the team leader of your ten-man intern team. I hope that I can grow and improve with everyone in the next ninety days."

Feng Qing sized up Meng Kexin. This woman was about 26 or 27 years old. She was tall and had fair skin. She was dressed in a clean work suit and had a high ponytail. She looked neat and capable.

Chapter 752: Who Asked Me To Be So Outstanding?

Lu Yingying asked, "Miss Meng, may I ask what your level is in the Xie Corporation?"

Meng Kexin took out her work pass and waved it in front of everyone. Instantly, everyone's jaws dropped to the ground. The Xie Corporation had a total of sixteen levels, but Meng Kexin's work pass said L11, which meant that her level was also considered a core member of the Xie Corporation.

Anyone who knew the Xie Corporation knew that any employee who could be rated above level-10 in the corporation was basically a core member. Moreover, they could hold the shares of the Xie Corporation. Although everyone could only get a small portion of the shares, it was enough to live a few lifetimes without worry.

Meng Kexin was already a core employee of the Xie Corporation at a young age. Many people were envious, so Liu Yan couldn't help but ask, "Miss Meng, how long have you been in the Xie Corporation? How long did it take you to advance to level-11?"

Meng Kexin thought for a while and replied, "If I remember correctly, it's only five years. I'm twenty-eight years old this year. I stayed here after my university internship when I'm twenty three."

Upon hearing this, everyone was shocked. They looked at Meng Kexin as if they were looking at a monster. She had gone from an intern to a core member in five years. Meng Kexin's ability was definitely one of the best. It was fine if she were to be promoted to this position in other places in five years, but this was the Xie Corporation's headquarters. The intensity of competition and the number of talents here were not something other companies could compare to. She could definitely become the general manager or president with her level-11 work pass if she went to other companies.

However, after seeing the L11 on the work pass, Lu Yingying revealed a disdainful expression. Her eyes even sized up Meng Kexin's insufficient clothes. She had already become a core member and held the shares of the Xie Corporation. Without counting the salary, her annual bonus was at least ten million, but her dressing was too ordinary and not presentable at all.

Feng Qing retracted her gaze from Meng Kexin, and her expression was the opposite of Lu Yingying. Not only was she not disdainful, but she was also a little surprised because she realized that the work suit Meng Kexin was wearing was actually from Tianrong Nichang.

A mere L11 employee could actually afford to wear such clothes? At the thought of this, Feng Qing nodded in her heart. The cheapest dress for Tianrong Nichang cost fifty million. It was not something an ordinary person could afford. It looked like the Xie Corporation was really filled with hidden talents!

At this moment, Meng Kexin walked straight to Feng Qing and stretched out her hand. "You should be Miss Feng Qing. I'm very happy to see you."

Under the gaze of everyone, Meng Kexin treated Feng Qing with special importance. It was impossible for people not to pay attention to Feng Qing. Feng Qing was slightly stunned, but she quickly came back to her senses. She was a Nine-Star Fragrance Master after all. Since they had met domestically and abroad, it was understandable for Meng Kexin to pay more attention to her.

Feng Qing said politely, "Hello, Miss Meng."

Meng Kexin smiled and said, "I've heard Professor Sun mention you before. Professor Sun is famous for being strict. There aren't many people who can be praised by him. Moreover, according to my understanding, Miss Feng is an all-rounder. Not only are you good at singing, but you're also good at mixing perfume. Not long ago, you even suppressed the Light of Dance, Long Yuning, in Country F's royal family. Now, you've even obtained the chance to intern in the Xie Corporation with excellent professional results. To be honest, I'm personally very curious about you and look forward to your exciting performance in the Xie Corporation."

Meng Kexin's flattering words directly flattered Feng Qing to the sky, making Lu Yingying so angry that her nose was almost crooked. After Feng Qing exchanged a few pleasantries with her, Meng Kexin said, "Since everyone is already in, I'll show everyone where your future internship is today. Please follow me and don't walk around casually."

As she spoke, she swiped her work pass on the elevator beside her. Then, she let everyone into the elevator and brought them up to the 38th floor.

In the elevator, Lu Yingying's eyes were fixed on the LED screen on the elevator. There displayed the highest floor, the 95th floor. She seemed to have thought of something as the corners of her mouth curled up into a good-looking arc.

"Student Feng Qing, it would be great if Young Master Xie was interested in finance. That way, you can hold on until the Xie Corporation's financial center with Young Master Xie backing you up. Moreover, you won't have to do any internship." The corners of Lu Yingying's mouth curled up as she whispered in Feng Qing's ear.

The news of Xie Shihao and Gu Qingye supporting her in school yesterday had already spread throughout the school. Even the principal and the higher-ups knew.

Chapter 753: God Descends

Feng Qing even got into Xie Jiuhan's car, shocking everyone present. Even Principal Di Zongzhi couldn't help but say, "Student Feng Qing is so lucky!"

In the eyes of everyone, Feng Qing was undoubtedly lucky. If Xie Shihao took a fancy to her, didn't that mean that she would become Xie Shihao's wife in the future and become a real member of the Xie family? At that time, she would definitely be an existence above everyone else. Everyone else would be envious.

Feng Qing also curled her lips and said, "Student Lu, it's normal to be envious, jealous, and hateful. Who asked me to be so outstanding? However, I advise you to restrain your jealousy. If Professor Sun sees through it, he will definitely have an opinion of you."

Lu Yingying's expression darkened. She took a deep breath and prepared to retort, but because Professor Sun was still beside her, she could only swallow her words. Most importantly, she didn't want to cause a scene on the first day she entered the Xie Corporation.

Moreover, the rules were made very clear this time. He had chosen ten students from the entire Finance Department to intern in the Xie Corporation. Those who were willing to stay among the interns and had the best performance could be promoted to an official L1 employee and sign a two-year contract with the Xie Corporation.

Lu Yingying snorted coldly. If she passed her internship at the age of nineteen and successfully became an official employee of the Xie Corporation's financial center, she would be in the limelight among the wealthy ladies in the Capital.

"What a joke. You actually said that I'm envious of you? Don't you think you're thinking too much?" Lu Yingying said disdainfully.

"If you're not envious or jealous, then why did you mention this?" Feng Qing asked.

"I brought this up because I wanted to tell you that you still have many shortcuts to take with Young Master Xie's support. However, that's all on the outside. In the Xie Corporation, no one can get in through the back door, not even Young Master Xie. You have to rely on your true abilities," Lu Yingying said.

At this moment, they arrived at the 38th floor. The elevator door opened with a ding. Before everyone could walk out, they saw more than ten people appear in the office area on the 38th floor. One of them was tall and straight, like a god descending to the mortal world.

Xie Jiuhan hugged his arms and leaned against a desk casually. His abnormally handsome face exuded a cold and low pressure. Although he gave off an oppressive aura, it made people infatuated. He looked cold and noble with his exquisite high-end custom-made suit, shiny sapphire tie clip, and slender legs.

The sound of the elevator attracted Xie Jiuhan's attention. The man turned his gaze over and saw more than ten people in the elevator holding their breaths in unison. This man was really too handsome. He was even so handsome that he didn't seem human. His face that was filled with coldness was simply crazy. He was a painting just by standing there casually and it gave people a strong visual impact and shock.

Until the elevator door closed again, everyone was still immersed in the man's breathtakingly handsome face. Feng Qing hurriedly pressed the button to open the door again. Only then did the elevator door open again. Sun Bin, Meng Kexin, and the rest came back to their senses and hurriedly brought everyone out of the elevator.

Meng Kexin was in disbelief when she saw Xie Jiuhan on the 38th floor. This man, who only moved around on the 95th floor of Di Hui Building all year round, had actually descended to their place today. She had worked here for five years, but this was the first time she had encountered such a situation. After all, this floor was filled with employees below level ten. People of their level were usually not qualified to meet Xie Jiuhan at work. How could they not be shocked when Xie Jiuhan came today?

From the moment Xie Jiuhan and the people from the secretariat appeared here, the entire 38th floor seemed to have frozen. The man clearly did not say or do anything. He just leaned against the table coldly, but it gave everyone a suffocating feeling.

When the old employees of the Xie Corporation saw their boss staying on the 38th floor like this, they were all silent like cicadas in the winter. They didn't even dare to breathe loudly. They didn't know which unlucky person had offended the Ninth Master.

Sun Bin was considered a person of high social status. At least, he was one of the top existences in the education world. However, when he saw Xie Jiuhan, who was like a god, his legs couldn't help but tremble.

Meng Kexin walked up to Xie Jiuhan and bowed respectfully to the man. "Ninth Master!"

Xie Jiuhan did not even look at her. Instead, he turned to look at the interns behind Meng Kexin. However, apart from Feng Qing, the other nine people felt a chill run down their spines after he looked at them so calmly and indifferently.

Chapter 754: Private Secretary

Just as everyone thought that Xie Jiuhan would definitely ignore them, this man spoke. His voice was very cold, but it gave off a pleasant feeling. "Welcome to the Xie Corporation for the internship. According to the rules, the internship period will be three months, but you're all talents from Capital University. Therefore, I'll shorten the internship period for you. You'll intern here for a month. At that time, I'll test you according to your internship situation and choose the best intern to be my private secretary."

Everyone was speechless.

As soon as these words were out, not only were the higher-ups of the Xie Corporation shocked, but even the people from the secretariat were dumbfounded. There were at least twenty people in their entire corporation's secretariat, and there was no lack of handsome men and beautiful women. Everyone hoped that they could catch Xie Jiuhan's eye one day and become his private secretary. After all, the private secretary was more personal and had a higher level than other secretaries. Once they became Xie Jiuhan's private secretary, it meant that they had more power than 99% of the people in the corporation.

Professor Sun Bin's eyes were trembling non-stop. His face was filled with disbelief as he looked at Xie Jiuhan in front of him.

Meng Kexin, who was beside him, was also dumbfounded on the spot. Didn't Xie Jiuhan's words mean that one of the ten interns she led would definitely become the private secretary of the president of the corporation in the future? In other words, one of them would be her superior?

Wasn't the leap from an intern to the private secretary of the president of the corporation a little too big? It was equivalent to going to university to be a professor after finishing primary school. She believed that this news would spread throughout the entire corporation in less than ten minutes. At that time, the entire corporation would be shocked.

"Ninth, Ninth Master, are you sure?" Meng Kexin was shocked.

Hearing this question, Xie Jiuhan did not say anything else. As the president of the Xie Corporation, he could be said to have a good reputation in keeping promises. He would never repeat his orders a second time. The corporation was so big and had so much work every day. If he had to repeat everything, he would have to say countless words.

The man curled his lips and walked towards the elevator. Su Yu and the rest of the secretariat followed behind the man. When they all entered the VIP elevator, the man said coldly, "Do you have any objections to my decision just now?"

Upon hearing this, Su Yu and the rest lowered their heads. "There's a reason for any decision the Ninth Master makes. Although the gap between those interns is relatively large, we still support your decision and have no objections."

Xie Jiuhan sneered and revealed a thought-provoking smile. Of course, he knew all the decisions he had made. In the eyes of others, he was like a frivolous playboy. So what if he was a fatuous ruler to his woman?

—-

After Xie Jiuhan and the rest left, the entire 38th floor was in an uproar. All the employees of the Xie Corporation were discussing Xie Jiuhan's words just now.

Meng Kexin finally came back to her senses. She turned around and said to the ten interns in front of her, "I should congratulate you for being able to see Ninth Master's elegance on the first day you bought the Xie Corporation's financial center. You all heard the Ninth Master's words just now. In a month's time, the Ninth Master will personally choose the most outstanding person for him to be his private secretary in public. This is a great opportunity for you all to reach the sky in a single bound. I hope you all can work hard and not waste your youth. Don't disappoint the Ninth Master."

Lu Yingying did not listen to Meng Kexin's words. She had never thought that she would be lucky enough to see the man standing at the top of the Capital. Just that glimpse just now had made her entire brain freeze. Moreover, this man had just thrown an olive branch to them and wanted to choose one of them to be his private secretary.

Lu Yingying secretly swore that she would work hard this month and become the best among the ten. She wanted to become Xie Jiuhan's private secretary and the person who had the right to enter the 95th floor of the Di Hui Building.

Meng Kexin did not say anything else to the interns. They formed a team of five with Professor Sun as the instructor and Meng Kexin as the consultant. Meng Kexin said, "According to our previous plans, I should be the team leader for you. However, Ninth Master thinks so highly of you, so I've decided to give you more chances to perform. Now, who wants to be the team leader? Do any of you recommend yourselves?"

With that, she even glanced at the interns and looked at them expectantly. She wanted to see who would dare to be the first to stand up for such a good opportunity.

Chapter 755: Team Leader

After waiting for a while, none of the ten interns were willing to stand up and nominate themselves to Meng Kexin's surprise. Meng Kexin curled her lips and said, "Since everyone is so humble, let's change it to a vote. The person with the most votes will be elected as your team leader."

She had already decided that she had to let these interns control themselves. She did not want to be the team leader. After all, one of the ten people would definitely be her superior in the future.

Before she could finish her sentence, Lu Yingying said, "Miss Meng, I want to recommend Student Feng Qing to be the leader of our team."

With that, she even gave Feng Qing a very kind smile. Feng Qing was expressionless. How could she not understand what Lu Yingying was thinking?

This was the Xie Corporation after all. To ordinary people, it was already very good that they could obtain the chance to intern here. It was almost like they were walking on thin ice. Once she became the team leader, it meant that she had more responsibilities and obligations. It was only right to do well, but if she didn't do well, it would be all her responsibility. On the surface, Lu Yingying seemed to be praising her, but behind her back, she was filled with cunning and ruthlessness.

Seeing that someone had suggested it, Meng Kexin looked at Feng Qing and then asked the others for their opinion. "Alright, those who agree with Feng Qing as the team leader, please raise your hands."

In an instant, the rest of the people raised their hands. Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. She knew that she would not escape from being the team leader. What did it mean to be the team leader? It was purely an unappealing job. However, these were all her thoughts. Her face was still filled with a flowery expression.

"Since everyone voted for me, I won't refuse. In the next month, I will be the leader of this team. Please cooperate and support me." Feng Qing said.

The corners of Lu Yingying's mouth curled up into a good-looking arc. Did Feng Qing think that she could get more benefits from this after she became the team leader? Could it be that she really thought that these people had sincerely chosen her to be the team leader? As long as there were any problems in the team in the future, she would be the number one responsible person. Her rights and responsibilities were equivalent.

After establishing Feng Qing's position as the team leader, Meng Kexin assigned them missions. The first mission Feng Qing's team received was to be in charge of an acquisition project. They were all surprised that the interns had accepted such a job as soon as they entered the Xie Corporation. They thought that they had to start from cleaning up and pouring tea for their leaders. Moreover, they had not graduated and had no work experience. They only had a theoretical foundation. How could the higher ups rest assured by letting the interns deal with such things?

Feng Qing flipped open the information on the acquisition project that Meng Kexin had given them. She finished reading dozens of pages of information in a few minutes. This acquisition project was not big. The subsidiary company of the Xie Corporation, Tianhua Energy, wanted to buy the Chenghai aluminum mine at a price of five billion, and their team's mission was to be responsible for sorting out the materials and feasibility research report of this project.

Feng Qing said, "There are a total of five industries that are about to go bankrupt in the Chenghai aluminum mine, and Tianhua Energy has already sent many people to look for the Chenghai aluminum mine for negotiation and conduct field inspection a few days ago. From the information, I think we can use the weekend to go to Chenghai City for inspection and figure out the details to see if these five industries are worth five billion."

Before she could finish her sentence, Lu Yingying said, "The Chenghai aluminum mine is called the aluminum mine. But in reality, the aluminum mine has long been mined out. However, I heard that another coal mine was explored two years ago. Now, the entire mine is changing from aluminum mine to coal mine. However, compared to the other coal production bases in Xia country, this coal mine in Chenghai is really too small. It's not competitive at all, so the benefits recently are not very good. It's even in a state where it can't make ends meet."

Speaking up to this point, she deliberately looked at Feng Qing and continued, "I don't think it's time to waste time on field research now. Moreover, what can we do after we do a field research? Even those experts can't understand it. How could us, the interns, understand after conducting a research? Therefore, the most important thing now is not to go on a field research, but to evaluate the production capacity of the Chenghai aluminum mine and form the information."

Hearing Lu Yingying's different opinion, Feng Qing did not even respond. She looked at the others and asked, "Does anyone want to go to the Chenghai aluminum mine for a field trip?"

The interns looked at each other. Lu Yingying and Feng Qing were at odds with each other, making it difficult for them as they were caught in the middle. For a moment, no one knew what to do. In the end, Liu Yan said, "Qingqing, I'll go. Anyway, I have nothing going on this weekend."

Chapter 756: An Unusual Smell

Actually, Liu Yan agreed with Lu Yingying's opinion in his heart. For interns like them, the most important thing was not to do field research, but to operate those theories they learned in real life. However, Feng Qing was the team leader after all. Now that no one agreed with her suggestion, he, as a senior, had the responsibility to stand up.

Feng Qing turned to look at Professor Sun Bin and said, "During the weekend, Senior Liu Yan and I will go to Chenghai for a field trip."

Sun Bin nodded and said, "Alright, but this is the first project you've taken on. You have to learn more, watch more, and ask more questions. Even though you guys are interns, it's also an important job. I hope you won't be careless."

A few minutes later, Feng Qing organized a short group meeting with everyone. Then, they sat at their desks and got busy. Feng Qing continued to flip through the information in her hand. At the same time, the phone on the table vibrated.

She pressed her Bluetooth earpiece to answer the call. Then, Han Jinlu's voice sounded. "Congratulations to Master Yin for successfully entering the Xie Corporation's financial center for an internship!"

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Thank you. Our team accepted a five-billion-dollar acquisition project after I was promoted to the head of the intern team."

Han Jinlu : "..."

Hearing the other party's silence, Feng Qing instantly guessed the other party's thoughts. Hence, she smiled and said, "Don't think that five billion is very inconspicuous. That's only for us. For those ordinary university students who haven't graduated, a five billion project is already a super big project for them. Most importantly, one can see the whole picture with a glance. It can be seen how deep the foundation of the Xie Corporation is. They can casually hand over a five billion project to an intern to do."

Han Jinlu's voice sounded. "Master Yin has entered the Xie Corporation's financial center. Don't fall for Xie Jiuhan's beauty. Ever since I found out that you're Madam Xie, I've already formulated a few plans to annex the Xie Corporation."

Han Jinlu wanted her to be the Empress Dowager of the Xie Corporation, the kind that can govern the company from behind the scenes. Feng Qing looked at the information in her hand and listened to Han Jinlu's various plans. Even as Madam Xie, the matter of him being played by Xie Jiuhan back then had really happened.

For some reason, ever since he found out that Xie Jiuhan had tricked Feng Qing, Han Jinlu felt a breath stuck in his chest. He had to make Xie Jiuhan bleed. Otherwise, he wouldn't even enjoy his coffee.

"It's reliable news that the shares of the various subsidiaries of the Xie Corporation are continuing to rise. Seventy percent of the subsidiaries have already been listed, but most of them are making large movements abroad. They are keeping it low-key in the country. I think there must be something hidden behind the Xie Corporation's actions," Han Jinlu said.

"Oh? The Xie Corporation's share price is high. What are those companies doing outside?" Feng Qing raised her eyebrows.

"Those companies are naturally buying the Xie Corporation's shares. Moreover, many of our strategic partners in Blue Stocks Capital hope that we can buy a few shares of the Xie Corporation," Han Jinlu replied.

"Jinlu, let me reiterate. As long as I'm still the chairman of the Blue Stocks Capital, the Blue Stocks Capital is not allowed to attack the Xie Corporation. Not only can it not snatch business from the Xie Corporation, but it can't earn money from them either. Tell those people that the Blue Stocks Capital is not interested in the Xie Corporation," Feng Qing replied firmly.

With that, she did not wait for Han Jinlu to speak and ordered, "Also, send someone to check the capital situation in Country E and Country G and see if the forces there are also buying a lot of the Xie Corporation's shares."

After hearing Han Jinlu's report, Feng Qing also smelled an unusual smell. With her sharp sense of the world's finance, she could feel that something big was about to happen.

Just as Feng Qing and Han Jinlu hung up the phone, her computer screen suddenly turned black. Some of the information that she was checking had also disappeared. Not only her, but the entire 38th floor was the same. Many people who were using computers exclaimed.

"What's going on? Did someone knock off my power?"

"D*mn! No way, I haven't saved the powerpoint I worked so hard for the entire day!"

"What's going on? Is there a blackout?"

Feng Qing stood up from her desk and looked around the room. She realized that every computer screen was black, as if it had been switched off. She raised her eyebrows and took out her phone to ask Xu Mingqian what was going on.

"Oh my god! It's a hacker. A hacker is attacking our Xie Corporation's network!" Suddenly, an employee who looked like he knew some computer technology shouted.

Chapter 757: Troublemaker Hacker Army

At the same time, Xu Mingqian's voice sounded from the phone. "That person is right. The network of the Xie Corporation's financial center is being attacked by several hackers."

Feng Qing came back to her senses and said, "Do you know who these hackers are?"

On the other end of the phone, Xu Mingqian was leaning against the head of the bed, his hands typing non-stop on the keyboard. "To be precise, the other party is a hacker organization called the Troublemaker Hacker Army."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "Troublemaker Hacker Army?"

Xu Mingqian nodded. "That's right, it's them. About a week ago, the Troublemaker Hacker Army released words on the Internet that they wanted to hack into the network system of the Xie Corporation's financial center and obtain some core secrets of the Xie Corporation."

Feng Qing was not surprised when she heard this. Ever since computers started to become popular, there were all sorts of hackers domestically and abroad who wanted to hack into the Xie Corporation's computer system. When Old Master Xie was in charge of the Xie Corporation, he had been cheated by hackers many times. It was only after Xie Jiuhan took control that the matter of the Xie Corporation being hacked gradually disappeared. Later on, the number of people who hacked into the Xie Corporation's network decreased because the difficulty was too high.

Xu Mingqian said, "Actually, I didn't expect that the Troublemaker Hacker Army would really succeed this time. I'm tracking them now. They've already successfully hacked all the computers on the 38th floor of the Xie Corporation's financial center. Moreover, there's a steady stream of hackers joining the invasion army. From the looks of it, they have the intention of hacking deeper."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth curled up as she listened to Xu Mingqian's words. She had heard of the Troublemaker Hacker Army before. It seemed to be a hacker organization from the Seven Stars Continent.

According to the intelligence, the Troublemaker Hacker Army was once the strongest hacker organization in the Seven Stars Continent and also the strongest hacker organization in the world. Later on, for some reason, they lost their leader and became a group of headless flies. However, recently, this hacker organization seemed to have gathered again and attacked the Xie Corporation's network.

Feng Qing's ears twitched as she realized that someone was approaching her. Hence, she turned around and saw Liu Yan holding his phone in one hand. "The matter of the Xie Corporation's financial center being attacked by hackers has just become a trending topic. Look."

Before Feng Qing could speak, the elevator door opened and Xie Jiuhan walked out of the elevator with a dark expression. His entire body exuded a cold aura. The people on the 38th floor looked at Xie Jiuhan, who was like an ice mountain, in confusion. This man was actually here again...

The man's expression was cold. Compared to before, his face was covered in a layer of frost and a serious aura. He and Feng Qing only looked at each other and already understood each other's intentions. He gave Feng Qing a reassuring look, everything was under his control.

Xie Jiuhan walked into an empty workstation and restarted the computer. Then, he connected a hard drive to the computer. Then, his ten slender fingers started to dance on the keyboard.

At this moment, Xu Mingqian's voice sounded from the other end of the phone. "The Troublemaker Hacker Army has successfully hacked into all the computers on the 38th floor of the Xie Corporation. Although the process is very smooth and unstoppable, in my opinion, there's not much point in them doing this. After all, the Xie Corporation has yet to counterattack."

As Feng Qing listened to Xu Mingqian's words, she watched Xie Jiuhan skillfully type on the keyboard. She suddenly remembered that Xu Mingqian had once said that even he could not crack the Tian Sha's Shield on the phone.

Feng Qing asked, "Brother Mingqian, when I asked you to help me modify my phone last time, you said that the Tian Sha's Shield on my phone couldn't be cracked, right?"

Xu Mingqian nodded. "That's right. That's the Tian Sha's Shield. It's the strongest and most perfect defense system in the world. Don't worry, your phone is protected by the Tian Sha's Shield. It will definitely not be hacked by anyone unless the King of Hackers, Tian Sha, comes personally."

As the two of them spoke, all the employees in the office on the 38th floor gathered behind Xie Jiuhan to watch. Everyone was curious about what this iceberg-like man was doing. Xie Jiuhan did not have the time to pay attention to the crowd. His eyes were fixed on the screen, and he was extremely focused. However, he still looked elegant.

Suddenly, a red code appeared on the computer screen. Everyone in the Xie Corporation's Internet Security Center carried their laptops over. One of the people who looked like a supervisor said, "Ninth Master, have you already started chasing them?"

Chapter 758: Internet Battle

Xie Jiuhan did not even turn his head as he said, "Connect to the 6G network and follow behind me to launch a full-scale counterattack on the other party. Don't let go of anything. Capture all these stinky rats hiding in the dirty corner. I've written a program for the counter-attack virus at the last minute. Get two people to put a shell on me and release the counter-attack virus in three minutes."

Upon hearing the man's orders, the hackers in the Xie Corporation's Internet security center started operating. Everyone had a serious expression on their faces. The situation was critical now, and they were not allowed to be distracted. Otherwise, forget about the other party counterattacking, they would probably not be able to keep up with Xie Jiuhan's speed. The surrounding Xie Corporation employees all looked on curiously. They were all in the finance industry and did not understand computer programming at all. They only knew that it looked very similar.

A few minutes later, Xie Jiuhan left the computer and started operating another empty computer. Just like that, he finished operating the computers one by one. After walking around for a long time, he returned to the computer he had first used. Everyone saw that when Xie Jiuhan used his fingers to type the enter key on the keyboard, all the computers on the 38th floor that he had operated just now instantly returned to normal.

Seeing this scene, the entire 38th floor was instantly filled with enthusiastic calls, followed by thunderous applause. Everyone was celebrating, and the computers on the entire 38th floor finally returned to normal.

However, Xie Jiuhan had no time to care about the cheers of the crowd. Instead, he brought a group of people from the Xie Corporation's Internet security center to deal with the computers on the 37th, 36th, and so on floors.

At the same time, on the other side of the world, the Troublemaker Hacker Army also realized that something was wrong, so they started to operate in a panic.

"What's going on? The other party actually cracked our attack?"

"Not only did they crack our invasion, but they also successfully tracked our location. They've already discovered us."

"D*mn! What's going on? The other party actually infected us with a new computer virus. What kind of virus is this? Why haven't I seen it before?"

The members of the Troublemaker Hacker Army shouted one after another. Many people were infected by the virus, causing the entire computer system to be on the verge of collapse. Then, the computer screens started to turn red one after another. In the middle of the screen, a string of dazzling special effects words slowly appeared. "You're not enough to be hackers!"

The Troublemaker Hacker Army: "!!!"

Before they could react, Xie Jiuhan's low voice sounded in everyone's earpiece. "If you don't want to die, don't touch the Xie Corporation again. Otherwise, the consequences will be very serious."

The members of the Troublemaker Hacker Army were all foreigners and couldn't understand the man's words at all. However, this didn't stop them from knowing who the man was because two large words appeared on the computer screen: "Tian Sha."

The King of Hackers, Tian Sha, was a legendary figure in the hacker world. In front of Tian Sha, they could only be considered as his grandchildren. Tian Sha was also an existence that they could only look up to.

Xie Jiuhan's voice sounded again. This time, he was speaking in the language of the Seven Stars Continent. "Speak. Who instructed you to hack into the Xie Corporation's network?"

As the distance was too far, there was some instability in the signal transmission, causing a sizzling sound of electricity to come from Xie Jiuhan's earpiece. "God Slayer!"

God Slayer was one of the members of A Dark Organization and the founder of A Dark Organization. This person was very mysterious. No one knew much about him. They only knew that the God Slayer had a complicated relationship with certain forces in the Seven Stars Continent.

Seeing that the system was being eaten away bit by bit and would completely fall into paralysis soon, the Troublemaker Hacker Army begged for mercy.

"Tian Sha, the great King of Hackers, please forgive us."

"Tian Sha, if we knew that you were related to the Xie family, we would never have invaded the Xie family."

"Tian Sha, I'm very happy to meet you. You're my lifelong idol. We're not your match. Please stop."

Unfortunately, no matter how they begged for mercy or apologized, Xie Jiuhan acted as if he didn't hear them. He didn't say another word.

At this moment, in a corner of the Capital, a man filled with explosive muscles came ashore from the pool. The man was tall, and his muscles were well-defined. His entire body was dripping with water, and his body was covered in complicated wounds of various sizes.

Chapter 759: Silver Pupils

The man wiped the water off his body with a towel and picked up his phone from the table to take a look. He saw a message from the Troublemaker Hacker Army. "God Slayer, the mission has failed. The commission has all been returned to your account. According to the rules, we'll compensate you another billion. Don't tell the outside world that we've worked together in the future, much less look for us again because we won't accept any missions you post."

The next second, his phone was thrown to the ground. The specially made phone instantly cracked the tiles by the pool. After a while, the man calmed down and picked up the phone again. He exited the chat app and saw a phone wallpaper that could improve his mood again. A young and beautiful girl was wearing a white swimsuit. She was standing by the shore and smiling brightly in the sunlight. The youthful and beautiful aura could be seen even from the screen.

The man gently rubbed the girl's pretty face on the wallpaper with his fingers. His throat couldn't help but move a few times. Then, he suddenly pulled off the towel on his head, revealing a devilish and handsome face like a work of art.

At this moment, a man in a suit and leather shoes with a bow walked over and said respectfully, "Young Master, we're here."

Before he could finish his sentence, more than ten people walked in from outside. The lights in the room lit up one by one. Standing in front of this group of people, the man raised his head and looked at the crowd with a sharp and cold gaze.

Some people were shocked when they saw his silver pupils, coupled with the man's exquisite appearance, his entire body exuded the luster of the moon under the light. He had short hair, noble thin lips, and a wild expression. He perfectly combined his elegant, cold, and beast-like aura with his wild temperament. With so many characteristics mixed together, not only did he not give a mismatched feeling, but he also gave off a natural high and mighty temperament.

The man stood up and opened his arms. A servant helped him put on a pair of glasses. The butler, who was wearing a pair of monocles and had white hair by his temples, stood in front of the man and buttoned his shirt.

The old butler said, "Young Master, according to the schedule, you'll be attending a local cocktail party later. I wonder if you..."

The man said coldly, "Not going."

The old butler said, "Young Master, we've only just arrived in the Capital after all. Since we have such a chance to get to know the locals, why don't you go?"

The man said disdainfully, "The Capital? The Capital of Xia country is nothing. The so-called upper-class people here are just a bunch of ants."

The old butler knew his young master's temper very well, so he could only say respectfully, "Alright then."

Originally, his young master was going to meet many wealthy families in the Capital at the banquet tonight. However, his young master didn't want to go, so the old butler could only give up.

Seeing that the servant had dressed the man, the old butler said, "Young Master, there's one more thing. I heard that the Feng family in the Capital is holding an engagement banquet for their adopted daughter, Feng Jianing."

Although they were new here, they had already grasped a lot of news about the upper circle of the Capital. Originally, they didn't pay much attention to the mere Feng family, but the Feng family's reputation was too bad, especially Feng Jianing. She cheated on her fiancé and claimed to be pregnant with his child. The Feng and Cao families were treated as jokes and became the laughing stock of the entire upper circle of the Capital.

The man thought for a moment, and his bright silver pupils exuded a cold and terrifying killing intent. He looked at the old butler and instructed, "I want to attend the Feng family's engagement banquet. Go and arrange it."

Di Hui Building, 38th floor.

All the employees looked at Xie Jiuhan with admiration. Many employees even cheered. After all, everything had happened too suddenly just now, and Xie Jiuhan had brought the people from the Xie Corporation's Internet Security Center to counterattack. This scene of turning the tables was too exciting.

"Ninth Master is amazing! He actually chased those hackers out."

"Ninth Master is mighty. Ninth Master is awesome. What can't Ninth Master do?"

"Ninth Master is handsome and capable. Let's see who dares to hack into our Xie Corporation's network in the future."

Most importantly, the cold and aloof president in the past could only pass by the lobby. The employees could only peep from afar. However, they had personally seen this man lead everyone to the Internet battlefield. He was simply too handsome!

They saw this man sitting elegantly and calmly on a chair. His expression was cold, and his voice was low as he spoke to the hackers on the other end of the microphone. It felt like a high and mighty god was ordering all living beings.

Chapter 760: Moving A Chair For The President

Xie Jiuhan stood up from the chair and gave Su Yu a look. The two of them had worked together for so long, so Su Yu naturally understood what the man meant instantly. Then, he pointed at Feng Qing in the crowd as the number one senior assistant of the corporation. "You're an intern, right? Hurry up and bring this chair with us."

Everyone was speechless.

Everyone looked at Su Yu in confusion. There were so many people here, but he didn't need to look for them. Instead, he let Feng Qing, an intern who had just started work today, follow him. However, after thinking about it, they felt relieved. There didn't seem to be anything wrong in finding an intern to move a chair. However, there were a total of ten interns, so why was he only looking for Feng Qing?

Of course, these were only everyone's thoughts. Su Yu's status in the Xie Corporation was extremely special. He was considered Xie Jiuhan's trusted aide. Many times, his words represented Xie Jiuhan's intentions. He had extremely high prestige in the entire corporation and was privately called 'Chief Steward' by the employees of the Xie Corporation.

Feng Qing was also stunned. She didn't expect to be called out by Su Yu. Seeing that she was still in a daze, someone pushed her from behind, signaling her to quickly move the chair. This was an opportunity that other interns dreamed of even in their dreams to help Xie Jiuhan move the chair. Many people guessed that Su Yu and Feng Qing knew each other.

Under the envious and jealous gaze of the crowd, Feng Qing picked up a chair and followed behind Su Yu. Xie Jiuhan, who was walking in front, pretended to have a matter-of-fact expression. The employees who followed Xie Jiuhan left one after another. Many of them were still intensely discussing the super awesome programming code that Xie Jiuhan had written just now.

The moment the elevator door closed, Su Yu's head was lightly hit by Xie Jiuhan. Xie Jiuhan said unhappily, "Is your head filled with shit? You want my wife to do such hard work?"

Although the man did not use much strength, it still hurt Su Yu's head. He hurriedly said apologetically, "Ninth Master, I was wrong. In that situation just now, this was the best excuse I could think of. Don't worry, I'll personally move this chair from now on. I definitely won't tire the Young Madam."

As he spoke, he was speechless and smiled bitterly in his heart. The matter was so urgent just now, so he didn't have any good excuse to bring Feng Qing away for a moment. He couldn't specially point Feng Qing out in public and let her leave for no reason, right? That would definitely cause the entire 38th floor's Xie Corporation's employees to discuss, so he could only find a 'rough job' so that Feng Qing could leave with them. Only then could he shut up the crowd.

The first law of the workplace was that he had to listen to whoever he followed. He had to believe his boss unconditionally. His boss was right about everything. Hence, Su Yu took the chair from Feng Qing and moved it. However, Xie Jiuhan still punish him to lift the chair for half an hour. Then, Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing into the office.

On the 95th floor of Di Hui Building, in the president's office.

The moment Xie Jiuhan carried Feng Qing into the office, the smart system raised a soundproof barrier. Then, Feng Qing was placed on the desk by the man and he kissed her fervently. The man's kiss was intense and domineering, and his hot breath kept hitting the woman's face. Feng Qing's petite figure was controlled tightly in his hands.

The man kissed the woman's body passionately. His greedy expression made it seem like he would never get enough of kissing her. The man crazily sucked the nutrition from the woman's mouth, but Feng Qing could taste the restlessness from the man's mouth. When Xie Jiuhan was asking the Troublemaker Hacker Army just now, her absolute hearing heard the name reported by the hackers through the earpiece. It turned out that God Slayer had hired the Troublemaker Hacker Army to attack the Xie Corporation's network.

Feng Qing's small hand grabbed the man's suit jacket and gently unbuttoned it. Then, she reached her hand in and wrapped it around the man's waist. If she didn't guess wrong, Xie Jiuhan should know too. The last time, God Slayer had given her the Mermaid's Tears. She had no intention of hiding it from the man. After all, if this man wanted to know, it definitely couldn't escape his eyes.

When the God Slayer gave her the Mermaid's Tears, he had issued a challenge to Xie Jiuhan. Today, he had gotten someone to hack into the Xie Corporation's network, which was equivalent to challenging the man again. It would be strange if Xie Jiuhan was in a good mood. Fortunately, she was here, so she could barely suppress the agitated genes in the man's body.

Feng Qing wrapped her arms around the man's waist and pressed her body against his chest. She let the man take her crazily. Her nose and mouth were filled with the man's smell. She wanted to use herself to calm this man down.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro